Finish LineCoupons
  • Finish Line

Product & services pricing Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

"Never had such poor customer service in my life!!! Ordered something on 11/22 just finding out now 12/11 it's cancelled. I had to call them 5 times(each time on hold for30-40 min)they even told me it was gonna be shipped next day air not to worry so sorry, 4 days later nothing!! Never recieved a email nothing. Now they can give me a different sweater but I'll have to pay more! Really.. I mean Really, it's your fault not mine!!!! Never going there again!!!!"

"I'm a little iffy on whether to give this a 1-star rating or a 3-star rating. I ordered 5 pairs of shoes on Black Friday and everything seemed ok. Fast forward 2 days and I get my tracking information. They were split into 3 shipments. One pair still in "processing." (Wasn't expecting for it to ship anyways, seeing how other people rate this website.) One order with 2 pairs of shoes arrive just fine 10 days later (I'm in no rush). Another shipment of 2 pairs of arrive the next day. PROBLEM is, only one actual pair was shipped. And the shipping box was big enough to hold one pair of shoes. So I call finishline CS, and I had to wait 43 minutes--to be exact, all while listening to an instrumental replay of "Call Me Maybe"-- until I got a hold of the CS. The CS was patient and nice and got my order to be shipped out Next-day Air. I also received an email this morning telling me that the still "in processing" order finally got canceled."

"To Bradsdeals - We greatly enjoy the service you provide the internet community. However, we felt it appropriate to alert you to what is a frustrating and apparent common problem with one of your retailers.

On Nov. 26, we were directed to Finishline.com after seeing a deal posted on your website for 2 sweatshirts for $35. After several attempts to order the items due to their site being down, we finally received confirmation of our order. 10 days later, we received an email explaining that they could not fulfill the order and that no attempt to do so in the future would be made.

This is our 2nd such experience with this retailer, and on both occasions we were directed to their site after viewing a Bradsdeals alert. We ignored the first interaction, but after this most recent experience I did a bit of research and discovered that this is a common complaint from this retailer. As an example, please see the link below:

There are several other sites containing such feedback. We value the Bradsdeals business model, and hope that you will take corrective action to preclude such retailers as FinishLine.com from further participation in your services.

modified review This review was modified by Drboston on December 04 2012 08:08:26 AM

"I placed an order on 11/21/12, order confirmed with email as in stock, and credit card authorized.

Email response on 12/2/12, order cancelled as item was not in stock, no offer to rain check or anything.

I will never place an order with Finish Line again.

modified review This review was modified by GoodKarmaBadKarma on December 03 2012 09:09:38 PM

"I ordered a pair of Jordan Retro 9s in photo blue from the store and asked for next day shipping. They took the extra $20 for the shipping, and said I'd have it the next day, or the day after. I thought "Cool," and left the store. Fast forward to Friday, I spend an hour on the phone waiting for customer service to pick up listening to "Call Me Maybe" on REPEAT. I'm not even making this up. So the lady picks up and isn't friendly or helpful at all. I tell her my story and how I paid for next day air. She gives me some BS speech about how "There's a 1-5 day processing wait even if you payed for next day air." I was afraid of getting another speech if I asked for my shipping money back, so I just said thanks and hung up. I always liked shopping in the store, but I will NEVER order from them online again, and my extra $20 was wasted on their company's laziness. After reading some of these other reviews, I will consider myself lucky if I even receive my Jordans. DO NOT order from this company."

"I never expected to see so may bad reviews, but I have my own. I've never ordered from finishline before, nor will I ever again. I've never had trouble in the store, but online is one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Money was taken off my credit card, put back on later. Half my shipment wasn't in stock but it still let me order the items. The date for delivery has been changed 3 times. It was supposed to come in today, but......On top of that I've been told that the package has been sent to my local post office for delivery after I was told it would come by UPS. There are so many things that went wrong with this order process anyone reading this would porbably look at the amount written and avoid. To end this though my mother wanted to order my kids some shoes for Christmas. She had no better luck. I hate that I told my mother she would be happy with this company. First and last time for my mother and I. I may not even shop at the store any longer, there are too many other options. Please stay away."

"I order a pair of Jordan superfly and a Jordan jacket for my husband 3 weeks ago for christmas, at first everything was fine my payment went through, got my conformation email and the next day i had tracking numbers for both, fast forward to 3 days ago and i check my bank and my money from the purchase is back in my account but why would it be if the item was shipped, so today I called customer service where i spent and hour just waiting to talk to someone, when i do i explain that even though i have a tracking number the items have never been been sent out, she calls the store from where the items are being shipped from and they have no clue where my package is, so she calls a few more local stores and neither of the items i ordered are available,So she asks if i want a refund i said you never charged me so I dont need one but she ignored that comment from me and told me it would take 3-5 days for a refund. Well i got off the phone checked my account and they just now charged me for the item so now i have to wait for the fn refund!!! that was my first and last time I order from there."

"I ordered a backpack from finishline.com, and a week later my order status still said "Processing". When I called customer service, I found out that the pack was out of stock, and they were not planning on getting more in. Their system will supposedly automatically cancel my order sometime soon, but it's kind of ridiculous that it let me buy something they didn't even have available."

"SO if you are wanting to order shoes online or from store please rethink we ordering from this bullsh*t store and website i rather order from ebay!! They will have online the status that they have shoes in stock and let you place orders and come to find out they know they do not have this item i tired three times to order a pair of shoes for my son THREE times thats so infair i always order shoes online from stores and this is the first time iv had a problem with a store they suck so bad!! its not even funny.... you would think big stores like this would'nt put you threw so much to order some damn shoes i will never ever buy shoes from finish line stores or websites they are untrue and wont tell you there real stock"

"Finish Line will try to scam you with "rewards coupons" sometimes $20 coupons come in the mail, sometimes $10. For loyal customers. But beware, you will go to the store, you will find what you want, Air Jordan's, Addidas, North Face, Reebok, Nike products, they will all be "on the no discount" list. It is all really one big scam. And the people working the registers are always trying to upsell you on additional laces, shoe cleaner, socks. Beware the coupon is just to get you in the store but will never apply to anything you or your kids want because all the popular items and brands are excluded. This is really shameful and in my opinion meets the test for false advertising. "

"I ordered and then searched for reviews. I was scared...however, I rec'd a confirmation almost immediately. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes....2 nikes a 1 skeechers. I rec'd shipping confirmation on each, with tracking info. Rec'd skeechers in about 4 days and the nike's today ~7 days. Everything went very smooth."

"FINISH LINE IN MIDDLETOWN OHIO SUCKS!! I took my daughter to Finish line to get her the new jordans. They did have them in the stock, but not in her size. We ordered the shoes online in the store, once we received them in the mail, my daughter tried them on, she didn't like how they looked on her feet. We took them back to Finish Line that same day, and this ***hole goofball told me that they had mud on them, an that they've been worn. Basically calling me a lier. I went hysterical and told him "these jordans literally came from the delivery truck to my daughter trying them on (in the house), to me bringing them back here. In that order. Where he was seeing the mud at?..I frankly have no clue.

I was told that the Company loses money when they do refunds, so I'm guessing that's what there told to do, but what pissed me off the most was him smurking an laughing the whole time about the situation..like he didn't care an consistently telling me that I will not be getting a refund, because they were worn an that was that. I ask to speak to a Manager, he smiled even more and said "I am the Manager" although they did refund my money back on my cc. I'm still an unhappy customer because they had to do it from the call center..and it took forever to post on my card. Never shopping here again!!!

"Gentlemen: Please help me understand my situation.

I bought a pair of shoes and 3 other stuff on July 23, 2012.
Up to this writing Aug 12,2012 nothing is received.
When I tracked my order in their website, it has a link to UPS site for waybill tracking. And there I was shocked that my package says it was delivered to somebody else in a different region. I live in west coast and my parcel was sent to east coast, they gave my orders to someone who is NOT the recipient as per waybill plus not the address as per shipping address provided by me in their Finish Line site.

What will I do? They aren't answering. I wasted my 94 bucks to such a lousy first time experience with this store!

"I purchased a sports team shirt online. The shirt arrived with the printing 2-1/2 inches off center. I returned the shirt to a local Finishline at the mall. They were very friendly and helpful (or so I thought). They encouraged me to reorder another shirt. I said I was afraid it would be miss-printed, too. "No, it will be right," the manager insisted. They had the shirt shipped to my house. And this one, too, is printed off center. I don't want to spend another $5 driving back to the store. I give up. I'll just live with the silly thing. But you can rest assured I'll not shop at Finishline again."

"There prices are good and I love the shoes I received. I had no problems with this company."

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!