• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"Item was delivered promptly"

"I live 40 minutes away, but decided to order online anyway. online said items were in stock so I ordered them. when after 3 days I still didn't receive them I checked my mail. that's when I found out that 1 day earlier they sent me an e-mail saying they were out of stock and hopefully could fill my order within 30 days. should not have said they were in stock if they weren't. im still waiting"

"Very disappointed you do not offer promo code discounts to online customers! "

"got the stuff on time, no complaints. Most of the time it is a good experience."

"the product I purchased arrived very quickly."

"we order 2 head phone, one is broke, we can not change the store, you can not replace for me, need fill a lot of paper, better close your company, let people go to store to buy it.

"I got an email notifying me my item was available for pickup. I drove all the way to the store to find out it was open box, when I bought a new printer. I asked Frys to help compensate me for this, but they wouldn't budge. I called, and they only took $40 off the new printer. Very tough dealing with them."

"We were able to order software online at a very nice price, and we chose free shipping. We were worried that it would take a long time to receive the software, but it arrived very quickly in excellent condition. Very good experience."

"I love Fry's. Excellent prices, knowledgeable staff, easy internet ordering and never a problem returning an item because I have never had to return anything. Always the first and only place to shop."

"I refuse to buy in a Fry's store. I'm treated like I'm a criminal -- searched and seized when I leave the store. I'll buy mail-order if the price and shipping are OK, but I'm never going into another Fry's. "

"excellent price, fast service."

"Was just what I wanted, and it worked !!"

"While I clearly understand that it takes a little longer to ship a 55inch TV, the communication from the shipper was almost non-existent! I live outside of Chicago and ordered my TV on 7/14. I kept checking Frys Track Order, but my order was not processed until 7/17th even though Frys claims all orders are processed the same day. Finally, on 7/19th, an 8-digit Tracking No. was listed but nothing else -- no info on who the shipper was or a phone number, so essentially no way to track it!! After waiting 7 more days, I called Frys on 7/21 and finally got a website address where I could track the shipment -- cevalogistics.com. It showed the TV was on hand at the Chicago destination on 7/21st, but I had never received a call or an email from the shipper. No phone number on the tracking website, so no way to call the shipper. Had to sit and wait. Shipper finally called me on 7/23 and told me the TV would not be delivered the 25th. The TV had already been sitting at their warehouse for 4 days, but they were not going to deliver it until the estimated delivery date, which meant it had to sit another two days!! I insisted they deliver it the following day. They told me the driver would call before delivery. He never did! TV finally arrived late in the afternoon on the 24th. This is very poor communication when a customer has ordered a high priced item that certainly requires that they be home when the item is delivered. I spent the better part of 8 days sitting at home afraid to leave for fear the TV would come while I was out. "

"Merchandise arrived on time & in good condition."

"Good online service and shipped within time."

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.