Stores > FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10

2017-02-22

"Нет возможности оплатить электронной картой. В моей стране не работает PayPal."

This review was modified by ciganov100 on February 24 2017 03:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-22-2017

“Sorry to hear that.

As processing bank suspected the card information you provided. We are forced to remove your order. Please contact CS staff for more detail and alternative payment methods. We offer credit card payment, PayPal and bitcoin as payment methods.”

2017-02-22

Quick and Techi

"FastTech is perfect for mass-delivery service"

This review was modified by karavangrab on February 24 2017 02:15:01 AM

False Advertising

"I had ordered a very specific item and paid an extra fee for faster shipping. When I did not receive it in the approximated time, I sent an email asking for more information; the company had then notified me that the item they were displaying as in stock was actually out of stock and the manufacturer had yet to even make the product they were advertising. When pressed for a date in which I would receive the item, it would take another two weeks on top of the time it took to ship the item to me. I then promptly cancelled my order and asked for a full refund. The most positive experience I did have with FastTech, is the speed at which they responded to me and issued me the refund. "

This review was modified by robsebastian571 on February 23 2017 08:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-22-2017

“Sorry about the wait.

All the item's restocking time is based on the supplier's schedule. FastTech works on restocking the item on time but still there may have restocking problem from supplier's side. Your order was cancelled and refunded on 1/16.

We apologize for this and will report to supplier and let them improve. Please find us when you have questions.”

2017-02-21

45 days and still waiting...

"After discovering FastTech and it's amazing prices, I made a small "test" order to see how shipping would be handled... 45 days later I am still waiting.

I will be not ordering anything from this company again.

This review was modified by chepperoni on February 23 2017 08:15:01 PM

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the record, your order was shipped on 1/17. Please note that in some occasions, there is a delay due to customs inspection. We will file an inquiry to carrier and check the current status.

1 and a half months restocking

"I orders simple replacement glass about a month and a half ago it had said that it wasn't in stock and that they were restocking that it would ship next month on the fourth, the fourth came and checked and it said the 10th, 10th came I checked it said the 14th long story short it's the 21st and it says it will be restocking on the 28th. Never ordering here again"

This review was modified by rikachan3307 on February 23 2017 06:45:02 PM

“Sorry to hear that.

All the item's restocking time is based on the supplier's schedule. FastTech works on restocking the item on time but still there may have restocking problem from supplier's side. We apologize for this and will report to supplier and let them improve.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact CS staff and we will offer you a help immediately. ”

really good

"I received my object in Italy in two weeks, great!"

This review was modified by marko_turri on February 23 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-21

From China to the Arctic sircle.

"Offcourse you must know it takes some time to send a parcel this far. I am happy with value for price on most things i buy with fastTech. The shipping time estmate is pretty accurate and the price is good. Some of the things i bought even exceeds expectations. All in all, recomended."

This review was modified by loengtor on February 23 2017 02:45:01 PM

Fastech is superfast!

"Excellent service. Great price!"

This review was modified by Rippedhobo on February 23 2017 02:30:02 PM

Bin sehr zufrieden

"Wie immer sehr gute ware und versand angemessene zeit. "

This review was modified by snochoy on February 23 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-21

Très bon rapport qualité prix

"Des bon articles à de très bon prix vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés"

This review was modified by kukurts on February 23 2017 12:30:02 PM

E-cigarets shop

"Not a bad online store.
Prices of e-cigarets almost of the best among the other stores.
Sometimes you have to wait for sending longer than we would like.

This review was modified by aleks-krug on February 23 2017 10:30:01 AM

Excellent!!

"Good price, fast shipping, good quality products !!!"

This review was modified by gustavorojas74 on February 23 2017 09:15:02 AM

lost in China

"I never received my orders, its been over 45 days now. Tracking shows they are somewhere in China and Netherlands. it took a long time for them to show up anywhere after showing as shipped from the seller. When tracking finally acknowledged receipt by a shipper, tracking kept reading sorry, nothing more at this time, try again later and received in China and then they just stayed in China. I paid extra on all of my orders for expedited shipping."

This review was modified by barclayholmes on February 23 2017 09:00:01 AM

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the record, your order was shipped on 1/12 and delivered on 2/3. Please note that the shipping time of registered airmail is between 10-12 business days and it sometime will be delayed by customs.

Didn't get my shit

"Not this order but my last order show up ten clapton coils lite and thats fucked what are you going to do about it?"

This review was modified by unitmoss on February 23 2017 06:15:01 AM

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the record, your order was shipped on 1/22 and delivered on 2/2. Please note that the shipping time of registered airmail is between 10-12 business days and it arrived in advertised time frame.

2017-02-21

More than 1 month wait for "restocking"

"now wait for my money to return"

This review was modified by virusa on February 23 2017 05:15:02 AM

“Sorry about the wait.

All the item's restocking time is based on the supplier's schedule. FastTech works on restocking the item on time but still there may have restocking problem from supplier's side. Your order was cancelled and refunded on 2/21.

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.