• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"I have actually made a few purchases from FrozenCPU, and they have always been exactly as I desired. Even my most recent, fairly complex, order was perfect. Their shipping times & costs are appropriate, and the packaging is adequate. Overall, I am very pleased and about to make a very large order from them >$3k."

"Great selections of products. Hope they offer frequent discounts or coupons. Ordered few times in past months. Overall, satisfied customer, product arrived on time and well packaged."

"Super fast shipping and quick notifications via email. Products arrived as expected. Plan to do business again VERY soon."

"FrozenCPU is one of the best places to shop for your water cooling needs. This was my first time shopping there and I have to say, it was a great experience. I had an issue with my order were I order a part that claimed to be in stock but wasn't in my shipment, I contacted the staff and they quickly resolve my issues by substituting my original order with something similar. They sent it in priority mail (the same day that I called), free of charge. I was able to get my custom loop done in the time frame I wanted. "

"Perfect service and shipping was so quick!! Love these guys. "

"Fair prices, super fast shipping. Frozen CPU has fans and accessories that I had a hard time find else where for a fair price. The fans I ordered came in about 2 business days, and they were well packaged. Will purchase from again. "

"I am very happy with the service I got before and after the purchase of the products I wanted to buy. They quickly answered my e-mails and I got a good first impression with FrozenCPU.com. I would like to recommend these site for other that look after serious computer-sellers in US, they also ship all over the world, which is a BIG plus for me. Thank you FrozenCPU. "

"Website was easy to use. Got immediate updates about activity on my order, and my order showed up promptly and was precisely as advertised.

Thanks so much.

"Although I haven't received my order at this time, your website was easy to navigate and I was able to find the parts that I needed for my old computer easily."

"Seriously, what can I say. They have huge selection from manufacturers all over the globe, pricing is very competitive. Their shipping options galore to suit any speed required. Quality products sold all around. Pleased with entire experience so far. Will be buying from again."

"I ordered. It shipped. It arrived. It worked."

"Very good company. Quick processing and shipping time."

"I have found FrozenCPU to be excellent to shop with !
It is far easier to buy through Frozen in USA than it is to order my parts from a New Zealand company, I have had my order sent to NZ in 7 days , it took 6 weeks for a main company here to do the same.
Speed of order processing is excellent and speed of reply and communication is excellent.
Also the website is very easy to use ",don't change it Frozen ! ,it ain't broken", its simple ,clear, fast, easy and doesn't need improvement ,good pictures ,and great stock too.
Excellent easy to navigate menu system with clear pictures ( essential !) to see what you are buying !, personally I wont shop with a company that has no pictures, even if they are the cheapest.
Great work guys !

Brett

"FrozenCPU by far has the largest selection compared to other competitor. It really is one stop shopping for any type of computer accessory. The shipping is fast and with reasonable prices. Wish I knew about this site many years ago."

"Fast shipping good prices "

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.