• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

"I never received my package and the product I ordered was 70% off. When I called customer service they said that they could refund my money only if they get the package returned to them. That doesn't make sense. If i don't receive the package I should have my money returned to me. Not to mention the product is now back up to its normal price of $80 instead of $30. They told me that now I would have to pay $80 if I wanted the package. So not only did I not receive the package at the discounted price, but I might not have my $30 refunded. Customer service was pretty bad and the one guy I talked to sounded like he didnt know what he was doing. I just want my money back is all I ask."

"Quickly mailed out. I am happier than a baby in a barrel full of boobs."

"I ordered two (refurbished) Cobra dashcam cameras. The CDR 840 I picked at the store in SanDiego Ca, and I've been testing it. So far so good, except the plastic thumb lock separated from the metal nut. Now I am determining whether to glue it or call Frys for replacement. Gluing might melt the plastic thumb knurled lock.
Opened the box for the dashcam CDR810 order #F8949214 (refurbished) . Plugged in the power supply, it keeps showing "please insert card". I repeatedly remove and re-insert the card, but the same error message kept showing up. I think I will return this to Frys, no wonder this was returned, quality control not good. These things are made in China.

"Fast ordering and delivery very satisfied "

"The headphones came very quickly, in perfect condition and the price was outstanding!"

"I have not yet used my WD My Passport external drive but ordering and receiving this item was fast and easy; the shipping was free as well."

"Performed as stated. Good service."

"Easy process. Fair pricing and fast shipping."

"Never received the product"

"We have always had a good experience with Frys. Great prices and Internet price matching, knowledgeable and helpful sales staff. Quality products and easy return policy. We have shopped competitors and always end up buying from Frys. Very satisfied. "

"No complaints at all. Great deal (beat amazons price) and shipped quickly. Thanks!"

"Product was delivered promptly and worked perfectly."

"Great quality - just a bit time consuming to assemble"

"I ordered s computer for my mom and had it shipped out if state. I paid to have it delivered in two business days. I was called to verify that indeed purchased the item. I was told the computer was in stock and would be released to be shipped. The computer was not delivered on time. (It was a gift). When I called to inquire, I was told the person who verified my purchase over the phone never released it got shipping!!! Frys shipped it out and she received after her birthday. The person on the phone would not refund the extra shipping fee I originally paid to expedite the delivery. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told no one was available he would have someone call me. I still have not received a call back and it has been two weeks. Very poor service and unprofessional. I will not buy online again from Frys "

"I enjoyed the experience of shopping with drugs mostly cause I save money"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.