Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-11-03

Absolutely Great to work with!

"Great company to work with. They really know their equipment inside and out.

2016-11-03

"Very easy site to use & great prices. Will shop here again!
Gary

2016-11-02

Awesome Service!

"So bored on a Sunday morning I thought I'd go shopping for a treadmill. Never in a million years did I think I would buy the treadmill online without trying it but I reached out to Fitness Factory on a Sunday and a guy name Troy answered. Not only did he know every aspect of the treadmill inside and out but he actually sent me videos of him on the machine to my cell phone so I could see/hear how loud the machine was in when in use. WHO DOES THAT?...These guys do!
Did I mention it was on a Sunday...Why look anywhere else?
Treadmill has since been delivered and is exactly what I expected.

Carl

2016-10-28

"Easy to use website, excellent customer service and quick shipping. "

2016-10-28

a Dirty South Bar isn't a dive bar in Florida.!

"Super cool guys who really know their equipment. I cant begin tell you how many places I've called only to talk to people that clearly have never lifted a weight in their life. Its refreshing to find a place that actually knows a Dirty South Bar isn't a dive bar in Florida."

Great Experience

"After talking with many retailers, I worked with Tony to purchase a large piece of home gym equipment. He was knowledgeable, and was more than willing to meet or beat the lowest price I was quoted from other retailers. In addition, the product shipped to me 3 weeks faster than anyone else could get it to me. Lowest price, fastest shipping, and excellent customer serice all around!"

2016-10-27

"Great Prices, Great service...Hopefully delivery will go just as well!
If it does I will come back and give the final star:)

2016-10-25

Fitness Factory Outlet is so money!

"Troy and Tony were fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. They also took the time to get specific information about certain product specs. In addition to this they had great prices and made sure my orders were place quickly so I received my items fast. I highly recommend Fitness Factory Outlet!"

2016-10-25

"Spent a ton of time reviewing sites before we pulled the trigger and I am so glad we did. These guys run their business like business' were run 40 yrs ago when the customer still mattered. High praise I know... but these guys deserve it...They really do!

Its no surprise why they have such good ratings after doing business with them. Our order didn't actually go like clockwork but unlike most companies nowadays, Fitness Factory took accountability the entire time and made things right!

2016-10-25

Great Staff and killer store.

"I recently visited the Quakertown store to purchase a Bosu ball and bands. Tony and Troy are super friendly and helpful and the store has a great selection of all types of equipment. Will definitely be returning there for any future fitness related purchases and recommend others to check them out!"

2016-10-24

"Good suggestion for us; its a terrific treadmill. Thanks for your assistance and especially for working through the problem of our original order being lost by the freight company. I'd recommend your company to anyone looking for fitness equipment. All the best,"

2016-10-24

"Love these Guys...Fast Service, Great Prices."

2016-10-21

"Fitness Factory was the only place I could find that would go out of their way to help me pay. I had a few Visa gift cards and wanted to use them to pay for my order and then put the balance on my credit card. Most places wanted nothing to do with it because apparently it is a bit more work but Fitness Factory said no problem just call and they would take care of it. It was fast, simple and the guys are actually pretty funny dudes.
Jose

2016-10-20

Great guys to do business with!

"Great guys to do business with. Can't wait to get my Powertec equipment. Best price I could find. "

2016-10-20

"Checkout was easy and fast. Looking forward to future purchases."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.