Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10

"So far I am very happy with FCP Euro service, they are fast, responsive, and very reliable, part that I ordered wrong was refund quickly and effortlessly, product they carry are the lowest price with the best refund policy, hard to find vendor like them, highly recommended to all of you who are new to FCP Euro."

"I purchased coolant/ antifreeze for my 325i, the price was better that the dealership and they delivered it to me in 48hs. No doubt I would repeat on buying stuff for my car from FCP Euro."

"FCP EURO always ROCKS! I have not seen any AUTOPARTS vendors that really provide high level of care + excellent customer service/support like FCP EURO. You are the BEST. I definitely evangelize your business/good services to others.
Thanks

"Ordered hood struts for Volvo S90 on clearance. Inexpensive, fit perfectly. Great service. "

"Excellent customer service and fast shipping..."

"TOP NOTCH. I got exactly what I ordered, as described, on time. The prices are great. If you can't find what you want, customer service will help. Customer Service is VERY helpful and VERY responsive. On this order I wanted a strut for my vehicle (BMW M Coupe, not too common) from a specific manufacturer. Couldn't find it on their website. I placed the order with a note stating I prefer the other manufacturer. Got a same-day email response from them: they changed my order to the part I wanted. Easy!! I've ordered from them 3 times, fairly large orders. Wanted to replace all the hoses on the S52 engine -- they BUILT a replacement kit for me (all hoses and clamps) Really?? It was all correct! I have NO complaints. I keep going back to them because their prices are so good, and the service is outstanding. (I know, all 5-star ratings seems a bit much, but again, I have no complaints.) - DS in Atlanta"

"FCP Euro usually has the Volvo parts I need at attractive prices. Their videos of repairs have been very helpful."

"Folks at FCP Euro are on top of things, I have been making purchases of all of parts for my 2004 BMW X5, they are really professional and act on your request really quickly. Keep up the great work FCP!"

"Excellent company. Ample stock of parts for my '05 BMW 545i. Excellent quality and service. Will order again as need arises.

"Very good company. All parts I ordered were in very good OEM quality with good price and unbelievable fast shipping.
I hardly recommend FCP for anybody who needs good quality parts good price fast shipping and good customer treatment.
Keep your good job FCP.
Very satisfied customer.

"excellent price quality parts pleasure to do business with"

"They had the part I needed and for the best price that I could find. It shipped quickly. My only negative thing to say, is that they have sent me an email nearly every day since which is a little much for a place that I might buy from at best once every year or more"

"Excelentes productos a un buen precio, el tiempo de entrega fue rápido."

"Very fast and tons of parts for foreign cars. Bought bmw antifreeze coolant for my bmw. Not ever thinking about checking my local bmw dealership for prices, turns out I find the same antifreeze for $15 dollars less ???? kind of disappointed but overall good product and fast shipping! Will continue to shop here for other parts."

"The entire company is customer focused.
They are great to work with, very very helpful.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for parts.
Great company

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.