FrozenCPU.com Reviews - page 4 - frozencpu.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.44/10 13,558 reviews

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (13,850)

"Fast shipping, excellent service"

"Easily found what I was looking for on the website."

"With such a selection and excellent customer service, I would and have recommended FrozenCPU to all of my modding friends."

"Incredible shipping speed. "

"Fast shipping!!! The package was delivered right to my door."

"I got my package quickly and without damage. Was very satisfied. "

"The product I ordered was reasonably priced, and shipping costs weren't too bad either. It arrived only a few days later and in perfect condition. "

"Got exactly what i needed to finish up my custom loop and the XSPC gtx 770 water block was flawless and works like a charm. Quick shipping and great products. "

Rating 6/103/5

"The boxes containing the fans I ordered were completely destroyed to the point that screws and instructions were no longer in them. Luckily, the fans themselves were intact and are great. I am disappointed that their staff would ship such obviously damaged boxes (this could not have happened during shipping, as the shipping box and packing materials were in excellent shape), but overall I'm pleased with the product."

"Order arrived quickly and in good condition"

"This time I'm very happy. Although it was a small order, I received the items I ordered, and in record shipping time. Thank You "

"They had the parts I needed at a decent price, and delivered exactly what I wanted."

"Order was very good. Quite satisfied."

"I have ordered lots of pc mod items from frozencpu.com and never had a bad experience. Top notch site. "

"product arrived in perfect condition and on time."