Finish LineCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"I order a pair of Jordan superfly and a Jordan jacket for my husband 3 weeks ago for christmas, at first everything was fine my payment went through, got my conformation email and the next day i had tracking numbers for both, fast forward to 3 days ago and i check my bank and my money from the purchase is back in my account but why would it be if the item was shipped, so today I called customer service where i spent and hour just waiting to talk to someone, when i do i explain that even though i have a tracking number the items have never been been sent out, she calls the store from where the items are being shipped from and they have no clue where my package is, so she calls a few more local stores and neither of the items i ordered are available,So she asks if i want a refund i said you never charged me so I dont need one but she ignored that comment from me and told me it would take 3-5 days for a refund. Well i got off the phone checked my account and they just now charged me for the item so now i have to wait for the fn refund!!! that was my first and last time I order from there."

"I ordered a backpack from finishline.com, and a week later my order status still said "Processing". When I called customer service, I found out that the pack was out of stock, and they were not planning on getting more in. Their system will supposedly automatically cancel my order sometime soon, but it's kind of ridiculous that it let me buy something they didn't even have available."

"SO if you are wanting to order shoes online or from store please rethink we ordering from this bullsh*t store and website i rather order from ebay!! They will have online the status that they have shoes in stock and let you place orders and come to find out they know they do not have this item i tired three times to order a pair of shoes for my son THREE times thats so infair i always order shoes online from stores and this is the first time iv had a problem with a store they suck so bad!! its not even funny.... you would think big stores like this would'nt put you threw so much to order some damn shoes i will never ever buy shoes from finish line stores or websites they are untrue and wont tell you there real stock"

"Finish Line will try to scam you with "rewards coupons" sometimes $20 coupons come in the mail, sometimes $10. For loyal customers. But beware, you will go to the store, you will find what you want, Air Jordan's, Addidas, North Face, Reebok, Nike products, they will all be "on the no discount" list. It is all really one big scam. And the people working the registers are always trying to upsell you on additional laces, shoe cleaner, socks. Beware the coupon is just to get you in the store but will never apply to anything you or your kids want because all the popular items and brands are excluded. This is really shameful and in my opinion meets the test for false advertising. "

"I ordered and then searched for reviews. I was scared...however, I rec'd a confirmation almost immediately. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes....2 nikes a 1 skeechers. I rec'd shipping confirmation on each, with tracking info. Rec'd skeechers in about 4 days and the nike's today ~7 days. Everything went very smooth."

"FINISH LINE IN MIDDLETOWN OHIO SUCKS!! I took my daughter to Finish line to get her the new jordans. They did have them in the stock, but not in her size. We ordered the shoes online in the store, once we received them in the mail, my daughter tried them on, she didn't like how they looked on her feet. We took them back to Finish Line that same day, and this ***hole goofball told me that they had mud on them, an that they've been worn. Basically calling me a lier. I went hysterical and told him "these jordans literally came from the delivery truck to my daughter trying them on (in the house), to me bringing them back here. In that order. Where he was seeing the mud at?..I frankly have no clue.

I was told that the Company loses money when they do refunds, so I'm guessing that's what there told to do, but what pissed me off the most was him smurking an laughing the whole time about the situation..like he didn't care an consistently telling me that I will not be getting a refund, because they were worn an that was that. I ask to speak to a Manager, he smiled even more and said "I am the Manager" although they did refund my money back on my cc. I'm still an unhappy customer because they had to do it from the call center..and it took forever to post on my card. Never shopping here again!!!

"Gentlemen: Please help me understand my situation.

I bought a pair of shoes and 3 other stuff on July 23, 2012.
Up to this writing Aug 12,2012 nothing is received.
When I tracked my order in their website, it has a link to UPS site for waybill tracking. And there I was shocked that my package says it was delivered to somebody else in a different region. I live in west coast and my parcel was sent to east coast, they gave my orders to someone who is NOT the recipient as per waybill plus not the address as per shipping address provided by me in their Finish Line site.

What will I do? They aren't answering. I wasted my 94 bucks to such a lousy first time experience with this store!

"I purchased a sports team shirt online. The shirt arrived with the printing 2-1/2 inches off center. I returned the shirt to a local Finishline at the mall. They were very friendly and helpful (or so I thought). They encouraged me to reorder another shirt. I said I was afraid it would be miss-printed, too. "No, it will be right," the manager insisted. They had the shirt shipped to my house. And this one, too, is printed off center. I don't want to spend another $5 driving back to the store. I give up. I'll just live with the silly thing. But you can rest assured I'll not shop at Finishline again."

"There prices are good and I love the shoes I received. I had no problems with this company."

"Local retail sells me TEN YEAR old son $100 shoes (he borrowed the $$$ from his 14 year old sister's babysitting money)with no grown-up present. He buys the pair he likes - not the pair that fits. He asks them: "If my mom is mad, can I bring them back?" They say yes. BUT THEN THEY LET HIM WEAR them out of the store! When I try to return them, they tell me I cannot return them because they have been worn! I am furious. This store is ridiculous!"

"Will not do business with them again. Received a phone call from customer service asking to speak with my husband. I stated that I was an authorized card holder but representative refused to speak with me about my recent order without speaking with my husband (the name I placed on the shipping address). My husband spend 28 minutes on hold before hanging up and telling me to cancel the order. I called back and spent 37 minutes on hold before talking with a supervisor (Scott Tollin). He told me he simply needed to verify I wanted to the shoes shipped to a different address than my billing address. I have no problem with their policy, but think their hold time stinks. Also, Mr. Tollin spoke with me when the first representative refused even though I could verify all information - including password on the account and security number on my credit card (plus I am an authorized user). Will never do business with Finish Line again and will encourage all of my friends via facebook to be aware of their poor ability to handle customer service calls. "

"I am very disappointed with Finish Line.
My fiancé had been talking about the Jordan Spizike’s for weeks so I decided that when I got paid I would buy them for him. After finally receiving my paycheck so I could purchase the shoes my fiancé has been raving about, I searched online and found that Finish Line had them in stock. Not only did they have them in stock, but they had his size. He wears thirteen- so finding shoes that fit him that he actually likes can be difficult at times. I decided to make my purchase. His size was in stock and was available for me to select. The transaction went through successfully. Nowhere on the confirmation page did it disclose anything about there being a limited quantity, or that my order may not go through due to there being a limited quantity. I checked my bank account later that day and the funds had sure enough been placed in a “Pending “status. I was confident that he would be receiving the shoes he wanted within a week or so, and also happy that I had managed to have just enough money to buy them for him, and also lucky enough that they had not yet ran out of his size.
A few days later we checked on the status of the order and it said that it was on “Hold” due to something that needed to be verified in regards to the shipping address not matching my billing address. Fine.
I called them to get whatever needed to be straightened out, straightened out on what just so happened to be a Saturday and my day off. I spent the better part of the day trying to get in touch with someone due to there being an exorbitant amount of calls coming through, and their apparently being shorthanded. I made roughly 10-15 calls that day and spent 15-20 minutes on hold each time waiting to speak with someone only to eventually get transferred to a voicemail answering service advising to leave a voicemail….but never did I receive I call back. I gave up and decided to just try later on that day.
Around seven-ish that night I called them back and actually got to talk to someone. I verified my information and asked if the hold had been taken off. The rep advised me that it had. I once again felt confident that we would be receiving the shoes within a week or so.
Several days later (Wednesday) we contacted Finish Line again due to the order now having had a status of “Processing” for a few days. They advised that due to a high demand the shoes may or may not be available and if they did not ship by Friday then most likely they were no longer available. I could not believe what I just heard. But I decided to just be patient, because I was certain that this couldn’t possibly be right. Clearly when I initially made the purchase my transaction had gone through successfully, so there should be no reason I should have been sold something that finish line wasn’t absolutely certain would be available when it was time to ship. So I thought.
The next day (Thursday) we called in again to check on the status and they advised that they had in fact sold out of that size and were now going to see if they were able to locate the shoes anywhere else and send them to us, if not the transaction would be cancelled and I would receive a full refund. Later the same day we received a call telling us that they could not locate any of the shoes and the transaction would be cancelled and I would receive a full refund. At this point I was very angry. My fiancé asked the rep who called how this could have happened and was told that when our order had been placed on “Hold” for verification……no item was ever actually placed on hold. In other words, they went ahead and sold the shoes that I had already bought because somewhere along the line someone dropped the ball. My fiancé did not even receive an apology for the oversight. The rep simply stated it as if it was an everyday occurrence there that a customer is sold an item that it is no longer available.
I understand that these shoes were in high demand. That is beside the point. I understand that I will be receiving a full refund. That too is beside the point. The point is this…I finally had the money to buy my fiancé a pair of shoes he actually really liked…. in his size at that! And now because of a careless oversight due to the incompetence of a company, an item that we purchased with what we thought was plenty of time in advance….was then sold out from under us. In my opinion this is unacceptable business practice and if I had enough money for a lawyer I would pursue legal action. But then I guess if I had that much money I could have just bought him 15 pair the very first day the d*** things came out just like all those rich people do and I wouldn’t be sitting here telling this story in the first place.
Finish line has just lost my business indefinitely.

"After ten days of seeing my order "processing" it gets cancelled.
I called to see why and they said this item was no longer in stock.

I would understand and just move on... But why did it take 10 days? And worse than that, why is that same shoe, in the same size, on their website right now???? That is crap! The next would-be-customer who attempts to buy these shoes will just end up as frustrated as I am now (after a couple of weeks).

Avoid.

"FinishLine is worthless. Ordered shoes that were apparantly not in inventory. I got a clearance t-shirt for $1.99. I wind up getting just the shirt and my shoe order gets canceled and I still wind up paying $9.98 for shipping. What kind of crap is that? I basically paid 4x as much for shipping than the shirt I got and the shoes never came. Customer service sucks. I'm going to call my credit card company to get a refund."

"My review is consistent with the rest, Finish Line waits more than a week to cancel your order and doesn't even notify you that they canceled your order. The only reason I knew that my order was canceled was by reviewing my credit card statement. All the technology we have nowadays and they can't keep track of their inventory. Finish Line will not get my business again! "

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!