Freedom Paper Reviews - page 2 - freedompaper.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.46/10 107 reviews

Freedom Paper is not a merchant member
Freedom Paper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"good job, good prices, and the remainder of my 25 characters"

"Freedom Paper always get NCRM Inc the product on time. Their product line is always fully stocked with the items we at NCRM Inc use."

"Unusually exceptional buying experience.
Amazingly good customer service person who pointed me in the right direction after I asked many tough questions which she instanly answered with ease.
On time deliver of right product, which was properly protected in correct shipping package.
Free shipping is great! I will do busienss again with Freedom.

"Freedom Paper has always delivered a quality product at a very reasonable price. The only thing that would make it better is free shipping. I have a home office and cannot get free shipping to a residential address. A little unfair but will not keep me from purchasing again. I have recommended Freedom Paper to friends who are looking for plotter paper."

"On -line Easy, Great Customer Service, Fast Delivery, Great Price for the Item I Purchased"

"Have always had quick delivery from Freedom Paper and good service"

"easy ordering & fast delivery!"

"Great prices and fast service"

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast shipping, good pricing on ink"

"I called and ordered They were very professional and my order was fulfilled in 2 days. Couldn't ask for any better service!!"

"Great price. Easy website. Timely delivery."

"arrived promptly. everything fine."

"everything shipped on time and the website is easy to use."

"Excellent service! Thanks."

"Quick and efficient. Product arrived in a timely manner. Would highly recommend this business."