• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

What is this?

"Shipped same day and arrived coast to coast in 2 days! Items were carefully packed with no issues."

"Awesome service, stock and the phone number actually works!!"

"Had an issue with a XSPC res leaking and after some time it was handled by frozencpu.

I have ordered many items without issues but I can understand that it oversights happen.

Thanks for clearing up my issue.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-06-2014

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“No problem, thank you for the continued support!”

"Great fast delivery,well packaged arrived in time,i will deal again!!"

"I ordered those sleeved cable for my rig. all of those works very well. and the shipping is really fast."

"The product was broke when received."

"Very happy, packaging and all that takes less than 24 hours. My package from FrozenCPU is being shipped right now and I cant wait to recieve it. They have great deals and even offered me 5.5% off on a product that I had in my shopping cart. Going to order more later!"

"Ordered many things from them over the last few weeks for my loop. Haven't had any issues after 4-5 transactions, quick shipping."

"I am greatful to have found Frozen! I like the large selection to search through so that I can do all my shopping here. I am building my water cooling set up right now so I just purchased my first part today. Will be back for the rest next week!"

"Arrived on time as ordered and cheaper than elsewhere. Wish they carried more stuff I needed so I could order from them instead of Newegg."

"I chose the least expensive shipping option that said that it would take 6-12 days to arrive, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it arrived in 3 days."

"I had no problems, item as advertised"

"FrozenCPU.com has a fantastic selection of specialty cooling products and systems. Their website is very usable. I've had several shipments from them against two orders. The deliveries were timely. I highly recommend FrozenCPU.com"

"Items I wanted were in stock and shipped on a Saturday. I have already placed another order. Thanks Frozen CPU"

"Ordering from the site was super easy (everything organized so well it was so easy to find my items). Fast shipping, items shipped in perfect condition, all items delivered as described on website. What more can I ask for? Had a great experience with them, highly recommended."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.