Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Phone: 215-538-1959
    • Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

2015-12-16

"Great experience with FitnessFactoryOutlet. Received a prompt call from Tony when it was determined one of my items was on back order. He was very professional and ensured the item would be sent separately when it's in stock.

Items purchased were awesome.

I will order from them again.

2015-12-14

"Website was easy to navigate and understand. The squat rack delivered on time and is in perfect shape. It's sturdy and what I was looking for with the right price tag. We will be back for extra items. "

2015-11-08

"Service was great. The product was easy to assemble and use. Great product, well built."

2015-11-02

"I bought 4 large pieces of gym equipment, and an additional 4 small attachment pieces. I paid through Paypal, which was convenient. I created an account on the Fitness Factory Outlet website, so I could track the progress of my order - which I recommend, because I didn't receive any emails prior to shipping. The processing of the order took a couple days, which seemed reasonable to me, considering it was a relatively large order. Everything shipped quickly, and was free. Nothing was missing from my order. I used the "Submit as Quote" feature and received 7% off my order which was great. I was very happy with the overall experience of shopping with Fitness Factory Outlet and would recommend it to anyone."

2015-09-22

"All went well with the Fitness Factory Outlet experience. The delivery man was a different story. The box was damaged and and open; delivery was late at night (10:30pm maybe); kind of hard to assess if the product inside the box was OK or not before letting him leave.

All turned out fine though. The large dumbbell rack was set up with ease.

2015-09-14

"Ordering was easy and the product shipped promptly. I am very satisfied with Fitness Factory Outlet and will patronize it for future purchases. Thank you."

2015-09-13

"Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy quality product from fitness factory outlet."

2015-08-11

"Purchased twice from man named Tony IDid not get last name but he is the best. "

2015-08-06

"ordered a bunch of body solid things, weight rack and attachments, shipping was fast, ground freight shipping for most of the items. The delivery driver calls me and asks if I have a forklift to unload my "pallet " of stuff, ofcourse I do not have a forklift? ! It was a home delivery! !! Got it off the truck ok, because it was pieced out in a variety of different boxes though. They sent me one wrong item, but overnighted me the right one when I called, all and all, good company, good service! Ordered more pieces after this order too. Quality body solid products. "

2015-08-01

"Sturdy equipment; easy to assemble. My lower back thanks you!"

2015-07-23

"The delivery was smooth and no problems. The service was excellent. I was able to call and get the approximate deliverly date and time frame. Thanks for great service!"

2015-07-15

"Very happy with the product and service"

2015-06-29

"The Fitness Factory was great. They worked with us on our budget and made it work.
We had some problems with the delivery, which seems like Body Solid's fault, as they did not call ahead about the delivery nor deliver to the correct location and we were forced to move the weight equipment in my car to the correct location.

2015-06-27

"fast shipment with no problems or hassels.."

2015-06-22

"Very satisfied with Fitness Factory Outlet. The product was shipped in excellent condition within just a few days of placing my order."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.