• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"I was very satisfied with the online price it was the cheapest by comparison.and the phone service was satisfying too."

"Excellent store. Easy website, product exactly as described, quick shipping & very reasonable price. Extremely efficient."

"Enjoyed the wide selection of items to view and choose from.

Quick delivery of items ordered.

"The favors are great, they are box nice and good quality. Very nice. Definitely will use this company again. "

"Great candy selection and great prices"

"I was concerned when I did not receive any notification like with my initial order. but I had it the next day."

"I am a recurrent customer for important events. The items I have ordered are beautiful. I recently ordered 25 candles but received only 24. I called customer service and still haven't received a resolution. Previous to this order I made an order with samples and it was cancelled with the excuse that it was too many glass in the order. I had to call to find out about the cancellation."

"I receive the package on time and picture frame coasters are beautiful."

"I ordered the mini black lanterns for wedding favors. Within minutes of ordering online a rep phoned me to confirm my address. The order arrived faster than I expected. The lanterns are delightful, and better quality than I expected for the price. Each one is boxed and includes a tea light. With a ribbon and gift tag they will look terrific on the tables. We will use them during the sunset ceremony as well. Very pleased with our purchase. Thanks."

"out of the 9 boxes I bought 7 of them had tags on them that were printed backwards. I ended up having to cut the tags off of all of them so that they could be used."

"I can't even begin to say just how unprofecianal the two woman running this business are, they were late in responding to my every e-mail. They promis you e-mails and confirmations that never get delivered and they sent my credit card information to some other persons e-mail. Unprofecinal is the only word that sums it up! And the excuse was they didn't have enuf staffing. It's a know fact that they work out of there own homes! Pathetic! I'll take my business else where?"

"Web page easy to navigate and took no tome completing order on line. Notifications re shipping etc. timely and accurate."

"My order of 100 favors was delivered promptly as per schedule 2/10/15."

"Snow days delay was swiftly corrected and delivered on 02/06/15. Thanks."

"Order was quick, product was exactly what I'd been looking for. I couldn't be happier!"

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.