• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

"The 4x6 family picture frame was nice."

"Service is excellent. Will buy again"

"Customer service was very professional and feedback was great."

"My purchase was received on time and quality of the favors excellent! Thanks"

"Positives: delivery was fast.
Negatives: packaging is terrible, exterior and the gift boxes. Some gift boxes were damaged/bent prior to shipping and should have never been shipped. The special order tags are overpriced and poor quality (customers should have option of font as I'm not satisfied w/the font). Ordered the personalized lifesavers also, they were good and packaged the best but still feel over priced $31.00 for 100 lifesavers.

Thanks.

"Their service is remarkable! They strive to get the goods delivered. And the customer care is very helpful, and most importantly very prompt! I love the stuff they have for every occasion! Thank you very much. I look forward to order more from them for future events. "

"Yes the package arrived 3:00 and I wasnt home, I was @ work. My 14 daughter answered the door and UPS asked her if she had a card to pay for the additional charges for which your company did not advise me of. Had you advised me that I had to pay an additional 40.03 I could of pay this amout upfront. So no I don't have the package. So now I have to find a way to pick up the pkg @ a location which is far from my home and given that I dont have a car I have to take 3 buses to get to the location which is why I opted to have it delivered to my house. I really think that you should credit me for an amount for all this trouble. So long story short I did not save any $$ ordering items that were on special. I also dont have very much time to pick up the package which means that it might be returned to your company and I will have lost a a lot of $$$$. I am organizing a 25th wedding anniversay and I'm quite embarassed to tell my family memebers that I might not have the items I ordered because I dont want to bother anyone because I dont have a car..this is really embarassing:("

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“While we are truly sorry to hear of the trouble you need to go through to pick the package up due to transportation issues, we absolutely made you aware of the fact that customs and brokerage fees would be collected upon delivery.

That is the case with all international shipments to your country.

We do not allow an international sale to occur on our site without displaying detailed information about customs and brokerage fees that international shipments will incur and require international customers to read this information and click a checkbox indicating that they have read and understood this prior to enabling the complete purchase button to activate.

You in fact clicked that checkbox and your click was recorded and logged.

Perhaps you did not read the text when you clicked? It's not in any way hidden on the page and we have made it impossible to miss. You are welcomed to confirm this by simply visiting our checkout page again and selecting any country other than the United States of America.”

"Very Happy, nice quality and good price"

"Was looking for a different type of favor. Saw the elegant placecard/picture frames and fell in love with them. They were delivered quickly. They will be a perfect addition to our favor bags. "

"I really like this product"

"I've ordered for several different occasions, e.g., my daughter's Sweet 16 and now my wedding. I'm always satisfied with my experience as the products are well designed and arrive on time."

"Items delivered were received fast and packaged great. "

"The ordering was really easy and the item I ordered is pretty. It's the shimmering angel ornament. Shipping was fast and the packing was great. I would recommend this company and I will order from them again."

"My experience with ordering ,paying, and the actual merchandise was fine. However, when the package came it was very damaged on one end. Upon opening it and taking out my 40 card holders, two had a piece broken off in the same place. I did not want to return items costing $1.34 apiece, so I glued the pieces on. I did call to tell the Warehouse of that. they offered to replace or refund. I declined, but if they had been more expensive or not so close to my using them, I might have agreed to do that."

"No comments. .it's a waste of time."

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.