• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

What is this?

"Quick and easy, bought some white screws to ship to UK and they have very reasonable prices :) "

"Great selection, well laid out. It was easy to find what I wanted, and the price was reasonable. Thanks"

"Top notch service, fast pulling, packing, and shipping. Orders are always correct and never defective or DOA"

"Big selection, competitive pricing, fast delivery, friendly staff. What more do you want?"

"Everything about FrozenCPU.com is pretty fantastic...there is only one gripe I have, but it is a big one. The shipping costs are absolutely absurd, I'm not sure if it is UPS or FrozenCPU's doing that makes it so freaking expensive, but it is bad...I paid about 90 extra bucks to overnight something...around 15 for normal...which takes more than a week...so yeah besides shipping I actually really enjoyed the experience."

"was super quick, no problems using my masked credit card. thanks FPC!"

"Fast processing and shipping. A lot available products you can choose. User friendly website, like all the different product navigation options on the site. Will be back for sure."

"They had what I wanted, Shipped quickly, and packaged well."

"FrozenCPU.com really delivers good quality of customer service and very fast process speed. Everything can be answered and responded in one day. The only downside is their stock doesn't seem to be sufficient on most demanded and popular brands."

"Faster delivery than expected, everything arrived in good condition."

"Everything came on time, undamaged, and ready to roll. Would order again. Heck I already did!"

"One of the few places I could find that carried the passively cooled Akasa Newton X case for the Haswell NUC. Very good price and even found a promo code for a small discount. They also had the thermal paste I was needing as well. Shipping was fast and the merchandise came well packed and undamaged. "

"I had been looking everywhere for a CoolIT Systems LGA-1156 Retention Kit - (AC-RET-1156) (Domino / Boreas / Pure / Elite) for use with my discontinued product, A CoolIT CPU TEC which works great. This allowed me to use my CoolIT unit with a socket 1155 2500k which keeps my CPU temps while overclocked to 5 GHz at 30C idle and 70C under extreme load. Without FrozenCPU I would have been out of luck. The item arrived quickly, well packaged, and at a great price. Great experience!"

"Wide selection of products that are in stock and competitively priced, fast shipping with good price options. "

"FrozenCPU.com is very good at getting orders out quickly. Iv dealt with them many times and always they exceed my expectations. "

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.