• Address: 17 Gramercy Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"I placed my order a little over a week before my event. They delivered my order with 2 days to spare. I bought wine stoppers as a shower favor. They were beautiful!"

"I received my order within a week of the purchase date. I did take out insurance since the items were glass, but they arrived well packaged and nothing was broken. I am very pleased with this purchase and would order from this website again. "

"I absolutely loved it ! It was easy, and prices were great. Thank you ! I will not only visit the site again, but reccomend it to my friends. "

"Your products were BEAUTIFUL!!! VERY VERY SATISFIED"

"I did have a very favorable experience. Firstly when I found out that the order had been placed twice, I called you and the customer service associate was very helpful. She cancelled one of the orders and made a credit to my credit card. your company had shipped my merchandise in a timely manner and I do appreciate that. I would be a returning customer."

"the staff was very helpful when I called. and the product was better than I expezted"

"I was extremely satisfyed with customer service and the attention given to my order."

"My order was shipped promptly, and all items were exactly as pictured. Overall, shopping with Favor Warehouse was a positive experience. "

"Hi, I'm so happy that i received my order today, but when i opened the box and counted it was 2 boxes of 24 candles each so 48 and 8 singles around the boxes. it is missing 4 candles because i ordered 60.
The packing list shows 60 shipped but is not, so please send me the 4 missing items.
Please let me know when you are shipping them with the tracking number.
Thank you.

"customer service was very helpful in assisting me with my decision making. I received my favors on time and package well,"

"All of the honey jars and labels arrived earlier than expected and in excellent condition with the exception of one jar. We were very pleased!"

"overall experience was very good. Only thing is the mint box favors were very small. I need to find something else to give along with it."

"I contacted Favor Warehouse after not receiving an order placed with another company. I was panicking because I was now in a time crunch to get the favors needed in time. I first spoke with someone on the phone who was not only sympathetic but very helpful in suggesting how to get my favors in time, even offering suggestions of other items to give me the best chance of a timely delivery. I needed the items on 6/27 and it was 6/20 that I placed the order with Favor Warehouse. I was told there was a good chance of receiving the items by 6/27 but to my surprise they were delivered on 6/24. I don't know how they got these items to me so quickly, but I am so grateful that they did. I would definitely order from this company again and would highly recommend them to others. "

"If I don't receive my order in the next 24 hours, I will NEVER use this site again-I have 60 people coming and no favors right now, even though I spent an extra $44.00 just for shipping!"

"The items delivered on time. I just wish they will be a little more meitculous about the quality of their products, some of the items has bubbly finish and some are ok, while some are in good condition. You sell items for give aways, and we expect them to be very good, if not, satisfactory. Great pricing, though!"

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.