• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"This was my first order using Fry's Electronics Online. I was very happy with the prompt delivery and good packaging of the order. I will definitely be a repeat customer. "

"If you aren't getting free shipping, the shipping is rather expensive. I had to add some random item to my cart in order to get the order above the minimum for free shipping."

"The price I paid online was more expensive than the LA Times ad for the same product. It stated the price and that it was available online or pick up at store. The online system did not have a space/area to enter promotion key. I ended up paying on line 12.5% more."

"quick and easy. will order again!"

"I received my items in a short time. They were well packed and just as I ordered."

"I had a great experience. From beginning to end. Choosing the item I was looking for was very simple. Shipping time was excellent. I will be purchasing more item from Frys or Frys.com in the future"

" all i got was the runaround ordered a p.c. for $ 800. out of stock ! ordered a p.c. for $ 900. never sent to me ! i will never shop at your store again ."

"My order was promptly filled and the product actually exceeded my expectations. The entire transaction was simple and easy."

"Had a bit of a wait on the phone, but after that
everything went well. Thank you

"Very good product.Thank a lot"

"They tell you a price with a discount code but you can't use the code, so it's the higher price. when you call the number to complain it tells you that the discount isn't available. it's kind of a bait and switch operation. I'll shop somewhere else from now on."

"new printer for less than the price of the toner
great deal

"Fast devivery. I am satisfied wit product."

"why can't we return our items locally?"

"everything seems to work in the order and delivery process, except you hear nothing for days between placement and shipping. someitmes you find out they were out, but usually you get the item, as expected."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.