• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"REALLY DID A GREAT JOB. GOT HERE ON TIME AND IN GOOD SHAPE NO NICK, DINGS OR ANYTHING. COULDN'T HAVE A BETTER JOB ANYWHERE ELSE. CONCIDERING THAT I FORGOT TO TELL THEM THAT I WAS MOVING. STILL MANAGED TO GET HERE ON TIME AND NO BREAKING DOWN. YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER SHIRLEY FLOWERS P.S. FOR ANYONE'S NEEDS. 3883 W.18TH EUGENE OREGON."

“Hi Shirley,

Thanks so much for the kind words!
We really appreciate the order and the time taken to provide feedback.”

"I ordered mason jars and 5 of them broke on the way. I ordered a Mr. and Mrs. mason jar set and was sent 2 Mrs. jars. I haven't heard back from them, but I am hoping the refund and trade will be efficient."

"Here in timely fashion
Adorable and inexpensive favors for shower

"My items arrived quickly and unbroken, very pleased"

"Loved what I ordered. It was easy to order and my shipment came as promised. "

"I was extremely pleased with the product I ordered and the efficiency in which it arrived. I will highly recommend favor warehouse to my friends."

"My package is arrived on time and all items are beautiful like I see them online. I'm very satisfied."

"My order was split into two shipments, but I only received one tracking number. It would have been nice if I had been provided both."

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Sorry about that and thank you for the feedback.
We will figure out what caused the second tracking email to get skipped and correct the issue to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you again for your order!”

"This is my second time ordering from Favor warehouse and I'm sure its not my last!!! I ordered, I received an email right away... They kept me updated the whole way through... My product came fairly quick and I am truly pleased with it. I love this company they have everything!! Thanks for the great service."

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Thanks again for your orders. We truly appreciate the business!”

"I love using you guys...Your package came early and I sooooo appreciated it. Just to let you know I RAVE about you all the time.... Thank you so much ! "

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We really appreciate that!
Thanks for helping to get our name out there!”

"i love all items that i ordered. Such a great online store"

"It was easy to shop. The prices are very fair. Will visit this site again for sure."

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback!”

"Items not delivered as promised even though I paid for next day air The package has yet been delivered "

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We are also quite disappointed.

We did ship the order out via UPS Next Day Air as promised but UPS didn't deliver it until FOUR days later, which is totally unacceptable.

We understand the urgency required with the delivery of some of our shipments and we depend on UPS to get the job done, especially when a premium is paid for next day air service. When they don't, it's a huge let down for us and can be a major inconvenience and disappointment for our customers. Especially when they are counting on something we shipped them for a special event.

We filed a complaint with our UPS account manager and asked them to explain.

Their response was as follows:

"There was terrible weather in Kentucky late last week with flooding rains and winds. The “Adverse Weather” notation is in our tracking system."

We can understand forces of nature getting in the way of a timely delivery but we expect UPS to be able to complete next day deliveries without getting delayed by "rain" and "wind".

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this caused you.”

"Delivery was quick and the favors we're worth the price!"

"Cards came on time as they said they would. Good Quality. I would order again from Favor Warehouse when I need something."

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.