Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.77/10 1.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.44/10 2.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.42/10 1.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10

"Do not give these SCAMMERS one cent of your money! I paid $60 for next day delivery. I am serving with the United States Navy. I just returned to port from deployment and all I wanted to do was send someone at home flowers. They promised next day delivery. My family has been on the phone with customer service for over 5 hrs. The last 3 days. My fliwers still remain 5 days late with no cash back... I believe in good people, but this company is stealing money without batting an eye. I am calling the BBB. I am also trying to get in touch with the local news company."

"I wish I could leave "FDE.com" and "Wesley Berry Flowers" less than a 1.0 rating, a "0.0" would be more appropriate.

I ordered flowers for my wife's Birthday, we have only been married a week, so of course I wanted to make it special. I ordered flowers early Friday and paid extra for them to be delivered on Saturday. Saturday afternoon I started getting worried that the flowers were going to be late, or worse, not show up at all. But at about 4 p.m. I received an email saying the flowers had been completed and were in the delivery vehicle to our home. By 5 p.m. I had a sinking feeling the flowers were not going to turn up, since we live in a smaller city and it would not take the flowers an hour to make it to our house. Unfortunately by 6 p.m. I realized the flowers were not coming....son-of-a-b---h.

After my wife had fallen asleep, I got up and went in my office and closed the door. I looked at the computer and I had received another 10 messages that the flowers were in the delivery vehicle. I called the customer help number and was on hold for 30 minutes, the call was never answered. I found another number to call, this time I got a recording and I left a message to please call me. I figured if they called Monday morning, I might get flowers and a coupon for future purchase. By now it is 1 a.m. Sunday morning. In the mean time I continued to get emails saying the flowers were on their way to the house, I received more than 20 emails. That pissed me off, since it wreaked of a scam and an inefficient company. So I started sending FED.com Customer Service emails every minute saying the "flowers still aren't here". After 5 or 6 of my emails, they sent another 10 saying they were on the way to the house. Honest to God, I'm not making this up.

Sunday my wife got up and went to Church, I still hadn't mentioned the flowers. I thought I might be able to get someone to answer the phone at 10 a.m. and just as I had hoped, a woman answered the phone and said "how can I help you?", I said " I ordered flowers to be delivered yesterday, my wife's Birthday, and they were not delivered". Then, the woman HUNG UP on me, she didn't say a single word, she just HUNG UP.

It has been about 5 days now and they had made NO attempt to contact me, in spite of my emails and the voice-mail I left. This company truly deserves a "0.00" rating, ad more zeroes if you would like. Sorry for the long message, I'm still pissed off.

Tom, Ph.D. (truth teller)

"Terrible company. Awful website. False advertising. They show a picture of a vase with 12 roses. I purchased it and my wife was delivered 4 roses in a vase. Twice as expensive as purchasing a dozen roses on any other site. Do not use this company. Stay away."

"Flower Delivery Express is a truly awful company. They did not deliver what was ordered and they used a local supplier that had not one positive review when I checked. What I received was worth about 25% of what I paid, and I am quite used to buying flowers.

Do not do business with these people, they are scam artists and thieves.

"If i could have picked less than one star I would have. Ordered 2 dozen roses on a Wed for an engagement proposal I had planned on a Sunday. Flowers never showed up, no one answers the phones either. DO NOT USE. Oh yea the 2 dozen roses arrived on Tues, 2 days after I I needed them, and apparently their red roses showed up white. All they would do was issue me a refund when I thought they should be sending fresh roses for free. Customer service is horrible, no one answers the phone. Ohh yea they stuffed 2 dozen in the smallest vase Ive ever seen. The roses where all different sizes too. There where so many leaves on the roses I could only see maybe 6 of 24 roses. Horrible work, horrible customer service. I have no idea how they are in business. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. "

"Here's the complaint I sent to FDE customer service, I wouldn't recommend them.

Very disappointed in your website and service. First, when placing the order, your website implies that the bouquet selection price is complete. I can’t think of any other online merchant who doesn’t reveal the total price to the customer before submitting or confirming an online order. And it was only when we paid with a credit card and completed our order that I noticed the $9.99 “Service Charge” and the $13.65 “Sales Fee”. I can understand agreeing to the price of the “Exquisite” bouquet option and the $1.99 cost of “Two Day Service”, but the nearly $25 in additional charges is too much, especially when these are hidden and only approximated in your Terms and Conditions. I also read your cancellation policy (refund - 30% fee) and believe it is outrageous as well. Not really the “100% Quality Money Back Guarantee” that you advertise on the order.

I can’t think of any online merchant we deal with who has such steep hidden fees and charges. The price of the bouquet, plus delivery, plus tax should be disclosed up front and not simply tacked-on when the total order is completed. We believe this was deceptive and egregious.

As an aside, my Mother received her flowers this afternoon. She said that the flowers were left on the doorstep, near the front door and in the afternoon sun. She added that one or two of the flowers had wilted by the time she discovered them and brought them in. $78.62 is a lot to pay for so-so quality and poor delivery service.

So in the interest of fairness, I would at least like a refund for the extra $23.64 that was not disclosed until completion of the order. We didn’t expect this and don’t feel that it was fair. And we are not interested in a “Rebate”, “Coupon”, or “Savings Code” that we can apply to our next order. I’m willing to excuse the poor delivery service and wilted flowers since I wasn’t there to see this for myself.

"WORST COMPANY TO HAVE ORDER FLOWERS FROM!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called over 10 times constantly being put on hold, being transferred to a "customer service rep", told well it says you got an email confirmation for delivery, I don't know why they would say you got it if you didn't! I said THEY DID NOT GET DELIVERED!!!! THERE WERE NO FLOWERS ANYWHERE! So then she says that she will contact the "shipping dept." to find out where they are. WTF?! just give me back my money and quit wasting my time! I should have known to order from PRO Flowers!!! And not these people!!! Customer service was horrible, their phone skills SUCK and when asked for a supervisors number and name they pranced around it! Been on hold for over 30 mins now! This is such a joke!!!!!!

"Never use flower delivery express. They tack on numerous unexpected fees when you cancel they charge 30% even within the first 5 minutes "

"First warning was that they stuck an extra service placement charge on to the order right at the very end. Advertised same day delivery, which is why I used them. Got an order confirmation email, and later that day an email saying the order had either been delivered or was en route. However at lunchtime the next day it still had not arrived.

Order did arrive the next day on a Tuesday, nice arrangement, however they were dead by Friday. Provided feedback on their website and was offered a rebate on my next order, however the amount was practically the same as the general "rebate" offered on their normal Google search results-- which covered only about half the order price. Phone customer service repeatedly got cut off (three times). Will not use again.

"This place was easy to order from and the flowers came on the day I asked and everything. I had a good experience! And will order from them again for sure."

""Horrible customer service. They charged us more than what should be and we tried to cancel but they refused to track or refund money. You call they acts like you have not called before, puts you on hold for 20 minutes then a machine picks up. This place is TERRIBLE place. " "

"Horrible customer service. Failed to deliver despite paying for same day. Then refused to track or refund money. You call and the same girl answers, acts like you have not called before, puts you on hold for 20 minutes then a machine picks up. This place is a SCAM. "

"It was the Worst decision to buy flowers from this site. Donot go by the website. My order arrived one day after my wife's birthday and i had cancelled the order when it didnot arrive on the day. the bouquet was rediculously small and it was supposed to be the Florist's custom made one.DONOT BUY FROM HERE AS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EQUALLY RIDICULOUS."

"My situation was completely the same as macongadvr described in his review. It is not possible to cancel the order, even after 3 minutes after ordering, and it is not possible to get any credit back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Natalie "

"I ordered flowers for a funeral two days before the funeral.
My order was cancelled with no explanation.
The only reason I gave Flower Delivery Express one star is because 0 star is not a option.
Do NOT order from this company if you want flowers.

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!