Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10

"Ordered a cell phone, came with wrong wall plug, and screen, was scratched, so I contacted EverBuying by email. Got NO response. Two weeks after receiving the phone, it just shut off, and won't come back on. Did a RMA request, and no response. Contacted by email, still nothing. Tried to contact by phone, numbers not real. This company is a scam...DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-16-2014

“Dear GHawk56,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged. You could return back the item to us to exchange a new one or we can offer the refund to you. Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"dear I got my money back, after I wrote on this page you rezdeciju and was asked to write this for them."

"Great job here...
Order sent really fast, customer service answered all questions fast and seriously...
Delighted with interraction...
I'll continue buying ever more... at everbuying ;-)

"the site is perfect.the best customer service,immediately solve my problem.good prices.fast shipping."

"Very happy with the products, prices and delivery on Everbuying.com. Good quality products for a great value."

"I see that this may be the way to get a hold of anyone. Ive made two purchases that are in processing and i want to cancel them but there seems to be no way of doing that. I called pay pal but they have no tracking info they sais that everything may have just took the payments without PayPal but are using the logo i just want to cancel my orders before they are shipped"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

“Dear cassy123,

Thank you for your comment. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused. We would cancel the orders and offer the refund to you. The money will send back to your account.
Kindly
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Great page a the really have good prices, they respond to all my questions really fast
I recomend this page to everyone

"Good prices, good seller. I recomand."

"Bons produtos, baratos, satisfeitissimo. EverBuying está na minha lista de favoritos"

"You find lots of selling sites on the internet but I found that Everbuying.com has the best customer service and array of products with very good prices. You will not be disappointed!!"

"Everbuying has the most lowest price.
on this website you can get good product ,good quality and good price.

cadersaib

"great site,great prizes,and very very good customer service.quick answers to all my questions about my order. i recomend it to everyone."

"Hi. Great experience shopping at Everbuying! All my articles arrived within 3 weeks and in good conditions. Prices are fabulous and items are worth it. Recommend this site to everyone!! Keep it up."

"http://www.everbuying.com/product570700.html

Got this headphone also , They are better then i hoped for

"some problems with my order but I will receive the full refund , I ordered a lot of things from everbuying and is the first time when happen this , I trust this website
Buy with confidence

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

“Dear alexutzu14,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review and understanding.

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.