Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-06-23

Excellent service

"I've ordered a couple of times from FCP and both times the quality, price, shipping, and web info have been excellent."

This review was modified by Ed_Rutherford on June 23 2016 08:19:47 AM

2016-06-23

I received excellent service, at a great price.

"The items I ordered were difficult to find anywhere else (1995, W-140 automatic trans parts!). FCP Euro had the easiest ordering method, and at a price that was very comfortable for my wallet.

I have recommended them to several of my friends; one who only works on classic MB. He wasn't aware of FCP Euro until I described it to him.

I will DEFINITELY order more parts in the future...Great price, excellent delivery and excellent customer service.

This review was modified by DonShaw65809 on June 23 2016 08:21:07 AM

Quick Ship - Exact Fit!!

"My Lemforder Control Arm arrived in 2 days. My mechanic says it was an exact fit, and looked almost identical to the Volvo part it replaced. FCP has great customer service. I've had to call with questions regarding parts and they are very helpful."

This review was modified by cornfed44 on June 22 2016 09:59:29 AM

Should be called FCP AWESOME

"So I went out a bought a poorly maintained E39 wagon for entirely too much money. FCP Euro has been more than helpful in taking my money in exchange for high quality replacement parts, conveniently sorted into "kits". These kits contain all the parts required to complete a job and make it very easy to spend waaay too much money fixing a poorly maintained E39 wagon. Their prices are very good compared to the dealer and other online retailers.

If the free shipping is not enough to make your nips stand on end, then nothing will. I bought a complete front brake kit for that damn wagon of mine. It comes with rotors, big, heavy rotors.. shipped free. My local NAPA charges me for freaking shipping!

Lastly they accept Paypal, which is nice. As many a dude does, I fund my repairs by selling stuff online, which funds a Paypal account.... which flies under the radar of the main checking account. This allows overspending and later regret...from the comfort of my excellent riding now spectacularly maintained E39 wagon.

So if you are like me and hastily decide to buy cars. You will be a fan of these FCP dudes.

This review was modified by MrAkron on June 22 2016 09:59:11 AM

Mk4 jetta Front refresh kit

"Amazing kit everything fit perfect and my car rides like new. This is the only place I now buy my car parts from."

2016-06-19

Quick and accurate

"I have a 2002 325i and it needed right control arm along with front struts. I went to their web site and placed the order included: control arms both sides, struts and shocks, strut mounts, shock mounts, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, spark plugs, intake and exhaust sensors. Every things came within 3 days and not a thing missing. When I took every things out the box, they had the oil pan gasket standing up against the shipping box and I did not see it. I called them and they had it out the next day. Bill was very friendly and did not even give me hard time. I like these people for their services and the prices very competitive. Some were cost more and some were cost less but my total was still a lot less than others. If I need any thing else, I definitely will come back to them. Make sure you check around. Don't make your decision base on mine."

This review was modified by hv0001 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

On line experience Like it should be!

"FCP asked me for feedback on a follow up email and usually I delete those types of email but FCP Euro did such an excellent job that I didn't feel right about not giving them credit.
1. My BMW 335xi electric water pump went out on a Wednesday morning.
2. Ordered at noon on Thursday
3. Received the parts next day by 11 am (very reasonable next day shipping)
I was worried so I called them before ordering ,, I got a real person right away who was knowledgable and gave me confidence on completing the order.
4. The parts were packaged so well like they were kidneys - well protected in a *green recycle friendly high quality material
Finally I installed the parts with no issues and feel confident about the better than OEM quality.

I am confident that I will reorder from FCP again for all of my maintenance needs!!

This review was modified by OnewireAt1 on June 18 2016 12:09:02 PM

2016-06-16

How can i not leave 5 stars. Excellent company with excellent parts and service.

"FCP Euro has the best genuine oem parts that you can find. They have EVERYTHING. I've yet to not be able to find a part or accessorie that I've needed... Even down to a simple plastic clip.
They give you LIFETIME warranties on all of their parts too- say my wipers i bought go bad in two years.. They'll send me new ones. You cannot beat that service. And simple customer service was spot on when i had to call them. Real person right away and quickly fixed my screw up.
If you want the real thing, go with FCP Euro... You won't regret it.

This review was modified by CantStopRockin on June 16 2016 08:25:59 AM

2016-06-16

FCP Euro for the win!

"Out of this world customer service! Very responsive and informative in answering email questions. Gareth is very knowledgeable in BMW parts. He sends you links of the parts you need so there is no guessing. Return policy is no hassle, simple and easy. There was one instance where I was recommended an M3 control arm kit for my 328. I realized the kit would not fit since my vehicle is awd. The M3 kit was already at my mechanics about to be installed. Gareth got the correct control arms to my mechanic the next day. Also the lifetime warranty, this goes for wear parts ie brake pads and rotors. Yes, once your pads and rotors are worn after buying them from FCP they will replace them! Insane! I am in Stamford CT and their warehouse is a little north of me, luckily shipping is very quick. I most definitely will recommend FCP Euro. A lot of the members from the forum E90post use and talk about FCP. They have the best prices around compared to many other popular sites. Also a lot of DIY videos on Youtube on how do maintain and install the parts you just bought. Very happy and will continue to use FCP as long as I own my European car."

This review was modified by JOchoa81 on June 16 2016 07:04:25 AM

2016-06-15

Best in the business

"Can't say enough great things about this company. Truly top notch!"

This review was modified by toshiw on June 15 2016 08:17:03 AM

2016-06-15

Great parts at a great price!

"Recently ordered some parts for my E46. Got them quickly and for a cheaper price than anywhere else I looked! Will definitely buy from them next time I need parts. "

2016-06-13

The best Euro Parts store.

"I've been ordering from FCP Euro for two years now and I just love every aspect of it.
-great prices;
-amazing sales;
-fast shipping;
-nice DIY's;
-quality photos;
-easy to navigate website;
-Very nice filters and team that can help me to find everything that I need;
-the response is always very fast;

2002 S60 Throttle Body Rebuild Service

"I recently purchased FCP Euro's throttle body rebuild service. I did quit a bit of research prior to making this purchase. The rebuilder that FCP has contracted with is by far, the best in the business. The price that FCP Euro charges for this rebuilders service is quit a bit less than the direct purchase price the rebuilder charges there customers. Don't know how FCP managed this, but I got the best in the industry service, at a very reduced price. As for results, FCP Euro's staff and the rebuilder had my throttle body rebuilt and back in my hands within a few days, which included a weekend. Upon receiving my rebuilt throttle body, I quickly installed it back on my S60. The wife and I were scheduled to take a 1100 mile trip the following day. My S60 idled floated a little at first. As the trip progressed the rebuild synced up with the cars CPU and my S60 improved and evolved into a superior car throughout the trip. I have been a car wholesaler for years and have owned hundreds of vehicles. This Volvo with the rebuilt throttle body out performs any and all other vehicles I have owned. This purchase has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. My S60 operates better than new thanks to FCP Euro and Xemodex. Thank you guys for your superior performance in supporting your customers!!"

This review was modified by paulmedeiros on June 12 2016 03:54:14 PM

2016-06-12

Part return nightmare (Fixed)

"They have fixed my problem, so this negative review is no longer needed."

This review was modified by ttgnyy on June 30 2016 06:22:53 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-13-2016

A rep from FCP Euro, Pam Marsden, has responded

“Matthew,
Thank you for your feedback. I looked into this matter here at this end and I see that you spoke with two of our representatives about sending this wheel hub back to us. Both have commented that you threw away the manufacturer's box for this item so we would not be able to resell or return this item back to BMW.
Even though we do require that items come back to us in the manufacturer's packaging we would not want you to be stuck with a part that you do not need so I would be more than happy to accept this item back from you without the BMW box that it came in. Please make sure you enclose our returns form with the item so we know who the part belongs to you. Once we receive the item back, we will process the return and the refund for you.
If you have any questions regarding this you can reach out to me directly at 860-388-9001 ext 306 as I would be more than happy to assist you with this.
Sincerely,
Pam

2016-06-12

Awesome international service! Excellent quality!

"Lemforder brand bushes and pieces gave me awesome smooth feel on the road. Veré satisfied. Great job on bringing several stuff for my car. E46 330i. "

This review was modified by a1andrade on June 12 2016 01:12:36 PM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.