• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2015-07-25

"Result - Perfect!
All goods came in the good condition, after two weeks, shipping for free, quailty and useability reflecting declared parameters. Prices are best I have found browsing thru many similar websites and every successfull purchase brings special discounts applicable on any next ones.
I recommend shopping on everbuying.net

2015-07-24

"I have no problem buying from the specific seller (Everbuying).
Everything has been smoothed, even in case of defective products, some replacement has been oferred by the seller.

2015-07-24

"I have recently bought an Infocus m2 at everbuying.net and my experience has been really pleasant. After payment they shipped the phone the next day and sent me the tracking number. I received it in 14 days, well packed. Support center answers your questions in a day or less.
I recommend you the phone if you are looking for a little cheap well-built 4G LTE phone. Besides it has an optional interface for elderly people that has been perfect for my father."

2015-07-23

"i have ticket opened up T15072000760 , was told regarding items, Unfortunately, those orders are not ready yet.Items your ordered are hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer.We are as disappointed as you and feel let down by the manufacturer. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.

Regarding item(s):
We expect to receive the goods in 7 to 15 days . We have 3 options to offer:

of the options, i picked option 3 for one of the items a doogee phone,

3. Cancel the item and we will refund you on your wallet future purchase.
We will do our best to help you.

However, i do not see refund in wallet and they say usually tickets are responded to in 24 hours. It has been more than 24 hours. "

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear yinusd,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Recently it is our busy season and this may cause slightly delay for us to reply to your email.
We have already replied to your email in priority,please check it and reply back to us.

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

2015-07-23

"Bought an android box and it was a very good deal for me. Support is very helpful if something occurs and prompt to resolve any problem fast and effectively.
Overall a great place to shop."

2015-07-23

"many write that it is a bad shop, two years I have not had any problems with them, sending always comes quickly and the whole, technical support helps in all matters"

2015-07-23

"Good place to buy with low prices and a good support."

2015-07-23

"Before adding the item to cart, I had checked if 24h processing I available and it was! But order status still "Processing". I posted a ticket number T15072287358 but no answer without 24h. I am wondering why my the item has not been shipped yet or why I have not receive any notification. ////////// proof link from "google cache" : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OVmjneEAizAJ:www.everbuying.net/product970030.html+&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr /////////// printscreen : http://postimg.org/image/xk87dfrdp/"

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear photodisorder,

Thank you for your recent review,we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that we cause on this issue.

We have reviewed the item information for you but this item is not "ship in 24 hours" item,you can check on the product page http://www.everbuying.net/product970030.html,if the item is not "ship in 24 hours item", the processing time will be around 3-5 business days,but please note that it can be affected by the item's stock status. If the item is hot sales, the order can take more time to process.

We have already replied to your email,please check it.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

2015-07-23

"This is my 20 order in store everbuying. Small order - only mouse Motospeed V7. The mouse works fine. The buttons are easy to press. scroll wheel is very convenient - the wide size and soft. Switching DPI works correctly.

On the Internet you can easily find discount coupons 8-10% on purchases in this store. Several times a year the store offers the opportunity to get 100-300 points (2-6 dollars), which can pay up to 30% of the order. Due coupons and points value of the goods possible down almost 40% of the original. I like it very much and so I plan new shopping in this store.
Terms of sending the order is different. If the item is in stock and marked as "Ships in 24hrs" then order ships in 1-2 work days. In item not marked "24 hours" then shipped in 5-10 days after order (this is for my previous orders).

2015-07-22

"I bought many things from everbuying in a low prices. They have very low prices, good quality and good Customer Service. I am very satisfied with this site."

2015-07-22

"Everbuying is a nice site to buy and the prices are affordable, There is also payment method by paypal. I recommend this site for everyone."

2015-07-21

"Ordered a phone on July 1st and it arrived with me only a few days later. Have ordered several other items (phones, tech etc) from here too with no problems. Customer services are helpful."

2015-07-21

"I´ve ordered two Mlais M52 phones and some accesories with it. It was fast and smooth and I´m very confident with this seller. WIll use again."

2015-07-20

.........................................

...........................................................................................................................................................
............................................
.....

many orders on this site , they always apologise when there is a problem . they answer really quickly to mails. even they are sometimes really late to send orders , they are really cheap and low price for the products

2015-07-20

"It’s a pleasure to deal with Everbuying.net. At Everbuying.net I have always find the full and true description of the item and a lot of pictures of the goods.The item always corresponds with description. The goods are originals.I just had some experience with everbuying. I bougth the Bluedio T2+ hedphones for the good unbeatable price. The item was delivered very fast.Everbuying havethe greate communication! The staff is a real professional. I will purchase more on everbuying in future. I recommend everbuying for all!"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.