• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

"I ordered something small on a Sunday and ended up hearing about some kind of fallout within the company almost a week later on youtube. I'm disappointed I wasn't informed by the company themselves about their inability to process my order. I have tried emailing and calling FrozenCPU multiple times. It's now been 3 weeks and I still have not heard anything. I have opened a claim on PayPal."

"No problems with this transaction. "

"Been a week and a half stuck in packing, can't get a hold of anyone"

"I have been purchasing computer components from FrozenCPU for the better part of a decade. Always fast shipping and I never once had an issue with a product I received. You could call at any time of the day and people like Bucky or Jeff would answer any question you had in regards to any item in their inventory and also take the time out for technical questions. The employees of Frozen CPU defined the company. Now for the owner (who has well known issues) to go and fire the entire staff because he refuses to address those said issues, is just plain heartbreaking. I say to those employees, for all the blood sweat and tears you poured into the company and for the unjust and ungrateful repayment you have received...start your own PC modding website/store. Im with you and the community is with you. Maintain the same integrity you have throughout the years and show Mark that without you guys, the company is NOTHING. FrozenCPUs ratings are already in the toilet, its only a matter of time before the company fails. I know it must hurt to watch but its time to rise from the ashes guys. "

"They were out of business for a week and a half, and the site still let me place my order... AND it took my money. Now I'm filling out affidavits and PayPal claims and waiting for over 700 dollars to come back to me so I can finally build this computer. My reputation as a PC builder is now on the line as I've set a deadline for myself, and started build logs. Thanks a lot."

"Placed order

Sent wrong items

Tried to contact

All numbers are disconnected

Notice almost THREE weeks later on site stating that they will take 30 days to get their business in line.

Will never order again. It would take minutes to respond to current orders and emails and fix problems but nope three weeks later still no contact!

"Five days after my order was placed it still hasn't shipped according to their web-site. Not sure if it has or not and have an email in to them."

"Never received my order, package never shipped. Phone number are disconnected as well. Glad I only had a small order as I don't think I'm getting my money back."

"You need a ZIp code to track the despatch. Hong Kong has no Zip codes. So I don't know where my items are.

You request for feedback has come before the parcel.

I don't see an eamil stating the items ahve been despatched.

Suggest you have a look and buy something from Amazon.com to see how it is done properly.

I don't want an iPad I want my stuff!

"Great service from a great company. I will be back to buy more in the future."

"Never received my order. Heard that they unexpectedly closed their online store without telling anyone!!! Cannot contact anyone at their store. News about their closing is now on the OCN Forums. We now have to file a claim with PayPal to get our money back!!!!!"

"My order, 1 item, was in packing status for 1 week.

Three emails went unanswered, one to support and one
to the CEO. No responses and toll free number would
not work for me.

"its been 8 days and it hasent even shipped yet."

"frozencpu has apparently went through a melt-down. I have attempted to both phone and email the company with zero success and no answers. The website appears to be fully functional yet the facebook page shows the company is down with several individuals complaining about orders not being fulfilled (as in my own case). At a minimum, you would think a public announcement would be sent and the website would be shut down. I have had zero communication / notification about my order and have no way to process a refund. If they ever return to operation, I will never return to them for business - ever."

"Company out of business, do not order anything from them!!! Currently trying to get my money back via PayPal"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!