Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"Bought a front suspension package and am very happy with it - everything I needed, as promised, was included, and I had it about three days after I placed my order. I've ordered from FCP many times before and highly recommend them for Volvo parts in particular."

"BEST PRICE, EXELENT DELIVERY TIME ( ONE WEEK TO SHIP TO CANADA)
WILL DEFINITLY ORDER PARTS FOR MY 1995 BMW FROM FCP EURO AGAIN.
THANKS AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE IN LONDON ONTARIO CANADA ABOUT THE SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED. MILAN

"I like this company. Has most genuine parts for BMW and price is competitive if not lowest around. Customer service is prompt and easy to deal with both email and on the phone."

"quality product; good packaging; fast shipping; everything fne. thanks"

"very fast ship and great prices too!
thanks to FCP

"Easy to order the correct part that fit my vehicle exactly. Very fast order fulfillment and shipping. The transaction was a breeze."

"great selection of parts, good prices, excellent customer service. i managed to not read a part description carefully and selected brake discs for the sport model (not my model). returning and replacing was effortless."

"good prices quality products and cheap shipping can ask for more"

"I have been using FCP for several years. They had a little 'burp' while expanding, but they are back on track as my preferred supplier for Volvo parts. I order them and they arrive, usually the next day but always before parts from the other guys.
While I didn't return anything from this order, I did on my prior order; the radiator I bought from FCP included the clips that I had to buy separately to go with the 'cheaper' radiator I got from someone else (that I had to return because it had restrictive oil and tranny fluid ports). Sometimes when you pay a little more, you get a lot more. That's been my experience with FCP. Prices are great and service / shipping is fast.

"Outstanding company to do business with. Great customer service and online chat. Prompt delivery. I don't usually bother with these reviews, but in this case I felt that good service should be rewarded."

"Excellent, Parts arrived next day as promised. Great Service"

"Part came in the mail extremely quickly ( I am in the military overseas so normally parts take weeks and most companies won't even ship Apo/Fpo) the part was in perfect condition and it worked immediately after installation."

"This was my first purchase from them and I was not really familiar with FCP even though I buy online a great deal. But I checked a few reviews and decided to give them a try. I am happy with my purchase of rear springs for my E46 BMW. Shipping was efficient and on time. Will definitely consider in the future"

"Excellent service, fast shipping. If only usps priority or airmail international shipping was availabile, fcp would even better."

"Great prices and fast and easy shipping. Great follow up to make sure I was happy. "

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.