• Address: 122 S West End Blvd Quakertown ,PA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"After doing hours of research on several different days of perusing on the internet I just happened to see FFO's posted listing under Google's "Shopping listings." Then I saw the headquarters, read their About section and All of the great reviews. It sounded too good to be true. What I noticed, what I thought sets them apart is not their free shipping--everyone is giving free shipping--but the fact that Fitness Factory Outlet also offered 'no tax' And 3% off. Now that's differentiation. I pulled the trigger and just submitted my order (Dec 7th) I'll wait for my shipment to arrive (with shipment instructions for tracking my package) and return with an update. Crossing fingers and very excited to get my rower.

Update*** December16

I received my rower last Friday December 10th (asked them to hold it for a day, otherwise I would've received it on the 9th) and it came in perfect condition. I should also mention I spoke with Troy over the phone before my purchase and he was very helpful. I assembled it in 20 minutes. Would've been faster but I was chatting with my roommate and having a beer too. =) I love it. I do wish I opted for the next model up (950) but this one will suffice for now. FFO, you guys do business like the way it was done back in the day when customer service mattered. I am really blown away at your service, speed and tactfulness. I will recommend you to everyone I know if and when the conversation of fitness equipment comes up.

All the best,
Katherine in San Francisco

"Good experience. Quick and accurate delivery."

"Amazing! Service was 10 Stars!"

"Excellent Value, Great Quality, Fast Shipping"

"My overall experience has been very good, from shipping to needing some help with one small problem. The response time was remarkable as was the assistance provided."

"awesome job FFO! quick arrival and great price..."

"The box arrived all torn up and the bolts to put the weight bench together were missing."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-05-2013

fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“I am so sorry the box came beat up. Until this review I was completely unaware... I don't have any notes on your account about this. Please call us at 877-336-7483 so we can discuss getting what you need any replace anything that is damaged. We are here 7 days week.

Troy Godshall | Customer Service”

"I would have been very satisfy had I not have to call and get a shipment update after a week had gone by. Please do let Powertec know that the hardware (nuts and bolts) is poorly identified which prolong the installation. "

"Great store to work with. Delivered on-time and no problems whatsoever. Would definitely buy again from FFO."

"Fast delivery no missing pieces great service"

"Everything was received on time. Very pleased."

"Very satisfied with the product I purchased from this company."

"The power rack has a dent."

"Ordered a Powertec Utility Bench, Power Rack, and Lat Tower on 9-6-2013. It arrived on 9-13-2013 and had it all together late that evening. It is SOLID! Very good equiment. Just ordered the leg attachment for the bench. I think I'm set!

Thank you Fitnes Factory Outlet.

"on time delivery
delivery guy helped carry it all the way into my gym.
helpful and curtious

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.