• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

"I recommend the site Everbuying.net"

"I ordered two small power banks. The product was as the description said. The shipping was very fast (about 20days, Greece). I am very satisfied. I am planning to buy many gadgets from this site again. "

"Everbuying is a very trusted and reliable website and have everything that you want in one place! its amazing what you can get on this website and how cheap it is and fast it gets to your door! personally i have had 1 thing not arrive in the post but everbuying has your back and refunds you straight away! and that goes for broken or faulty things send them back and either get them replaced or have a total refund!"

"Good shop. A wide range of popular products. A good loyalty. This is my choice."

"Decided to give positive feedback to everbuying.net team.
I registered there few years ago and have made several orders since that time. I tried other websites also, but the everbying is the best. Great prices + EB points programm allow me to buy good products and save money. Same items in my country costs sometimes 2-3 times more. Especially such things like PC or phone acessories. For example, last time i got 32 GB SD class 10 card for 17 Euro and the same card in my country cost 44 EUR... almost 30 EUR saved. I also bought china phones and everything works well.
And of course, thanks for very friendly and fast customer support.
Good luck, everbuying! :)

"I'm doing business with everbuying.net for a long time (over 40 orders), and never had any problems with pre-order or post-order issues. Feedback is always in time and trying to do it's best to solve any issue."

"i will buy for them also in the future because the have very easy for shop a lot of products that my customers want and so i decide to stay with them"

"is the cheapest one
(es la más económica)

"Il sito è ottimo,ottimi prodotti,spedizioni a volte a rilento ma il prodotto arriva sempre in ottimo stato"

"Still nothing with my order.
i got the phone today.I had to pay 31.58 euro extra duty.why i had to pay extra duty?,i think i will never buy from you and a will adwvise others too.others din not pay extra fees for the same product for shipping in italy

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear cipyyy2000,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

As it is international delivery and it is exported package,sometimes it will be checked by the customs office and delayed,we hope you can understand.
For more information,we have sent you an email,please kindly check and get back to us soon.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

"Bought several items including mobile phone and watch from Everbuying. I was concerned that due to Everbuying being located in China might cause problems, but I was very pleased with the order process, the delivery timescales and the products themselves! I contacted customer services and received a reply within 24 hours. So pleased I bought from Everbuying! "

"Absolutely adviceable. Fast, reliable and extremely kind. "

"I buy some items from this e shop. I am satisfated for this one. Every orders were come in time, full and quality goods. Very good is support centrum too."

"Everbuying,the PERFECT site to buy several items.
i have bought many times from everbuying.all items in super low prices,AND works perfect still today.
the customer support its really great,shiiping very fast,everything works perfect in this internet store,

"Everbuying is My favorite shop now!

- Many good things
- Good prices
- Free Shipping

....must be something else?

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.