Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"Excellent. I had no problems at all. "

"The part as stated. Quick delivery."

"I give 5 stars for their customer service. When everything goes right, it is hard to tell apart an average company from a great company. But when there's a hiccup, that's when a great company shines. I ordered a mismatched BMW part and had to return it but due to some miss-communication, I only got half the refund. However, FCP Euro's customer service quickly sorted everything out and took care of me -- now a very happy customer."

"Having bought items from the USA before I was expecting my purchase to be some time in coming.I could not have been more wrong! The item a PNP switch for an old Volvo whilst admittedly not large, arrived after only a few days in fact it arrived before I was able to find someone qualified to fit it.It was well packaged and had cleared all the customs requirements whereas some imported items require extra payment none of that with FCP Euro.
Quality of the switch seems good and the service FCP give can only be classed as excellent.

"FCP Euro is my "go-to"provider of spare parts for my BMW's. The shopping experience is excellent, customer service is excellent....I must particularly mention the service provided by Ed Santandrea.

I requested a price match since I found shock absorbers for a cheaper price on another website.....Ed immediately matched the price and was with me all the way with the issues that arose due to some mistakes I made.

Being resident in Nigeria I can't afford to make errors in my orders and Ed was very accommodating.

On one of my previous orders the gasket that was shipped for my grearbox was the wrong one........as soon as I sent an email to this effect another one was sent to me immediately !!

I couldn't ask for better service than this and FCP Euro have in me a customer for life.

Only regret I have ? Why didn't I find them sooner !!

"FCP Euro is superb. I have had a great relationship with them and would NOT hesitate to endorse them. Just make sure you know what youre ordering. Im an old parts guy and you folks need to do your part,too. FCP Euro surely does theirs."

"Great service, great products, fast shipping! Thank you! "

"great to do business with. Fast shipping good prices. I an very happy with everything i have bout fro them
jeff wright

"I received my interior rearview mirror for my Mercedes Benz 300e in less than a week. I was impressed with your prices and merchandise. The customer service was excellent. I will continue to shop with you. Thank you!!"

"Excellent service: convenient and clear website, competitive price and quick delivery of the correct, quality product. The lifetime guarantee is impressive. Thank you!"

"This order was not to my satisfaction at all. The order was to include a heater core and two o-rings. The o-rings did not get included in the order. When I called, the gentleman assured me that he would get the missing part out 'overnight'. Now it turns out that shipping is taking a week!

What's wrong with this picture?
1. The order was not filled correctly in the first place. That's basic.
2. Missing items in an order should be sent real overnight, at your expense.
3. The person on the phone should not say one thing and do another.

John

" THANK YOU, THANK you, thank you. Prompt search for the part I needed, Simple order, and rather quick delivery, Iam just a llittle bit bothered of the costs for shipping and handling for such a 'particle' of a part l:-("

"Well where do I start these guys are good at what they do. I have done business with them a couple times now and they have came through every time. Luckily I am local so I don't have to worry about shipping but I do see UPS there every time I dire by or go to pick up an order. My opinion is they are a lot better then GAP. So when you be parts remember Run FCP."

"Very good seller, quick shipping. Glad to do business with them."

"FCP Order #617416 - part delivered on time and as described. I will use this business again. "

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.