• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

"we very happy got everything on tone and all in 1 peice"

"Very nice!!! Giving out for Mother's Day - timing was great! Will shop here AGAIN!!!"

"Still have not received order as of may 9

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Order has been on hold pending a reply to our messages regarding the incorrect billing address provided during checkout.

You replied today with a valid billing address and the order has been queued for shipment.”

"The online ordering was very easy.
The products were just as I expected and will be fine for my wedding.

"Everything was great... favors and the super faster delivery. I love this website!"

"The service was great! And I received exactly what i needed! Loved it! Thank you!"

"I recommend this website to family and friends"

"product arrived quickly and safely at a good price too

"I have made several purchases from favor warehouse...I have never been disappointed...great products for a great value."

"Delivered on time and the product was great! :)"

"These favors are very cute, however you will have to be creative if you want to add a " Thank You for coming tag" . I added a blow pop and made a thank You tag to the basket they were displayed in. Overall they are cute and girlie. "

"The candle holders look nice. "

"Great prices, fast service, items exactly as advertised. I will order again."

"My favors arrived in a timely fashion love them they will be a big hit for the birthday party "

"I am absolutely DISSATISFIED with being misguided by the customer service rep at Favor Warehouse.

I called last Thursday, April 23, to ensure expedited shipment will guarantee receipt of my order by Wednesday, April 29th. I was told by the Rep that I do NOT need to expedite shipment since delivery is in NJ. I was directed to remove the event date and to select normal shipment. It's Thursday, April 30th and the the products still aren't delivered. The event for which I ordered is occurring NOW! I'm extremely unhappy about the misinformation, and the added pressure it caused.

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.