• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"Very good experience. Product was what I needed and arrived as expected. Did not need to follow-up with Customer Service and did not return -- Done Right the 1st time!!"

"The part i ordered was fine, I paid 8 bucks for shipping and it was sent by slow boat from china. It took ten days for me to receive it and only $5.75 to return an identical part in the same box with 2 day shipping. I like their policies and parts but affordable shipping is so slow you can only order something you dont need for two weeks, or pay extra for shipping which makes it cheaper to pick it up locally and pay more with tax.
Tom

"I ordered two drive belts, an idler pulley and a set of spark plugs. I went cheap and didn't get the OEM, but rather the aftermarket items. They're still as good as the originals. And, as usual, FCP got all the items to me in very little time. This is a reliable source for my parts. "

"Never had a problem with FCP Euro. Everything ships fast and always have a tracking number. Best part is having the parts sitting at your door without needing a signature which helps saving me a trip to the shipping company to pick my parts up. Highly recommended."

"Ordered a $1 part that was about the size of a nickel and had to pay $8 shipping. Wouldn't have done it if I didn't have to. Will never order from this company again. Too bad because I've been ordering from them for years. Has turned into a total scam site."

Rep reply posted Jul-07-2015

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Joshua,
Thank you for your order. I did look into this to see why the shipping charge was so high for such a small part. I see that you selected the USPS Priority Mail as the shipping method which is an expedited shipping method.
I do apologize for any confusion on this matter as we do try and offer very low shipping rates on our packages.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. I can be reached at pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com
Sincerely,
Pam”

"Best online price on brake parts for my 2005 BMW M3. Quick shipping and solid customer service. Great overall experience, so I'll definitely shop with FCP again."

"Speedy delivery, good communication, correct part."

"FCP Euro is ran differently than most companies. In this day and age of automation and quick response time FCP Euro is obviously way behind. I usually order my parts from Pelican parts, Bav Auto, or Amazon. There response time and delivery time has always been top notch either same day, or early next day. I assumed FCP Euro would be just as good.

However, I was wrong. I ordered from FCP Euro because I was looking for a specific brand I could not find on either competitors website. FCP Euro processing took so much longer than their competitors. I am not talking about a couple of hours, I am talking days longer. I also paid for expedited shipping, but the order processing took so long the part arrived after I needed it by. I was very unhappy to pay more and receive it after the day I was quoted on the order page.

As a result, it is a company with a pretty website with terrible response time. I will not order from them again. Try Pelicanparts if you are on the west coast, Bavauto if you on the East. Also give Amazon a try on BMW parts. You might be surprised.

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Elijah,
Thank you for your post. I am very sorry that you were not happy with the delivery time of your order. I do see that you ordered after hours on June 1 so the first business day for us to work on your order was June 2nd. We did ship your order on June 3rd UPS Ground, the shipping method you requested when you placed your order, which we state can take 1-5 business days for shipping. Your order was delivered on June 10th, which is the 5 days time frame for shipping as UPS does not deliver on the weekends.

Either way, we did not meet your time frame as you expected the package sooner. I am going to refund you for the shipping charge you paid on this order. You should see the refund within 24-48 hours back to your credit card.

We take situations like this very seriously as our goal is to make sure all of our customers have a positive experience with us.

Please feel free to contact me direct with any questions.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

"Their 2 cooling fans fit my 2004 Jetta 1.8 T with 5 speed auto trans perfect, while 2 other vendors did not (Then I had to return them at my shipping cost). The other vendors fans had the wrong O.D. and hole pattern."

"Best servises correct order and promt shipping might not need to add for quick shipping"

"Ordered a fuel accumulator, I received one that looks the same but different part number hence with different rating for fuel pressure. A mistake but heh it happens.
Called FCP and they shipped me the correct one.
FCP you rock, you have earned my recommendations to all audi fans !

"The BMW springs I ordered arrived when promised and brought my 325xi back up to the proper ride height. One of the few parts I have purchased from FCP in the last 8 years that I didn't install myself. 5 star service as always. "

"They offer genuine OEM products at prices that are extremely reasonable, and services that are impeccable!!! Speedy delivery... have nothing to complain about.... only compliments !"

"This is the lowest cost and best customer service website I have ever doubt with for car parts"

"I've had many transactions with FCPeuro and all have been excellent. "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.