• Rating 3.83/10 463 reviews

EverydaySource is not a merchant member
    EverydaySource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • EverydaySource contact information

• Contact: csaftersales@everydaysource.com
    • Phone: 626-246-0203
    • Customer Support: 626-246-0203
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Their e-mail from 01/26/2011 says: Awesome! Your order has just been shipped! This email confirms that your order has been shipped on 01/26/2011 via DHL Flat.

It has now been one month. The tracking shows nothing beyond 01/26/2011 and it is still apparently waiting to be tendered to USPS when the product supposedly left their Carson, CA facility one month ago. I deliberately ordered a low-priced item from them because I had never done business with them before. And, of course, I will never do business with them again.

Update 1: March 3, 2011: Still no item received. Still no response from customer service. Still showing as "in transit," but still not tendered to USPS.
Update 2: March 23, 2011: March 23, 2011: The tracking STILL indicates "in transit." TWO MONTHS LATER.

modified review This review was modified by NC Triangle Guy on March 23 2011 07:17:37 PM

"I placed an order for a tire gauge on 2/19/11. The gauge cost me $2.50 which was very cheap. So cheap in fact that I decided it would not be durable enough for me. I sent an email 30 minutes after placing the order to their customer service dept. asking them to cancel my order. I checked the order today (2/21/11) and saw it was still processing. I sent them a second email at 11:50 am asking them once again to cancel my order. Now it is 6:30 pm and my order has shipped out in spite of two separate requests to cancel the order. As far as I am concerned they have lost a customer. They clearly do not check their email enough and such a screw up is inexcusable. They must pay their customer service folks very little because they clearly do not do their jobs. Be very sure you want the item you place an order for before you place it. Canceling the order does not seem to be an option with them.

EDIT: After more emails and after posting this review I was contacted by customer service finally. They stated they canceled the order which seems odd considering it was shown as shipped. I gave them a bump in terms of customer service, but this should not have happened. Use caution when ordering from this merchant.

modified review This review was modified by William1234 on February 22 2011 01:17:57 AM

"Shipping was relatively fast. The item came in about a week. I jumped on it because the price was very low although the quality of the object was not exceptional."

"The price is so good.The item is as good as described. The price is so good."

modified review This review was modified by Nqthinhk46 on February 16 2011 08:08:16 AM

"I bought a remanufactured ink cartridge and it worked like a charm! I have bought other remanufactured cartridges from elsewhere and had a lot of problems with the quality. Not the case here. Great products, fast shipping and great service! Will buy from them again soon!"

"HORRIBLE! I bought the Groupon recently for their gift certificates. Guess what? If they have an item on sale or, like now, advertise on their FRONT PAGE a coupon code for valentines day, you CANT USE THE CODE with your gift certificate! So you don't save ANYTHING! You have to buy everything full priced, retail with your gift certificate! What scheisters! Anyone that is giving this site a good review is only doing so out of sheer luck. This place is shady and the BBB should investigate them. That is tantamount to stealing."

"Item #VNINWIIXCAB1
These cables did fit the Wii but were a tight fit.

I bought another set from Amazon ASIN: B000RQBI3K that were not such a tight fit.

I bought three of these from Everyday Source with a gift card from Groupon for presents and other than them being a tight fit they work just like the other one.

Let's face it how many times does a person take the cables on and off? It's not that big of a deal breaker

"I was very impressed with the products I ordered and the speed of service. I will be ordering all of my toner from Everyday Source in the future!"

modified review This review was modified by amandamoak on February 11 2011 01:00:25 PM

"I have received this MousePad very quickly since I placed the order with everydaysource.com.

The quality was above average or ok (concerning with the price that I paid for the product).

I would definitely shopped with everydaysources.com in the future for my electronic accessories.

Great Site !! Keep it up!

modified review This review was modified by rsoesanto1209 on February 11 2011 01:43:00 AM

"The wrong item was shipped to me after I ordered purchased a coupon through Groupon. When I contacted them, they told me they'd ship another. When I checked the tracking for the new product, it left the warehouse, but then it returned to the original destination! I was told it would ship out again, but they could not give me tracking information this time. Such a worthless company. I am outraged. "

"very good quality items for the price I have been shopping at everydaysource for a while and been very happy with everything I have purchased from them they have some of the lowest prices for good quality items on the web highly recommend EverydaySource."

"FIRST site I check everyday - many purchases and never disappointed. Shipping is good. Bought a special lens for my iPhone -- BEST price in the WEB.
Thomas in GA

"On January 6th I ordered an "Adjustable Head Lamp" and my credit card was charged. On January 12th the package arrived but was a "Cel Phone Charger", not the "Adjustable Head Lamp" I ordered. I've sent 10 e-mails to service@everydaysource.com but have received no responses. Of course you do NOT provide a phone number on your website so there is no other way to contact you. Worst Customer Service I've ever experienced!!!!"

"Item 80595
4 Port LED USB 2.0 Hub, Silver

So far works greats. I've connected all at one time a wireless usb mouse, usb cooler, usb flash drive & a usb portable external hard drive. No issues.
Item is small, which is nice. Shipping was fast and packaged well.

"I loved the quality of the product and the shipping time."

modified review This review was modified by magallanivan on January 26 2011 08:24:03 PM