• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.84/10 5.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10

"Ordered Reconditioned tablet for $110.00. After ordering, checked with other dealers and found out that it was blue tooth enabled. I cancelled the order. I guess sometimes deals are too good to be true."

"Fry,s Electronics is a perfect company.America is blessed with Fry's "

"Hi! Thank you for your excellent service. You make it look easy, but I have been there, done that, and at 83 yeas old I can say: "I know better".
I will continue buying from you. Keep up the good work.
A trip to your store is like going to Disneyland! Thanks again. Joseph Peter Alvarez.

" very pleased with my new dell. service from fry was great. it even came sooner than thought, thank you again."

"Quick shipping....very happy"

"Fast delivery.
Accurate billing.

"Delivered right on time and polite. The TV was completely intact. "

"Exact product I was looking for; the price was affordable and delivery was quick.

"This was my second attempted purchase at Frys. Both times item showed to be instock at the time of purchase only to find out later you were out. "

"delivery was much quicker than expected, product was exactly what expected"

"Ordering was easy and items arrived sooner than expected."

"Went to Frys Electronics in Tempe AZ to buy a laptop. Picked out an Acer, was told they didn't have it in stock. If I wanted to buy it I would have to go to frys.com to buy it. I did. It didn't work. I called the store to see if I could simply bring it in and exchage it for a computer that worked. Was told no, I had to return it to Fry's.com and I would have to pay the shipping charges and Frys would not reimburse shipping charges. ($20 dollars thank you very much)

I have purhcased many computers from Fry's over teh past 10 years but after this experience not only will I not purchase any for myself in the future I will recommend to the dozens of people that ask me each month where is the best place to buy a computer? I will tell them anywhere but Frys electronics.

Wal-Mart, Target, Best buy, Sam's Club, Office Max, Staples ANYWHERe BUT FRYS.

When you tell me as a consumer I can't return a computer that I purchased from Frys to a Frys Store for exchange, that tells me you have a contemptable attitude towards the people who you depend on to make a profit. I will do my level best in the next 10 years to ensure everyone I have influence over in purchasing Computers knows full well that you treat your customers like shit.

"Product was as specified and came at a very timely manner."

"Easy to use, and priced right. "

"I will never shop at frys again. I purchased again. I purchased a LG Tv that did not work not your fault stuff happens it was horrible trying to return it. I almost felt you were saying we got your money now screw you. First person I spoke to tried to replace the tv but was not able to because everyone I picked from online was not available it took an hour. I ordered another TV but changed my mind and cancelled it. Two days later I called again to find out what that status was for picking up the TV and was told they would talk to their her supervisor and set up a pickup time and would get and email. Well no email so I called again and was really angry because this person said it would take up to a couple of weeks. I was angry and when I told him I would bring it back to the closest store and throw it at him he laughed at me. Finally after I contacted Visa, the TV was picked up two days laterl"

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.