• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

What is this?

"Very fast shipping and solid packaging. I will definitely order from FrozenCPU again."

"I have ordered from FrozenCPU many times in the past, and they have always been excellent! They ship on time and the staff are very helpful if you have a problem with your order, or to give advice if you"re new to watercoolling. I did have a problem with one shipment that was damaged during the shipping process, and the staff fixed it immediately. If your in the market for watercooling or computer modding gear this store is awesome! "

"The items I ordered were processed and shipped quickly. When I found I had been shorted several items I had no issues getting it resolved and the replacements arrived quickly. Overall a positive experience. "

"One item in my order get backlog but as soon as it was refilled, my shipment hasnt quite ready yet. It was a bit delay but ok."

"They came through, they also responded to an e mail about custom cables which I will be purchasing too! I can not thank FROZEN CPU enough for helping me solve a problem that should not exist, very poor stock wiring."

"Arrived quickly. This is the place to get those hard-to-find parts."

"Fast shipping and competitive prices"

"Couldn't be happier with my order. Very VERY quick to ship it out with the highest quality. Thank you! I'll be back! :)"

"Frozen CPU is by far the quickest shipping for Computer parts that I have seen rivaling the likes of Amazon (minus the Free Shipping with membership). They have reviews that are useful and they have compatibility guides on most pages to ensure that what you're buying fits what you need. I would highly recommend FrozenCPU as they have all the parts necessary for anyone looking to get into computer modification, cooling, cleaning and building. 5 stars! If they offered some type of membership I would give them 6!!!!"

"Went smoothly and the delivery of the product was a week which is not to bad.

"They are awesome and will always buy from them for watercooling parts!"

"FrozenCPU is always fast and reliable. I love ordering my custom PC parts from them."

"This website has a lot of neat tools and parts that I would have had a hard time finding anywhere else. Their easy to navigate website and excellent categorization of products really makes shopping easy. Not to mention the ability to add other necessary pieces to your order directly from a product page, as well as some BAWLS energy drink. Would highly recommend for small business IT professionals and home power users."

"I recommend this sight because of the quality components and great service "

"great products fast shipping no complaints"

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.