• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"Back in July, I had an issue installing some radiator gaskets. They broke, but FrozenCPU couldn't do anything about it. But, yesterday, I thought I should give them another go. I ordered an XSPC RX360 + Photon 170 Pump Combo in a kit for a good price, and I added an extra RX240. The will arrive soon, so I will update my rating. So far, I love this company. Great prices and overall great customer service (depending on the issue). If everything goes good with my watercooling kit, FrozenCPU has my business for future prices, even if other companies have cheaper prices :) Shipping is a delight through them. With my last purchase, I ordered on a Saturday and they were received Monday. And that's New York to California via first class package. My order for the water cooing kit was placed yesterday, and everything is all ready for shipping. "

"Great Store, Great Prices, and Great customer support. Have done plenty of orders with this company, and all have shipped out quickly and been great.

I have ordered the wrong parts a few times, and FrozenCPU was very helpful with returns and helping me out.

If you need any computer parts, there is no better place than FrozenCPU

"Came well packaged, love what i recieved"

"Very satisfied with the speed and despatch time from FrozenPC. Not too pleased with the fact that Customs at Heathrow [UK] have had my delivery held for 5 days now awaiting completion. However that's not FrozenCPU's fault."

"Their prices are cheap and there is alot of stock. Sad thing is that the shipping costs are out of the roof if you live in Aus. However for american folks, this place is best website online to buy from."

"I love getting all my water cooled needs here. "

"Great pricing, huge selection, shipping could have been faster, but would use again."

"Excellent website Order was processed immediately and arrived in a timely fashion everything I ordered showed up as expected would recommend to anyone "

"communication and packaging were #1.......shipping was also very past.........."

"When it comes to PC water cooling components, I have yet to find a retailer with a more comprehensive selection than FrozenCPU. Thanks for being awesome you guys!"

"They had what I needed at comparable prices with other online stores. "

"Awesome parts and super fast shipping! I love the quality of the products these ghuys sell."

"This is a long overdue review for Frozencpu.com. This was my first order of many over the years and I have always been very happy with the quick communication, good pricing and wide selection of cooling gear. "

"Quick delivery, love that you ship using UPS."

"Great service and fast shipping. answered and complied with all questions."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.