• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

What is this?

"Amazing selections of everything you need if you want advanced computer modding. Definitely recommend them if you live in the US. Shipping on my first order was really expensive but the second time it was a lot better."

"I was in a bind and needed something fast. I am not saying that I am demanding but I know what I want and when. Called FrozenCPU on a whim based on MFG web page and they were easy to talk to and well informed. Not only did they have what I needed but they were able to create a Business account for me, take my order and ship the same day. With their help I will be able to make my deadline. 5 stars all the way."

"Bawls ... In stock and priced competetively, the order processed rapidly, the merchandise packed properly to prevent damage during shipping, and delivered overnight by my request. It does not get much better than that!"

"Order arrived before expected arrival date and was in perfect condition"

"The people over at FrozenCpu.com have helped me time and time again with getting the PC parts to my home fast and easy. Everything is packed and checked along with a copy of who has done the work and lets me rest easy that I will get everything the first time around. Great job FrozenCpu!!"

"They had the specific, rare computer components that I needed. Fast shipping, too! :)"

"Excellent service. I ordered Swiftech H240-X Expandable All-In-One Liquid Cooling Kit on 12/18/2014 arrived on 12/22/2014 at 12:51pm via UPS in excellent condition. This cooler was out of stock for a long time but FrozenCPU sent me email when it was available so I bought it immediately.Grate service.Thank you FrozenCPU.com..."

Australia

"Very happy with frozencpu, great options, quality and service. I get all my orders shipped to Australia and I have never had a problem, I highly recommend frozencpu to both local and international computer enthusiasts. "

"I have been having trouble finding some stuff on other websites. the are either out of stock or no longer available. More then a couple of times I was glad other places were out of stock because not only did FrozenCPU.com have them in stock, but they were cheaper. Can't beat them for selection and price, pretty much built my entire computer from there site. "

"Amazing service, shipping on same day which is awesome, great customer service, thanks FrozenCpu for the wonderful service."

"Always good service and good condition"

"Had everything I wanted that ncix kept me on back order for 4 months.

Had to pay 100 extra in taxes and duties though. but better to spend the extra 100 and get something then wait another 2 years

"Shipped quick and was in my hands within 3 days. That was with the cheapest shipping available. "

"The product got delivered quickly and there was no damage, but when I opened the box it looked like a cheaper revision to the ordered product. "

"Fantastic experience ??
Prompt delivery!

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.