Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"awesome service and selection. As the owner of a Jaguar, land rover and volvo (as well as alfa romeo) FCP is the best site I have found for replacement parts for European vehicles. They have very fair prices, prompt shipping, and great selection"

"My order was complete and worked with my year/make/model car perfectly. I also received an email from FCP Euro after the fact by about 2 weeks stating that there was a rebate on a part I purchased. That was an awesome bit of customer service. I will purchase from FCP Euro again!"

"I have been very happy with FCP Euro. So far I never had problems with them. I recently ordered the wrong part for my car but returning it was a breeze and my money was refunded without any hassle. I also received the new part immediately. "

"I recently receive the items ordered and I am very, very satisfied with the service and promptly response on delivery (the articles were received before the expected date). All time I was aware about were and when the items arrived. Thanks for all your excellent service. I will highly recommend my peers and people I know to buy parts from your site. Really you excel my expectations. Good luck!!!!!!"

"Fantastic prices and customer service, quality parts and reasonable shipping. A great source for my Volvo needs."

"Had an excellent experience with FCP Euro! They had the BMW part I wanted at a great price and I got it faster then quoted. The website is very well put together and easy to navigate. Like any other stores, there are some parts that are better priced than others. They do advertise price matching but I didn't find out how that works since the part I went for was the best priced."

"This is now my go-to store, wether online or in store.. since they're loacated in CT. CALLED ON PHONE TO PLACE MY ORDER, GUY WAS NICE, KIND, HELPED OUT, RECOMMENDED BRANDS(which was cheaper, yes I know!), and IT ALL GOT TO MY HOME IN ONE DAY AND I SAVED OVER $200"

"After 210K miles on my 2002 Volvo S60's original suspension (implausible but true) I was replacing most of the basic parts - the control arms, front axles, stabilizer bars, shocks and struts, mounts.

I shopped around for the best parts at the best prices online, and I ended up buying quite a few parts from FCP Euro - sway bar links front and rear, rear shocks and mounts - all OEM (Lemfoerder and Sachs) and all at the best prices on the net. Everything arrived quickly, fit exactly, made both my mechanic and my car happy campers. Excellent.
Further - and this is in contrast to at least one of the other vendors I dealt with - customer service answered the phone immediately and provided superb and clear advice and help. My experience was only terrific. Keep up the good work!

"A large selection of parts, quick shipment. All great! I`m very pleased with"

"i just order some parts for the 2 times the price are very good the parts also and the services super . thank x to anthony d. how gave me a 10%discount .shipping is fast thank x Jean Le Sage gatineau,quebec,canada"

"Excellent service, delivered exactly as ordered. My Volvo parts were perfect and less expensive than the dealer."

"I ordered an air filter for my Acura RL which I received in a very timely manner. However, the packaging was quite oily and the filter itself was stained denoting oil on the filter medium. I contacted Pam via voice mail at FCP Euro and was send a confirmation the same afternoon of a new filter being shipped to replace the previous one.
This is service! No questions asked, no hassle, just excellent customer service. FCP Euro has certainly earned more of my business and I will certainly tell others as well.
Bravo!

"Extremely satisfied with the service provided and the information available to assist in my repairs"

"First, I would suggest changing the description of sku number 30778951H from "Volvo Mount Front & Rear ", which lead me to believe I would receive both the front and rear mount to "Volvo Mount Fits Either Front or Rear (two required per car)". I had to spend $150 at Napa just to finish my car over the weekend.

Second, as for sku number 30680770 "Volvo Torque Rod Mount" I was a bit put off by the part numbers on top of the part being removed by a grinder. Why were the identifying information removed? I have seen this practice before with rejected parts. Was this part rejected by Volvo and resold as an OEM product?

Other than these issues all went well with the order and installation of the parts.

Update July 15, 2014

FCP offered to pay for the return of the part if I was not happy, however that would involve tearing the car back down, thus leaving the car without the part (undrivable). I would prefer an answer as to why the identifying markings were ground off the part?

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Robert,
Thank you for the information regarding the listing of some of our parts. I am going to have my products team look into these and make the appropriate updates so there will not be any confusion.
If you need to return any of the parts, I would be more than happy to issue you a prepaid UPS label so you can send the parts back to us on our account.
Please let me know if you would like a label. I will await your response.
Sincerely,
Pam”

"This guys are the best thing that happened to me since I started looking for car parts online. Highly recommended."

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.