• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

"ordering was easy and shipping was fast!"

"i have ordered from the site for some time now , and i got to say i am very happy with the results. i look forward to do some ordering in the future . "

"Hi, I believe I spoke to Chris, who was very insightful and knowledgeable about all products. He also took the time to assist me in building a cooling solution for my new PC. Will recommend to all my friends."

"Great store for liquid cpu products. You can actually call them and someone will help you if you have a problem. No free shipping option, but orders are shipped fast and arrive within a couple of days, which is worth the cost to me. Thanks FrozenCpu."

"7 days ago and order status packing"

"Received it pretty quickly!"

"I like they're website for ordering and I like that I can speak with someone on the phone very quickly. The only problem I've had is that a good percentage of the rocker switches I buy from them don't work. But I called and they said to send them in to be replaced. If this process goes smoothly then I have no complaints."

"Everything went awesome! I was missing a part form the EK waterblock and they sent me the missing piece immediately. I will be ordering from them again!"

"Delivered the product expected on time."

"Fast shipping, fast service, has everything I'm searching for."

"My number 1 go to place for all my extreme PC build needs. They have everything. And staffs are wonderful and very knowledgeable. They'll go above and beyond to make sure that you get what you paid for and then some.

I just love the variety watercooling components that they carry. And it's always a joy to stop by and just eye-shop to see what new products have entered in the market.

i'm hoping FrozenCPU will sponsor my next major project :).

"Ordered alphacool 420 ut60 rad and little Devil pc-v7. They were only usa retailer that had LD in stock and the case was cheap. The radiator arrived damaged. Contacted customer service and they were quick to replace it. The LD case I received was the 120mm version and I ordered the 140mm. They simply have different fan covers. FrozenCPU Offered to exchange for the correct case but I ended up keeping it since I would be modding the fan covers anyway. "

"Considering I live in Australia. The delivery of the few things I have ordered from FrozenCPU has been excellent. "

"I ordered a few extensions cables - all items arrived within 1 day or 2 - since i was in range it was fast. I had called them to see whether or not there would be tracking on it - the person on the phone was very helpful. Great company and they packed all the right items i had purchased and it was done very neatly. Overall i am very happy with my purchase and with them. I would recommend them to anyone for any computer build needs/accessories! "

"I have purchased many products from frozenCPU And I have never hand a problem. The have a smart and friendly staff who is ready to help at any time"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!