Front Row Electronics Reviews - page 4 - frontrowelectronics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.90/10 578 reviews

Front Row Electronics is a merchant member
Front Row Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Quick delivery and easy to reach customer service. A+"

"Really fast shipping. Great service. Thanks!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Slower than normal ship time"

"The item shipped promptly and was reasonably priced. I had difficulty locating the item, and was pleased to find it."

"Easy to shop
Received parts quickly

"I havent received my order."

"They beat Amazon.com and eBay on the price and free shipping. Thanks."

"For some reason or another when initial order was sent only one of the two items were sent out. I called them back on a sat. A very nice lady noted the discrepancy and although the "shipping" department was closed till Monday, they called me Monday morning an the rest of the order wAs shipped immediately. Received it Wednesday. Very please. Thanks guys"

"my order came on its due day "

"I felt the item I purchased was priced competitively and it was delivered very quickly."

"Very quick service. Kept me informed. Will do business again with these folks."

"The remote you sent does not work. How do I return it?"

"Item was a good price. Received item within 3 days of ordering it 6 days before Christmas. Box came in very good condition. Will definitely order from this company again. Awesome!!!"

"ALL Merchandise delivered in a timely manner, was well packaged and
exactly as ordered! Who could ask for more?

"easy to find what I needed, fast and free delivery