Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.8/10 4.8/10

2016-12-05

"Very satisfied - will shop with them again."

Frys delivers

"Great products and great prices. Always happy with Frys. "

Dissatisfied with delivery

"Only one attempt was made by UPS to delver but no one was home. They took the package to a UPS drop off location. I went to the location but was informed my package was not there. After going back and forth with UPS and the UPS drop off location they finally located the item. I wasted a lot of my valuable time due to their incompetence. "

Just as Expected!

"My order arrived on time, well packaged, and as described."

2016-12-05

"Great price and fast service...will be back soon"

2016-12-05

Pocket knives at best price, quick delivery and a bonus

"Fry's had the best price on the Swiss Army pocket knives for my boys. They came with an led light key chain bonus and were delivered quick. Greatness!"

Fly with Fry's Electronics

"Site is loaded with deals and easy to navigate!"

2016-12-05

On time, as usual, everytime

"Frys never disappointed me. And this time too no exception. "

SLower Shipping, but Worth It

"The shipping was what I'd call fast. However, the shipping was free and the sale price of the item was excellent. So I can't complain. The item was as described in the ad and was in perfect condition. So I'll continue to shop at Fry's online."

2016-12-05

"Fry's transaction and delivery were excellent."

2016-12-05

"As ordered and very timely"

2016-12-05

Items "In stock and availibe to ship" are not.

"1st problem. This isn't the first time I have placed an order for items that we're reported to be in stock and ready to ship but in fact they are on back order. On my most recent order I ordered 2 times supposedly in stock, that was 2 weeks ago and the status for both items is still "back-ordered"

2nd problem. I dont know what the deal is but Frys website is the only web site I deal with (out of about 30) that I constantly have log in issues. I have a personal and business account and at various times I'm unable to log in with "user name or password problems" even though I know I'm using my most current password and then when I click forgot password my email address is accepted but I never receive the email I'm told to expect. This issue happened on the personal account for the order this review is about and I had to login and place the order from my business account. Two weeks ago and I have still not received the password reset email I was told to expect. This same issue has happened.

2016-12-05

"Great deal and great service as always."

2016-12-05

Frys coupon code is extramely complicated to use

"I purchased a hard drive on Frys.com with store pickup. The hard drive is on promotion with $10 off, during checkout I entered the coupon code send to me by Frys via email to get the additional discount to match the price in their ad. After went through the process of checking out and printing out the receipt I took the receipt and the "Ready to Pickup" email I received to Frys. I found out I actually pay for the item in store not during online checkout.

They ring up the hard drive and the coupon code did not apply. I showed the cashier my online receipt showing the discounted price after coupon is applied, the cashier told me I need to bring the coupon code with me to pickup the item. What's the point of me entering in the coupon code and going through the check out process then?? I don't have the coupon code with me but there is no place online that says I have bring the coupon code to pickup the item. After some back and forth with the manager on duty I got my discount but the manager sounds like he's giving me a BIG $10 favor when in fact I'm just buying the hard drive at their advertised price...

I'm never going to shop at frys again unless they have heavy discounted stuff I need! I think even Walmart have better service then them.

Very poor services

"Very poor service no interest in helping with order no options from customer service. No email on why order was back order. Any interest or care for service."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.