• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10

"The hard drive, which I consider delicate, was placed in the bottom of the shipping box. Foam was placed above it, but not around it. No protection if dropped on that face of the box. Now its my problem and the data I put on it has far more value to me than the drive ever would. "

"Order was correct, but the purchase caused Mastercard to flag my card for fraud! It was unusable until the bank sorted things out. Very inconvenient. "

"Ordering online is very simple. Once I log in, I don't have to do anything else. You have all my information that makes it very easy."

"Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. "

"Order was shipped and arrived right on the predicted date. Item arrived just as described and works perfectly. I'd purchase from them again. Also great price. "

"What's not to like? The purchase process via Fry's website was quick and easy. Shipping was fast. And the package arrived in perfect shape.

I wish they had a store closer to me (2+ hour drive), because all the "in-store promo code" promotions drive me crazy.

"Quick and easy. Still have to do the rebate but there was no rebate form in the shipping box."

"Easy to deal with, exactly as described. Will order from again!"

"quick and painless and good software"

"Super easy to order and delivery was excellent."

"Didn't know UPS required a signature on delivery, had to leave work early."

"Whole year passed, never received rebate, frys rebate inquiry did nothing for 3 months.."

"It would have been nice had they clarified on the Frys.com listing for this item that the warranty for this Corsair factory refurbished HX-750W power supply was only good for one year instead of the normal Corsair seven year warranty. That said, my general experiences dealing with Frys in person, when I lived near the Tempe, AZ store and the few times that I have ordered online, have been pretty good, including this time. An 80+ gold 750 W ATX power supply (PSU)is not a small or lightweight thing so ship properly. The PSU arrived within a week or less, was priced very affordably and did not appear to have taken any shipping damage. The fee Frys charged for shipping was only 9-11 bucks. Overall, I have to rank this transaction pretty highly. "

"LOVED it... got a notice of the special in my e-mail, logged onto to the website, purchased exactly what I was looking for and had it shipped for free ! ! It was really the best experience ! "

"Order filled and delivered as scheduled."

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.