Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.1/10 9.1/10

2016-03-25

Great Company

"Accurate descriptions and fantastic shipping times!"

This review was modified by lolm1969 on March 25 2016 05:43:35 AM

2016-03-22

Good parts offering at very competitive prices!

"I have been buying from FCP Euro since I got my BMW. They usually have all the parts I need at very good prices compared to other online Euro parts vendor. Their free shipping over $50 is nice. Even though it's free, the parts usually still arrive in about a week, which is fine. FCP Euro also has very good and responsive customer service. Highly recommend because of good prices and service!"

This review was modified by hancock1701 on March 22 2016 10:46:47 AM

2016-03-20

consistently outstanding

"I have been a customer of FCP for many years and refer many people to them. I manage an auto parts store for a major chain and still us FCP for OEM parts for my 1983 244 and 2002 s80. Their prices are great and they stand behind the products they sell. "

2016-03-18

Great Price and Response!

"I found this store by continuous shopping for a great deal online. I already found the parts locally but pretty steep price. FCP Euro made a great kit for the parts I needed it. I read their great reviews and their lifetime replacement promise. So I as soon as I read all of these, I went to order the parts quickly. The parts came in after a long wait but a missing part. I was frustrated by it. The job I have lined up will be delayed. I was leaving town after the weekend. Contacted FCP Euro and received a response as soon as they open. Adam Jaworski apologizes and offered me either a refund or the part that was missing. At first, I wanted a refund thinking I will be charge for shipping and will have to wait again for a long shipment. Adam assured me that it isn't. I received the missing part the following day and without any extra cost. At first, my first review wasn't as great as this one. I was trying to retracked my previous review and keep my word to Adam that I will revised it upon receiving the part but to no avail. So here I am, writing this review at this site to keep my word here instead. I will make the same review at other well known review sites to spread the word about FCP Euro. The reason for a missing star are missing part and causing a delay with my work. But I will give this store another try when I need a part(s) from them."

2016-03-17

Saludos!

"Buenos días, con respecto a la compra, quedé satisfecho, pues me enviaron el producto rápido y llegó en buen estado.

Sin embargo, quedo con la duda de que si verdaderamente el repuestos que compre es genuino VW, y no de origen chino, pues el mecánico me dijo que no era original, por un par de cosas que me mostro por fotos con respecto al original VW.

En fin, ya el repuesto se puso y está trabajando. Espero que tenga un buen desempeño y no tenga más problemas con mi carro.

Muchas gracias por todo, saludos.

This review was modified by Keinner on March 17 2016 07:20:19 AM

2016-03-16

Perfect Fit

"Ordered a Upper Radiator Hose, it was a perfect fit and arrived sooner than planned (all the way to Sri Lanka)."

This review was modified by umar.ashroff on March 16 2016 10:41:23 AM

2016-03-15

"i got my parts on time and they alright i just did't get time to install it but everything is good Thank You "

2016-03-14

Awesome customer service

"Love the team at FCP Euro. Great low prices on pretty much everything you need. They sell whole kits when you need to replace something so you don't have to go searching for each individual part. Had one part missing from my order but when I called they over nighted it to me no questions asked. I also returned a few items I didn't need and the return was processed very quickly. I will definitely be going back and definitely recommend them for all your euro car part needs. "

This review was modified by camilton on March 14 2016 06:50:08 AM

2016-03-11

Needed Part Fast!! Got It.....

"My car went down and was erratic at best. I happen to have a scanner when it went into Engine Fail Safe Mode. I reset it and got it to work.
I have a 99 BMW 740iL, I stopped car and hooked up scanner, saw that it was a TPS sensor code and since my car is a fly by wire car it is built into the Throttle body. Local parts store would have to order and be 5 days, as well as BMW would be about the same. I have ordered all of my cooling parts from FCP Euro and have had awesome service from them. So I got online and they had part in stock with free shipping for 125 less than parts store and 260 less than BMW. I needed it fast so I paid the overnight charge and still came out under 300 for the part. and Part shipped after 6pm 3-10-2016 I just tracked and it is out for delivery at 7am 3-11-2016. Great jobs guys I couldn't be happier with the service. I will continue to use FCP for all my needs for my BMW.
Much thanks.

This review was modified by ExtremeOutlaw on March 28 2016 07:47:46 AM

2016-03-09

FCP does it again

"Fast ship - pieces match my order. Nice work FCP, your west coast Volvoparts rivals may famous but fail to deliver with your speed and efficiency. "

This review was modified by 6sigmaford on March 09 2016 05:45:22 AM

2016-03-07

Fast processing

"Order was received within 2days after processing, love fcp eruo,always comes through with the lifetime replacement, best place to buy your European parts"

This review was modified by Gregthewelder on March 07 2016 06:33:19 AM

2016-03-02

Outstanding service

"I shopped around for this BMW part and found FCP Euro had the lowest price online. The item arrived promptly, packaged extremely well. These guys are pros, you can't go wrong. A+++"

2016-02-29

Awesome Seller

"Fast shipping. Item as described. A++++ seller."

This review was modified by oliver.y.kuo on February 29 2016 05:04:45 PM

2016-02-27

Customer survey

"The product I received was exactly what I wanted. FCP euro was quick in sending me the product and it was within the time specified. I will recommend this company to my friends and order more in the future when needed. "

2016-02-26

Honest & Reliable Reprasentatives

"Ordered suspension parts for my BMW through FCPEuro and got the free shipping on some really heavy suspension parts (making it a lot cheaper than other bmw resell websites), but forgot to add tie rods to my order so I had to email their reps. They saw that I ordered an additional part not on the original order and refunded me the shipping on that order so I received free shipping.

Thats pretty damn honest to get a response like that instead of "sorry, you're SOL" like has happened to me in the past. I will certainly order from them again

This review was modified by hermit29 on February 26 2016 07:24:25 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.