• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

"Very simple and easy to use. Also, it was the only place I could find to do customization just how I liked without it breaking the bank. I would recommend them to anyone."

"This was my third purchase from Favor Warehouse. They do not disappoint! !"

"Everything was at it shoes on the pictures and I received the products on time."

"I was very please with what I purchased and I will be putting in another order soon. Those mirrows and tins are perfect for my event, they was her on time.
Thank you so much and I will order again soon.

"Some of my items are scratched and has some black spots on them."

"It was an easy process. Ordering went great and production completed order in a great time frame!"

"I ordered some personalized coasters. They look very "plain"! I wished there was the option to add more detailss around the edges. I had to contact customer service and they responded very quickly and were extremely helpful! I am also very happy that the coasters were delivered much sooner than expected..."

"After a small disruption in ordering, delivery was prompt."

"Thankyou for the good Service :)"

"Pior to placing the order i spoke with a staff member that said i would to place the order thing a half hour from speaking to rhem in order not to be charged with the rush delivery charges. While still on the phone with her i placed the order and still got charged with the fee. I was greatful that i got the order in time but disappointed that it cost the $8.00 since a hard conversation with your stating one thing but another occurred "

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the mixed messaging.
We have just refunded your credit card for the $8.95 rush fee that was charged.”

"My favors were exactly what I was looking for and I got my order very quickly!"

"I rcv'd my server set for our wedding and the quality of it was amazing. For the price I did not think it was going to be all that great but I am totally amazed and beyond satisfied ..."

"I completely LOVED THEM. THEY ARRIVED JUST IN TIME AND SO BEAUTIFUL AND AFFORDABLE FOR THE QUALITY. IT WAS A PERFECT GIFT FOR OUR WOMEN EVENT AT CHURCH"

"they were way smaller then was described"

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Sorry but how do you figure?

The size is exactly as described.

From description on product page: "Each 1 ΒΌ" x 2" favor has an included tealight ..."
Product page: http://www.favorwarehouse.com/F8309/

Here's a picture of the item next to a measuring tape for reference!

"Great quality, great price, and fast service. The cost of shipping was high but I'm very happy with my purchase. "

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.