Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10

2016-06-25

Bargains are good, if you can find them

"I was looking for several advertised items. Similar small items are distributed around the store and it isn't easy to determine which department has the item and which aisle. In this case, I asked 2 salesmen the location, each sending me to the opposite end of the store. Fry's needs to make a terminal available for shoppers to look up PLUs and know if there's stock and in which aisle the item is located."

2016-06-24

Week after buy ... name brand device was on sale everywhere..

"Should have waited ... name brand device on sale week after .... and they weren't factory refurbished..."

Always Awesome!!

"Ordering from Fry's is always a great experience - easy to order and always on time."

Receieved product promtly.

"I received the item I had ordered fast! Bought on a Saturday night, had it Wednesday, very good for free shipping. First purchase from them and I plan to return."

Satisfaction Plus

"By ordering my security camera on-line, I saved a lengthy trip across town and time.Takes 45 min. one-way down Sunrise. Everything arrived promptly and in working order. This was my 2nd successful time ordering an item with the same level of success.

Great Dea;

"Good price and quick delivery."

2016-06-24

Best price / best product.

"We are out of St Louis, MO. We purchased from Fry's because it was the best price I sourced."

Lookout for a EVGA GTX960FTW

"I ordered the Video Card on June 10 and it just shipped today(6/24/16).
When i called 7 days after i ordered it , C.S. at Fry's they said it was in stock and would ship out on Monday the 20th. But got a notice that it wouldn't ship till the 24th two days later.

2016-06-24

"The shipment arrived on time and the product worked as expected."

FLASHY DRIVE

"Arrived in a flash. Works like a flash."

2016-06-24

quick & easy way to purchase technology

"Ordered online and picked up at customer service; was in and out in 10 minutes."

2016-06-24

"I live in Louisiana and buy from Fry's online, because I can't get a better deal from a reputable company anywhere. Fry's is the best, with the best prices. I just wish they had a store here. I get fast shipping, great name brand products., with great customer service, what else could anyone ask for? "

2016-06-24

Just what the doctor ordered.

"They had great items and they arrived in a timely fashion. I love Fry's!"

2016-06-23

IT Suck`s

"I was on my puter four hours trying to order a item and never got a reply saying I bought it >>>After waiting 20 minutes on the telephone I finally got help The help spoke english so bad I couldnot under stand her so I gave up trying to buy any thing >>>"

2016-06-23

Excellent Service

"Delivered as promised, no delays."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,564 merchant members.