• FramesDirect.co

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"It was a pleasant shopping experience. The prices are very fair and reasonable. I will consider shopping again. "

"I was apprehensive about ordering glasses online and this is my first time doing so. The entire process was so easy and precise that it blew me away. I love the frame size options and the way they are described. Made it very easy for me to be certain about the fit. The pricing is excellent. Very responsive customer service. Am completely satisfied with the glasses. I will definitely recommend this site to all my friends and family!"

"I have been a frames direct customer for several years now and continue to be impressed with their great range, competitive price and prompt international delivery."

"I had a pair of LAFONT, very expensive, glasses to try on, and send back to put LENS in if I liked the fit. Unfortunately, they did not fit. I wrote 4 or 5 emails to SarahS to ask how to return them, and I received no response. Then, I was in front of the post office, to send them registered, and called. Sarah was not there, someone else gave me the address ONLY. I sent them certified, and came home only to find an email from someone with a number that was supposed to be placed on the package. I did not place the number on, simply because it was NOT given to me on the phone when I was returning the glasses. I had two other pairs that I was going to purchase, and chose not to deal with you all, based on this experience. Thanks. "

"Received my new progressive glasses yesterday, much sooner than expected. They were perfect and half the price than from a local optician. I can now see in HD. Sarah #291 was great in helping me get the exact right lenses. Am so satisfied that I'm ready to now buy Sunglasses."

"It's a great place to shop for glasses and sunglasses! I bought Kaenon Polarized sunglasses, which I couldn't buy from my country, so I tried FramesDirect.com and I could. The order came within just a few days, and I'm saving for another pair of sunglasses now."

"The site was easy to use and we received the sunglasses extremely fast. Will use again and recommend to others."

"Good service considering I am buying from the US from UK. Easy payment and easy to complete purchase."

"I would absolutely order from Framesdirect.com again. My frames were back ordered & Frames Direct gave me a choice to go ahead with my order or wait. I obviously chose to wait and am very happy I did. I was updated promptly and received them as expected! "

"Everyone I talked with was very helpful. I greatly appreciate the time everyone took to answer any and all questions. Plus the prescription and frames are exactly right. "

"Good price and service. Very happy with my purchase. "

"Frames were very uncomfortable, and to return cost me 50% of lens price. Wish FramesDirect.com stood behind the purchase more, since it was online."

"I always get great service with Frames Direct. Easy exchanges. I do however, wish they would display all frames on an actual face to show how they look and how the sizing is. Other wise 100% happy "

"framesdirect.com - This is the best company!
I bought sunglasses Persol PO 2953S
Color: Black / Crystal Green Polarized (95/58)
with fast delivery to Russia.
Great customer service.
I will buy at framesdirect.?om again.
I recommend!!!

"Great frames for $150 less than LensCrafters!!"

Share FramesDirect.com's store rating

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member
FramesDirect.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!