Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

Excellent shop !

"Excellent shop ! Large selection of quality goods in the store! Fast processing and delivery of goods! Excellent customer support. The store carries a lot of stock! I advise everyone to shop in this store!"

2016-05-17

My new device from everbuying.net

"I am really happy to received my new device - Xiaomi Power Strip from everbuying.net. (My order number - EP1604100352324359 04/10/2016). Thanks everbuying for fast shipping and good price (10$ - include using coupon and mobile discount). Xiaomi Power Strip have beautiful design, 3 usb port and 3 standart universal port for different plugs. Charging works very well. Now I can charge 3 device together with only USB cabel or with 3 device with power adapter. Its very nice if You lost your original power apapter and can charge with Xiaomi Power Strip. I like it. I will buy again on everbuying.net and recommend this shop. If You have any questions please feel free to contact me."

first shopping

"my first shopping experience in the online store, there were only positive experiences, new original bracelet, everything works well and the service were pleased, thank you"

2016-05-17

Good purchase a protective cover for the tablet from Everbuying.net

"Ordered online store Everbuying protective case for tablet Cube iWork 10 Flagship. Payment order via PayPal. The next day after the payment item has been shipped. The order was received within 18 days of payment. Protective case is very well came to the tablet PC. The quality of protective case is excellent, match the pictures on the product web page. Very good work support service online store. To all my questions are answered within 24 hours. In this online store a very large range of products. I recommend."

This review was modified by Sergii_Renk on May 17 2016 09:58:37 AM

Best chineese online store

"Excellent online store. Low prices on popular products in association with frequent sales with great discounts. Responsive customer support"

About everything

"What I liked about this product?
1. It is well established contacts with the client.
2. Low price for many goods.
3. Good quality products unlike aliekspress where they sell junk.
I make an order for spare parts for the E-cigarette. Delivered quickly. Claims not. All liked it. Next week will order the phone.
Thank you for attention.

2016-05-17

An huge system of discount and very low prices

"I've bought many things on the site and I really appreciated them. Fast delivery and a very helpful system of support.

The site has also a very extraordinary system of discount that helps to keep the prices (already low) to remain the best on marketplace.

This review was modified by startitit2 on May 17 2016 07:29:35 AM

MiPow BTL300

"this store is very good, fast respond to the appeal, and the good things in this store are the prices. and coupons can be used in conjunction with the points. I like this store, it is best for me."

MiBand 1S

"Great stuff! I have a first generation bracelet, he has been working for half a year, and this is even more convenient, as there is a heart rate monitor. Buy on Everbuying I liked it, quickly sent after payment is convenient to work, I enjoyed it, constantly in the shop buy."

This review was modified by O.Ko on May 17 2016 01:14:55 AM

Excellent shop

"Many times to buy in this shop, I have only positive experiences. I buy there various electronics, smart phones and tablets. All came in excellent condition, well upauovano and corresponds to the description
I will continue to buy in this store, I recommend.

This review was modified by beshenyj on May 17 2016 12:11:15 AM

good company

"I am very satisfied with the products ordered from Everbuying. The items are just like on site description, the processing and shipping time are very fast, very good prices. Recommend."

This review was modified by alunelu on May 16 2016 10:14:48 PM

2016-05-16

EverBuying - better than you think.

"Last few month I buy on EverBuying and I fully satisfied about service and quality of goods which I can see on this site. When I pay order I know that shipping will be fast and I can receive my order in short term. So I think you also can try to buy on EverBuying and do it with pleasure. "

Good store!

"I ordered the store headphones Tennmak. Excellent headphones with deep bass, a convenient cord, I really like. Shop quickly sent my order, and I quickly got it. Good price and nice service, I am satisfied at 100%!"

This review was modified by Anna12345678 on May 16 2016 07:35:14 AM

2016-05-15

Xiaomi bluetooth monopod for selfie

"Good quality original product xiaomi monopod for making selfie from on-line store everbuying."

2016-05-15

my store)

"Now this is my favorite store. goods are always available. delivery on time. for me this is important. my parcel to arrive in 2-4 weeks is a good result. I recommend to all shop"

This review was modified by LizaX on May 15 2016 09:53:55 AM

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.