• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

"Very happy with this purchase. I was able to purchase the item in a pre-sale with an additional discount & Seller shipped the item as soon as it was available. They answered all queries I had promptly & gave me accurate replies at all times. Overall very happy with seller & product"

"Very nice shop, fast shipping, good quality of products, low price. Customer service are very reliable, will definetely shop again!"

"I like Everbuying.net site very much. In the most cases it gives me the best price considering free shipping, coupons and points system. The customer service is also very helpful and responsive."

"Just the best site ever!!!
The best customer service.
5 stars is insufficient for this site.

"my expirience on everbuying till now is great everything as is should be fast shipping great customer support the itimes are as described on their page and the tracking sistem is good so you can trac your shippment i recomend buying on everbuying"

"Bad RMA service, no communication with the client. The product was defective and they wanted me to spend even more money"

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2015

“Dear zarau,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

We have sent you an email regarding this problem,please check and reply to us.

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Customer Service”

"I got my @ulefone @BeTouch a week back. I purchased it from @Everybuying.com. It took 2 weeks to reach me after the order was placed. My first impression was; has the seller send me iPhone 6+ instead of what I have ordered. After using for half a day I the phone has a good grip in the hand. You have all the standard functions of android plus the finger print scanner in the front. Did not find any drag in the switching between the applications. In the short time. The processer is 64 bit Octa Core. For $219 this is the best phone you can get in the market. When I did test with Aututu I also got a score of 48K+. This really good. 3GB RAM is excellent. In most phones you get only 2GB, they have made efforts to have at a higher configuration. Gorilla glass will help to avoid scratches for when it is in the pocket. 13 MP Sony cam is great… I took a few low light shots it was ok not they great. The best thing its quick charging on take about an hour for full charging. Finally it has duel sim and it also supports 4G net work. This is one of the high configuration phones I have with the lowest price tag. "

"Shipment number E1505081321293200 I paid, and you're my return after a few days to send mail that you do not have this product in stock and did not send the product. I asked vegetab their money. You claim you money back on your money still have not received. You told me that the problem to the bank, but today I was at the bank, and they say that the bank has nothing to do with it. If you have made (money back) the money should already be in your account. The Bank argues that it should be seen if paid. But there is no money. If we do not return the money as soon as possible, I will legally charged. Gentlemen, it's not small money !!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2015

“Dear eugen.buzov,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We already refunded to your Paypal account on 2015-05-14,the refund ID is 1HG41839BN614380W.
We have also sent an e-mail to you with more details,please check it and reply back to us,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.

Customer Service”

"My order was quickly delivered and was just as described. Thank you Everbuying.net"

"EverBuying is awesome! Always amazed at the things i find there. And Prices are awesome! my wish list gets longer each time I log in."

"Have bought several items from Everbuying and all arrived and worked fine. No problems except for one product, a mini projector which the promo over-stated the lumens value but which worked well though not as bright as hoped for. I pay via PayPal (recommended) and would recommend Everbuying to anyone, just be sure to read the specs carefully before hitting the pay button. And ask questions if not sure - they do answer eventually. "

"Bought 3 smartphones and 5 watches on this online store, Everbuying is a site with quality products and very good value for money. The best service!!!!!"

"I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED FROM THIS SELLER.THERE WAS A PROBLEM ,MY CHUWI CASE NEVER DELIVERED,I ASKED FOR FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY.THEY OFFERED HALF THE MONEY SPENT AND HAD TO OPEN CASE IN PAYPAL TO REFUND MY MONEY.THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE WORKS BUT THEY DONT SUPPORT THEIR CUSTOMER,THEY SERVE THEMSELVES.THEY HAD ME FOR TWO MONTHS WAITING AND FINALLY NO SOLUTION.I DONT TRUST THEM ANYMORE,NEVER BUY FROM THEM IN THE FUTURE.
THEODORE

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2015

“Dear digited2,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We have reviewed the informaton of this order and found that,Paypal has reimbursed $7.68 to your account on 2015-06-13,the refund will reflect in your account in a few days,please check your account later.
We have also contacted you by emails,please check and reply back to us.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Customer Service”

"Bough 2 power banks from Everbuying and they were delivered as promised, i would encourage Africans to buy from Everbuying because they are cheap and reliable. Thank you Everbuying, promise to buy more. "

"purchased a few time, fast service and great communication. will reccommend in the future"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.