• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"Compared to other stores I've checked FrozenCPU.com has all of the items I need. I'm very satisfied with their service."

"Great products at a great price, and contact is always there. Sadly it took two orders to get it right but as we had a mix-up with quantities but they paid for all extra shipping so i'm happy.
I live in NZ and was pleased that the order made it in tact and on time

"Great service and quick shipping. Have almost all the cooling solution/choice on the market. price is not the best but quality is always the best!"

"FrozenCPU always has what I'm looking for at a reasonable price. Delivery is always prompt, no defects yet!"

"Great site, new to it. I use to use Performance-PCs.com but ever since they changed it, it will not allow me to buy anything. FROZENCPU has the same products, and the site actually works. "

"It was amazing site was easy to navigate. Shipping was fast. And customer support emailed me nearly daily to keep me in the loop thanks a lot "

"Great prices, simple and easy online orders, I recommend!"

"First time ordering from this company. Item was at reasonable prices and shipping was fast. Items were well packed and undamaged. Going to order from them again for the rest of my water cooling parts."

"Same day shipping! The best price on my heatkiller water blocks! Who could ask for more...."

"I love you guys. ty vm
tell your pickers and shippers that i say thank you so much for being so accurate and fast. im building a custom comp almost 6 feet tall and i will send some picks for you guys to see all the things ive ordered and what it turned out to be. its a dual 10 core gaming rig.
and im pretty sure you will like. thanks Frozen cpu for everything.
jason enholm

"Wonderful company, amazing products, extremely responsive and considerate staff.

Website is a little lacking in robustness / search-ability.

Will be buying many things from them in the future once I find them on the site!!!

"Great service and quick shipping. I buy all my PC cooling products from them."

"I shop with FrozenCpu twice.
The web system is amazing, it will notify my order status and they ship my order immediately.
But if they provide other shipping service beside USPS like DHL,FedEX it will be great since I from outside USA.
Looking forward to shop with them in the future.

"I have actually made a few purchases from FrozenCPU, and they have always been exactly as I desired. Even my most recent, fairly complex, order was perfect. Their shipping times & costs are appropriate, and the packaging is adequate. Overall, I am very pleased and about to make a very large order from them >$3k."

"Great selections of products. Hope they offer frequent discounts or coupons. Ordered few times in past months. Overall, satisfied customer, product arrived on time and well packaged."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.