Stores > Finish Line

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10

2013-10-09

"Wow, I have not ordered from Finishline in years and now I wish I read reviews before ordering. What a joke of a company it has become. In short ( I just wanna help others, they wasted enough of my time already) I had around $500 to spend on apparel and shoes and decided to split order in 3 in order to take advantage of their 20 off 150 coupon to help save on their ridiculously high shipping charges. For no TRUE reason (they blamed my bank/credit card for rejection, I called them and they said everything was perfect on their side) they kept cancelling one of my orders even though they already processed and shipped the other two. I called, was advised to reorder which I did 3 more times because they kept on cancelling. I got tired of it, called my credit card again and asked the nice lady for a 3 way (no pun intended)call with Finishline to get to the bottom of this but, surprise!, they said I waas now banned from ordering for 30 days because of 4 order attempts. Again, I really wish I read the reviews. Sham companies like this should not be allowed to operate, they should be shut down, and as far as I am concerned, their managers who not only allow, but encourage and build so much customer angst, frustration, anger via dishonest practices (like people being shipped used items, etc) should be prosecuted! NO joke about that. People should stay away from "companies" like this so that they either clean up their act or go belly up as they deserve. I am now anxious about the 2 orders that went through, I pray they haven;t sent me used/worn out items. STAY AWAY! "

2013-09-12

"Don't even bother with finishline.com. I have never seen a online retailer take this long to ship out orders. Placed order on 9/6, today is 9/12 and my order still has not been shipped. You are better off going to a nearby strore and buying shoes from their."

This review was modified by phillydude411 on September 12 2013 05:58:48 AM

2013-08-02

"Worst experience - ordered online and received a pair of worn Nikes that smelt like rotten cabbage! I ordered a pair of Nike Free Run online and when I received the package it smelt funny. As I opened it, the smell was stronger and stronger. The shoes had the price tag on them as if they were new but when I looked at the bottom I knew they were worn: you could see dust and little pieces of rocks. The smell was the worst you can imagine, I cannot even believe that someone's feet can smell that nasty. Some disgusting customer must have worn them without socks and then returned them. And what does Finish Line do? Put a tag on them and put them up for sale again. When I called to complain, they acted like it was no big deal. I order shoes online because I do not have the time to go shopping....I have kids and a busy work schedule. I had to return the shoes at one of their stores....I wish I would have ordered from somewhere else. So please take my advise and unless you are interested in getting some fungus or other foot disease do not buy from Finish Line because they resell shoes that are returned. I would rather buy something at Goodwill than at Finish Line. "

This review was modified by stefrcih on August 02 2013 03:25:00 PM

2013-07-30

"I purchased some shoes from finish line in the Outlet Mall in Round Rock. I purchased them on a Sunday and returned them on Monday because the tops were cut to high and would rub my ankles. They refused to take them back because I wore them. How are you to know a shoe will work if you can't try them on and wear them around your livingroom. The customer service assistant was horrible and basically I am stuck with a $200 pair of shoes I can't wear. Don't buy from them"

This review was modified by tammyg0226 on July 30 2013 12:35:24 PM

2013-06-29

"HORRIBLE!!! I went to the store in Queens Center Mall to return these sneakers (which were not comfortable or as good as it looked online). I was supposed to get my money back, but there is no refund on my card statement. Never buying from them again!"

This review was modified by planetxjanet on June 29 2013 01:24:09 PM

2013-06-22

"I went to Livingston mall in New Jersey the general manager Joseph is very stuped and very unprofetional
I will never came back to that store

2013-06-14

"I have ordered 8 pairs of shoes from Finishline.com in the last 2 months. I have received each and every show within a reasonable time. More importantly, each shoe was double boxed in perfect, new, Deadstock condition. Not much more required to be considered perfect. I feel bad for the people who have had a bad experience as I receive top notch service every time. I even get responses from customer service in less than a day every time I need them to credit my account for in-store purchases."

2013-06-01

"Finish Line has the most BS return policy if you wear a shoe once outside to test them of course they're bound to get dirty and if you wear them once and don't like them you can't return them the worst customer service and don't plan on buying shoes here if you want to return them at some time"

This review was modified by Yolohashtagswag on June 01 2013 11:45:00 AM

2013-03-26

"Third day, still waiting for order to ship. I have experienced this kind of service from ebay which is ok as it's is someone sending it from their house. Not real impressive for a business of this size. I have to admit I was leary of ordering from them as I have been in several of their stores and the customer service is beyond bad. On my last visit when we handed a pair of shoes back that my son wasn't going to get the sales lady said nothing, rolled her eyes and turned around. On previous visits to another store I had to go beg the manager for someone to help. Clearly this business is poorly managed so buyer beware."

2013-03-13

"I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET I ORDERED 2 PAIRS OF JORDANS FOR MY SON FEB 24, 2013 AND TILL THIS DAY MARCH 13, 2013 HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM I AM LOCATED IN HAWAII. IM SOO UPSET I TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY REPLACED THE ORDER. THE LAST PERSON STATED THAT THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE A PAIR ANYMORE IM SOO UPSET I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 40 MIN."

2013-02-21

"I bought an item in November from their website. They sent me the wrong item completely. I shipped back the item, at their expense and they promised they would overnight me my item the same day. 3 months later I have nothing. I call them and ask them and they say "Oh it looks like it went to the warehouse but they never actually fulfilled your item. We don't have it in stock anymore. We can give you a refund." So they held my money for 3 months and didn't even offer to give me a discount, a coupon, or a similar item. They just said "sorry. Tough luck." Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to never buy from you again."

2013-02-12

"I will never order from this store ever again I SWEAR!!!! They are pain in a butt. I ordered a reebok size 7 running shoes for women and then I got a freakin green NIKE Men's shoes size 10 that belongs to other person. I sent them an email coz when I called the customer service line, i was on hold for almost 30 minutes already, I got an answer after 2 days telling me that my shoes were sent thru overnight shipping already and they gave me a prepaid label from UPS to return the wrong item that I got, I got the tracking number so I can see if they'll get the item that I sent back. it's been 4 days and until now I don't have my order yet. I called them again and they said it's on it's way now and gave me a UPS tracking number, ONLY to find out that the tracking number that they just gave me is the same with the tracking number to return the wrong item. See how stupid they are? unfortunately, they lost one customer and I will tell all my friends and families not to purchase anything from them ever, this store is totally messed up! really awful service they have!"

This review was modified by swit6tea on February 12 2013 02:26:15 PM

2013-02-07

"I ordered some shoes online and they were scheduled for today. I waited all day for any updates about my shoes. When I tracked my shoes I see that they were returned to the postal service( as requested by the sender). So I called the finish line customer service, and they had me online for like 20 minutes because the guy has forgotten how to log in on the tracking thing. When he finally logged, he told me that effectively my shoes were returned to the sender but they can't do nothing, plus they don't know why that happened. By the time he told me that, the postal service was close. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to try to solve that for myself because the company Can do NOTHING."

2013-02-03

"miguel reyesawfull cost.serv.sizes are all.wrong staff disrespectful bought new pair Nike cotez one week later right shoe front came unglued and was dry rotted they would not give me new pair nor discount on a new pair went to corperate online who sent me back to the didrepectful people at store just listen to other complaints online every one should call the bbb in there city and state to force the company to act accordenly there is to many other places you can go just look on line some with better prices let's all boycott finish line the pocket only place that hurts abusive companies like this one need your help to prove a point that we are they ones that write there pay checks now is a great time to.start let's give them the lowest rating possible"

This review was modified by miguelreyes123 on February 03 2013 12:39:36 PM

2013-01-25

"I will NEVER order from this store again. I ordered my boyfriend a pair of shoes on line that clearly said they were in stock. I got a tracking number and they even called to confirm my order. 3 days later I get a cancellation email saying that they had to cancel my order because the shoes wernt in stock! I call them the next day and I ask the customer service woman if they have the next size up and she said they did. I place another order and once again I am given a tracking number and they call and make sure the order was okay. Then I get ANOTHER cancellation email because it was not in stock! So now I'm out $350 because Finish Line doesn't know how to notify someone if something isn't in stock!"

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!