Fat Brain Toys Reviews - page 4 - fatbraintoys.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.90/10 2,062 reviews

Fat Brain Toys is not a merchant member
Fat Brain Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,080)

"it was just what we were looking for and here sooner than expected. Will shop here again!"

"thank you! very satisfied!"

"All items were of good quality. Very pleased!"

"Ordering was efficient; shipping was efficient; received on timely basis!"

"Great products & service :) Thank you"

"Fat Brain Toys was fast, easy and accurate!"

"We love Fat Brain Toys. They have a great selection and my kids love everything we get from there. Half of our Christmas gifts were from there. Thanks Fat Brain Toys."

"The shipping address got incorrectly entered somehow. I noticed it when I got the the tracking number, which had it going to the wrong state. I messaged the company, and the woman who communicated with me called UPS and got it rerouted. They also followed up when the package showed delivered. Was a much better customer service experience than Amazon!"

"I received my order within three days and was very pleased with the quality of the toys."

"You came through for Xmas! Thanks"

"Purchased Roylco Straws and Connectors for our grandson for Christmas. He was overjoyed and his comment was "Just what I've always wanted!"
We were very pleased with the service from Fat Brain Toys. Good price and it arrived exactly when they said it would.

"I was extremely happy with Fat Brain Toys. Would definitely order from them again. Love the product selection!"

"Love the toys and game I chose. Can't help but think they will be thrilled with their gifts"

"liked your catalog -- ordered from it. It had something I wanted to find. "

"Very easy to deal with. Received toys in short time. Granddaughter loved them."