Product & services pricing Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"Replacement fog light for Saab Viggen was inexpensive and arrived in timely fashion. Bought multiple hood lift struts for our Saabs and a radiator for a Porsche before. Again, inexpensive and timely delivery. Couldn't be happier, will keep ordering stuff from FCP Euro."

"Perfecto!!!! Great price for the same exact part and brand shipping was free, and the for the second vist I had a stored coupon. I've spent over 500 at a couple of websites and couldn't even get 5% fcp I'm a customer for life for all of my Euro parts."

"Great place to shop! I always get the best price and an actual selection of parts from Value and OEM to Performance parts. I've always received my parts very quickly no more than 3 days to Texas. The parts are always well packaged and the DIY videos help a lot to dispel the myth that you cant work on European cars yourself. Thanks FCP "

"FCPEuro made finding the required replacement parts easy. The fit check provided assured me the part would meet the required specification. Shipping was quick and reasonably price. Overall, shopping with FCPEuro was a pleasurable experience. "

"This review should not make me look up my invoice number or date of order. I'm not going to waste my time doing that. Same with entering my information at the end. Do not make surveys a pain for the customer."

"FCP Euro is one of my preferred parts suppliers. I have an antique Mercedes and more often than not, FCP has the parts I need and is always quite competitively priced. Shipping is expeditious and reasonably priced. I've also had cause to return a part that I ordered in error and they were quite pleasant about it and gave me a refund for the parts which I had ordered 6+ months prior. In all FCP Euro has exceeded my expectations and I will be doing business with them again."

"Excellent company to deal with and excellent customer service."

"Fast shipping and I got exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this seller! Thanks!"

"I really appreciate having a business like fcp euro to get quality parts at great prices for my bmw. Thanks !"

"Everything was exactly what they said! Right part, right estimate on shipping, couldn't be happier!"

"Ordered a heater core for my 1998 Volvo s70 glt, it arrived faster than projected and in great shape. It was also HALF the cost of a local parts supplier for the same exact part. I have used them in the past with great success, and will continue to do so at every available opportunity."

"I purchased a replacement windshield wiper transmission for an Audi A4 that I purchased with seized wipers. The part was perfect fit and the car is back in service. It was not an easy job but the part was what I needed "

"Awesome place to buy European parts at a very reasonable price!! I will definitely make future purchases here! Would recommend this place to anyone who owns an expensive European car. Nobody can beat these prices!"

"Took last week off to work on my '92 Brick (Volvo 240), did the intank prepump and sending unit, brake pad replacement and the drivers window regulator. The shipper lost the regulator and FCP had a different one shipped overnight. Thanks to the folks at FCP, all went well. Now for the air conditioner and rust repair, not a project car but can feel like it. Thanks again FCP!!"

"Ordered two quarts of Pentosin brake oil and some lug bolts. Upon receiving my shipment, I was horrified to see one of the poorest packing job yet from an online company. The two cans of brake oil was disfigured with dents and the lug bolts came loose and scratched the hell out of them. I'm lucky that the oil cans weren't punctured by the bolts. Whoever is packing, is doing a halfass job. I like their product offerings but the packing job is making me think twice before ordering from FCP Euro again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“James,
I am very sorry that your order arrived in the condition that it did. I would be more than happy to replace any parts that were damaged.
I appreciate you letting us know about this as I will make sure our Shipping Manager is aware of this so we can make sure this does not happen again.
Please let me know which parts you would like replaced and I will be more than happy to ship new ones to you.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.