Fitness Factory Outlet Reviews - page 4 - fitnessfactoryoutlet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 118 reviews

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

"Best Prices, Quick Delivery & Great Customer Service!! Thank You. "

"Very pleased with seller and product."

"Great selection, prices, customer service and (fast) free shipping?? Why go anywhere else?? They will definitely be seeing me again!"

"Fitness Factory is a great location for fitness equipment. They had the selection I wanted. Excellent customer support and I would definitely shop their again. I ordered two seperate pieces of equipment at two different times. They both shipped quickly. I would recommend them to everyone."

"It was delivered a few days in advance, which was great. Just what I was looking for - like the one I used at the gym and easy to assemble. I would look at purchasing other items from Fitness Factory Outlet."

"Very good service and delivery."

"I bought this for my husband for his 55th Birthday and he is very happy with it so far; he says his back feels better already! "

"Fast and accurate process from order placement to product delivery. Very competitive pricing."

"OMG!!!! The leg press machine is outstandingly sturdy. The craftsmanship, from head to toe is amazing. Easy to assemble and extremely durable and user friendly. Best piece of equipment I own...hands down. Love it. My new favorite!
Big Ken

"My order shipped very quickly and I received it much earlier than I expected."

"fast delivery. Good price. Excellent communication. "

"Extremely quick service. Very happy with my new Helix :)

"Arrived ahead of schedule, had all necessary components and hardware. Also had the best price I could find. Very satisfied with my experience."

"This was my 3rd order with Fitness Factory Outlet and although there was something missing when the shipment arrived, they had a replacement piece Fedex'd to me in a few days. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.
These guys are the real deal!

"fast shipping, good prices i got my powertec levergym
in good condition, just no tracking order or email with my order status. happy with my gym.thanks