• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

What is this?

"So I've been thinking about building a watercooled PC maybe for the last 4 four years, but I always made excuses not to.
One of them was shipping the parts to The UAE (Dubai) and being afraid of them getting damaged through this long journey.
Last month I grew a pair and said F it, order the components. And I did.
I shipped them via USPS for 95$, cheeper than UPS by 155$!
Today after exactly 19 days the package arrived (It should've arrived a week earlier but it was Eid and the Postal office was closed, not USPS's mistake) and I unpacked it.
Everthing I ordered was there, 500$ worth of watercooling components, the pump was sleeved as I asked for, the fittings were the size and brand I wanted and everything was packaged properly.
I loved the experiance and the professtinal work (the sleeving is great) and I would gladly do it again.

"Arrived when I expected it and was packed very nicely. No issues with any products."

"Delivered the goods, no complaints at all. Will buy again."

"Great, will recommend! The expedition and shipping were fast and everything arrived in perfect condition. The product is as advertised."

"Everything all in one place and they ship it all in one box"

"By far the best PC modification website. I work in a technical support company and browse this website everyday. "

"They process/ship items quickly and reliably. Ordered items are received quickly. Packaging is excellent and very protective. They also keep you up to date on anything that's back ordered. "

"If you can't find your product here, you wont find it anywhere. Great service & support. I had a few items that were damaged during shipment, which wasn't their fault, they sent me new items as fast as they could. Highly recommended."

"The product I purchased from FrozenCPU was a XSPC 750 280. I bought this for my uncle who needed his pc water cooled for as cheap as possible. This was my first time making a purchase at FrozenCPU, and I have to admit it was a great experience. They have a great selection of mods for the computer and cooling equipment(hence the name frozenCPU, there probably isn't something you need that they don't have). These guys ship your order out quick!!!!! In addition to that, they send you updates of what phase of shipment your order is in, it might not be a huge deal to you, however, I think it's really nice to know the status of my order. Anyways everything came extremely well packaged, there were 3 boxes, yes 3 for my XSPC LC kit. I figured it was only going to be 1 box carrying everything with packing foam, however It came to me as a surprise when I found a box in the shipping box, and then another box in that box. It was a bit extensive, but it's nice to know they care about the safe arrival of your product. "

"Ordered some mouse skatez and was sent the wrong ones. Sent an email to support and they replied that they were sending the right ones out immediately. Not a perfect order, but very good support, which is even more important!"

"Experience has been good so far. My package was secured, but I hadn't installed my equipment yet to determined, if I did receive damaged goods. Site layout was easy to navigate, and was products were catergoize correctly."

"Nice packaging and item is in very good condition. Thank you very much FrozenCPU!"

"Quick delivery, fast response, very happy with purchase thank you!"

"Fast shipping and great prices from a helpful seller. Thank you."

"Very slow. DId not inform me immediately that my item was out of stock. Instead, led me to believe that it was already on the way."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.