Stores > FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10

Service excellent!

"First experience more than satisfactory with Fasttech. The site is very well designed. Their manage and track order system is one of better than I have never met. The staff is very efficient and professional."

2016-11-29

"no complaints good service as usual."

Tolle Firma

"Ich würde immer wieder bei Fasttech einkaufen. Und werde Fasttech auch weiter empfehlen. "

Sérieux indispensable

"Des prix qu'on ne trouve pas ailleurs et un service rapide "

Хороший сайт

"хороший сайт,удобно)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))"

2016-11-29

All perfect, great comunication, good prices

"He comprado, varias veces, y salvo el envio que tarda, comprensible pues es gratis, siempre perfecto, buena comunicacion, y buenos precios."

shipping

"because you failed to supply with package a true or even reasonable invoice, the package got pull aside, now i need to pay extra fees for release process, a 100$ on a 200$ order, very unprofessional."

“Sorry to hear that.

We usually ship the item and marked as low cost. Please note that FastTech does not provide invoice unless customer make a requests.

We are sorry to hear that and please contact CS staff via ticket and we will offer you a help immediately.

The quality is satisfying

"The stuff is good, but the delivery takes so long"

Very good services!

"I create order in 10/15/2016. In 11/01/2016 i've gave the pack."

2016-11-29

I did not receive package!

"The last message I get from tracking was "Please call 1605". If know write this is a hot line of Singapore. I don`t want to call anywhere I just want my package in time! So I wrote to fasttech support and they told me to contact with local post-office. Why should I call anywhere? Is it my duty? I don`t think so.
So in conclusion of this: I will never ever use fasttech and any others Chinese services.

“Sorry to hear that.

According to the record, we have filed the inquiry to carrier for investigation. Please do not worry about this as once the parcel is confirmed missing, we will refund or send a replacement item again.

2016-11-28

"I. Never received my parcel as the border people took my items... I am very p___ed off as I'm not winning ATM because I at the end Im losing as I haven't the cash or the prize that being my items. What is there for me to do?? "

2016-11-28

"FastTech is SlowTeck, it took over 3 weeks to receive, But it was what i ordered , Thanks "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

Good Service and Products

"Todo me llego bien, y en buen estado! "

This review was modified by carcesfully on November 28 2016 06:06:42 PM

Great

"as always, amazing service"

Sito professionale

"Acquisto da tempo su fasttech, ormai ho verificato che il sito è molto affidabile. L assistenza post vendita e l eventuale reso viene facilitato dall'azienda. I prodotti sono sempre come descritti. "

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.