FrozenCPU.com Reviews - page 2 - frozencpu.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.44/10 13,559 reviews

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (13,851)

"Awesome service as usual :-)"

"Fast delivery, got what i wanted no problems"

"I am overjoyed with my latest purchase, they had the parts I required and all the info available to get me the right fittings. Shipping was quick and cheap even from the other side of the country. This is why I shop with them."

Rating 6/103/5

"What I ordered came in on time but one of the LED strips i brought was broken and will not turn on"

"Loved it quik ship and great price. "

"perfect. fast......................................................perfect"

"Very fast shipping. Great seller"

"For computer parts like fans, cooling and modding go to FrozenCPU.com!"

"good and reliable seller. respond to email is once a day."

"As usual, one of the best PC enthusiast/modder's sites on the web. Pricing is a tad higher on some items versus some of the big retailers, but well worth it.

Expedient processing, packaging and shipping of product. Have had nothing but good stuff to say about FrozenCPU.com for years. I always get my stuff delivered on time, or even a day or two early regardless of the shipping I choose.

I live in MN, so its nearly half way across the country from their warehouse. I could order the same exact product from them, and one of the big names, ****gg, for example, choose the same shipping, and get the product from FrozenCPU before I will from the other guys.

Another big plus, is FCPU actually knows how to properly package an item, unlike ****gg, which tends to just toss the item in the box, usually a corner, and then pack 10 miles of packing paper in, toss in the invoice, tape it up, and ship it out. My most recent purchase from FCPU, really didn't need any packing (case fan, and extra cables), but was neatly packed top and bottom with packing paper, and centered in box.

Add in the follow up emails for every step of the process, and the personal stamps on the invoice, for the employees who packaged the items, it all adds up to a great shopping/buying experience.

Only one other similar/competing company, based out of Florida, I won't name, that I know of that is almost as good as them, both are much better choices than some of the big names.

Definitely ordering from FrozenCPU in the future when I need to.

"I have no complaints as always, same day shipping and great packaging will make me continue to buy all my watercooling supplies from FrozenCPU."

"Fast Shipping and worked great I will order again from them soon"

"The item arrived very fast, it was packed really carefully. The product is great and is as described. I will buy again! 100% Recommended!! Thanks"

"Well packaged, merchandise as expected and fast delivery. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you."

"Everything shipped cleanly and arrived on time! My 2nd time shopping with them and its never been a hassle to get what i want~"