Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"Excellent service and response. What I couldn't find on their site, they found for me within minutes. All parts were received and were more than competitively priced. Add free shipping to that (above$49) and it becomes a no-brainer. I was so pleased, I ordered more parts right after receiving my first batch! Highly recommended!"

"Yes I did receive the item and for the price its a great quality item guys
Thankns it felt perfectly fine

"Great experience over many years. FCP Euro sold me many parts for my old Volvo and now for my BMW 325xi. No issues with cheap parts and the 1 or 2 returns I have had when super smooth and correct parts mails ASAP. They send regular customers great coupon codes and always follow up. US based with quick shipping and somebody to talk to on the phone. Always my first stop when searching for BMW parts!"

"This order was placed in response to a preceding order in which, due to a stocking error at FPC, I was sent the wrong part. To their credit, FPC handled the correction of this matter in a prompt and professional manner. The correct part was sent with no-cost-to-me expedited shipping and my refund was posted quickly.

To me the true test of a company is how errors are handled and FPC came through with flying colors.

"Very pleased. Promptly and fully responded to my questions prior to my purchase and timely delivered exactly what was promised. I am a very happy customer!"

"Best website... Best company... Best shipping... Best parts... Can't say anything bad, did already two orders and I'm going with the third! "

"I've placed a number of orders with FPC Euro through the years. It can be hard to find parts for my car (BMW 850i) and on a couple of occasions FCP has spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone figuring out what I need and where they can get it. The prices are fair and, considering the car, parts availability is well above most suppliers.

I was asked to write a review after my last order, and I'm glad to do it!

"Ordered replacement window sills for my BMW 328is coupe, and they arrived promptly and safely, fit like OEM parts and make the car look much better! Thanks a bunch FCP Euro!"

"Decent parts at decent prices and reasonable shipping."

"Great place to buy. Got my packaged in a week even though shipping was regular usps to Argentina. Good prices on items and shipping. Very clear and fast search web specially if using real oem web page. Will do business again soon. Thanks."

"Part arrived almost the next day. Perfect fit and genuine BMW. Always happy with EVERY purchase from FCP Euro"

"Repeat customer. Good selection of parts, good prices, excellent service."

"I am very Happy with Your service , you got a future costumer!"

"Great customer service. Good prices. Fast shipping. Easy to use web site. All the parts I needed in one place. Would definitely purchase from FCP again. "

"Had damaged transmission fluid in the packaging by UPS. Transmission filter incorrect and was able to get refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Jonas,
I am very sorry that you had an issue with your order. I can assure you that we take every issue very seriously. I am going to let my Shipping Manager know so we can make sure when shipping this item and similar items, that we have better packing material.
I appreciate your feedback as it is the only way we can improve things.
Thank you for your business.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden, Customer Service Manager”

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.