• EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10

"LANDVO L550 is a really good phone, comes with eight cores , very nice image/screen.
Only one thing is weak: multi touch is only 2 fingers.
EverBuying sent it fast and arrived in good condition.

"i have bought two phones from everbuying.net and i have to say that it is very reliable site with the best prices on the web..the ship was very fast and the products were excactly as they said..i am very happy with everbuying because they also answer me to all my questions...i totally suggest everbuying to all!!!!!!"

"I'm very glad I found everbuying.net because what you can find there cannot find anywhere else at such low price. After buying several items from them I soon was convinced that they had good quality products at incredible prices. I would like to see some more speed on processing shipping though. Other than that I would buy again and again, highly recommend Everbuying.net!!!"

"I'm worried based on the negative reviews that I may have paid into a scam.

I ordered a product over 20 days ago now and it is still "processing".

I have put in two support tickets on the site (guaranteed 24 hour response time) and have heard nothing back. I would like to give EverBuying the benefit of the doubt, but currently I'm quite worried that I was frauded.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2015

“Dear MikeWeatherhead,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

Regarding your order, we have full refund to you via paypal, please check your paypal account about this. About the other issues, we have sent you an email, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Be careful with this company !!probably money loss!!
The company sent to me a phone that never opened .
The support told me to return it, so i did it.
After they told me that the address wasn't right.
The address was ok, i had proof of that with legal papers but they never accepted it.
So they gave me back product that worth 50% of the money i gave in the first place.
So i lost nearly 100$ after of 2 months delay .
You must be very careful with this company , they aren't organised and they don't take responsibility of their faults.
Be careful i am very unhappy !!
The support was very poor and very slow, they didn't know how to track a package for the return!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2015

“Dear natsisgeorge,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Regarding your order, we have reship you a new phone, the tracking number is RS211784640NL, please kindly wait. About the other issues, we have sent you an email, please check it.

Please understand that we are more than willing to assist any customer. We always reflect on the vital feedback that customers provide so that we can constantly improve the shopping experience for all our customers.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Everbuying has CHEAP sales, BEST prices, and FREE shipping. What more could you ask?!
-zAlphah

"often i buy on this page. Commonly I have no problem and things come good and are cheap.
In this particular order I had a weird problem.
Only 2 of 3 products arrived. and label that comes only had printed 2 products, ie they never sent the third product.
At the moment I'm still in talks, but has been very slow and tedious. i don't know what will happen.
In any case, I have always had good responses after sales and i give my vote of confidence.

"Great items at low prices.Excellent customer service."

"hi,

I order (E1502230517413441) NO.1 X-men X2 5.5 inch Android 4.4 4G Phablet MSM8916 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB RAM 8GB ROM HD Screen GPS Cameras Freezeproof Scratch Proof Pressure Proof OTGaccessory Black mobile, on 23/02/2015, i was waiting more than 10 day for the mobile to receive, but till now in my order status it shows process,

and i also i chat with your customer care people they said that the product is out of stock now, very soon it will come and we will let you know ,

but there is no reply from your side, each and every minute i open your web simultaneously my mail also for the reply, but there is no progress,

still how long i have to wait, try to understand the customer point of view

i am expecting your favourable reply

Thanks

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

“Dear p_sikki,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Regarding your order, we have sent you an email and gave you a solution in the email, please check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"molto bello, ha tardato un pò ad arrivare perchè spedito con sistema economico, comunque nel complesso tutto bene, consigliato ottimo sito"

"Fiz duas compras ( telemoveis) em EverBuing onde estou bastante satisfeito.Entregas perfeitas e Bons produtos.O que mais destaco nesta empresa é a atitude no atendimento rápido e a eficácia dos seus colaboradores. Pois irei brevemente fazer outra compra ."

"Pretty clothes, low prices, good customer service :)"

"The problem was resolved . I order again from this company . "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Dear sotiria,
Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

Regarding your package RR284174091HU, the hyngary post told us it was in your local post now. Please kindly contact with your local post and get your package. About the other issues, we have sent you an email, please check it and we will solve all for you soon.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"I ordered a phone on 1/30/15 and still have yet to recieve it upon checking the order ttracking info it was going well then all of a sudden it stopped and i cant tell anything else i am concerned that i may have lost money and no reply since my last email. Really dont want a refund just want the product."

"Cheap products, if there's a problem, they dont care...

I still have not received a reply back from them...
This happened (Start at bottom):

By me 02/13/2015 03:11:01 AM
I have decided to pay you the 4 dollar for the watch, which will be the last thing will be the last buy from your shop.

Please let me know where to deposit it to.

By me 02/09/2015 02:54:39 AM
I noticed you have not send me any reply in the last week.
Have you decided to ignore me?
If this is how you treat your customers, then you just lost one.

By me 02/03/2015 03:17:16 AM
So what your'e telling me is that if i order a item worth 2 dollar, you will pay 4 dollar shipping costs and lose money?
That seems highly unlikely!

By Customer Service 02/03/2015 02:56:44 AM

Thanks for your recent message.
When you made an order, you have not paid shipping fees, because of we have undertake for you, if an
order without insurance, it is unable ship to your country, hope your understanding.How about pay 4
usd for
shipping fees, we will resend to you.

By Me 02/02/2015 02:19:28 AM
Hello Bblythe,

Shipping is free.
So i think your story about paying 4 usd extra for shipping makes no sense.

By Customer Service 02/01/2015 19:49:38 PM

Thanks for your recent message.
We will undertake the item price lost to resend for free, but we unable undertake shipping fees
lost, because of shipping fees has been used when on the way to you, how about pay 4 usd for
shipping fees, we will resend to you.

By me 01/29/2015 07:42:53 AM
I would like a resend.

By Customer Service 01/29/2015 06:05:58 AM

Thanks for your recent message.
We are sorry ,it may damaged when on the way to you ,do you like resend or refund ?

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Dear bram_donderwinkel,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Regarding your order, we have sent you an email and gave you a solution, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.