Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.94/10 2.94/10

Great service and delivery

"I ordered a discontinued Bose Home Theater System, it was brand new and at a great price. It arrived 2 days earlier than scheduled and without any problems or hazards."

This review was modified by jalicea510 on January 19 2017 11:15:03 AM

2017-01-17

Exactly what I was looking for

"very satisfied with purchase and shipping!"

This review was modified by acoopstar on January 19 2017 11:00:03 AM

2017-01-17

"Order was delivered correctly and fast. Will order from Fry's Electronics again! "

This review was modified by toanhuyen on January 19 2017 10:45:02 AM

No tracking number

"Wasnt able to track the order "

This review was modified by kwonkor-48423 on January 19 2017 10:30:02 AM

Be Aware-Open Box

"Order a Samsung Sound Bar. The moment I saw the package I knew it was an open box or refurbished product. The packaging inside was incomplete, missing cables and plastic bags had been opened. Took box to a store and could not be return because frys.com orders have a different inventory. Called Customer Service, waited 37 minutes to talk to a live person. Got an RMA and sent product back. Representative denies product is refurbished or open. Look at the box, it has a label of prior customer. Waiting for package to arrived and refund my credit card. Meanwhile, order product from Amazon.com. What at a difference; got product on time, factory sealed and customer satisfaction. Fry's have a history of misleading customers. I hope soon Amazon.com will put them out of business."

This review was modified by erquintero55 on January 19 2017 09:30:03 AM

Ordered Donald trump chia pet

"Didn't come on time....they don't have a customer service that is easy to reach. Should of did pickup as my order didn't come in time and it was a secret santa gift so I got screwed as it didn't come in intended time"

This review was modified by bazingun on January 19 2017 08:45:04 AM

student

"got phones, work great Good Seller"

This review was modified by hntnfsh-79265 on January 19 2017 08:30:01 AM

The Best In Class

"Best Price Fast Shipping Used For The Last 4 Years With Out A Problem Nothing Left To Say"

This review was modified by tpayne-48150 on January 19 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

"the product went on sale the next week"

This review was modified by baileyz-36873 on January 19 2017 05:45:02 AM

:-/

"I'm a first time frys electronics shopper and for my first time my experience wasn't great. I order an item online and it was never delivered to me. The tracking number was not provided either, I had to call and get it after sitting on wait 15 minutes. This was 14 days after my purchase. Turns out something happened to the package because it never left the frys store and now I'm told I have to wait another 15 to 30 days for them to Figure out what happened to the package. It would have been easier if they just sent me another item asap and not make me wait for they're investigation. Good customer service would have been getting my item to me asap since the mistake was not on my part. The item has to be sent to me regardless why not just send it asap and keep the customer happy. Instead of making me wait for a internal investigation. I'm sure frys electronics is a great establishment as they have been around for many many years. But my experience wasn't as great. "

This review was modified by sdragan88 on January 19 2017 05:45:02 AM

5 Stars

"overall experience 5 Stars"

This review was modified by cpmd06 on January 19 2017 05:30:02 AM

Refurbished item sent

"I am not pleased because a refurbished cam was sent instead of a "New" one. It did NOT say "refurbished" when I purchased the cam online. Now I am stuck with a refurbished car webcam, I can't return it because then I will be penalized with what they call "a restocking fee" if I try, SMH..."

This review was modified by gemini23lizzy on January 18 2017 10:00:01 PM

Dream

"Phone came quickly. Unbeatable price and quality."

This review was modified by emo916math on January 18 2017 09:30:02 PM

Happy with product

"I am very Happy with the product. The only thing that can make Frys greater is free shipping and faster shipping. Perhaps free 2 day shipping. I hope that will become standard for everything ordered online because shipping costs really add up and we want our order at our doorstep fast. The mouse is nice. It looks attractive. Works as expected. Hope it lasts a long time. My previous of a different brand didn't last long."

This review was modified by angeliclovesun on January 18 2017 09:15:02 PM

Total score

"Bought a 17inch screen laptop and I am very happy with my purchase , however it came one week late with no emails when not shipped. But very happy otherwise."

This review was modified by gosharxgo on January 18 2017 09:15:01 PM

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.