• Address: 122 S West End Blvd Quakertown ,PA
    • Phone: 215-538-1959
    • Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

"Ordered my rower on the weekend and received it the next Thursday. Quick and easy shopping. Not to mentioned, the best price!"

"Excellent website, excellent experience, coupon code plus no tax plus free shipping, plus fast shipping. No one can beat that Thank You "

"Delivered quickly and in good shape. Dealing with them on the phone was excellent. There was a defective part in the box, but since the box was shipped directly from the manufacturer that's not Fitness Factory Outlet's fault. I'd order from them again."

"Delivered in the time frame promised. Product received in great condition."

"Great people to talk to when you have a question. Just give them a call and they are happy to help. We had to call them after receiving the bench due to the leg developer locking knob being broken, they are sending it out without a problem. "

"Of all of the online services I've had to use recently this one was the best, the site is very easy to use and fast, the customer service was also very good and my item came in right on time ever during the Christmas/New Year rush. I Highly recommend these guys."

"I'm very satisfied with the Fitness Factory Outlet but not satisfied with Body Solid. Poor packaging and missing parts. "

"Quick and easy. Other providers have been a hassle to work with but this was so easy I'm highly likely to return.

"Excellent customer service and fast delivery. "

"Bought a powertec bench and then bought and attachment for it, both times the delivery was on time and the price was the best i could find as well. Great service, will be counting on them for all of my fitness needs in the future."

"After doing hours of research on several different days of perusing on the internet I just happened to see FFO's posted listing under Google's "Shopping listings." Then I saw the headquarters, read their About section and All of the great reviews. It sounded too good to be true. What I noticed, what I thought sets them apart is not their free shipping--everyone is giving free shipping--but the fact that Fitness Factory Outlet also offered 'no tax' And 3% off. Now that's differentiation. I pulled the trigger and just submitted my order (Dec 7th) I'll wait for my shipment to arrive (with shipment instructions for tracking my package) and return with an update. Crossing fingers and very excited to get my rower.

Update*** December16

I received my rower last Friday December 10th (asked them to hold it for a day, otherwise I would've received it on the 9th) and it came in perfect condition. I should also mention I spoke with Troy over the phone before my purchase and he was very helpful. I assembled it in 20 minutes. Would've been faster but I was chatting with my roommate and having a beer too. =) I love it. I do wish I opted for the next model up (950) but this one will suffice for now. FFO, you guys do business like the way it was done back in the day when customer service mattered. I am really blown away at your service, speed and tactfulness. I will recommend you to everyone I know if and when the conversation of fitness equipment comes up.

All the best,
Katherine in San Francisco

"Good experience. Quick and accurate delivery."

"Amazing! Service was 10 Stars!"

"Excellent Value, Great Quality, Fast Shipping"

"My overall experience has been very good, from shipping to needing some help with one small problem. The response time was remarkable as was the assistance provided."

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.