Stores > FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.9/10 7.9/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10

Great product

"Well satisfied will.deal again and again many thanks A Murray "

Very surprised

"I did not realize that the package was coming from so far away, but it didn't take long to get here. The picture of my package was a nice touch. The products were fine when it arrived. I'm happy and so is husband. Keep up the good work."

2016-09-24

Quality at a great price!!

"Great products at a great price, no games or bait and switch. Lightning fast shipping. Looking forward to doing business again. "

Good Shop

"I did a quick and safe shopping. I would seamlessly with our other purchases."

Leagoo Z5

"I recommend the first successful shopping recommend super store cheap and well-mobile 100% satisfaction ca."

2016-09-24

Want to see you become FasterTech

"My first order was shipped later then expected, my second order arrived waaay before the first.

Hopefully next time it will be faster :)

powerful Preobrazovatel

"I really liked this steam generator has been tested for originality,not where it is not flowing excellent build quality fast delivery and most importantly a good price"

This review was modified by YURA_REMENNIKOFF on September 24 2016 01:02:24 PM

На острие продаж

"Хороший магазин, где любой клиент может что то для себя подобрать, доставка платная норм. Пожеланиетмагазину одно увеличивать асортимент, и почаще предлогать новинки"

atlast :-)

"Some problems with tHE DANISH Told :-( im sry that i did not know about the hold option, but that problem is solve to next time"

Solid service!

"Goods as promised. Delivered as expected. Would buy from again. "

suprisingly human

"It goes without saying that items, website organization and such are all outstanding. Also despite what many would say, I have received all my shipments in nearly 8 days exactly - for free shipping coming across the pacific ocean I consider this outstanding.

Recently one of my shipments arrived with a part broken (glass tube for 5142400 VCMT Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 9ml / stainless steel + glass). Initially I was very daunted by the idea it might take shipping item back, wait for it to be processed and then wait for shipping back. Pleasantly mistaken, I sent a picture of broken glass to customer service and happened to received help from chat representative while still on page within 15 minutes. One shipment time later I received a new glass piece to my VCMT at no charge, extra care was given to packaging to ensure item would not break again during shipping.

I reiterate that I am very surprised that such a gigantic company was organized enough to provide quick and human troubleshooting to my problem, most excellent.

2016-09-23

Good Products, Good Prices.

"Got everything as ordered ahead of projected delivery date. All products were as expected. This is the second time I have done business with Fast Tech and will not hesitate to do business again when I need something."

2016-09-23

"Качество заказа на высоте! Доставка очень быстрая и отслеживается! Все супер"

2016-09-23

Here comes the train again...

"All stuff arrived in the best quality in the right time...
Thank you Fast tech...
CU soon!!! :)

Отличный магазин.

"Заказ получен. Проблем не возникло. Посылка шла без трека."

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.