Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

FCP EURO simply os the best!

"Great OEM parts selection and availability, excellent customer service and warranty.
I just wish they also carry non-European manufacture parts.

2017-09-07

Never worked with such a great company before

"To put it simply they did their job to the t, but its so much more, they're fast, on time or early, they always keep you updated, always have great deals and sales, promotions, they get involved with their customers, they love the cars too, they drive the same cars the customers do, they even have a motorsport team because they love pushing these cars, and that's all besides the lifetime warranty replacement, any part, wear items included, I can't describe how confident that makes me working with them, that this company is over doing their job and loving it, for the sake of the car community the love of these cars, I proudly stand behind this company and support them with vinyl srickers on both my vintage BMWs, without the professionalism and timeliness of this company my cars wouldn't still be in the road, and I always recommend them first to any fellow enthusiast with a euro classic, I will chose fcpeuro first everytime "

2017-09-07

Fast shipping, great service, awesome parts!

"I have always had a great experience when buying from FCP Euro. Their staff is friendly and helpful, the fitment of the parts is spot on every time, and you really can't beat a lifetime replacement guarantee!"

2017-09-05

Very fast service

"I just got my parts and I have to admit it was fast, all parts are the right ones and surprisingly the web site is very friendly and easy to use"

2017-09-03

Volvo S90 & V70 T5 Parts

"I have yet to receive my parts that I ordered, but I can say this that everything that I've ordered in the past has been spot on & very pleased with each & every item that I have ordered & I have also referred close friends & family to check you all out online!"

2017-09-03

BMw enthusiast and hobbyist.

"I am a BMW enthusiast and hobbyist that owns and operates older BMW's. I've always sourced my parts from FCP Euro due to their incredible website and inventory of not only OE but aftermarket items and they offer a lifetime guarantee on returns! "

2017-09-02

consistently good experience

"Large inventory and fast shipping. Easy return process when needed. "

2017-08-31

Excellent company to work with

"Excellent company to work with, product selection is extensive and their customer support and sales staff are highly knowledgeable and quick to respond. "

2017-08-29

Excellent dervice.

"Ordered parts for our s60 volvo and they arrived well inside a week in New Zealand and at a quarter of the price including shipping that the local dealer quoted.Mate, I'm a happy man."

2017-08-25

Great Autoparts Company

"FCP Euro is my go to place for Volvo parts. Their prices are very competitive and have multiple shipping options to meet your timeline needs. Their lifetime guarantee has come in handy multiple times and their customer service will ensure you get the right part the first time by email or by phone. I prefer to call them. Give them a shot, you will not be disappointed."

2017-08-24

Excellent customer service!

"Without a doubt, the best place to buy parts for my old Mercedes. They took the time to find European OEM suppliers and actually tell you the country of origin too; as well as carrying factory Mercedes parts at a decent price. Free shipping over a certain amount and lifetime warranty on EVERYTHING they sell! Even oil! (Which I am aboutto take them up on that!)"

2017-08-17

Best of the Best!

"FCP Euro is hands down the best parts distributor I've ever used. My parts are always shipped and delivered extremely fast. Customer service has been very helpful, and quick to respond. I won't shop anywhere else!"

2017-08-16

A great company to deal with

"I live in New Zealand, and on several occasions have purchased items for my CL500 (W215) from FCP Euro.
Our local Mercedes dealers are hampered by such a small population (under 5 million people) and therefore do not have parts on hand, all the time, and they cannot dictate what they will pay from Daimler Benz.
Therefore having access to such a great range of parts, at "very good" prices, from FCP Euro is a real bonus. I know the service I receive is great, but for you people living in the Northern Hemisphere it must be almost overnight.
Quality parts, at good prices, from a great group of people. I have recommended them to several other Merc owners.
Kind regards, Chris P. (Kiwi)

2017-08-09

FCP Euro takes the checker!

"Great warranty, excellent service and competitive prices. Frequently sale items are available at ridiculously low prices - and these are name brand items!"

2017-08-08

Where I buy my BMW parts

"Fast, knowledgeable and lowest prices. "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.