• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

What is this?

"Easy-to-use website, reasonable prices, complete selection. I have shopped here before and plan to do so in the future."

"Hello,
For some reason I tend to ask the difficult questions
I had a excellent experience when trying to find out information and assistance from people online, given that I had no prior knowledge or experience replacing these (built plenty of desktops but only ever used pastes for CPUs). I ended up looking for some Fujipoly thermal pads for my 2x AMD 290x"s and with some good help and advice from Bucky , confidently made a purchase.
I had such a good experience with Frozen CPU, that I have already added to a forum on Tom's Hardware - this comment has already been placed in a forum under the heading "Best/good thermal pads" on the 17th July (predating this survey request by over a week and it is there for all to see), that is how good I found the service - copy /pasted directly from the forum -

I have just ordered some Fujipoly Extreme (11.0 W/mK) thermal pads for my 2x AMD 290x's to replace the stock pads.
Every forum and review I have read has listed them highly.
Given the specs, they should perform very well.
And besides, the stock paste and pads were put on very shoddily, so much excess and the mosfet pads were squashed to less than half their thickness (greatly reducing their effectiveness so I am told) even the GPU contact section on the cooler is scratched and requires polishing.
Just unfortunate that the Ultra (17.0 W/mK) pads are about 4 times the price, I would have bought those instead.
Frozen CPU are good to ask for assistance if you have a problem with cooling, as they will try to work with you to find a solution to your problem (they were a great help to me when trying to correctly replace pads and paste on my AMD 290x's).

Funny thing is, I was not the only one advocating to contact Frozen CPU when seeking cooling products in this forum, I just tried to back up their story and improve the reputation of Frozen CPU.
Plus, I am writing one for Hexus at the moment, as I want to do some tests once the new pads are in place. But until the pads arrive, I will have to wait before I can finish the review. And Bucky is also interested in any results, so as to be able to better assist other customers (as per his last email).
No one seems to be sure of the level of improvement on reference cards with a improvement from stock paste and pads, and I wish to retain the reference coolers because of space restrictions (due to other PCI slots being utilised). Given the fact I am not a expert (been programming, playing with, building and repairing computers since the mid 1970's but still consider myself a novice as we can always learn) , I know I can do better after I was amazed how badly the application of paste and pads were on the, when sold new, top of the range product (not a good mark for the manufacturers). So I should be able to get some improvement in the stability with my cards.
I am very critical of customer service and I have critiqued several shops recently on their poor performance, and I only mention and recommend the best places I have visited. Given the online competition for customers, I consider that customer service to be the critical edge when it comes to finalising a purchase. If the pre-sales service and prompt replies are not present, no matter how cheap the item price is how can you trust the after sales service. Particularly if dealing with companies from other countries (harder to get warranty and refunds), so there needs to be a high level of customer service to give reassurance to potential customers, as well as maintain the present customer base.
To sum up - a good product range is definitely there at Frozen CPU, but I was happy to listen, learn and spend my money after chatting with Bucky. Thank you.

PS - the smartest people are always the first to admit they do not know all the answers, and Bucky did this straight away, but also tried hard to impart all his associated knowledge to assist. Very reassuring.

"Frozen CPU was great! great service and advice! will buy from them again!"

"Fast shipping. Quick response. Huge selection of products."

"Love this place!! They had exactly what I was looking for and my order actually arrived a day earlier than projected. Excellent operation!"

"Good services. But need more stocks"

"FrozenCPU always delivers in a timely manner. Their customer service is top notch.

Best place to go for hard to find PC equipment IMO.

"I would have given 5 stars but I ordered 50 each and 25 were in stock.
I never seen a date as to when to expect the last 25 during the order process nor from the email confirmation I received. That should be visible.

"Very nice selection and quick and fast shipping. Everything I wanted/ needed was in stock"

"Quick orders and good prices... they have everything! "

"The inventory of the site is very extensive and everything I received was exactly as described with no damage. The packing in the box had a lot of packing material to protect the items in shipping, and the order was delivered in time. "

"I ordered a part that was not in stock and immediately after ordering I was contacted by Bucky letting me know the part should be here within a few days baring no customs issue. FrozenCPU was the only website offering the ability to backorder this particular part and Bucky kept me updated throughout the process. FrozenCPU is one of my favorite websites to order WaterCooling gear. Thanks to everyone at FrozenCPU"

"Ordering was seamless and easy to navigate. Processing was super quick - same day and my order was out the door to the carrier. Received package on time and item was in perfect condition.

This was my first time experience with frozencpu and I will return/recommend them to everyone I know. Extremely happy customer!

"Fast shipping, items arrived in good condition. I will order here again."

"FrozenCPU is awesome. Thanks to them I have access to all the best gear on the market all the way from South Africa."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.