Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

"I purchased several items from EverBuying.com and I have been very pleased with everything I have bought from them until now. Items are decently priced, and good quality usually.

Every time I contacted their customer support team, they have responded in a very timely fashion and have been helpful in resolving any issues or queries I had.

I will definitely be using them in the future, and have already recommended them with my friends & family members.

"Just ordered a nice phone for a good price this morning still says processing can't wait to get my phone I have no problem with everbuying so far just excited to get my deviceI do have one question though if I ordered it this morning and it said 7 to 25 business days how long do you think it will take to get to my house"

"I've made several purchases from EverBuying and have been pleased with both the quality and price of my purchases.

I am very pleased whit this site so I recommend it.

I've only had to contact customer services on one occasion, but found them to be knowledgeable and helpful in finding a resolution to my problem.

I will be using them happily in the future, without hesitation.

"I ordered and pay product 18.09.2014. Still standing: Pocessing.... Very bad, slow , unprofessional... Fortunately, I threw only 18 $.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

“Dear robertradanovic,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We are sincerely apology for the problems you have experienced. I checked your order and sincerely sorry to tell you that the item in your order is unavailable, we have contact the manufacturer to order the item for you, but they still need a little time to prepare the item. If you do not like to wait, we can offer full refund to you. And we will offer you some compensation for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
maple
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"It has been 13 days since everbuying sent me a email saying my package had shipped but I still haven't received it. I even sent in a ticket asking about my package but I still am waiting."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

“Dear Energy78,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding your order ,we have shipped it out ,the tracking number is RS148726951NL ,it's on the way to your address ,please kindly wait .About the other issues ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .

Thank you very much for your patience and understadning.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Excellent store, good prices, great selection of goods.
I bought a watch that have excellent design and a variety of features for a low price. Product arrived well and in good time. In the future I will definitely buy the everbuying.com. You have me very pleased, thank you.

"When it works it's great, but their after sales support if very variable. If they haven't replied in 24hrs they never will and they can be slow to action things"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

“Dear james_naftalin,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Regarding the item that you have not received ,we will refund to you ,please kindly check your account about this .About the other issues ,we have sent you an solution in the email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .
Thank you very much for your patience and understadning.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"I made one order at 26/09/2014 and is still processing. I write 2 times messages at support and no answer nothing
ok i take refund it is over

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2014

“Dear Elefterios,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We have been prepared the item for you after we got your payment. But there is a bit problem of the shipping company that we choose so there would a bit delay. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. About your order ,we have sent you an solution in the email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon . Thank you very much for your patience and understadning.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"I have placed an order for $100 and almost a month without any delivery, while I have applied for a fast track delivery. I contacted the costumer service many times and the line is always closed. I urge any one to stop shopping from this website. Better paying 20% extra and having the same product from Amazon or any respectful website.
Again dear All, think twice before placing any order!
Think about when you call to track your order and no one is listing to you.
My order is E1409220312409560.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2014

“Dear kirwa1,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We have been prepared the item for you after we got your payment. But there is a bit problem of the shipping company that we choose so there would a bit delay. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding your order ,we have sent you a solution in the email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon . Thank you very much for your patience and understadning.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Overall good company! I only have a few concerns. Their support service responded with solutions! They have kept in touch and have answered every question I have. I hoped for faster processing. It seemed like my items were sent just as soon as processing was done! I am still waiting on the package but it has only been a few days sense it was shipped out! When I was told my products were out of stock; I requested a replacement and was able to swap! No problem with customer service, just a little slow to respond. That must be related to their time zone being different! Good company so far!"

"Hi to all,
This the first time I order a phone from Everbuying.com & what I can say is that the service is excellent.
The phone I receive is of very good quality for the price i paid.

"This site are fantastic and have a fantastic array of goods

Recommend this to everybody :-)

"I love to shop on Everbuying, sometimes the order takes a long time to arrive but in other cases they comes very fast. The quality is very good and the price too. I have used a lot this page and never had problems with the product, only with the days that take the order to arrive.

Is my favorite page to shop. Highly recommend it!!

"I'm very pleased with this website... It has good products, with low prices.
The shipping is good.
I will continue shopping, for sure, and recomend it to all my friends!

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.