• Flower Delivery

Product & services pricing Rating 0.73/10 0.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.06/10 0.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10

"Worst service ever. what ever the price is of the flowers are double it and that is what they say you will be billed but they ended up charging more to my card. I tried calling back and they would transfer me to an answering machine every time. I tried tracking my order and it would not let me. This is the worst site I have ever ordered from. I am trying to cancel my order but they will not let me."

"AVOID! I clicked on a $35 bunch of flowers and expected to pay a little for delivery charge. After being duped and taken through a series of smoke and mirrors, I realised that I had been charged $80. BEWARE they show you a huge discount on your bill that reduces the total but actually is not applicable until your next order. I then called customer swervice to try and cancel and they told me I couldn't do anything until I received an email from them with the order number, which would take an hour. When it did come in another immediately followed saying the flowers had been dispatched which menat that I was unlikely to get a refund. Total SCAM."

"There is no way I could write a bad enough review for Flower Delivery Express! I feel violated and taken advantage of and frustrated because there is absolutely nothing I can do to correct what they did. Their sale is a total lie. My $39.99 order had a sub-total of $54.96 , clicked to pay on Paypal and the total was $85.45 paid to seller! The list of charges made no sense at all, did not add up and they did not give me the $39.99 price but rather $69.99. In addition the list of charges and the final cost did not show up until I had paid! I have no idea how that was even done through Paypal. A call to correct the issue was met with pat answers and no help from a person in a boiler room atmosphere reading from a script. I should have read the reviews before ordering because this is a true BUYER BEWARE ISSUE. The site just outright lies and gives the wrong information. They are NOT giving you any kind of discount on the original price and they add costs that don't even make sense. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

"If I could give zero stars I would. I had the same experience others here have had. They advertise a discounted price but at the last minute tack on undisclosed fees which amounted to an extra $40. This is never fully explained in advance. They then fool you into thinking you are getting a 50 dollar rebate, but it is just a store credit so you can be swindled by them again.

The customer service is outsourced and can barely speak English but reads from a script. I called them to ask them to cancel my order and they just told me to send an email.

They put 5 star reviews all over the site and say they were featured on various media outlets but it is all bogus

I hope this is not an identity theft scam.

I hope to cancel this order, but if they don't then I'm waiting to see if it actually gets there.

"Spent over 70 bucks. Daughter got a 25 dollar bunch of carnations, mums and fern. The "Glorious Garden" I ordered was pictured as having roses, gerber daisies and hydrangea. Nope. Never again. "

"it was so bad, bad, bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FDE advertised flower delivery at a discount but in truth they are only pushing savings on their websites, immitating savings when there is none to be had. It's more cost effective to buy from the local florists, better pricing and far better customer service. This experience has left me incensed and driven me to write this review, which I hope will be cathartic to my singed sense of justice.
Price: $59.99 (crossed out by FDE to indicate it is "discounted" or removed) when it reality it was not discounted but at full price. This information was not made clear until I talked with an individual who was less than serviceable...partly because I was so upset.
Card: $ 3.99
Vase: $ 4.99
NextDay: $ $4.99
Savings: -$40.00
Service Charge: $19.99
Sales Fee: $9.40
Grand Total of $103.35 - $40 discount = $63.35 this final price was tumbled, stashed, tossed and paraded in a guise of savings leaving the consumer in me bitter. IT was a galling experience to never repeat.
Buyer Beware.

"This has been an absolute nightmare! I wanted to send flowers to my best friend for her 30th birthday. I ordered them same day delivery...and went with the "best" arrangement. What I thought would be around $43 +tax, somehow ended up being $88.75 with tons of service charges and fees.

My friend never received them...still hasn't received them, and it's been a week. I have called Customer Service 10 times, each time they take the same information and tell me it's "en route"...how can it be "en route" for same day delivery 7 days later!?! I was offered rebates and upgrades, but when I refused and ask for a full refund I am told to send an email...which I did 3 times to no response. Every time I have asked to speak to a manager, I am forwarded and either forced to leave a message before it automatically hangs up (have done this 5 times) or it "disconnects". I reported them to the BBB, but sounds like they have been scamming for a while. To top it off, the first customer service rep sent me 220 emails only stating my order number. 220!

I was just trying to show my dearest, best and oldest friend how much I love her and it was ruined. I don't know how these people can live with themselves, constantly ripping people off who are trying to console, cheer up, celebrate people they love.
Do NOT use this company, you'll end up with a headache, a sore throat and loss of hard earned money. If I could rate it a negative star I would.

"Horrible, horrible company. In fact, I'm not sure they are a company. I think they might be running some kind of scam. When you call, they just say the flowers are going to be delivered today. They can't tell you who is going to deliver. They are just absolutely useless. At some point this week, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. "

"BUYERS BEWARE!!!! THIS COMPANY IS SCAM.. THEY HAD SALES AND SERVICE CHARGES AT THE VERY END OF THE PROCESS... TRIED TO CALL 2 TIMES, SEND EMAILS BUT WASN'T ABLE TO CANCEL.

"Wow, I really wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from Flower Delivery Express. I recently purchased on-line a flower bouquet from Flower Deliver Express, and the images of the bouquet on their website was stunning, and well worth the $70.00 I was charged for the bouquet and delivery. Well, the person whom I sent the arrangement to sent me a picture of what was delivered, and I was stunned at how poorly the arrangement looked!! I was Absolutely embarrassed that my friend received these flowers. I would caution anyone who orders from Flower Deliver Express to NOT expect a flower arrangement that is represented on their website."

"Very unhappy!

I ordered flowers for a funeral on a Wednesday morning (10 AM) so that the flowers could be delivered two days later, on a Friday by 9 AM. The flowers were still in processing in the afternoon on Friday, well after the funeral service.

On the Flower Delivery Express website, I saw same day delivery if the order is completed before 4:00 PM. Based on the service provided to me, I'm not sure how they can manage "same day delivery." Flower Delivery Express failed to deliver my order on time even though I it was placed almost two full days in advance.

I wonder if Flower Delivery Express processes so many orders that they can't properly prioritize and/or schedule delivery. If so, I recommend reducing the number of orders so that positive results are achieved.

I should have read other posted comments before ordering, but I learned at least I now know - another one of life's valuable lessons.

I do not plan to use Flower Delivery Express again. I also wish to return the $50 rebate coupon they sent me so they can put the money towards faster delivery service and/or order processing.

"This is the worst company to do business with not only did they ruin a surprise for my daughters birthday they could not even supply the proper flowers. I hope this company will stop prying on people and close there doors for good. Please be aware of this company."

"I ordered flowers 2 balloons and a box of med. chocolates. The balloons and chocolates were never received! The flowers were bad! wrong color and looked like a 5 yr old arranged them NOTHING like the picture! Tried to talk to the company to fix and couldnt get ANY help! I would NEVER use them again!! "

"TOTAL RIP OFF - I cannot believe these people can stay in business - My order came to $66.00 but when they sent my receipt it was for $99.00 and had all kinds of bogus charges added to the invoice that I had not approved! Then after 2.5 hours on the phone, they tell me they cannot get the flowers to my mom today because they do not have an outlet in Prescott Arizona, but I paid for same day delivery and RUSH delivery ( within 4 hours) but they told me it would take an extra day and I would have to pay an additional FED X bill! They charged my card within seconds but cannot provide the services I paid for, then they added $40 to the bill I had not seen until I got the receipt which by the way went o my SPAM folder so I would not see it until it was too late! BUYER BEWARE!!! I will turn them into the BBB today!"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.