• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

What is this?

"order quickly packed and shipped.
order arrived promptly, all in order and working. great service

" Needed a special cable they didnt have one but made me one costly but being the only place i can fnd it i will accept it plus they are really quick to help and friendly i would recommend this company if they're prices were a bit lower "

"Fast shipping, huge inventory, and great customer service. I always go here for all my water cooling needs."

"FrozenCPU is #1 in my book"

"Excellent experience. Would highly recommend doing business with. Order arrived as expected, two days early and was well packed."

"Quick shipping. Friendly staff. They upgraded my shipping for an item that was delayed. Customer service is exceptional."

"Item was well packed and delivered when I expected"

"Great service! Good prices and hassle free! I recommend frozencpu for your computer needs!"

"I was installing a new Be Quite! Silent Base 800 case and installed a USB 3.0 card reader. To also connect two USB 3.0 ports in the top of the case to the MoBo I needed a cable splitter because there is only one is USB 3.0 socket on the MoBo. Ordering by FrozenCPU in East Rochester, USA, brought the splitter in just 7 days to my home in the Netherlands."

"Always great and very cool stuff :) thank you"

"The website design is dated, it's optimized for a 90's CRT 800x600 monitor. Needs a better overview of products. When I am looking for fans, I want to see 6 per row 4 rows at a time on a 1080p site, not little tiny thumbnails.

Their site has only a few reviews on products. They need to entice buyers to leave reviews with coupons for future purchases.

When I was shopping the website was horribly slow, ~45 seconds between page loads. Afterward when I went back to track my order it was much faster though.

Shipping was expensive, but they met their promise of getting it out their door by the end of the day since I ordered before 6PM. USPS sent my order to Florida (I live in Indiana), but that is not the fault of FrozenCPU who addressed the package correctly.

My goods came in a applesauce box, with a Mott's applesauce foil wrapper taped to the side. Not sure what that was about, but the contents inside were secured well.

FrozenCPU has a great selection but their site is holding them back. I will shop here again and recommend friends, after warning them the site design is a blast from the past.

"Great service and extremely fast delivery."

"The product arrived in the stated amount of time but required a signature which resulted in having to go to the UPS facility after hours. (This was mainly a UPS problem so FrozenCPU gets the good marks :P)"

"I can usually find whatever I am looking for at Frozen CPU.
Their prices are competitive on items available from other sellers and most important, if the item is not available anywhere else, they do not "jack" their prices up a ridiculous amount as some other companies do.
The website is intuitive and easy to find what I'm looking for.
The couple of times that I've needed to contact them, they were most helpful. The custom work I have had them do has been excellent with only 1 exception. I did not contact them about it but decided to fix it myself.
****
Update:
A bit (maybe more then just a bit) disappointed on their shipping of my latest order. Ordered next day air, rush processing but they didn't ship yet. There is an item that was back-ordered and they held the order for the back-order to come in. Not suppose to be their policy on "large orders" but haven't seen a $ amount that is considered as a large order. This order was $70.00 in parts and $40.00 in shipping. The backordered item did not "make up the bulk of the purchase price or shipping weight". Had I known they were going to hold my order I would have removed the backordered item and placed a separate order for it. I need the rest of the order and I should have received it today. Now I'm a day behind delivering 2 custom builds to my customers.

"Ordered, packed and shipped same day. I could not ask for any better.

Brad

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.