• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10

"I am so glad that there still competent and genuine online store. Everbuying .net has been making me happy by proving my requested service. Everbuying.net always meets up to the needs of their customer nationally and internationally. As an international customer, Everbuying has been competent and trustworthy in delivering my orders despite the amount and number of items, they do deliver. I have joy and confidence shopping on Everbuying. I now buy products in large numbers and I have my friends and relatives shopping under me on Everbuying.

In overall rating, i will strongly recommend Everbuying for anybody that loves shopping from their home, they are ever ready to deliver your products quick and in-tact.

I love their services and I pray they put more effort to stand out as the best in the world.

written by me
Chris Manu
chrismanu
augonus@gmail.com

"A huge selection of products at low prices with free shipping, there is much to choose for themselves and their friends. Quality goods here. I chose this store because it has a guarantee, it is trustworthy. ?Shopping is sent quickly, packaging reliable, do send a photo package. This shop has a points system, which makes a big discount on your next purchase. Support responds quickly to all my questions. By the departure of the goods gives the track number, one of the many my order number EE1111300906318548. I ordered until 7 products, but will still buy in this shop. I really like. I will buy here again."

"I am very satisfaied for the services of Everbuying, they are a very serious site, and their services are very good. Fast delivery and well custom relations and also good quality products."

"This is a Chinese wholesaler - if you order from here, you do it for two reasons: Either you want something you don't get outside mainland China. Or you want to save money. EverBuying does both in a very decent manner. But it does NOT deliver fast, and the communication with Customer Support can be funny at times. They do answer, though, and they do get the job done. So I don't really get some of the negative comments here. You don't buy branded stuff in an expensive High Street store of your home country. You buy from a special service far, far away from home. The only reason I don't give five stars is because the information on the website is sometimes misleading - delivery times are almost always wrong. "

"hello, first order passed on this site, I'm really happy ... the shipment was fast and the réception.commander on 26/06/2015 and received on 07/13/2015 ... China ..and to France in free shipping via royalmail ... I worry a bit that is my first purchase in China, but very good contact seller ... also they accept payment by PayPal no worries there is protected in case of problems ..."

"Great store. A wide choice of products. After the order before sending even photographed with the goods package. Delivery to Moldova took less than two weeks. Very satisfied. I can recommend.
The very high quality product, well packaged.

"5***** very good sellers, the smartphone is so beutiful and fast ;)"

"If your looking for quality products with a fun and exciting shopping experience, you have to check out this site, so many products so much fun that you could spend days on this site. There is no kidding here your purchases are secure, use PayPal or just a card no matter what safe secure because everbuy.net don't mess around. So fi d a gadget, clothes shoes whatever you want free shipping on some items also."

"Some months ago, I needed to purchase some electronics to my students because got the first level in the school. Someone told me about Everbuying and the experience was incredible. I found low prices and the best costumer service because they arrange the shipping for me too fast that I needed. I recomend for everyone !! "

"Everbuying is my favorite On-line shop. It has pretty good assortiment and very good prices. It has worldwide free delivery. Of course that means longer delivery time (if you want, you can pay for faster delivery), but they can surprise you with faster delivery. About payment methods: They accept Paypal, that's very important to me. Web pages load fast. I love their loyalty programme with EB points Definitely it's an incentive to come back."

"J'ai passé plusieurs commandes chez EVERBUYING et à chaque fois je suis très satisfait. Des produits de qualité et qui fonctionnent très bien, un choix très large, un service client vraiment superbe "contact, livraison, tout est impeccable". Je vous recommande donc fortement cette boutique.
MERCI EVERBUYING.

"My first contact with the Everbuying site was through Facebook! I checked the prices and thought I should give it a try, since I found some very useful and in very reasonable price products! So, I bought my first Smartwatch from their eshop! Everything went well from there on! The item arrived on time (if not sooner) and it was in perfect condition! After that buy followed many others and I am completely satisfied with all of them! Highly recomended site! Perfect businessmen!!"

"Hi
thank you Everbuying.net
I'm abdelfatah mouhssine from Morocco met on the site of a friend thanked me and within me the site and tried it myself and actually ratified say.
On the website you can find various products from cheap to top new gadgets. The store specializes in electronic goods, but there : wide range of products, low prices, discounts on products, promotions and bonuses. And most importantly, the store provides a guarantee, which is very important when you shop in online stores.
and thank you again
E1508100740513983 08/10/2015 07:40:51 AM USD 91.41 Shipped out
Track your Shipment
E1506160831085223 06/16/2015 08:31:08 AM USD 1.84 Shipped out
Track your Shipment

"De lo peor. Jamas pense que comprar en una tienda en linea fuera tan traumatico.
Un servicio Post-Venta malisimo, demorado y amañado para que desistas en tus peticiones.
Mercancia por fuera de stock que publicitan para entrega inmediata. Mentirosos y Engañadores.
Para recibir un reembolso tienes que recurrir hasta la ultima instancia con Paypal.
Les recomiendo NUNCA, pero NUNCA comprar en este sitio web.

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear calbrac,

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Regarding your order,it was refunded on 2015-08-20 and the refund will reflect in your account in around one week.
For more details,please check our email and reply to us.

We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

"06.23.2015 I bought smartphone on Everbuying at an attractive price. Item was shipped quickly. Customer service answered all my questions. I am fully satisfied. "

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.