Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

Good store!

"I bought USB 2.0 Micro SDHC Card Reader with Capaccessory in this store. Fairly quickly sent the goods, well packed. Nice work with this store, will buy more."

good opinion

"I want to share my good opinion about this site. I always can find there needed items. And they bring them to my door always in excellent quality."

Quality

"Quality products! I was satisfied with all aspects of everbuying business"

love my purchase there

"Loved the card I purchased! Its a good product and was very well packaged shipping wise. Fast and friendly response from customer service rep.
And I LOVE how you ship !!! Thank you!!

this company is reputable

"I have bought a lot of items from Everbuying? . I’m very pleased that I did use Everbuying , as all my items have arrived , good packaged and all in full working order and good pricing. I have dealt with the customer service team and found them to be very responsive , always dealt with my query in a professional manner. Everbuying has done very well to bring us exciting products at a very competitive pricing and they have my full support as I will be giving them lots more orders. I recommend everyone that this company is reputable and to support Everbuying so that we can all continue to enjoy low pricing and exciting products."

The best store!!!

"Great store!.Goods sent quickly, without delay.A good system of bonuses and privileges. Tech support always on connection.I will buy here again and advise others. EverBuying keep it up!"

Very bad store

"Very bad store. Specially tighten time, a very long time to send. Packaging is missing, the product is just throw in a slim package. Because of this it is to rot on the road! I do not advise to buy anything in this store."

This review was modified by allekp on February 06 2016 02:19:48 AM

Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router 1167Mbps

"This router very beautiful router! Extremely high functionality and performance. Shop worked 100%. Good support, fast delivery! Thank you very much."

everbuying.net-the best online store

"I made an order number EP1601050147139843-Jun 05, 2016 -ilnur.
In addition to this order, I made a few more orders everbuying.net
Shipping time is usual and there a great variety of shipping methods including free shipping.
Product descriptions are accurate
Support team skilled and well disposed
Waiting couple of new toys from this store

This review was modified by ilnur on January 29 2016 10:05:44 PM

unbeatable prices

"Everbuying is a leading online retail store which offers an extensive selection of high-quality electronics and fashion products at amazingly unbeatable prices. I make my purchases there for a long time and allways I can see the highest level of professinalism."

Great shop !!!

"Great shop !!! It is a quality product !!! Excellent support, quickly respond to all questions! Very fast shipping and delivery of goods. The store carries a lot of different stocks. In the store you can always buy discounted products !!!I would recommend to shop in this store !!!"

Good Seller, nice EB-Point-System and product

"First i registrated on everbuying and got 100 so called "EB-Points" (1 EB-Points means 2 US-Cent).
So i used them to buy a smartwatch to a very low price.
For a simple review one gets 10 EB-Points, Picture 20 EB-Points and video 50 EB-Points.

So everyone can save a lot of money with a little work.

I like the system and recommend it to every customer.

To share my joy

"I v just receive my next purchase from EverBuying. I was deliveried very fusr to my door. I enjoy my new toy."

2016-01-29

Everbuiyng is an excellent online store

""Everbuiyng is an excellent online store with wide choice, cheap prices, responsible customer service and quality goods. I bought several items from them,paid by Paypal, they all had an excellent price (much cheaper than in other online retailers), were shipped fast, arrived in 3 week in excellent condition. Customer service team responded quickly to my tickets and gave me exhaustive and detailed answers.""

2016-01-29

Good shop with excellent service!

"The order did the first time No. EP1601230338285740. Loved to buy in the store. Sent the day, no delays and no problems. The prices are among the lowest, quality of goods is great. A pleasure to deal with professionals! I would buy and recommend to my friends."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.