Stores > EyeBuyDirect.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.8/10 8.8/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review EyeBuyDirect.com by clicking a star below.

Love it all!

"Love all your variety of glasses and how affordable they are "

Shopping made easy!

"Buying my prescription glasses was easy! I loved how I was able to try on the glasses before making my purchase!"

Great

"Easy and quick online ordering."

Love the site!

"All of the frames on this site are amazing and has so many options. "

Great quality!

"Great glasses not only for the price but over all! Would highly recommend to any face shape and size! Fast shipping! "

Wonderful

"This was my first time to ever do something like this and I love it!!!!"

2017-10-18

Best Website! Cheapest prices, too!

"I was thrilled. You don't assume your buyers are dumb - you actually provide useful information to help them make a decision. I appreciate so much!!! Really impressed with your website, too. You show the dimensions of the glasses, even taking the extra step to ask for a PD when doing the Try On feature to better adjust for size to give you a better idea if they will fit. So Awesome!"

2017-10-18

Easy purchase for prescription glasses

"The website is easy to use and the selection is very vast. One of the things I love about this site is the ability to upload my picture and virtually try on the glasses I'm interested in. I was very skeptical about purchasing prescription glasses online so I placed one order for cheap glasses just to try the site out and I was happily surprised with the quality and accuracy of my prescription. The prices are amazing and the selection is awesome, I'm purchasing a second pair with more options now that I know they will get it right. "

2017-10-18

The best place to buy glasses

"I will recommend this to everybody that I know that wont to buy glasses. All of it is good from payment, product, service, and shipping. Just order my second pair. And will be ordering more."

2017-10-18

Worst customer service ever when encountering a website problem

"The website was having issues and I had to resubmit about 3 times and the bogo code after the second time, said it was used up. I called customer service to try to order from them via phone, explained the problem, and they could not help at all. Would not even take order over the phone. Last time I used them was about 10 months ago and all was fine. Apparently they have gone very very far downhill in that time"

Rep reply posted Oct-18-2017

A rep from EyeBuyDirect.com, AliceTao, has responded

“We appreciate your feedback on this!

We apologize for the inconvenience that have caused you. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We will make sure there is an action and the representative will be given a disciplinary action about this.

Regarding your order, our record shows that there were two orders and the order 16815736 where the focusbogo was applied shows that the payment failed. When you submitted another one, the code was removed and that is where another order was created which is 16819307 with a payment. We also notice that the order 16819307 has a discount which gives you $35.95 discount.

If you wish to place a new order and use the code FocusBogo, since it can only be used once per year and was already used on the order 16815736 , we can manually apply it for you. You may contact us back as soon as you are ready to place a new order with the FOCUSBOGO code.

Have a good day!”

2017-10-18

Easy ordering and great tips!

"Got my prescription from my doctor, went online, picked some great, inexpensive frames and voila!"

Satisfied

"Very easy and affordable. Highly recommended for first time buyers."

Excellent

"This is my first time ordering glasses online, but will continue if these work out. Excellent step by step."

Super easy

"The website is very user friendly, and I feel very confident in the glasses I bought! :)"

ALWAYS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY

"THIS IS MY 4TH OR 5TH TIME BUYING FROM EBD. BETTER THAN DEALING WITH SOMEONE LOCAL!"

Share EyeBuyDirect.com's store rating

EyeBuyDirect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EyeBuyDirect.com is a merchant member
EyeBuyDirect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.