• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"everything in one place Frozen cpu"

"well packed and some what fast shipping. i dont like the facted they charge you almost the same price for shipping no matter how big of an idem you order."

"frozen cpu has always had an excellent selection of products and fair prices. ive never been disatisfied with a purchase there - i just wish i was paid to test everything out :-)"

"Great company. Pretty much the only WC pc company with anyhting and everything"

"Awesome company, super fast processing, and friendly service. Great communication and my go to place for all of my watercooling computer needs. Have never had any problems with my order and any inquiry responses are fast and friendly. "

"Excellent customer service. I have called them previously about questions prior to purchasing, and even though the person who picked up was in the warehouse he sat there and discussed in depth what I asked, and more! If you are looking for custom cables, really intricate items you cant find anywhere else for your PC or watercooling parts I say use FrozenCPU.com - A+ team and A+ service."

"Got my stuff quick, no problems! Will be ordering again from FrozenCPU.com due to their larger inventory."

"I gave a Very Satisfied rating because I received exactly what I ordered, plus the estimated time of delivery was up to 12 days. It was delivered in 5 days. I will purchase from FrozenCPU.Com again!"

"Compared to other stores I've checked FrozenCPU.com has all of the items I need. I'm very satisfied with their service."

"Great products at a great price, and contact is always there. Sadly it took two orders to get it right but as we had a mix-up with quantities but they paid for all extra shipping so i'm happy.
I live in NZ and was pleased that the order made it in tact and on time

"Great service and quick shipping. Have almost all the cooling solution/choice on the market. price is not the best but quality is always the best!"

"FrozenCPU always has what I'm looking for at a reasonable price. Delivery is always prompt, no defects yet!"

"Great site, new to it. I use to use Performance-PCs.com but ever since they changed it, it will not allow me to buy anything. FROZENCPU has the same products, and the site actually works. "

"It was amazing site was easy to navigate. Shipping was fast. And customer support emailed me nearly daily to keep me in the loop thanks a lot "

"Great prices, simple and easy online orders, I recommend!"

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.