• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

What is this?

"Shipping is a bit slow for the money paid, but the quality of the items is great. "

"I have ordered a Silverstone FTO4S-W ATX Full Tower Case from FrozenCPU.com as it is an International Transaction. However, my Shipping is still in transit. So, I will write a full review after I receive my Order. Inspite of that, I can guarantee fellow customers this that its pricing was the cheapest of all (Including Shipping Cost via USPS Priority Mail International)."

"Read a lot of reviews and recommendations from other sites about how great this site/company is for PC Modification needs. They have an awesome selection of materials from cable sleeving to thermal compounds you might not find anywhere else. Their customer service goes above and beyond at answering any questions you might have and making sure you get the answers you are looking for. Bought parts from here for my very first Water Cooling build, and I have to say that I will keep buying from them for all of my needs, whether it be Water Cooling or Modifying components. Their pricing was fair and reasonable, and again, the amount of choices and parts you had to choose from was amazing. Their shipping is also very fast, which everyone loves getting their orders sooner than later. They also back-ordered a part for me, and I got it within a day of the order that it should have been in. Might have just gotten lucky with that one but they did a great job at getting me the parts I requested and was looking for. Definitely recommending these guys for anyone who's looking to up the ante in their system."

"FrozenCPU was very fast in shipping, as well as very careful. They have quite alot of information on their website. I just wish they would divide fans up by static pressure as an option"

"Great business. Great customer service this is my first order but have asked them questions numerous times and always got quick wonderful answers "

"FrozenCPU always come through for me. I have tried many different places for my water cooling supplies but no one compares with FrozenCPU"

"Great people, fair prices, quick processing and shipping."

"Everything I need is there so thank you so much "

"Simper process & delivery fast, will buy from this site if I need to purchase any IT parts, Very Good. Keepup. Roger G."

"FrozenCPU has a complete selection of water cooling items, a website that is easy to navigate, a simple checkout process and even on the cheapest delivery method they shipped the order very quickly. "

"Fast order processing, it was shipped within two hours. The support is fast as well. The store has a good variety of products."

"Shipping of product took longer than was expected due to a back ordered item. Retailer did ship within time frame stated, but would have preferred quicker delivery. Customer service was responsive and fortunately I was not in a rush to receive the order. In lieu of the delayed delivery I would recommend this retailer.. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“This order had a pre-order item on it that clearly stated it would be available for shipment within the next 18 days. It shipped out within 5 days and the shipping method chosen was 5 business days. FrozenCPU has all of this clearly shown when ordering, and even points out again during checkout that there are preorder items in the cart so that a delay isn't a surprise.”

"The service is excellent. I live in South Africa and I received my package within 10days of shipping, everything in tacked and all that I ordered was is the package. I will definitely be ordering from Frozen CPU again."

"A singular source of hard to find parts and everything else one might need for building a custom or modding an existing system. In the age where every other PC parts retailer is either going for the least common denominator (or simply out of business), these guys not only maintain, but grow their inventory. An icing on the cake is super fast shipping and a choice of shipping methods (no nickel and diming here!) Keep it up!"

"I am American, however I am living in Japan. Visa was not an option for international orders. I had to pick either Western union, or PayPal. This is inconvenient, I have a cell phone in Japan, it receives SMS however I could not verify the security code. this is because PayPal does not like international phone numbers. Western Union might be ok, I am about to try it. Payment via Visa would have would have been much better."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.