• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"Great company. They had all the parts that i needed for my 97 BMW. The shipping is ok. The free shipping takes 10 days Ugh.. and the 9.99 Ground take 7.
Customer service is always nice. I called because i forgot to apply a $10 discount to my second order and they were very nice and refunded me $10 the next day. I have placed 4 orders with them and no complaints.

The reason why i didn't give them 5 star is because, they don't have the parts that i need for my 2013 Golf R. (clutch)

"I've placed four orders from FCP Euro over the past year. Shipping costs are excellent (even free on orders over $49) and fast. Customer service is great. Email updates and order tracking is provided. If you find an OEM part that they don't stock, email them and they can add it to their inventory - they did for me with a 928 shifter bushing I needed. The biggest feature is their lifetime warranty on parts. All your old orders are kept under your account accessible from their website. So if you lose paperwork or receipts, you can always access your order history. Their pricing is competitive - not always the lowest, but definitely in line with other online retailers. I use FCP Euro almost exclusively now."

"FCP Euro is an outstanding foreign car parts supply company. They know how competitive online auto parts sales is and they rely on pricing and excellent customer service to distinguish themselves. I used their lifetime warranty to return a water pump for my BMW E36 in 2015 that I purchased and put in service in 2011. They promptly processed the return and credited my credit card, no questions asked. Their service could not have been better."

"I am so satisfied with FCP I will do a review for every transaction because they deserve it! I ordered a pair of shock mounts and they were at my door by 830am the next day! "

"Order arrived on time. Good price."

"My congartulation for MIKE RIVERA.

A wonderfull service.

"Excellent customer service!"

"Got the parts I needed to finish the job very quickly. "

"Can't say enough good things about FCP Euro. I used to order from Pelican and AutohausAZ but now FCPE is my go-to. I feel like their site is better organized, they have a price-match policy, their customer service is great (getting someone on IM chat is easy), and their return policy is outstanding. And they have the lowest minimum for getting free shipping. Plus because they're close to me (they're in CT and I'm in RI) the parts arrive very quickly. "

"Product shipped fast. Had it two days after ordering. I recommend FCP euro to anyone that needs parts for the brands they cover."

"Parts were in stock, easy to find, and the FCP warranty made it worth it easily!"

"Cheaper parts than anywhere else I looked. Easy to use and have exactly what you need for all foreign car parts. Plus the lifetime warranty is a big bonus. "

"Great experience, quality parts at a reasonable price and knowledgeable sales staff. Keep up the good work. Thank you."

"I found FCP Euro to be one of the best companies to buy from. My package arrived a day before scheduled and it even came with a part that I was not aware I needed. I was very pleased with my oil change kit for my BMW E39 540i. "

"As with my own business the best reviews come from a client that experienced a problem and was pleasantly surprised at how it was resolved. We both learned that our 2008 A4 turbo 6 speed Audi transmission would use different fluids depending upon Vin #. They sent a return label, paid for return shipping and replacement with correct fluid all at their expense, updated their website the same day and it seemed as important to them as it was to us to get it resolved quickly. Now that is how you do customer service!"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.