• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

"You find anything for cooling all your needs ,fast quick shipping and good quality products thanks frozenCPU "

"They went out of buisness just as I placed my order"

"I called the order line # after placing the order to cancel. On the 10 and 11 Both days all I received was they were not open at this time. I called during their stated operating hours. "

"Store is closed, no oficial notification on website. Got the information on an unrelated forum. The money for the purchase was taken from my bank account and now have to file a complaint to my bank to try and get a refund."

"Ordered from them Feb. 7th, my credit card was billed on the 8th.
They never shipped out my product. I sent them an email @ kevin@frozencpu.com and still have not heard from them (today is the 17th).
I called today as well (17th) and both the phone numbers were disconnected.
Funny thing is I ordered something else from them in December and got it no problem, but now it seems they skipped town.

"Use to be a good company to buy water cooling parts from until 2/15/2015. "

"FrozenCPU has been around since 1999 and have always done an excellent job for service and sales. Very recently something has happened to them and they are not accepting any orders (This is stated on their website). For all other reviews on here stating they did not get an email response, can't get hold of them on the phone...wake up. Your order did not get processed, your funds have been put on hold and can be easily returned to your credit card by calling the bank. Fingers crossed these guys can pull through this though time and come back stronger than ever! "

"i order on 02/09/2015, but not yer receive my order. and on website have not any information about shipping "

"took my money never sent item contacted by email never got back with me called number was out of service
warning don't deal with them

"Do not order. The owner allegedly trashed the place due to an alleged alcohol addiction and fired all of his staff that helped build up his company (and his own wealth). Please do NOT order from the company, as you will not receive your products. He has allegedly destroyed some of his inventory as well as much of the company's hard-earned reputation within the performance computing community.

I repeat; DO NOT ORDER FROM FROZENCPU. If you have an existing order, please contact paypal or your credit card company and get a charge-back issued to get your money back.

"They "forgot" to ship me one of my items and the receipt says they did and none of their phone numbers work. "

"Operations have stopped the day I placed my order, two weeks ago. They usually offer same-day shipping, but now, no answers to phone and email. There are strong rumors that the place is closed but still taking orders online."

"Great place to shop. Fast shipping & stock is accurate. They get it out the door fast! Just pay attention to the return policy for the item you buy. Glad I found them."

"Still have not received shipment. No replies from email. Phones disconnected"

"Fast shipping, easy to deal with, great products"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!