Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"This is the absolute WORST company I have ever dealt with. I ordered flowers YESTERDAY, and paid extra to have it delivered in a 4 hour window. Not only were my flowers NOT delivered on the day that it was supposed to, they LIED and told me that they were in fact delivered. They put me on hold for well over 25 minutes to only come back and say that they were not delivered because they could not find the flowers at any florist. Their website clearly says that if the exact arrangement is unavailable they will substitute for a similar one. Totally, fine except that NOTHING has been done. Not only do they claim to have "guaranteed same day delivery" (AS SHOWN IN THEIR PROFILE PICTURE), but they also claim to have 100% satisfaction guaranteed. So when I called the next time to find out where my flowers were, they told me they would be delivered first thing in the AM (this was 9am) and that they would upgrade the bouquet. It is now 1:30 Pm and they still have not been delivered. I requested a refund and they said their policy is to not refund people but that they would offer me a store credit. Why would I ever want to do business with this company ever again? The reviews online all say the same thing, horrible prices, completely inaccurate delivery times, and embarrassing customer service. The people you speak to on the phone are useless and completely lie to you. My experience with company was horrible, I warn everyone to NEVER BUY FROM THEM. This is unacceptable customer service and a disgrace to even consider yourself a reputable company."

modified review This review was modified by kristy124 on July 02 2013 10:33:59 AM

"Stay away from this Merchant! They are very slick and will take your money before you even know what has happened. Seriously, buyer beware!!!"

"Flower Delivery Express made the floral arrangements for my uncles funeral, the arrangements were absolutely beautiful, almost every one in attendance commented on how great they looked. Delivery was timely and courteous, THANK YOU!"

modified review This review was modified by wdmurphy on July 01 2013 01:35:14 AM

"I sent an arrangement to my Mom for her birthday. It was absolutely beautiful, more than what I expected. Would recommend this shop to anyone sending flowers."

modified review This review was modified by member769 on June 28 2013 12:56:50 PM

"I preface this by saying I NEVER write bad reviews because I understand businesses can make mistakes.

Well, I think this company deserves worse than the lowest review - it deserves a criminal investigation.

It advertises same day delivery within 4 hours. It charges you extra for that. Plus a hefty delivery fee so those $25 flowers suddenly cost you $60. And do the flowers arrive the same day? No. Do they let you know they won't arrive the same day? No. I had to learn that embarrassing news from the business colleague I told I had sent flowers to her.

When I called late the next day, the service rep could give me no answer as to why and was kind of annoyed with me. And the flowers - meant as a business apology - no longer have relevance even if ever delivered because they had to be there the same day to make the point.

I believe this is false advertising that is meant to snag you away from other legitimate companies with claims that are not meant to be fulfilled.

modified review This review was modified by zjanowski on June 25 2013 05:23:31 PM

"Their flowers are wildly overpriced and their delivery charge is outrageous. I ordered a bouquet based upon their beautiful web image and it was pathetic. Do not recommend purchasing from them under any circumstances, unless you want to get scammed. "

modified review This review was modified by vonwilliams on June 21 2013 08:32:02 AM

"I used Flower Delivery Express to order a fruit basket for my mother who has diabetes. The basket was beautiful and overflowing with fruit. She loved it so much that every time there is a holiday, she always asks for the fruit basket from Flower Delivery Express. I won't go anywhere else for my fruit baskets or flowers. They promptly deliver my order every time. I highly recommend Flower Delivery Express to anyone who wants to order something quickly and not have to worry about it being delivered or being fresh. In today's hustle and bustle world, we don't have time to worry and call all the time to check on a delivery, you just want to order something and know that it will be delivered as requested. This place is highly reliable and reasonably priced."

modified review This review was modified by dmelancon on June 20 2013 09:28:50 PM

"fast and easy to use. Had no problem getting my mother a gift for mothers day"

modified review This review was modified by rickasher on June 20 2013 11:18:18 AM

"Many hidden costs ($27 extra charges on a $40 flower order). They say you get a $30 rebate but it's actually a coupon to be used on a future order, not a true rebate on your purchase. Scammed!"

"The Company on the website says Flowers Delivery Express. Flowers were ordered and never delivered, called on 5-7-2013 for delivery on 5-11-2013, and verified they could deliver to the address provided to them. They boast on same day delivery so I new this should be a piece of cake. They had three different phone numbers and an email no one ever, ever contacted me to let me know it was not delivered or had problems. Credit Card was charged. Had to call several times and only when I called as a new customer did I get to speak to someone who said they would forward the info on and that I should be contacted by the end of the day. I also emailed my complaint and have not had a return call or email. Have had to dispute credit card charges. They have have on their web site a rating of A+ for BBB, there is no way they could have that if they treat their customers this way. I never do complaints this is the first one I have ever done!"

modified review This review was modified by Texasgal1018 on June 19 2013 03:04:20 PM

"I echo every negative review of Flower Delivery Express posted on this site. My experience with this company was HORRIBLE. On Friday I ordered flowers for my wife for our anniversary and for our teenage daughter who was recovering from oral surgery. The flowers were never delivered. They had 3 separate phone numbers to call if there was a problem with the order and no one tried to contact us. On Monday I called to cancel the order. Their “customer service” agent put me on hold multiple times. When I complained that this was taking too long and that I just wanted to cancel my order, the agent refused to provide any explanation for what went wrong and refused to apologize because she said I “yelled at her” about something for which she was not responsible! Really, she is not responsible for providing good customer service?! I will never, ever do business with this company again and you should not either. I only wish I had read these reviews before placing my order with them."

modified review This review was modified by cglindsey on June 03 2013 12:36:39 PM

"AVOID this seller.

The flowers delivered to my finance were not even remotely close to the photo I ordered online!!

It is also impossible to get a hold of any type of customer service. It is all automated. They even have an automated message that appears as if the person on the line can't hear you, then they hang up on you.

0 stars. Worst company ever. AVOID!!!!

"My son placed an order for flowers to be deliver on 5-31-13. Anniversary present. Not only did the florist not deliver on the right date - they did not deliver at all. He of course paid extra for the express delivery. So today - they advise that the local florist wants more money? Really? How is this possible? Flower Delivery Express So, his flowers and chocolates are nowhere to be found. He looks like a schmuck... so much for BBB rating. He doesn't want a coupon for $30 on a future order! Are you kidding? He asked for a refund and an email confirmation. Is that so much to ask for?"

modified review This review was modified by VickieNevins on June 01 2013 03:42:54 PM

"I ordered the middle variety of flowers, when asked to upgrade. It seems they decided not to deliver my flowers on the appointed day. It was not same day delivery. They had 2-3 days to organize the delivery. When I contacted them VIA email and phone I did not get a response. I finally did a day later where they confirmed the delivery has not happend yet. Well no kidding. They did not provide a solution. When my mom finally did get her flowers they where not the upgraded version. In fact, the flowers were all carnations and only 9 inches tall exactly! It was the more embarrassing pathetic gift I have ever seen. It looked like they went and picked some wild flowers. I did not get a response or a credit. Worst company ever."

modified review This review was modified by dnurmeste on May 30 2013 08:38:40 AM

"I ordered a "Get Well" bouquet for a friend on Sat, 5/18/13. It guaranteed "same day" delivery. No flowers delivered on Sat, Sun or Mon. On Tues I called and they apologized and said they would send an upgrade and my order was scheduled for delivery. Still no flowers delivered so I called on Weds. First they wouldn't even talk to me because the order was in my husbands name. He didn't order them....must have gotten that from our credit card payment. So I called back in a half hour and they didn't even ask for my husband. By that time I was getting upset. All I wanted to know was when my flowers were going to be delivered. They said they would give me a $30 credit (like I would ever order from them again). On Thurs I called again and was told it was on the truck for delivery. Shortly after that I got an email from our friend that the flowers had arrived and they were beautiful....(upgrade/I don't know) but it took six days to get a "same day " delivery. They also promised me a confirmation email when the flowers were delivered which I have never received.

Finally I emailed them a complaint giving them a chance to make it right before I wrote a negative review. I suggested if they wanted to make it up to me, I would at least appreciate the $19.99 delivery charge refunded. I received a reply that they would now give me a $40 credit. I have no desire to order flowers from them again. I should have listened to the reviews that others have written. I see I'm not the only one that has had this same problem. How does a company stay in business with poor service like this?

modified review This review was modified by Jepeter on May 25 2013 07:08:08 AM

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!