Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2016-10-31

Easy ordering and fast shipping

"I have ordered parts for my BMW, Mercedes and Volvo from FCP and have been thoroughly satisfied!! The parts have all been high quality and the fit has been spot on! I have saved a bunch of money doing repairs to my cars and the videos on the website has been very helpful. I recommend FCP to everyone doing weekend mechanic-ing!! The person taking my order was very knowledgeable and helpful. "

2016-10-27

Excellent products and speed of shipping

"Ordered multiple times from this company for my Audi Q7 2012 including supercharger belt, serpentine belt, heater blower motor, water pump, and thermostat. All products were as described and fit perfectly. Very competitive prices and very quick shipments."

2016-10-05

Great place to buy genuine and high quality parts

"I ordered and shipped to Ghana. At the moment this shop offers the cheapest shipping to Ghana while delivering the best shopping experience and part quality. I've now decided to order all my Volvo parts from them since I get new, original parts at prices at an unbelievable shipping price."

2016-10-04

the right place to order parts for German cars

"i got all the parts i needed on time .i am so happy with all the deals as well as their quick email response for any inquiries."

2016-10-02

"Great service, good price, and nice customer service. Will shop again."

2016-10-02

Always great service to APO!

"Many vendors have issues when shipping items to an APO address. It's very appreciated when a business is willing and able to fulfill this service. Responsive as well to inquiries about your order and any modifications that you might want. Thanks again! You'll have my business for a while!"

2016-10-01

Great prices

"Great prices on quality products. Definitely order from them again in the future!"

2016-10-01

Always GREAT!

"Ships quick and reasonable (usually the same day). Great support They have the parts for my Volvo at a reasonable price."

2016-09-20

"Thank you FCP Euro for speedy shipping and great quality products."

2016-09-19

Quality products

"Decided to purchase non oem or genuine parts. The brand I purchased is still genuine in many sports and luxury car makers. Customer support responded quickly (same day). I'm glad FCP Euro has a large product selection. Bilstein shocks perform just as good as original and maybe even better in my Mercedes. So far I had no issues came up with FCP Euro and didn't have to return any products . Warranty or otherwise. Very happy with all services."

2016-09-11

Easy breezy returns process!

"I got an email today from FCPeuro re: a recent order. That group of parts arrived quickly and all of the parts have been installed and are working correctly. More importantly is the ease with which I was able to return most of a previous order. FCP was even aware the part had technically been installed before I was informed my mechanic could not find a local shop to balance my driveshaft. Since the part was still basically new they accepted it anyway. Some other places may have said too bad."

2016-09-04

Volvo Mud Flap Rivets

"Excellent web trading! Thanks!"

They keep their word!

"I recently returned a starter motor that failed, and bought a new one from FCP Euro. As they promised in their lifetime guarantee, they refunded me the full purchase price plus core charge. I will definitely get my parts here again."

Awesome service

"FCP Euro did an awesome job finding a part that was not available through my local auto parts stores. Shipping was prompt and the packaging protected the part from damage. I will definitely use them again for hard to find parts"

2016-09-03

BMW Front turn signal, quickly, and at a reasonable price.

"The retaining tang on my 2002 BMW 330i broke one plastic tang off and had to be held in with tape. I'm still cleaning off the tape residue. The replacement I ordered from FCP Euro arrived quickly, and while the reflective surface has different fluting than the other one, the tang that broke off on the last one has a sheet metal reinforcement and was half the price that the "Bring More Wallet" dealer wanted. It's a 12 year old car and I'm absolutely sure I will look at FCP Euro's offerings when it comes to getting other parts for this good car."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.