Stores > Flower Delivery Express

2015-12-29

"DO NOT USE:
Flower Delivery Express

Friends:

I typical would never do this, but since I can't get anywhere I am resorting to this in hopes the company will call me back.

I'm sure they provide great services, but the pure lack of customer service is beyond comprehension. Here has what happened, I have spent over 2 hours on this simple order...

I ordered flowers for delivery to a hospital in Texas, I paid a huge same day delivery price, plus Saturday delivery and some additional fee, the flowers were over $81 dollars for a simple get well arrangement, but the person is well worth it. So the price was fine, although the website is sneaky when confirming the order....

Here is the breakdown.

Pending charge of $81

Received email Saturday afternoon- flowers would not be delivered.

I emailed saying please cancel order, to both customer service and guest relations.

I again emailed to confirm cancellation on Sunday, asking for my card NOT to be charged.

Monday received and email saying my order could not be delivered Monday, it asked me to reply back (within two hours) with option one (1) to reschedule or (2) cancellation of the order- I replied back (within 1 hour) with option 2, to cancel- it stated my card would not be charged.

Later Monday I received a call from a nice gentleman and I confirmed cancellation.

Even later after email and call I received yet another email saying The order was delayed, they needed more info. I again emailed saying this was confirmed cancelled.

By this time the patient in the hospital was home...

Pending charge 2 of $81

Tuesday checked my account, and the $81 posted.
I assumed it wouldn't be processed via the earlier communications.

Tuesday afternoon around 5 PM I received an email, Congratulations your order is out for delivery.

Checked my account and there was not only 1 $81 charge that posted, there is now a second $81 charge pending....

This is were it gets good.

Started calling customer service at 5:45PM

A gentleman answered, I informed him of everything that had transpired. Mind you I'm usually pleasant- but by this time I'm extremely annoyed. He said let me review your order and CANCEL it.
He placed me in hold. Never came back, it rolled to VM after 10 minutes.

Called back, waited for a representative- no one answered.

Called back, got the same gentleman- I said where you the one helping me earlier, he acknowledged he was and I asked if he thought it was satisfactory customer service to place someone on hold and not come back? He proceeded to hang the phone up (and I was calm asking the question)- he had my number to return my call if we got disconnected.

Called back, got a lady...I asked for a manager, she needed an explanation, yet again I explained everything above. She said hold please I will get a manager. 10 mins later the phone was disconnected.

Called back, got the same lady. I said what is going on, where was the manager. I asked her to stay on the line with me until she found one....she cut me off mid sentence and guess what? I was placed on hold for another 10 mins and the line was disconnected.

I called back, it was after 8PM and the offices are closed.

This is beyond the worst customer service I have experienced in s long time....

I just want my funds back. They say the calls are recorded, I hope they can pull them and coach these two representatives what customer service is actually supposed to be. If I treated my customer the way this company did, I would be without a job.

Thanks for listening- The Fonline delivery is very competitive, so look at others besides these scammers.

2015-12-29

"Paid extra charges for same day delivery. Nearly 24 hours later, flowers had not arrived. Spent 40 minutes on phone to customer service to be hung up on twice. Finally, I was told they would deliver flowers today and lift the extra charges. I spent over $100 initially. Never again. "

2015-12-24

"They added a $20.31 "service fee" and a $4.99 "handling fee" AFTER I pressed the button to order. I had to call them and spend over 30 minutes on the phone to get the added charges removed, which they claimed "should have been displayed prior to order", but I highly doubt. I assume they are just adding on these charges on the assumption that people will be too lazy to deal with it. They have a lot of fees anyways, including those the flowers I ordered that were advertised at $35 came to over $90 when the order was complete.

Beyond that, the product was not exactly what was pictured when it was delivered. It was advertised in a slightly nicer vase with some little present decorations, but came in a very plain glass jar with no decoration. It also was advertised with mini carnations and roses, but came with regular carnations and NO roses.

The only reason I gave them 2 stars is because their representative was polite when refunding their BS extra charges and fresh flowers that looked sort of like what they sold me did arrive on time.

I won't be using them again. As always, your best bet is to find a reputable florist local to where you want flowers delivered and deal with them directly.

This review was modified by Loothor on December 24 2015 03:38:29 PM

2015-12-18

"This site is awful and very misleading. I ordered flowers with a Banner at top that said $45 off. ordere 2 very small bouquets that came out to $84.00 then hit process and thats where all of the other fees show up. I was charged $84.00 for 1 very small bouquet and then $104.00 for the other very small bouquet.
I have been on their site and phone ALL morning trying to cancel this order. NO ONE answers the phone, the lines are busy and when you finally get somewhat through it asks you to leave a message. NO CALLS BACK AFTER HOURS.

This review was modified by dmmarchfam on December 18 2015 12:06:40 PM

2015-12-17

"Here is my story...
I paid for my order, subtotal: aprx. $53. Thought I had a good deal, then on the receipt page i see $90!!! I was totally confused, thought I ordered 2 by mistake, Turns out below your total there is a small print that says something about 'service fee may apply' turns out the service fee was $40!! for delivery and service fee!! EXCUSE ME?! Talk about hidden fee! They don't tell you until after you finish your order, a couple of dollars then fine, but this is outrageous to not announce with the bill. Immediately i called, within 2 min of placing the order to cancel it, and nothing, not only an extremely rude sales team to answer and tell me there is no supervisor (apparently nobody in charge and they have to transfer you to customer service) in which I have left 5 voicemail's for within 48 hours. Not ONE call back. Not one answer either. Finally I decide to send an email to their customer support and it is below:

I have called customer service MULTIPLE times over the last 2 days to cancel the order. The customer support answering the on the sales end has been extremely unhelpful, and rude. Transferred to customer service multiple times, left 3 different voice mails, including the voicemail 2 minutes after the order due to a hidden fee that i was extremely unhappy about. I have asked to speak to a supervisor MULTIPLE times, and have yet to get in touch with one. I have left multiple messages for supervisors as well. I NEED a call back, and I NEED this order canceled. I have already spoken to my credit card company who has confirmed with me that payment will not be sent and a dispute has been started. I am appalled by the customer service with not only the sales team who is extremely rude, but also by the customer support in which appears to be non-existent. Please return my calls, after 14 calls (yes I checked my call log) and 5 or so voicemail's later, and not one response from a supervisor or customer service. Cancel my order, and call me ASAP.

DO NOT ORDER WITH THEM! after doing a lot of research I have discovered it is a scam site and I have learned my lesson!

2015-12-17

"NEVER EVER ORDER THE FLOWERS WITH THIS COMPANY.
I ordered 2 bouquet for about $25 and at the end they charged me by 72.99 with promise to get back 52.99 of refund for each. Now I cannot get the company. They answer at phone +1(888)... and then every time redirect me to another phone even when I ask them not to do so. I made these orders from Russia and don't want to spend another money for International calls, as I already did it 3 times already.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WAY TO DO BUSUNESS, PEOPLE. Seems I lost $106! Stupid of me. I will write this review on as many sites as I can.
If you want some additional info - my email address is giababu2000@yahoo.com

2015-12-06

"USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. This company is a scam, straddling the line of the law.

My order was placed fraudulently by the website when a pop-up ad regarding reduced shipping prices submitted the order when I hit close. I did not want this order to be placed as I felt the prices were too high to be worth the value. I immediately called the customer service number and the representative stated my order was placed on hold, but they refused to take my information or order confirmation number. Without knowing who I am or what my order is, how can they state it was placed on hold? Then they said I had to call back after 11:00am the next day to receive confirmation of the cancellation. When I explained this was a next day delivery, they hung up the phone. Seriously, they hung up on me!!!

The next morning's multiple calls to customer service fared no better. The representative kept me on the line, refusing to talk to me, while I heard him and the other representatives laughing and singing. Then he placed me on hold, again without acknowledging me at all. The reason, he had started another call which was conducted in his native language. The other attempts also resulted in hang ups and automated messages saying we will call you back.

What a lousy, scam of a company this is. Even after placing an online dispute via their website, requesting help with the cancellation, I received an error message stating that multiple requests from the same IP address will impede the ability to assist me. I only placed one request through the website, but again this is an example of a scam and how they set up safeguards to straddle that line.

This is your definition of customer service? I had to call Visa to dispute the charge, opened an incident with the Better Business Bureau and am placing this review on every social media site I can find. If you still choose to use this company, please remember you have been warned.

This review was modified by KCunillera on December 06 2015 04:28:35 PM

2015-12-03

"This company is a fraud! Do not use them under any circumstances. I called to order flowers and they were trying to talk me into a centerpiece priced at $29. I wanted to spend more, as this was for something special and chose another arrangement valued at $70. The people I sent the flowers to, sent me a photo of what they received and it was the £29 centerpiece that I specifically said I did not want. So, I was charged $70 and they sent one valued at $29. When I called to complain, they agreed to refund $15 and sent me two vouchers to be used in the future. They said there was no expiration date on these vouchers. Then I get an email saying I only have one voucher and it must be used in 30 days. Then I get an email saying I have one voucher and it will expire in 7 days. I have emailed them twice and have called many times. I get put on hold and then disconnected. An awful company to deal with. Do not waste your money or your time."

This review was modified by capeterson on December 03 2015 06:33:24 AM

2015-11-24

"Fraud & Scam,

I ordered flowers of priced 30$ but they charged my card for 81 $ dollar.

They did not deliver on my brother,s anniversary day & not delivered yet.

No customer service & no way of cancellation.

This review was modified by khawarnazir on November 24 2015 12:43:44 AM

2015-11-18

"On Saturday at 2PM I called and ordered flowers for my wife. I was told the flowers would be delivered to my house within four hours of when I placed the order. They did not show up. Saturday night I called four times. Two times I was hung up on and the other two times I was transferred to customer service and they never answered, which caused the line to go dead. Starting Sunday morning at 9AM I began calling again since my flowers had never arrived. The same thing happened repeatedly. Monday morning, the flowers HAD STILL NOT ARRIVED. I obviously began to call AGAIN to figure out what happened to these flowers that were supposed to be there by 6PM on Saturday. Without fail no one ever tried to actually help me or even offer an excuse as to why my flowers had yet to arrive. Tuesday evening I got home and found a cardboard box on my doorstep. What was in there? Half dead flowers were sitting in there. Not only had they arrived 3 DAYS LATE but they were HALF DEAD. I was very clearly not happy with this and called them again today. I asked to speak with a supervisor. I explained my entire situation to the worker on the phone and she was more than happy to tell me that the Supervisor was "not interested in speaking" to me. She then transferred me to customer service and what a surprise! No one answered. This place will be happy to take your money, possibly deliver your flowers at some point and avoid you like the plague. I urge everyone to steer clear of this scam. I will NEVER use this company again and I will make sure everyone hears what happened to me. Don't let Flower Delivery Express scam you! "

This review was modified by dwallace53 on November 18 2015 04:32:41 PM

2015-11-11

"HIDDEN FEES -WORST EXPERIENCE- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ! They even call you right away when you provide your phone number to trick you. Hidden fees, worst customer service, they rush to take your money, not one single person to assist you with a cancellation even when you place the order 10 minutes ago. Total charges were $40 extra! pfffffff "

This review was modified by shanyrose on November 13 2015 03:22:01 PM

2015-11-09

"Wish I had read these ratings before I used their service yesterday. I placed an order on Sunday, 11/8/2015, to go to a hospital where my mother had been taken. I upgraded to the deluxe. Hours later, they called me and said they could not deliver it even though I paid for Sunday delivery, but they said they would include an upgrade to my order so it should have become a premium. When they delivered today, they included a box of chocolates which had no value for my mother who is diabetic and can't eat chocolate. I had my brother send me pictures of what was ordered... it wasn't even like the basic picture they had on their website much less the two levels of upgrade it should have been. I have written their customer service and offered to send them a picture of what was delivered. "

2015-10-09

"Worse experience ever! I buy flowers online regularly and this experience was ridiculous. Paid to have it same day delivered,...get call at 3:00 that they cant get them delivered for 2 days. I told her that no one would be home and we needed to cancel the order. Never got the confirmation that it was canceled so I called back today and they need to "review my recorded call" because the support rep said I was lying. RIDICULOUS. I will hear tomorrow maybe if I get my refund. If they are not giving it, I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau."

2015-10-05

"This company is a fraud - plain and simple. I ordered a cookie gift basket from their site and it was never delivered. Customer service is a sham as they simply hang up when they realize a person is complaining. I have e mailed with no response. All I can say is DO NOT ORDER from this company!! I also feel that they need to be investigated and shut down and the owner should be facing charges for ripping off thousands of people.

Also - Order number they provide is fake and comes back as "Order number not found" when you try and use their online tracking. This seems to be a universal thing with these people and proves that they are taking money without ever intending to deliver the product.

2015-09-25

"This company doesn't deserve any stars and needs to be shut down. I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday never delivered never got an email confirmation. Spent all day trying to speak with a manager only to be told they don't have managers available. Continued to send me to a customer service that was no existent. Horrible experience and will be contacting BBB. "

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!