• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10

2015-07-27

"arrived on time and in good order."

2015-07-27

"Paid extra for expediated shipping, and the seller required my signature in person, which anyone with a normal 40-hour a week job can't reasonably provide. I received my package a day later than I had paid for."

2015-07-27

"good product, at a good price."

2015-07-27

"PURCHASED A LAPTOP THAT WAS ON REDUCED BY 49.00 WITHIN DAYS OF MY PURCHASE. CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WERE NOT SURE IF THEY COULD GIVE ME CREDIT. THEY PHONED BACK AND SAID THAT THEY WOULD CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE 49.00 NOW ITS ALMOST TWO WEEKS AND NO CREDIT, THEIR PRICE GUARANTEE IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS."

2015-07-27

"Quick shipping. Product arrived as described."

2015-07-27

"Order arrived quicker than the expected delivery date, always a plus, and everything arrived in perfect condition. How can I complain about that?"

2015-07-27

"Process was simple, secure and delivery was much faster than expected. "

2015-07-27

"great people to work with.
got order quick, no damage, everything was there.
great stuff"

2015-07-27

"Online ordering was confusing. When I would click on Promo item from ad it would bring me to cart. When I clicked continue shopping it didn't take me back
to Promo code ad but to Frys.com site. Some of the items were difficult to find. Prices were excellent and delivering was within a few days for free shipping. Besides the online ordering, product and delivery were excellent."

2015-07-27

"Everything was great. Fast free shipping and a good price. "

2015-07-27

"Delivered as advertised. Great quality at a competitive price."

2015-07-26

"Good service. I did not have any problem."

2015-07-26

"I received my order quickly. My only wish was that I would have known what the ohms on the coax was before I bought it. I needed a 50 ohm and the one I bought was a 75 ohm but it did not say that in the listing "

2015-07-26

"Everything was fine, just as it should be. "

2015-07-26

"I'm not sure if the email asking for a rating was for the projector screen I bought, or the projector I attempted to buy. For the projector, I submitted online to see if the product was available for pickup at the City of Industry store. The email said I'd hear back in 20 min with another email. After and hour of no response, I called the store and was put on hold a long time and passed to several different people, none of which were very professional or friendly and after about 15-20 min on the phone I was told the product was available and I could come pick it up. Way too much hassle. I ended up buying a projector from Best Buy instead because I was so frustrated and unimpressed with the experience."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,712 merchant members.