Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"FCP Euro is one of my preferred parts suppliers. I have an antique Mercedes and more often than not, FCP has the parts I need and is always quite competitively priced. Shipping is expeditious and reasonably priced. I've also had cause to return a part that I ordered in error and they were quite pleasant about it and gave me a refund for the parts which I had ordered 6+ months prior. In all FCP Euro has exceeded my expectations and I will be doing business with them again."

"Excellent company to deal with and excellent customer service."

"Fast shipping and I got exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this seller! Thanks!"

"I really appreciate having a business like fcp euro to get quality parts at great prices for my bmw. Thanks !"

"Everything was exactly what they said! Right part, right estimate on shipping, couldn't be happier!"

"Ordered a heater core for my 1998 Volvo s70 glt, it arrived faster than projected and in great shape. It was also HALF the cost of a local parts supplier for the same exact part. I have used them in the past with great success, and will continue to do so at every available opportunity."

"I purchased a replacement windshield wiper transmission for an Audi A4 that I purchased with seized wipers. The part was perfect fit and the car is back in service. It was not an easy job but the part was what I needed "

"Awesome place to buy European parts at a very reasonable price!! I will definitely make future purchases here! Would recommend this place to anyone who owns an expensive European car. Nobody can beat these prices!"

"Took last week off to work on my '92 Brick (Volvo 240), did the intank prepump and sending unit, brake pad replacement and the drivers window regulator. The shipper lost the regulator and FCP had a different one shipped overnight. Thanks to the folks at FCP, all went well. Now for the air conditioner and rust repair, not a project car but can feel like it. Thanks again FCP!!"

"Ordered two quarts of Pentosin brake oil and some lug bolts. Upon receiving my shipment, I was horrified to see one of the poorest packing job yet from an online company. The two cans of brake oil was disfigured with dents and the lug bolts came loose and scratched the hell out of them. I'm lucky that the oil cans weren't punctured by the bolts. Whoever is packing, is doing a halfass job. I like their product offerings but the packing job is making me think twice before ordering from FCP Euro again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“James,
I am very sorry that your order arrived in the condition that it did. I would be more than happy to replace any parts that were damaged.
I appreciate you letting us know about this as I will make sure our Shipping Manager is aware of this so we can make sure this does not happen again.
Please let me know which parts you would like replaced and I will be more than happy to ship new ones to you.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

"Awesome to deal with. Fast and efficient."

"Great service and attention to customers' queries...."

"Ordered heater core , evaporator and some sway bar links for my 2000 VW Jetta.
Everything did fit and work well , with a fraction of Dealer costs.

"I do a lot of searching before buying from a company, especially with all of the cheap prices these days. I utilize eBay, Amazon, and of course bmw specific sites. You also have to make sure, if you want OEM quality, that a company is selling what they should. That being said, I have started buying ALL my parts from FCP euro. They are amazing and the quality is oem just as they say, top notch. With all of my searching, this is the cheapest place for the majority of oem parts. You won't be disappointed, even very high priced items have been perfect. I've been screwed over many times, through trial and error on the internet and I will continue to shop with this company w confidence. "

"Excellent service!! Great communication. A pleasure to do business with.
Highly recommended.

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.