Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-10-28

Great Experience

"After talking with many retailers, I worked with Tony to purchase a large piece of home gym equipment. He was knowledgeable, and was more than willing to meet or beat the lowest price I was quoted from other retailers. In addition, the product shipped to me 3 weeks faster than anyone else could get it to me. Lowest price, fastest shipping, and excellent customer serice all around!"

2016-10-27

"Great Prices, Great service...Hopefully delivery will go just as well!
If it does I will come back and give the final star:)

2016-10-25

Fitness Factory Outlet is so money!

"Troy and Tony were fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. They also took the time to get specific information about certain product specs. In addition to this they had great prices and made sure my orders were place quickly so I received my items fast. I highly recommend Fitness Factory Outlet!"

2016-10-25

"Spent a ton of time reviewing sites before we pulled the trigger and I am so glad we did. These guys run their business like business' were run 40 yrs ago when the customer still mattered. High praise I know... but these guys deserve it...They really do!

Its no surprise why they have such good ratings after doing business with them. Our order didn't actually go like clockwork but unlike most companies nowadays, Fitness Factory took accountability the entire time and made things right!

2016-10-25

Great Staff and killer store.

"I recently visited the Quakertown store to purchase a Bosu ball and bands. Tony and Troy are super friendly and helpful and the store has a great selection of all types of equipment. Will definitely be returning there for any future fitness related purchases and recommend others to check them out!"

2016-10-24

"Good suggestion for us; its a terrific treadmill. Thanks for your assistance and especially for working through the problem of our original order being lost by the freight company. I'd recommend your company to anyone looking for fitness equipment. All the best,"

2016-10-24

"Love these Guys...Fast Service, Great Prices."

2016-10-21

"Fitness Factory was the only place I could find that would go out of their way to help me pay. I had a few Visa gift cards and wanted to use them to pay for my order and then put the balance on my credit card. Most places wanted nothing to do with it because apparently it is a bit more work but Fitness Factory said no problem just call and they would take care of it. It was fast, simple and the guys are actually pretty funny dudes.
Jose

2016-10-20

Great guys to do business with!

"Great guys to do business with. Can't wait to get my Powertec equipment. Best price I could find. "

2016-10-20

"Checkout was easy and fast. Looking forward to future purchases."

Friendly and Affordable!

"Incredibly Friendly and Super Affordable! Love, Love, Love Fitness Factory!"

Great place to shop!

"I can only assume every order is different but my order was at my house 3 days after I ordered it. Fast delivery and great customer service. I called on a Sunday to leave a message about my delivery and someone actually answered. Cant go wrong with these guys.
Julie Morris

Fastest delivery in the West

"They shipped my equipment in 2 days!"

2016-10-17

"Order a Bodycraft Gym from these guys after asking for their best price. They were hundreds less then 2 other places where I had done the same. Great service and great prices!"

2016-10-17

"Tony and Troy are about the 2 nicest and most helpful people I have ever met. Never pushy, never over promising. Just down to Earth and honest. Hard to find that nowadays with salesmen hiding behind their computers..
You couldn't possibly go wrong shopping here...You just cant!

Jerry

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.