Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10

shipping cost was over $100

"order was cancelled because shipping to Canada was over $100 for a $10 item. It doesn't cost $100 to ship a small item to Canada."

WD Hard Drive Purchase

"Very precise and quick shipping of the parts needed.
I would highly recommend this company.
Thank you.

Credit Card Boondoggle

"I clicked "edit" to change my card's security code but it reverted back and caused a suspicious transaction. the reason for the error is another tiny box appears on the lower right of the window that needs to also be filled with the new code. How are you supposed to know about it? Edit used to mean edit. Not anymore I guess. Then I go to the grocery store and my card is refused. Awesome!"

Packaging was not good

"The SSD was sent in a padded bubble mailer and the SSD box was crushed a bit on a side. Luckily the SSD was not damaged."

Great selection of products, but THE WORST PROCESS

"We placed multiple online orders but they cancelled them all due to suspicious activities!! NO CALLS NO EMAILS! Just cancelled and deleted.
Then we placed another order, with a different credit card. Cancelled without a call or email again!! so we lost 4 days.
So we were forced to place the order for store pick up. Then they called and said they dont have it in stock. then they called and said oh we have it now!! Also there is no other way possible to have someone else pick up the item! which is dumb. I would go to best buy every day of the week for their customer service and convenience..

ffolkman's Avatar

Excellent Transaction !!!!

"Best price I could fine with exceptionally fast FREE delivery !"

2016-08-21

"Great TV for the price. Fast Service. Good Reps."

Good Experience

"This was a good experience. Everything happened just as they advertised it."

2016-08-21

Will never order from Fry's again!

"My husband ordered a Philips razor. He charged it up and it didn't work. I called customer service to get a Return Authorization #. After waiting for 15 minutes for someone to even answer the phone, she informed me that we would have to pay for the return shipping. I explained to her that this is a bad policy. I was returning the item because it was defective and that I shouldn't have to pay for shipping. She explained to me that I would have to call the manufacturer to have them certify that it was defective. While I was explaining to her how ridiculous this was she proceeded to hang up on me. Terrible customer service! I guess you get what you pay for. I will spend the extra money next time to deal with a more reputable company."

Disappointing!

" Since every on line retailer has identical pricing the prize goes to customer service, which Fry's was lacking.
Their poor customer service may have been an anomaly, however I will never know because this was my first and last transaction with this store.
I cancelled my order and made my purchase with their competitor.

Delivered Quick

"I had some problem with site as I was using the number for special price.

2016-08-20

Great price and free delivery

"Ordered items received on time and in great shape"

2016-08-20

Mini Cell didn't have camera flash

"On Fry's advertising state and showed picture of this phone with flash.
Upon delivery confirmed no flash; very disappointed especially being charged 80.00 plus tax.

Please make sure that what item is vs
advertising are the same item. *I have pictures of advertisement and the phone received if needed.
Thank you for your time and consideration on this.

Sincerely,
Mary Kaye Able

Colors

"Great price, fast shipping, Love the Fry's"

Don't work

"Purchased under the impression it would power and allow data transfer but doesn't work "

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,517 merchant members.