• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10

"Never received my order, package never shipped. Phone number are disconnected as well. Glad I only had a small order as I don't think I'm getting my money back."

"You need a ZIp code to track the despatch. Hong Kong has no Zip codes. So I don't know where my items are.

You request for feedback has come before the parcel.

I don't see an eamil stating the items ahve been despatched.

Suggest you have a look and buy something from Amazon.com to see how it is done properly.

I don't want an iPad I want my stuff!

"Great service from a great company. I will be back to buy more in the future."

"Never received my order. Heard that they unexpectedly closed their online store without telling anyone!!! Cannot contact anyone at their store. News about their closing is now on the OCN Forums. We now have to file a claim with PayPal to get our money back!!!!!"

"My order, 1 item, was in packing status for 1 week.

Three emails went unanswered, one to support and one
to the CEO. No responses and toll free number would
not work for me.

"its been 8 days and it hasent even shipped yet."

"frozencpu has apparently went through a melt-down. I have attempted to both phone and email the company with zero success and no answers. The website appears to be fully functional yet the facebook page shows the company is down with several individuals complaining about orders not being fulfilled (as in my own case). At a minimum, you would think a public announcement would be sent and the website would be shut down. I have had zero communication / notification about my order and have no way to process a refund. If they ever return to operation, I will never return to them for business - ever."

"Company out of business, do not order anything from them!!! Currently trying to get my money back via PayPal"

"You find anything for cooling all your needs ,fast quick shipping and good quality products thanks frozenCPU "

"They went out of buisness just as I placed my order"

"I called the order line # after placing the order to cancel. On the 10 and 11 Both days all I received was they were not open at this time. I called during their stated operating hours. "

"Store is closed, no oficial notification on website. Got the information on an unrelated forum. The money for the purchase was taken from my bank account and now have to file a complaint to my bank to try and get a refund."

"Ordered from them Feb. 7th, my credit card was billed on the 8th.
They never shipped out my product. I sent them an email @ kevin@frozencpu.com and still have not heard from them (today is the 17th).
I called today as well (17th) and both the phone numbers were disconnected.
Funny thing is I ordered something else from them in December and got it no problem, but now it seems they skipped town.

"Use to be a good company to buy water cooling parts from until 2/15/2015. "

"FrozenCPU has been around since 1999 and have always done an excellent job for service and sales. Very recently something has happened to them and they are not accepting any orders (This is stated on their website). For all other reviews on here stating they did not get an email response, can't get hold of them on the phone...wake up. Your order did not get processed, your funds have been put on hold and can be easily returned to your credit card by calling the bank. Fingers crossed these guys can pull through this though time and come back stronger than ever! "

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!