• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

"As a first time customer with FCP Euro, I had a great experience! They provided excellent customer service and guaranteed the parts would fit my Volvo S80. Product arrived fast and install was done by my mechanic. Literally cutting my repair estimate in half!! Very pleased with my new strut assembly/mounts and will highly recommend to friends and family! :) "

"Correct parts were received in a very, very timely manner. Will definitely buy from again!"

"I have been a customer of FCP Euro when they were known as FCP Groton. I easily dealt with 15+ individual representatives of FCP Euro on a fairly regular basis. I have purchased hundreds of parts totaling over 5,000 dollars worth of parts in the last 3 years from FCP Euro. The ONLY part that I returned was a brake pad wear indicator sensor, because frankly it was a cheap part. I made one call, and they resolved that issue and the next brake pad wear indicator sensor I received was AMAZING! I can say from experience that you will receive the following when you call FCP Euro:

1. Dignity and Respect
2. Answers any technical related questions you have or are in need of. (Most of the time its immediate, few times they will need time to research the issue and call you back)
3. The best warranty ever on ALL parts purchased from FCP Euro
4. Extremely competitive prices, that is rarely beat by their competitors.
5. You were a member of their immediate family.

I can honestly say I am a customer for live. I would love to give a HUGE shout out to Bill P., Joe, Lenn, Mike, and Carol. I feel everyone at FCP Euro are a part of my family, and I would always open my home to any of them, and gladly pull over on the side of the road and help them if they needed roadside assistance. I chose to write this because FCP Euro doesn't just get you your parts at a great price, but they commit to everything it takes to make you happy. I can't even express the level of appreciation I have for the staff at FCP Euro.com

Sincerest Regards,

Michael Smith
(Mechanical Engineer)
1995 BMW M3 Hellrot Red

"Excellent Services!

Thanks very much!!!

"FCP Euro is outstanding. Their selection and availability of parts, even for a 24 year old car, is excellent. Shipping is fast and price is always competitive. They're definitely my go-to source for BMW parts."

"Tutto ok , gli oggetti sono apposto"

"Excellent prices, selection, and shipping/processing speed. Insane warranty and outstanding customer service!!"

"Great service, top quality products"

"Great customer service , my package arrived with slight damage to one of the steering boot for my Bmw 3 series , Pam Marsden was very helpful and arrange for the broken item to be replaced in mannerly time . 5star customer service . Lord Jesus bless ! "

"Excellent service. Satisfied 100%."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase. Everything arrived on time, undamaged, and all was as advertised. I recently also returned 2 caliper cores after installing the remanufactured parts onto my car (both of which worked perfectly), and the core return was handled quickly and efficiently, as I had hoped it would. The core charges were quickly credited to my account without any hassles. Great company to do business with!!"

"Came across their website while trying to find a hard to locate part. While they ended up not being able to get the part their customer service was so good I bought something else from them within a week. Best communication I have ever received from an online parts supplier. Order was filled and shipped very quickly. If they have a part I am looking for I will buy from them before I go anywhere else. Their free shipping, lifetime guarantee and no hassle returns policy just makes shopping with them that much better."

"Hi !
My experience so far was great, I received all the items fast and secure. I'm waiting the order no. 676831 that make so days ago.
Tanks for you great serviced.

Best Regard,
Orlando Rivera

"will order parts again and again and again ,great choice / quality / price / shipping very good too ."

"Received the parts as described. Excellent service and delivery.Put cars i love on the road more. Would love to see more Porsche parts esp the 944 and the 928. Definitely will shop again in the future."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.