Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-07-21

Incredibly fast and accurate service.

"My timing belt broke and I needed a tool to remove my harmonic balancer. These folks had the tool I needed for a fair market price and they shipped it fast. I'd use them again. "

2016-07-21

Mr Folley of FCP Euro Goes Beyond the Norm of other Suppliers to Find the BMW P/N for Injector Connector Backshells

"I do not normally have time to leave reviews but the exceptional customer service of FCP Euro warrants a huge kudos. Years ago shortly after the dealer replaced an injector, I started getting misfires. Upon careful inspection, I noticed that ALL of the injector connector secure clip have been broken off (presumably from just yanking on the plastic backshells). I could not find a p/n for just the backshells but Mr Folley had a harness in stock and after a visual inspection provided me just those backshells which is around a $350 savings over buying a replacement harness. And this doesn't even include the labor cost/ hassle of replacing the harness."

2016-07-18

Bad client support !!

"Very dissatisfied with the way my last order handled. To the point that I decided
to cancel the same.

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from FCP Euro, Pam Marsden, has responded

“Julio,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that your order was handled in this manner. At times older Volvo parts can be tricky to source and at times there is a delay when they are coming straight from Germany. We pride ourselves in our service and we did not provide a high level of service to you with this transaction. I do apologize that you were not asked if you would still like the other parts shipped right away and I have addressed this with our team so that this does not happen in the future.
I do apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this caused you. I have issued a $25 customer credit to your account should you decide to give FCP another chance to earn your business.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or feedback as I would be more than happy to assist you.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager, FCP

2016-07-18

Trustworthy BMW parts

"I go almost nowhere else for BMW parts for my wife's 2011 328i because I only want BMW genuine parts and FCP sells them for far less than the dealer"

2016-07-17

Toy Catalog Heaven

"You can't go wrong with FCP, just check out there Lifetime Warranty (even on normal wear items). I really like the Rated Comments by a multitude of other FCP customers. These ratings and comments help me make my final buying decisions, or if I have a question, I just give them a call.
Their helpful videos have provide guidance on how to perform certain tasks, Thank You!

This review was modified by doyle_bean on August 11 2016 01:58:08 PM

2016-07-17

Premium service

"Despite living on the far side of the planet, I always get the best service and speediest delivery from FCP. They also keep me informed of best buys and max quality products - so this is where I shop first. Well done team - and thanks again."

This review was modified by Kilroynz on July 17 2016 02:22:34 PM

2016-07-16

Alu fine brushed CIC

"Recently bought a new Alu fine brushed center console for the CIC since I've upgraded the NAVI. BMW in Germany couldnt deliver untill september, so lucky I found this in the US :) Receieved excellent service, price was good and shipping was fast to Norway! :)

Recommended seller for sure :)

This review was modified by devestator on July 16 2016 04:14:13 AM

2016-07-15

Best customer and warranty service ever!

"Well, how can I start this review? Simple: Best customer and real lifetime warranty ever!!!!

My story is like this: I bought some parts for my car about a year ago, but for some reason I didn't have the time to use one of them, which was a filter kit for a bmw transmission, until a week ago when I did a refresh of my trans fluid and filter.

Quality was very good, except for the gasket that came with it. It failed the very same day, I noticed because it was dripping all over the garage from the border.

Anyway, I went to their website and wrote an email to see if they had another kind of gasket to redo the job, and Ralph (a CSR) told me it was a kit, so if I wanted to return it, then they would send another replacement, however, the filter it's ok, the thing that failed was the gasket, and removing it means most of the time, destroy it, so it won't make any sense.

The very same day he came back to me to say they credited me AND immediately they shipped the FULL KIT with filter and all, no more questions or RMA's.

So, what can I say?! I was impressed!!! I wasn't expecting that, I just wanted to see if they had another kind of gasket to see if I could get a replacement, even if I needed to buy it again, and remember it happened almost A YEAR LATER of the original purchase date!

I've never ever experienced a service like that before. They're beyond a business, they're committed to the have long term happy and returning customers and I am one of them now.

Thank you FCP team, and thanks a lot Ralph!

This review was modified by JohanB on July 15 2016 10:35:14 AM

2016-07-14

SUPER DUPER SATISFIED

"The staffs in fcp is super accomadating to all my requests and very patient to answer all my queries about the product that I have bought.. I would like to specially thank Kyle Bascombe for his patience in assisting me. Appreciate his help a lot "

This review was modified by Rwidja1 on July 14 2016 06:54:38 PM

2016-07-14

Outstanding Service there Just OutRagiouse :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Quick response time answered all my questions lol , the parts worked better then the Dealership , which is very funny aka quality parts my a** you would expect more from the dealership lol , FCP Eurothey put the "H" In the word HURT on them when it came to the quality and delivery time of the part I ordered... You Guys Rock thank you so much ,,, My car is my Baby as my kids are my future but my car is my outlet , Being Disabled Vet USMC of 16yrs I served , and so do you guys with pride thank you so much... Keep up the Excellent work...Oh-----Rahhhhhhhhhh!
Sorry this tookso long to write , I dont get on the net much, OSS....

2016-07-12

Great source for BMW parts

"Very competitive prices and fast delivery"

2016-07-08

no more ignition problems

"I was glad FCP had the bmw OEM lock housing and key tumbler. It was also on sale which made it so much better. I never have to worry because FCP has an awesome warranty on all their parts. Thanks to everyone at FCP for great customer service and having the parts I need for my BMW and Volvo."

This review was modified by zoony22 on July 08 2016 10:18:07 AM

2016-07-05

Fast shipping and No hassle returns

"I ordered a pair of HD shocks and it didn't fit well on my ML320. Contacted FCP to return it and received full credits to reorder the OEM made. Fast shipping and life time warranty. It's like my virtual parts warehouse."

This review was modified by LC193 on July 05 2016 03:59:27 AM

2016-06-30

FCP Euro is the real deal

"I buy my parts online from 2 retailers, FCP Euro and German Auto Parts. Both are close to where I live in the northeast U.S. I've been using FCP recently because their prices are a bit better than GAP and delivery is just as fast. You also have a bit more choice for a specific part with varying prices. Phone staff are all professional. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed ordering from them. "

2016-06-24

I dont know how they did it

"I ordered parts on Thursday evening from FCP in Chicago and were delivered on Friday in California to my door- was no expecting items for at least 5-7 days- didn't opt for any special shipping in fact used the orders over $49 ship for free offer .If this is how there going to provide service I will order everything from them starting now !!"

This review was modified by brad01 on June 24 2016 05:25:31 PM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.