FrozenCPU.com Reviews - page 5 - frozencpu.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.43/10 13,491 reviews

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (13,784)

"Fast, friendly service. Good product, good price."

"Great company. Ships out fast."

"Fast shipping. Good service"

"Got my order ridiculously fast. It shipped 45 minutes after I placed the order."

"Everything arrived neatly packed and on time. Very happy with the way they handle business. "

"I ordered some stickers. They came in an unnaturally large box but everything else was perfect."

"If you open it, they won't let you return it.
If the item says it's UV, it will have a purplish hue.

"Very fast and great quality. "

"I'm from Chinese buyers, the goods have arrived safely. Just in order to understand the international shipping time. Now ready to start purchasing goods. GEOFF very enthusiastic help me to solve a lot of, thank you"

"Fast ship, items as described. Fine job by all involved."

"received the goods as advertised"

"Very quick delivery, packing within the package is a bit thin but everything is OK.
Good job.
I will apply another coat of heat resistant paint to the radiators, some places the finish has a missed spot, but that is not your problem.

"FrozenCPU.com has everything you could ever need for watercooling. Combine that with a nice easy to navigate website and exceptional customer service and it makes for a very pleasant shopping experience. They have my business for life "

Rating 8/104/5

"I would rate 5 stars but as soon as I made the order, I'd realised I'd missed off an item. I then sent an email straight away but it wasn't picked up until after the order had been processed, then despatched also. Otherwise I would rate 5 stars.

Thanks very much,
Alan

"good prices, all ways delivers on time, very helpful "