• FrozenCPU.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

What is this?

"Been a whole week. I've sent two e-mails and haven't gotten a single reply.. I've had this website on my favorites list for a long time.. Now i understand why i haven't. Order from somewhere else. These guys mind as well be located in china, at least china companies ship the day you ordered."

"This store is no longer a business from what i can tell. I am currently disputing a $200 transaction via my bank. DO NOT.....I REPEAT, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!! They disconnected their phone after not answering all week long. "

"FrozenCPU is both the best, and at times the only reasonable, source for custom water cooling components. Despite having so little realistic competition, their prices are great, and their customer service is even better, between answering off the wall questions about a build to handling typical account, order, etc. questions or issues. The amount of detail available for nearly all the components they carry, dimensions, etc, is spectacular, and when building something outside the norm (like squeezing water into a portable ITX gaming rig) it's invaluable. There are a lot of little 'PC Mod' companies out there, but few if any compare when it comes to a good, stable, and focused company like FrozenCPU. To top it all off, a vast majority of their products offer in-house pre-ship modifications like cable sleeving, etc. that shows they just go above and beyond to offer true enthusiast parts, equipment, and quality."

"Every time I have ordered, I have always had great prices and fast shipment. No issues so far."

"Wonderful company, amazing products, extremely responsive and considerate staff.
I will use this site again.

"WARNING!! Caveat emptor! There is circumstantial evidence that FrozenCPU is currently "out of business".. Youtube videos were posted today (Feb 12, 2015) that show that the toll free number has been disconnected, and that there has been no recent activity at the main office. A 72 page (currently) discussion entitled "FrozenCPU Shuts Its Doors" can be found at http://www.overclock.net/t/1540656/unofficial-frozencpu-shuts-its-doors - Also note that FrozenCPU's website hasn't been updated in 6 weeks and it's Facebook and Twitter sites haven't been active since Thanksgiving (over 2 months ago). And recent Facebook posts from others (https://www.facebook.com/frozencpucom) contains statements like "I placed an order with this company 3 days ago. Still nothing back from them on the status of my order" and "My order has been stuck on "packing" status for a few days now, Been trying to get a hold of someone via email and by phone can someone tell me why there is a delay?" Despite a short disclaimer from the site's owner but posted by a third party (hardocp.com), I am posting this warning as the website apparently still seems to be active and processing orders, and gives no indication of any problems with the company. Google "FrozenCPU" to read for yourself the speculation of this site not actively in business starting around Feb. 10. I am forced by this site to give a rating.. and I give a 1 due to the very poor nature that the owner of FrozenCPU has communicated the status of his business since the closing speculation started growing. Again, this is all circumstantial in nature and nothing has been definitely proven.. just wanted to warn of potential future problems with this site despite it's current high rating on here. "

"I would have given 5 stars except for the fact that one of my items was the wrong color. Not a real big deal as I can make it wok. Other than that great experience. "

"I've had a great buying experience with FrozenCPU.com. The item was as describded and delivery was faster than I expected. Kudos!!"

"ordered 02/09/2015 and still in packing 3 days later, phones disconnected, not answering emails, looks like they went out of business...... after they charged my credit card but before they shipped what i ordered"

"great buying experience! it's nice to know there's a reliable source of difficult-to-find hardware."

"Quick shipment, very good selection. Products arrived nicely bagged and in perfect condition."

"DO NOT order from this company. I had to call my CC company and get them to cancel all charges to this dealer. They will not answer email or phone calls.

I sill have my stuff there and my status hasn't changed from packing in 36 hours. When you call (during business hours) their automated message will say that their office and warehouse is currently closed.

"I didn't receive what I ordered. Supposedly this place is going out of business, or is out of business. "

"the buying system was simple and checkout straight forward. the system is easy to use. no clutter. products are easy to find. would definitely recommend for anyone shopping from outside the US."

"best selection of pc modding parts! Fast shipping for a reasonable cost."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.