Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.58/10 1,958 reviews

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
    EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • EverBuying.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

All 1,958 Customer Reviews

"Is a great and serious business and all the things that sells exactly described. Im very pleased.They are very polite.Thanks for all ."

"Everbuying.com is best

A product is very good
I recommend
long battery
good for building

"Poor customer service, poor response. States "free shipping" on site, however, I ordered a phone which was defective, and after a lengthy process that included them asking me to take it to a local shop to repair, and after I had paid for return shipping they wrote back: "If you want a refund , we need to minus the shipping cost and the related restoring fee arrcoding to our company return policy , because we have paid it to the courier company, we can refund you 85% of the original product price." I opened a dispute with paypal. "

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear robert.mayfield,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
As you have return the defective item, we can resend you a new one or refund you the price of the defective item. But normally we cannot refund the shipping fee as it was paid to the shipping company and cannmot get back. We sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent you a new message, we would appreciate if you could keep contact with us, we would glad to help you to fix the problem. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"I bought a Android TV stick from everbuying.com. I have never had a device that works so fine as the MK809 with Android 4.2. It shows all you want. Also everbuying.com gives the right information about the articles they sell. The speed of sending articles is good. Never have had problems about anything."

"I love shopping at everbuying.com, the products are great and the service is awesome. Have never had a problem with anything I have bough there."

"I buy only everbuying.com . com. I got all parcels everbuying.com . everbuying.com - good and honest site. i love everbuying.com"

"Ottimo commerciante,rapido nella gestione dei ticket, ottimo sistema per abbassare i prezzi"

"I bought several products and waited the first time a bit long at my order but it arrived! Later on it was all OK. I think it took so long at the boarder.
All that I orderd later was in a good shape and was delivered quickly.
Verry good products for the price.
Ships to every country where you live! Exellent!

"Ótimo Site. Não tive problemas com a compra. Produtos muito bons também."

"Everbuying is a great place to shop and I get a good deal for my money.. Every time.. Very convenient because I can shop right from home and that makes life easier.. I always find bargains that is why EverBuying is the best..! No line ups no hassle..!!!!"

"I recently purchased an unlocked phone from EverBuying.com and I must say that I am extremely happy that I chose to do business with them. My product was professionally shipped and arrived in a timely matter. If you`re in the market for high quality products at a fraction of retail prices, I suggest trying them first. EverBuying.com has great products, excellent service and even better pricing. I will definitely be doing business with them again in the near future. "

"everbuying.com sells good and qualified products. Customer service works very fast and the solutions are clear. The pictures and explanations are very true."

"I purchased google android tablets and was not happy with them, I could not access the google play store!! Not as described at all!!

I Shipped them back as instructed for refund or credit (I RECIEVED NO CREDIT OR REFUND) even after trying to contact them numerous times.

I WILL NEVER TRUST THIS COOMPANY, AND I WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN!!
IT'S WAS LIKE THROWING $$$ AWAY!!!!

modified review reply posted Apr-07-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear Cheryl100,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
I have checked your order carefully and found my colleague has been sent you message about the refund on January but have not got any reply from you. So we cannot continue to process the problem for you as we have not got your confirmation. We have been sent you message again, please kindly check your email and keep contact with us, we will help you to fx the problem.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"Me personally,I think everbuying is a Great website to shop.I love buying from them.Their products are so worth buying.I love shopping and buying from them.Their prices are cheap,their shipping is fast,and the delivery can sometimes take long but their products are so worth the wait.When it comes to certain things they makes shopping so easy.Number one website for shopping,I believe."

Rating 8/104/5

"Made an order, treated for 3 days and sent.
Checkout was a long time, but this is normal for my country (Ukraine).
Everything came intact preservation and exactly what I ordered.
Overall pleased with the store.