Stores > FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review FastTech by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

"Customer service is lacking, returns was horrible asked for uploaded video of defective item, product description not accurate on many items, shipping time is very random as can take several weeks to several months depending on what the item is as in batteries can only go by certain mail carriers and the Chinese government has to review all exportations sometimes taking longer than expected, and some items have been returned by our countries port of entry. Pricing is great but it's a gamble on time, and quality and description. "

This review was modified by CarrotOrangeElephant on March 24 2017 02:30:01 PM

“Sorry to hear that.

We will improve our QC procedure and avoid this happening again. All the products sold in FastTech are entitled with 6 months standard warranty policy. According to FastTech policy, supplier requests a proof for the item in wrong description. If you have problem on making the video, feel free to contact CS team via this link: https://support.fasttech.com.

Thank you for your understanding.”

Very good

"Sometimes it's delivered fast like one week and plus and some times taking time. And I hope always delivering fast as soon as possible and this site is my best site to making orders and i have a simple point please bring more fishing rods and fishing gears for casting and jigging because it's new type of fishing here in middle east and every one want to buy it form out side thanks. "

This review was modified by GlitterSeal on March 24 2017 02:15:02 PM

Terrible customer service

"Paid more for faster shipping to get my product in two weeks. Got it after two months. Support was terrible, kept spamming me with standard evasive messages after every question. Even copied same text as before. Package was damaged, but i was to fed up with the site to even bother talking to support again and going through the same hell."

This review was modified by CandyPinkCrane on March 24 2017 01:45:02 PM

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the record, your order was shipped on 2/5 and delivered on 3/13. Please note that in some occasions, there is a delay due to customs inspection.

Feel free to contact us when you have questions, we are always here to help.”

Fast shipping, correct order

"I was hesitant to order from Fast Tech, but I received my order quickly and correctly."

This review was modified by SilverBasilisk on March 24 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-03-22

"La livraison est extrêmement longue et de plus la DHL me demande de payer en frais de douane et j'aurais mon colis plus rapidement c'est quoi , c'est nouveau ça prend environ 2 a 3 mois pour recevoir mon colis et de plus il faut que je paye plus, ma commande me coût environ $32.00 et DHL me demande $24.04 de plus vous comprendrez que ma commande me reviens plus cher que si je l’achète ici alors. je crois que c'est la dernière fois que je commande cher vous c'est dommage car vous avez de belle chose.
Merci bonne journée

This review was modified by MaizeCrane on March 24 2017 10:45:02 AM

Delivery

"I wait for 1 month and 15 days for my delivery, but generally fasttech does his job good and answer the emails! Thank you"

This review was modified by PearlDormouse on March 24 2017 10:00:02 AM

yoramtab's Avatar

Israel Verified Customer

good . very good product

"fast shipping, I like the product"

This review was modified by yoramtab on March 24 2017 09:45:01 AM

Ordine non ancora consegnato

"Ho ordinato il 5 febbraio, oggi è il 22 marzo e non ho ricevuto niente. Mi hanno solo comunicato che avrebbero diviso in due la spedizione e che il primo pacco era stato spedito. Quasi due mesi suoni veramente troppi."

This review was modified by LavenderPurpleGoat on March 24 2017 08:15:01 AM

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the record, your order was shipped on 3/3. Please note that in some occasions, there is a delay due to customs inspection. Your order arrived destination on 3/10. Please wait a little more time for the delivery.

Feel free to contact us when you have questions, we are always here to help.”

Allways Good

"The things where by ste very good. By the last order i must pay less money for tax but this is okay. Keep going"

This review was modified by CreamTuna on March 24 2017 08:00:01 AM

Good overall

"Good quality products. Good prising. Reasonable delivery time. Good overall service."

This review was modified by MagicMintLiger on March 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

Thanks you!!

"Thank you very match !!!!"

This review was modified by ChromeYellowBison on March 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

Great.

"Everything came to me in great shape."

This review was modified by Plaqu on March 24 2017 05:00:07 AM

Great site

"I'm really impressed with the quality of the site I'll put my positive feedback on with points

- great products
- amazing staff
- variety of products

I got one issue with though

It shows on the site the product is available and I pay for it, then it turns out the supplier has discontinued the product or not available so I suggest that they need to check out their inventory

Thanks for the goods fasttech.com going to order from them soon

This review was modified by RoseQuartzGrasshopper on March 24 2017 04:30:02 AM

Saving $$$$

"Very good prices for the things I use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just a bit slow on shipping."

This review was modified by GrannySmithAppleNeedlefish on March 24 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-03-22

The device that I got is not new.

"The device that I got is not new, can be not upgrade, always go to standby.
Please contact me since I would have exchanged the Ocular C gladly.

This review was modified by MediumPurpleJay on March 24 2017 03:30:02 AM

“Sorry to hear that.

We will improve our QC procedure and avoid this happening again. All the products sold in FastTech are entitled with 6 months standard warranty policy. Please contact CS staff and we will offer you a help immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.”

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.