• Flower Delivery

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.26/10 1.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.06/10 0.06/10

2015-06-15

"Nice plant delivered on time. "

2015-06-15

"Customer service and delivery expectations were met. Recipient was very pleased with the quality of the basket!

Received confirmation so there was no guessing if they were delivered or not.

Thanks!"

2015-06-15

"FDE was good at communicating with me. The flowers I ordered were delivered on time even when there was a problem with the address. They contacted me and it was solved so the flowers could be delivered on the correct date. "

2015-06-14

"Great flowers, candy and teddy bear and prompt same day delivery"

2015-06-13

"My girlfriend was having a bad day and so I ordered her some flowers from this website. Horrible idea! Horrible idea! I ordered the flowers and then all of a sudden the hidden fees show up. I paid for same day delivery service, they botched the address and their system put in another state instead of LA. They said they would deliver the next day. This was after talking to 4 customer service reps in a matter of 90 minutes. The next day, I talked to 9 reps in a matter of 2 hours, being placed on hold several times anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes, only to be told they can't help me because they can't see the information, we will have to send you to a customer care advocate. Absolutely insane! Then I get an email that it was being delivered 5pm the next day. My girlfriend never received them. This review is being written at 7:30 pm. I call and inquire, they don't have the information! What??? They say that it more than likely was rescheduled but never asked for my order # before their crappy answer. I asked them why send a delivery email and you can't even tell who is delivering? My girlfriend still has not gotten her flowers. They are the epitome of customer service from HELL! If I could put 0 stars all the way I would. Keep in mind this is the first review I have every written on a comany, ever! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPOFF!"

2015-06-13

"Do NOT use Wesley Berry Flowers. They are the worst flower delivery service I have ever had the displeasure of using. Go anywhere but here. They can't be trusted. I believe they are a scam."

2015-06-11

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! Please don't waste your time! I ordered flowers for a funeral service and they never arrived. When I contacted the company I spent over 2 hours trying to get a refund and was placed on hold continuously, each time for over 20 minutes and STILL NO REFUND!!! PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!! YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! They wouldn't even get 1 star if that was an option!! "

2015-06-10

"I had no problems with FDE. The balloons I ordered were delivered on time and as-advertized.

The only downside is they were very expensive. It cost $50 to deliver a dozen or so balloons during the week--and that's including a $40 discount!"

2015-06-10

"This is the biggest scam, what ever you do, do not order flowers from this company. The website tricks you by mislabeling the price on their flowers. Thought I was ordering anniversary flowers for $43.05 until AFTER I checked out and saw that I was charged $93.05. I called to cancel my order multiple times and talked to multiple people who kept transferring me back and forth to one another and finally hanging up on me. When we did receive the flowers they look like a puny $15.00 arrangement you would get from the grocery store. Stay away from this company, they are nothing but a scam and all of the positive info and reviews about the company are fake. You can look around on the web and find many real stories about how Flower Delivery Express has scammed countless other customers."

2015-06-09

"They suck do not believe anything they tell you. When it come to customer support they is none. They did not even deliver the flower for my wife on her birthday....what a group of clowns"

2015-06-08

"We are very satisfied with the Arrangement, thank you"

2015-06-08

"as I live in England I picked this website as the reviews were good. The flowers were delivered to my mum in Pocasset MA. She was thrilled with them and said the bouquet was beautiful. My only criticism would be is that they were delivered a day earlier than requested. "

2015-06-08

"I ordered flowers from this company, they delivered on time and I was told that the flowers were beautiful!
thanks so much"

2015-06-08

"A+++++. I have used the same florist for over 45yrs and found out this past week they are going out of business. I found your company by accident on the internet and figured why not give it a try. I ordered an arrangement for a funeral and the feedback was spectacular. I took a chance and it paid off. I would not hesitate to order from your company again and I hope there are others willing to take the chance. Thank you again and BRAVO on a great job."

2015-06-08

"The ease of using the website was fantastic. I was a little disappointed in the actual arrangement."

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.