• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"I live in Santiago, Chile and am a long time customer for my Volvo v70 2001. I am completely satisfied with all my experiences. And thankful for the chance i have to find original and alternative spare parts at a FAIR PRICE. In this country is abusive the price of the Volvo spares at the volvo agent. Almost 5 times the European or USA price. Is easy to buy and find the right part. Safe and fast shipping. All is perfect. "

"I've done business with these guys online and in person. The service they offer to people really make owning a maintenance-intensive car a reality for those of us who enjoy the finer things on a budget."

"Fast shipping, reasonable price, so far I'm satisfied with their service."

"Great selection, availability and prices. Knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Would like it if availability info included where the part would ship from as this directly effects delivery time.

"I placed an order for wiper blades for a 2004 Audi Quattro in February 2015. The order was delivered in a timely manner. I will use this company for future purchases."

"Read a recommendation in one of the BMW Forums. Gave them a try. No problems with my order. Will order again in the future.

"Shipping is always fast and the prices are very competitive. One of my preferred sites for BMW parts."

"Great parts at great prices, haven't had the opportunity to install yet but I am confident that they will fix the issues on my vehicle."

"Excellent service, fast shipping and great pricing on euro import parts. Helps me keep my old Volvo cranking, and a great source of info when I'm stumped."

"Very quick delivery after initial order. This was the correct part and fixed my problem"

"Awesome prices, awesome customer service and support and fast delivery. What else can I say. You guys rock!!!!"

"Great source for BMW parts. Better prices than Bavarian Auto and AutohausAZ."

"Excellent experience ! Very good customer service ! From 1 to 10 I rate 10 !"

"The BEST customer service. Hassle free. No bot to talk to. Handles any problem ASAP. I will buy all my bmw parts from them. "

"I am very satisfied with the parts ordered for my vehicle. All parts fit perfectly, and shipment was very reasonable."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.