Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"FCP Euro is pretty great in terms of getting parts for my Volvo 850s (Wagon and Sedan). Great selection so you can pick your brand. It's a little pricier than a few other places on a good chunk of their parts, but the lifetime warranty makes up for that, and so does the quality of their part. Shipping is, in general (outside of FCP Euro), expensive. But FCP Euro seems to try their best to minimize this cost."

"I purchased a water pump kit for my 2008 BMW 335i through FCP recently. My parts shipped fairly quick and were packaged well. I was able to get everything I needed for the repair for way less than pelican, bavauto, and ECS could offer. Everything fit perfectly on my car. Their customer service department is great too. I will definitely buy again. "

"Great company in every way great prices great parts and they understand people like me who buy a part and then finally install it a year later. Incredible customer service! "

"Yes part worked out well. Working perfectly simple plug and play "

"So glad I found this company. I bought the 13 piece control arm replacement kit for my 2001 A4 and was very impressed with how quickly it arrived. These parts/bolts look look more bulletproof than the oem Audi parts I took off! Having never done much suspension work, I was a bit intimidated jumping in and ripping apart the front end of a complex europeon car, but after watching the videos on their website I gained the confidence to do it myself and saved a bunch of $$$. Drives like new again. FCP rocks!"

"Item arrive very promptly and was just what I ordered!"

"Received my items in good order and they were price-matched to other suppliers' prices. "

"Great company. They had all the parts that i needed for my 97 BMW. The shipping is ok. The free shipping takes 10 days Ugh.. and the 9.99 Ground take 7.
Customer service is always nice. I called because i forgot to apply a $10 discount to my second order and they were very nice and refunded me $10 the next day. I have placed 4 orders with them and no complaints.

The reason why i didn't give them 5 star is because, they don't have the parts that i need for my 2013 Golf R. (clutch)

"I've placed four orders from FCP Euro over the past year. Shipping costs are excellent (even free on orders over $49) and fast. Customer service is great. Email updates and order tracking is provided. If you find an OEM part that they don't stock, email them and they can add it to their inventory - they did for me with a 928 shifter bushing I needed. The biggest feature is their lifetime warranty on parts. All your old orders are kept under your account accessible from their website. So if you lose paperwork or receipts, you can always access your order history. Their pricing is competitive - not always the lowest, but definitely in line with other online retailers. I use FCP Euro almost exclusively now."

"FCP Euro is an outstanding foreign car parts supply company. They know how competitive online auto parts sales is and they rely on pricing and excellent customer service to distinguish themselves. I used their lifetime warranty to return a water pump for my BMW E36 in 2015 that I purchased and put in service in 2011. They promptly processed the return and credited my credit card, no questions asked. Their service could not have been better."

"I am so satisfied with FCP I will do a review for every transaction because they deserve it! I ordered a pair of shock mounts and they were at my door by 830am the next day! "

"Order arrived on time. Good price."

"My congartulation for MIKE RIVERA.

A wonderfull service.

"Excellent customer service!"

"Got the parts I needed to finish the job very quickly. "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.