• FastTech FastTech Elite Status

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

2015-07-25

"Everything is good and decent.
  Bravo!"

2015-07-25

"????? ??????? ? ???? ???????? ????????? ???,? ????? ????????? ???????.?? ?? ?????? ?????????? ???? ? ???????? ??????, ??? ?? ????? ????????.?? ? ????? ?????? ???????? ????????.???? ? ?????? ?????? ??????? ?? FastTech."

2015-07-25

"It was OK, order was delivered"

2015-07-25

"Transaction completed as expected. Shipping always takes a bit long, but I understood that before ordering. All items delivered and in excellent condition. Thumbs up."

2015-07-25

"great prices. no more to say
...................................................

2015-07-25

"Fast delivery, product as described."

2015-07-25

"My first order was a good size, well over 100 dollars. While that was processing I made two additional orders. Even though I know shipping is slow, I was surprised when the two latter orders arrived before the first was shipped. First they told me it was because they were doing inventory. Then they said it wasn't in stock. The website said everything was in stock. I asked if they would send a partial order. I even asked if I could pay the upgrade to express shipping. They wouldn't even acknowledge my questions. They just kept answering "we are sorry for the delay. Thank you for your understanding. It came about a month later. Most of the items are subpar. Some drip tips fit and others exactly the same except for color don't fit. Same with coils. The mod itself works and looks fine. I guess it's hit or miss with quality and shipping. The customer service is more like customer "disservice". I'll support local entrepreneurs from now on. "

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue, we will work on to improve the quality control process.

Most of the items sold on FastTech.com are covered by FastTech Standard Return Policy. This item is covered by the said warranty. For more details, please visit this page: http://www.fasttech.com/pages/standard-return-policy. If you have problem on returning the item, please contact our CS staff and we will offer you a help.

For more details, please contact customer service. Thanks for your understanding.”

2015-07-25

"I'm waiting for the order for 50 days"

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

“Sorry for the wait.

After confirming with carrier, we come to know that your package fails to pass the inspection in post office and our carrier re-sends it with new tracking number RM112078861CN.

This package has arrived at Russian Federation already, please give one more week for delivery. Thanks for your patience.”

2015-07-25

"????? ???????. ??????? ?????? ????? ????? 30 ????, ??? ? ?????????. ???????? ????? ?? ?????. ???? ??????? ????????? ?? ????????. "

2015-07-25

"Quality products, fast delivery, convenient service, reasonable prices."

2015-07-25

"Thank items like fast delivery"

2015-07-25

"Order was placed on June 9th and did not ship until June 23rd. I asked why it had takr. So long to ship and the answer I got was " They were doing periodic inventory". I have never had a company ignore an order from a loyal customer to conduct inventory. I have purchased a lot from Fasttech. The products are good for the price. After my last experience with them, I am not sure if I'm purchasing from them again. "

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2015

“Sorry to hear that.

Due to the periodic inventory, some packages were affected and please note that the periodic inventory is an annual routine operation. We are sorry about the delay and we have shipped your item once we back to normal operation.

Thanks for your understanding.”

2015-07-25

"Not the fastest shipping, but knowing that ahead of time enables me to make my orders before I'm down to the wire. Great prices!"

2015-07-25

"Good prices. Have to wait quite awhile for delivery."

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2015

“Sorry to hear that.

Your order was shipped on 6/10 via regular airmail which has no tracking and the shipping time can be up to 45 business days. Fasttech do offer a registered airmail for customer and it cost $1-2 to upgrade for the order less than $20.

Thanks for your understanding and feel free to contact us when you need help.”

2015-07-25

"Great product fast shipping thank you."

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.