• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

What is this?

"Fantastic site. Tons of products. The search function could use some minor tweaking but far from anything that makes it a hassle or not functional.

Had an issue finding a specific product some I contacted them via email, one business day later I was answered and informed that they did not make the product but they directed me to several other products I could use together to achieve my desired affect. Couldn't ask for better service.

Shipping only took 2 days despite using the slowest option. They are based in NY and I'm in PA but we were experiecing snow storms. Very pleased

"First time customer and i am pleasantly surprized by the excellent customer service.im from southwest arizona and we do alot of off roading.we are always adding switches and such to our side by side off road vehicles.i will definetly reccomend frozencpu to all my friends.thx for your prompt attention to my order.5 star service."

"Good selection, arrived in decent time, but the shipping cost was exorbitantly high in a day where most resellers offer free (or at least discounted) shipping.

"came fast as it could in great condition will start buying more from them"

"Great service, I couldn't be more happy. Fast and helpful."

"Very easy process to choose the right system and very quick delivery."

"It was very fast and straightforward."

"I recommend these guys to pretty much anyone asking me where to get liquid cooling supplies. They have only messed up once, and it was on this order. but they fixed it ASAP. I called them saturday, and they got me the missing components on monday. great company obviously run by humans. We all make mistakes, they are just quicker to fix them."

"Excellent product selection, and they ship fast out of their location. That said, if anything is "Orderable within 1-18 days" expect it to take a month. My package took 27 days from original order date to arrive.

When I stated my frustrations over the slow shipment to customer service, I was greeted by a "Customer Service Manager" who essentially implied I was impatient and that he was, "unsure where we fell short of your expectations".

I have had a few items' packaging damaged when they arrived to me, due to UPS' lack of grace with packages. But that also is partly due to how loosely FrozenCPU packs their boxes. They place the smaller boxes/bags of items in a big box with loose brown paper which allows everything to slide around during shipping. Again, the it was just the packaging of the items that was damaged (mostly plastics), not the item itself.

Shipping costs are a little expensive too. These days every business is able to get cheaper shipping rates with UPS/USPS through exclusivity deals and such. so its a bit ridiculous to charge ~$11 for shipping for a couple small things. That's what I would have to pay as a consumer to ship something. So I always wait till I have a couple items I need to buy, then I place an order.

All that said, I will continue to buy from them. Overall my experience has been decent with them. Just dont order anything unless its in stock if you need it quickly.

"EK is a great place to order from and they immediately started shipping my order within an hour of purchase. I would highly recommend ordering all your water cooling and just PC parts in general."

"My packages all arrived before the expected delivery date! And the wrappings are very professional. Since I bought 1000mm hard tubings and they handled them well! Awesome store!"

"Good company for all your water cooling needs. The only dislike I have is that the shipping costs can be a bit much, not that many offers on free shipping like Newegg, but I'm sure there are reasons that this is the way it is."

"Very pleased with the cost of my order as compared to the "big boys." I will definitely use them for my future component needs."

"Unbelievable service. Thought this type of service was dead in America. Got my parts 2 days early. Couldn't be better. Great products with the best service. "

"Great Company, paid for standard shipping and they sent it 3 day priorty"

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.