• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

2015-06-08

"Awesome customer service. Great prices. Fast shipping. What more could a customer ask for?"

2015-06-07

"Very satisfied. Order was shipped promptly. Will do business with them again."

2015-06-05

"Surprisingly good quality. Especially for the price. Feels at least OE. Shipped out fast. No complaints at all."

2015-06-05

"Thanks for the wonderful service and the quick shipment on my replacement filter that I purchased from FCP Euro, for my Volvo XC90. Your quick delivery ensured my car was back on the road in no time at all. I will always purchase from FCP Euro knowing I will receive the correct part each and every time I order. Awesome customer support. One Happy Customer in Western New York."

2015-06-05

"Excellent customer service, competitive prices. "

2015-06-03

"I got exactly what I needed for a good price and great shipping. I'll definitely order again through FCP Euro in the future.

2015-06-03

"Great service, if by any means you experience any problem as a customer, they will work their best to solve it, really impressive service.

Thank you FCP, I will always be a returning happy customer ."

2015-06-03

"Got some hard to find OEM parts for both my 528i/E60 and 323i/E90 that are hard to find (other than at BMW dealership) in Canada. FCP had what I needed.

Great international shipping with reasonable shipping. Was able to track it right to my door. Was less expensive even with exchange and import duties added.

2015-06-02

"Placed an order from Seoul, South Korea thru the website.
At first did not receive a email update on my order status hence contacted FCP service. Pam Marsden got back to me and the issue was resolved and item arrived safely. Good seller! I would definetly buy again from FCP!! No regrets!!!"

2015-06-01

"Great shopping experience, fair prices."

2015-06-01

"Overall a good experience."

2015-06-01

"Great prices. Easy search for parts on website. Fast delivery. Free shipping on orders over $50. Ordered hood struts & rear wiper sprayer for 2001 Volvo V70XC. Was about $5 shy of the free shipping, so added a headlamp bulb to get free shipping - something I would need someday anyway. "

2015-05-31

"In the past year, FCP Euro has become one of my main resources for both replacement and performance parts for my two older BMWs, an e30 cabrio and a MZ3 roadster. I ordered from them a couple of times when they were FCP Groton, but they didn't offer a lot of products. Now Their catalog is extensive and their pricing is very competitive. The website is easy to use, and they show product manufacturers, so you often can choose your preferred manufacturer for that part. Shipping costs are free or very reasonable if you need to get it quicker. They also offer a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which is a bonus!
I will order from FCP Euro again and again."

2015-05-30

"Great service, parts sent across the world without an issue."

2015-05-30

"In the time that I have shopped here, I've purchased many items and will definitely shop again in the future. Everything arrives really fast, carefully packages and wrapped. Items are of great quality and durability. I am really happy with the service."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.