• FrozenCPU.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

What is this?

"I ordered a few extensions cables - all items arrived within 1 day or 2 - since i was in range it was fast. I had called them to see whether or not there would be tracking on it - the person on the phone was very helpful. Great company and they packed all the right items i had purchased and it was done very neatly. Overall i am very happy with my purchase and with them. I would recommend them to anyone for any computer build needs/accessories! "

"I have purchased many products from frozenCPU And I have never hand a problem. The have a smart and friendly staff who is ready to help at any time"

"Prices for almost all of the items in my shopping cart were cheaper than other online retailers. The website was flawless to navigate & always loaded properly. Everything I was looking for was in stock at the time of order & I received my order within three days."

"Frozen CPU is a great company and deserves a five star. I had excellent service and when one of my orders got screwy the quickly responded to my email and got my package sent back to me. Thanks!"

"They don't have quite the cheapest prices for common stuff, but almost everything they sell is not sold by anyone else, even newegg. Like, newegg sells 2 CPU cooling blocks, frozencpu sells 90. Newegg is only good for pre-built, factory-packaged items, not obscure, rare, or small parts for building your own.
It is the ONLY place I go for liq cooling parts, as they sell everything that exists. And one time, they sent me an unexpected free frozencpu bottle opener.

"very fast shipping ,no problem ,they have good item "

"Very quick processing and shipping times. The items arrived well packaged and free of any damage. I look forward to continue ordering the remaining parts for my first water-cooling set-up from FrozenCPU! :]"

"very fast shipping ,no problem ,they have good item "

"Quick delivery, no missing parts. The confirmation emails came fast. It is an credible service."

"If you are looking for those special items to mod your new rig, then Frozen CPU is the place to go. Sure there are a limited other places you can shop at, but Frozen CPU consistently has the best prices and the item arrives as described and quickly."

"The order included everything with quick shipping. "

"Got my shipment and everything was fantastic and fast getting to me. very high quality components. I love the raystorm liquid loop cooler package.. I would highly recommend their products to anyone who wants a great looking and performing PC!"

"Orders are normally shipped same day, and they have the widest selection of aftermarket cooling products than any other retailer."

"Quick and easy. Great prices and selection."

"Always has what I need for my PC, especially those "hard to find parts". Shipping is always on time and I've never received anything damaged. Customer service has always been awesome, and if I order something that they ran out of stock on, they always replace it with something equivalent or better. First place I go whenever I need something for my PC."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.