Stores > FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2015-02-05

"order as correct will use you again"

2015-02-05

"Easy site to navigate, Great selection & Competitively priced. In addition to the great prices I found a 5% off coupon online! A+ Seller"

2015-02-05

"FROZENcpu IS THE BEST PLACE TO ORDER ALL YOUR SPECIAL NEEDS FOR YOUR WATER COOLED COMPUTER OR JUST A REAUGLAR COMPUTER THEY HAVE THE BEST STUFF AT A VERY GREAT PRICE AND SHIPING IS THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN AND ALL THE SERVICE IS VERY VERRY GREAT I GIVE THEM 5 STARS ON ALL THEY DO SO IF YOU NEED STUF FOR YOUR RIG THIS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO ORDER IT FROM "

2015-02-05

"Great product selection and super fast shipping"

2015-02-05

"Excellent selection and prices on parts. I was able to find some parts that just were not available or out of stock at other places. I ordered an entire build-out for a GPU water cooling system. The entire order arrived quickly and was well boxed.

I did find a problem with a Reservoir (ex-res-203) where the LED lights that were installed had their lines essentially cut when they were mounted. I contacted FrozenCPU and a very helpful guy got right on it and shipped me replacement parts.

Great company to work with, would absolutely recommend them.

2015-02-05

"I order from 2 places at the same time one of them being FrozenCPU. The shipping was really quick, I will not see the other part until next week. I will be making all of my order from FrozenCPU from now on for sure!! Kepp up the great work guys!"

2015-02-04

"Item was just as described, quick turn around and shipping. Was able to redirect delivery as requested."

2015-02-04

"fast shipment and exactly what i ordered"

2015-02-03

"I've ordered from them in the past and the most recent order shows that they have not lost their touch. They are a great company to work with, they consistently have items in stock while others are out, and their prices are some of the best out there. Thanks again!"

2015-02-03

"Excellent products fast shipping and great prices. I have bought items from them several times now and always satisfied"

2015-02-03

"Great prices, great selection very helpful customer service. "

2015-02-02

"Great price and fast shipping!"

2015-02-02

"FrozenCPU got my package out and I had it sooner than was estimated. Excellent shipping and exactly what I ordered!
Can't ask for anything better!

2015-02-01

"Excellent mini fans for hard drive with fast shipping! Friendly customer service. Thank you."

2015-02-01

"fast shipping, all products received as described."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!