Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"The service was absolutely great and their prices for OEM parts was the lowest for any online store"

"Overall, good service and prices. However, the website did not provide the info I needed to order the correct parts. For instance, I ordered new grilles for my 540i. The site did not display images of the parts nor did it provide a good description. I ended up ordering the grilles for a 528i and and to return them. Similarly, I ordered a replacement roundel for my trunk. From the trunk roundel page, the site recommended the grommets that hold in the hood ornament, not the correct parts for the trunk. While customer service helped with parts returns and ordering the correct parts, neither rep offered an apology for the misinformation nor did they offer to expedite delivery of the replacement parts. "

"I have been ordering from FCP Euro for some time, and I have to say they are prompt, courteous, and have the best prices. They are quick to answer any questions I may have, and the one time I had an issue, very quick to resolve it. "

"FCP EURO is fantastic for obtaining high quality parts at a good price and at price matching. As a novice car repair guy redoing structs, I was not aware of the pads and some clips. Customer service could increase sales if they reviewed sales and send emails identifying possible additional parts needed to complete a car repair. I enjoy doing business with FCP EURO"

"Replacement fog light for Saab Viggen was inexpensive and arrived in timely fashion. Bought multiple hood lift struts for our Saabs and a radiator for a Porsche before. Again, inexpensive and timely delivery. Couldn't be happier, will keep ordering stuff from FCP Euro."

"Perfecto!!!! Great price for the same exact part and brand shipping was free, and the for the second vist I had a stored coupon. I've spent over 500 at a couple of websites and couldn't even get 5% fcp I'm a customer for life for all of my Euro parts."

"Great place to shop! I always get the best price and an actual selection of parts from Value and OEM to Performance parts. I've always received my parts very quickly no more than 3 days to Texas. The parts are always well packaged and the DIY videos help a lot to dispel the myth that you cant work on European cars yourself. Thanks FCP "

"FCPEuro made finding the required replacement parts easy. The fit check provided assured me the part would meet the required specification. Shipping was quick and reasonably price. Overall, shopping with FCPEuro was a pleasurable experience. "

"This review should not make me look up my invoice number or date of order. I'm not going to waste my time doing that. Same with entering my information at the end. Do not make surveys a pain for the customer."

"FCP Euro is one of my preferred parts suppliers. I have an antique Mercedes and more often than not, FCP has the parts I need and is always quite competitively priced. Shipping is expeditious and reasonably priced. I've also had cause to return a part that I ordered in error and they were quite pleasant about it and gave me a refund for the parts which I had ordered 6+ months prior. In all FCP Euro has exceeded my expectations and I will be doing business with them again."

"Excellent company to deal with and excellent customer service."

"Fast shipping and I got exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this seller! Thanks!"

"I really appreciate having a business like fcp euro to get quality parts at great prices for my bmw. Thanks !"

"Everything was exactly what they said! Right part, right estimate on shipping, couldn't be happier!"

"Ordered a heater core for my 1998 Volvo s70 glt, it arrived faster than projected and in great shape. It was also HALF the cost of a local parts supplier for the same exact part. I have used them in the past with great success, and will continue to do so at every available opportunity."

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.