Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2016-07-14

Outstanding Service there Just OutRagiouse :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Quick response time answered all my questions lol , the parts worked better then the Dealership , which is very funny aka quality parts my a** you would expect more from the dealership lol , FCP Eurothey put the "H" In the word HURT on them when it came to the quality and delivery time of the part I ordered... You Guys Rock thank you so much ,,, My car is my Baby as my kids are my future but my car is my outlet , Being Disabled Vet USMC of 16yrs I served , and so do you guys with pride thank you so much... Keep up the Excellent work...Oh-----Rahhhhhhhhhh!
Sorry this tookso long to write , I dont get on the net much, OSS....

2016-07-12

Great source for BMW parts

"Very competitive prices and fast delivery"

2016-07-08

no more ignition problems

"I was glad FCP had the bmw OEM lock housing and key tumbler. It was also on sale which made it so much better. I never have to worry because FCP has an awesome warranty on all their parts. Thanks to everyone at FCP for great customer service and having the parts I need for my BMW and Volvo."

This review was modified by zoony22 on July 08 2016 10:18:07 AM

2016-07-05

Fast shipping and No hassle returns

"I ordered a pair of HD shocks and it didn't fit well on my ML320. Contacted FCP to return it and received full credits to reorder the OEM made. Fast shipping and life time warranty. It's like my virtual parts warehouse."

This review was modified by LC193 on July 05 2016 03:59:27 AM

2016-06-30

FCP Euro is the real deal

"I buy my parts online from 2 retailers, FCP Euro and German Auto Parts. Both are close to where I live in the northeast U.S. I've been using FCP recently because their prices are a bit better than GAP and delivery is just as fast. You also have a bit more choice for a specific part with varying prices. Phone staff are all professional. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed ordering from them. "

2016-06-24

I dont know how they did it

"I ordered parts on Thursday evening from FCP in Chicago and were delivered on Friday in California to my door- was no expecting items for at least 5-7 days- didn't opt for any special shipping in fact used the orders over $49 ship for free offer .If this is how there going to provide service I will order everything from them starting now !!"

This review was modified by brad01 on June 24 2016 05:25:31 PM

2016-06-24

Best prices, best service. No nonsense bmw parts

"Email support from FCP was prompt and polite, parts were genuine, and they shipped very quickly whilst having the best price. Zero complaints. "

Fast Delivery & Fairly priced

"Buying internationally the biggest issue is always freight.
FCP Euro have a good system which determines a fair price depending on product weight & dimensions.
If the freight charge is a bit high you can also contact them (as I have) and they can manually look at the order and determine a more accurate freight cost.
Really good!

This review was modified by pablorenato on June 23 2016 01:35:39 PM

Excellent service

"I've ordered a couple of times from FCP and both times the quality, price, shipping, and web info have been excellent."

This review was modified by Ed_Rutherford on June 23 2016 08:19:47 AM

2016-06-23

I received excellent service, at a great price.

"The items I ordered were difficult to find anywhere else (1995, W-140 automatic trans parts!). FCP Euro had the easiest ordering method, and at a price that was very comfortable for my wallet.

I have recommended them to several of my friends; one who only works on classic MB. He wasn't aware of FCP Euro until I described it to him.

I will DEFINITELY order more parts in the future...Great price, excellent delivery and excellent customer service.

This review was modified by DonShaw65809 on June 23 2016 08:21:07 AM

Quick Ship - Exact Fit!!

"My Lemforder Control Arm arrived in 2 days. My mechanic says it was an exact fit, and looked almost identical to the Volvo part it replaced. FCP has great customer service. I've had to call with questions regarding parts and they are very helpful."

This review was modified by cornfed44 on June 22 2016 09:59:29 AM

Should be called FCP AWESOME

"So I went out a bought a poorly maintained E39 wagon for entirely too much money. FCP Euro has been more than helpful in taking my money in exchange for high quality replacement parts, conveniently sorted into "kits". These kits contain all the parts required to complete a job and make it very easy to spend waaay too much money fixing a poorly maintained E39 wagon. Their prices are very good compared to the dealer and other online retailers.

If the free shipping is not enough to make your nips stand on end, then nothing will. I bought a complete front brake kit for that damn wagon of mine. It comes with rotors, big, heavy rotors.. shipped free. My local NAPA charges me for freaking shipping!

Lastly they accept Paypal, which is nice. As many a dude does, I fund my repairs by selling stuff online, which funds a Paypal account.... which flies under the radar of the main checking account. This allows overspending and later regret...from the comfort of my excellent riding now spectacularly maintained E39 wagon.

So if you are like me and hastily decide to buy cars. You will be a fan of these FCP dudes.

This review was modified by MrAkron on June 22 2016 09:59:11 AM

Mk4 jetta Front refresh kit

"Amazing kit everything fit perfect and my car rides like new. This is the only place I now buy my car parts from."

2016-06-19

Quick and accurate

"I have a 2002 325i and it needed right control arm along with front struts. I went to their web site and placed the order included: control arms both sides, struts and shocks, strut mounts, shock mounts, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, spark plugs, intake and exhaust sensors. Every things came within 3 days and not a thing missing. When I took every things out the box, they had the oil pan gasket standing up against the shipping box and I did not see it. I called them and they had it out the next day. Bill was very friendly and did not even give me hard time. I like these people for their services and the prices very competitive. Some were cost more and some were cost less but my total was still a lot less than others. If I need any thing else, I definitely will come back to them. Make sure you check around. Don't make your decision base on mine."

This review was modified by hv0001 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

On line experience Like it should be!

"FCP asked me for feedback on a follow up email and usually I delete those types of email but FCP Euro did such an excellent job that I didn't feel right about not giving them credit.
1. My BMW 335xi electric water pump went out on a Wednesday morning.
2. Ordered at noon on Thursday
3. Received the parts next day by 11 am (very reasonable next day shipping)
I was worried so I called them before ordering ,, I got a real person right away who was knowledgable and gave me confidence on completing the order.
4. The parts were packaged so well like they were kidneys - well protected in a *green recycle friendly high quality material
Finally I installed the parts with no issues and feel confident about the better than OEM quality.

I am confident that I will reorder from FCP again for all of my maintenance needs!!

This review was modified by OnewireAt1 on June 18 2016 12:09:02 PM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.