Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

Friendly and Affordable!

"Incredibly Friendly and Super Affordable! Love, Love, Love Fitness Factory!"

Great place to shop!

"I can only assume every order is different but my order was at my house 3 days after I ordered it. Fast delivery and great customer service. I called on a Sunday to leave a message about my delivery and someone actually answered. Cant go wrong with these guys.
Julie Morris

Fastest delivery in the West

"They shipped my equipment in 2 days!"

2016-10-17

"Order a Bodycraft Gym from these guys after asking for their best price. They were hundreds less then 2 other places where I had done the same. Great service and great prices!"

2016-10-17

"Tony and Troy are about the 2 nicest and most helpful people I have ever met. Never pushy, never over promising. Just down to Earth and honest. Hard to find that nowadays with salesmen hiding behind their computers..
You couldn't possibly go wrong shopping here...You just cant!

Jerry

2016-10-17

"Very easy website to get around!"

Great prices and service

"I've been very pleased with FFO during the construction of my home gym.  Their service personnel have answered every question I could dream up, gave me honest feedback on the various options available for a home gym based around a Powertec half rack, and have been speedy with the deliveries.  I'm not shopping anywhere else."

2016-10-13

Killer Shopping Experience

"Has to be one of the best built websites Ive ever used. Everything is easy to find and the checkout process is fast and simple. "

2016-10-13

Super Fast and Super Affordable!

"I cant say enough on how great this company is. They ship things very fast and they always have the best price. I don't know how you can always have the best price but somehow they do.

Jennifer

This review was modified by jen.godshall on October 13 2016 09:21:39 AM

2016-10-12

Woohoo: Love our Troy DR-15 dumbbell rack

"We have received our Troy DR-15 dumbbell rack. Although we haven’t assembled it yet (still making room) the rack looks and feels absolutely top notch. I did a lot of research and spoke with half a dozen sellers via email and phone. Ken at Troy Barbell & Fitness recommended Tony Dalton at Fitness Factory and I am so happy he did. Fitness Factory Outlet were terrific and enthusiastic. The ordering process was very fast and easy. The price was great and the item was shipped very quickly. I will definitely do business with them again and highly recommend them to friends and family! Thanks again!!!"

2016-07-10

Personable

"This was my first time ordering from fitness factory so I was cautious because the orDer was for the Body solid SBL460P4. The price was excellent but again big piece a lot of money and it was coming freight meaniNguyen a lot of moving parts. To pay for the item extremely convenient because they accept paypal, awesome.

The tracking of the item all the way to the day of delivery was nerve racking for me but in reality seamless in every way.

I am extremely please with the service I was provided by fitness factory. The competitive price and quality of my order.

Thank you all for an extremely please tell and painless transaction.

I will purchase from fitness factory again, no questions so asked.

Lenny

This review was modified by lfoderaro on July 10 2016 07:36:59 AM

2016-07-02

Leverage

"Great machin for the price. This machine and some dumbbells is all you need."

2016-05-31

Perfect

"Website easy to use. Customer service was very informative and friendly. I got my item delivered quickly."

2016-05-16

Great Prices

"Checked everywhere for prices on VTX bumper plates and no one could compete with these guys. Great place to shop with great prices!"

This review was modified by chschmidty on May 16 2016 10:40:54 AM

2016-05-16

Best prices and excellent customer service!!!

"I've bought many different pieces of equipment from Fitness Factory Outlet and I have always been extremely satisfied with their products and customer service. They have some of the best prices you will find and shipping is super fast. I keep coming back not only for the excellent selection and prices, but for the outstanding customer service. You won't find a better company to buy your fitness equipment from period! "

This review was modified by Jakef7 on May 16 2016 10:11:15 AM

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.