Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2015-12-30

"Always knowledgeable staff, great customer service, large (in-stock) inventory, fast shipping and reasonable prices."

2015-12-30

"The best customer service experienced so far. Would definitely continue dealing with them. Prices can be reduced a bit and the option to ship with my own shipping company (since i have an account with FedEx) is preferable. "

This review was modified by Wazif on December 30 2015 05:44:14 AM

2015-12-29

"Quality parts and fast shipping. Always a pleasure to deal with FCP."

2015-12-26

"Item arrived when it was suppose to and it works great."

This review was modified by perkinscher on December 26 2015 08:16:34 AM

2015-12-21

"**Update**
I previously rated FCP Euro 2 out of 5 stars. But, I'm updating my review to 5 out of 5 because of their response to my issue. As you can see from my original review below, I received a power steering hose, that was supposed to be an OEM part, which was too short. Pam from FCP responded to my review and asked me to contact her. Long story short, I received a new hose, apparently from a dealership, within 2 days of my initial contact with Pam. I was told by Adam, from the FCP service department, that they would be contacting their OEM supplier regarding that defective hose.
I couldn't ask for a better response. I will definitely order from FCP in the future!

**original post**
My order arrived on time and complete. But, the power steering return hose I ordered was shorter than the OEM part on my 540i. I was able to make it work but the hose barely reached the reservoir from the heat exchanger. I might have to replace this hose with one of the correct length.
The reservoir I ordered seems to be identical to the OEM part on my 540i.

This review was modified by CP66 on January 09 2016 08:26:58 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-06-2016

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Chepe,
My name is Pam Marsden and I am the Customer Service Manager for FCP. I am very sorry that there was a fitment issue with the power steering hose. We would be more than happy to take this back and assist you with getting the correct fitment.
We have a very easy return policy which you can read about at returns.fcpeuro.com
you can also email me directly at pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com if you would like to return this item to us I would be more than happy to help you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Pam”

2015-12-20

"Wow - so impressed with dealing with this company. My use was online only, but I did call them to confirm the BMW ABS Module I was buying was the right one for my vehicle, just as a double check, even though their (comprehensive) website confirmed it was the correct one, after supplying my VIN. The reason for the tele-call was to see if they could ship it to a P.O. Box instead. The guy I spoke to was amazingly polite and helpful, couldn't have asked for more. I placed the order online on Tuesday to Canada, but not to a P.O. Box (apparently it's quicker), and lo and behold it arrived on the Thursday. Two days!!!! Wow, wow, wow... packaged really well!! I installed it on the Saturday/Sunday and had the module coded up, my trifecta of dash problem lights are gone, gone, gone!! Thank you FCP Euro - my experience with you has been truly amazing - please keep up the amazing service and pricing you have. The combination of these 2 is a significant differentiator from other vendors. In Summary: polite, informative (all questions pretty much answered on the website), amazing prices, and quality seems good (time will tell). They also have an amazing return policy - couldn't ask for more. Will do business with them again - for sure! Truly, for your European car needs these folks are polite, very competitively priced (can only speak for the part I bought which was on clearance) and fast - why go anywhere else - highly recommended."

This review was modified by farmboyone on December 20 2015 02:19:35 PM

2015-12-20

"Fast Shipping, Excellent Prices, Outstanding Customer Services"

2015-12-19

"I ordered a BMW original brake kit for my 530xi.
Very happy with the purchase. Great quality, perfect fit, reasonable price, and fast delivery.
Will order from this seller again.

2015-12-19

"They sent to my the right product, in the indicated time. The price was decent and They were quick. I'm very happy I trusted you"

This review was modified by Githza on December 19 2015 06:24:20 AM

2015-12-17

"Generally satisfied with the parts and prices. Would like to see better shipping/tracking/comms. It shouldn't take 2 days to get a tracking number and items should (in my opinion) ship faster (but can't really tell when they shipped because it takes 2 days to get a tracking number to me). Tracking numbers should be available within hours (sometimes minutes with other vendors). Customer service and staff are helpful, but I think you might want to check out your shipping systems/processes. Speed is always best (and expected) on the web."

This review was modified by onlinebuyer1234 on December 17 2015 06:44:03 AM

2015-12-14

"Always top quality, great prices, excellent service. I've used FCP Euro many times for dozens of parts and never been disappointed. "

This review was modified by Actsch7 on December 14 2015 07:28:33 AM

2015-12-12

"Great and friendly service. The parts offered are comprehensive for Volvos and Saabs. The shipping is fast and affordable. Great tech advice/support for the shade tree mechanic, too.

2015-12-12

"well i ordered before more than a month and no one replied or anything .. im lost i dont know what happened with my oder.. i want to cancel it because i ordered from another site im so disappointed"

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Fadi,
Thank you for posting. I just pulled your order up and I do see that this order was voided. We had contacted you regarding this order as the payment was not cleared as multiple credit cards were attempted to be processed for payment on this order.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions as I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager, FCP”

2015-12-11

"Fast Shipping / Great Communication / Excellent Product Thanks!"

2015-12-10

"I am so overly excited about this company as it make it so easy to find the part you need at a really afforadable price. I would not be able to afford repair via a dealership. To be able to watch your shipment is outstanding. The certified repair shop and I thank you. So the easy of finding a product, pricing is outstanding and delivery of product always on time. This is the best part locator I have ever dealt w u th. You deserve a reward, thumbs up 1,000 times. "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.