• Rating 8.00/10 668 reviews

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member
    Everything Kitchens LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Everything Kitchens LLC contact information

• Address: 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO.
    • Contact: info@everythingkitchens.com
    • Phone: 866-852-4268
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Mon.-Fri.
    • Fax: 417-887-0779

"Never buy from this online site. Very poor shipping and customer service. They said it will be shipped out in two days and it took them two weeks. We are service provider and we have ordered this for our customer and because of there poor shipping we lost the customer and we needed to return the product to this online vendor. We did not open the product and returned it as unopened but still they charged us 15% re-stocking fee for an UNOPENED product. Who does this in today's competitive market.

Nerver buy..

"I was definitely impressed by how fast I received my Breville juicer!! I placed the order on a Sunday and received it by that Wednesday AND shipping was free!! I shopped around and everythingkitchens.com has the best deal by far. It even included Joe Cross' dvd "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and also the book entitled "Juice Alive". I am very happy with everything :) Thank you!!!"

"I searched the internet for the best price on the product I wanted to purchase and found that price at"Everything Kitchens LLC". the price was right, arrived as promised and when promised. I am an avid cook,baker and entertainer and I highly recommend This company to anyone. Thank you Everything Kitchens LLC!!!"

"I ordered the Teaposy gift set with extra tea for my mother and it was delivered ahead of schedule for Mother's Day. I was pleased by the excellent price and customer service! I will be purchasing from Everything Kitchens again!"

"This place is simpliy THE BEST! They surprised me by including a great book along with my purchase. When my daughter also received a fantastic DVD (AND the book) with her purchase, I called and asked if they would send me one too (since I referred my daughter and others to them.) They most graciously did send me the complimentary DVD at THEIR expense.
I tell everyone to buy the Breville Juice Fountain Elite from THEM! Great service and a $5 off coupon for new customers if you search the net. Will definitely shop with them in the future.

"Quick shipping, item was as described and arrived in excellent shape. Will use this merchant again."

"LOVED the no shipping!! Had a great experience with easy ordering ,tracking of package, and prompt delivery."

"I'll never order from Everything Kitchens again. I received a confirmation of my order on April 26 stating it would be sent in the next 24 - 48 hours and to allow 3 to 10 business days for shipping. I called them on May 15 (18 days later) to find out why I hadn't received my coffee maker. Apparently it was on back order indefinitely (they never told me that and we're never planning on telling me. They said they would have it shipped from a store but could not expedite it or do anything to make it up to me. "

"I have been shopping for a Kitchenaid mixer for a long time and after all the looking and comparing, I decided to purchase from Everything Kitchens and have been pleased with the experience. Not only did I get a top of the line product, the customer service has been great. Not only did I get a great price, there was a rebate for a free accessory. I have this seller's site bookmarked to look for other appliances that I will be replacing. Thanks for a great experience"

"These guys are pathetic. They list items for sale that they don't have in stock and worse yet don't know when they "might" get stock. I ordered some water filters for a KitchenAid Coffee maker 2 weeks ago. They acknowledged the order but didn't bother to tell me it was backordered and that they had no status for when they might have the item! That is one jacked up business model. This is a first and only engagement. I won't do business with them again"

"Was sent a used item with a return request from previous owner still in the box. When I called about it there was no apology and absolutely no effort to make it right. Was simply told to return it, wait for it to be inspected and processed and they would eventually send me another. I will not be shopping with this company again."

"i received my mixer in a matter of days! shipping was super fast, and i love that they offered the rebates that are out there! i managed to get my food grinder attachment for free because of them! i am very pleased and will be shopping this site again!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I found Everything Kitchens to have a large variety of items, at very good prices. I actually wound up buying items I hadn't planned on because I found items I didn't realize were available. The website is well laid out and browsing was easy...probably too easy because I found items I hadn't planned on buying! My only concern was shipping was a litlle slower than I would prefer."

Rating 6/103/5

"Good:
Great prices and good website.

Bad:
Took 2 full weeks for them to even start shipping the product. The official response from customer service:

I apologize for the delay on the shipping of the order. I was unable to obtain an explanation from the warehouse for the delay.

Verdict:
Order from here if you like but make sure you get shipping information within a couple of days if you do not, contact them right away do not wait like I did.

"First time user of this website. Loved everything about it. Great price on the item purchased and free shipping and no tax -there are no complaints. The order arrived as scheduled and in good condition. I would definitely use Everything Kitchens LLC again."