• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10

What is this?

"I received exactly what I ordered and it arrived very quickly!! The website is easy to navigate also. I would definitely order from them again."

"Still waiting on products I ordered over a week ago. Checked order and all products to make sure they had them which they did, however my order still reads as in packing... Really! In my opinion that is a total lack of speed, accuracy or customer service. Most likely will not buy anything further from frozencpu.com again, more likely to buy from performancepc instead since I ordered things from them on the 15th and will receive them tomarrow.

Actually wound up getting my goods from performancepc today... Martin Luther King Day 1/19/2015.

Finally got my goods and edited 3 days later after inspection of goods. The delay was due to not having an item in stock, however once it was in stock the order wasn't filled until after a bad review 4 days after the item was in stock. The products were packed very well and only took 3 days to arrive once everything was packed up. In the end, I don't personally agree with the methods frozen uses in regards to waiting for all items, but it is their policy and is also their right in this economy. That being said, I doubt that I will buy from them down the road as a result of the differences of opinion. At the same time, if everything you have on order is in stock, I am sure they can fulfill your needs in a timely fashion.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“We checked into this issue and found that you had preorder items on your order. We do make it a point to mention that you have pre-order items in your cart twice before you complete checkout so that it won't be a surprise when an order lags behind on shipping out. Once all items are in, we ship so that we don't have to charge more to do multiple shipments/boxes. We hope this clears up any confusion. You just may have missed the disclaimers during checkout.”

"Fast shipping, Great selection of products for every watercooler"

"I had only heard good things about FrozenCPU prior to my purchase. I had a number of issues and I don't feel that they addressed them properly. First, an item in my order was wrong. I received a single 140mm rad instead of a dual one. That in and of itself isn't what sullied my view of FrozenCPU however. How they handled it did. They asked me to return it like any other defective item, and the shipping cost was on me. And the refund was in store credit, which was equivalent to the price of the single 140mm rad NOT the 140mm dual rad I had ordered. So my refund was not only in store credit but had cheated me out of money.

Lastly, their inventory system. They allowed me to purchase more fittings than they had in stock and sent the last one separately (I assume when it was back in stock). I had asked them about the missing fitting during my return email conversation with them and they did not respond with how they were going to handle that, so I was left in the dark.

I had high hopes for FrozenCPU but I feel like I got small store inconvenience with Walmart level customer service.

If I did have to say anything positive it would be that they shipped the replacement on a Saturday and because the post office was open that day and I had ordered 2-3 day USPS shipping it somehow arrived on Monday. I don't know of any other online retailers that would ship on a Saturday, return/replacement or otherwise.

"ordered on saturday, using cheapest mailing option available, got order on monday. fast & cheap"

"Very pleased with everything "

"I never have a problem with Frozen CPU - thank you for the service you provided"

"Thanks, Quick and no fuss."

"I am very happy with most of the order.
The Heatkiller GU cooler and backplate are look really good, excellent finish and styling and very chunky.
The order had a glitch but the staff at FrozenCPU have been very accommodating and worked quickly to put it right. Great service and friendly attitude showing genuine concern for their customers.

"Great service! Package arrived earlier then expected. Contents were well packaged, and items arrived in pristine condition. I also was impressed by the constant communication in regards to my order. HIGHLY recommended, and will do business with again!"

"Great store, has the stock of a large retail chain in a niche market like watercooling, yet has the nice "home-y" feel of a mom 'n pop small business, getting the same 2 guys on the phone even after calling 100 times. A bit prone to problems with shipping/billing etc.. compared to amazon and the like and they're a bit pricey on certain things, but their great selection and customer service more than makes up for it."

"Shopping experience was fantastic. Lots of compatibility guides to insure you get the correct parts for your build. Also they have a large catalog of PC parts not limited by brand. Making it easy to find something you like."

"Oder came in a timely fashion, nothing is broken, works great. Recommended."

"Fast shipping and perfect product. Thank you!"

"Super Fast shipping and great service. Best prices from anywhere else. "

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.