• FrozenCPU.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10

What is this?

"I've had a great buying experience with FrozenCPU.com. The item was as describded and delivery was faster than I expected. Kudos!!"

"ordered 02/09/2015 and still in packing 3 days later, phones disconnected, not answering emails, looks like they went out of business...... after they charged my credit card but before they shipped what i ordered"

"great buying experience! it's nice to know there's a reliable source of difficult-to-find hardware."

"Quick shipment, very good selection. Products arrived nicely bagged and in perfect condition."

"DO NOT order from this company. I had to call my CC company and get them to cancel all charges to this dealer. They will not answer email or phone calls.

I sill have my stuff there and my status hasn't changed from packing in 36 hours. When you call (during business hours) their automated message will say that their office and warehouse is currently closed.

"I didn't receive what I ordered. Supposedly this place is going out of business, or is out of business. "

"the buying system was simple and checkout straight forward. the system is easy to use. no clutter. products are easy to find. would definitely recommend for anyone shopping from outside the US."

"best selection of pc modding parts! Fast shipping for a reasonable cost."

"These guys are my go to for H20 cooling needs and other odd hard to find comp parts, they rock!"

"Joe was really helpful in choosing an appropriate water cooling set up for my computer. I am very well pleased with Frozencpu.com and their customer support."

"I placed an order 7 days ago, it has not moved to "shipped" status. All phone numbers are disconnected, and I am getting absolutely no response from any of the listed email addresses. But my bank has been charged.... Where are you FrozenCPU? This is very out of the ordinary."

"Fast & Quick Delivery. Order was packaged excellent. Will order from them again. Excellent online store. Lots of products. FronzenCPU.com-Yea! (-_-)"

"I think they did a great job, delivered exactly what I wanted, and I love the product."

"great cool stuff......................"

"I have been a FrozenCPU customer for many years, their products are always new, never broken or damaged and their custom wiring, fans and light kits are awesome. If you are looking to modify your computers, FrozenCPU is your place. "

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.