• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"Excellent prices, selection, and shipping/processing speed. Insane warranty and outstanding customer service!!"

"Great service, top quality products"

"Great customer service , my package arrived with slight damage to one of the steering boot for my Bmw 3 series , Pam Marsden was very helpful and arrange for the broken item to be replaced in mannerly time . 5star customer service . Lord Jesus bless ! "

"Excellent service. Satisfied 100%."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase. Everything arrived on time, undamaged, and all was as advertised. I recently also returned 2 caliper cores after installing the remanufactured parts onto my car (both of which worked perfectly), and the core return was handled quickly and efficiently, as I had hoped it would. The core charges were quickly credited to my account without any hassles. Great company to do business with!!"

"Came across their website while trying to find a hard to locate part. While they ended up not being able to get the part their customer service was so good I bought something else from them within a week. Best communication I have ever received from an online parts supplier. Order was filled and shipped very quickly. If they have a part I am looking for I will buy from them before I go anywhere else. Their free shipping, lifetime guarantee and no hassle returns policy just makes shopping with them that much better."

"Hi !
My experience so far was great, I received all the items fast and secure. I'm waiting the order no. 676831 that make so days ago.
Tanks for you great serviced.

Best Regard,
Orlando Rivera

"will order parts again and again and again ,great choice / quality / price / shipping very good too ."

"Received the parts as described. Excellent service and delivery.Put cars i love on the road more. Would love to see more Porsche parts esp the 944 and the 928. Definitely will shop again in the future."

"FCP Euro has been consistently a great value and good customer service. I like the life -time warranty as some aftermarket parts aren't always top quality. "

"Let me say this im a frugal shop around kind of guy and i have to say 95% of time no one beats FCP. That being said my last order was a tad disappointing in regards to the shipping time. From there warehouse in Ct to my place in NYC it took 14 days and to me that was outrageous stuff from China doesn't take that long. Other than that usually I've never waited more than a day or two. So lets say it was a fluke. 5*****'s overall. 3***'s on the shipping side. "

"The part ended up working fine. It was a tire rod for a 2006 c230 Mercedes Benz. However, I did have trouble getting the threads to lock in and had to use a box cutter to chisel them out more so that they would catch and in order to screw in the new part. This was somewhat of an inconvenience and possibly just a manufacturer fault but I was able to make it work. The part itself after installation has been holding up fine. "

"Ordered some parts and they were all exactly what we needed! There was a slight delay in shipping because of the holiday season but the staff and inquiry team were so helpful and nice that it was a great buying experience! Would definitely buy again and will recommend to my other foreign car owner friends!!"

"all perfect. perfect vendor and perfect communication."

"Very satisfied with customer service very efficient and knowledgeable. Online order was easy to navigate and plus before you finished the order they gave an extra discount depending how much you spend. Free shipping also helped. Great service!"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.