• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

What is this?

"I always use Frozen CPU for my performance computer cooling needs. I can count on their accurate product information and specifications to help me choose a product and know it is going to be exactly what I needed. Products always come on time and very well packaged. Prices are always competitive so I don't feel the urge to check 100 different sites to find a better price. I have yet to have any issues with FrozenCPU, but if I did I would be confident that they would resolve it! Thanks for the years of great service."

"Great selection and customer support! They were able to quickly address any issues I had with my order. Order also shipped same day, which is quick!"

"Extremely pleasant to deal with and very happy to help in any way. Order was processed quickly. Will shop again!"

"Great service and cheapest prices online! Quick shipping."

"Fast and accurate shipment of merchandise. Great e-shopping experience!"

"Good company. everything showed up when they said it would. Everything was in great shape. And they have everything u could ever need for a water cooling system for your PC."

"Amazing Products and great website. Was able to find every part needed via their search."

"Absolutely faultless transaction. Their ordering system didn't do anything to make me nervous, it handled the international aspect without any hiccups, and the package arrived in New Zealand really quickly. Shipping was a bit expensive, but I'm used to that living in NZ, and the delivery time somewhat justifies it. I paid the optional $4 for immediate filling of my order, and consider that well worthwhile. Nice work all round."

"Quick shipping and great prices. Thanks!"

"Everything I received was exactly as ordered, and it was all very neatly packed. Would definitely order from this company again, it was a one of a kind!"

"Best company ever. Have all the things I have and ship out my items within 1 day.

"Quick and Painless ordering."

"This website has fast shipping and a large array of computer parts for any water cooling build. The website is well laid out and easy too navigate. I would suggest this website over any other for any person looking to water cool their PC."

"Many times shop at FrozenCPU.com, it is very good!!"

"I look all over for parts. This is hands down the best overall place to get computer modding parts. I am able to get all the cooling parts in one place. Most computer parts stores don't carrier the parts for higher end computers."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.