Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-06-10

good delivery but poor quality

" not the quality I expected .one of the rotors wasn t finished . I almost cut myself on the rough sharp edges trying to get it out of the box .the other one had nice finished edges inside and outside .very poor quality "

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Eugen,
I'm Incredibly sorry for the trouble with that rotor! We 100% stand by the quality of our parts so if that was not up to your standards please let me know or email us at service@fcpeuro.com and we'll happily get a replacement that meets your expectations out to you ASAP. I look forward to helping make this better for you.

Kindest Regards,
-Alex Frank”

2017-06-10

Owner,operator

"Great,love you you guys, no issues"

Outstanding

"This guys are fantastic.
Bought from them many time with zero issues.

Great job

The best European parts distributor

"I have been using FCP for parts for my BMW (E39) since 2010. I have had nothing but fantastic experience after fantastic experience with them. They should really teach other companies how Customer Service works. They have it figured out and are the best of the best when it comes to taking care of their customer.

Thanks FCP for understanding how important the customer is - we appreciate it!!

Great Service.

"Their website and service are great. They ship fast and the pricing is very good. "

2017-06-08

Top notch

"Top notch service, from the no hassles return policy to competitive pricing, I always come back to FCP. Brand name, OEM, and after-market choices all over the place. And great instructional vids with Ben McNally."

2017-06-07

Excellent all around

"I purchase from here whenever I need parts. They always answer my emails within a business day and every order I've placed has been shipped within 1 business day. The customer service is excellent and their warranty is unbeatable so I will continue to buy my parts here."

2017-06-07

All around great

"I have been slowly restoring a 1974 BMW and FCP always has the parts I need! They have very competitive pricing with the best warranty compared to anyone else. They are who I look at first for parts. Plus the customer service is always on point. They are fast to respond and always put the customer first. Highly recommend FCP! "

Great Service and Pricing

"This is the first time I have used FCP Euro. I ordered spark plug wire set and oil filler cap. Their prices were very competitive with free shipping and LIFETIME WARRANTY to boot. You cannot beat that.

The parts arrived on time and were perfect fit for the car.

INCREDIBLEY QUICK DELIVERY

"Prompt response to say the least. I ordered a radiator for my 560sel at 4PM Monday and it was at my door 1PM on Tuesday. Correct product at an excellent price. When you consider the price, quality, and the excellent attitude displayed this place will be hard to beat. "

Always outstanding service and quality products from FCP Euro

"Seller went above and beyond to find the correct part for my 1988 BMW 750iL. Always a pleasure to deal with. They understand the mentality of keeping classics on the road and work well with customers to support the hobby. Will continue to do business with FCP in the future."

Great service

" Great service Fast shipping"

2017-06-05

Very fast shipping and great communication speed

"Ordering is very easy, the customer service was very fast and helpful. Definitely will order again"

2017-06-05

Great Customer Service

"This company has great customer service. They stand behind their product."

2017-06-04

Front End Repair

"The part was shipped promptly, was exactly what was needed and the core return went without a hitch. Very satisfied."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.