Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.40/10 592 reviews

FCP Euro is a merchant member
    FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • FCP Euro contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"Excellent. I Ordered a Nissens radiator for 1997 Volvo 850 T-5. I picked FCP/Euro due to great reviews in numerous Volvo forums and the great YouTube step-by-step video. Radiator was a perfect fit. It was well packaged and appears to be OEM quality. The radiator arrived in 6 days. Only "nit" was I also order metal clasp/locks and O-rings for oil/transmission cooler lines. Two of the four O-rings were too "thick". For me it was not an issue because I was able to reuse the old O-rings. "

"Great company. They have all the parts I need for my Volvo S80 and reasonable prices."

"Bought a beautiful 1999 BMW Z3 last July that needed new suspension. FCP Euro has been my primary source for all suspension parts needed for this repair project. The website is well designed and finding the correct parts was easy. Great prices on OEM and aftermarket parts (purchased shocks, struts, rear and front mounts, tie-rod ends, control arm bushings, sway bar links, ...). Without exception, every part was a prefect fit.

Great guarantee and customer service. Not long after installing the Meyle HD rear shock mounts they became noisy, so I called customer service and they said, "No problem ... you can still return them for a refund." I placed another order for some Sachs rear shock mounts and love them.

This project would have cost about $4500 in parts and labor at a repair shop, I was able to do it myself for about $1000 with the same OEM parts from FCP Euro :)

NOTE: The lower 3 star rating only applies to the free shipping option which was a little slow. I imagine that their other shipping options are excellent but I was willing to wait a little longer to save some money. I give 5 stars to FCP Euro in every other category because they have earned it.

I am very satisfied with FCP Euro.

"This is not my first experience with FCP. As a retired technician who works from home FCP has always been able to stay a notch above the rest of the online european parts retailers. My oder arrived quickly and more importantly accurately. I like to order OEM parts for my Volvos and FCP has a great selection with reviews for everything they offer which allows me to save some money!

Thanks again

"3 purchases in a row that had the wrong parts (2 different vehicles). Looks like my car has a split year VIN, but it seems like FCP should know this. Not a big deal for wipers, but with the suspension parts & coil, I had a vehicle down when the wrong parts arrived."

"8E0505465D Audi VW Sway Bar Link Rear - Lemforder 8E0505465D (2) @ $15.95 = $31.90

These nylon rear sway bars are JUNK. Rubber came off sway bar five minutes after drive testing the car. We had dissasamble rear suspension again to install large washers to prevent rubber insert from slipping out again. Problem solved after an additional 100 usd in labor and re alignment of rear end. The original metal sway bars are infinitely better.

New England

"I searched for the parts for my Volvo V70 and was resigned to ordering it all singularly, then found FCP Euro. I received all my parts in a timely manner and when I had questions they were answered promptly - Ray was patient and helpful. I was impressed with the knowledge and the parts - not to mention it was the most affordable. I hope I never have to do my all 22 rear bushings, front struts, rear shocks, 4 springs and front lower control arms all at once again, but if I do I know where to turn - in fact if I need anything for my Volvo I know where to go. "

"I have been ordering from FCP for my Volvos for over ten years now, they are amazing! I am lucky to live in CT, so I get super fast shipping, but I guess I just lucked out that way. For this particular order, I actually never got an email with my invoice, but not a big deal, I can get to it in my account online. As a company overall, they are ULTRA fast on responding to any questions or concerns, most times emailing back within a few minutes. It is really great to have a company that gives such superior customer service, in an age when 99% of the companies out there seem to not care about their customer's experience."

"The overall customer experience is very well delivered and highly valuable. The parts are well crafted, good prices, and high quality as original equipment. Shipping is exceptionally fast, and returns are instantaneous. I received the wrong part, called the customer service, order another part; my order was bundle and sent as promised. I am sold and became a loyal customer."

"Ordered BMW parts with FCP because 1) I had purchased before and had good service, 2) they had the parts I wanted as well as the OEM manufactures I wanted, and 3) the prices they had were excellent.

Not only that but after my first purchase they wrote me to welcome me as a customer and mentioned the Loyalty Discount. I wrote back saying I wish I knew that because I had just made another purchase. Get this... the individual found my order (and it was even a different e-mail address) and applied the discount and gave me a credit to my credit card. WHO DOES THAT??!! Very impressed.

Absolutely no concerns ordering from FCP.

"I live in country NSW,Australia & am extremely impressed with the service not only in delivery speed but in the answering of questions or queries.
In fact, within 24 hours a question I asked about a part was thoroughly researched & added to the website for all to use. After my questioning I was sent two emails to ensure that my issues were resolved to my satisfaction- a great courtesy!
Another great benefit is the actual cost of parts, even allowing for postage & exchange rates is cheaper & speedier than I can buy locally.
I also appreciate the "newsy" emails that I am sent regularly. Well done FCP Euro

"Got some Lemforder Parts and a couple meyle lower control arms. They came when expected. They took away all the vibration. Got a great deal. Sad to see that some might have gotten the wrong parts. I guess I am lucky that I have always gotten the right stuff. As for the cheaper stuff, it doesn't seem to be worth the savings, esp if you don't do your own wrenching."

"I ordered a breather kit and a timing belt kit for the M I L 's 98 volvo S70 everything fit ang installed properly, quality and price were fantastic! thank you, Dan and April Olson"

"Got it fast. It was as stated BMW Oem part. Good price."

"I have bought parts for my numerous (six) VWs (1977 & 1979 rabbits; 1980 Jetta; 1985 Vanagon; 1992 & 2004 pasats) as well as 1997 & 1999 Audis over the course of what seems like a lifetime.

Staff (particularly Brian) always provide highly competent service & prompt delivery as well as best possible prices.

I never buy parts anywhere else unless I don't have a choice (if the part is dealer only which results in an unmerciful price beating).

I seldom have found it necessary to make a return, but on those rare occasions that it became necessary (due to MY fault), FCP was very accomidating.