Stores > FrozenCPU.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-04-19

Great selection, fast shipping

"Recommended! Will shop at frozenCPU for all my PC needs."

2016-04-17

Frozen Cpu is back!

"I've placed 2 orders so far the past month and both went without a hitch. You get update emails when the order goes through each step of the fulfillment process which is nice. They ship fast too. I've ordered stuff from another site on Friday and had it not ship till Tuesday. The only downside to FCPU right now is only credit/debit is accepted would be nice to have paypal."

This review was modified by hidethecookies on April 17 2016 02:14:56 AM

2016-04-16

Wonderful!

"I ordered 2 momentary switches after it turned out that my first attempt was met with a not in stock error, I called the business and the man on the phone was very helpful, he helped me find what I wanted and I was on my way within 5 min!"

This review was modified by genghisswan on April 26 2016 09:49:09 PM

2016-04-12

"Great service! Shipping manager was prompt very helpful in assisting me with my order complications. "

This review was modified by adharmar on April 12 2016 07:57:38 AM

2016-04-05

Excellent service

"Order came very quick, one item was wrong, but they quickly sent out the right item and all is good now."

This review was modified by austinaut on April 05 2016 10:54:57 PM

2016-04-03

Excellent service

"Ordering process was smooth, items arrived quickly, well packed and in good time. Nothing to fault.
Five stars plus

This review was modified by Grant-R on April 03 2016 11:27:19 AM

2015-08-17

"My order came in one piece, nor broken or somehow damaged. CAme in time, the only thing is that prices are a bit high, but overall not bad."

2015-08-16

"Received my Akasa case promptly. All good. Will buy again, in fact, I'm waiting for a new case from them as they're one of the few in US to sell them."

2015-07-18

"Everything arrived quickly, packed well, and in working order. I like that they offer cable sleeving, but the prices on everything seem a bit high. "

This review was modified by carson1931 on July 18 2015 10:11:30 PM

2015-07-15

"Great site! They've had some trouble recently but they are recovering and continue to be one of the best computer markets around! The one issue I had they sent me the wrong size tubing. After I contacted them they simply asked me for who packed it and sent me the right sized tubing free of charge!"

This review was modified by the_Bat on July 15 2015 07:52:43 PM

2015-06-25

"I received prompt responses to my queries and my order arrived without any items missing or damaged"

2015-06-07

"I have ordered many times from these guys and have always had great service.
I do not understand all of these complaints except maybe they had bad luck.
Great vendor to me.

2015-05-22

"I tried several times to contact frozencpu about a part they erroneously shipped to me. I wanted an exchange but no one would answer my emails or return my calls."

2015-03-27

"They have everything I need for my watercooling setup at a decent price. I forgot some red clamps when I was doing my last build, they had them to me within 2 days. Packaging was adequate and product was of high quality, another customer for life!"

2015-03-21

"Before the exodus of staff in early February, FrozenCPU was my first stop for all of my water cooling and case customization needs. Unfortunately, it seems the integrity and professionalism I have seen from the company left with those employees.

I made multiple attempts to contact the company in order to resolve my order. In truth, if someone had picked up the phone and said they needed a few days to get things sorted, I would have been happy to wait but no one who still remains with the company was willing to step up and do the right thing.

That said, someone has had the time to create user accounts on this website and give FrozenCPU 5 star ratings since this incident took place. Strangely, each of those 5 star ratings are from users who created their accounts and posted their reviews on the same day. One a day, every day since the staff left. Strange.

On the bright side, the dispute I lodged with PayPal was resolved in my favor without a response from FrozenCPU.

I will never order from FrozenCPU again. This episode has shown that the ratings this company has received over the last 16 years were because of the staff who have all chosen to leave their jobs on the same day. If those staff members wish to open their own shop, I would be the first in line to do business with them.

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!