• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10

"Awesome delivered in 2 weeks from order "

"Fast delivery. Price really good but item quality not the best but overall everything just fine"

"The visibility on the package was the worst I had dealt with. I did not see an update for 2 weeks. The price was by far the best but the shipping is the worst."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Thanks for your order.

According to the tracking, your order was place on 7/13 and was shipped on 7/18 via Singapore post and was despatched on 7/23. The delivery time of Singapore post is between 10-14 business days and in some occasion, it may be delayed by customs inspection.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to contact us when you have questions, we are always here to help.”

"I placed an order on July 12, 2014. It's is now August 27,2014. I still have not received my package, they even stopped updating my shipment after the 4th of August. I am dissapointed by the lack of shipment info. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Sorry about the wait.

Your order was shipped on 7/15 via Philippine post and according to the tracking, your package has been despatched since 8/4. We are sorry that the delivery time of Philippine post is longer than other. Fasttech had experienced a great problem for sending the batteries since last year due to the air freight restriction. To avoid this happening again, Fasttech ship all the batteries products via surface mail now and hope to solve the problem.

Please open a ticket for this and our staff will offer you a help.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.”

"The experience was easy and very simple to do. Unfortunately my post office decided to lose my package and will not say it is lost. Therfore I am out of my product and money. The fasttech staff has been very helpful with what's going on. "

"Fasttech has provided very good and transparent service for several orders of atomizers and atomizer parts.

Products ordered were as close to advertised within the low low price points offered but that's not to say they were cheap. Every item ordered was fully functional albeit with minor visual defects such as slightly misaligned negative and positive posts and some burs and the like, no doubt due to massive volume the manufacturers are required to produce at low margins.

Shipping and packaging to date has been clear, clean and within stated parameters.

Overall I am very satisfied in dealing with Fasttech and will continue to order through them

"Thank you great sight, will be back

"Return policy is a joke. Says send using cheapest shipping method and after conveniently getting lost in mail they ask for a postal return receipt. Long time customer no more"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this matter. I assume the support staff is not aware of the fact that there is no shipping receipt for the return package in this case. We asked for shipping receipt majorly in the purpose of reimburse the return postage as per our warranty policy.

Please kindly refer to the ticket. We will send replacement. Thank you for your understanding.”

"done quickly and professionally. Thanks"

"i'm very satisfied! Good job!"

"As Always, Great prices, Slow time to shipping & Delivery"

"I never received my order. This is fucking bullshit."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. Are you referring to order No. #A05273###7 instead as this order No. A071118188 is delivered long ago?

We are sorry for the shipping issue with Malaysia post. As per the tracking, Malaysia post has arrived destination on 27th Aug.

Malaysia post has changed some of FastTech airmail shipping packages to surface mail shipping without our knowledge first. Your order is unfortunately confirmed by Malaysia post as shipped via surface mail. The transit time is up to 8-16 weeks as stated on Malaysia post site.

We have tried to recall those affected orders so we can reship or refund the order at a timely manner, but Malaysia post refused our request. At this point, we have announced to offer a gift voucher which is equivalent to 20% of the order amount, max $50.00 for per order to express our apology for the inconvenience caused. For the details, please kindly refer to the existing ticket.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.”

"I am very happy with how easy the site is to use, the no fuss delivery. I have already recommended FastTech to my friends. "

"am completely satisfied with every Okay"

"very happy with the service and the quality of your goods...look forward to buying more of your products in the future.. have recommended FastTech to friends and family.. Thankyou.."

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.