• Address: 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO.
    • Contact: info@everythingkitchens.com
    • Phone: 866-852-4268
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Mon.-Fri.
    • Fax: 417-887-0779

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I was quite impressed with the accuracy and on time delivery of of our new Kitchenaid Countertop oven. It was packaged carefully and arrived in tact. Great ease in getting ready for use. Also, in searching the internet for comparable pricing, Everything Kitchen offered the best price. I will definetly use the company again in the future. "

"My experience with Everything Kitchens was excellent from ease of ordering to receiving my order in a very timely fashion. The item was packaged well and got to me with all parts. I have used the mixer and it lives up to the Kitchenaid standard that I have grown accustomed to. "

"I just got a Gaggia MDF grinder from these guys. It was the cheapest price online by $20 and it arrived in 3 days with free shipping. I would definitely order from these guys again."

"i bought a kitchenaid standup mixer. i got here the best price and excelent quick service.
i would recomend them to all my friends.

modified review This review was modified by katkiewicz on September 07 2012 10:09:46 AM

"I had a great experience with Everything Kitchens! They had the cheapest KitchenAid mixers in the color that I wanted (Aqua Sky). They shipped it out just a few hours after I purchased it online. I received it just a few days later. I love it so much! Thank you, Everything Kitchens!"

"I had excellent service from this company. I ordered online on Saturday - without starting an account(without an account you cannot track your package and must "wait" to hear from them by email -oops- I did not see that explained at checkout). I emailed on Tuesday morning to check status, heard back within 4 hours and later that day was telephoned by them to verify my address. Shipped that day, and I had it by Thursday. Exceptional customer service."

"I ordered a KitchenAid Stand Mixer through Everything Kitchens.com on a Monday and received it on Thursday!!! I am, to say the least, extremely satisfied with how quickly they delivered it to my door. And, because my order was over $100, the shipping was free. I highly recommend shopping with them, and will definitely be a return customer!"

"Never buy from this online site. Very poor shipping and customer service. They said it will be shipped out in two days and it took them two weeks. We are service provider and we have ordered this for our customer and because of there poor shipping we lost the customer and we needed to return the product to this online vendor. We did not open the product and returned it as unopened but still they charged us 15% re-stocking fee for an UNOPENED product. Who does this in today's competitive market.

Nerver buy..

"I was definitely impressed by how fast I received my Breville juicer!! I placed the order on a Sunday and received it by that Wednesday AND shipping was free!! I shopped around and everythingkitchens.com has the best deal by far. It even included Joe Cross' dvd "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and also the book entitled "Juice Alive". I am very happy with everything :) Thank you!!!"

"I searched the internet for the best price on the product I wanted to purchase and found that price at"Everything Kitchens LLC". the price was right, arrived as promised and when promised. I am an avid cook,baker and entertainer and I highly recommend This company to anyone. Thank you Everything Kitchens LLC!!!"

"I ordered the Teaposy gift set with extra tea for my mother and it was delivered ahead of schedule for Mother's Day. I was pleased by the excellent price and customer service! I will be purchasing from Everything Kitchens again!"

"This place is simpliy THE BEST! They surprised me by including a great book along with my purchase. When my daughter also received a fantastic DVD (AND the book) with her purchase, I called and asked if they would send me one too (since I referred my daughter and others to them.) They most graciously did send me the complimentary DVD at THEIR expense.
I tell everyone to buy the Breville Juice Fountain Elite from THEM! Great service and a $5 off coupon for new customers if you search the net. Will definitely shop with them in the future.

"Quick shipping, item was as described and arrived in excellent shape. Will use this merchant again."

"LOVED the no shipping!! Had a great experience with easy ordering ,tracking of package, and prompt delivery."

"I'll never order from Everything Kitchens again. I received a confirmation of my order on April 26 stating it would be sent in the next 24 - 48 hours and to allow 3 to 10 business days for shipping. I called them on May 15 (18 days later) to find out why I hadn't received my coffee maker. Apparently it was on back order indefinitely (they never told me that and we're never planning on telling me. They said they would have it shipped from a store but could not expedite it or do anything to make it up to me. "

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member
Everything Kitchens LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!