Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10

"this my first experiance with internet shopping but unfortunatly everbuying didn't came to my expectations .i ordered a watch of a small price just to test how good are they .so the watch was annonced 24hrs shippement but that was a bullchit its been 5 days now and the order steel not shipped. i ordered a lenovo a678t from 1949deal in two days it was shipped and gave me a tracking number for free while everbuying are applying for 1.95usd to give you a tracking number .i ordered a cotton gloves from tinydeal also to test how good they are but they were the same as everbuying 5 days and the order steel in process .so for now i can tell for the shippement qualite 1949deal is faster but i will wait untill i get the phone i orderd from them if it was a qualite thing i will stick with them"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear aloukay,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We have been prepared the item for you after we got your payment. But there is a bit problem of the shipping company that we choose so there would a bit delay. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Your order will send out soon. We will send email to you after shipment. Thank you very much for your patience and understadning.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Made 4 orders by now for tablets and phones. I received them in perfect condition within 20 days. Very good balance price/quality. "

"I`m very satisfied with Everbuying. "

"good prices, thousands of items for sale with lots of photos and product details and feedback from other customers.
They inform you exactly when they ship the item, they provide tracking number if you ask for it or if the item is expensive.
I asked them one item for my order's tracking number and they replied in 24 hours
I have made 6 orders, total 200 euros and i will continue to use the site.

"The best site ever. I bought from them a lot."

"????? ??????? ????! ? ??????? ??? USB ?????? ??? iPod Shuffle 4 ?????????, ?? ?????? ? ????????! ???????!
???????, Everbuying! ? ??????????? ???? ??? ?????????? ???-?????? ? ???? ????????!

"All good with everbuying.com. The products were good quality, shipping was free, time in transit was reasonable.
I will shop there anytime I need high quality electronics and accessories.
High praise from me.
5 stars.

"This is my favorite Online Store, website is well organized and easy to use. Free shipping and Lowest prices. I've been using Everbuying from 2010 to date... Yes I have one Complaint about my Account history, my other order history has disappeared. Also I was a VIP level now I am not... But this is an system error I am sure soon will be resolve. My ticket complaint (T30475289190) it is in processing statues.

"After a first not so good experience, I tried a second time and am happy now with this shop. What happened the first time is that my order delayed I suppose that because they didn´t have one of the ítems in stock. The refund was correctly done so I ordered a second time. The product that I bought (Smartwatch R26) is just great for the Price. It arrived quick, perfect conditions, very satisfied. Last week I´ve placed my third order and I´m looking forward to receiving it ASAP. I will continue buying in this online shop. When you have a query or question the answers are very quick and kind"

"STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED.

Began a purchase on August 7th. Later--after purchase was confirmed and the funds taken from my account--was told through a slow email exchange with someone only thinly able to communicate in English that the item was not in stock after all.

Stupidly ordered another product through them instead. Order was finally placed through this cludgy exchange on August 23rd. It's now September 18th--26 days after this--a MONTH AND A HALF after my first purchase attempt--and there's STILL no sign of my purchase.

Even with buying things through the wild west of craiglist, etc., this is hands down the worst online purchasing experience I've yet had.

You might get lucky with them, but for your sake I strongly recommend not taking the chance.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-18-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear wesamuels,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced. I have checked your order and found it was shipped out by unregistered mail, for this shipping method, sometimes it may need more than a month to arrive as will transport hundreds, often thousands, of packages overland by truck or overseas by ship which is much slower than air transport. Due to this very long travel time, occasionally there may be accidents or delays that affect the overall shipping time. We would highly appreciate your patience. And we have sent email to you about your problem. We would offer you some compensation for the delay. We hope you could get back to us. Thank you very much.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"It's really nice to order different things from EB, cuz it's delivered like it has to be and also fast. I like also support.
I recommend page to buy to all my friends.

"Nice webshop! My order arrived within 14 days from China to Hungary. I got what I have expected. Well done! I would recommend this shop to my friends.

p

"Very good and quality goods. Fast delivery and all gadgets work well.
Certainly I'll buy some other items.

"I am very satisfied with the products and the service and support of my orders"

"VERY RELIABLE SITE. The ones I bought were perfect"

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.