"Simply great! Fast Shipping and Cheap quality stuffs!"

"Overpriced items and poor customer service. All of the product reviews are 5 stars. I bought an FM transmitter based on the reviews and the performance is lousy. I wrote an honest review of the product and they did not post it. I speculate that they do that a lot and the reviews posted on their site are bogus."

"Fast shipping. Product met expectations and beyond."

"I bought two items for the iphone 3G. The 3-G and neither of them fit. one was an armband case and the other was a dashboard mount, just do yourself a favor and do not buy stuff from here."

"Excellent service and good selection of products on display for every needs. Rates are a bit on higher side, but what the heck, they provide fast checkout and prompt delivery."

"The site is hard to navigate. You have to search a specific item before it will show you products. So if you are just browsing it can be somewhat difficult. I sent a email a few days ago and have no got a response back yet. If you bought a groupon and also tried using a code, both do not work. I have used everydaysource.com before the shipping was fast, cheap price. I bought a phone cover and I love it."

"The prices are great and there are a lot of great phone cover options. However I was very disappointed that one of the iPhone4 cases I bought didn't work because it wouldn't go on over my very thin and necessary screen cover."

"I ordered a camera filter from your site. The details are as follows: (invoice# 21286274, order# 3044254157)

I never got the item. The tracking number you sent me (for DHL) was not working. You told I would get the filter in a few days by USPS. But I never received the item.

Overall, the site and the shipping is not reliable.

prasanth

"POTHUSBVACU1--SYBA USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner w/ Retractable Cable

I love this little USB vac for my laptop; it really cleans between keys and has a retractable brush to get a closer cleanup, too! Great price---haven't seen anything like this!

"Although its not that easy friend to navigate to products, because of its lack of organization in categories, everyday source does have cheap prices and fast shipping!"

"Had no issues. Shipping was average speed, item was incredibly cheap. Overall satisfied."

"Excellent seller products came as shown and also reliable will mark as a+++...

"I bought a scale at everdaysourse and they shipped my order out fast.I received it and it was a great deal for the money spent and is still working great deal and great prices.I am happy with there service.Thank you."

"Their e-mail from 01/26/2011 says: Awesome! Your order has just been shipped! This email confirms that your order has been shipped on 01/26/2011 via DHL Flat.

It has now been one month. The tracking shows nothing beyond 01/26/2011 and it is still apparently waiting to be tendered to USPS when the product supposedly left their Carson, CA facility one month ago. I deliberately ordered a low-priced item from them because I had never done business with them before. And, of course, I will never do business with them again.

Update 1: March 3, 2011: Still no item received. Still no response from customer service. Still showing as "in transit," but still not tendered to USPS.
Update 2: March 23, 2011: March 23, 2011: The tracking STILL indicates "in transit." TWO MONTHS LATER.

modified review This review was modified by NC Triangle Guy on March 23 2011 07:17:37 PM

"I placed an order for a tire gauge on 2/19/11. The gauge cost me $2.50 which was very cheap. So cheap in fact that I decided it would not be durable enough for me. I sent an email 30 minutes after placing the order to their customer service dept. asking them to cancel my order. I checked the order today (2/21/11) and saw it was still processing. I sent them a second email at 11:50 am asking them once again to cancel my order. Now it is 6:30 pm and my order has shipped out in spite of two separate requests to cancel the order. As far as I am concerned they have lost a customer. They clearly do not check their email enough and such a screw up is inexcusable. They must pay their customer service folks very little because they clearly do not do their jobs. Be very sure you want the item you place an order for before you place it. Canceling the order does not seem to be an option with them.

EDIT: After more emails and after posting this review I was contacted by customer service finally. They stated they canceled the order which seems odd considering it was shown as shipped. I gave them a bump in terms of customer service, but this should not have happened. Use caution when ordering from this merchant.

modified review This review was modified by William1234 on February 22 2011 01:17:57 AM

EverydaySource is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EverydaySource is not a merchant member
EverydaySource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!