• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"Service was excellent and i was very impressed."

"Excellent service and unbelievably fast shipping. It must have been half way out the door before I finished the order. I will definitely shop with these guys again. Thnx. "

"I had timing chain tensioners go out on my 1998 BMW 740il. Started searching the web for parts. Found FCP on a BMW forum and so glad I did! FCP Euro was one of the few places that had a kit. I had one small problem, received 2 right side timing cover gaskets instead of right/left. Called and problem was resolved quickly. Will be ordering all my BMW parts from them."

"FCP Euro is absolutely the fastest and cheapest supplier of parts on the East Coast. I trust them for all my Volvo and Mercedes parts. Many times I get what I ordered several states away the next day. Overall I give them 5 starts for their excellent customer support and for being the quickest at processing and shipping all my orders. Good work guys!"

"Packaging was made well. Shipment came quickly without incident and email communication was great.

"Hello
I am very satisfied with your service

Best Regards

"Good price, quick shipping, no complaints at all. Easy to find the parts I wanted, pictures to make sure they're the right ones, I'm definitely going to buy from them again.

(They asked me to write the review, but it is a legit one.)

"Excellent selection, prices, and service. Fast shipping and well-packaged. Very impressed with their lifetime guarantee on all parts, which I've never heard of before. "

"I order from FCP almost on a weekly basis, parts are very reasonably priced and almost 90% of there parts have a lifetime warranty , shipping is fast , free ground shipping , even returns are easy, 200% satisfied . thanks FCP "

"Dear Sirs , I am fully satisfied with the business done with you . Part ordered , was the amount of the order and the delivery time was excellent. Thank you very much . Cordially"

"Easy website to navigate and locate the correct parts for my BMW. Very competitive prices and the parts fit perfect and were delivered very fast. I definitely will be purchasing more stuff from FCP Euro. "

"Very good quality as they said it was genuine, and shipping goods in a short time.
FCP Euro also a responsible for their product quality.
I will purchase parts from FCP Euro again if I need any parts.
Recommended to any one who are looking for parts.

"I am extremely happy to have found FCP Euro. online for at least three reasons: a. their price was less than 50% of what BMW shop had quoted for me; b. the part number and part description was clear, so I knew what I was buying; c. delivery was prompt.
Excellent and Thank you!

"FCP Euro had exactly what I needed from Volvo at a very reasonable price, and shipping was fast."

"I ordered a part and it was the wrong one. But the extremely excellent, prompt and professional responses I received to all my stupid email questions has caused me to become a loyal FCP customer! I only wish other companies were this easy to deal with!! I'd have allot more hair on my head. THANKS FCP!!"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.