• EverydaySource

• Phone: 626-246-0203
    • Customer Support: 626-246-0203
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

"I bought VOIP / SKYPE Mini Flexible Microphone thru EverydaySource site and its very cool and nice device at the lowest price. I am really happy with the delivery service. Tanks EverydaySource!"

"I am using this Garlic Crusher for instant preparation of stuff like masala curries. This is very comfortable to use. No power required its a manually operated item. I satisfied this item with that a reasonal cost of 3.79 dollars after discounted."

"I bought 2-piece Collapsible Car Side Window Sun Shades on the website after I found that deal on livehotdeals.com, it was great deal. Also I am happy since I got my item within a week after my order. I think I will recommend EverydaySource to my friends =)"

"Great deal on item, shipped very quickly, I'm happy!"

"My step-son ordered an iPad case from this company many weeks ago but never received it. Their eBay listings state that the items are located in the United States. The item he ordered has not been received and the seller has refused to answer my questions. The seller has also received almost 300 negative feedback comments during the past month. That has to be close to a record! Clearly, this is not an honest seller.

The seller claims that they ship via UPS. They claim that UPS transfers the packages to DHL and DHL transfers them to the US Postal Service. It would not make sense for UPS to transfer packages to DHL within the United States, then DHL to transfer them to the USPS. Any one of the three carriers would deliver the packages directly. I believe that they are shipping items from outside the United States. They are duping buyers by advertising that items are located in the Untied States.

"Simply great! Fast Shipping and Cheap quality stuffs!"

"Overpriced items and poor customer service. All of the product reviews are 5 stars. I bought an FM transmitter based on the reviews and the performance is lousy. I wrote an honest review of the product and they did not post it. I speculate that they do that a lot and the reviews posted on their site are bogus."

"Fast shipping. Product met expectations and beyond."

"I bought two items for the iphone 3G. The 3-G and neither of them fit. one was an armband case and the other was a dashboard mount, just do yourself a favor and do not buy stuff from here."

"Excellent service and good selection of products on display for every needs. Rates are a bit on higher side, but what the heck, they provide fast checkout and prompt delivery."

"The site is hard to navigate. You have to search a specific item before it will show you products. So if you are just browsing it can be somewhat difficult. I sent a email a few days ago and have no got a response back yet. If you bought a groupon and also tried using a code, both do not work. I have used everydaysource.com before the shipping was fast, cheap price. I bought a phone cover and I love it."

"The prices are great and there are a lot of great phone cover options. However I was very disappointed that one of the iPhone4 cases I bought didn't work because it wouldn't go on over my very thin and necessary screen cover."

"I ordered a camera filter from your site. The details are as follows: (invoice# 21286274, order# 3044254157)

I never got the item. The tracking number you sent me (for DHL) was not working. You told I would get the filter in a few days by USPS. But I never received the item.

Overall, the site and the shipping is not reliable.

"POTHUSBVACU1--SYBA USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner w/ Retractable Cable

I love this little USB vac for my laptop; it really cleans between keys and has a retractable brush to get a closer cleanup, too! Great price---haven't seen anything like this!

"Although its not that easy friend to navigate to products, because of its lack of organization in categories, everyday source does have cheap prices and fast shipping!"

Share EverydaySource's store rating

EverydaySource is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EverydaySource is not a merchant member
EverydaySource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!