EverBuying.com Reviews - page 2 - everbuying.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.32/10 1,949 reviews

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,949)

"Everbuying is a great place to shop and I get a good deal for my money.. Every time.. Very convenient because I can shop right from home and that makes life easier.. I always find bargains that is why EverBuying is the best..! No line ups no hassle..!!!!"

"I recently purchased an unlocked phone from EverBuying.com and I must say that I am extremely happy that I chose to do business with them. My product was professionally shipped and arrived in a timely matter. If you`re in the market for high quality products at a fraction of retail prices, I suggest trying them first. EverBuying.com has great products, excellent service and even better pricing. I will definitely be doing business with them again in the near future. "

"everbuying.com sells good and qualified products. Customer service works very fast and the solutions are clear. The pictures and explanations are very true."

"I purchased google android tablets and was not happy with them, I could not access the google play store!! Not as described at all!!

I Shipped them back as instructed for refund or credit (I RECIEVED NO CREDIT OR REFUND) even after trying to contact them numerous times.

I WILL NEVER TRUST THIS COOMPANY, AND I WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN!!
IT'S WAS LIKE THROWING $$$ AWAY!!!!

modified review reply posted Apr-07-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear Cheryl100,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
I have checked your order carefully and found my colleague has been sent you message about the refund on January but have not got any reply from you. So we cannot continue to process the problem for you as we have not got your confirmation. We have been sent you message again, please kindly check your email and keep contact with us, we will help you to fx the problem.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"Me personally,I think everbuying is a Great website to shop.I love buying from them.Their products are so worth buying.I love shopping and buying from them.Their prices are cheap,their shipping is fast,and the delivery can sometimes take long but their products are so worth the wait.When it comes to certain things they makes shopping so easy.Number one website for shopping,I believe."

Rating 8/104/5

"Made an order, treated for 3 days and sent.
Checkout was a long time, but this is normal for my country (Ukraine).
Everything came intact preservation and exactly what I ordered.
Overall pleased with the store.

"I recently order a smartphone and a mini iPad case, the products are from a very high quality. Iam very happy with my order. Also the customer service is great they always resolved my doubts."

Rating 8/104/5

"Riyad Aldubaishi ...great website great deals..but need a Lil work on shipping all purchased items..not some..but all in all its good"

"I received the product exactly as described. Everything was good. No problems."

"excellent online shop
excellent online shop
excellent online shop

"Very remarkable shop. It is happy with everything, once wrote not the telephone number, technical support contacted me and helped to receive a parcel. shop very good: big catalog of goods, low prices, convenient site, fast delivery.
I will use and in the future.

"Very satisfied with this store. Very good price.I bought a cell and it is working very well . I will buy stuff from this store. Recomended."

"Great online store with great prices!
Bought a fantastic android phone for an excellent price!
Regular shipping took quite a while so I recommend express service.
Customer Service is very helpful and fast.
Highly recommended!

"I am from morocco I buy from EverBuying a tablet for kids
Reasonable prices Speed ??in shipping I think every consumer like this.

"Navigating on the site is very simple, products are presented with detailed specification.

I bought a smartphone from everbuying.com, product has arrived just in time, package without problems.

The N8000 smartphone is very fast, surprising quality at this price.

Recommend this site, is trusted!