• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.03/10 5.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

"Very good. Everything came the box was pretty bad looking. Everything worked fine"

"Great service, great products, and my order arrived on time. I would definitely tell a friend."

"The website was glitchy in many ways when it came to submitting orders, it made I appear I submitted an order twice, as well making hard to proceed to the print out order page."

"Took a few days longer than anticipated to receive my order, but otherwise everything was fine. Order placed 1/16, not shipped until 1/19, not received until 1/26."

"Local Fry's store, did not stock item. Online had it. However, the PNY 240GB ssd ($89) for sell the first week of the new year, with $10 mail in rebate. Store or Online had none, and it is on sell???? Used Micro Center Online, same great price and rebate, No taxes. "

"I ordered on 7 Jan.
I called to get status of the order on 17 Jan, I was told I would receive an email on 18 Jan with the status.
As of 26 Jan, I have not received an email or the item I purchased.

"ordering was easy & quick"

"Rapid response. Order was accurately filled."

"Good and fast service. Thanks"

"I found what I needed right away and it was delivered promptly and ahead of schedule."

"Ordered 4 NAS drives. They arrived poorly packed by Fry's and were bounced around quite a bit. One drive was DOA. Fry's won't let me return the 1 bad drive...instead they say I have to return all 4. Wrong..."

"I very surprised how fast the delivery was, the merchandise was a great buy."

"I have never received this order. What's up with that? You ask me for a rating for a delivery I have never received. I ordered these two products over 11 days ago. Did you ship the products by camel?"

"Paying process has problem and affect my bank account. Some stuffs did not satisfy my demands"

"Delivered as ordered and on time."

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.