Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

2016-04-09

The folks at FCP really do try harder!

"FCP has a great collection of quality parts at reasonable prices. I have four "babies" that need occasional attention -- a Mercedes, a Volvo, and 2 Jaguars -- each more than 20 years old. FCP is my first online stop for anything I need to keep the kids happy. The staff answers questions promptly and always goes the extra mile to get me what I need. (Including one return of a 3-year-old parts purchase that had gathered dust in the back room while I "got around to" installing it... only to find I had made a mistake and ordered the wrong item way back when.)

Highly recommended. And if you don't see what you need online, just ask. They can sometimes get special items that they don't usually stock.

This review was modified by Johann57 on April 09 2016 09:08:42 AM

2016-04-08

Trustworthy company

"I've dealt with this company for a little over a year now and found them to be very trustworthy. They don't sell cheaply priced junk just to make a quick buck, like so many other stores do. I plan to continue to do business with them and would recommend them to anyone. "

2016-04-07

Every thing went smooth

"Purchase, shipping, installation. Results were excellent. #enginemounts"

2016-04-05

5 stars

"Thanks everything good,came on time."

This review was modified by Sokol123 on April 05 2016 10:11:46 AM

2016-04-05

Completely satisfied!

"Though my order was small, this company was on top of it! "

This review was modified by dbboulton on April 05 2016 07:27:15 AM

2016-04-04

Quality parts at a very competitive price

"A repeat customer at FCP Euro, from when they were FCP Groton. They are my go-to place for quality OEM/OE replacement parts for my car. "

2016-04-04

Service that's Second to None

"I love FCP. Whether it was our old M34, one of our 5 850 Volvos, or the current XC90, they always have great parts at great prices. For my brake job, my shop couldn't believe the quality I scored through FCP at the price I paid--he said his price would have been higher!

Also, I'm very picky about quality and have never been let down by FCP. I've ordered a few things on eBay that really burned me to future eBay auto parts...the quality was just all over the map and I really didn't save much, if anything.

The other thing I love is that FCP has a ton of do-it-yourself videos online. For amateurs (like me) who don't always get the job done solo, this is a huge help. When you have a european car, you try to do as much of the work yourself as possible, because they are more expensive to maintain than a domestic. Yet, with a little elbow grease, a good parts supplier, and use of online forums you can figure it all out.

Thanks FCP!

This review was modified by IndyVolvoman on April 04 2016 07:37:23 AM

2016-04-03

Awsome competitive pricing, with quality parts

"There free shipping 49$+ arrived the next week. every thing was packaged and protected at great lengths. The part quality was better then I expected, super well made and cant beat the price."

This review was modified by Prizm on April 03 2016 06:42:47 AM

2016-04-01

Professional and customer focus.

"This is my second time ordering from FCP Euro and like the first time they were very helpful and prompt. I have peace of mind that items will arrive complete and as I ordered. Note that I'm located at the opposite side of the globe - Australia. Will not hesitate to order again for my next project retrofit."

This review was modified by Raygbmw1 on April 01 2016 06:36:00 PM

2016-04-01

Good Experience

"Site had both items I needed, ordering was quick and easy, shipping was fast, and parts were as-ordered and successfully-installed. I would order from them again."

This review was modified by goshawks on April 01 2016 03:54:08 PM

2016-03-31

Very happy!

"Shipped very fast, the product was great and the price was very reasonable. The website and costumer service was very helpful and informative!"

This review was modified by Kris830 on March 31 2016 10:02:41 AM

2016-03-30

Solid customer service, good prices, quality goods

"I've been an FCP customer for many years now. I keep coming back to them for my Volvo parts for basically three reasons:
-Customer Service - if they make a mistake, they make good on it. And let's face it, everyone makes mistakes now and then.
-Good prices. Always competitive, often the best deal overall.
-Quality parts. None of the above means anything if the parts aren't any good. I've never had a problem with quality of goods. They just don't carry the cheap stuff.

This review was modified by Paul-G on March 30 2016 10:32:09 AM

2016-03-30

Received and working well

"Received expansion tank cap and working fine."

This review was modified by AlMozaini on March 30 2016 07:11:54 AM

2016-03-29

Quality. Intelligence. Peace of Mind.

"I find that with FCP Euro you're not just buying quality parts. By making a smart purchase, you're also buying peace of mind--perfect for the strategic buyer.

FCP's OEM/OES products and the unsurpassed Lifetime Warranty for such products are what make FCP a masterpiece of the craft (instructional DIY videos is just an added bonus!).

You can rest assured the "stuff" you're putting under the hood is "the right stuff". And backed up by the Lifetime Warranty, you can rest much more assured your pockets won't be getting any lighter, because you won't have to spend another dime on a part you have already purchased so long as you send it back, even if you need it again and again (...and again). What's my trick? Don't wait to need it, TO NEED IT. I call it "iBuying". Now I ask: Could it get any better?

This review was modified by Javi.G on March 29 2016 08:14:31 AM

2016-03-29

Reliable seller

"I ordered a bunch of suspension parts for my Volvo from FCP Euro. All parts were delivered, no issues at all."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.