• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.62/10 5.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.21/10 4.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10

"Me buy, good price, they give me when said they give. That good too. "

"very happy..with the order.."

"I was somewhat dissatisfied due to the way my product was packaged and mailed. Rather than placing the product in another box to ship it, the shipping label was attached directly to the box the product came in. This made it completely visible to anyone exactly what was in the package as well as subjecting the box to damage created through the shipping process. When the box arrived, the bottom of the box was tore halfway across, which could have also damaged the product. I've never seen this kind of packaging from another retailer. "

"Superfast shipping and no problems at all. I will not hesitate to order from Fry's again."

"Fast delivery. No complains."

"Fry's has cheap electronics, period. Zero customer service. Online orders are always cancelled. People at the checkout registers can't handle the promo codes without making mistakes (several in one transaction). Visiting Fry's is like visiting the DMV. You just have to mentally prepare for the pain and then endure it when it happens. "

"I was not given the $50. discount on the promo code"

"There was a bit of a delay in the scheduling of the delivery. It didn't seem to happen until I emailed to find out what was taking so long. But once I did, delivery was scheduled and was very efficient"

"Fry's Electronics Has Always Been Top Notch In Price & Service! ... Anyone Who Buys Elsewhere Is Not Getting Full Value Like Fry's Gives To It's Customers!

Mark, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Came in faster than I expected. "

"The website didn't show the entry box for the bonus code. Cust rep said there was a problem with the site! So I couldn't buy what I wanted from you at the advertised price...."

"Item came in on time expected "

"Thank you!!! Everthing come in perfect"

"Item arrived on time and as described, as one would expect from Frys. My only issue with Frys is that since we have moved, I am only able to buy from Frys.com, and am not to wander my local Frys whenever I wish."

"Absolutely love my ipad cover!! Great color and excellent quality. Great value for the price as well. Was a little tough to insert my iPad Air into it, but now that it's in, it won't be coming out. Fry's had quick delivery and was there on the exact day they said it would. Overall a great experience and an excellent product! "

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.