• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"good job (In wild and cold Russia we are heated with your care)"

"First interaction with FrozenCPU. The most impressive thing I found was that I recieved the order confirmation e-mail Oct 1st 4:34PM, and then recieved the shipped e-mail Oct 1st 5:15PM. That's some quick work!

Package arrived in good shape. I will be placing another order with them very soon.

"Frozencpu.com has just about everything you can want but. The web sight is not that friendly, I am a return customer but I had to create a new account just to complete my order because they would not help resolve the id. problem.I will use the web sight again but I am hoping mad at there customer service or lack there of. "

"They processed packed and shipped my order really quick. I was surprised how well the order was packed and how little the outer shell of the huge box was hardly damaged. While the contents were in perfect condition. I have and will continue using this company in the future."

"I was looking for a case that was very rare. Great friendly service over the phone when needing detailed information about buying a HTPC case. They had it, and everything was shipped perfectly. "

"Order was processed without delay, and arrived on schedule. I also had a question about installation, so I emailed FrozenCPU and received a prompt response. I was very satisfied with the overall experience, and will be ordering from them again."

"Awesome and quick service will def order from them again.. "

"Great service, shipping can be a bit confusing. The more expensive UPS options actually take longer than USPS"

"Excellent selection and pricing! Found everything I was looking for! Since I'm located in Canada, shipping was also faster and cheaper than the competitors because FrozenCPU is based close to the USA-Canada border."

"everything in one place Frozen cpu"

"well packed and some what fast shipping. i dont like the facted they charge you almost the same price for shipping no matter how big of an idem you order."

"frozen cpu has always had an excellent selection of products and fair prices. ive never been disatisfied with a purchase there - i just wish i was paid to test everything out :-)"

"Great company. Pretty much the only WC pc company with anyhting and everything"

"Awesome company, super fast processing, and friendly service. Great communication and my go to place for all of my watercooling computer needs. Have never had any problems with my order and any inquiry responses are fast and friendly. "

"Excellent customer service. I have called them previously about questions prior to purchasing, and even though the person who picked up was in the warehouse he sat there and discussed in depth what I asked, and more! If you are looking for custom cables, really intricate items you cant find anywhere else for your PC or watercooling parts I say use FrozenCPU.com - A+ team and A+ service."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.