FCP Euro Reviews - page 4 - fcpeuro.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 568 reviews

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"I ordered two gallons of Volvo coolant and weeks later upon opening the box they sent me the wrong product: BMW coolant. Now I'm stuck with the hassle of trying to contact FCP and sending the product back - such as waste of my time! Next time I'll just go down the street to my local auto supplier.
-Brad, Minnesota

modified review reply posted Feb-12-2014

fcpgrotonscott, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Brad,
I am very sorry you received the incorrect coolant. I would be more than happy to correct this for you. I can be contacted directly at 877-634-0063 ext 306 or you can email me directly at pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

"I have ordered several parts for my Volvo and have found the prices here very competitive with a great variety of manufacturers. The delivery is prompt and their online help is good. I recommend this site."

"I ordered a set of rear suspension bushings for my 135i. FCP Euro was one of the few places that stocked these, and the only one in the US I could find. They came fast, and were exactly what I was looking for. I'll be ordering more parts from FCP Euro in the future."

"Wow! Great customer service unlike anything I have experienced. This is a great site. The people who work here really care and they stand by their word. We will definitely shop here again. Shout out to Pam, thanks for the great logistic expertise, lightning fast response, and overall care for my situation. This is not a paid testimonial, this is for real!"

"Use caution when ordering lower priced parts. There is no review of quality or fitment by FCP prior to listing parts for sale.
This is a good company with good customer service and I have ordered from them at least a dozen times with good results, but they knowingly sell low quality poorly made parts. Let the buyer beware.

modified review reply posted Feb-05-2014

fcpgrotonscott, FCP Euro rep has responded

“I am very sorry if you have had any issues with our parts. We would gladly take them back for a refund or exchange.
Over the past 3 years we have made a commitment to quality with all of our parts. We listened to the feedback of all our customers and we now only carry the highest quality and OEM parts.
We stand by all the brands we carry which is why we are one of the only places who has a Lifetime Guarantee with all of our parts.
We encourage anyone to come visit our facilty so they can see first hand how we stand by the quality of all our parts and the service we provide to all our customers.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions and or concerns. I can be reached at 877-634-0063 ext 306
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

"I found FCP Euro when searching online for a more economically viable option for parts that are OEM. I was impressed with the quality of products, and that many of the products I purchased were OEM products, for about 1/2 the price of what the VW dealership wanted to charge me.

However, the part the dealership said was broken and needed replacing starting working just fine again shortly after placing my order (cooling fans). Since FCP Euro has an amazing return policy (full refund if returned within 6 months!!) I decided to hold onto the new fans for a couple months to see if the fans would stop working again. Well my fans never became faulty since and so I contacted the customer service agent via email that helped me with my previous order, explaining the situation and setting up the return of the parts.

Within a week of my shipping out the parts, I received my refund from FCP!

I'm going into all this detail because I feel it's important to the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED from an online retailer.

Shortly thereafter, I found out I needed to replace my rear brake pads, and drove with no pads left; So my first thought was FCP Euro. Now I am no mechanic, and didn’t realize the rotors don’t come as pairs (like the pads). After receiving just a rotor, I freaked out and immediately contacted the same sales man, Ed, due to my lack of knowledge. Without my asking, he sent a reply which stated he was sending a second rotor, would ship it expedited , and at no charge since it was unclear to me they didn’t come in pairs.

I must say again, FCP Euro and Ed gave me the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED, dare I say, EVER. I highly recommend their products and integrity, and love that I can email, call, and talk to a real person for any questions I may have regarding any of their products.

PS: YES I am a real customer, no they didn’t pay me to say all this, YES it’s all really true!

"Greatest place to shop. They have great prices,you have the option between Geniune, Oem and aftermarked. But the thing that always bring me back is the excellent customer service.
The quality of customer service in Norway is depressing compared to FCP.
Shipping is not to bad either.
Only had one shipment that was not correct and i was impressed by the speed FCP took care of that and not many day later i had recived the correct parts.
FCP is the first place i alway check when i need volvo parts.
Thank you FCP.

"My experience is a great surprise to myself because I did not expect the person at the end of the phone line was not try to argue about the fitness of the ordered parts. Immediately, he gave the authorized number to return my order and to ensure that he would replace the right parts for me. Chris Augur is an outstanding sales person. For that reason, I continue to shop at FCP auto parts."

"I see all the great reviews on here so I just had to give my two cents. Placed an order for parts on 1/12/14 to repair my son's BMW and received one wrong part, which they ended up sending me Volvo strut bumpers instead of a BMW steering rack boot. After contacting them they claimed they would overnight the correct part....which never happened. At the same time, I also requested info as to where to return the incorrect parts and they didn't respond to that either. There are many other options out there for parts so I can just go elsewhere from now on."

"Even with the stupidly high cost of postage from the USA to Australia, the part I ordered was half the cheapest quote I could find here.
It arrived packaged well and in a very short time.
This was the first time I had bought from FCP, but it won't be the last.
I will try to save up my purchases though to save on postage, even one small item costs a lot to send from the USA, getting a boxfull is not that much dearer...

"I am in New Zealand not the U.S.A. Just prior to Christmas I ordered a new rear muffler (including the mounting brackets(steel) and rubber hangers). This unit comes with the twin lengths of pipe from the Catalytic Converter pre shaped for the car all the way through to the muffler. Delivery was a little slow but then again that is not too bad considering we had Xmas and New Year to contend with. I received the unit about a week ago and there were a few small dings in the muffler (probably from the airfreight). I was pleasantly surprised how fast and inexpensive the freight was for such a weighty and bulky item.
I went to pull the old unit out from my (23 years old) 320i today and suddenly wondered would they have sent me one for a Right Hand Drive Car. No need of worry the Belgium made unit bolted straight in with absolutely no issues at all. I have purchased other items from tham and been very happy to date. My only complaint was the few dings in the muffler, but short of crating it up I dont see how it could have been packed any better. So far my experiences all good. FCP sent me a link to do this review but under no circumstances did they try to sway me in what I said in it.

"Quality product; best price; flawless execution - what else can you wish for?"

"Quick response, good service, reliable merchant, nice price. We searched high and low for a CAT that would work on our Volvo V70 and the one we ordered from them did work! The aftermarket CAT (a DEC model) helped our car pass the annual check a few weeks after it was mounted. "

"My overall experience with FCP Euro was excellent. Our Original order was not shipped even though payment had been made. I emailed the company and received an immediate reply. The part arrived within days of my email. Part was as described.

I would recommend purchasing parts from FCP Euro based on their prices and customer service. Error's happen and when they do it is much appreciated when dealing with a online company that the process to fix the issue is smooth and stress free.

"FCP Euro is without a doubt in the top three of best part suppliers! They carried a diverse selection of parts for my 30+ year old Mercedes. Even though I opted for the free shipping which is said to take up to fourteen days, I noticed zero difference in quality and time between the next shipping option. A+ They have earned my future business!"