• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"Great store for liquid cpu products. You can actually call them and someone will help you if you have a problem. No free shipping option, but orders are shipped fast and arrive within a couple of days, which is worth the cost to me. Thanks FrozenCpu."

"7 days ago and order status packing"

"Received it pretty quickly!"

"I like they're website for ordering and I like that I can speak with someone on the phone very quickly. The only problem I've had is that a good percentage of the rocker switches I buy from them don't work. But I called and they said to send them in to be replaced. If this process goes smoothly then I have no complaints."

"Everything went awesome! I was missing a part form the EK waterblock and they sent me the missing piece immediately. I will be ordering from them again!"

"Delivered the product expected on time."

"Fast shipping, fast service, has everything I'm searching for."

"My number 1 go to place for all my extreme PC build needs. They have everything. And staffs are wonderful and very knowledgeable. They'll go above and beyond to make sure that you get what you paid for and then some.

I just love the variety watercooling components that they carry. And it's always a joy to stop by and just eye-shop to see what new products have entered in the market.

i'm hoping FrozenCPU will sponsor my next major project :).

"Ordered alphacool 420 ut60 rad and little Devil pc-v7. They were only usa retailer that had LD in stock and the case was cheap. The radiator arrived damaged. Contacted customer service and they were quick to replace it. The LD case I received was the 120mm version and I ordered the 140mm. They simply have different fan covers. FrozenCPU Offered to exchange for the correct case but I ended up keeping it since I would be modding the fan covers anyway. "

"Considering I live in Australia. The delivery of the few things I have ordered from FrozenCPU has been excellent. "

"I ordered a few extensions cables - all items arrived within 1 day or 2 - since i was in range it was fast. I had called them to see whether or not there would be tracking on it - the person on the phone was very helpful. Great company and they packed all the right items i had purchased and it was done very neatly. Overall i am very happy with my purchase and with them. I would recommend them to anyone for any computer build needs/accessories! "

"I have purchased many products from frozenCPU And I have never hand a problem. The have a smart and friendly staff who is ready to help at any time"

"Prices for almost all of the items in my shopping cart were cheaper than other online retailers. The website was flawless to navigate & always loaded properly. Everything I was looking for was in stock at the time of order & I received my order within three days."

"Frozen CPU is a great company and deserves a five star. I had excellent service and when one of my orders got screwy the quickly responded to my email and got my package sent back to me. Thanks!"

"They don't have quite the cheapest prices for common stuff, but almost everything they sell is not sold by anyone else, even newegg. Like, newegg sells 2 CPU cooling blocks, frozencpu sells 90. Newegg is only good for pre-built, factory-packaged items, not obscure, rare, or small parts for building your own.
It is the ONLY place I go for liq cooling parts, as they sell everything that exists. And one time, they sent me an unexpected free frozencpu bottle opener.

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!