• Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

• Phone: 215-538-1959
    • Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

"They were quick to ship. Called me when they found an issue with a part I had picked. Curl bar would not work with the weight set I purchased."

"great service, product arrived in a timely manner"

"This company was great to work with. Package came in the 2 weeks as was quoted (minus holiday delay). The machine works great. The only thing I was hoping for was to get a call back when I had called and not seen an e-mail about the order being received and shipped. This was probably due more to the holidays than anything. Beyond that, I would do business with this company again!!!"

"Extremely fast shipment! Product as advertised. Very pleased! "

"Best prices and easy to navigate web site."

"I ordered a SteelFlex Inclined Leverage Press and a Body Solid Lat Machine. The shipment was amazingly fast! I am very happy with both pieces of equipment. The Body Solid Lat Machine was missing two parts, but one phone call and these parts were shipped to me. Overall it was an outstanding experience and I would highly recommend this vendor for both quality and service!"

"I've never had a problem with delivery nor the help provided by the staff when I had some questions. A great store!! "

"As ordered and timely delivery. Thans"

"E-A-S-Y!What more can you ask for?"

"Im gonna order more again, i love it, ! very quick honest service ! The package was seal nice and no problem ! I love my equipments ! "

"I ordered a bodycraft leg press, powertec multipress, and a bodysolid glute ham raise in one go. The prices were better than anywhere I had looked and I searched for several hours, (or days) For the right price. Fitness factory had the best prices I found anywhere and they also had the items I wanted to purchase and the right brands. After reading the reviews I felt like this would be a good company to order from. I spoke to Troy and he was very helpful. I have never ordered from them before so I felt like I was taking a chance. But in the end everything was delivered on time with no problems and all in great condition with no missing parts. And I love my new equipment! Overall a great experience and will order from fitness factory outlet again in future."

"The Body Solid Leg Machine was delivered within the week. Dealing with Troy was great, followed up with all our questions. The price could not be beat by anyone else.
I would definitely recommend using the Fitness Factory Outlet.

"My order and delivery was very smooth"

"Great price and speedy delivery!"

"Fast Delivery Time
I would recommend and buy again

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.