Full Compass Reviews - page 2 - fullcompass.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 841 reviews

Full Compass is not a merchant member
Full Compass does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"perfect sell...quick delivery and professional service!"

" It's not easy getting a exact replacement windscreen for a U-87 Neumann Microphone without turning to the manufacture in Germany. When I discovered that one was missing, Full Compass had the original windscreen at a reasonable cost, and it was here the next day.
I am very satisfied.. Thank you Full Compass!

"Full Compass delivered the product(s) right on time. Everything arrived exactly as expected. "

"Both items were difficult to find; compass had them in stock and shipped as they said. Equipment now working well and the performance was great."

"Very good and fast shipping"

"Super Service.....Trustworthy!!!!"

"The order was well handled from initial order to delivery. Very professional!"

"I purchased a mixer/sound board from Full Compass. My sound student, Clayton, asked for a price quote the same day I purchased the mixer on the Full Compass website. I purchased the mixer on the website and then my student received a price quote in email from Full Compass that was over 100 less than what I paid. Something is wrong with this company. Why would they have two prices for the same item? This makes me not want to do business with Full Compass any longer I hope that someone from that company will make this right since they advertise their 'low price guarantee'. EDIT - Full Compass contacted me and corrected this misunderstanding. I am 100% satisfied with the service and the product. Thanks for going the extra mile and calling me to workout this misunderstanding. 5 stars!!"

modified review This review was modified by bbbrown-321 on April 04 2013 03:36:05 PM

"Fullcompass always has great service and competitive pricing. If you haven't called your sales rep ever, do it! They are helpful with product selection/ pricing/and delivery timing on critical orders. "

"I was impressed with the quickness of product delivery and will be doing more buisness in the future. Thank you"

"The service was fast & in time and your products are very competitive in prices i will recomended to my friends thanks
for the excelent service and products.

"Very helpful, best price anywhere I've found & they back up their sales (problem with earlier ordered item; very nicely solved)."

"Sales guys went above & beyond!"

"The hard-to-find part I was looking for was in stock! AND, I received it very quickly. Nicely done!!"

"Shipped quickly and correctly."