• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"On beginning I had afraid of the site because I didn´t know if is safety or not, but after send my first order I saw that I didn´t have to be worry with this, is safety and the products have good quality, I´m very satisfied with all! Thanks Everbuying!!"

"All right. several purchases . order arrived in just 15 days to Spain . They answer my questions without problem ... I have not had to return any product. very good deals . I will continue buying"

"very easy to make a good job"

"best store ever
amazing markets, fast service, very good products and very cheap prices. really a very good online stores. I recommend it to everyone.

"I bought a couple watch from everbuying. They send it immedialtly and safe. Watches are very brilliant and my girlfriend like much this. Thanks so much.."

"Everbuying.com has quality products every time I've ordered from them. There prices are fantastic and with free shipping, it's a done deal."

" I am happy since I started doing order from everbuying . Every thing I got was perfect , function optimally and that he needed the support everbuying responded immediately . Quick shipment and secure product . "

"Verified shop! Wide range of items for the best price! Quick and polite support! Recommend!"

"This site is great .
It has everything from consumer electronics to clothes.
I've bought phones watches ,all sorts of stuff , and its free shipping to the uk unless you want it asap.
I'll definatly keep browsing and buying

"Everbuying.net is very good website. Good items and prices. Excellent service and communication. In my last order was 1600 Lumen CREE XML-T6 LED Focus Headlamp and I very satisfied this item."

"1. Great support team (fast reply and helpful)
2. You get what you buy ( especially usbs and memory cards- real capacity).
3. Good shipping speed ( free tracking number).
4. You get point for buying, reviewing product and sometimes they give you point as a gift. Point=$

"Best quality seller site ... most of items can be shipped free ... total support post sales ... very clear comunication during sale steps... very high recommended "

"This is a great site to buy just almost everything about this place. I recommend to everyone!"

"I'm almost two years registered on everbuying and very happy about it. There are many products for any need. Last year I bought a GREAT phone. But, unfortunately, broke it this year :( Items at everbuying very high quality, so the next phone I ordered on too everbuying.net and look forward to your parcel. I like the points system, in which then you can get a discount on your next purchase. I recommend purchases this website to my friends. I recommend it to everyone."

"I am buying staff all over the word and this site is one i trust and love. they shell good quality and original products. There customer service is the excellent. There are some sales that you can get your hands on but you have to be quick.

Palasis Vasilis

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.