Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

2016-04-22

I was happy with my order.

" The oil I ordered came fast, and was cheaper then anywhere else I saw. "

This review was modified by Mrdot on April 22 2016 08:23:05 AM

2016-04-20

Once Again! A great product at a great price.

"FCP Euro carries the products that I want to put on my car for a reasonable price, their shipping is reasonable and fast; I am a very satisfied customer.
I recently bought some Meyle HD suspension parts from FCP Euro for my 1993 740i with only 233,000 miles on it. My past 20+ years experience with BMW and Meyle HD has made me a believer in their products.

2016-04-16

Great experience.

"First time buying with FCP was great. Great products at competitive prices. The customs help was quick and helpful too. "

2016-04-15

On time and On the money

"I received exactly what I ordered and it solved my problem."

2016-04-14

Excellent price and Service!!

"The people on FCP have a very friendly and pleasant staff. Every time I have a question, they are very cordial and knowledgeable. I feel understood and confident, that every time I buy from them, that I will get the right part at a fair price. keep up the good work. Thanks !!!!"

This review was modified by Arturo5 on April 14 2016 05:51:39 AM

2016-04-13

Motion

"Please with the purchase and service received when I inquired of receiving the wrong bottles. Sent the product back and received an email explaining why the bottles displayed were the old one. FCP sent the oil back with a pump as a replacement for the new bottles.
Thanks for the help..

2016-04-13

FCP Euro ROCKS!

"I found out about FCP few years ago when I purchased my first BMW. Never had issues with any parts that was ordered from FCP. Fast shipping and good quality parts even if it is not OEM. Stuff is very helpful and always give you couple options on how to resolve if you having a problem."

This review was modified by Farikpkair on April 13 2016 06:51:29 AM

2016-04-12

Excellent customer service

"All companies are great at the time of sale, but very different at the time when there is an issue.
This is the case with FCPeuro.
I had an issue with an order and Bill Petrey when above and beyond customer service.
This is unusual now a days.
I will continue to purchase my car parts from this company not only because of their great pricing, but because of the excellent customer service.
I know they have my back in an issue with any order.
Thanks FCPeuro.

2016-04-11

Volvo Sway bar

"Very good the shipping time.."

This review was modified by dracacio on April 11 2016 04:43:23 PM

2016-04-11

Dan T is the MAN!!!!!!

"Always offers excellent service/value. Dan T has exceeded my expectations!! "

This review was modified by edz87is on April 11 2016 10:21:48 AM

2016-04-09

The folks at FCP really do try harder!

"FCP has a great collection of quality parts at reasonable prices. I have four "babies" that need occasional attention -- a Mercedes, a Volvo, and 2 Jaguars -- each more than 20 years old. FCP is my first online stop for anything I need to keep the kids happy. The staff answers questions promptly and always goes the extra mile to get me what I need. (Including one return of a 3-year-old parts purchase that had gathered dust in the back room while I "got around to" installing it... only to find I had made a mistake and ordered the wrong item way back when.)

Highly recommended. And if you don't see what you need online, just ask. They can sometimes get special items that they don't usually stock.

This review was modified by Johann57 on April 09 2016 09:08:42 AM

2016-04-08

Trustworthy company

"I've dealt with this company for a little over a year now and found them to be very trustworthy. They don't sell cheaply priced junk just to make a quick buck, like so many other stores do. I plan to continue to do business with them and would recommend them to anyone. "

2016-04-07

Every thing went smooth

"Purchase, shipping, installation. Results were excellent. #enginemounts"

2016-04-05

5 stars

"Thanks everything good,came on time."

This review was modified by Sokol123 on April 05 2016 10:11:46 AM

2016-04-05

Completely satisfied!

"Though my order was small, this company was on top of it! "

This review was modified by dbboulton on April 05 2016 07:27:15 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.