Stores > Finish Line

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Finish Line by clicking a star below.
2014-12-29

"Ordered two hoodie sweatshirts for Christmas. Items arrived fairly quickly. Sweatshirts were packaged in two separate shipping packages - one in a box and the other in a shipping bag. Both shipped from different locations. One being a store out of Mississippi. Whoever packaged the hoodie did NOT remove the security tag from the sweatshirt. in fact the shirt was packaged with the ink style security tag facing up - it was exposed - so obviously the person who packed up the shirt had to see the security tag! One hoodie, the one with the ink tag was as I expected, a nice soft sweatshirt. The other hoodie looks like some cheap knockoff you'd find at a flea market. I'm very disappointed in the quality!
I called customer service to explain the issue with the security tag being left on one shirt. The person I talked with could hardly speak English. When I began to tell her about the issue with a tag still being attached she didn't understand what I was talking about. I had to explain multiple times and at one point she told me to lower my voice. I wasn't even yelling at her - although I wanted to. She asked me what I wanted to do about the shirt and I told her it wasn't usable because of the tag. She finally said I could keep the hoodie and Finish Line would credit my account. Well, I've checked my account and there have been NO credits. I'm very disappointed in this store. It was obvious there was a communication barrier, NO refund/credit, and unless I find a store to remove the tag, the hoodie is useless! Sorry, sorry service!! Will NOT ever do business with Finish Line again! Wish I had read reviews on this store prior to ordering!

2014-12-23

"I ordered the college hoodies and am very disappointed in the quality. These are $10 sweat shirts at best. Do not buy them. I will be sending mine back. "

2014-12-17

"I placed an order online and immediately called to cancel the order so I could place a new one with expedited shipping. The representative that I spoke with advised that the order would be cancelled and not ship out. Lo and behold that same night I get an email saying that my order shipped out. When I called the following day they advise that there is nothing that they could do. "

2014-11-25

"They are the worse company of life. Their liars and have horrible customer service! I ordered 3 pairs of sneakers was sent a confirmation and then told my info doesn't match and when i called the credit card people I'm told all info is correct and they never contacted them. I call finish line back my order goes through then 3 days later I'm told they can't find 1 of the sneakers and they canceled it. So I now had to pay more to get the sneakers. That is despicable! I buy from way better companies like Gucci, Chanel and so on and have never had a problem. I will never ever purchase from them again!!!!"

2014-11-14

"BEWARE! They take DOUBLE the amount out of your debit card for over a week! "

2014-10-10

"Incompetent business. I ordered a few sale items off of the website. I received the two pairs of pants fine, however, they only sent me ONE sneaker out of the pair. I called customer to let them know. The lady was pleasant but as bright as a basement. After waiting on hold for 20 mins, the lady told me it was all set and she would expedite me a new PAIR of sneakers. Three days later, a package arrived. Instead of sending me a new pair of shoes like I requested, I was sent another pair of pants, no shoes. At this point I was angry. I called customer service again. The man told me he was sorry and would fix the problem. He also said the company would give me a 20$ gift card. I was to return both the pants and one shoe via UPS. Thanks for the inconvenience finishline. A few days later the proper product arrived but no sign of the gift card I was supposed to get and now I am supposed to return the products that they incorrectly sent to me. GooD luck with that. This is a terrible company that I would never order from or shop at again. East bay is much more legit and competent. "

2014-09-25

"Placed two orders and two were cancelled Sep 20 and Sep 21 and were canceled alleging they couldnt verify billing information meanwhile on the same day i bought at walmart, then Carters and orders went thru fine. I then placed an order again on Sep 23 using my brother's card they did call spoke to my brother he did verify all and they insist on saying it was being processed and info being verified and accordingly to customer service their processing time is 2-5 business day? horrible.
Def. wont buy again and that is not to mention i paid $30 for rush shipping so I could have my order before traveling. still not sure if i will receive it before hand
Placed order on two other website 09/21 and both orders have been delivered already and ia m still struggling with finish line. DO NOT RECOMMEND

2014-09-10

"Horrible customer service , the worst company ever "

2014-09-08

"Horrible customer service. Do not know what theyre talking about online or in the local store. I spent 300 on clothes/shoes and was supposed to get $50 rewards or something like that. Exchanged one of the shoes that i bought for a different size and the rep online tells me im -40 on their rewards program. Their explanantion at the store "yeah that doesnt seem right". Complete garbage company"

2014-09-06

"Definitely the worst company, bad customer service, bad business practice. Sent me an email three days after placing the order, and told me that they had to cancel my order because they couldn't verify my telephone number with Discover card, also told me they had called me on my phone and no one picked it up. Well, neither is true. Never received any call from them, no voicemail, I also called Discover and Discover said the charge was approved the same time the order was placed. Called FinishLine customer service, not ever the supervisor wants to get on the phone with me to give me a good explanation why they cancelled the order, even when I offered to use another credit card. They simply said the order is already canceled, there is nothing they can do, they could not reprocess it again. Told me to reorder from their website again at the listed price, but won't give me the same discount like the first order when they had a sale. What a joke, I think this company is a scam, they may not even have the products they are selling, or they realized they made a mistake on the price so they didn't want to honor the order. Bad business practice. Didn't even know they had so many bad reviews from other people until I Google it, should have done that at the beginning since this was the first time trying to buy from them. Save your time and your personal information, stay away from FinishLine, just a terrible company."

2014-08-23

"The rewards program is crap! Was told that if I spent $100 before sept 1 i'd get a $20 discount. I spent $175 and after 40 minutes messing with them I was told that it will take up to 45 days for me to receive a discount in the mail. I also asked if they could just honor their statement and give me an immediate discount so I could go ahead and buy another pair of shoes. Their response was, "it's too process exhaustive"."

2014-08-20

"I bought a pair of fingertrap max from finish line. They were for my son ... His school shoes. The same day I ordered myself a pair from famous footwear and I got mine in 2 days and my sons took 2 weeks. I was told that we would get the shoe in a couple of days when I bought it. Had I would have known this in the beginning I wouldn't have bought them from somewhere else. So he gets the shoes and decides he didn't like the way they felt on his foot so we took them back and when he had to order another pair I was offered overnight shipping for a fee of 20 dollars. Needless to say.... I didn't get them. I called finish line and was then told that they do not offer overnight shipping and that who ever sold me that option didn't know what they were talking about and that it would take a couple of days. This is a total scam and I think all buyers should beware. If you have to order a shoe I wouldn't order from them unless you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks."

2014-05-14

"I ordered a Puma gym shoes on line on 05/08/14 and after few hours the order went thru, finish line sent me an email confirming the order is official and the money was taken from my Paypal (received confirmation from paypal too)

6 days later (almost a week), I was expecting the shoes by my door instead I received a cancellation email of my order by finish line telling me the item is not available anymore and we are sorry, so go place another order if you want another shoe (It's like I'm gonna trust them again with another shipment)

Customer care Christa P was unhelpful and did not even care if finish line will loose a customer, they could not handle their own mistake with professionalism they did not even offer a replacement shoe with the same price (more likely the upgradable one), no solutions seems to be taken place in this case, no problem resolution with Finish line customer service

Never again with finish line (I really FINISHED with them)

2014-02-24

"Their customer service is horrible and the website is flawed. I've emailed customer service several times and never get a response. I've tried writing reviews on the website and they never go through. If I try to rate other customer reviews, I always get taken to another page in error and not able to rate, nor post, then get lost and can't get back to the original page I was on. I've called customer service to ask about their return policy and what they told me was very different than what was listed on the website and sounded VERY sketchy. It’s not straightforward at all. They call it a “credit”, but is that a credit of the money back to your payment method or a store credit? I need to know how my return might be handled. Buying shoes online is not an easy thing. You better be sure because if they’res a problem with size or fit, it's important to know how your return will be processed. And it sure would be nice to rate and write sneaker reviews on the site. Reviews usually help me out a lot before making a purchase, but the way the Finish Line review section is setup is flawed. They go by stars alone, instead of a description. I'd like to read what others have to say."

2013-11-27

"My name is Felix Canton I ordered Lebron XI from finishline and they shipped the shoes but they were stollen from my door , so I call finishline and they open an ups investigation and it takes 10 days so i wait then they ship a replacement but right before it was delivered finishline intercepted the package so i called and was like wtf then a rep told me to file a police report and open an usps investigation . So I did what the rep told me to do then i gave them the reference #s. More time passes and eveytime i called i was told that they didnt know the status of my order and hung up on me everytime. So at this point im very pissed , I called back for like the 9th time and a lady agreed to ship me another replacement so I wait and wait then the package was out for delivery then finishing intercepts the package again so now I'm furious so I call finishline then they told me they have to open another ups investigation then I for the first time I cursed during a call and ever since my emails and calls arent answered anymore . But the crazy thing is i started an 2 usps investigations , 1 online and one with my local post office . When I went to my local post office they told me they would cover it because the postman left the package at the door and they told me to call finishline and dispute delivery . And whats even crazier is that I know almost everyone in my local PO and they are expecting a call from finishline but as of Nov 7 they've never been contacted by finishline and it is now Nov 28th. And of course they took like 3 days to ship with no signature comfirmation. So the point of this story is stay far away.from finishline the are farby the.worst company . Just stay away from them and you will.be fine"

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!