Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.98/10 11,671 reviews

FastTech is a merchant member
    FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • FastTech contact information

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.62/10 5.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

All 11,672 Customer Reviews

"AFTER PURCHASE ( ITEMS WENT OUT OF STOCK ) AFTER BEING IN STOCK WHEN ORDER WAS MADE , TOOKS NEARLY 8 WEEKS TO ARRIVE WITH NO CORISPONDENCE FROM FASTTECK ,,SOME ITEMS DO NOT WORK OUT OF THE PACKAGING , TOO MUCH HASSLE TO RETURN , NOT GOOD "

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. The order was placed on 11th Feb with an item listed as ships in 5 business days. The scheduled shipping date was 15th Feb.

We shipped your order on 10th March via registered airmail through Singapore post which takes 10-14 business days for delivery typically.

As per the tracking, the item arrived in destination country on 5th April.

This shipping is absolutely free at FastTech for orders no less than $20.00. FastTech provide alternative shipping service such as DHL at customer's own cost based on the actual charging rate.

For the nonfunctional items, please open a ticket and we will replace or refund at your choice. The details policy are as below:

"Damage on Arrival (DOA)

FastTech guarantees safe delivery of your orders. We exchange all damaged items. FastTech covers all return shipping charges.

Contact us for a RMA, within 5 days of delivery, and ship products back via the least expensive method."

We apologize for the wait again and thank you for your understanding in this case.”

"Very happy with all products purchased. Thank-you.
Only setback is it takes a month to receive goods to Canada.

"Bonjours ,apres 2 mois d'attente produit toujours non recu sans aucune explication de Fasttech ..."

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue.

The order was placed on 4th March with the item listed as ship in 10 business days. The order was shipped on 27th March by registered airmail via Singapore Post. FastTech displays stock status based on manufacturer's production and inventory schedules. The item you ordered is currently backlogged due to the production delays its manufacturer is having. We will improve the accuracy of the stock status of the items on FastTech and expedite our supplier to provide us the stock.

As per tracking, the package has been delivered on 14th April, 17 days after the shipment. The delivery time by Singapore Post is up to 10 to 14 business days (about 15 to 20 days) after the shipment as advertised.

Thanks for your understanding in this case.”

"I think orders should be delivered shortly. Aparte of this, the experience was pretty good."

"I am satisfied would recommend. Reached in 30 days. Quality good."

"The charger that came with my package does not work. "

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. The item is covered under FastTech standard return policy, you can check more details here? http://www.fasttech.com/pages/standard-return-policy?

Damage on Arrival (DOA)

Product Warranty (faulty / defective over normal use)

Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of shipment.
Within 3 months from shipment:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

Within 6 months from shipment:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Afterwards:
Customers may still send defective items back to FastTech. FastTech passes those items back to their manufactures and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways.

Depending on the problem, fees may be assessed by the manufacturers. FastTech will contact customers before committing the repairs.

Please kindly open a ticket at support@fasttech.com thus we can solve the issue for you.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.”

"Very easy!!!! Fast service. No hassles at all"

"J'ai bien reçu se que j'ai commandé !
Je recommanderais !!

"This is interesting shop, main products I had order are average quality, few don't work well, must return them and wait so long for replacement what isn't pleasant, it's not costumer fault...

They also should demand factories to clean items who arrive sometimes dirty of metal dust...

Globally, I like make shopping in Fasttech !
Thanx

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. We will improve our quality control and forward the clean issue to our suppliers.

For the DOA items in the order, please contact our CS by https://support.fasttech.com about this issue so that we can follow up on it for you. We can either send a refund or replacement for the DOA items.

Thanks for your understanding in this case.”

"The deliverytime is slow, but not slower than pronounced before purchaching. Overall a satisfied customer."

"It arrived in a timely manor, I expected this as I heard of their slow delivery through the grape vine."

"No comment needed. Products shipped promptly and arrived much sooner than expected"

"I still have not received my package ...I'm wondering if it is ever gonna come. I will be contacting you guys today this is silly its been over a month now."

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. Your order was shipped on 21st March by regular airmail which takes up to 30 business days for the delivery and has no tracking support. You can verify the shipment by the snapshot of the package under your FASTTECH account.

It is employed for orders less than $15.00 without upgrading to registered mail for about $1.00.

Please be assured our customer service will resolve the issue for you by sending replacement or refund after all the preliminary checking has been done.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.”

"I never received the items I purchased and was never refunded. "

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. As per the tracking, the item was available for pick up since 29th March: Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), MIDLOTHIAN, IL 60445.

Please contact your local post office to schedule the delivery before it gets returned.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.”

"My first order, I was happy with it. I ordered the Vamo v5. I am Very pleased with the product. I didn't know how long shipping would take in the beginning but now I know what to expect. I have ordered many items since then. Thank you Fasttech!"