FCP Euro Reviews - page 2 - fcpeuro.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 567 reviews

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I needed a variety of parts for my 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro (engine mounts, radiator mounts, etc.). FCP Euro had what I needed in stock at competitive prices. I posted my order at 12:05 pm and it was on my front porch at 14:34 the next day with "standard" shipping! Can't ask for better service than that."

"I ordered a control arm kit through a salesman and it was about 1000 dollars cheaper than any and everywhere. I got that shipped overseas to my military post box in literally a week. There was no catch, the parts were well above quality. I was skeptical and had a question so I contacted the customer service and received an almost immediate in-depth response. The second time I ordered brake pads and rotors. The price was great but it took over a month. But I noticed the shipping date and it was shipped the same day I ordered it."

"Staff of FCP JAPAN " erika ooumi" who was well to the replacement of defective parts!"

"I've got what I needed and If I ever need quality parts for European vehicles I will definitely check FCP Euro. "

"all parts received however the oil filter was not correct, I needed a Mann filter for a 2000 VW Passat w/1.8 turbo...I received one for a V6....replacement never received"

"Excellent customer service. I requested additional photos of product to help assure I was buying the correct part - photos provided in a timely fashion. Also provided assistance and part numbers for hardware needed to mount the part. I have told many people about this site and the service provided. Keep up the good work!! "

"Excellent. I Ordered a Nissens radiator for 1997 Volvo 850 T-5. I picked FCP/Euro due to great reviews in numerous Volvo forums and the great YouTube step-by-step video. Radiator was a perfect fit. It was well packaged and appears to be OEM quality. The radiator arrived in 6 days. Only "nit" was I also order metal clasp/locks and O-rings for oil/transmission cooler lines. Two of the four O-rings were too "thick". For me it was not an issue because I was able to reuse the old O-rings. "

"Great company. They have all the parts I need for my Volvo S80 and reasonable prices."

"Bought a beautiful 1999 BMW Z3 last July that needed new suspension. FCP Euro has been my primary source for all suspension parts needed for this repair project. The website is well designed and finding the correct parts was easy. Great prices on OEM and aftermarket parts (purchased shocks, struts, rear and front mounts, tie-rod ends, control arm bushings, sway bar links, ...). Without exception, every part was a prefect fit.

Great guarantee and customer service. Not long after installing the Meyle HD rear shock mounts they became noisy, so I called customer service and they said, "No problem ... you can still return them for a refund." I placed another order for some Sachs rear shock mounts and love them.

This project would have cost about $4500 in parts and labor at a repair shop, I was able to do it myself for about $1000 with the same OEM parts from FCP Euro :)

NOTE: The lower 3 star rating only applies to the free shipping option which was a little slow. I imagine that their other shipping options are excellent but I was willing to wait a little longer to save some money. I give 5 stars to FCP Euro in every other category because they have earned it.

I am very satisfied with FCP Euro.

"This is not my first experience with FCP. As a retired technician who works from home FCP has always been able to stay a notch above the rest of the online european parts retailers. My oder arrived quickly and more importantly accurately. I like to order OEM parts for my Volvos and FCP has a great selection with reviews for everything they offer which allows me to save some money!

Thanks again

Rating 4/102/5

"3 purchases in a row that had the wrong parts (2 different vehicles). Looks like my car has a split year VIN, but it seems like FCP should know this. Not a big deal for wipers, but with the suspension parts & coil, I had a vehicle down when the wrong parts arrived."

"8E0505465D Audi VW Sway Bar Link Rear - Lemforder 8E0505465D (2) @ $15.95 = $31.90

These nylon rear sway bars are JUNK. Rubber came off sway bar five minutes after drive testing the car. We had dissasamble rear suspension again to install large washers to prevent rubber insert from slipping out again. Problem solved after an additional 100 usd in labor and re alignment of rear end. The original metal sway bars are infinitely better.

New England

"I searched for the parts for my Volvo V70 and was resigned to ordering it all singularly, then found FCP Euro. I received all my parts in a timely manner and when I had questions they were answered promptly - Ray was patient and helpful. I was impressed with the knowledge and the parts - not to mention it was the most affordable. I hope I never have to do my all 22 rear bushings, front struts, rear shocks, 4 springs and front lower control arms all at once again, but if I do I know where to turn - in fact if I need anything for my Volvo I know where to go. "

"I have been ordering from FCP for my Volvos for over ten years now, they are amazing! I am lucky to live in CT, so I get super fast shipping, but I guess I just lucked out that way. For this particular order, I actually never got an email with my invoice, but not a big deal, I can get to it in my account online. As a company overall, they are ULTRA fast on responding to any questions or concerns, most times emailing back within a few minutes. It is really great to have a company that gives such superior customer service, in an age when 99% of the companies out there seem to not care about their customer's experience."

"The overall customer experience is very well delivered and highly valuable. The parts are well crafted, good prices, and high quality as original equipment. Shipping is exceptionally fast, and returns are instantaneous. I received the wrong part, called the customer service, order another part; my order was bundle and sent as promised. I am sold and became a loyal customer."