FramesDirect.cCoupons
    • Customer Support: 800-248-9427
    • Business Hours: 8 am - 730 pm CST
    • Fax: 713-914-0099

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Everyone I talked with was very helpful. I greatly appreciate the time everyone took to answer any and all questions. Plus the prescription and frames are exactly right. "

"Good price and service. Very happy with my purchase. "

"Frames were very uncomfortable, and to return cost me 50% of lens price. Wish FramesDirect.com stood behind the purchase more, since it was online."

"I always get great service with Frames Direct. Easy exchanges. I do however, wish they would display all frames on an actual face to show how they look and how the sizing is. Other wise 100% happy "

"framesdirect.com - This is the best company!
I bought sunglasses Persol PO 2953S
Color: Black / Crystal Green Polarized (95/58)
with fast delivery to Russia.
Great customer service.
I will buy at framesdirect.?om again.
I recommend!!!

"Great frames for $150 less than LensCrafters!!"

"The order took a little longer than anticipated, however I received messages explaining the delay.
Package arrived safely and was well wrapped for the journey.

"I had a pretty great experience with framesdirect. :) Sarah was very helpful and kept me updated with my order. They had my frames shipped to the lab within a couple of days after ordering them and the glasses were sent to my house a week after making the order. It was so awesome! I read a bunch of reviews from other people because I was skeptical about ordering glasses online and I kept seeing bad reviews but I stuck with it anyway and I am very very happy that I did. It's a great site with a wide range of designer frames. I had been searching for a specific model of Ray Ban RXs for a while now and fortunately they had them. hehe :3 I would definitely repurchase from them again."

"I order glasses on 2/11/13. I was told that it was on back order until 2/26/13. Then I was told on 2/27/13 that it was back ordered again until 3/13/13. As I know that they are dealing with a third party regarding the frames, I would expect a higher level of customer service due to the extended wait. I was offered to change the frame but anyone who have found the frame of their choice will not easily want to change their selection. I asked the representative will they expedite my order, upon receiving the frame, since it was delayed twice and was told it will still have to follow the same process which means that I will have to wait an additional one or two weeks to receive glasses I ordered over a month ago. It would seem to me that if they valued my business they would expedite my order in anyway they could. "

"Great service, glasses well made."

"The wait was a little long (a few days under one month), especially considering it was a $500+ order but the glasses are as described. They had to get the prescription from my optician and it was painless just providing the needed information online. A customer service rep called after the order was processed to update me on the order - which is a nice touch.

Lenses appear to be the correct prescription and since I had another pair and wasn't in a rush, the wait wasn't problematic other than just an annoyance and something they could more clearly spell out. Otherwise i'm very pleased though.

"I didn't get the original pair of frames I ordered. I settled for something similar and had to wait three weeks to get those."

"I bought a pair of sunglasses. I received the glasses on time, and I satisfied to the sales and service."

"Great Customer service. I ordered from a FPO address and had to call a few times to make sure everything was progressing smoothly as FPO orders can sometimes be difficult. Always had a helpful person on the other end of the line."

"Excellent customer service! Love the product I received and the packaging is awesome."

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member
FramesDirect.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!