• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

What is this?

"I wanted a fan. I ordered one and then they sent it to me. Now I have a fan. Uhmmm, there really isn't much more to say. "

"Products delivered in a timely manner and were as advertised. Highly recommended!"

"Great product and super fast shipping! "

"free colby 2012 #lereddit"

"Product was packed well and arrived quickly! Thanks so much!"

"The USPS (not FrozenCPU) messed up and sent my order to the wrong city. I sent an email to FrozenCPU asked if they had sent it to the proper address. Within 15 minutes I had a reply. I received the product a day late, and had a follow up email from FrozenCPU asking me confirm delivery the next business day. Excellent service. I will be ordering from FrozenCPU again in the future."

"Very good support. Helped me out on their stock error quite nicely!"

"I am very satisfied with the reseller itself, I have purchased from FrozenCPU many times and I've never had any issues.

My most recent order is taking longer than usual to arrive but I understand that is the fault of the courier company and not of FrozenCPU, as the order was dispatched without delay.

"Hands down the best. No other."

"First off the layout of your site is perfect please don't change a thing... I don't know anyone at Frozen-CPU but feel like family with the service I have received over the years. I've been ordering on an off again for as long as I can remember and it has always been a pleasure doing business with them from large to small orders. They have worked with me over the years without a hitch. The VERY few times I've need to call in for help it has been seamless. I hope they keep up the good work and I will continue to be a loyal customer.

"I didn't get my items.
Really bummed out, won't use frozen cpu ever again.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“This package is showing as delivered:
Please contact us if there was issue on delivery.”

"Everything went fine. The order was promptly filled and shipped. Minor Fail: the box it was shipped in wasn't sturdy enough to stand up to handling by UPS. The lower front of the box was caved in, but the packing material used was enough to prevent damage to the motherboard tray."

"I have placed multiple orders with FrozenCPU.com over the last two years and once again they provide excellent service. Their selection is great and their pricing is decent. Considering how good these guys are to deal with, I don't mind paying a bit extra on some items."

"FrozenCPU to the rescue! I found I could no longer order DustX CPU filters from the company anymore but found them on FrozenCPU at a great price. They said 5-12 days for delivery but I got them in less than 5 days. Very happy with my purchase and the prompt service. Will definitely shop with FrozenCPU in the future."

"Frozen CPU is my one stop shop for liquid cooling components and accessories. "

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.