• Address: 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO.
    • Contact: info@everythingkitchens.com
    • Phone: 866-852-4268
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Mon.-Fri.
    • Fax: 417-887-0779

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I don't normally write reviews but I was very impressed with my order.I ordered a kitchenaid mixer for my wife for her birthday on Sunday November 24,2012 and recieved a shipping status on Monday Nov 25,2012 and received the mixer on Friday November 30,2012.Kudos in my book."

"Extremely satisfied with speediness of delivery and communication explaining free gift being delayed because depleted stock. Would definitely use them ahain"

"Everything Kitchens is a scam! I placed an order for a gift so I requested that it be shipped 2nd day air. First of all it took 3 days to find out that had been backordered, (keep in mind that I requested 2nd day air and got the info 3 days later). Then it was promised to be shipped on 10/24. Then, when I follow up to make sure it shipped I get a reply stating that, " The order has not shipped out yet. I have emailed the shipping department to see when they will be shipping it out.", which led me to believe that it had been received at Everything Kitchens and was in the process of being shipped. Then, I get an email stating that it is still on backorder so they have chosen to cancel my order. This is why I hate dealing with online stores, you never know if you are dealing with a legitimate company or not."

"I've ordered several times from Everything Kitchens. The prices are very competitive and they have free shipping. Most items have been received within a week. They usually send an ecoupon good for future orders and notify me of sales and specials. If you call the company, you get to talk to a "real person" who resolves your issue. I will order from them again!"

"Everything Kitchens LLC did a great job with my order. Shipped quickly, well packaged and priced right. I plan on making them a regular place I shop!"

"I was quite impressed with the accuracy and on time delivery of of our new Kitchenaid Countertop oven. It was packaged carefully and arrived in tact. Great ease in getting ready for use. Also, in searching the internet for comparable pricing, Everything Kitchen offered the best price. I will definetly use the company again in the future. "

"My experience with Everything Kitchens was excellent from ease of ordering to receiving my order in a very timely fashion. The item was packaged well and got to me with all parts. I have used the mixer and it lives up to the Kitchenaid standard that I have grown accustomed to. "

"I just got a Gaggia MDF grinder from these guys. It was the cheapest price online by $20 and it arrived in 3 days with free shipping. I would definitely order from these guys again."

"i bought a kitchenaid standup mixer. i got here the best price and excelent quick service.
i would recomend them to all my friends.

modified review This review was modified by katkiewicz on September 07 2012 10:09:46 AM

"I had a great experience with Everything Kitchens! They had the cheapest KitchenAid mixers in the color that I wanted (Aqua Sky). They shipped it out just a few hours after I purchased it online. I received it just a few days later. I love it so much! Thank you, Everything Kitchens!"

"I had excellent service from this company. I ordered online on Saturday - without starting an account(without an account you cannot track your package and must "wait" to hear from them by email -oops- I did not see that explained at checkout). I emailed on Tuesday morning to check status, heard back within 4 hours and later that day was telephoned by them to verify my address. Shipped that day, and I had it by Thursday. Exceptional customer service."

"I ordered a KitchenAid Stand Mixer through Everything Kitchens.com on a Monday and received it on Thursday!!! I am, to say the least, extremely satisfied with how quickly they delivered it to my door. And, because my order was over $100, the shipping was free. I highly recommend shopping with them, and will definitely be a return customer!"

"Never buy from this online site. Very poor shipping and customer service. They said it will be shipped out in two days and it took them two weeks. We are service provider and we have ordered this for our customer and because of there poor shipping we lost the customer and we needed to return the product to this online vendor. We did not open the product and returned it as unopened but still they charged us 15% re-stocking fee for an UNOPENED product. Who does this in today's competitive market.

Nerver buy..

"I was definitely impressed by how fast I received my Breville juicer!! I placed the order on a Sunday and received it by that Wednesday AND shipping was free!! I shopped around and everythingkitchens.com has the best deal by far. It even included Joe Cross' dvd "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and also the book entitled "Juice Alive". I am very happy with everything :) Thank you!!!"

"I searched the internet for the best price on the product I wanted to purchase and found that price at"Everything Kitchens LLC". the price was right, arrived as promised and when promised. I am an avid cook,baker and entertainer and I highly recommend This company to anyone. Thank you Everything Kitchens LLC!!!"

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member
Everything Kitchens LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!