Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet
  • Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

122 S West End Blvd
      Quakertown, PA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4
      215-538-1959
      sales@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com
      877-336-7483

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.

2017-02-01

Loved it...

"So glad I found your site! Definitely will be buying more from here."

2017-01-26

Quick and Friendly response with a quote

"The staff was very quick to respond with a quote for my order when I submitted as a quote first before placing my order."

2017-01-26

Love my power rack!

"After alot of surfing the net trying to find a power rack that suits me along with a price that I didn't want to cringe at...I found it here at Fitness Factory Outlet. The order process was quick and easy. Received the rack within the time frame stated (even with the mid west storms). No damage and all parts accounted for. The ONLY complaint I have would be BETTER INSTRUCTIONS on constructing the rack. Other than that I am one happy lady!!"

2017-01-17

Powertec WB-LS16-BY from Fitness Factory

"Boxes arrived on a pallet, bound together, with absolutely no damage. Instructions are well done, as is the hardware. All parts were packed very well and there was no damage of any kind. Took about 2.5 hours to assemble the tower, another .5 hours to assemble the bench. Fit and finish are very good. The arm motion and cable motions are smooth as silk. Remember there is leverage with this system, and the press arms do reduce the force required to lift a given weight. I took several test loads with a scale and it works out to be a 68% conversion from OLYMPIC BAR LOAD - that is, what would look like a 135 pound load on an olympic bar (45 pound plates on the bar) actually is 92 pounds; 185 on an olympic bar (a 45 pound plate plus 25 pound plate on each end of the bar) actually is 126 pounds, 225 (four 45 pound plates) is actually 153 pounds. The system came with collars, a short straight bar with swivel, a D-ring/handle, and a long bar for lat pull downs. Everything is well built and heavy gauge. VERY PLEASED with everything about this system and with the service from Fitness Factory !"

2017-01-17

Stepping Into Tomorrow with my Spirit CS800

"It great speaking with Tony about new Spirit CS800 stepper. He was very professional and knew the details of the product. I should also mention that two young men who delivered and setup my stepper were also real pros. They had it off the truck and setup ready to go really fast. I am very pleased with the buying experience and have already used it 3 times since installation. It's great addition to my gym. DK "

2017-01-15

Always dependable!

"I love FFO.  I have ordered from them before and the equipment is excellent quality and terrific prices!  Fast delivery!  I love it."

2017-01-10

"Ordering process is great and so is the quick shipping. I recently received a plate loaded squat machine that arrived dented and scratched. I noticed it when I was almost done with assembly. Is there any sort of discount or compensation for the slight damage?"

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Hello,
I'm sorry to hear there was damage during shipping. Please send pictures of the damage to troy@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com and we can send our replacement parts for the damaged areas!

Troy”

2017-01-03

good place to shop

"awesome place to buy equipment"

2016-12-23

No response

"Terrible to deal with. Never again. First and last time."

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“I understand that you are a bit upset about not getting tracking info in a timely manner however when orders are drop-shipped this is out of our hands. You did receive your bench in 7 business days ( 1 day longer than we advertise it takes)
I'm a little taken back with a 1 star review which is the same rating you would give a company who stole your money, never returned an email or phone call and never shipped anything. Do you really feel that a 1 star review is accurate of the way you were treated?

2016-12-21

Simply put- The BEST place to buy fitness equipment from.

"Tony and Troy are the best. They are both honest and up front individuals. I have bought a few different fitness items/equipment from FFO and it's always been a great experience. You can't beat their prices or their knowledge of equipment. Will buy again from in the future. "

2016-12-21

no drama

"negotiated a deal i was happy w/ and a week later it showed up. I put it together and have been running ever since on my new spirit treadmill XT685"

2016-12-18

"Spoke with Troy before purchase. He was very informative, pleasant and honest from moment one. Awesome business transaction! Looking forward to future business with Fitness Factory Outlet!"

2016-12-13

A Wonderful place to Shop. Free HSipping and No Tax!

"A wonderful place to shop:)
The only reason they didnt get the 5th star is because tracking was a bit slow but apparently it was drop shipped and out of their control. Other than that, great in every aspect!

2016-12-13

"Very easy to order. Great website as far as finding what you need and showing the best way to order it so you save the most money. Gotta love that shopping spirit!"

2016-12-13

Excellent Quality and Fair Pricing!

"I have been lifting for over 20 years and using Fitness Factory Outlet for my equipment needs for the last 10 and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the weights and equipment or the service and the pricing!"

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.