Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10

2016-07-28

Beautiful Arrangements for Anyone!

"One of the best things I loved about shopping with FDE is the TON of different options to choose from. There is literally something you can find for anyone - including men. All the arrangements are made with high quality products and are affordable. FDE really can’t be beat.

This review was modified by Valerie-P on July 28 2016 08:43:26 AM

2016-07-27

Customer Service Success

"After making my purchase and arranging for delivery to my intended recipient, I realized after that I needed to make a last-minute change to the delivery date. I called customer service and they handled everything. They changed the delivery date immediately and my recipient received the delivery on the correct day. The quality was there, too. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Phew!"

2016-07-26

Great Quality

"I’ve been ordering from Flower Delivery Express for about two years now, and I’ve never NOT received a quality product. FDE always offers the best deals next to any other online flower delivery site - even better than 1-800-FLOWERS, which has been around for centuries. Will keep ordering from FDE! No plans to stop!"

This review was modified by EricBoB on July 26 2016 04:05:01 AM

2016-07-24

Not sure if scam or just incompetent

"After using this online service for the first time, I'm honestly unsure if this company is a scam or just incompetent. I order a simple sympathy bouquet 2 days in advance of an event which I attended. The bouquet was never delivered, and I never received a response to my inquiry about the status of my order. I've now called customer service twice without being able to reach an actual human being

This review was modified by MontrealBrossard on July 24 2016 07:54:58 AM

2016-07-23

Wesley Berry is #1

"After the grandparents of olf driend of mine passed away, I wanted to send him and his family a sympathy care package. I was out of the country at the time and couldn’t attend the arrangements so I wanted to surprise them all and send them something to let them know I was thinking of them, and Wesley Berry Flowers was my first - and only - stop. I chose a beautiful care package, and it arrived on time and in tact. The chocolates and cheese were delicious, and his family was happy. Huge win. Wesley Berry just became my number one go-to for surprise and caring deliveries."

2016-07-22

Amazing and affordable

"My recent purchase with Flower Delivery Express couldn't have gone any better. FDE's selections were amazing to look at, and also amazingly affordable. The order I selected delivered on time and they looked beautiful, all at an affordable price. This is the way flower delivery service should be. Highly recommended."

2016-07-22

Creative care package

"I was on the Wesley Berry Flowers site the other day looking for flowers and a care package to send to a friend in the hospital. I finally decided on the Godiva chocolate basket and some colorful Gerbera daisies, which I know are her favorite. Not only did they arrive on time, she was truly surprised by them and they totally helped her brighten her spirits! Oh, and the chocolate were absolutely delicious."

2016-07-21

So many flowers!

"When I first visited FDE's site, I was almost overwhelmed with all the different bouquets, styles, colors and different types of flowers. There were SO many options to choose from, I didn't know which to pick! I called the FDE customer service team, and they actually took the time to listen to me and even make suggestions on which bouquet that thought would be best. They were right! HUGE success!"

2016-07-21

Fabulous flowers for Mom!

"My experience with Flower Delivery Express was a huge success! I ordered flowers recently for my mom's birthday. I ordered the "Rainbow Bouquet" because she loves bright and vibrant colors, so I thought this would be perfect. They arrived SUPER quickly, and she loved them! Huge win for Mom!"

2016-07-16

Delivery you can count on

"So this year I totally forgot my friend's birthday. I admit it. However, in a panic, FDE came to my rescue. On the morning of her birthday, I went to FDE's website and chose a bouquet of calla lilies in red (her favorite) and a cute stuffed bear to match. I was afraid the delivery would be cheesy or predictable, but she called me later to tell me how much she loved it. I was super impressed that FDE delivered them that fast and that the package got to her safe, sound, and undamaged. FDE is a life-saver!"

So many deals!

"When my friend told me how much money he saved on flowers after his recent purchase, I admit that I laughed in his face. But when I checked out Flower Delivery Express myself, I was truly shocked. After checking out their website and looking through their deals and discounts, I thought it was a joke. I ordered a small floral arrangement for my girlfriend just to see how the discounts were applied, and I was shocked to only pay $45 for a half dozen roses and to have them delivered. I guess I’m the joke now for not believing Flower Delivery Express!"

SCAM - Bait and Switch!

"Ordered a lovely exotic flower arrangement [over $100 in cost] and confirmed that they had the flowers in stock. They assured me that they did and if there were any substitutions they would call me for permission. Needless to say, they delivered common filler flowers. When I called to complain the rep transferred me to an extension to leave a msg.
Don't order from this company since what you see will not be what you get!

Outstanding Customer Service

"Not only does FDE offer amazingly beautiful floral arrangements, care packages, and other products, their prices are absolutely fabulous. I also thought their customer service was on point. I had a question regarding delivery and the customer service team was fast, responsive, and helped me immediately. Top quality customer service is hard to find these days, but you can find it at FDE. Five stars!"

2016-07-15

Best Sympathy Flowers Ever

"After a distant relative of mine passed away. I wanted to send a care package to my aunt, who is now alone. I sent her some sympathy flowers, and I was truly impressed with the quality and price. Sympathy flowers can be kind of expensive, but Flower Delivery Express had some amazing deals that I thought were too good to be true. But they were true! I found my aunt a vase of lilies and a nice sympathy plant both for under $80 and with delivery! I will definitely be contacting Flower Delivery Express again in the near future."

2016-07-15

Fabulous Flowers from FDE!

"I recently had a friend in the hospital and wanted to send her something to cheer her up and let her know I was thinking of her. FDE had everything I needed to send her a care package - flowers, chocolates, some cheeses, and all of her favorite things. This definitely cheered her up. Everything arrived on time and high quality. Thanks, FDE!"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!