• Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Great experience and products delivered as promised. The equipment was packaged extremely well with no damage or missing parts. "

"Great service and the product exceeded my expectation."

"Great service, great price and fast delivery. Very satisfied. I will definitely consider this company for future fitness equipment. "

"Great company! Look no further for your fitness needs. Looking forward to using Fitness Factory to complete my home gym!"

"Just the product I was looking for at a great price!"

"I had a great experience. I ordered the Powertec Levergym and it was delivered 10 days later in perfect condition. I got the best price on the latest model. In short, I totally recommend this seller, and I'll be ordering more from them."

"Good delivery process. Good product. Easy web site."

"Fitness Factory Outlet under prices the competition and over delivers on customer service and satisfaction. Thanks Troy, I'll be back to see you when I'm ready to purchase a Bodycraft hip sled."

"Great Service! I was worried that there would be a problem with the package being shipped to my home, but there were no problems. Nothing was damaged, and there were no missing pieces. Thank You."

"Was hoping for faster shipping but it was a great price and good customer service."

"It had broken inserts in the box and one of the pull pins where you adjust the height doesn't work properly. "

Rep reply posted Mar-15-2014

fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“Hello,
Please send me pictures of the damage during shipping to troy@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com

Please remember when you rate us that we only sell them, we dont actually make them or deliver them and have no control over how a box can look once it shows up. The only thing we can do is get it to you as fast as we can, as cheap as we can and solve any issues once it gets there, (in this case damaged)
Troy 877-336-7483”

"I ordered a Powertec Pec Dec Flye accessory which was delivered in 7 business days. Easy online ordering & free fast delivery. Prices are cheaper than other online merchants. I'll be ordering again from Fitness Factory Outlet."

"Great dealer. Best prices. Could not be more pleased with the experience."

"Only received one item, have yet to receive the 2nd and they dont respond to my email inquiries."

Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“Customers first item shipped in 2 business days. The 2nd item was out of stock and listed as out of stock when he ordered it so it was delayed a week. 1 out of 5..Really?”

"I have ordered many things and never had a problem. Great communication and great quality."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.