Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

2016-02-26

Honest & Reliable Reprasentatives

"Ordered suspension parts for my BMW through FCPEuro and got the free shipping on some really heavy suspension parts (making it a lot cheaper than other bmw resell websites), but forgot to add tie rods to my order so I had to email their reps. They saw that I ordered an additional part not on the original order and refunded me the shipping on that order so I received free shipping.

Thats pretty damn honest to get a response like that instead of "sorry, you're SOL" like has happened to me in the past. I will certainly order from them again

This review was modified by hermit29 on February 26 2016 07:24:25 AM

2016-02-24

Overall very satisfied

"Excellent service and answers all questions"

2016-02-23

Awesome Company

"Great quality products at competitive prices,and a lifetime warranty.Top notch company,I'm a customer for life."

2016-02-20

LOOK NO FURTHER THAN FCP Euro!

"When searching for car parts, there's more to consider than lowest price. Believe me, I know; I've been there.
Fortunately, I discovered FCP Euro when looking for air suspension parts for my BMW X5. While I had a choice of vendors to choose from, none offered a better overall purchase experience than FCP Euro.
When considering price, quality, availability, and speed and cost of shipping in a cumulative fashion, FCP Euro is the clear choice. On top of this, FCP Euro promises a lifetime warranty on any and all products they sell, including wear products! Hard to believe but true. Visit their homepage and read their warranty coverage for yourself.
Couple all of this with excellent customer service and you have an unbeatable package.
Shopping for car parts just became simple. No second thoughts or misgivings. For me It's FCP Euro right from the start!

This review was modified by cmtasca on February 20 2016 07:44:16 AM

2016-02-18

As advertised!!!

"Products fair priced, arrived on time and as good as advertised. Ordered 3 times now and satisfied on all 3.

I called on one of my order to change shipping to expedite, before the weekend, to work on car. It was wednesday, they expedite the order and arrived at my doorstep on Friday.

Oh and the discount e-mail they send on top of the already fair price is awesome.

This review was modified by Zarjov on February 18 2016 07:25:21 AM

2016-02-17

problem with UPS shipping

"Order not received because UPS wants additional $70 fees for release.Total cost of items in shipment is $73"

This review was modified by Sashls on February 17 2016 09:18:22 AM

2016-02-12

Quality parts for less with the best warranty & return policy I've ever seen

"Not to mention the staff is always helpful and completely professional. I usually receive my parts within 2 -3 days, but on several occasions received them the next day! Only once was I disappointed with the shipping service, but it was a clearance item and they had to split the order in order to fulfill it. It was still worth waiting a week for based on the $$ I saved. I find it difficult to go elsewhere. If you see it for less on another site they generally match the price, but no one matches a life time warranty. Thanks FCP Euro."

This review was modified by RickChamp on February 12 2016 06:07:44 AM

2016-02-11

NO HASSEL SHOP RIGHT SIGHT!!

"PERFECT TIMING , PERFECT FIT! WILL DEF. DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN! :)))))...SORRY DONT KNOW INVOICE #"

2016-02-10

Best Car Part Website

"I have ordered many parts for my 2004 Volvo XC90 from FCPEuro, and I've had nothing but the best price, service, shipping, etc. I get genuine parts for a cheap price with fast shipping. Couldn't be happier!"

This review was modified by nrobinson3389 on February 10 2016 10:23:01 AM

2016-02-10

excellent quality item, by lightning fast shipper

"Recently bought a clutch kit from FCP. They shipped it really fast to my home address. Everything carefully packed. Will def do business again."

2016-02-09

Fair price, great parts!

"Everything came just as shown. Everything fit perfectly. I would buy again and will recommend this site to others!"

2016-02-09

Perfect price - perfect fit - best customer service ever!

"I ordered OEM BMW parts on Jan 10 and discovered an error on my part later that night. I emailed Customer Service (Dan Turbert) and MY error was immediately corrected and a refund issued the next day. When the parts arrived, they were a perfect OEM replacement (coil packs and plugs) and perform flawlessly, just as their Customer service did!! Will definitely use FCP Euro in the future. Could not have been a more pleasant experience. Thanks FCP!!"

2016-02-08

Thanks so much!

"Awesome customer service and perfect shipping time, product is on point! Definitely would use FCP Euro again for future replacement parts! "

2016-02-04

Awesome experience, very fast shipping! AA++

"Really fast shipping, my Volvo┬┤s Key was in Chile in 5 days."

This review was modified by Camerrimbe on February 04 2016 06:44:48 AM

2016-02-04

Guarantee guaranteed!!!

"Great customer service response, fast shipping, guarantee guaranteed!!! Part came damaged, the replaced very fast and in a very agile manner"

This review was modified by JMVD on February 04 2016 06:36:29 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.