FrozenCPU.com Reviews - page 3 - frozencpu.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.44/10 13,559 reviews

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (13,851)

"got what i ordered and what i paid for. not everything was greatest quality, but will work as intended. nothing to complain about, i will order from them again soon."

"As delivered with fast shipping. Thanks!"

"International fast delivery ,safe payment,good package .i love frozencpu.com"

"Very efficient and fast service!!!"

"Very happy with the service from Frozencpu. They helped me multiple times switching aound orders that way I could get the parts I needed for my build."

"Great service as always, best place to find the hard to find parts!!"

"Very quick shipment. Arrived in just a couple of days although I chose the least expensive shipping option. Excellent transaction!"

"Delivered very quickly I am very impressed"

"They always deliver what i want quickly, package everything in a way that nothing risks damage, and have great customer service"

"Top quality service. Have ordered from them in past and always a great company"

Rating 8/104/5

"They had inventory issues both orders and I live in Texas so it took a week to get but the selection is the biggest on the web plus the fact the will sleeve your wires for you is awesome."

"My order was delivered promptly and in perfect condition."

"Great service and fast delivery"

"The items I ordered came in on time and was excellently packed. I recommend FrozenCPU to most people who are currently building their rigs."

"Order many things from them every year, very reliable"