• Flower Delivery

Product & services pricing Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.03/10 0.03/10

"Extremely disappointed customer. I was under the impression that I was receiving a $51.27 credit on my order at checkout, and I did not. Instead my bank account was charged $118.06 as opposed to $66.79 which is what I anticipated. This is a fraudulent misrepresentation. To make matters worse, when I called the toll free # to inquire, the representative brushed me off by transferring me to "customer service" knowing that no one was there to answer my questions. It's quite obvious FDE has taking advantage of others like myself before. Beware!"

"Never again! That was our best friend birthday and I paid for the same day delivery... Nothing delivered that day and support keeps saying that it can be rescheduled.... Who cares about rescheduling???? So frustrating!!!!!!! Never use them, never!!!!"

"$20 bouquet ended up being $65.00. Cancellation available for a $30 fee. Skewed Google ratings - look at Yelp instead. All one-star. Serves me right for not doing my research. This is ridiculous."

"Deceptive -- misleading -- trying to cancel order and have credit card refunded for NON DELIVERY! Still waiting for cancellation confirmation e-mails! "

"I will NEVER under ANY circumstances order flowers from these guys again. They are a top contender for WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the world.I am still waiting to find out where the flowers are that I paid to have delivered yesterday. They NEVER SHOWED UP. The support center continually just tells me they will call back & they cannot tell me the name of any manager or supervisor. I have been trying to get information since yesterday at 4:45"

"THIS COMPANY IS THE ABSOLUTE WORSE I PROMISE THIS ISN'T A PLACE YOU WANT TO ORDER FROM THEY HAVE ALL THESE DEALS WITH THE FLOWERS BUT AT THE END OF THE ORDER THE LIST OF FEES IS GOING TO BE OVER THE PRICE YOU WOULD HAVE PAID FOR $100 ARRANGEMENT AND NOT TO MENTION I PAID FOR RUSH SERVICE AT 9:30AM AT 4:30PM MY FRIEND NEVER RECEIVED HER FLOWERS AND BY THE WAY HER FREAKIN WORK SHIFT WAS OVER !!! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE AND "DONT DO IT""

"Odered flower and set date ... Flower still have not showed up. i am frustrated that the total i thought i was going to pay was not the final total . After you pay on the final reciept it shows a different total. I ws screwed out of money. "

"NEVER use this company! The bill for delivery is very misleading, the customer service department supervisor admitted it was misleading and that was why there are two different totals on it. I emailed customer service to confirm the amount charged and was told the total would be $56.10, and that if the order was $106.10, to cancel it. They emailed me back that the total was $56.10. However my card was charged $106.10. When I emailed after checking my statement, I never got a response. I emailed again with no response. I called and got hung up on, put on hold, and voice mail several times. When I finally got a supervisor, they admitted that the summary statement was misleading but that the order had already been delivered and the most they could do was refund $30, not $50. I explained to them that I had emailed and said to cancel the order if they were going to charge $106.10 but they sent the order anyway. I again got placed on hold, given voice mails and no response. I had to call back several times again and got no response. Do NOT use this company, they didn't deliver on time, and they do not care about their customers at all, only about misleading them to charge them an amount that they said they weren't going to charge. I've given them 3 chances on 3 orders and they have screwed them all up!"

"Just awful! Don't expect to get what you ordered. I ordered a specific bouquet for my wife but she got daisies instead and have not had been offered any resolution about this."

"BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! At checkout you will get surprise. My flowers were supposed to be $79 USD and ended up to be 128.25 at check out. $50 rebate email never comes.
Next the Flowers were not delivered to the Funeral home. I have called 5 times and 5 times I was transferred to a non existent supervisor and after 15 minutes on hold was prompted to leave a voice mail. Voice mails are not answered and emails are not returned . Total Scam as far as I can see.

Jim A
Fort Pierce Florida

"Horrible...did not get the orchid plant I ordered, got a small spring bouquet..taked to customer service l wk ago and was told they could not credit me my money Only $10, but will fed ex a plant. One wk later I called and was told they did not sent plant because they did not pick up other bouquet??? which I was not told... As of today 4/27, I have not receiver the $10 and a girl named Lauren said she would fed ex an orchid plant today....we will see. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!"

"I chose to order from this company because they assured me that they could provide same day Sunday delivery. This was not true. I received several ambiguous emails, made many calls to Flowers Delivery Express with much time on hold, hang ups, transfers that required long hold times, and no answers either on line or through the agent about the status of my order. It was never delivered. I chose to order over the phone rather than online to receive assurance that the same day delivery would happen, but the cost ended up being 25% higher than the online cost, plus an extra same day delivery charge. I experienced a lot of misrepresentation from this company."

"BEWARE!!! Hidden Service Fees and Sales Charges! Gimmics and discounts offered upfront only to have all these ridiculous charges added at the confirmation of your sale!

Don't bother trying to cancel the order - no one is answering just and an automated message box asking you to send an email.

A complete Scam and the I wonder if the networks who they using as reference are aware of the awful publicity. Taking to tweeting this next.

"My boyfriend ordered flowers through this company and not only paid extra for next day delivery which was not delivered on time, but when the order was delivered the vase was shattered and the roses were covered in glass shards! The service was unacceptable initially and the representatives were pushy on up selling products. Also when he wanted to cancel the order the second day with no delivery, there were no refunds given only credits! We will no longer be giving our service to this company. We will stick to our local florists for future occasions. "

"I'm 80 years old and sick at heart. Wish I had read all these negatives before ordering flowers Since I'm not sharp about ordering on the internet I thought it was just me. I ordered a $30.00 arrangement and had no idea I would be hit with $44.00 in extra charges!! My final bill was $71.18!!! I could see no way to cancel at this point and once I printed out my order saw that they charge a $30.00 cancellation fee on the flowers and you still owe all the other fees. I feel totally taken advantage of!! My niece called and said the "flowers are very nice". For $70.00 I was hoping for "flowers were beautiful!!" I'm sure they were inferior. Never again Next time I will call a florist on the phone. Never again will I be "taken" by the likes of "Flower Delivery Express.Com." Hard lesson learned!!!!"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.