Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

They keep their word!

"I recently returned a starter motor that failed, and bought a new one from FCP Euro. As they promised in their lifetime guarantee, they refunded me the full purchase price plus core charge. I will definitely get my parts here again."

This review was modified by Jsteele30 on September 03 2016 09:33:11 AM

Awesome service

"FCP Euro did an awesome job finding a part that was not available through my local auto parts stores. Shipping was prompt and the packaging protected the part from damage. I will definitely use them again for hard to find parts"

This review was modified by Schoobie on September 03 2016 09:11:19 AM

2016-09-03

BMW Front turn signal, quickly, and at a reasonable price.

"The retaining tang on my 2002 BMW 330i broke one plastic tang off and had to be held in with tape. I'm still cleaning off the tape residue. The replacement I ordered from FCP Euro arrived quickly, and while the reflective surface has different fluting than the other one, the tang that broke off on the last one has a sheet metal reinforcement and was half the price that the "Bring More Wallet" dealer wanted. It's a 12 year old car and I'm absolutely sure I will look at FCP Euro's offerings when it comes to getting other parts for this good car."

2016-09-01

with out a doubt the best

"If every company could be as good as this one life would be a better place.
The videos are good, the customer service is outstanding
They will go above and beyond to help you
Even making custom packages of parts

2016-08-17

Quality parts and quality service

"I recently ordered stainless steel brake hoses. After ordering them I had a change of heart and decided I wanted to return them so I promptly emailed them and got a response within an hour on how to return and get a full refund. Once I had the parts I had totally changed my mind and decided to keep the hoses. Very good quality parts and although I didn't return them the service with FCP Euro is great."

2016-08-14

Great company!

"Excellent pricing and quality products. Shipping was fast and the parts were spot on regarding fit and oem specifications. "

2016-08-11

Why pay retail?

"I have had nothing but positive experiences with FCP Euro. They have always kept in contact throughout and after the order process to ensure we got exactly what we needed when we needed it. I would feel comfortable recommending them to anyone needing their services."

2016-08-11

The best source of parts for my Audi Q5

"very quick delivery to NY, good selection of parts w/ many different options and manufacturers

VERY, VERY SATISFIED!

This review was modified by m1964 on August 11 2016 07:13:53 AM

2016-08-09

Great price and service!

"These guys are great found parts much cheaper plus they came in like 3 days! "

This review was modified by Szeszycki12 on August 09 2016 01:22:41 PM

2016-08-09

Great prices, parts selection, shipping, and service

"I'm real picky about what parts I put on my cars. FCP Euro always has what I'm looking for (I know always is a bit much to say, but so far it's been true). They normally have the best price I can find (sometimes I have to figure in shipping cost to come to the total, some other places charge way too much for shipping, which makes up for their lower advertised price), Their customer service is great. They're my first go-to when I need something."

This review was modified by darkrider5 on August 09 2016 09:47:37 AM

2016-08-06

Reliable, with very big assortment of quality products for my car!

"I can finally find everything I need on one place, with lowest prices and reliable quality. Customer service is also great. Keep up a good work!"

This review was modified by Filip.urosevic on August 06 2016 08:35:46 AM

2016-08-04

FCP is da bomb

"Easy to navigate site, great selection of parts, quick shipment. Will be ordering more parts from them without a doubt. "

2016-08-04

Great set of Bilsteins!

"Great Item! Great Price! Fast Shipping! Thank You!"

2016-08-03

Super Fast Delivery at Competitive Price

"Look no where else but FCP, super fast service and delivery with all items nicely packed and in order. All items competitively priced and with life time warranty. "

This review was modified by DaveLim on August 03 2016 06:12:32 PM

2016-08-02

Fully satisfied with my order

"Purchased struts and associated hardware for my BMW 5-series. They had very competitive prices, and then had a weekend 10% off sale. SOLD!

My purchase was shipped out immediately. Oh yea, I got free shipping too. Delivery was prompt.

The only problem with my order was that they forgot a couple of items when they initially shipped. To their credit, they discovered the error and immediately shipped those missing items, informing me and providing me with a second tracking number (this happened while the initial shipment was still in transit). I still got my complete order in less than a week of placing the order.

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.