Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.59/10 4.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

2016-05-21

Great PC protection, easy to istall

"The AVG ultimate is a great collection of security measures for the PC.
It is easily and quickly installed.

2016-05-21

Always purchase your anti-virus protection at frys.com

"With sale pricing, special discounts (with codes), and rebate offers, one cannot afford NOT to buy computer anti-virus products from Fry's."

no delivery yet

"Haven't received item as of this am."

2016-05-21

Not the best experience, not the worst

"Instead of driving to the local Fry's for my promo code specil range extender, I ordered it online. Had to wait quite a while for delivery, but it did come on time. However the device didn't work with my setup. Returned it to my local store and was told they would make "an exception" and take the return but online purchases must usually be returned by mail. How inconvenient, and a warning not to business with Fry's online anymore."

Good, but not great

"Good, price on quality item. Would definitely buy again. However, the fact my purchase required another $20 item was not disclosed. Also I'm not a fan of UPS mail via US Postal delivery. Always comes 2-3 days late."

sthnreb-11425's Avatar

Sales Without Any Merchandise

"I ordered some memory and after a couple of days found out they did not have any. I was told they would ship whenever they got some in. I cancelled the order and ordered some from someone who had memory. I got better memory for less money too. I once purchased a CPU there and went to pick it up. Upon inspection, the thermal barrier between the heat sink and CPU was squashed. I told them it was a used CPU. They said well, that was all they had. Since it was needed I went ahead and purchased it figuring I could return it also.

This review was modified by sthnreb-11425 on May 22 2016 10:47:46 AM

Acer replaces Asus Ee PC

"Got the Acer Cloudbook to replace an ailing Asus EePC. It arrived on time and I was pleasantly surprised how fast it was and good graphics for the price ."

Great Price on a good portable Scanner. Quick Delivery

"Ordered a RoadWarrior3 scanner for the best price on the 'net. Shipped from Nebraska, I think and received quickly at regular shipping option. Shipping and cost og gas to our nearest store was a wash."

On-time and as promised

"First time ordering from Frys on-line. product was delivered as promised and in good working order. Good value for the price."

Mmmmm

"I am looking forward to sharing fondue with friends in my fondue pot. Thank you!"

Quick Delivery

"received package quicker then expected delivery date. "

2016-05-20

Latop failed after a few days

"Laptop quit working just after a few days.."

Good price

"good value and speedy delivery"

I can see the light

"Ordered new projection lamp for tv.
Received as promised and on time in perfect condition. It was exciting to see the tv light up.

2016-05-20

"The customer service over the phone was very rude and was very disappointed. I couldn't return the item in the store so I had to pay for the item to be shipped back"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.