Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-06-09

The best European parts distributor

"I have been using FCP for parts for my BMW (E39) since 2010. I have had nothing but fantastic experience after fantastic experience with them. They should really teach other companies how Customer Service works. They have it figured out and are the best of the best when it comes to taking care of their customer.

Thanks FCP for understanding how important the customer is - we appreciate it!!

2017-06-09

Great Service.

"Their website and service are great. They ship fast and the pricing is very good. "

2017-06-08

Top notch

"Top notch service, from the no hassles return policy to competitive pricing, I always come back to FCP. Brand name, OEM, and after-market choices all over the place. And great instructional vids with Ben McNally."

2017-06-07

Excellent all around

"I purchase from here whenever I need parts. They always answer my emails within a business day and every order I've placed has been shipped within 1 business day. The customer service is excellent and their warranty is unbeatable so I will continue to buy my parts here."

2017-06-07

All around great

"I have been slowly restoring a 1974 BMW and FCP always has the parts I need! They have very competitive pricing with the best warranty compared to anyone else. They are who I look at first for parts. Plus the customer service is always on point. They are fast to respond and always put the customer first. Highly recommend FCP! "

Great Service and Pricing

"This is the first time I have used FCP Euro. I ordered spark plug wire set and oil filler cap. Their prices were very competitive with free shipping and LIFETIME WARRANTY to boot. You cannot beat that.

The parts arrived on time and were perfect fit for the car.

INCREDIBLEY QUICK DELIVERY

"Prompt response to say the least. I ordered a radiator for my 560sel at 4PM Monday and it was at my door 1PM on Tuesday. Correct product at an excellent price. When you consider the price, quality, and the excellent attitude displayed this place will be hard to beat. "

Always outstanding service and quality products from FCP Euro

"Seller went above and beyond to find the correct part for my 1988 BMW 750iL. Always a pleasure to deal with. They understand the mentality of keeping classics on the road and work well with customers to support the hobby. Will continue to do business with FCP in the future."

Great service

" Great service Fast shipping"

2017-06-05

Very fast shipping and great communication speed

"Ordering is very easy, the customer service was very fast and helpful. Definitely will order again"

2017-06-05

Great Customer Service

"This company has great customer service. They stand behind their product."

2017-06-04

Front End Repair

"The part was shipped promptly, was exactly what was needed and the core return went without a hitch. Very satisfied."

2017-06-01

Unhelpful

"Was sent wrong part. Company representative offered return but I must pay shipping."

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Hi there,
I'm really sorry for the trouble with your order, with any mistake on our part we'll happily take care of the return shipping. I'm not sure what happened but I assure you this is not our standard protocol and I would be glad to help take care of this for you and expedite you a new part. I see you've placed a lot of orders with us and we certainly appreciate the longtime support. Adam from our team recently reached out to you in order to help, if you haven't gotten his email don't hesitate to let me know and I'll gladly connect you. Thank you for the feedback, I'm sure we can make things right.

Kind Regards,
- Alex”

2017-06-01

Always the best

"Great prices, terrific customer service, great shipping options. FCP is the very best."

2017-05-19

Terrible service

"I ordered a few parts online from diffrent retailers. Fcp has toe rod boots fairly cheap so I decided to try them. I received my tracking info for my package. It shipped next day. Until it was sent back to the warehouse because someone had put it on a diffrent skid. (A whole week goes by) never once received a call saying they had sent it back nor re sent it. After which I called to get a so what was the issue. Then they turned around to reship the package in another week. Not upgrade it to express shipping for their mistake. So in all the product never left them and I still haven't received my money. Absolutely unacceptable. I will advise as many people I can to not order from this crappy place "

Rep reply posted May-26-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Hi Drew,
Thank you for the feedback, I'm really sorry you had a poor experience with us, I'm embarrassed with the way your order was handled and I'd love the chance to make it better. If you're willing to give me a chance to help could you let me know the email you placed your order with? It doesn't look like the email you submitted the review with has any orders with us and I'd love the opportunity to personally assist. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to talking with you further, you can email me directly at alex.frank@fcpeuro.com

Kind Regards,
-Alex”

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.