• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

What is this?

"Very good assortment and affordable prices. Fast support. I will recommend them."

"Had everything I wanted. Fast service too"

"Im from South Africa, was kinda scary at first but I was provided feedback and information on request, and received my package in good order. looking forward to my next order."

"This is my first time purchasing from FrozenCPU and I was happy with my purchase. This is my first liquid cooled computer, but after looking through different potential builds I landed on one that FrozenCPU was hosting and ended up building the same one on my own. FrozenCPU gave me some great ideas and their shipping and handling was done professionally and quick. I'll definitely purchase from them again."

"I love the variety of components and the way in which they are categorized. It my have been my old laptop but the recalculate button would sometimes freeze the browser window. Also, I would like to see a free shipping offer for some specified dollar value of purchases. "

"Fast shipping and moved quickly to get me out our package. Spent over 500 dollars on this website. Very satisfied"

"Great selection at a great price. Shipped same day. Gives discount to forum members. Will be doing buisness again. Thanks FrozenCPU!"

"FrozenCPU has tons of selections practically with everything an enthusiasts needs to make his dream rig......only issues I have are really just 2; firstly, pricing, when compared to performance pc the later has better prices only reason I shop at frozenCPU is that I'm in NY so I don't wait very long for shipping, the other issue is Promotions for loyal customers, no coupons or anything of the sort. Again, performance pcs does this and I would really like frozencpu to step up on these things. "

"Great place to buy all your modding equipment. There's always so much to choose from!"

"Excellent company to purchase from quick and easy service and great shipping"

"I've been doing liquid cooling for 6 years. I purchase the majority of my parts through FrozenCPU. They have what I need and much much more. I've talked with customer service before and they have been very helpful in my inquiries. The only part I hate is the cost for shipping! I was going to order more LED lights but i was going to be charged $ 7.40 for 2-3 shipping! Give me an envolope and a stamp and i'll ship the lights for a $0.49. I love the website and the customer support. Shipping prices at FrozenCPU seem to be extreme."

"There is a reason why I only shop at FrozenCPU.com. They have everything I would ever need for my liquid cooling system. If I ever want to do something creative to my system I will just browse the endless pages of possibilities. The only thing that agitates me with FrozenCPU is that it costs a lot for shipping. More than usual. Three day shipping for computer cases with FrozenCPU vs Newegg, Newegg charges $22 and FrozenCPU will charge $42! OUCH! This trend isn't just for computer cases, its universal through-out the website. FrozenCPU I love your product diversity and customer support. I just hate what you charge for shipping."

"Shop is simply awsome in my opinion.
I love how all items are displayed by brand, easy to find exactly what i need, plenty of information on specific item, its like watercooling wiki!

Friendly and quick response staff.
Orders were carried out in blazing speed... well i mean it was fast.. almost on next day the package was shipped out.

Definetly will shoip again if ill ned it in near future.

"Amazing site, Has everything you will ever need in order to make your computer one of a kind. I wish this was a store near my house or i would be there almost every day!"

"Had a good selection of reservoir systems to choose from, all at a decent price. Fast shipping too"

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.