• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"It took a few days for delivery. Could have been quicker. Oh well."

"I was looking for a particular model of electric heater and FRYS.COM popped up in a Google search. I had never dealt with them before but had heard of them. There is always a bit of anxiety involved in dealing with a new company when making an online purchase but they really handled their end of the purchase without a hitch. I was provided a tracking number and item arrived two days later via UPS. I caught the item on sale at around half the price that it was available for locally and with free shipping the deal was even better. Thanks much Frys!"

"Came on time and I love the laptop. :-)"

"a real pleasure doing business with Fry's Electronics. My order arrived sooner than expected the price was the best i found and shipping was free! Thanks."

"I received my item days ahead of the scheduled date. Really appreaciate that. Might think about ordering again."

"Was very glad to find item and shipped quickly. However it came shipped with shipping stickers all over box that was to be a gift for someone. Would have preferred it to be inside of another box for shipping."

"trouble with the online ordering process forced me to have to order over the phone - took forever

the product was backordered - took weeks to get here

"Shipping was reasonable, but unfortunately, the packaging arrived with a few defects. I collect the boxes that the product comes in, so this put a damper on my Fry's experience."

"I purchased a WD-TV, great price and no shipping...my experience was good. I was able to make the purchase without a problem and received the item in a timely manner. Thanks FRYS.com!!"

"My order was processed and delivered promptly."

"order came as described and fast delivery "

"I bought this video game for my son but was not told how long free shipping would take until after purchase. If I'd known shipping would take almost a month based upon estimated arrival of 13 March (still waiting for package) I would have paid for shipping. This is the first time free shipping has taken this long from anywhere. I recently had a package shipped from China and it came sooner than this package. Is this package coming from China?"

"Have not received the product yet"

"I received my product within 5 days of ordering and it works great!"

"Came fast. Worked well. Was eady to install!"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.