Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Great Company

"Great Experience again...Salesman Troy and Owmer Tony Extremely Knowledgable about All Equipment they sell and always work with Best Pricing they can do and still make Profit is Why this the 2nd Time I have Bought Fitness equipment from Them over others.. 5 Stars"

2017-04-25

They were Awesome

"Very easy ordering experiance. Really appreciated the phone call to change the color of the equipment due to the fact that it would have taken an extra 6 weeks to get. Very happy with Fitness Factory Outlet. Will definitely order from them again.

2017-04-15

Easy as working out

"Great job at Team Factory Outlet! Great assortment! Great Quality! All made very simple to order! Can't wait for delivery! "

2017-04-13

Free Shipping....not exactly catchy

"Price was exactly the same on Amazon who I generally would trust more but shipping was free here and not on Amazon. Same exact product but cheaper. I am Sold!"

2017-04-06

Most personal Online seller

"They actually remember you and respond to emails personally."

2017-04-01

Great prices, free S+H

"The title speaks for itself. And the product description was the quality I needed."

2017-04-01

Excellence Expected Perfection Delivered

"I'll never shop anywhere else for fitness equipment. Absolutely awesome customer service and everything comes exactly as spected and described. Thank you."

2017-03-17

Flat out Awesome place to shop!

"Flat out Awesome place to shop! Why look anywhere else?"

2017-03-14

"no comment is my comment whqry mq weegu23d dmwym dg34oloip u3ey3e dj2ge jheghe 2h"

2017-03-13

Great Customer Service

"Excellent follow-up and fantastic customer service. "

2017-03-11

Awesome Place to shop

"Just a great place to shop. Great pricing. Great service."

2017-03-10

Good prices, good communication

"Good prices , good communication, they can work with you on price if you find a lower price somewhere else. Will buy from again."

2017-03-03

Friendly

"Had a couple questions. Spoke to Troy on the phone. He was very cordial and helpful. Great experience so far.  Have several Body Solid products. EXCELLENT quality at a good value point on price.  Will always look at Body Solid first."

2017-03-02

Delayed Growth

"I ordered a fitness equipment online on 2/20 which stated that delivery will be done in 4-6 days. I followed up on 2/23, someone said I was going to receive an email regarding status of my purchase...I never got one. I did a get a voice mail on 2/27, saying that the equipment is out of stock! It's 3/2 now, an email was sent that they just started to process my order. My excitement in using the home gym equipment has definitely dipped due to bad service. I'm with a customer service-oriented company, and we provide better service than this. "

Rep reply posted Mar-02-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Hi Gilbert....Many smaller companies like Valor do not update their dealers on their stock status. When you ordered, you ordered on a Holiday. We sent your order to Valor the next day and they said it was out of stock but only for 2 days. It is now 3/2/17 and your order has shipped. That is exactly 8 business Days, 2 days past what we "ESTIMATE" as a delivery date. We don't say Guaranteed delivery date. I'm certain you bought it from us because you couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else and you thought you would thanks us for that great price and a 2 day overage on our "estimated delivery date" by giving us a 1 star review. I certainly hope you are as critical on yourself that you were on us. Best of Luck with the CB-12 Lat.”

2017-03-02

"I've ordered several items from here and I'm never disappointed with the product or their customer service. Quick and courteous email replies. Definitely will continue doing business with these guys. Highly recommend!"

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.