• Flower Delivery

Product & services pricing Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.02/10 0.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.03/10 0.03/10

"Flowers never arrived!!!!! Ruined what was planned to be an early Valentine's Day present. I'll never du business with them again. And, oh yeah, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! What a ripoff!!!!!"

"I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s day to avoid the rush and to ensure good quality flowers.

I ordered the Blissfully Yours Bouquet. When not received, I called the customer service the next morning (February 11th) and was told that the bouquet would be upgraded and delivered the next day (February 12th). They were delivered yesterday mid-afternoon February 12th here in Lincoln, NE. It was NOT the Blissfully Yours Bouquet that ordered. It was 12 roses. Four red roses were mostly black on all the petal edges, four peach roses were badly wilted four yellow roses just looked okay. Much of the leaves had fallen off and were already crunchy.

The nicest (the yellow) roses were marginal at best when received. They are drooping this morning with bits of dried, crunchy leaves scattered all over her desk. My wife is so embarrassed by the bouquet (at work). A co-worker said it looked like someone was playing a sick Friday the 13th joke on her. The wife s asked me if she could just throw them away. What a waste of $50. Now all I have is an unhappy wife!!

"I wouldn’t purchase flowers from you people again if my life depended on it. Your company is by far the biggest rip off I have ever dealt with. I ordered flowers from you and they were to be delivered on Valentines and did not show up until the next day left in a box outside at a place of business to set there all weekend. How stupid can you be to deliver to a county building that you know is not open and leave flowers sit outside all weekend? All I can say is I hope people read the negative reviews on your company before they make the same mistake that I did. You claim that when an order is placed with your company you turn it over to a local florist in the respected area to deliver the flowers but we both know that is BULLSHIT or you would not have sent the ones I ordered VIA FEDEX and left them outside for two days. "

"After I clicked process, my $41.68 order wound up costing me $91.68. FIFTY DOLLAR HIDDEN FEE!!! The flowers were delivered on the wrong day, left outside in below freezing weather, and were not the flowers or vase that I ordered. I paid extra to have the flowers delivered on 2-14-15 because I knew that my wife would be home to get them. The flowers arrived a day early and were left outside in below freezing weather which caused them to wilt. The product description was, "Light pink roses, magenta carnations, pink alstroemeria, purple waxflower and pink Matsumoto aster combine in a lovely purple passion vase." The flowers my wife received were all roses and the vase was clear, not "purple passion". I can't get through to the company to speak to a human being. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"

"I ordered almost $90 worth of "Red" roses for my wife on valentine's day. What was delivered was "brownish" colored white roses. They appeared to be half-dead and brittle. I have tried calling Flower Delivery Express a dozen times and always get a busy signal. I sent an email to their "customer support" and received no reply. I should have stuck with 1-800flowers. I will NOT use this company again. "

"Buyer beware - Flower Delivery Express is a total scam. I placed an order for over $100 and asked that it be delivered to my girlfriend at work the following day as an early Valentines day gift. The flowers never showed up, they wont answer their customer service line or return my emails and I cant seem to get my money back. I will dispute the charges with my CC company and report them to the BBB. They should be put out of business."

"Very bad service. I dont usually put reviews but this is the worst service i ever got. Flowers were not delivered on the day i ask. I have to call them multiple times before someone answers the phone. Once somebody answers, they just put you on hold for a long time. I asked for my confirmation to be e-mailed but they fail to do it. It was a total rip-off. a lot of hidden charges. Such a bad experience. Last thing, i cant track my order from the website. "

"I spent $101.80 for a "best value" valentine's arrange to my wife at work. She received an arrange with about 8 flowers that I could have bought at the supermarket for $15.00. Completely unacceptable."

"This flower company is terrible. They advertise that you are getting $50 off your order and the total amount of the flowers you are ordering even shows the $50 deduction. Then once your order is completed and credit card charged you get a receipt telling you that the $50 rebate is off future flower orders. On top of that after I paid $122 the flower arrangement that was delivered for the funeral was very small and definitely not worth $122.00. I just tried calling them and the person I spoke with couldn't find any information on my order only that it was delivered. I asked to speak to a supervisor and after being placed on hold and then transferred a message comes on asking me to leave a message to be called back."

"Based on my experience, the poor reviews are true. This company is a complete scam. I was charged $50 more than the quoted price. I spoke to 4 different people to cancel my order and spent 2 hours + on the phone with customer service. I got absolutely nowhere. They kept saying that they would "leave a note" for the cancellation department. No one contacted me. They decided to ignore my multiple requests and not cancel my order. I also have not received any sort of refund. Do not order from this company. "

"Worst Florist Delivery EVER!!!! A week late, didnt go in right vase, overcharged my card for fifty dollars. The fee for the $50 didn't pop up until I pressed "process" ! It said I would get a credit on the next delivery I order, BUT you have to pay for the complete order and it never gives you a credit. WTH why are they still in business. Never got to talk to anyone who I could understand. Never ever order from this place!!!!"

"What a rip off!!! The site is very confusing and deceiving! There are tons of hidden fees at checkout. I bought an arrangement valued at $91 and with my $51 discount ended up paying $83? The math doesn't add up until you find all the hidden charges and fees!!! In addition the arrangement that was delivered was that of $12.95 hospital gift shop arrangement. It was so tiny, the small vase was worth more than the flowers in it!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS!!!!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I ordered a dozen balloons to be sent to my husbands place of work on his birthday. I confirmed the date and time 4 times with the rep on the phone. The balloons were sent the next day (not his birthday) at the wrong time and only 4 balloons. I tried to contact the company to help with this problem and no one would let me speak to a supervisor or anyone in charge. They refuse. I haven never been treated so poorly in my life. I have since then been trying to get ahold of anyone to get my refund for 3 weeks. No one will help and the reps are more than rude. DO NOT order anything from this place. There product is horrible and the customer service people are a joke. You could not pay me to order from them again. So now im out 60 dollars and the birthday surprise was ruined. Please do not let this company ruin your special occasion. Flower delivery express is a rip off and a complete embarrassment. You would be better getting flowers/balloons at Wal Mart. "

"Scam scam scam....avoid this company. I ordered flowers,for,my friend's funeral because I couldn't get to colorado to the service. A savings of $50 off was advertised so I ordered the arrangement. as soon as I confirmed the payment online my receipt said $50 off on the next order. Also they didn't have the name of the funeral home. I was so worried that there would be no flowers there so I called and left a voicemail immediately to cancel the order. Then I called a floral service in Colorado and ordered an arrangement. ExpressDelivery sent the flowers anyway and charged me $120. The flowers were not what I ordered. The arrangement was tiny and I had paid extra for a premium arrangment. My friends husband sent me the pic. It was disgraceful. It took me a month of calling to finally get someone on the phone and they told me there is nothing they can do for me. Robbery at it's best. Do not use this company. I don't know how this can be allowed if so many people are having the same problem."

"I ordered flowers for my sick mother and paid extra for Saturday delivery. They were NOT delivered on Saturday. I could not track the order online as I was told, customer service ticket online didn't work, and then when I called on Monday the representative didn't speak English well and I had to repeat everything numerous times. She had someone email me a notice saying that I would receive a $50 rebate with my order delivery confirmation. I will never use this service again. It is almost 5 o'clock on Monday and there are still not any flowers......"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.