Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10

2016-01-23

Good deal. Reliable seller.

"This is a very nice alternative to other major swedish cars parts seller. The prices are nice and the choise is various. Reccomend 100%"

2016-01-22

FCP sets a new standard for customer service!

"You can't go wrong purchasing from FCP Euro. The customer service is truly amazing!! There's a lifetime warranty on everything you buy. And the prices are some of the best around. What more can you ask for!

Thanks FCP.

This review was modified by Astro-R on January 22 2016 05:52:41 AM

2016-01-21

EXCELLENCE second to none.

"From the time I found out about FCP Euro. I have love their web sites user friendly ease of use. The warranty is second to none. If you plan to keep your car as long as I do, the cost savings can be enormous. So far everything I have purchased fit like OEM. I have not had the chance to see how long or how many miles the parts will last. Time will tell. Customer service is job one with FCP Euro. They are always checking up on your orders to make sure you are satisfied. I hope this company keeps their policies. The only thing that would make it better is price matching. Then I would buy all my parts for my Euro fleet from FCP Euro. As an avid car collector. Most of the cars we get parts for are garage queens and used to replace worn parts to keep our collectors up to new condition when driving them to show. There are several that are daily drivers and FCP Euro has made maintaining these cars easy. I am fortunate enough to have a mechanic which allows me to use customer supplied parts for the jobs I cannot tackle myself. He is very surprised at the cost of the parts I am able to obtain from FCP Euro. Perhaps FCP Euro can expand their business to include Mechanic shops and offer the same warranty they do for the DIY person. "

2016-01-20

Good Service As Always

"FCP is the way to go. I ordered some parts and forgot to add one more component which they gladly helped add on after already placing my order. Shipping was quick and the customer service is great!"

This review was modified by RSyed on January 20 2016 06:22:26 AM

2016-01-20

"Simply The Best"

"Not only did they have what I needed, it was shipped very quickly and in piece ! Well Done."

This review was modified by ChaseKW on January 20 2016 03:57:15 AM

2016-01-18

Great Customer Service

"I experience great customer service and received a product of great quality at a reasonable cost. There was an issue with shipping through the USPS but FCP Euro representative was able to provide a solution and made sure that I received it. "

2016-01-16

Ordered a part that really blows

"Final stage resistor finally went out so no heater or A/C was working. Did a little research and found this part to be the problem. Super easy ordering and quick shipment thru USPS. Install was a breeze, not the easiest to reach but doable. Overall took maybe 45min to do. And peace if mind from their 100% life warranty helps. "

This review was modified by Elusive325 on January 16 2016 07:57:27 PM

2016-01-15

Screwed!

"Followed their website to buy a pair of 034motorsport motor mounts for my V8 Audi s5. Cost for 2 mounts $363. The parts I ordered were parts per the part numbers on their website. Dropped off my car at my mechanic to do the repair. This swap involves dropping the full engine cradle so it isn't a simple and cheap job. Long story short - FCP's website is wrong, mechanic installs the parts but because one of the mounts is incorrect the engine cradle crushes the wires. Bunch of warning lights turn on the car due to the wires being smashed and grounding out. After another day of of labor, the shop figures out that the passenger mount is for the v6 convertible version of this car - about 1/4" in height different. Now it is 2 days before Christmas and I call FCP since the shop shuts down for several days. FCP helped and shipped me the correct part fedex overnight no charge and I was able to get my car done right before the shop closed. So now the bills show up - $450 in labor X2 (900$ out of my pocket) due to having to install the parts twice. Call FCP - after multiple discussions I ship the damaged mount and my receipts to FCP. Finally get a negotiatedrefund for $176 for the one wrong part and I have to eat the balance of the labor cost for their incorrect website. And it took multiple calls to get this fixed and the $176 returned. Kudos to Ralph for putting up with me - he was courteous and mediated this to he best of his ability). Do yourself a favor and just buy the parts from the original manufacturer. No willingness to cover my cost and expenses due their incorrect information. So now I'm out $275 due to your poor quality website and your management's process for doing your customer right when it was your mistske. Won't be doing business with you again. Will also will be vocal with my Audi club members - pretty confident that you will lose way more than $275 in business due to this. Could have handled this in a professional manner and won over an upset customer - now you fave a vocal advocate of not purchasing from a you again..."

This review was modified by Willnotbuy on January 15 2016 04:10:26 PM

Amazing Service & Excellent Service

"I am writing to appreciate that FCP staff's provide professional service such as product recommendation, follow up action. Technical Service issue, FCP Euro staff has professional skill to solve customer problem. I gave error code to them, they can help to find out problem.

Unlimited return policy also a great issue, full payment return in case you selected incorrect car parts.

That's a wonderful experience.

Excellent Service

"When placing my order, I had a few issues with shipment date initially. I was informed immediately of a problem sourcing one of my parts, but the actual order was delayed beyond the shipment window promised. To rectify this, FCP Euro not only refunded my shipping costs, but also shipped the order with one-day shipping to ensure that it got to me as quickly as possible.

I appreciated how they notified me of any problems, and took steps to make sure that I was satisfied.

Hose kit was perfect.

"I recently purchased and and installed FCPEuro's power steering hose kit from Rein for my BMW 323i. Everything i needed was included in the kit including the seal washers and hose clamps. The part quality was exceptional and the installation was a breeze. Having the entire kit assembled and sold by FCP was a great help. Good work guys!"

2016-01-10

"Ordered several parts online and direct contact with a company rep. I received the part quickly and it was exactly what I ordered. My personal interaction with the company was fast and efficient. the rep was knowledgeable about their inventory as it pertained to my car. I am completely satisfied with their service both online and via telephone contact. Most of all, I was impressed with low cost of the parts. Not only will I continue to use them, I will recommend them to others."

This review was modified by Tbyrd0831 on January 10 2016 06:33:28 AM

2016-01-09

"They contacted me telling me the package would be back ordered and would be coming from Germany. They've always had great service, customer service, and car parts. I will be referring them to friends and family in need of parts. Will definitely be using their service in the near future. "

This review was modified by Calvin0605 on January 09 2016 06:33:12 AM

2016-01-07

"It took me awhile to stop browsing other sites for products and the best price, and just go to FCP for all my M3 needs. I love that they carry OEM parts for much less than the dealer's price."

This review was modified by Bimmer0515 on January 07 2016 12:20:10 PM

2016-01-07

"Cardone rebuilt brake caliper.
I had serious concerns about the quality of the Cardone product. The rebuilt brake caliper was delivered with a cracked piston that never should have been reused. I contacted FCP and they graciously handled the issue for me. I hope to see a better brand of rebuilt brake components available from FCP in the near future.
I will not be purchasing Cardone products in the future.

This review was modified by guyrj33 on January 07 2016 06:40:52 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.