Freedom Paper Reviews - page 3 - freedompaper.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.46/10 107 reviews

Freedom Paper is not a merchant member
Freedom Paper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Sure glad I found your Co. A few weeks ago when I went to order
paper they were out.
This is the second 4 roll box in the last few weeks, plus ink.
Very happy.
Cliff

"I was very pleased with Freedom Paper. I found the website to be easy to navigate and the purchase process was great. We received confirmations advising of the status up through delivery. "

"So far, I am very satisfied with your paper. I think the packages (Boxes) could be a heavier grade of cardboard. All 6 boxes had holes or tears, some were quite large. The boxes were not sturdy at all considering how heavy the paper is. The paper seems to be ok."

"Have used Freedom Paper for several years now. Am very satisfied with pricing and delivery."

"Very easy to order and quick shipping."

"WE HAVEBEEN ORDERING FROM YOU FOR 8 YR.S AND NEVER A PROBLEM. FAST & EFFICIENT."

"Always prompt shipment and our order is always accurate."

"I love how the website is easy to maneuver and if I have a question customer service is always cheerful and helpful going above and beyond to assist.

"The quality of the paper is good. The price is good. And their service is great.
Dave

"Quick service, just what we wanted, no complaints, great price, and free shipping!"

"Paper came as ordered. Was a heavy duty paper."

"They are a great company and deliver a quality product for a reasonable price! they deliver their shipments on time and in good condition! I've been purchasing from them for 10+ years and never had a bad experience! Way to Go: Freedom Paper!

"Awesome customer service. very knowledgeable and friendly."

"Freedom Paper is always easy to work with! I love how quickly my orders are shipped and I never have a problem with accuracy. Would definitely recommend!"

"For me the orders are always delivered the next day"