Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"Great service, fast shipping."

"The first transaction, I use a credit card, then you want me to use paypal, my bank credit card company to refund me, but let me lose the extra cost >"

"Bad communication. I had to called after several days for my order and still order wasn't ship."

"The BMW specialty tool CTA4080 was discounted and was the lowest I found . The package arrived as stated by the tracking number. I used the tool the same night and it worked like a charm. Way better than any Home Depot tool you could try to piece together. "

"At first I guess someone misread my purchase order at the warehouse, but that was quickly taken care of and in a week I got the part I actually ordered. I had ordered a 1.5 inch Mann CUK 2855 Cabin filter for a 2006 Volvo S60, but got the 1 inch Mann CU 2855 filter instead. If there wasn't suck a big price difference then I would have let it slide, but at the same time, I felt the need to tell them of their error. After all was said and done, it took about 9 days to get the correct part to my door (after a possible week in my mailbox when all our other packages get to the door..... yeah...) and that day (Oct 14th) I installed it in my car.

The videos on the FCPEuro website and youtube channel made this painless, and I found out that my car had the cutout for the 1.5 inch filter already taken out, but the 1 inch filter was still in the car (2nd owner of it, so take that at face value), so I was pleasantly surprised about that as well.

All in all, the FCP Euro team was excellent to deal with, and was able to right this problem quickly, but I didn't really fault them since the two part numbers are so close together.

"FCP provides a good selection of quality parts at a fair price plus free shipping over $50. Overall very pleased with my experiences with FCP and I always recommend them to friends. This is not my first purchase and there will be many more as I continue to restore my '87 BMW 535is"

"Love it! Hard to find parts at excellent prices!"

"Very good company, they send me what i order"

"FCP Euro always comes through for me when ordering parts for our car! I've ordered numerous parts and have never been disappointed.
Steve K. Williamstown NJ

"Great service and quick shipping. Parts were exactly as described and saved a bunch of money compared to what I would have had to have spent through the mechanic to order the parts. Will definitely be a returning customer. "

"the break pads Volvo Brake Pads Front (850 C70 S70 V70) - Brembo Ceramic 31341243 are very noisy and squeaky, very very annoying. the Front rotors are ok no problems at all for now!
I wont recommend this break pad to anyone at all!

Rep reply posted Oct-21-2015

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

Thank you for letting us know about the brake pads that you purchased from us. I am very sorry to hear you are having an issue with them. We stand behind our products and if you are not satisfied with any part you purchased from FCP, we will take them back.

I would be more than happy to take these back and have one of my Sales Representatives contact you to offer other options for your car if you would like or issue a refund for them if you have already sourced new pads locally. I can also email you a prepaid UPS label that you can use to send back these pads to us.

I am going to have someone from my team reach out to you today to get this resolved for you.
I do apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager, FCP”

"Great experience. Order was filled and delivered promptly. I had a problem with one item and asked for help from customer service. Very helpful and prompt resolution of the issue. The added service and extra shipment was done without charge to me. All communications were courteous and timely. I will definitely order from FCP Euro in the future and would recommend them to friends and family."

"Zero issues dealing with the companies on purchases or returns."

"Great service, pricing and delivery even across the boarder to Canada. No hassles and exactly what I ordered.
Great selection of OEM and Aftermarket parts with excellent technical sales support.

"Wonderful ease of ordering, good prices, informational website, helpful customer service and free shipping for orders over $49. Why go anywhere else? "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.