Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2016-11-25

Amazing store, and very good experience!!

"everbuying.net is the best store ever. is make the best deals and better than most of online shopping site. the costumer service is very good responding within 20 hours.
i make more than an order. the dispatching time is very fast less than 48 hrs and the packaging is perfect.
nothing more to say. just amazing

2016-11-24

My first Smart Phone.

"Hesitant about online shopping. I got my first smart phone from an online shop called Everbuying, the phone was priced at 169.99 but I got a great deal at only 136.69. Eb offered me coupons that when you apply to the final value they discount the amount. The phone arrived exactly 6 days after they dispatched it and I got hold of it 1 day later due to custom inspections but I was not taxed even a single cent. I have made other purchases with the site and when anything goes wrong the sort me out asap. This is by far the best site ever."

This review was modified by legacys on November 24 2016 09:13:52 AM

2016-11-22

My amazing experience with everbuying !!!!!!!!!

"it was the first time I ever bought something from everbuying. I first ordered a smartphone which didn't support the greek language. The refund to the amount paid to everbuying to my account was the next working day. Furthermore I spoke many times on line with customer service and they were very helpfull. Finaly i ordered on 10/12/2016 a smartphone Oukitel C3 5.0 inch Android 6.0 3G Smartphone Color:BLACK, which I received on Nov 7, 2016. I am a very satisfied customer and i am looking forward for another purchace.... They are reliable, fast on delivery and the product I bought is the best for its price....."

This review was modified by repanidis on November 22 2016 11:53:02 AM

2016-11-17

Good store with great costumer service

"I bought some products in this store recently. The payment was very easy and I could use a payment that is only used in my country (called Boleto), so I'm glad they accept it. The company sent the package to the mail company very fast and it was trackable in a few days later. Unfortunately the package was not very strong and a glass film for smartphone was broken, but I contacted the store and they replied after a short time, refunded me and gave me extra store points."

This review was modified by dariosc on November 17 2016 06:01:28 AM

2016-11-16

Best prices and fantastic shipping time

"When I stumbled upon on this website I was sceptic a bit, but after making initial purchases, I was really pleasanlty surprised.

- All orders arrives in 10 - 15 days, even without tracking
- Everbuying have best prices online
-Points system for returning buyers makes products even cheaper

Buy with confindence.

2016-11-16

Nice prices, fast delivery, and Xiaomi Reseller !

"Everbuying is a very serious website ! The prices of the products are very nice and low !

I bought several devices for my Xiaomi Home gateway ! I'm very happy and satisfied

A lot of advantages to buy on EverBuying :

- Delivery : Fast and free ! 8/10 days to France
- Tickets / Chat system : if you have any question, or problem with an order, you can contact the support with tickets or chat ! You will get an answer quickly, they are very responsive
- EB Points : By purchasing products you accumulate points, these points turn into currency to be deducted in your next orders! You can also win by leaving a comment on a product (Comment, photo or video)
- Security Paiement : Paypal, you're protected if you have problem. But I never had a problem with Everbuying

The website is responsive, perfect for your devices ! Next step, mobile application? :)

You can bought without fear on Everbuying !

This review was modified by jeromarsan on November 16 2016 01:00:03 AM

2016-11-16

My experience with everbuying !!!!

"I have bought many times from everbuying !!!
My experience from this site is very positive .
Their support center is very fast and helpful , answer to me in 24hours every time !!!
I like all categories and all categories is interesting !! Prices are very good and i like day deal prices at smartphones.
Im surprised with the variety of items.
Everbuying accept paypal .
My generally theory is they are professionals and respect the customer which is rare in our days.
I suggest this site for low prices and very helpful support !!!

This review was modified by mhtsaras on November 16 2016 12:52:39 AM

2016-11-12

My positive experience with Everbuying: low prices, fast shipping, PayPal

"I have only shopped once at Everbuying but my experience was only positive, so I would definitively order there again. I ordered two Rock Zircon RAU0501 earphones there.

What I liked about Everbuying:
+ Lowest price for my item I could find
+ Surprisingly fast (9 business days) and free shipment
+ Payment with PayPal possible
+ Reward system (EB Points) for even more saving
+ Support: quick responses to my questions (within 1day)

The only improvement I would like to see is the missing HTTPS protocol for the "Your Account" side, so at the momemt I would rather not submit my credit card information at Everbuying but use PayPal for payment instead.

This review was modified by jan.strempel on November 12 2016 09:38:56 AM

2016-11-12

Everbuying user after 1 year

"I like this site,most time you can found products in good price.
Shipping time almost everytime fast.Sometime i get my product with very fast shipping 3-5 working day.
If not arrive,the costumer service will help for you.
I can offer for everyone.

2016-11-11

Great website for shopping

"I have been using everbuying for a few months now. Mostly i buy from them sanrenmu items because i found them to be much cheaper then the other china store website.
I am very happy with the website and the costumer support, when one of the product didn't show up i got a full refund.
The shipping is a bit slow but i guess it's the same as every other china store.
Overall i will highly recommend using this website mostly due to the fact that in most cases they a lot cheaper then the other online stores.

2016-11-09

Everbuying - Great shop

"I have bought a xiaomi piston 4 earphones from everbuying. The product is great quality and 100% original and i am very satisfied with it. The store send my order the next day after the payment and arrived to me in Romania very fast in just 2 weeks. I will definitely continue to buy from Everbuying."

2016-11-08

A website with top rank prices and quality products

"My experience with Everbuying is relatively young (2,5 months member), i was in search of a smartphone with major specs, quality construction, a cool style and offcourse something affordable, after i checked a dozens of websites i narrow it down to Everbuying where i purchased two smatphones.The combination of exceptional deals alonside with free shipping (despite the fact of long E.T.A) made clear that infact it's a great online store."

2016-10-30

worse experience

"I bought my vkworld t1 phone on 25 th September on presale and the presale ended on 10 October up to now I havent receive even a track number, they are always telling me wait for 10 days now its 21 days after presale,I dont know why people rate everbuying 5/5 ,its worse experience"

This review was modified by lodza on November 08 2016 07:05:11 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-31-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear lodzaļ¼Œ
Thank you, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers.
We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.
Please note that stock and availability shown on this site is for your reference only.
The item is a hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer, which can not send the item to us on time.
As for your order, we have contacted you with details via ticket. Please kindly log in your account and check it there.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service”

2016-10-29

Honest review or all the scary truth about Everbuying!

"Hello, everyone,
I'm writing this review on Halloween eve, that's why the title is so spooky, but don't worry they are good people, this is a positive review.
So I bought several items from this online store (from old to new): luggage bag organizer, FM transmitter, Bluedio T2+ headphones, which are great by the way, Bluetooth earpiece, Robot vacuum cleaner, very happy with it, and a WiFi+Bluetooth adapter, didn't know this existed before.
Now, shipping time wasn't the fastest one, about 4-5 weeks, on average, but this is due to our clumsy postal services that do not want to improve, and the Customer Service not so perfect as in EU or US as an example, but the overall experience and my expression are good, even great! Product range is huge and the prices are sweet, if not just add an item to your wishlist and wait a couple weeks or months, they will definitely have better offer in future, like I did with my Robot Vacuum cleaner, got a sweet deal and a small discount on shipping and boom, in 4-5 days it was delivered and my wife and I forgot how to sweep the floors at home!
So this store easily made the Top 3 of my shopping stores from China, I can trust it and buy more.
So I recommend this web store, for real!!! Have a heavenly day, everyone!

2016-10-29

Always finds the best price, choice and great collection at Everbuying

"I have been looking for and buying smart gadgets and sensor to install it home from last two years, just like door sensor, temp/humidity measure tools, IP cameras and smart lights etc. I always buy stuff after I do research on product quality, seller's price and support etc. to get best value for money. off-course it is my hard earned money. In last few years, I have placed several orders for smart gadgets including the one mentioned here for IP camera and TDS monitor and products always turned good and arrived in 2 to 3 weeks here in Canada from Everbuying. I now trust them and make sure to check the everbuying every time I look for new gadget/tool or device.

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.