Favor Warehouse Reviews - page 2 - favorwarehouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.70/10 974 reviews

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

"Product arrived quickly and was packaged professionally. The angel letter opener is lovely in a perfect gift box. "

"The wine stoppers are absolutely gorgeous. The delivery time was outstanding "

"Very cute; good size and the box is cute, too."

"The item was a hit with the ladies at the weekend conference"

"Great product and delivery was right on time!!!"

"Very satisfatied with the product. The delivery was fast."

"I had to returm my item, and I experienced great customer service"

"I received my order quickly. The price was very affordable. The item was so adorable and perfect for my occasion."

"Fantastic customer service when i ordered over the phone. Fast delivery even with the bad weather conditions on the East Coast this past January. Items received in good condition. Nicely individually packaged just the way the site displays it. "

"I am very much satisfy with the service. The product was as I expected to be and I got it on time. thank you so very much. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I never received a e-mail about items has been shipped because I had to call twice it wasn't nothing with my email i was getting all my email everyday i called the third time the lady had to tell me the tracking number never received any email from favors since march 15th that's wheni first did the order i had to be on guard to watch out for my delivery cus I didn't know when to expect it"

modified review reply posted Mar-26-2014

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for your email. We are disappointed to have received a 4 star review given the fast shipping and service provided on this order. Your order was placed Saturday the 15th, your order shipped Tuesday the 18th and was delivered Thursday the 20th - all with standard processing and Ground shipping.

We do trigger automatic emails upon shipment. In this case we also sent a follow up tracking email on 3/19 to your Yahoo account and again on 3/20 in response to your request for the tracking. None of our emails received a bounce back and as such it is very likely that the emails were caught in your spam folder as happens with Yahoo mail accounts from time to time.

The Yahoo spam filter is overly restrictive and often incorrectly captures valid emails as spam.

Thank you for your order and we look forward to your repeat business.”

"I received my gifts in a timely fashion. They were packaged very well & will MOST definitely recommend this site to others & order from here again! I am a very satisfied customer! :)"

Rating 8/104/5

"As I told them, over half of the items which were shipped had to
have the tags reglued and some of the ears on the bears are not
as they should be.

"My first experience w/ FW was so above & beyond the call of duty (Hurricane Sandy played into the story) I knew I'd return. I just received my latest order and again it went smooth as silk with premium quality products. I am a loyal customer and you would be a wise consumer to use Favor Warehouse! "

"Their prices were great and the orders came very quickly."