Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

2015-11-02

"I bought 4 large pieces of gym equipment, and an additional 4 small attachment pieces. I paid through Paypal, which was convenient. I created an account on the Fitness Factory Outlet website, so I could track the progress of my order - which I recommend, because I didn't receive any emails prior to shipping. The processing of the order took a couple days, which seemed reasonable to me, considering it was a relatively large order. Everything shipped quickly, and was free. Nothing was missing from my order. I used the "Submit as Quote" feature and received 7% off my order which was great. I was very happy with the overall experience of shopping with Fitness Factory Outlet and would recommend it to anyone."

2015-09-22

"All went well with the Fitness Factory Outlet experience. The delivery man was a different story. The box was damaged and and open; delivery was late at night (10:30pm maybe); kind of hard to assess if the product inside the box was OK or not before letting him leave.

All turned out fine though. The large dumbbell rack was set up with ease.

2015-09-14

"Ordering was easy and the product shipped promptly. I am very satisfied with Fitness Factory Outlet and will patronize it for future purchases. Thank you."

2015-09-13

"Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy quality product from fitness factory outlet."

2015-08-11

"Purchased twice from man named Tony IDid not get last name but he is the best. "

2015-08-06

"ordered a bunch of body solid things, weight rack and attachments, shipping was fast, ground freight shipping for most of the items. The delivery driver calls me and asks if I have a forklift to unload my "pallet " of stuff, ofcourse I do not have a forklift? ! It was a home delivery! !! Got it off the truck ok, because it was pieced out in a variety of different boxes though. They sent me one wrong item, but overnighted me the right one when I called, all and all, good company, good service! Ordered more pieces after this order too. Quality body solid products. "

2015-08-01

"Sturdy equipment; easy to assemble. My lower back thanks you!"

2015-07-23

"The delivery was smooth and no problems. The service was excellent. I was able to call and get the approximate deliverly date and time frame. Thanks for great service!"

2015-07-15

"Very happy with the product and service"

2015-06-29

"The Fitness Factory was great. They worked with us on our budget and made it work.
We had some problems with the delivery, which seems like Body Solid's fault, as they did not call ahead about the delivery nor deliver to the correct location and we were forced to move the weight equipment in my car to the correct location.

2015-06-27

"fast shipment with no problems or hassels.."

2015-06-22

"Very satisfied with Fitness Factory Outlet. The product was shipped in excellent condition within just a few days of placing my order."

2015-06-15

"Great assortment, fast delivery!"

2015-05-26

"I am very satisfied with my purchase through the Fitness Factory Outlet! "

2015-05-15

"I am so pleased with Fitness Factory Outlet so I just ordered another five machines for our home gym. Fitness Factory Outlet is a notch above all of the exercise equipment stores that I've bought equipment from. They offer items for people who are just starting on their new fitness quest to full commercial pieces that will last years. They have the best array of different exercise equipment pieces that I've experienced since I started buying our own equipment back in the late 1970s. I've shopped hundreds of brink & mortar stores, and dozens of online sites too. Fitness Factory Outlet is a gem in the buying experience and they are the best in their customer service too. Tony and Troy have a great knowledge of each product and they are willing to answer any question you may have. In addition to their vast product lines they also offer their superior knowledge of their product(s) based on their years of personal use. If, in a rare case, they can't answer a question they'll call the manufacturer and you'll get the answer you need to make an intelligent decision. Fitness Factory Outlet is the best in price, quality, service and friendliness too. I just can't say enough about this very fine establishment. Thank you, Tony and Troy, for being what a customer needs from a fitness store. You have earned my respect and all of our business.

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.