Stores > Finish Line

• Finish Line

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I will NEVER order from this store again. I ordered my boyfriend a pair of shoes on line that clearly said they were in stock. I got a tracking number and they even called to confirm my order. 3 days later I get a cancellation email saying that they had to cancel my order because the shoes wernt in stock! I call them the next day and I ask the customer service woman if they have the next size up and she said they did. I place another order and once again I am given a tracking number and they call and make sure the order was okay. Then I get ANOTHER cancellation email because it was not in stock! So now I'm out $350 because Finish Line doesn't know how to notify someone if something isn't in stock!"

"Finish Line is a conglomeration of immature, creepy, totally dishonest employees with a customer service buried in a bunker that is impossible to reach. I would rather walk barefoot on hot coals than ever attempt another boguess shoe transaction with this company.This mega-scam operation should be shut down."

This review was modified by cb2013 on January 11 2013 09:23:50 PM

"Odered a hoodie & sweat pant set 11/19/2012, did not receive merchandize until 11/29/2012, pants damaged by anti-shoplifting device, asked for a replacement 11/30/2012 & was told that return label & replacement will be sent within 3 days. All communicatons there after went unanswered until 12/18/2012 AFTER I filed for disput with PayPal. Damaged pants returned via UPS & again no further reply form several attempt to communicate with CS."

"Worst customer service ever. Placed an order on 12-26 , to be picked up in my local store. The confirmation email said the order would be ready in 2 hours. The next day I called the store to see what was going on and they told me the order had been cancelled because it could only be partially filled. And there was nothing they could do about it at the store and for me to contact customer service... Today is my 3rd day on hold( one time waited 40 minutes)! And yet to speak to a live person. Will NOT be shopping here again! "

"I ordered a hoodie from them in our local store on 12/10 and they said it was in stock and I would receive it in 3-5 days. Well, this is 12/22 and it still says processing.I got ahold of someone on the 17th and he said it got shipped out but couldn't give me a tracking number. I have made several attempts in the past few days to get through but no luck from having to hang up after an hour or so of waiting. My phone has went dead 2 times trying to get through. I have even emailed them several times with no return emails. I have called my local store and they said there was nothing they could do. My son will now be without a present on Christmas morning because of them. They don't care and I will never ever buy from them again!!!!!!!! They don't even deserve a one star. Everybody needs to go to bbb.org and file a complaint and maybe something will get done or even them closed down. Use the Indiana address."

This review was modified by MelissaHen on December 22 2012 01:20:31 PM

"I placed an order for 4 sweatshirts on December 12th. The order stated that all were in stock. I received the first one a few days later (not bad), the second one a week later (still not bad), the remaining two show to be "processing." These were stated to arrive prior to December 24th. It is December 20th and since they still show "processing" I am pretty sure they will not arrive (which leaves me scrambling for two Christmas gifts). I have called six different times and wind up hanging up after an hour or so on hold. I have sent four seperate e-mails beginning five days ago, all of which have not been replied to. This has to be the WORST on-line experience I have ever had in regards to customer service. I thought FL was a large company and would have adequate staff to field phone calls and customer e-mails. After reading some of the other reviews, I am beginning to think that they either (A) intentionally leave you on long holds so that you will get frustrated and hang up or (B) EVERYONE has a complaint that orders from this company... both scenarios are troubling. I will never order from this company and I will be spreading the word as much as I can to my friends, family and internet outlets."

"The absolute worst customer service that I have EVER received. I ordered my daughter a pair of tennis shoes on 12/01/2012. I received someone elses order in the mail. I immediately called them. I was finally able to speak to somebody after waiting on the phone for 57 minutes. They said they would have ups pick the wrong order up in three days and ship my corrected order out. I waited 10 days.. nothing. I called back (waited another 45 minutes this time). This time they said they still hadnt shipped out but would soon. I gave them another 8 days.... still nothing. I called tonight and only waited 49 minutes this time. They said they shipped but didnt have a tracking number for me. wierd huh? I wont expect to receive them by christmas like they promised 19 days ago to do. This company will never get my business again. "

This review was modified by TashaWhalen on December 19 2012 05:39:54 PM

"I placed an order online with Finish Line on 12/13, huge mistake. I ordered 2 items that I was guaranteed to receive by Christman.They showed they shipped 1 item on the 16th that I received today, 12/19. The other item showed "processing". I have sent 3 different emails as to when my other item would ship, still have yet to receive an email back. I have called numerous times and waited on hold for at least an hour and I would finally have to hang up. So, tonight, very worried that this item for my sons Christmas would not arrive on-time for the holiday waited on hold for over an hour. Finally, a sales rep answered, not friendly at all and explained they were in stock, somewhere, but where they initially went to ship them from there was no stock!!! WTH, so they don't find where they are in stock and ship them from there I asked her, she said she was unsure, wow. I then asked to speak to a manger and she told me there was not a manager, really??? I explained it was not her fault but this was ridiculous, so she put me through to a managers voice mail which I am sure I will not receive a return call from. The majority of my purchases for Christmas were done on-line this year and this is the only issue I have had. Finish Lines customer service is the absolute worst I have ever dealt with. Order from Champs if you are going to order on-line, their customer service was above and beyond!!! And to top it off, the coupons they had sent me in the mail were not able to be used on the items I purchased, smh, never again!!!!"

"ordered a henley shirt from finish line thru brads deals. received it promptly. it was about half correct in construction. rather than mess with customer service and shipping back, the shirt will be used for washing the car. lesson learned. will check this site before ordering anything."

"NEVER again. Ordered over 200 $ worth of products. One sweatshirt came with a hole the size of a 50 cent piece right on the very center in the front --so obvious. So I called customer service and was on hold for get this -54 mins!!!! Then I finally after this time frame of having another sweatshirt sent ended up for another 35 mins to get my info and beg to have another one sent in time for Xmas.Weeks before Xmas by the way. The rep also was suppose to send a pre paid pick up slip for the defective one :::
this never came. Also to add to that that the very same afternoon got an email saying one of my
purchases were now out of stock so Irritating -- previously I got an email saying all was good with all my
Jackets/ sweatshirts: 200 $ worth of stuff. Then needed to call again and experienced another long
unacceptable hold time and no explanation for selling something charging my card and then having a
hard time getting my money back if you can believe that !!!! Just awful. Don't waste your time. Customer service said oh well that happens just order something else, we cant control it -happens all the time. OMG. So basically if you see something you like from this site move on because you will order it have your credit card charged and get a confirmation number all is good and never get the product w
Then wait on hold and not be able to get your money back Complete crap Normally I don't write reviews but really you can get these products anywhere don't waste your time.

This review was modified by Tcbm1 on December 18 2012 07:48:31 AM

"I ordered 2 sweatshirts from this company 4 weeks ago and I received 1 of the sweatshirts very quickly. The other item never arrived. I called their customer service line and held for 35 minutes. A guy asks for the order number and I give it to him. I hold for another 10 minutes (no exaggeration). He asks what the issue is and I tell him. I hold for another 5-7 minutes. He says they'll ship the missing item back, he never asked which item was missing. I remind him. I hold for another 3-5 minutes. I asked him when I would receive the items he said next day air, but when the item was in stock... So he guessed 4-6 days - that he didn't really know.

I spent over an hour on the phone and held for about a half hour during our conversation, and I'm still not clear on when I'll receive my items. Now I'm stuck having to likely buy different gifts for family that is out of town and then returning what I purchased from Finish Line at the local store... Which I'm sure will be a huge pain in the rear.

"Never had such poor customer service in my life!!! Ordered something on 11/22 just finding out now 12/11 it's cancelled. I had to call them 5 times(each time on hold for30-40 min)they even told me it was gonna be shipped next day air not to worry so sorry, 4 days later nothing!! Never recieved a email nothing. Now they can give me a different sweater but I'll have to pay more! Really.. I mean Really, it's your fault not mine!!!! Never going there again!!!!"

"I'm a little iffy on whether to give this a 1-star rating or a 3-star rating. I ordered 5 pairs of shoes on Black Friday and everything seemed ok. Fast forward 2 days and I get my tracking information. They were split into 3 shipments. One pair still in "processing." (Wasn't expecting for it to ship anyways, seeing how other people rate this website.) One order with 2 pairs of shoes arrive just fine 10 days later (I'm in no rush). Another shipment of 2 pairs of arrive the next day. PROBLEM is, only one actual pair was shipped. And the shipping box was big enough to hold one pair of shoes. So I call finishline CS, and I had to wait 43 minutes--to be exact, all while listening to an instrumental replay of "Call Me Maybe"-- until I got a hold of the CS. The CS was patient and nice and got my order to be shipped out Next-day Air. I also received an email this morning telling me that the still "in processing" order finally got canceled."

"To Bradsdeals - We greatly enjoy the service you provide the internet community. However, we felt it appropriate to alert you to what is a frustrating and apparent common problem with one of your retailers.

On Nov. 26, we were directed to Finishline.com after seeing a deal posted on your website for 2 sweatshirts for $35. After several attempts to order the items due to their site being down, we finally received confirmation of our order. 10 days later, we received an email explaining that they could not fulfill the order and that no attempt to do so in the future would be made.

This is our 2nd such experience with this retailer, and on both occasions we were directed to their site after viewing a Bradsdeals alert. We ignored the first interaction, but after this most recent experience I did a bit of research and discovered that this is a common complaint from this retailer. As an example, please see the link below:

There are several other sites containing such feedback. We value the Bradsdeals business model, and hope that you will take corrective action to preclude such retailers as FinishLine.com from further participation in your services.

This review was modified by Drboston on December 04 2012 08:08:26 AM

"I placed an order on 11/21/12, order confirmed with email as in stock, and credit card authorized.

Email response on 12/2/12, order cancelled as item was not in stock, no offer to rain check or anything.

I will never place an order with Finish Line again.

This review was modified by GoodKarmaBadKarma on December 03 2012 09:09:38 PM

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!