• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"Good customer service, e-mails took a bit to long to get answered, order came incorrect the first time but they did a good job of fixing their mistakes. All in all a pretty solid experience."

"Great selection and super fast shipping. They get an A+++ in my book!!!"

"Purchased 2 Noctua NF-F12 3000RPM Fans - One did not work.Called they said had to verify. Had to have another paid double shipping - Wish they would have refund second shipping cost.

"FronzenCPU.com stocks many hard to find items and as rock bottom prices. Very pleased."

"Simply smooth and easy experience. "

"Very helpful in choosing items and assuring compatibility."

"very good prices, fast shipping, excellent service. will defianetly buy from frozencpu again.

very recommended

"Order shipped the same day, arrive in three days, got exactly what I ordered."

"Frozen cpu did a great job with my order. I was able to get my equipment quickly."

"Great selection of niche market computer parts, at fair prices as well. "

"Back in July, I had an issue installing some radiator gaskets. They broke, but FrozenCPU couldn't do anything about it. But, yesterday, I thought I should give them another go. I ordered an XSPC RX360 + Photon 170 Pump Combo in a kit for a good price, and I added an extra RX240. The will arrive soon, so I will update my rating. So far, I love this company. Great prices and overall great customer service (depending on the issue). If everything goes good with my watercooling kit, FrozenCPU has my business for future prices, even if other companies have cheaper prices :) Shipping is a delight through them. With my last purchase, I ordered on a Saturday and they were received Monday. And that's New York to California via first class package. My order for the water cooing kit was placed yesterday, and everything is all ready for shipping. "

"Great Store, Great Prices, and Great customer support. Have done plenty of orders with this company, and all have shipped out quickly and been great.

I have ordered the wrong parts a few times, and FrozenCPU was very helpful with returns and helping me out.

If you need any computer parts, there is no better place than FrozenCPU

"Came well packaged, love what i recieved"

"Very satisfied with the speed and despatch time from FrozenPC. Not too pleased with the fact that Customs at Heathrow [UK] have had my delivery held for 5 days now awaiting completion. However that's not FrozenCPU's fault."

"Their prices are cheap and there is alot of stock. Sad thing is that the shipping costs are out of the roof if you live in Aus. However for american folks, this place is best website online to buy from."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.