• Flower Delivery

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.06/10 0.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.76/10 0.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.03/10 0.03/10

"Wow, I really wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from Flower Delivery Express. I recently purchased on-line a flower bouquet from Flower Deliver Express, and the images of the bouquet on their website was stunning, and well worth the $70.00 I was charged for the bouquet and delivery. Well, the person whom I sent the arrangement to sent me a picture of what was delivered, and I was stunned at how poorly the arrangement looked!! I was Absolutely embarrassed that my friend received these flowers. I would caution anyone who orders from Flower Deliver Express to NOT expect a flower arrangement that is represented on their website."

"Very unhappy!

I ordered flowers for a funeral on a Wednesday morning (10 AM) so that the flowers could be delivered two days later, on a Friday by 9 AM. The flowers were still in processing in the afternoon on Friday, well after the funeral service.

On the Flower Delivery Express website, I saw same day delivery if the order is completed before 4:00 PM. Based on the service provided to me, I'm not sure how they can manage "same day delivery." Flower Delivery Express failed to deliver my order on time even though I it was placed almost two full days in advance.

I wonder if Flower Delivery Express processes so many orders that they can't properly prioritize and/or schedule delivery. If so, I recommend reducing the number of orders so that positive results are achieved.

I should have read other posted comments before ordering, but I learned at least I now know - another one of life's valuable lessons.

I do not plan to use Flower Delivery Express again. I also wish to return the $50 rebate coupon they sent me so they can put the money towards faster delivery service and/or order processing.

"This is the worst company to do business with not only did they ruin a surprise for my daughters birthday they could not even supply the proper flowers. I hope this company will stop prying on people and close there doors for good. Please be aware of this company."

"I ordered flowers 2 balloons and a box of med. chocolates. The balloons and chocolates were never received! The flowers were bad! wrong color and looked like a 5 yr old arranged them NOTHING like the picture! Tried to talk to the company to fix and couldnt get ANY help! I would NEVER use them again!! "

"TOTAL RIP OFF - I cannot believe these people can stay in business - My order came to $66.00 but when they sent my receipt it was for $99.00 and had all kinds of bogus charges added to the invoice that I had not approved! Then after 2.5 hours on the phone, they tell me they cannot get the flowers to my mom today because they do not have an outlet in Prescott Arizona, but I paid for same day delivery and RUSH delivery ( within 4 hours) but they told me it would take an extra day and I would have to pay an additional FED X bill! They charged my card within seconds but cannot provide the services I paid for, then they added $40 to the bill I had not seen until I got the receipt which by the way went o my SPAM folder so I would not see it until it was too late! BUYER BEWARE!!! I will turn them into the BBB today!"

"After 2 phone calls, unanswered, and an email, I've given up. Apparently this company doesn't rely on return customers. My initial concern was merely a question to see if, in fact, the biggest bouquet had been ordered because the photo sent to me by a relative seemed small. These were flowers for my 94 year old mother who resides out of state. Not even the courtesy of a follow-up to my attempted question."

"They have been sending me emails for two months saying I had a $50+ coupon to use on my next purchase so I ordered flowers for my mother's 95th birthday this weekend. Until the very end of the purchasing process it looked like I would be getting a good deal on some pretty roses. At the last minute in the checkout process all of a sudden they added almost $40 more dollars to the cost...service charges. By then for some reason I couldn't cancel the sale. I have called their customer service line three times trying to cancel my order. Their call center people are not authorized to cancel the sale assuring me in foreign accents that I could hardly understand that upper level management would confirm my cancellation order. This morning I got an email saying they had reviewed my order and they decided my order could not be canceled even though delivery is not scheduled until this Friday. (Today is Tuesday.) Don't ever order from Flower Delivery Express...they are crooks!!!!"

"I ordered a spray of flowers to be delivered to the church in which our family was giving a Celebration of Life Service to my dear cousin. Many families wanted to send flowers and assuming that the spray from the family would be delivered, I suggested that they donate the money they would have spent on flowers to a Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. End result....NO FLOWERS AT THE MEMORIAL SERVICE. TERRIBLE SERVICE!"

"DO NOT USE Flower Delivery Express.com! I have never had such poor service in my life. They delivered DEAD roses to a friend who's brother died. I ordered a mini rose plant. My friend sent me pictures of the dead roses that were actually delivered. Shocking and unacceptable. I emailed customer service twice with a picture of the bouquet of dead roses. didn't hear anything for two days so called the customer service line. was on hold for 1/2 hour, talked to two people, Stacey and Jessie, and both said they would connect me to the corporate offices. never got connected. "

"I ordered flowers with vase, chocolates and a balloon for my mums's 60th Birthday from the UK for delivery in the US. Started to get a little worried when I could not track my order then I came across some bad reviews and started to worry more but after all, My Mum rang me to say they had been delivered on the day I requested and they were beautiful, so I will definitely be using Flower Delivery Express again. A little disappointed in the site access if the other reviews had been correct in delivery problems but I'm very happy with the service provided."

"I'm extremely dissatisfied with their website. I find it very deceptive. Before I completed a transaction for flowers to be delivered, I called their support center (someplace on the far side of MARS), I could hardly understand or hear the support person. I wanted to know if the rebate is immediately applied to the current charge - they said yes. So, I complete my order and behold the rebate does not apply to the current charge - it applies to your next order! I called back (again to the far side of MARS) asked to speak to a supervisor that never answered the phone). My advice, call the florist direct and stay clear of these bastards!
PS: To my surprise, my sister very much liked the flower display. Delivery was on-time. She was very satisfied with the arrangement....It's now March 4 and I receive an email that I my $50.00 rebate expires today (I'm shocked - but not really). Okay, I have $50.00 to purchase something off their site, so I'll at least get the satisfaction of using the rebate. I log on to the site and key in my rebate number and behold every friggen item goes up by $50.00! The rebate is basically worthless and I ended up over paying on my original purchase by $50.00! What a scam! Moral of the story - find a local florist in the area you want to send your flowers and call them to place your order. Stay away from this site! You will end up overpaying by 100%! Oh, by the way here's my rebate number 15305 - see if you can beat the house!

"Ordered flowers today for my daughter for same day delivery. Arrived home from work to see that the flowers had been delivered to MY house! (My daughter lives 70 miles away.) Called customer service and was told to leave a message or use email. So I emailed customer service, where the customer service rep obviously did NOT read my email, and sent back a text saying my order was in transit. Emailed him back, and am still awaiting a response. Wish I had read reviews first..."

"HORRIBLE DO NOT USE THEM!! They trick you into paying MORE for the flowers by offering a "50$" rebate "upon delivery confirmation" and then you end up paying 90$ for an arrangement worth 30$ and then once you've already paid you find out the rebate is ONLY good for your next order!? The flowers my mother received were not worth more than 25$ and I paid an additional 10$ for the "Better" bouquet, I'd hate to see the "good" arrangement. customer service does not answer if you email them and when I called the woman just put me on hold right away for 20 minutes! I have never been so angry over stupid flowers in my life!? I just wanted to do something nice for my mother! This business needs to pay for all the trouble they have caused with so many customers! "

"BY FAR WORST SERVICE AND COMPANY EVER. Customer service said "refund department was too busy, submit a form on the website and hung up the phone". I then go to website (using multiple browsers) and the form submission is broken and does not send... THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. I have called my bank and reported fraud. Will be filing a claim with the BBB as well as no company on earth should operate this way. They are robbers and scam artists. ANYONE READING THIS BE WARNED."

"After going through two people with the ordering they ordered the wrong flowers and the arrangement that was delivered was UGLY, small and didn't look like any of the ones on line....it had 3 cheap flowers in it and cost me $75!! Customer service on phone the next 2 days were useless and would NOT put on a manager!!! NEVER order from them again!"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.