• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

"These guys are my go to for H20 cooling needs and other odd hard to find comp parts, they rock!"

"Joe was really helpful in choosing an appropriate water cooling set up for my computer. I am very well pleased with Frozencpu.com and their customer support."

"I placed an order 7 days ago, it has not moved to "shipped" status. All phone numbers are disconnected, and I am getting absolutely no response from any of the listed email addresses. But my bank has been charged.... Where are you FrozenCPU? This is very out of the ordinary."

"Fast & Quick Delivery. Order was packaged excellent. Will order from them again. Excellent online store. Lots of products. FronzenCPU.com-Yea! (-_-)"

"I think they did a great job, delivered exactly what I wanted, and I love the product."

"great cool stuff......................"

"I have been a FrozenCPU customer for many years, their products are always new, never broken or damaged and their custom wiring, fans and light kits are awesome. If you are looking to modify your computers, FrozenCPU is your place. "

"Ordered and then rumors came up about Mark(owner) doing stuff and breaking the warehouse and office, order still in packing stage for over a week and phone is off. No official statements, emails have no response and there is no way of contacting anyone."

"Highly recommended. Fast and smooth ordering process."

"I have been a long time customer and they have always met my needs in a courteous, timely, and professional manner"

"Fast processing, quick shipping. FrozenCPU is quickly becoming my go-to site. I have a few more big purchases (LEDs, etc) - My husband just bought fans, and a few other items himself.
Extremely satisfied with this company!! Keep up the great work.

"Great service, fast shipping and large selection. "

"Frozen CPU had been great to shop on. The selection is top notch. The speed in which they process orders is incredible. I will continue to buy from them. I would recommend them to anyone interested in moding."

"Great customer service had an issue with my shipping called in and they fixed it no problem. I love this company and plan to continue buying from them."

"FrozenCPU had the best selection of liquid cooling equipment available for the multiple websites that I checked. Their website is user friendly, quick, accurate and give the most product information. Packing, shipping times and cost were reasonable. I have used this website for several single items purchases in the past, but this was my first full cooling build. Pricing was equal or slightly better than the other sites I visited. Variety & availability of liquid cooling product is superior to those sites. Thanks FrozenCPU."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!