• Contact: csaftersales@everydaysource.com
    • Fax: 626-246-0234

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My step-son ordered an iPad case from this company many weeks ago but never received it. Their eBay listings state that the items are located in the United States. The item he ordered has not been received and the seller has refused to answer my questions. The seller has also received almost 300 negative feedback comments during the past month. That has to be close to a record! Clearly, this is not an honest seller.

The seller claims that they ship via UPS. They claim that UPS transfers the packages to DHL and DHL transfers them to the US Postal Service. It would not make sense for UPS to transfer packages to DHL within the United States, then DHL to transfer them to the USPS. Any one of the three carriers would deliver the packages directly. I believe that they are shipping items from outside the United States. They are duping buyers by advertising that items are located in the Untied States.

"Simply great! Fast Shipping and Cheap quality stuffs!"

"Overpriced items and poor customer service. All of the product reviews are 5 stars. I bought an FM transmitter based on the reviews and the performance is lousy. I wrote an honest review of the product and they did not post it. I speculate that they do that a lot and the reviews posted on their site are bogus."

"Fast shipping. Product met expectations and beyond."

"I bought two items for the iphone 3G. The 3-G and neither of them fit. one was an armband case and the other was a dashboard mount, just do yourself a favor and do not buy stuff from here."

"Excellent service and good selection of products on display for every needs. Rates are a bit on higher side, but what the heck, they provide fast checkout and prompt delivery."

"The site is hard to navigate. You have to search a specific item before it will show you products. So if you are just browsing it can be somewhat difficult. I sent a email a few days ago and have no got a response back yet. If you bought a groupon and also tried using a code, both do not work. I have used everydaysource.com before the shipping was fast, cheap price. I bought a phone cover and I love it."

"The prices are great and there are a lot of great phone cover options. However I was very disappointed that one of the iPhone4 cases I bought didn't work because it wouldn't go on over my very thin and necessary screen cover."

"I ordered a camera filter from your site. The details are as follows: (invoice# 21286274, order# 3044254157)

I never got the item. The tracking number you sent me (for DHL) was not working. You told I would get the filter in a few days by USPS. But I never received the item.

Overall, the site and the shipping is not reliable.

prasanth

"POTHUSBVACU1--SYBA USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner w/ Retractable Cable

I love this little USB vac for my laptop; it really cleans between keys and has a retractable brush to get a closer cleanup, too! Great price---haven't seen anything like this!

"Although its not that easy friend to navigate to products, because of its lack of organization in categories, everyday source does have cheap prices and fast shipping!"

"Had no issues. Shipping was average speed, item was incredibly cheap. Overall satisfied."

"Excellent seller products came as shown and also reliable will mark as a+++...

"I bought a scale at everdaysourse and they shipped my order out fast.I received it and it was a great deal for the money spent and is still working great deal and great prices.I am happy with there service.Thank you."

"Their e-mail from 01/26/2011 says: Awesome! Your order has just been shipped! This email confirms that your order has been shipped on 01/26/2011 via DHL Flat.

It has now been one month. The tracking shows nothing beyond 01/26/2011 and it is still apparently waiting to be tendered to USPS when the product supposedly left their Carson, CA facility one month ago. I deliberately ordered a low-priced item from them because I had never done business with them before. And, of course, I will never do business with them again.

Update 1: March 3, 2011: Still no item received. Still no response from customer service. Still showing as "in transit," but still not tendered to USPS.
Update 2: March 23, 2011: March 23, 2011: The tracking STILL indicates "in transit." TWO MONTHS LATER.

modified review This review was modified by NC Triangle Guy on March 23 2011 07:17:37 PM

EverydaySource is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EverydaySource is not a merchant member
EverydaySource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!