• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10

"After several days sent a back order notice with no ETA"

"As advertised, shipped quickly."

"i walked in my local frys here in ATL duluth, I thought i had looked online 1st to see if the 25ft sub cable was in stock. Anyway i could be wrong, so I asked an associate if they had any, nope, so then he looks it up and says that there is one in cali and he cannot order it. I come home and order it. Took a few days and it was a great cable for cheap. I wish they would have ordered it for me in the store but they said they couldnt. "

"Frys does not have proper inventory control. When I ordered the product it was in stock and to be shipped . Then I got a email that its back ordered and they are not sure when it will be fullfilled. End up ordering the product for little higher price from other online retailer.Dissapointing experience."

"When I Placed my Order I received it sooner than expected..It was a birthday gift for my grand daughter and she just loves it.

"My order was not delivered as it was not available. So why offer of this item was even listed on the web site. "

"Great prices.....and speedy...no problems"

"quick ship...had some problems with the promo code at first"

"When I placed my order, there was no type of message to say that the items were out of stock. I had also paid over $200 for 2nd day shipping. The day after ordering I received an email stating that the items were unavailable and that it may be up to 30 days before I received my merchandise. I called in to request these items be shipped as available instead of all at once, as well as requesting that I be reimbursed for the expedited shipping that had obviously become an impossibility. If this would have been accommodated, I would have been patient in waiting for our order. However I was told that this could not be done and was not offered any form of apology for this. Do to the lack of service or desire to help out our situation I canceled the order and after about an hour of internet shopping and phone calls, found another vendor who not only had the item in stock, but had inventory verified for me. I received the merchandise two days later. We are a software company and often have new employees in need of new hardware. We will no longer be going to Fry's for our needs. "

"Horrible!! Bought 2 items for christmas and they just cancelled with no notice...if I had not gone on site to see when shipping I would not have known. And when I called man told me sorry ran out and I said not okay those where christmas presents I won't be ordering from you again and he hung up on me! Don't trust them with your christmas items!!"

"The product I was trying to purchase was not available. I received an email informing me of this. Unfortunately, they had no clue as to when it would be available."

"Very satisfied, quick shipping. Will do business again.."

"When I placed the order, I was unaware that some of the products were on back order. This was only communicated after the order had been placed."

"online order was not waiting, new person hunted the items, took 55 minutes, but they completed that order."

"Quick shipping and great product with great price! Will shop again in Frys!"

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.