Stores > FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review FrozenCPU.com by clicking a star below.
2016-04-21

Huge Selection and Fast Shipping!!

"FrozenCPU.com is legit!! They have great prices, a huge selection and fast shipping. This is how every online merchant should operate!! Thanks guys!!"

2016-04-19

Great selection, fast shipping

"Recommended! Will shop at frozenCPU for all my PC needs."

2016-04-17

Frozen Cpu is back!

"I've placed 2 orders so far the past month and both went without a hitch. You get update emails when the order goes through each step of the fulfillment process which is nice. They ship fast too. I've ordered stuff from another site on Friday and had it not ship till Tuesday. The only downside to FCPU right now is only credit/debit is accepted would be nice to have paypal."

2016-04-16

Wonderful!

"I ordered 2 momentary switches after it turned out that my first attempt was met with a not in stock error, I called the business and the man on the phone was very helpful, he helped me find what I wanted and I was on my way within 5 min!"

2016-04-12

"Great service! Shipping manager was prompt very helpful in assisting me with my order complications. "

2016-04-05

Excellent service

"Order came very quick, one item was wrong, but they quickly sent out the right item and all is good now."

2016-04-03

Excellent service

"Ordering process was smooth, items arrived quickly, well packed and in good time. Nothing to fault.
Five stars plus

2015-08-17

"My order came in one piece, nor broken or somehow damaged. CAme in time, the only thing is that prices are a bit high, but overall not bad."

2015-08-16

"Received my Akasa case promptly. All good. Will buy again, in fact, I'm waiting for a new case from them as they're one of the few in US to sell them."

2015-07-18

"Everything arrived quickly, packed well, and in working order. I like that they offer cable sleeving, but the prices on everything seem a bit high. "

2015-07-15

"Great site! They've had some trouble recently but they are recovering and continue to be one of the best computer markets around! The one issue I had they sent me the wrong size tubing. After I contacted them they simply asked me for who packed it and sent me the right sized tubing free of charge!"

2015-06-25

"I received prompt responses to my queries and my order arrived without any items missing or damaged"

2015-06-07

"I have ordered many times from these guys and have always had great service.
I do not understand all of these complaints except maybe they had bad luck.
Great vendor to me.

2015-05-22

"I tried several times to contact frozencpu about a part they erroneously shipped to me. I wanted an exchange but no one would answer my emails or return my calls."

2015-03-27

"They have everything I need for my watercooling setup at a decent price. I forgot some red clamps when I was doing my last build, they had them to me within 2 days. Packaging was adequate and product was of high quality, another customer for life!"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!