• Address: 17 Gramercy Place

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Excellent delivery time and product is just as promised!"

"Product arrived on time but not the quality I expected. "

"Timely delivery. well packaged."

"I did receive my order Jan. 6 but only received 6 items, not 8.
I called customer service and they took care of it right away. I'll receive the other 2 items very soon. Good customer service and I appreciate their efforts.
Thank you so much!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-05-2015

“Hello,

Order shipped 12/29 and is scheduled for delivery to you tomorrow.
The UPS tracking number is 1ZXX30320349385754.

Thank you for updating the review. We sincerely appreciate your order and feedback!”

"I ordered the Winter wonderland set for my God daughters bridal shower. The set was delivered quickly and it was packaged nicely too. The set includes 2 toast glasses, guest book, pen, and cake server. It looks just like it did online. She was thrilled with the set!!

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your order and for your kind feedback!”

"No way to track my order. Ordered it 12/25/24 for an event 1/2/15. No knowledge of order or where it is or even it there is a possibility it will be here in time for my event"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-05-2015

“Hello,

Tracking is available on our site and via email.

The order was placed on Christmas Day and without Rush Processing selected. It shipped on December 29th (rush processing at no charge), and was delivered January 2nd, which was three business days after the order was placed.

If you have a moment, we would sincerely appreciate an update to this review.

Tracking#: 1ZXX30320351273932”

"Had to keep reordering the item, because it kept getting cancelled. What a pain. After calling CS dept. They finally told me I didn't indicate 10-14 day shipping option, how am I supposed to know that? This is a Total failure on their part, never again."

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear that you were frustrated by the experience you had on our site.
We would like to clarify what took place from our perspective.

4 orders were placed by customer on our site between December 20th and 22nd.

Order 1: Placed December 20th. Canceled because the Amazon Payment was declined. We emailed to let you know that the payment declined so that you could check your account and try again. You had also indicated an event date of 12/23, which was two days later, but did not select Rush Processing or an upgraded shipping method. We informed you in the same cancellation email that delivery by the 23rd would have required Rush Processed at the minimum.

Order 2: Placed December 21st with Christmas Eve entered as the event date. Standard Processing was again selected instead of Rush Processing. Order was canceled because delivery by Christmas Eve would have been impossible based on your location and the shipping and processing options selected. This was explained in the 2nd cancellation email again.

Order 3: Placed on the site several minutes later with Christmas Eve entered as the event date once again. Rush Processing and upgraded shipping methods again not selected. Order was canceled and another email explaining the cancellation reason was sent.

Order 4: Placed December 22nd with no event date indicated. Order was shipped on December 23rd. Rush Processing provided at no additional charge as a courtesy just in case a faster delivery was needed.”

"Limited to 4 items when buying samples to choose from for an upcoming event. 3 samples very cheaply made. 4th one is being considered. Rest donated to charity."

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that 3 of the samples did not meet your expectations and do hope that the 4th one is the right fit for your needs.

We limit sample purchases to four or fewer item codes for the following reasons:

1) To prevent breakage that often occurs when too many loose items consisting of products of different shapes and sizes are packed together.

2) Because we offer samples below cost as a courtesy to customers who wish to view a physical sample prior to committing to a larger purchase. Because they are offered below cost, we are forced to limit the number of samples purchased. Again, they are intended to be shipped only as samples prior to a larger purchase.”

"The item I ordered was well priced & appears to be well made. It arrived quickly & was well packaged. I would absolutely consider Favor Warehouse for future purchases. Thank-you!"

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We sincerely appreciate your order and feedback!”

"Satisfied with product and quickness of delivery."

"Awesome turn around and quality items!! "

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you again for your order and feedback!”

"You need to go to charm school when canceling an order. YOU did nor read and other such endearing phrases are really serving your purpose. There are better ways to say things. I found something much better and less expensive at Joanne's down the street. You did me a favor and lost a potential custimer. This was a trial order of packaging of my product. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We just reviewed the representatives email to you.
You are correct. There certainly are better ways of saying things.

We apologize for the response you received and appreciate your feedback.
We will discuss the response with the representative that wrote it and will use this as a training opportunity for all of our reps.

We are happy to hear that you were able to find what you needed and hope that you will give us another opportunity to do business with you in the future.”

"They cancelled the order that I made just after I left the country and it was not possible to look for the same product in another store. Really disappointed. They said they had more than enough product when I chatted on line with them. Two days latter they said that they had to cancel because it was not enough product."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused. However, we do want to clarify a couple of things.

1) We did have plenty of stock when we chatted with you.
Unfortunately, there was a large corporate order being placed at the same time and unbeknownst to the representative you were chatting with. That order was submitted before yours and cleared out the rest of our inventory on this product.

This was unanticipated and required a bit of time for the exact number of pieces left in stock to be counted.

2) It did not take us two days to notify you of the issue.
Your order was placed on December 10th at 5:05 PM Eastern Time.
The cancellation email and refund receipt were emailed to you on December 10th at 10:51 PM Eastern time.

Issues like this are extremely rare, as evidenced by our overall review profile.
Our staff updates product availability on the site throughout the day, every day.”

"I put my order in 4 weeks before the event but was told to pay an additional $8.67 for speedy shipment or it would not arrive on time! Then I get my favors & they smell like paint! I mean a strong, long lasting smell that screams "cheap & made in China!" When I emailed FavorWarehouse they just had a lame reply that I could return them but that particular favor is one of their best sellers! I'm never buying from them again! Remember when the prices are too good to be true there's a good reason!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We had a notice up at the top of our website which indicated that rush processing would be required for this product to be delivered within the time frame you required. This was due to the manufacturers holiday shipping schedule.

Item F8648 is a well made and well designed product - we sell several hundred pieces of this item each week and the manufacturer sells thousands across their customer base - none have reported any issues with the favor and there have never been reports of a paint odor.
This can also be evidenced in the strong product reviews of this product on our site and others.

You may certainly return any favor you are unhappy with following the return procedures posted at the bottom of our home page on our site.”

"It was easy to order, delivery was quick and products were even nicer than I hoped. Overall, the experience was excellent."

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.