• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.45/10 4.45/10

"I did not receive a chance to use a promo code even though I signed up for the personal newsletter"

"Fry's proved once again to have the lowest possible price for the item I was looking for. Great job!"

"Fast delivery, everything worked great."

"Ordered DP cable online due to good sale. Received it in adequate time with everything as described on their website. Good way to order pc parts if you are not close to one of their locations."

"It was a fast delivery and happy with the product."

"Shipping was very slow took too long"

"There ordering process online seems archaic compared to other venders. For example I used a gift card online along with my credit card. There was no way during the process to see if the card was being charged and how much was charged to it"

"very good service, fast delivery"

"I ordered it expecting it to be new. When I opened the box, it sure looks like it's opened already. Battery dropped out, the receiver is not covered, etc. Email customer service and their response is "It is new". Disappointed."

" I bought a camara security system and spent two days installing it.One of the four camaras was defective.I called customer service and was told that my only option was to take everthing out and return it for an exchange.I called the manufacturer and they agreed to exchange for one camara.Frys is off my list and will warn others for bad service."

"Super fast shipping _ would buy again"

"Simple ordering, great price, delivered when expected."

"Fry's delivered quickly and accurately and had me up and running within a day!"

"Timely delivery with no problems."

"I have ordered from Fry's.com many times. I appreciate the free shipping & the speed in which my items are delivered."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.