Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10

"the shipping to the usa must be improved in or the to track shipment while items are in customs,and able to get tracking notices when items are releases from customs,and customer should be noticfice went there a delay. so far I have no other problem.also free sample should be offer to reseller, or price reduction on sample"

"I order from everbuying every few months for years now.
I have never had any problems. all orders were compleet and on time.
great store, great prices

"Everbuying.com is great!
Products are cheap, or better to say - you get much more for your money.
Service is also excellent!

"Nice Music Box. Really liked children. Material - wood. She plays a pleasant melody. Buying on points."

"- Very good shop.
- Always accurate in the orders
- Good quality of products
- Really competitive prices
- Fast shipping and always free
- Fast respond in any query
- EB Points... for discounts!!!

"Good site! The items arrived well packed in good condition, 20 days to arrive in Portugal. I recomend it!"

"Great Store , great service .. i ll recommend it to friends"

"Trusted and they have really good items!
I bought 3 mobiles and they are monsters!
999% Better than our phone (those that they sell on Greece)
Better price's, nice Design!
I really dont understand why people still give's more than 300euros for a mobile since they can buy the SAME mobile with euros (Average 60-130 euros)

"I have bought a variety of products smartphones, tablets, clothes and I am very pleased so far. I recomend it."

"I recommend this online store.
The purchase process is simple and fast, with various forms of payment.
It has a wide variety of products and many discounts.
I was very happy with the speed of delivery (12 days for Portugal).
5 stars

"I recently ordered an item from Everbuying.com. I was a little bit sceptical, but at the end pvery satisfied.

I got my order in only 14 calendar days, well packed and in good shape. I was able to track parcel and that is also good condition.

msprianne's Avatar
USA

"Don't buy from this site!!! This company is very slow with returning my emails. I purchased 3 iphone covers and they sent me an email saying they are "OUT OF STOCK" AFTER I made the purchase! I purchased 2 Phone Cases(Order#E1411152208446226 on 11/15/14 and 1 phonecase(Order# E1411161926551076) on 11/16/14. They never told me when the items will be in stock but just to wait a few more days....when(Is the question)?!! I could be sitting waiting for a whole month! I ordered these phone cases for people and now they are wondering when will they get their phone cases!!! For a new user of this site, I'm very disappointed at their poor customer service! they must NOT think it's more important to accommodate their customers by staying on top and communicate like they should. If you have angry customers at your business, you need to evaluate what your doing wrong and correct it because it's BAD for business!! I will NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER buy from this company AGAIN! Please, if your reading this, I'm glad you checked the reviews before you WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on THIS SCAM SITE!!! Don't waste your MONEY! There are plenty of Trustworthy sites out there that are better with their customers than this site! Everything on EVERBUYING may look good and cheap but the GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! 11/24/14 I was just told the items will not be restocked! My point exactly. This is NOT a site I will TRUST!!! If I only want a certain Item and you don't restock, that clearly is a problem for business!!! If anyone else has any problems with this site, report them to PAYPAL to file a claim against them! If it gets worst contact the Chinese Embassy in your country and the China police Shenzhen department to investigate these fraudsters! They should not be playing with anyone's money! Nor should they have listed items on their site of it's NOT in STOCK or is they DON'T have those items at all in other words they should not be in business!! Americans don't play!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear msprianne,

Thank you for your review. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. For some items on our website, they may need a longer time to prepare before we can ship, so it may delay the processing time. If you do not like to wait, you could choose the new items on our website to replace them or we can offer the refund to you. Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Dears,
I visited lots of e-shops like EverBuying.com. I always choose the same thing to buy at Everbuing than the same other shop offers. Reason is really simple: I never had some wrong experience with EB and ordered goods came in best condition and right as declared already.

"i like the Everybuing.com, perfect its products and will soon be re-ordered, very nice :)"

"Everbuying is The Best on Line Shop. More Kind of item. Max seriety. i like everbuying website. My sales manager is The best."

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.