• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10

What is this?

"item received as what was advertised in the web but hopefully with cheaper postage charges "

"I got some sleeved psu cables. Some of the clips came broken in the bos but i didnt end up needing them anyway. Everything else was as described and in good condition."

"items were in good condition, cheap international shipping compared to other U.S. e tailers."

"You had everything I needed for my computer and the amount of inventory was amazing. I've been water cooling my computer for 8 years and finally got fed up with looking for stuff in the Canadian market. Also you got my orders out immediately and the 12 day wait was more then worth it. Once again thank you!"

"The website is one of the worst NOT user friendly sites I have used to buy goods online in a very long time. It's just surprising this is one of the only, if not only retailer to sell the products they carry. If any other online retailer carries what frozencpu.com carries I shop there. "

"Awesome people at an awesome company, they ship fast, and my only problem was solved in under 5 minutes on the phone. Customer service emails are answered same day, from my experience in a few hours."

"These guys are awesome, great prices, fast and cheap shipping, and just about everything you could possibly need in regards to exotic cooling solutions. Great customer support as well."

"They have a reputation in the watercooling community as the best shop on the net. They lived up to everything i expected. I do wish the shipping was a little faster though. "

"I ordered a lot of items on this particular order and I paid about $80 for faster shipping. When the order came to my house it was missing a T adapter which makes paying for much faster shipping completely pointless.... It was like having a new Lamborghini delivered to my house and it was missing a piece of the puzzle like the wheel. Well I understand that not all stores/people are perfect so I chalked it up to an occasional oversight. I was extremely disappointed in how it was handled. I emailed and was told no order modifications allowed via email so I called and was instructed to put in the comments the item that I was missing on another order that I paid over night for. When the package came it didn't have the missing piece so yes another pointless fee of faster shipping... I was so irritated to say the least that I wrote them an email and told them to keep the piece and I bought one from another vendor which arrived the next day.

Another thing about FrozenCPU is that their website sometimes runs below average but most of the time it sucks so bad that I do other things on my computer in between clicking things on that website and I have a 50Mbps internet download speed. Really good detailed info on the website though I give them that.

If there is a couple of good things I can say about the store is that their prices are really good compared to other vendors and they seem to have more stock of things. I will continue to order from that store with caution for myself, hope you guys get a better experience.

My conclusion:
1. I'll order things from this website if the price continues to be good and I feel like risking an incomplete order.
2. I have a very low view of the order's reliability and would pay extra somewhere else if it was important.
3. I would order somewhere else if the price difference is not that big to get a hassle free experience.
4. This is the first and probably the only review I'll ever write online about anything but felt I had to do it this time.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“It needs to be noted that due to the way an email was worded, our staff was confused on what this customer was looking to do. It first appeared he was trying to add an item to an order that had already shipped, to which we were unable to. Lost in a string of emails was the fact that this was missing from his initial order with us. One the subsequent order, it was mentioned in a note to our shipping department that he wanted the item thrown in on that order, but again we were unaware it was initially missing from his first order. We apologize for the misunderstanding, the way the customer had chosen to word this made it difficult to understand what was going on.”

"FrozenCPU is the ultimate website for PC cooling, especially liquid cooling. They have the best selection and fair prices. Their shipping department is fast and packs items for shipment very well. One of the great things about FrozenCPU is they have on their wesbiste, a count down clock that tells you how long you have to order for same day shipping. If there is anything you need for keeping your legendary PC, or even if you want to get crazy and build custom loops for laptops and gaming consoles, FrozenCPU probably has it. In fact, there was an item I had been searching for for months, and while I was browsing their website, it turned out that FrozenCPU had them in stock. If you're into hard core PC cooling and epic overclocking like I am, then FrozenCPU is the best place to shop. One stop and you can grab every item you need to build your loop, regardless of which brand you prefer. They have all the top brands. This sounds kind of like a commercial, does it not? Well, I support FrozenCPU and plan to do all my PC cooling shopping there for the foreseeable future."

"I have never had an issue with FrozenCPU. I have had to return things in the past due to my own mistakes, and they have always been gracious about restocking fees etc. These guys will continue to be my online retailer of choice when it comes to water cooling products."

"Orders shipped when they said, also arrived when it was predicted."

" Great customer service! I had issues with an order from another vendor and the service rep at FrozenCPU helped me find my missing items; added on quicker shipping and handling time, with a 10% discount to boot. I've purchase many times from these guys and will definitely again.

"As always items were well packed, and arrived quickly"

"Ordered today, and it was a quick checkout, many payment options available. "

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.