• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"Honestly, FCP euro did everything right. You had the best price for my product and the fastest cheapest shipping. And, you didn't take 3 or 4 days to "process" my order. It went out the day after. I plan to use FCP again."

"Happy to be your customer....good prices..."

"Fast shipping, excellent customer service, excellent quality parts, good prices"

"FCP Euro has been providing my Volvo parts for over 15 years. Every single time, they have offered exactly the right part at competitive prices. Shipping has been outstanding, with a 3 to 5 day receipt of parts from date of order placement using best value shipping option. If ever in doubt of what part to order, be it Left/Right Front/Rear, year/model/VIN/year specific, simply email or call them and their staff will identify any and all differences or options that lead you to the correct choice of part at the best price. FCP delivers quality, value, knowledge, assistance, timely delivery and choices that are near impossible to beat. They will help you in any way possible. You can trust FCP."

" Awesome!!! Excellent selection of Top Quality German Parts for my import. Excellent prices. Fast and Free shipping. Excellent Customer service and communication. Soooo glad i found them. They have gained a new customer for life. VERY SATISFIED. "

"Excellent customer service."

"I live in Santiago, Chile and am a long time customer for my Volvo v70 2001. I am completely satisfied with all my experiences. And thankful for the chance i have to find original and alternative spare parts at a FAIR PRICE. In this country is abusive the price of the Volvo spares at the volvo agent. Almost 5 times the European or USA price. Is easy to buy and find the right part. Safe and fast shipping. All is perfect. "

"I've done business with these guys online and in person. The service they offer to people really make owning a maintenance-intensive car a reality for those of us who enjoy the finer things on a budget."

"Fast shipping, reasonable price, so far I'm satisfied with their service."

"Great selection, availability and prices. Knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Would like it if availability info included where the part would ship from as this directly effects delivery time.

"I placed an order for wiper blades for a 2004 Audi Quattro in February 2015. The order was delivered in a timely manner. I will use this company for future purchases."

"Read a recommendation in one of the BMW Forums. Gave them a try. No problems with my order. Will order again in the future.

"Shipping is always fast and the prices are very competitive. One of my preferred sites for BMW parts."

"Great parts at great prices, haven't had the opportunity to install yet but I am confident that they will fix the issues on my vehicle."

"Excellent service, fast shipping and great pricing on euro import parts. Helps me keep my old Volvo cranking, and a great source of info when I'm stumped."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.