Stores > Favor Warehouse

• Customer Support: 888-835-8086
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri - Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 914-514-3550

2015-07-02

"The product quality wasn't as expected "

2015-07-01

"I was very pleased with my order. I order some items that were glass and the box was crushed by ups but it was packed so well that everything was in perfect shape.
I would order from Favor Warehouse again and recommend them to friends.

2015-06-29

"The 4x6 family picture frame was nice."

2015-06-29

"Service is excellent. Will buy again"

2015-06-28

"Customer service was very professional and feedback was great."

2015-06-28

"My purchase was received on time and quality of the favors excellent! Thanks"

2015-06-27

"Positives: delivery was fast.
Negatives: packaging is terrible, exterior and the gift boxes. Some gift boxes were damaged/bent prior to shipping and should have never been shipped. The special order tags are overpriced and poor quality (customers should have option of font as I'm not satisfied w/the font). Ordered the personalized lifesavers also, they were good and packaged the best but still feel over priced $31.00 for 100 lifesavers.

Thanks.

2015-06-27

"Their service is remarkable! They strive to get the goods delivered. And the customer care is very helpful, and most importantly very prompt! I love the stuff they have for every occasion! Thank you very much. I look forward to order more from them for future events. "

2015-06-26

"Yes the package arrived 3:00 and I wasnt home, I was @ work. My 14 daughter answered the door and UPS asked her if she had a card to pay for the additional charges for which your company did not advise me of. Had you advised me that I had to pay an additional 40.03 I could of pay this amout upfront. So no I don't have the package. So now I have to find a way to pick up the pkg @ a location which is far from my home and given that I dont have a car I have to take 3 buses to get to the location which is why I opted to have it delivered to my house. I really think that you should credit me for an amount for all this trouble. So long story short I did not save any $$ ordering items that were on special. I also dont have very much time to pick up the package which means that it might be returned to your company and I will have lost a a lot of $$$$. I am organizing a 25th wedding anniversay and I'm quite embarassed to tell my family memebers that I might not have the items I ordered because I dont want to bother anyone because I dont have a car..this is really embarassing:("

2015-06-25

"Very Happy, nice quality and good price"

2015-06-25

"Was looking for a different type of favor. Saw the elegant placecard/picture frames and fell in love with them. They were delivered quickly. They will be a perfect addition to our favor bags. "

2015-06-25

"I really like this product"

2015-06-24

"I've ordered for several different occasions, e.g., my daughter's Sweet 16 and now my wedding. I'm always satisfied with my experience as the products are well designed and arrive on time."

2015-06-23

"Items delivered were received fast and packaged great. "

2015-06-22

"The ordering was really easy and the item I ordered is pretty. It's the shimmering angel ornament. Shipping was fast and the packing was great. I would recommend this company and I will order from them again."

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member
Favor Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!