Stores > FramesDirect.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review FramesDirect.com by clicking a star below.

2013-03-22

"Excellent service and glasses shipped quickly and efficiently"

2013-03-22

"Your customer service staff is very good and extremely helpful. I'm fully satisfied."

2013-03-21

"Awesome customer service! Only issue was not receiving a card of authenticity for my designer frames (which I expected) and that the frames I bought here for $222 were only $150 other places. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality and look of the glasses I purchased. I would recommend Frames Direct."

2013-03-21

"Website was easy to use and I appreciate the follow-up from FramesDirect."

2013-03-21

"Overall I can say the service was very accommodating. I like the fact FramesDirect kept me inform through e-mail about my order and I received my frames sooner than I expected. Thank you. :-)"

2013-03-20

"My frames are very nice but just a little tight on my temples. I have received so many compliments. It has made me comfortable wearing glasses again. Thank you Frames Direct."

2013-03-19

"I could not be more pleased with my new frames. All work appears to reflect excellent quality and care. I have purchased 3 pair of glasses this year from frames direct and I have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Frames Direct makes it very easy to have a great selection of eyewear and I will continue to order from Frames Direct."

2013-03-19

"FramesDirect.com has extraordinary customer service and probably great logistics in the USA to handle shipment & delivery. Unfortunately, I am an international customer and they have teamed up with a logistics provider from hell whose business process knowledge is comparable to what a kindergartener knows about particle physics. I would still purchase from them-- that is how good the customer service was at Frames Direct. Now they just need to find another partner to handle international shipments..."

2013-03-18

"BIG EXPENSIVE MISTAKE: Lenses were blurry and got even worse when you look any where but straight ahead also there was bending of what you are looking at near the edges of the lenses. Frames were like a vise clamped on my head. This was my first time buying glasses online. I have only bought from the same local optometrist for almost 40 years, he has the same severe nearsightedness as me -13 and always gets me the latest and best lenses and coatings but they have always been very very expensive. But it seems sometimes you DO get what you pay for. I feel stupid for thinking that $200 lenses were going to be the same as the $500 lenses from my local optometrist and that I could pick out frames with out trying them on and it would all be OK. So if you have a very strong prescription like me think twice before ordering online and sell one of your kids and stay with your local place even though the are 2.5 times more expensive."

2013-03-18

"Great price and quick delivery...better than buying directly from my doctor's office."

2013-03-17

"Love my eyeglasses, they fit perfectly to my desire. They were shippedand delivered very quickly. Thank you, would definitely purchase again and will purchase glasses for my daughter as soon as she gets a new eye exam this year."

2013-03-17

"very happy with the purchasing process...easy to follow and products delivered in a timely manner."

2013-03-17

"Email contact and assistance was immediate.
Received new glasses quickly. Very pleased. Will purchase from Framesdirect.com again.

2013-03-17

"It was a pleasant shopping experience. The prices are very fair and reasonable. I will consider shopping again. "

2013-03-17

"I was apprehensive about ordering glasses online and this is my first time doing so. The entire process was so easy and precise that it blew me away. I love the frame size options and the way they are described. Made it very easy for me to be certain about the fit. The pricing is excellent. Very responsive customer service. Am completely satisfied with the glasses. I will definitely recommend this site to all my friends and family!"

Share FramesDirect.com's store rating

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member
FramesDirect.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!