Fitness Factory Outlet Reviews - page 3 - fitnessfactoryoutlet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 118 reviews

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

"Very satisfied with the product I purchased from this company."

Rating 8/104/5

"The power rack has a dent."

"Ordered a Powertec Utility Bench, Power Rack, and Lat Tower on 9-6-2013. It arrived on 9-13-2013 and had it all together late that evening. It is SOLID! Very good equiment. Just ordered the leg attachment for the bench. I think I'm set!

Thank you Fitnes Factory Outlet.

"on time delivery
delivery guy helped carry it all the way into my gym.
helpful and curtious

"Great customer service! Troy helped me so much and answered all my questions quickly. He made me want to order from them."

"Great! Fast shipping, VERY quick help with defective part."

"Tony and Troy were great; truly helpful in assisting me to pick out the correct equipment. The delivery staff was professional and very courteous. I received the equipment extremely fast! I love my new Body Solid power rack. Look forward to purchasing equipment from them in the near future."

"Order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks so much."

"helix trainer
great product and great service
would order from this site again ;)

"Delivery as expected. Heavy rope reasonably priced and product of good quality, would purchase again."

"Good to do business with."

"really satisfied no regrets buying this equipment, excellent machine."

"I just cannot recommend these guys high enough. They manage to do the business in a most personal manner possible in the Internet era.

I ordered a rather bulky item and then realized it was not going to work out. Despite my quick cancellation the package has been shipped by the supplier. FFO absorbed the cost of the return shipping without me having to argue - a good start already.

What happened next was completely beyond my expectations. When I called to clarify the return shipment details, as soon as I had a chance to introduce, Tony was able to cut straight to the business without the usual "let me look up your information" -- he simply knew what's going on, including the status of my replacement order etc.

Awesome job, looking forward to get my future fitness equipment purchases served by this shop.

"Excellent Customer Service! Real people! Called on a Friday Night and asked questions about the product I was looking for, and the gentleman (AH) I spoke with answered questions and even gave other options! They even offered additional packing protection due to my concerns. I placed my order on line based on my conversation with AH from the Fitness Factory Outlet. They were located half way across the Country and provided better Service then another Supplier one State away! Oustanding Company with excellent Customer Service!"

"Every item I ordered was packed promptly and arrived in a timely fashion.
Just one thought, you should clearly describe the equipment being reviewed and purchased on-line more detailed.