• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

What is this?

"They did a great job on advice and help. Will definitely order again."

"Quick processing and shipping time. Trustworthy company."

"Placed several orders with different companies. Frozen's shipment was the first one I ordered. I received everything for my water cooling loop except for this order. Ordered on the 15th and today is the 23rd. They sent it signature required. Final attempt for delivery is tomorrow. They will not get my business again. Customer service is also a joke. They have ignored my last two emails."

"These are CROOKS, do not order from them.

VERY EXPENSIVE

SLOW SUPPORT
SLOW RESPONSES
SLOW EVERYTHING

RETURN POLICY OUT OF THIS WORLD
20% restocking fee or YOU WILL GET a STORE CREDIT THAT actually EXPIRES AFTER 12 months !!!
Would you imagine?

If all is good with your order than it's fine but if there's anything you would want to change or return, HELP YOU GOD... really!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“Customer attempted to use a 2.5 year old store credit, these do expire after 12 months as he (and the store credit email he received) noted.
Checking into our slow support and responses, we see that we had replied to his emails within 2 hours, 52 minutes, 1.5 hours respectively. Pretty fast when you consider we receive hundreds of emails each day.
We do also see that this order was shipped within 2 hours of him placing it, so we're struggling to see where we were slow on anything.”

"Checkout with PayPal was simple and painless, and my order was shipped same day and delivered on time. "

"Order arrived on time and communication was friendly. I plan on ordering from them again. They assured me I could call in with any questions about how to correctly use and install the parts I ordered."

"Really like this guys, they always have all the latest products for your pc needs. I would really recommend them. "

"customer service was outstanding!"

"FrozenCpu operates the way we wish every online retailer would operate. They ship fast and have a toll free number in case you have any problems or questions. Its a trusted, respected, and loved site among all of us computer geeks"

"Always happy with them. They are a reliable source for water cooling and other parts that not many others provide in the US."

"My order was processed so fast I couldn't believe it. It came quickly and in full. No complaints."

"everything i ordered was right and all in there."

"Order was packaged and shipped promptly. Thanks guys! I only wish shipping wasn't so expensive from New York to Texas!"

"Great service and quick shipping! Will buy from them again!!!"

"Excellent selection, ample stock. Prices are more than fair and shipping is very reasonable.

Every time I call, I get prompt, polite and helpful service.

All the advantages of online shipping with all the perks of a brick-and-mortar store.

For PC modding and water cooling it does not get better than FrozenCPU.

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.