Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Customer service: Rating 3.92/10 3.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-07-06

Excellent Express Delivery

"I was amazed by how fast FDE delivered my order to my intended recipient. When they say same-day delivery, they mean it. Less than four hours after placing my order, I got an email saying my order had been shipped and was on its way. The gift receiver was amazed and happy with the delivery. Five stars all the way!!!

2016-07-05

FDE is a life saver!

"I needed to send my girlfriend a dozen red roses to say "I'm Sorry" for our recent quarrel. I had to send them in a hurry, so a friend of mine recommended FDE. I quickly went on their website, found a beautiful arrangement I knew she would love. I saw the option to include a card, so I did. She received them later that day, just as the site promised she would through "same day delivery". I got a phone call later that night, and her and I are on good terms again. FDE is a life saver for any dude who has messed up and needs to say he's sorry

2016-06-30

Delicious Delivery

"My friend is allergic to just about everything, so when it was time for her birthday, I didn't want to order flowers or chocolates. At FDE, there are other care packages available such as a fruit and cheese box, fruit baskets, and even balloons. I had a fruit and cheese box and some balloons delivered to my friend's work on the day of her birthday, and she was so happy and loved it! The cheese was delicious.

This review was modified by Tamaraz201 on June 30 2016 08:33:47 PM

2016-06-30

A great deal and a great product

"I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be sent to my girlfriend a few week ago. Not only were the flowers she received absolutely beautiful, they were 100% worth the money! The original order I placed was for the "Rainbow Tulips" arrangement. The originally price was $73, and at check out, the price was marked down to $32! I felt cheap just getting my girlfriend $30 flowers, so I also added in a box of chocolates, which was also marked down by about 50%. Needless to say, my girlfriend is a happy woman, and I'm a slightly richer, happier man! What a deal!"

This review was modified by Samdan227 on June 30 2016 07:29:07 AM

2016-06-26

These people are crooked don't waste your money.

"They delivered nothing that looked like the picture , and I made the mistake of giving them $20 for an upgrade. They must laugh all the way to the bank...."

This review was modified by WmBer on June 26 2016 02:51:16 PM

2016-06-08

Terrible service and delivery

"Ordered 2 dozen roses and upgraded them to premium. I chose to try them and see how they did I will never order from them again after my issues. First the flowers were delivered by fed ex to the company on a pallet on the shipping dock instead of the office where they should have gone so they ended up arriving to my girlfriends desk a day late. Secondly there wasn't any ferns or babies breath it was just the roses and they don't look very healthy! Spent over an hour on the phone trying to get the right so called department I was transferred 4 times on the final call. They didn't even want to reimburse me for the upgrade just wanted me to take credit to use for them. I finally had enough and got my premium charge back but it took awhile. I've never had flower issues from the other online companies and I will definitely go back to them. FDE is teribble "

This review was modified by Wick94gt on June 08 2016 01:43:25 PM

2016-05-30

Deals of the Day

"Came in fast and fresh for me with a few upgrades in tow. Delivery was good. "

2016-05-30

I got daisies in SIX HOURS

"Excellent for cheer-ups and condolences. Happy with the service."

Great experience

"Good prices on products all around excellent service"

This review was modified by fionat992 on May 18 2016 10:23:08 AM

Flowers were chill

"Quality flowers, quality service, great buy"

This review was modified by scott.j68 on May 18 2016 09:33:05 AM

Excellent service

"Had a good experience ordering and delivery was on time"

This review was modified by drew.hop2 on May 18 2016 09:19:57 AM

2016-05-17

Buyer Beware - Items are not as described!

"I ordered on 5/4/16 for the convenience of same day delivery. Chose the Large Stuffed Bear at a price of $29.99, what I received was a stuffed bear that was so small the vase the cut flowers came in was taller than the "Large" stuffed animal. I could have bought the bear at The Dollar Tree for 5 bucks. I paid $9.99 extra for Mylar balloons. What I received was ONE balloon. Again, I could have bought it at the Dollar Tree for 2 bucks. The flowers themselves were about as expected. I have contacted the company 3-4 times asking how to file a complaint/ask for a refund and no response. I spent $111.28 on this order. I don't mind paying extra for the convenience IF I get the products I order/pay for, not some poor substitute. I have pictures to prove what I received. Cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I was and I will NEVER use this service again. "

2016-05-17

Ordered a Floral Cake for Birthday

"Quite unique. Went over very well with my cousin’s party would recommend. They have very talented people behind the cutting. "

2016-05-12

They’re Serious about the “Express”.

"Flowers came right on time. I was surprised at the quality. Definitely a great value."

2016-05-10

Good experience on an upgraded order

"Customer service was able to change my order hours after they processed it. I was able to still get same delivery. Very pleased. "

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!