Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

2002 S60 Throttle Body Rebuild Service

"I recently purchased FCP Euro's throttle body rebuild service. I did quit a bit of research prior to making this purchase. The rebuilder that FCP has contracted with is by far, the best in the business. The price that FCP Euro charges for this rebuilders service is quit a bit less than the direct purchase price the rebuilder charges there customers. Don't know how FCP managed this, but I got the best in the industry service, at a very reduced price. As for results, FCP Euro's staff and the rebuilder had my throttle body rebuilt and back in my hands within a few days, which included a weekend. Upon receiving my rebuilt throttle body, I quickly installed it back on my S60. The wife and I were scheduled to take a 1100 mile trip the following day. My S60 idled floated a little at first. As the trip progressed the rebuild synced up with the cars CPU and my S60 improved and evolved into a superior car throughout the trip. I have been a car wholesaler for years and have owned hundreds of vehicles. This Volvo with the rebuilt throttle body out performs any and all other vehicles I have owned. This purchase has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. My S60 operates better than new thanks to FCP Euro and Xemodex. Thank you guys for your superior performance in supporting your customers!!"

This review was modified by paulmedeiros on June 12 2016 03:54:14 PM

Part return nightmare

" I have been having a very hard time with trying to return an item. I have contacted them multiple times trying to find a resolutions for the predicament I am in. I keep getting the same answer of they cannot do anything to help me. I have asked for the number to the supplier they get their parts from but was never give a number, they just kept saying to call my local BMW dealer. I did that and they say they don't accept parts they do not sell themselves. Now I am stuck will a $322 rear wheel hub I do not need. I was buying from FCP because of there warranty, but now after this I will be buying from ECS turning or any other BMW part dealer. I hope you enjoy my $322, I don't think I will be spending anymore money here. I am so angry I went through the trouble of making an account on this website just so I can rate FCP and others can see what I am dealing with."

This review was modified by ttgnyy on June 12 2016 03:00:10 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-13-2016

A rep from FCP Euro, Pam Marsden, has responded

“Matthew,
Thank you for your feedback. I looked into this matter here at this end and I see that you spoke with two of our representatives about sending this wheel hub back to us. Both have commented that you threw away the manufacturer's box for this item so we would not be able to resell or return this item back to BMW.
Even though we do require that items come back to us in the manufacturer's packaging we would not want you to be stuck with a part that you do not need so I would be more than happy to accept this item back from you without the BMW box that it came in. Please make sure you enclose our returns form with the item so we know who the part belongs to you. Once we receive the item back, we will process the return and the refund for you.
If you have any questions regarding this you can reach out to me directly at 860-388-9001 ext 306 as I would be more than happy to assist you with this.
Sincerely,
Pam

2016-06-12

Awesome international service! Excellent quality!

"Lemforder brand bushes and pieces gave me awesome smooth feel on the road. Veré satisfied. Great job on bringing several stuff for my car. E46 330i. "

This review was modified by a1andrade on June 12 2016 01:12:36 PM

2016-06-12

"Ordered numerous times from FCP. Always great prices on quality parts. Shipping fast, customer service excellent "

This review was modified by meehan80 on June 12 2016 06:43:15 AM

2016-06-11

Very fast shipping

"Great parts and a very good price would buy from them again when I need more"

This review was modified by Bubba4612 on June 11 2016 06:51:47 PM

2016-06-11

Buy high quality pars and get lifetime warranty

"Bought some BMW original parts and a Behr heat exchanger for my automatic transmission. Not only the got a fast shipping to Brazil, and a awesome deal, 25% cheaper than my local dealership. "

This review was modified by psmoliveira on June 11 2016 12:43:06 PM

2016-06-01

Great customer service and easy returns.

"Ordered to throttle cables and received them earlier than told which is always a plus. Found out one item I ordered was the incorrect one, called and spoke with customer service they were very helpful. Gentleman helped me find the correct cable needed and walked me through the return process of incorrectly ordered part and helped me order correct part. Will recommend to anyone wanting to deal with them."

This review was modified by EdwinE39 on June 01 2016 09:07:39 AM

2016-05-31

Always great service and answers, Best warranty HANDS DOWN!

"Oh and fast shipping for me 2 states away 2 days."

2016-05-31

Quality parts at a low price!

"Love this website! I have been looking for months for oem parts for my Volvo. From surfing the net to digging through junkyards when I finally came across this website that has everything I could want for my car. Fast shipping too! "

This review was modified by pattyg2009 on May 31 2016 05:00:35 PM

2016-05-29

Solid Company for BMW Parts

"I often use FCP Euro for my BMW diy projects. They have great prices...if not the best they price match. Free shipping over $49 and lifetime warranty on all parts."

This review was modified by ruelio on May 29 2016 10:52:39 AM

2016-05-27

very satisfied

"good quality products and shipped fast."

This review was modified by ohrlix on May 27 2016 03:28:36 PM

2016-05-25

Will Buy Again!

"Very fast shipping. The piece was a perfect fit, and started my car right up. Economical and prompt. Very satisfied."

This review was modified by Gundulf on May 25 2016 11:06:59 AM

2016-05-25

The order processing and shipping dept is completely broken

"I ordered twice from FCP, the second time because I just could not believe how slow the processing/shipping dept was.
Long story short I had to resort to emailing the CEO after ordering on Sat April 23rd and on Wednesday the 27th I still had not even received an order confirmation. That should have been a wake up call for him, thankfully he forced my order out late that evening.

2016-05-23

Half way around the world and parts came in just in time.

"Best quality parts with everything you need to get it installed."

2016-05-22

on tme - as promised

"Goods arrived in a timely manner and actually exceeded my expectation for the quality if the material. Thanks!"

This review was modified by leenoleen on May 22 2016 07:21:51 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.