Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"good so good site! shipping express support center very good and the reponse very good!! "

"Normal store. Any payment Paypal. low prices, regular sales and coupons, the store is excellent. Almost always, free shipping. Always original products. Particularly pleased with the support, always go to a meeting to solve any problem. Ordered phone XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 and once again was satisfied with the purchase."

" Hello! EverBuying is a super store! I' ve been a customer of the store for a long time and i have never been disappointed! my wife asked me to buy her a media player. Only in this store I was able to find a suitable option at a good price. especially pleased with the terms of the order processing and delivery. i would definitely recommend them to you! my order E1504240408474695. 04/27/2015"

"I am very happy about EverBuying, I bought a Mpie 909T and LANDVO L500S and several accesories, payment is safe, delivery time is reasonable, this month I will buy two other smart phone for the family, I highly recommede EverBuying."

"One of the best shopping, low prices, discounts, points to the possibility to pay 30% of the cost. I recommend!!!"

" Hello everybody! a great store! I am a customer of the store for a long time and have never disappointed! my dad asked me to buy an inexpensive practical smartphone with a capacious battery. Only in this store I was able to find a suitable option at a good price. especially pleased with the terms of the order processing and delivery. ekomenduyu do it all! my order E141129091803172. 11/29/2014"

This review was modified by vladimirvor on November 18 2015 02:22:01 AM

"Everbuying is the best store! There are always low prices and high quality products. Shipping goods quickly and reliable packaging. I will continue to buy in this store!"

This review was modified by gkmr_tj on November 16 2015 04:55:01 PM

"I am very happy with this store.I firstly ordered a year ago and everything was perfect so i did it again.They have a very good costumer service and i am sure i will buy again.They have a very fast shipping.I suggest this store to everyone!"

This review was modified by dimitrispaliog on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

I think the is something wrong with Everbuying support center they are now taking 3-4 days to respond to a question. This is unrealistic for such a big wholesaler to respond to customers that way

This review was modified by tinashe on November 17 2015 11:22:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-12-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear tinashe,

We regret all the inconvenience that we cause.

Your case has been taken care of by our support team. Could you please check and reply to our email?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service”

"been more than 15 days now since i oredered a tablet n powerbank. and yet still it hasnt even been posted. paid for expedited delivery which was a waste. no point for their ticket system as they will give this same reply to everyone ( We had originally submitted a large order to them, however, despite repeated assurances, they only provided an incomplete batch which is far below the replenishment level to meet consumer demand.
We are extremely sorry).
Will report to paypal soon before too late.
Everyone beaware!!!

This review was modified by kof4eva on November 12 2015 06:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-12-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear kof4eva,

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. We are waiting for your reply.
Could you please reply to us?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service”

"Very good website. I started to buy some smartwatches. Despite it takes long time to receive, the goods were OK.

One of the watches didn't work well. I asked Everbuying for the warranty and they refunded the money paid.

Customer service for me is very good.

I will be going on byuing in this web.

"Enough quality product with affordable price."

"I am very happy with the great service of Everbuying for years! The ship very fast and have very good aftersale service and and great fast comminication! Also you can buy with points so you can get goods of very good quality for cheap. I love buying at Everbuying and this is the only website where you can buy with no fear and is very reliable!
I buy with satisfaction here for years and my goods arrive just at time in The Netherlands!

What is very greatful is that you get one picture of your order and the package how it had been sent tou you. So far I know this is the only website with this service!

"Wonderful, every time, simply easy fast shipping and wonderful service, what online shopping should be.

"Buys my first smart watch is very interesting and funny thing is good quality. There were only positive emotions from shopping at this store. Thanks Everbuying"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,678 merchant members.