Product & services pricing Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.17/10 0.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10

"I ordered the Enchanting Blooms w/chocolates - nothing like the picture - small flower arrangment cost me $98.00 added several charges upon check out - price was almost double from the initial charges. Rip Off - will not be ordering anything on line again... very deceptive on checkout - what I thought was going to be $56 ended up $98 on my charge card!
Oh yeah...that included 2 discounts! NOT!

modified review This review was modified by Bandit04 on November 05 2014 03:01:16 PM

This is the WORST online vendor I have ever dealt with!!! DO NOT USE THEM!! I ordered flowers for $70 in June for my nephew's graduation. When I tried to email and phone them to confirm the flowers would be delivered as promised to the event, I got no reply. Most of the calls were not picked up and the ones that were I was disconnected as soon as I asked my question. I was charged the money but the flowers were never delivered. It is now November and I still have not received a refund. I finally reached a live person today and she hung up on me as soon as I explained the issue. I have had to send an email threatening legal action in order to get my money back. And, of course, there were no flowers at my nephew's graduation. This is not a seller that you should trust.?

modified review This review was modified by Lisabethe123 on November 03 2014 07:53:08 AM

"Do not come close to flowerdeliveryexpress.com.

The price stated on their front page and the total you will pay are very different. You see your order summary only after you submit your payment and there is no way back. In my case the the original price was about $52 and another $1.99 for the next day delivery. Once i pressed final pay button, i suddenly found a long (and confusing) list of “rebates" and additional charges and, to my astonishment a $96 of a grand total!

There was no way to cancel it (unless you want to pay 30% charge).

I have never come across anything like that.

modified review This review was modified by nzgul on November 02 2014 07:33:52 AM

"Terrible service, my flowers were never delivered. I was lied to and hung up on through out my experience"

modified review This review was modified by matty1234 on November 01 2014 04:41:09 PM

"I should have read the reviews!!!! Horrible service, horrible product! I will NEVER order from them again! The price was OUTRAGEOUS and I paid for same day delivery but it didn't get delivered for 4 days AFTER I ordered!!! I called to check on the status of the order and was sent to 5 different people and NOONE could help me! Absolutely the worst!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Jessicaabc on October 31 2014 12:17:27 PM

"I should have read some of the reviews before ordering. Never again!! I've never encountered such horrible customer service in my life! I ordered flowers for my wife - they've not yet arrived after days of inquiries to Flower Delivery Express - and oh yes, they were quite quick to charge my card however. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! My emails, my calls, every contact I've made have led nowhere and now I'm out the overpriced flowers, and my wife has nothing!! "

modified review This review was modified by rickwisland on October 30 2014 08:33:35 PM

"Never Again will I use this service. I ordered flowers when my infant grandson died. I paid extra for early delivery and they arrived after the burial.

When I called they offered me a partial refund and asked me to give the flowers back. This is not what I needed at this difficult time in my life.

The rebate $50 offers are a scam and the price of the arrangement I selected were inflated when I went to make payment.

WHat do I think? FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS SMELLS AND NOT LIKE ROSES!

"I was very dissatisfied witth this company. You palce your order with Flower Delivery Express and then they reroute your order through other companies. I did not recieve the flowers that I had ordered nor the baloon that was to be delivered to a sick relative in the hospital. It is very hard to get in touch with someone after your order is placed and they always say that they will have someone call you back! The flowers looked like someone went to a field and picked them and then placed them in a vase. There were very small and withered. I will be sure to go to an actual florist next time. No more ordering online for me!"

modified review This review was modified by Kikitikki on October 28 2014 07:52:36 AM

"This is a horrible company!!! I tried to have flowers delivered on Friday. They promised to do so. They never got delivered. They then promised to deliver them on Saturday. No luck. I called on Sunday. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I got put on hold and then disconnected. I recalled and the same thing happened. I never could get though. This is the worse company I have ever dealt with!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by WilliamIng on October 26 2014 10:45:02 AM

"this is the worst company I have ever dealt from. Not only did they not deliver, they initially lied and said they did offering me an extra credit. When I checked with my mother, no flowers had been delivered. Now I am fighting to get my money back and they are horrible to deal with - lots of disconnects and failure to return calls, with no managers available to assist,."

modified review This review was modified by Allymac on October 24 2014 07:58:28 AM

"do not order from them , I ordered birthday balloons for my grand daugther's birthday it never came.....I was on the phone for 2 hrs.... disconnected ,put on hold, to being told to the manger couldn't speck to me....I have my cell phone log to prove it.....i got results when I told them i was recording them.....shame of this company...will be going to my bank and file a report....they charge me for service that was not done the next day...."

"I ordered flowers for my moms 75th birthday and I spent over $130.00 because it was a special occasion. I asked my mom how does she like her flowers? -she said what flowers?
She never received anything ! I checked my e-mail for a confirmation and I didn't get one so I checked to see if they charged my credit card and they did. So I called and stayed on hold for over 40 minutes only to get a cs agent who couldn't help me. She said someone will call me back. No one did! I called two weeks later and it's the same story no manager to help only people to take orders no one to resolve them! She got my name my number my e-mail everything and no one has called me in regards to this issue. They stole $130.00 and are doing nothing about the fact my mom didn't get flowers! Next time I will use proflowers ! I just called again my third call and I left a voicemail - it was a machine. How can they claim 100% satisfaction and A + ratings when they have so many complaints! I've never had such poor service- they don't care that they took my money and didn't send flowers ! It's like this is their business model, get the money and don't deliver anything and if someone complains just ignore them. I don't know how this is legal? I'm so frustrated I hate this !

modified review This review was modified by Lisajrandgigi on October 22 2014 04:17:51 PM

"I have ordered flowers from this site. The bouquet was priced at 29.99, with free delivery. Customers WATCH OUT!!!!! They are duping the customers with their twisted billing!!
After the order was placed they were hidden charges and my bill came up with 74.97???
Their website has a place where we can get to customer service via email but that does not work. i finally got though to a lady Paris who was argumentative about the hidden costs, I insisted that I get transferred to someone who can cancel the order, she did, but after waiting for 15-20 min I got through to someone, who was able to refund most of the hidden charges (bogus discounts!!)

I am complaining about this order to my credit card company !!

modified review This review was modified by Frrustrated1 on October 22 2014 02:04:29 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They are terrible to say the least. They advertise all these coupons and then give you a final price, that is not the final price. Before you finalize the order they give you 15 lines of charges, rebates, specials (I ordered ONE item), just to confuse the customer. They count in a $50 rebate on your order, so it said "After rebate" $14.98. Come to find out the "rebate" is for future purchases, not the one it showed on, so my credit card was charged $64.98. Upon trying to call them, they transfer you around in circles and will not answer their lines. After trying to call for an hour, I decided to let my credit card company deal with it. Google should not allow this company to advertise on the top of searches, they are TERRIBLE."

"I ORDER A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS WITH CHOCOLATES TO MY PARENTS IT WAS THE ANNIVERSAY 70 YRS.
iT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BIG AND IT WAS SMALL. i CALLED AND ALL I GET IS PROMISES AND BULLSHIT. THEY TELL ME THEY ARE SENDING IT IN EMAIL. NEVER GOT IT. THEY SWITCH YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO DEPTS THAT DON'T ANSWER AND THEY DON'T YOU BACK. BULL SHI....

modified review This review was modified by JABBBIE on October 22 2014 06:51:44 AM

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!