Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.

2017-02-27

Extra discount and free shipping

"Great help from Troy, I have purchased all of my gym pieces from him. Very satisfied with the products and service. Thank you"

2017-02-26

Great Service!

"Great customer service, nice online store and very competitive pricing.
Fitness Factory Outlet is the only place I shop for my gym equipment.

2017-02-25

Teeter Inversion Table

"Order on-line without any problem "

2017-02-24

Best deal on the net!

"After much research and reviews, I found the home gym I was looking for. Several outlets carried the model I wanted and prices varied by a lot. Fitness Factory outlet had the best choices of home gym and had the model I wanted for about $100.00 cheaper than anywhere else. I was able to purchase some accessories with the money I saved. Great deal, highly recommended!"

2017-02-21

Best online prices for Powertec!

"Placing my 4th order for Powetec gear to add to my gym. Great prices and direct shipping from Powertec. There's no need to shop anywhere else. Fitness Factory Outlet has it all."

2017-02-11

Great site

"Easy to find things and navigate on the website"

2017-02-10

Nice sales guy

"Got one nice deal on a home gym and delivery was promised by the following Friday and it was delivered I highly recommend this company"

2017-02-07

"Overall Great Experience, very nice staff."

2017-02-03

WOW!

"an easy and secure transaction, the best price I've found but the best part yet was the excellent shipping.. I had two pretty big boxes and they arrived in PERFECT condition, secured to a pallet. amazing!. everything arrived within a week of placing the order. I'll be back as a customer and definitely recommend to othets"

2017-02-01

Loved it...

"So glad I found your site! Definitely will be buying more from here."

2017-01-26

Quick and Friendly response with a quote

"The staff was very quick to respond with a quote for my order when I submitted as a quote first before placing my order."

2017-01-26

Love my power rack!

"After alot of surfing the net trying to find a power rack that suits me along with a price that I didn't want to cringe at...I found it here at Fitness Factory Outlet. The order process was quick and easy. Received the rack within the time frame stated (even with the mid west storms). No damage and all parts accounted for. The ONLY complaint I have would be BETTER INSTRUCTIONS on constructing the rack. Other than that I am one happy lady!!"

2017-01-17

Powertec WB-LS16-BY from Fitness Factory

"Boxes arrived on a pallet, bound together, with absolutely no damage. Instructions are well done, as is the hardware. All parts were packed very well and there was no damage of any kind. Took about 2.5 hours to assemble the tower, another .5 hours to assemble the bench. Fit and finish are very good. The arm motion and cable motions are smooth as silk. Remember there is leverage with this system, and the press arms do reduce the force required to lift a given weight. I took several test loads with a scale and it works out to be a 68% conversion from OLYMPIC BAR LOAD - that is, what would look like a 135 pound load on an olympic bar (45 pound plates on the bar) actually is 92 pounds; 185 on an olympic bar (a 45 pound plate plus 25 pound plate on each end of the bar) actually is 126 pounds, 225 (four 45 pound plates) is actually 153 pounds. The system came with collars, a short straight bar with swivel, a D-ring/handle, and a long bar for lat pull downs. Everything is well built and heavy gauge. VERY PLEASED with everything about this system and with the service from Fitness Factory !"

2017-01-17

Stepping Into Tomorrow with my Spirit CS800

"It great speaking with Tony about new Spirit CS800 stepper. He was very professional and knew the details of the product. I should also mention that two young men who delivered and setup my stepper were also real pros. They had it off the truck and setup ready to go really fast. I am very pleased with the buying experience and have already used it 3 times since installation. It's great addition to my gym. DK "

2017-01-15

Always dependable!

"I love FFO.  I have ordered from them before and the equipment is excellent quality and terrific prices!  Fast delivery!  I love it."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.