Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-02-05

should be illegal.....

"prices changed after I gave my card info and confirmed... added $15 "delivery" fee and a $10 "sales" fee, than a 2nd transaction appeared on my card for 1.97 delivery fee these guys are as shady as shady gets.... is there an option for no stars???"

This review was modified by BobLaTona on February 05 2016 06:46:42 AM

2016-02-01

If I could rate 0 I would!!!

"They ****. Price went up..flowers never delivered even though I was told they were in route? Not sure what the deal is but I am asking for a full refund. They gave me some numbers to order flowers on line saying it is 100$! But there is nowhere to but the numbers! This is the worst company ever!

This review was modified by teribeveridge on February 01 2016 10:02:35 PM

2016-02-01

Worst online transaction ever.

"I do about 50% of my shopping online and I have to say this is by far and away the worst experience that I have ever had. Initially I placed my order and with a discount I was notified that it would be around $50, no biggy. I also payed extra to have these flowers delivered and to have them rush delivered the same day. After completing my order I was sent a receipt for the amount of $80. At first I thought this was a mistake and so I attempted to contact them, no reply. After the transaction hit my bank account I attempted to contact them, no reply. The flowers didn't arrive that day and so I tried to contact them, no reply. I ended up sending 5+ customer service emails w/o even a hint of a response. I am now dealing w/ my bank in an attempt to dispute this charge w/ them. Worst online shopping experience ever. "

This review was modified by Keeperk on February 01 2016 08:44:19 AM

2016-01-29

Expect to pay double!

"I went to order birthday flowers for my mom. The entire time checking out it said I would be paying $46.22. When I got to the very end, where the order has already been placed completely, it informed me that I was going to be charged $84.22. When I called to cancel, They told me the cancellation will take up to 7-14 business days. Funny, because it took 2 seconds to screw me over out of the price I had AGREED to pay. It wasn't even for same day delivery. Please do not order from this company. Pro-Flowers offers beautiful bouquets and have never failed me, they also do not hide any fees to surprise you once you complete your order. I will always go to them now."

2016-01-28

TERRIBLE SCAMMERS- DO NOT USE. BUY LOCAL AND ORDER DIRECTLY FROM A FLOWER SHOP ON THE PHONE. NOT THIS COMPANY.

"They are a TOTAL Scam. They are NOT a local florist in McDonald, PA as they advertised on their website. They charge you ridiculous prices and then farm it out to flower shops and pay them a fraction of what you pay. Then they add some random separate $1.99 charge for planting a tree. I tracked down the flower shop who fulfilled the order and they said they were paid $30 for the flowers. I told them what I paid and they were outraged. BUY LOCAL. DO NOT buy from Wesley Berry Flowers OR Flower Delivery Express. They are the same scam company.

My invoice from the flowers I ordered from Flower Delivery Express:

Shipping/Service Fee: $19.99
Handling Fee: $5.99
Sales Fee: $12.29

2016-01-27

Stay away from this company!!!!

"This company gave me the most ridiculous experience I ever had ordering online. The total order charge ended up being higher than what my bill showed. I called to ask about it and the customer service person told me that only a subtotal shows on the bill, not what they're actually going to charge you. Great. I then decided to cancel my order, so he transferred me to customer service. I canceled my order one hour after placing it, and strangely still got an email the next day saying my flowers were delivered, and there was a charge on my card. I called to find out how this was possible as I had canceled and they told me that the man who canceled my order does not work there and they had no notes of me canceling it. They said I probably talked to a fake person. The only refund they could give me was $20 unless I agreed to have them, and I quote, "**** back the flowers from my friend". Absolutely mind-blowing. I rarely write reviews but I had to warn people about them. Order through Pro Flowers instead -- simple, easy, tell you exactly what they charge and stick to their word, and cheaper. "

This review was modified by wcasey on January 27 2016 06:25:33 AM

2016-01-25

NO DELIVERY FOR MY DADS FUNERAL!

"These people never delivered and never responded to 3 voice messages and 3 emails I left for them. They have totally ignored me! They have never accepted responsibility for their major f--k up and never apologized or compensated me. "

This review was modified by kmmcdowell on January 25 2016 07:31:38 AM

2016-01-16

Unreal

"I forgot all the trouble I had with this company last year, but my order eventually got to its destination. Yesterday I placed an order in the early a.m and paid extra for same day
delivery. After trying to track down my order status for a couple of hours, a company rep talked
me out of cancelling my order with a significant upgrade and cost discount. Spent all of today again trying to track down my order status. First rep eventually tells me they don't have access
to such info and passed me onto the next level of customer service. Waited another 10 minutes
before calling back the first level of reps. Informed tha the higher level of service ceases working
at 5 pm. and to call back tomorrow. Worst company service ever.

This review was modified by GeraldRak on January 16 2016 07:07:26 PM

2016-01-09

"Horrible company to buy from. When you get your bill, they will have added almost as many fees to the total charge as the cost of the flowers. And when you try to cancel the order, they will hang up on you."

2016-01-08

"There is a reason why these people have a consistent 1 star rating: they are the worst. Their pricing policy with its "rebates" and so on is a complete scam. This is a company that deserves to be put out of business. "

This review was modified by JonGould on January 08 2016 08:40:25 AM

2016-01-06

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Their customer service is AWFUL! And they do not deliver flowers as promised! I wish I read these reviews before I got swindled by them. My mom never received her birthday flowers from her grandson. They ruined her day! Calling their customer service line is a joke, I've been passed around several times, disconnected, placed on hold for over 10 minutes, then the agent could not provide me more information on the status and not even the name of the local florist they supposedly used...RED FLAG!...Avoid this company! Better Business Bureau...here I come."

This review was modified by xcppsrj on January 06 2016 12:20:17 PM

2015-12-29

"DO NOT USE:
Flower Delivery Express

Friends:

I typical would never do this, but since I can't get anywhere I am resorting to this in hopes the company will call me back.

I'm sure they provide great services, but the pure lack of customer service is beyond comprehension. Here has what happened, I have spent over 2 hours on this simple order...

I ordered flowers for delivery to a hospital in Texas, I paid a huge same day delivery price, plus Saturday delivery and some additional fee, the flowers were over $81 dollars for a simple get well arrangement, but the person is well worth it. So the price was fine, although the website is sneaky when confirming the order....

Here is the breakdown.

Pending charge of $81

Received email Saturday afternoon- flowers would not be delivered.

I emailed saying please cancel order, to both customer service and guest relations.

I again emailed to confirm cancellation on Sunday, asking for my card NOT to be charged.

Monday received and email saying my order could not be delivered Monday, it asked me to reply back (within two hours) with option one (1) to reschedule or (2) cancellation of the order- I replied back (within 1 hour) with option 2, to cancel- it stated my card would not be charged.

Later Monday I received a call from a nice gentleman and I confirmed cancellation.

Even later after email and call I received yet another email saying The order was delayed, they needed more info. I again emailed saying this was confirmed cancelled.

By this time the patient in the hospital was home...

Pending charge 2 of $81

Tuesday checked my account, and the $81 posted.
I assumed it wouldn't be processed via the earlier communications.

Tuesday afternoon around 5 PM I received an email, Congratulations your order is out for delivery.

Checked my account and there was not only 1 $81 charge that posted, there is now a second $81 charge pending....

This is were it gets good.

Started calling customer service at 5:45PM

A gentleman answered, I informed him of everything that had transpired. Mind you I'm usually pleasant- but by this time I'm extremely annoyed. He said let me review your order and CANCEL it.
He placed me in hold. Never came back, it rolled to VM after 10 minutes.

Called back, waited for a representative- no one answered.

Called back, got the same gentleman- I said where you the one helping me earlier, he acknowledged he was and I asked if he thought it was satisfactory customer service to place someone on hold and not come back? He proceeded to hang the phone up (and I was calm asking the question)- he had my number to return my call if we got disconnected.

Called back, got a lady...I asked for a manager, she needed an explanation, yet again I explained everything above. She said hold please I will get a manager. 10 mins later the phone was disconnected.

Called back, got the same lady. I said what is going on, where was the manager. I asked her to stay on the line with me until she found one....she cut me off mid sentence and guess what? I was placed on hold for another 10 mins and the line was disconnected.

I called back, it was after 8PM and the offices are closed.

This is beyond the worst customer service I have experienced in s long time....

I just want my funds back. They say the calls are recorded, I hope they can pull them and coach these two representatives what customer service is actually supposed to be. If I treated my customer the way this company did, I would be without a job.

Thanks for listening- The Fonline delivery is very competitive, so look at others besides these scammers.

2015-12-29

"Paid extra charges for same day delivery. Nearly 24 hours later, flowers had not arrived. Spent 40 minutes on phone to customer service to be hung up on twice. Finally, I was told they would deliver flowers today and lift the extra charges. I spent over $100 initially. Never again. "

2015-12-24

"They added a $20.31 "service fee" and a $4.99 "handling fee" AFTER I pressed the button to order. I had to call them and spend over 30 minutes on the phone to get the added charges removed, which they claimed "should have been displayed prior to order", but I highly doubt. I assume they are just adding on these charges on the assumption that people will be too lazy to deal with it. They have a lot of fees anyways, including those the flowers I ordered that were advertised at $35 came to over $90 when the order was complete.

Beyond that, the product was not exactly what was pictured when it was delivered. It was advertised in a slightly nicer vase with some little present decorations, but came in a very plain glass jar with no decoration. It also was advertised with mini carnations and roses, but came with regular carnations and NO roses.

The only reason I gave them 2 stars is because their representative was polite when refunding their BS extra charges and fresh flowers that looked sort of like what they sold me did arrive on time.

I won't be using them again. As always, your best bet is to find a reputable florist local to where you want flowers delivered and deal with them directly.

This review was modified by Loothor on December 24 2015 03:38:29 PM

2015-12-18

"This site is awful and very misleading. I ordered flowers with a Banner at top that said $45 off. ordere 2 very small bouquets that came out to $84.00 then hit process and thats where all of the other fees show up. I was charged $84.00 for 1 very small bouquet and then $104.00 for the other very small bouquet.
I have been on their site and phone ALL morning trying to cancel this order. NO ONE answers the phone, the lines are busy and when you finally get somewhat through it asks you to leave a message. NO CALLS BACK AFTER HOURS.

This review was modified by dmmarchfam on December 18 2015 12:06:40 PM

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!