• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.55/10 5.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

"Quick delivery and fast service."

"I've been excited about how fast the time is between order and delivery. When I had a problem about finding my order at 50% the next week, I was advised to contact customer service the next time it happens."

"I am very happy with their service ."

"Quick order fulfillment and delivery"

"you could make it easier to return merchandise i.e.return to local store"

"Internet allowed easy seach and location of product. Delivery to home was a real time saver; a big plus."

"Order was easy. Shipped next day with tracking number and at my house in 3 days. Doesn't get much better than that."

"The order process was about normal. And shipping arrived a little before expected, so overall it was an above average experience. I would buy again"

"Everything went as it was supposed to. Thanks. "

"I was super happy to find something as cheap as Amazon.com without supporting that giant company. Normal/quick shipping even though I chose the free option, too."

"Arrived on-time, as ordered. Great!"

"Fry's Electronics provided a superior product with exceptional prices and fast delivery. My item was ordered and received in less than a week. I will definitely purchase additional items from Fry's Electronics online in the future!"

"Everything was delivered as promised!"

"There is a significant barrier when customers are mandated to reorder damaged materials at the original price--not the sale rate at which it was purchased . Having to purchase the product first at the regular price and then call back for an agent to adjust it to the lower rate is a step that was very time consuming. The wait time was long and it took a while to get it processed. Even though, the staff was pleasant and helpful, it may inhibit my choices about shopping on line with Frys again---this was my first purchase and it was taxing. Perhaps another process might be considered?"

"Bad experience at frys today. Went in on July 3 2014 to see about getting windows 7 for and older hp that I use for djing only. Told the sales person that I had windows xp. He informed me that they no longer carried xp because it was out dated but windows 7 would work just fine. Will of course it did not so I returned to the store and was told by the same sales person to go to a website this help the software to work by doing a update. Will no luck there so on July 18 went back to the store to get a refund or store credit but wouldn't you know that its not return able. Now I can read and it says no return on the item but I would think if you sold a product that did not work like your sales person who is suppose to know about the product he sold you and that you in trust he's knowledge about the product is fact. Im just saying I think they could have done better. Oh by the way I was told by the return person I spoke with that I did not need to buy the disk I could have just down loaded it since I already ready have a product code for my computer. Glad to know this and thats why they lost out on a 1200. sale on my new apple mac pro. "

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.