• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"Received item weeks earlier than expected. Great seller."

"I think that FCP Euro is a good company with good prices. The only concern that I have with FCP Euro is their ability to review customer orders and help them decide whether or not they are gettind duplicate items or items that may over lap in application. On my last order, I ordered a timing chain slide/tensioner and it comes with a new timing chain plastic guide/slide. So essentially I bought something that I did not need. On my order previous to my last order I had a similar issue where I ordered a head gasket set, but mistakenly selected 2. I had to return one of the sets as it was not needed. I would have appreciated a phone call from FCP Euro in both cases just to ask if that is what I really wanted or needed. Other than that, I think they have good customer service and parts are the right prices."

"I have made a few orders through FCP Euro in recent times and have been very well served from the moment my inquiry was lodged. My orders also came through very efficiently and at reasonable cost. I am very happy with the service overall."

"Excellent Service, Excellent quality and excellent prices.
Will definitely keep buying here.

"Great on-line auto parts company, excellent customer service, very knowledgeable staff. "

"What can I say..
look at there site , Its well laid out, So far they had everything I needed for my 02 Volvo v70 xc and at a very competitive pricing.
I been very satisfied with all my passed dealing with FCP.

Thanks FCP Euro

J.Napoli

"Great prices, quick delivery, but they need better pacaging for heavy and/or sensitive parts. Ordered brake rotors and pads for my 2009 Volvo, and the single 80-lb box with the rotors in them came nearly destroyed, split at the seams with packing tape clearly added in transit to keep everything together. Luckily rotors appeared undamaged and so far not warped. Ordered from another supplier for another car, and they split the four rotors into two shipments with extra packaging to protect from damage. Would recommend FCP Euro review their packaging practices for critical parts like brake rotors."

"These folks put in good effort, have a good stock, and ship quickly. Their support staff are knowledgeable & easy to work with."

"Very satisfied with purchase."

"Great pricing on high quality products with very fast shipping. Plus their site is one of the best for double and cross checking product application with BMW part numbers.

"Part and delivery great. Never a problem with fcp euro."

"The Volvo V50 hatch support struts (hatch lifts) were priced fairly, arrived promptly, and took 15 minutes to install both sides. The rear wiper blade came at the lowest price I could find, from a store that offered both the struts and wiper. I will be back!"

"Thank you for your service still good and fast for shipping.
My Mercedes is soon finished renovate, with your help thank you again.
I think renovate another mercedes W124 500E after I finished mine, one for my wife!
Best regards
Sorry for my english but I'm french

Francesco

"Great service and very fair prices for quality OEM parts!
They at FCP Euro do have one of the best parts warranties in the business, and a no nonsense return policy!
They are very knowledgeable and will find you that hard to find part which you may need. Give them a try, as they make a new customer out of me!

L.B. From Phoenix AZ.

"First I like to thank staff Bill Petrey and Pam Marsden for their professional job, and offering genuine customer service beyond a call of duty to find the right part and mail it to Canada. "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.