• Flower Delivery

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.51/10 0.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10

"My girlfriend was having a bad day and so I ordered her some flowers from this website. Horrible idea! Horrible idea! I ordered the flowers and then all of a sudden the hidden fees show up. I paid for same day delivery service, they botched the address and their system put in another state instead of LA. They said they would deliver the next day. This was after talking to 4 customer service reps in a matter of 90 minutes. The next day, I talked to 9 reps in a matter of 2 hours, being placed on hold several times anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes, only to be told they can't help me because they can't see the information, we will have to send you to a customer care advocate. Absolutely insane! Then I get an email that it was being delivered 5pm the next day. My girlfriend never received them. This review is being written at 7:30 pm. I call and inquire, they don't have the information! What??? They say that it more than likely was rescheduled but never asked for my order # before their crappy answer. I asked them why send a delivery email and you can't even tell who is delivering? My girlfriend still has not gotten her flowers. They are the epitome of customer service from HELL! If I could put 0 stars all the way I would. Keep in mind this is the first review I have every written on a comany, ever! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPOFF!"

"Do NOT use Wesley Berry Flowers. They are the worst flower delivery service I have ever had the displeasure of using. Go anywhere but here. They can't be trusted. I believe they are a scam."

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! Please don't waste your time! I ordered flowers for a funeral service and they never arrived. When I contacted the company I spent over 2 hours trying to get a refund and was placed on hold continuously, each time for over 20 minutes and STILL NO REFUND!!! PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!! YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! They wouldn't even get 1 star if that was an option!! "

"I had no problems with FDE. The balloons I ordered were delivered on time and as-advertized.

The only downside is they were very expensive. It cost $50 to deliver a dozen or so balloons during the week--and that's including a $40 discount!

"This is the biggest scam, what ever you do, do not order flowers from this company. The website tricks you by mislabeling the price on their flowers. Thought I was ordering anniversary flowers for $43.05 until AFTER I checked out and saw that I was charged $93.05. I called to cancel my order multiple times and talked to multiple people who kept transferring me back and forth to one another and finally hanging up on me. When we did receive the flowers they look like a puny $15.00 arrangement you would get from the grocery store. Stay away from this company, they are nothing but a scam and all of the positive info and reviews about the company are fake. You can look around on the web and find many real stories about how Flower Delivery Express has scammed countless other customers."

"They suck do not believe anything they tell you. When it come to customer support they is none. They did not even deliver the flower for my wife on her birthday....what a group of clowns"

"We are very satisfied with the Arrangement, thank you"

"as I live in England I picked this website as the reviews were good. The flowers were delivered to my mum in Pocasset MA. She was thrilled with them and said the bouquet was beautiful. My only criticism would be is that they were delivered a day earlier than requested. "

"I ordered flowers from this company, they delivered on time and I was told that the flowers were beautiful!
thanks so much

"A+++++. I have used the same florist for over 45yrs and found out this past week they are going out of business. I found your company by accident on the internet and figured why not give it a try. I ordered an arrangement for a funeral and the feedback was spectacular. I took a chance and it paid off. I would not hesitate to order from your company again and I hope there are others willing to take the chance. Thank you again and BRAVO on a great job."

"The ease of using the website was fantastic. I was a little disappointed in the actual arrangement."

"Flower Delivery Express was easy to use, quick and the delivery was same day. "

"BEWARE!! DO NOT use this company!!! I wish I would have looked this up before I spent so much on flowers that have never shown up. Customer service is a joke. I'm working with my credit card company to get them reported as a fraudulent company. Please pass along to others!!! If I could give them "0" stars, or negative stars I would!! "

"This company is incredibly dysfunctional - or worse. We feel like we've been scammed. FDE got delivery info wrong; sent us an email asking us for unspecified additional info, and asked us to respond via a web address that didn't work. So we called - 4 times - and each time were disconnected after brief conversations with machines or "service reps" who put us on hold with promises to "be right back." Twice we were asked (via an automated interface) to leave our name, email address, and phone number, so someone could call us back. Never happened. When I asked to cancel order, I was redirected to Customer Service (I was supposedly already talking to Customer Service), then disconnected - again. Unfortunately, our flowers did not reach the funeral home in time for the viewing, and are still nowhere to be found."

"I ordered flowers for my husband to be delivered on his birthday. I picked the Exquisite arrangement then got ready to place the order. After I entered the credit card and hit submit the order was increased by over $40.00 with no warning at all .This website is a rip off. You are shown a price and once you accept and place the order the site jumps to a new frame adding additional charges. I tried canceling the order on the same day within the same hour, they took my email address, order and phone number to access the order and then place me on hold for 29-45 minutes eventually transferred me to a voicemail forcing me to leave a message on a machine, this happened 9 times. I gave up after an hour and half. The next day early in the morning I started calling again, the same thing happened. They took all information then place me on hold, what a headache??? Nobody called or emailed me regarding the cancellation.The flowers were NOT delivered on my husband's Birthday, showed up the day after with most of them dead. Do not order from these thieves. I wish someone will sue the soon for ripping innocent people off."

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.