Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.56/10 2.56/10

Good expirence

"Ordered several battiries for my 3dr solo drone. From the time I placed my order and received my products everything went smoothly, from the estimated deleviry time was spot on to tracking my shipment. Will defiantly use them in the further. And on top of it all they had the best price compared to everyone else. Good job frys electronics. Thanks. "

This review was modified by jasonbolick on February 14 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-12

Buying this cleaner from Frys was a spotless transaction!

"After researching what type of carpet cleaner I wanted, I shopped around for the best deal. I ended up with the Hoover I wanted from Frys that was quite a bit cheaper than anyone else was advertising- including Hoover directly! No joining anything no coupon code necessary. I received it in less than a week. Cleanest transaction ever!"

This review was modified by amkbooth on February 14 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-12

"fast shipping and great prices"

This review was modified by glcoffey on February 14 2017 03:45:02 PM

right on time

"they have always delivered what they say and when they say.i will not shop elsewhere for my electronics needs"

This review was modified by cambell_22 on February 14 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-12

Good

"Very satisfied with the delivery"

This review was modified by jselwooduk01 on February 14 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-02-12

Did not receive what was advertised and have still NOT received promised return label

"The customer service representative was good, but the rest of my experience with Fry's is anything but. My emails to 'service@cs.frys.com' are never responded too. I have to wait way too long on the phone to speak to a human. I ordered a box set that clearly stated 4K UHD, but I was sent the Blu-ray set. I've since learned that only Best Buy carries this 4K product. After speaking with your CSR, I was told that I would receive a prepaid return label to send back the incorrectly sent item, but have still NOT received the return label.

I will be contacting my CC company to withhold payment until I receive the return label and full credit for this order.

This review was modified by stevenjw on February 14 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-12

"The delivery was a little slow but the Roxio VCR to DVD software and hardware arrived in about 2 weeks. "

This review was modified by kseidenstrickr on February 14 2017 09:45:02 AM

Lost in the store?

"I visited Fry's to buy a hdmi switcher for my game systems. No one was able to find the item that I saw advertised. I was told that their system says that "we have four" but none was to be found. I had never left Fry's empty handed before so I went to Fry's online, ordered it and got it in a couple of days. Exactly what I wanted, promptly and in good shape. It works great and I'm quite satisfied. I don't know why the snafu at the store but next time I'll probably go to Fry's online first. "

This review was modified by snowyday1 on February 14 2017 07:45:01 AM

Cyron led lights

"Found these lights to be cheapest at Frye's, so placed an order. Delivery was quick and on time. Will definitely check Frye's first on electronic purchases"

This review was modified by reynoldsburke1 on February 14 2017 12:30:17 AM

FightPad!!!

"Ordered an updated MadCatz fightpad pro from Fry's and I love it! Makes playing Street Fighter V a much more enjoyable experience! "

This review was modified by kingrick82 on February 14 2017 12:30:15 AM

Received Quickly

"Very quick shipping but don't care for the return policy where you cant return items to the store you must ship them. Best buy wins this part with returnable to the store so no shipping charges apply either way."

This review was modified by james12200060 on February 14 2017 12:30:15 AM

Deliver Item Different Than Described, NOT Responding to My Emails

"They delivered a version of an item that was different than the image, upc code, and weight, yet they are refusing to reply to my emails inquiring about a return. I have sent four emails over the course of two weeks. Very dissatisfied. "

This review was modified by itmichaelmartin on February 14 2017 12:30:12 AM

NO MORE

"REMOVE ME FROM YOUR SURVEY LIST"

This review was modified by JCDANCERS on February 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

Excellent!

"Delivered the order exactly as advertised, prompt service, free shipping! What's not to like?"

This review was modified by rea-6171 on February 14 2017 12:30:08 AM

All good at Fry's

"My 1st time ordering from Fry's. They had the best price with shipping. They shipped fast. Product is as described. Happy customer."

This review was modified by brando780 on February 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.