• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

What is this?

"This website has a lot of neat tools and parts that I would have had a hard time finding anywhere else. Their easy to navigate website and excellent categorization of products really makes shopping easy. Not to mention the ability to add other necessary pieces to your order directly from a product page, as well as some BAWLS energy drink. Would highly recommend for small business IT professionals and home power users."

"I recommend this sight because of the quality components and great service "

"great products fast shipping no complaints"

"Great service. Ordered-Shipped-Received fast and in perfect condition."

"Its nice that they had all the items I needed when newegg and svc didn't.

The interface was not as customizable or intuitive as newegg or even overclockers.co.uk but I eventually managed to find the products I wanted.

The products were as pricey as those found at newegg/svc/amazon.

A free shipping service would go a long way in bringing in new customers, although the products were shipped on the same day which is great.

"Everything came on time and nothing was damaged."

"This was only the second time I've shopped with FrozenCPU, but both times the ordering process, shipping time, accuracy of my order, and the follow up have been fantastic. Can't wait to justify needing to get more stuff from them. "

"Had faster than estimated schedule delivery, very awesome. And I enjoy what I got, shown it to my friends, other ask me where I got it and I told them. Hahaha... this is great. x)"

"FrozenCPU did a great job shipping me what I needed. I do which they had more connector selection but I'm very happy with their service and how quickly things get shipped."

"Awesome Service very fast shipping.. seriously one of the best re sellers i have ever dealt with "

"The SATA plates arrived as planned in perfect condition."

"very happy with purchase and delivery"

"Just love the service give by Frozen CPU. I have ordered many water cooling parts and not once had any problem with them!"

"Great site, great selection, great speed and shipping. I'll definitely order again. It's awesome that they take bitcoin. Be careful with bitcoin orders, though: they refuse to refund in kind and will only issue store credit (which expires in a year), even when they overcharge due to their own error. This is outlined in their policy, but it's a poor, lazy policy."

"Frozencpu has access to many parts you cannot find anywhere else. Fast shipping and good prices!"

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.