• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10

"Ordered and then rumors came up about Mark(owner) doing stuff and breaking the warehouse and office, order still in packing stage for over a week and phone is off. No official statements, emails have no response and there is no way of contacting anyone."

"Highly recommended. Fast and smooth ordering process."

"I have been a long time customer and they have always met my needs in a courteous, timely, and professional manner"

"Fast processing, quick shipping. FrozenCPU is quickly becoming my go-to site. I have a few more big purchases (LEDs, etc) - My husband just bought fans, and a few other items himself.
Extremely satisfied with this company!! Keep up the great work.

"Great service, fast shipping and large selection. "

"Frozen CPU had been great to shop on. The selection is top notch. The speed in which they process orders is incredible. I will continue to buy from them. I would recommend them to anyone interested in moding."

"Great customer service had an issue with my shipping called in and they fixed it no problem. I love this company and plan to continue buying from them."

"FrozenCPU had the best selection of liquid cooling equipment available for the multiple websites that I checked. Their website is user friendly, quick, accurate and give the most product information. Packing, shipping times and cost were reasonable. I have used this website for several single items purchases in the past, but this was my first full cooling build. Pricing was equal or slightly better than the other sites I visited. Variety & availability of liquid cooling product is superior to those sites. Thanks FrozenCPU."

"Items were in stock and shipped next day"

"order as correct will use you again"

"Easy site to navigate, Great selection & Competitively priced. In addition to the great prices I found a 5% off coupon online! A+ Seller"

"FROZENcpu IS THE BEST PLACE TO ORDER ALL YOUR SPECIAL NEEDS FOR YOUR WATER COOLED COMPUTER OR JUST A REAUGLAR COMPUTER THEY HAVE THE BEST STUFF AT A VERY GREAT PRICE AND SHIPING IS THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN AND ALL THE SERVICE IS VERY VERRY GREAT I GIVE THEM 5 STARS ON ALL THEY DO SO IF YOU NEED STUF FOR YOUR RIG THIS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO ORDER IT FROM "

"Great product selection and super fast shipping"

"Excellent selection and prices on parts. I was able to find some parts that just were not available or out of stock at other places. I ordered an entire build-out for a GPU water cooling system. The entire order arrived quickly and was well boxed.

I did find a problem with a Reservoir (ex-res-203) where the LED lights that were installed had their lines essentially cut when they were mounted. I contacted FrozenCPU and a very helpful guy got right on it and shipped me replacement parts.

Great company to work with, would absolutely recommend them.

"I order from 2 places at the same time one of them being FrozenCPU. The shipping was really quick, I will not see the other part until next week. I will be making all of my order from FrozenCPU from now on for sure!! Kepp up the great work guys!"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!