Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-11-15

"We are buying quite a bit of equipment for our local office and as you can imagine, we were a bit hesitant to spend $5k+ online. Let me say with one phone call all of my worries were for nothing. Great guys to work with who are very understanding of our concerns and bent over backwards to make sure we felt comfortable. The exact opposite of another company we spoke to ( I wont mention any names however they are a bunch of BLOW hards).
If anyone says you must buy today to get the pricing you want, don't EVER buy from them. Its is honestly the complete opposite treatment you get from Fitness Factory. Their entire attitude is like "we will be here when you guys are ready", almost as if they know they already have the best pricing and you would be hard pressed to beat it anywhere. I love that about them.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME...AND BUY HERE!

2016-11-15

"Love these Guys, Cannot beat their pricing!

2016-11-10

Cant go wrong shopping here.

"Spoke to a fellow named Troy at the Fitness Outlet and I must say, I was impressed. The guy knew his equipment and knew it well. He was polite, incredibly knowledgeable and not pushy in the least.

Im sure there are many great places to shop but you can not go wrong shopping here. That is for sure!

2016-11-10

"Easy ordering and fast service. Received my order in 3 days. Shop here with no worries."

2016-11-09

"this place is the best. easy to work with and easy to talk to. I highly recommend!"

2016-11-07

Fitness Factory Outlet - The right place

"Easy to use website. Very smooth and was easy to order online and I can't wait to get my new PowerTec Equipment : PowertTec Workbench LeverGym WB-LS16 and Leg Lift Accessory at my door. Thanks."

2016-11-05

"They know their stuff!...Easy Ordering, Great pricing!

Donald

2016-11-03

Powerline Adjustable Dumbbell Bench (PFID-130X)

"The Powerline Adjustable Dumbbell Bench (PFID-130X) is well built and has a solid footing. It is very supportive when in use. It is rated at 300# so I will not be using it for bench pressing. But it will get a good workout during my dumbbell routines. I'm glad I bought it."

Bicep Blaster !!!

"I was very satisfied with the speed of processing and shipping of this preacher bench ! I was even more pleasantly surprised with the quality and sturdiness of the equipment. I would definitely recommend this product and was equally surprised by the low price and high quality . "

GEART PRICE AND SERVICE

"GREAT PRICE FREE SHIPPING."

2016-11-03

Absolutely Great to work with!

"Great company to work with. They really know their equipment inside and out.

2016-11-03

"Very easy site to use & great prices. Will shop here again!
Gary

2016-11-02

Awesome Service!

"So bored on a Sunday morning I thought I'd go shopping for a treadmill. Never in a million years did I think I would buy the treadmill online without trying it but I reached out to Fitness Factory on a Sunday and a guy name Troy answered. Not only did he know every aspect of the treadmill inside and out but he actually sent me videos of him on the machine to my cell phone so I could see/hear how loud the machine was in when in use. WHO DOES THAT?...These guys do!
Did I mention it was on a Sunday...Why look anywhere else?
Treadmill has since been delivered and is exactly what I expected.

Carl

2016-10-28

"Easy to use website, excellent customer service and quick shipping. "

2016-10-28

a Dirty South Bar isn't a dive bar in Florida.!

"Super cool guys who really know their equipment. I cant begin tell you how many places I've called only to talk to people that clearly have never lifted a weight in their life. Its refreshing to find a place that actually knows a Dirty South Bar isn't a dive bar in Florida."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.