• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Ordered from them Feb. 7th, my credit card was billed on the 8th.
They never shipped out my product. I sent them an email @ kevin@frozencpu.com and still have not heard from them (today is the 17th).
I called today as well (17th) and both the phone numbers were disconnected.
Funny thing is I ordered something else from them in December and got it no problem, but now it seems they skipped town.

"Use to be a good company to buy water cooling parts from until 2/15/2015. "

"FrozenCPU has been around since 1999 and have always done an excellent job for service and sales. Very recently something has happened to them and they are not accepting any orders (This is stated on their website). For all other reviews on here stating they did not get an email response, can't get hold of them on the phone...wake up. Your order did not get processed, your funds have been put on hold and can be easily returned to your credit card by calling the bank. Fingers crossed these guys can pull through this though time and come back stronger than ever! "

"i order on 02/09/2015, but not yer receive my order. and on website have not any information about shipping "

"took my money never sent item contacted by email never got back with me called number was out of service
warning don't deal with them

"Do not order. The owner allegedly trashed the place due to an alleged alcohol addiction and fired all of his staff that helped build up his company (and his own wealth). Please do NOT order from the company, as you will not receive your products. He has allegedly destroyed some of his inventory as well as much of the company's hard-earned reputation within the performance computing community.

I repeat; DO NOT ORDER FROM FROZENCPU. If you have an existing order, please contact paypal or your credit card company and get a charge-back issued to get your money back.

"They "forgot" to ship me one of my items and the receipt says they did and none of their phone numbers work. "

"Operations have stopped the day I placed my order, two weeks ago. They usually offer same-day shipping, but now, no answers to phone and email. There are strong rumors that the place is closed but still taking orders online."

"Great place to shop. Fast shipping & stock is accurate. They get it out the door fast! Just pay attention to the return policy for the item you buy. Glad I found them."

"Still have not received shipment. No replies from email. Phones disconnected"

"Fast shipping, easy to deal with, great products"

"Been a whole week. I've sent two e-mails and haven't gotten a single reply.. I've had this website on my favorites list for a long time.. Now i understand why i haven't. Order from somewhere else. These guys mind as well be located in china, at least china companies ship the day you ordered."

"This store is no longer a business from what i can tell. I am currently disputing a $200 transaction via my bank. DO NOT.....I REPEAT, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!! They disconnected their phone after not answering all week long. "

"FrozenCPU is both the best, and at times the only reasonable, source for custom water cooling components. Despite having so little realistic competition, their prices are great, and their customer service is even better, between answering off the wall questions about a build to handling typical account, order, etc. questions or issues. The amount of detail available for nearly all the components they carry, dimensions, etc, is spectacular, and when building something outside the norm (like squeezing water into a portable ITX gaming rig) it's invaluable. There are a lot of little 'PC Mod' companies out there, but few if any compare when it comes to a good, stable, and focused company like FrozenCPU. To top it all off, a vast majority of their products offer in-house pre-ship modifications like cable sleeving, etc. that shows they just go above and beyond to offer true enthusiast parts, equipment, and quality."

"Every time I have ordered, I have always had great prices and fast shipment. No issues so far."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!