• Flower Delivery

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.49/10 1.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10

""Horrible customer service. They charged us more than what should be and we tried to cancel but they refused to track or refund money. You call they acts like you have not called before, puts you on hold for 20 minutes then a machine picks up. This place is TERRIBLE place. " "

"Horrible customer service. Failed to deliver despite paying for same day. Then refused to track or refund money. You call and the same girl answers, acts like you have not called before, puts you on hold for 20 minutes then a machine picks up. This place is a SCAM. "

"It was the Worst decision to buy flowers from this site. Donot go by the website. My order arrived one day after my wife's birthday and i had cancelled the order when it didnot arrive on the day. the bouquet was rediculously small and it was supposed to be the Florist's custom made one.DONOT BUY FROM HERE AS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EQUALLY RIDICULOUS."

"My situation was completely the same as macongadvr described in his review. It is not possible to cancel the order, even after 3 minutes after ordering, and it is not possible to get any credit back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Natalie "

"I ordered flowers for a funeral two days before the funeral.
My order was cancelled with no explanation.
The only reason I gave Flower Delivery Express one star is because 0 star is not a option.
Do NOT order from this company if you want flowers.

"I have been incredibly frustrated with this company. Please don't order anything from them. I In fact, they really need to just cut their customer service department. A) you are put on hold for 15", B) once you finally speak to someone, they are unable to help you so you are passed on to someone else, C) you are again put on hold, and then sent to their their mail box which is full, and D) your call is ended!

I placed an order for Father's Day, paid extra for delivery, and guess what? It's June 25 and still no delivery. I have been unsuccessful using their on-line customer service form. I tried responding to their e-mails which say the order has been delivered - no luck.

This is my first time ever writing a negative review. But I'm so disappointed that my long distance, bed-ridden 80 year-old father didn't receive flowers in his nursing home room :(

"Never again, paid for Sunday service and flowers did not arrive Sunday. When they finally arrived days later they were not pretty. Spent over 1 hour on phone with customer service. NEVER AGAIN"

"What A HORRIBLE Company!!!! I ordered flowers for a relatives funeral and received emails right away telling me everything was ordered and would be delivered. Three days later I get an email telling me it was never delivered due to needing additional information. Rather than letting me know before the funeral they didn't let me know until days after. Then when I tried to get someone by phone they kept telling me that they needed to transfer me only to put my call back into the general prompts over and over!!! Never getting any answers!!! DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

"I ordered a dozen roses in many colors for my wife's birthday. Multi-colored roses are special to us since we were married in a circle of roses signifying the many colors of love. The bouquet that was delivered had three roses and a skimpy display of other assorted flowers. You can buy a bouquet like this in a grocery store for about $6, except the grocery store version has more flowers that are more attractive. I feel cheated and like this special occasion now carries disappointment instead of the beautiful surprise I had planned for my wife."

"This place is a total rip-off, and ruined the pleasant surprise that I wanted to arrange for my wife. They claim that the flowers were delivered, but I work from home, and that's a total lie. Plus I spent over half an hour with them on the phone trying to get them to understand their failure. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THESE PEOPLE. You'd be better off planting bulbs and waiting for them to grow. At least that way you'd know you'd get flowers some day."

"This place has failed 3 TIMES delivering my flowers!! Don't use them!! Go read their Yelp.com reviews. "

"Worst customer service. Promised first thing in the AM, still hadn't delivered mid afternoon and couldn't confirm a delivery time. Charged for rush service, made no effort to compensate or be rectify situation. Don't know how companies continue in business if their word can't be relied on. "

"I ordered a custom arrangement for my aunt's memorial service and when I arrived at the service, I was completely embarrassed and ashamed. Instead of a vine-wrapped globe bowl filled with pale pink peonies and white hydrangeas with ivy and a sprig of heather (my aunt came from a proud Scottish ancestory and I wanted a special flower to signify that), a plain and very small vineless bowl sat front and center at the funeral home and contained one hydrangea bloom with 4 puny pink spray roses and those cheap pink alstros that every wanna-be fancy restaurant uses as their centerpieces. It was a far cry from what I explained I wanted over the phone and certainly was not worth $84.00!! Just today, I received an email from them saying Your Merchandise Credit of [$51.27] will expire this week if it is not redeemed." Is that the refund I demanded? Where's the apology? Why do I have to order something else when I was 100% unhappy with my first experience with these thieves?! Be warned that this is a company that will happily rip you off then kick you too by offering a discount on more of their sub-par merchandise. Stay away and do not order from them!!"

"Nice plant delivered on time. "

"Customer service and delivery expectations were met. Recipient was very pleased with the quality of the basket!

Received confirmation so there was no guessing if they were delivered or not.

Thanks!

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.