Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.45/10 3.45/10

2016-04-15

best place for bouquets and gift baskets.

"With FDE i save on flower arrangements and gift baskets so i can always go for the upgrade. It's always worth it and it shows that I always go the extra mile. This place is thebest"

2016-04-11

Extra box of chocolates for my love

"My favorite part about ordering from Flower Delivery Express is that I can customize my order, with an extra box of chocolates for my love. "

This review was modified by DavidDeverssion on April 11 2016 02:24:16 AM

2016-03-26

SCAM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by djname on March 26 2016 05:47:26 AM

2016-03-08

My Father's 90th birthday

"I had a great experience ordering an arrangement for my father's 90th birthday. They came through on the coupon offer exactly how they ordered it. Family was very happy to see it. "

This review was modified by jamessmith5989 on March 08 2016 02:48:22 AM

2016-03-04

Save yourself a fortune and a headache - DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!

"DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!!

I wish I had read these reviews. I would have saved myself a fortune and a few headaches.

I have ordered from this company twice and both times the flowers were not delivered on the day promised, even though I paid a huge, same-day delivery fee. They also lure you in with discounts and it's not until checkout that you realise they are making up for the discounts with exorbitant delivery fees.

In addition, the customer service team do not appear to have access to important information such as order history (even when the email and order number are provided), which makes calling them pointless. I also heard the excuse on two occasions that their database was down. What?

Finally, both times I have ordered there have been issues with accepting credit card payments. It's an online shop, there shouldn't be problems, EVER.

I don't care if the flowers look good, this was an expensive and unpleasant experience. Very frustrating and disappointing. Never again.

This review was modified by RLONDON on March 04 2016 06:16:22 AM

2016-02-15

Do NOT Use FDE

"I ordered for same day delivery, that day and for THREE days it said in transit! When you try to talk to someone, they tell you the same thing as is on the website! It took forever to have someone actually help me and it is yet to be determined if I will get my refund!

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!

I will say, the first time I used it I had a good experience, but the second time I used it (for 2 orders that time) it was HORRIBLE!! I just dumped more than $250 down the drain!!!

This review was modified by drdanags on February 15 2016 08:22:16 AM

2016-02-11

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!

"A few months ago I ordered flowers from FDE after being a long time customer of 1-800 Flowers. I wanted to try FDE since they seemed to have a nice selection to choose from. Unfortunately they neglected to have my first order delivered for my girlfriends birthday. I was advised there would be a credit at FDE I could use for a future order. A few weeks ago I decided to use that credit for a Valentines order. When I went to check out the cost for the "replacement" order was as much as the list price of the arrangement. $4.99 for a card attached to the flowers, $6.99 for the vase, $5.99 for handling fee, $19.99 for shipping/service fee, and then tax on all of that. When the flowers arrived today, the message on the card wasn't formatted correctly, the vase was too small and had my girlfriend had to use one of her vases, there were 4-5 roses and the balance was carnations. Three of the stems were broken ( probably from jamming the flowers in the small vase) two flowers were brown and had to be tossed. This was once again a big mistake and although I may have FDE credits, they will never do me any good. FDE refuses to give a full refund. "

2016-02-10

They didn't deliver what they sold me and have these $50 scam coupons.

"I spent $123 and received an arrangement that was 95% incorrect. Every bit was wrong except for 3 roses (which should have been many more). Even the vase that I paid an upcharge for was wrong and instead of receiving a pink gathering vase, I received a clear, straight drinking glass looking container.

I called and said I would either like to have the correct arrangement delivered or a full refund. Customer service initially brought up the "substitution policy" but when I pointed out the roses (except for 3), alstroemeria and lilies were all substituted with cheap daisies and carnations they backed off on that statement.
Customer service then offered $25 refund and $200 store credit. I accepted thinking this would at least allow me to re-order the same arrangement and not pay anything.

The following day I receive and email stating my credit card refund has been submitted and I should received it 3-7 business days later and it had a single $50 coupon enclosed and not $200 store credit.

So I called back about that and asked about the "coupon" use as well as the $200 credit I was told I would receive. The person I spoke to immediately sent out 4 "coupons" to my email address but it turns out the store credit is a gimmick. I can only use one $50 coupon for each order I place and the amount is taken off the regular price (they should have disclosed this up front) . Since the regular price is a higher than I would ever pay price (everything is coincidentally $40 off) it actually means each "$50 coupon" would only save $10 off the total bill. Meaning the most I could ever receive back is $65 for a $123 mistake and after I ordered another 4 arrangements. No thanks.

When I tried to address this fact with your Tier 2 support, they ended up hanging up on me.

I'm doing a charge back on my credit card. This place is a scam.

What I was supposed to receive: http://i.imgur.com/H0mshl5.jpg
What I actually received: http://i.imgur.com/gkWUh6T.jpg

Here are $50 credit codes they sent multiple times by multiple people: 48390, 48322, 15305, 48226, and 48207.

2016-02-08

Outrageous

"This company is terrible and they're liars!!! I ordered flowers and they threw me all kinds of random costs right before I clicked order. I tried to cancel the order and they told me they'd give me $100 store credit and you cannot even use it all at once. Do not buy from them."

This review was modified by NandoSubia on February 08 2016 10:38:08 AM

2016-02-06

Fraudulent Charge to My Credit Card: STAY AWAY!

"My alert credit card company asked me to confirm a random $1.99 charge by FDE after an exorbitant charge for same-day delivery of flowers to a co-worker (which were mediocre at best). I did not authorize the charge, so I cancelled the card. Next day, a customer service rep at FDE claims I did not unclick the automatic contribution to some specious plant a tree fund. Awful product, awful service, I will never use again. "

This review was modified by WDYWTK on February 06 2016 02:15:29 PM

2016-02-06

Worst flower experience

"The website lies! Didn't come from a local florist, didn't arrive on time, I chose pink and purple, they shipped yellow and orange, sent an arrangement that looked like it came from a grocery store (mostly mums) and customer service was horrible! Use FTD not FDE! Another little trick!"

This review was modified by NoFde on February 06 2016 08:31:11 AM

2016-02-05

Do not buy from this company.

"Here's what happened to me. I ordered the "Garden Gate" bouquet for my sister. She posted a picture and what she received was not what I ordered. I called FDE and they said sometimes the florists don't have the flowers and send a substitute. That was a lie. I called the florist that delivered the bouquet. They received an order from FTD (not FDE) for FTD's "Garden gate" bouquet which is completely different and much cheaper than the "Garden Gate" bouquet on FTE's website. So it appears that FDE charges a lot then orders a cheper bouquet thru FDT. I could chalk this up to me just not doing my research if the picture on FDE's website matched the bouquet they ordered from FTD. It's not even close. This is fraud pure & simple. The've agreed to refund $45. But when I received thier email it only said I would receive a refund. I'll keep an eye on my credit card to see if they do what they say. I am skeptical they will."

2016-02-05

should be illegal.....

"prices changed after I gave my card info and confirmed... added $15 "delivery" fee and a $10 "sales" fee, than a 2nd transaction appeared on my card for 1.97 delivery fee these guys are as shady as shady gets.... is there an option for no stars???"

This review was modified by BobLaTona on February 05 2016 06:46:42 AM

2016-02-01

If I could rate 0 I would!!!

"They ****. Price went up..flowers never delivered even though I was told they were in route? Not sure what the deal is but I am asking for a full refund. They gave me some numbers to order flowers on line saying it is 100$! But there is nowhere to but the numbers! This is the worst company ever!

This review was modified by teribeveridge on February 01 2016 10:02:35 PM

2016-02-01

Worst online transaction ever.

"I do about 50% of my shopping online and I have to say this is by far and away the worst experience that I have ever had. Initially I placed my order and with a discount I was notified that it would be around $50, no biggy. I also payed extra to have these flowers delivered and to have them rush delivered the same day. After completing my order I was sent a receipt for the amount of $80. At first I thought this was a mistake and so I attempted to contact them, no reply. After the transaction hit my bank account I attempted to contact them, no reply. The flowers didn't arrive that day and so I tried to contact them, no reply. I ended up sending 5+ customer service emails w/o even a hint of a response. I am now dealing w/ my bank in an attempt to dispute this charge w/ them. Worst online shopping experience ever. "

This review was modified by Keeperk on February 01 2016 08:44:19 AM

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!