Write a review »
  • Rating 0.83/10 38 reviews

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
    Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Flower Delivery Express contact information

" I placed an order with Flower Delivery Express on Wednesday, December 19, 2012. The flowers were for my young son's teacher from the entire class. Although they promise "same day guaranteed" on delivery if you order before 4pm, (I ordered much earlier than that!), I found that the flowers had not been delivered. No one from the company called me! They could not even deliver the next day or the day after that! I begged the customer service representative for a resolution so the children could see their teacher get the flowers they sent, but I was told that it could not be helped. They promised an upgraded flower arrangement would be sent. They also promised a full refund because this was the second order in a row that had not honored the famous "SAME DAY GUARANTEED", stating that because of the sheer volume of business they do, mistakes were inevitable. WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP, why are you NOT honoring your promises??? We are coming up on a month later, and not even a hint of a refund on the credit card I used! BEWARE, there are some companies that prey on people who are too busy to follow up on rebates, promises, and promised refunds. FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS, please respond and do not delete this feedback. Thank you."

"Ordered flowers on 12/20/12 for 12/24 delivery. They did not arrive. I sent two e-mails and left two voice messages with no response. On 12/26, I reached a live person who said if they would upgrade and deliver that day, would that be acceptable. I reluctantly agreed. Flowers were delivered another day later at 1:00, and they were SMALL- A rip-off. Will not use again."

"I ordered flowers at 10:40 am Friday 12/21/12 for my mother inlaw as a Christmas present. They advertise same day delivery unless you read the fine print hidden on other pages. They were not delivered Friday or Saturday and could not be reached by Phone or Email to respond about the delayed delivery. They never reponded. Nothing again on Sunday. The flowers were never delivered and my mother inlaw has left town for the Holiday. I cancelled the order and was charged $25 fees for non-delivery
And this is guarranteed satisfaction!

"I would not recommend purchasing flowers from this web site, they do have in their policy that if the flower is not available they can change for a different flower, it a way for the company to save money because they know alot of flowers are seasonal and they can not get without hiking up there prices, not inmpressed at all!"

"Absolutely terrible. My boss had a heart attack. So some coworkers and I decided to chip in and send him some get well flowers. I have called and emailed and gotten no response but checked my bank account and was charged for the flowers that were never delivered and now boss is set to come back to work Monday. I am happy he will be back but it pointless for flowers now. I hope this company gets shut down definately calling the BBB. If I ever order flowers I will definately read the reviews first."

modified review This review was modified by BethS15 on December 15 2012 04:39:04 AM

"review in regards to: http://www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com/

Order Confirmation #: 64189

I ordered flowers on-line last Thursday, 11/08/12, to be delivered on Monday 11/12/12, which did not make it. When I called 888-851-2881, they advised me that they would look in to it and call me back within 30 minutes. (Costumer rep said her name was “U’Hara”). I never received a call back, and when I finally called back around 4:50pm to see what went wrong; I was directed to leave a voice message and could not get a hold of someone.

I definitely went through their website because they were cheaper than the local florist, but if I would have known the flowers are not delivered when they said they would be….I would have paid the extra money. If their company can not deliver when it says it can, they should at least advise the costumer before we place the order. I guess I should have looked up some reviews of their business before I placed my order. I do not want anyone else to make the same mistake that I did, so hopefully filling out a few reviews of my experience will help the next person looking at their website.

Right now I'm not sure if the flowers are even going to be delivered, but today was the day that I needed them.

Unsatisfied Costumer

"DO NOT USE. They say same day guarantee but they lie. Then if you want to cancel cuz they don't deliver on time they don't give you back the $19.99 service charge, your delivery charge and they take 30% on top of that.
They said for not doing same day they would do a $25 upgrade...did not happen. I paid $86 for something I could have just picked up from Walmart. BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

"This company did NOT deliver my order to my mother on her birthday and only gave my partial credit. Lucklily I used my trusty Discover card and they are now handling getting my full refund. Will never use this company again, nor recommend it."

"Worst flower retailer on the Market. This company is a rip-off, the pictures of the arrangements on their website in no way are even close to what they deliver. I paid 75 dollars on a what the website showed was a huge beautiful bouqet, but what was delivered was a very tiny bouqet with none of the flowers that I had selected, and the substituted at least half of the flowers that I paid for with a small teddy bear which I never asked for. I am so disappointed in this company and their service. Please do not order from this company or any of the other names this company uses, like teleflora, or wesley berry flowers, it is a huge waste of time and patience."

"TERRIBLE. I ordered flowers and what I paid for I didn't get. They offered a different excuse and resolution every time I called. All they did was send me more money off future orders. They responded to my disputed transaction on my credit card that "I accepted" the money off future orders, but all they did was send them to me email. I will never use them again."

"I TOO, PLACED AN ORDER THAT WAS NOT DELIVERED....TOLD THEY WOULD SEND AN UPGRADE AN LETTER, AGAIN NOT DELIVERED !!! WHEN I GOT MY REFUND THEY KEPT DELIVERY AND FEE..$25.+...THEN DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY E-MAILS. I CONTACTED B.B.B. AND I GOT ALL MY MONEY BACK."

"I had a terrible/horrible experience for Mother's Day. What a Ripoff. Terrible. I was so embarrassed."

"This is the worst company I have every delt with. the flowers that were delivered were not even the flowers I ordered. I ordered a combination of a pink flowers and vase. They sent 1 dozen red roses. This is the last thing I would have sent to this person, as they are not fond of red roses. I ordered the arrangement well in advance half were dead and none of the others opened up. Thanks, not like it was an important occasion, only MOTHERS DAY, YOU FREAKIN MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never order from this company again. The lady I spoke to in client relations was nice enough, but did not tell me they did not send the arrangement I ordered and I did not find out until I spoke to my mom on the phone. Also, I did get them to refund the cost of the flowers, not the $18.99 processing fee. Now that I know they didn't even send the correct arrangement, I will be calling back to get the rest of my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

"This company is a SCAM!!!!They go by different names.Wesley Berry,American floral deliveryand flowers-nation wide.They charge your credit card and NEVER DELIVER!!!!And you can never get ahold of a person to talk to!How can this company be allowed to do business still?!!Call your credit company and dispute charges!Dont even try to get ahold of them they are frauds!!"

"I usually order flowers for my wife and my mother, etc. through another national delivery service. For Valentine's day this year I thought I'd try your company.

Unfortunately, my wife was less than satisfied with the flowers she received from your company yesterday.

Firstly:
Because we both work, I needed to have the flowers delivered on Feb. 13th in order for her to be able see them and enjoy them before 8:pm on Valentine's day. Unfortunately, you missed the delivery date and my wife had no flowers all day on Valentine's day.

Secondly:
When I got home last night and unboxed the bouquet, the petals on the little daisys were squished and wrinkled; The roses were starting to wilt, and the "iris" looking flowers in the bouquet were turning brown and starting to wilt already. (If you wish, I can send you pictures I took of your bouquet last night upon arrival.)

Thirdly:
I requested a "Gift Message" on my order form, but the message was nowhere to be found when I unboxed the flowers.

Fourthly:
I asked for a Mylar balloon to be included in my order, and was charged for it, however, there was no balloon delivered.

Obviously, I am very disappointed with this delivery.
The flowers were late, the blooms were old, the order was incomplete. What more can I say?

$67.95 for major disappoinment.

I sent this in an email to admin@flowerdeliveryexpress.net the day after the incident, but weeks later, I've received no contact.