Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-01-19

Muy buena experiencia

"Pues me llegó justo a tiempo a mi país de destino. Se demoró lo justo el paquete llegó en perfectas condiciones... Me encantó comprar aquí
Se las recomirndo

2017-01-03

good

"nice site my item delivred with no probleme "

2016-12-30

smartphone and a smart experience

"hello everyone :)
I had the opportunity to buy from the internet for many years but when I discovered everbuying.com I decided to buy a smartphone which was a ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX.The deal was good enough for me around 110$ .So,I completed the payment but I found that the shipping information was wrong ,next I contacted the customer service which were very helpful and they agreed to change the address.The package arrived in a month and the phone was original and exactly as it was described.I shall buy another one and I really recommend.

2016-12-23

please change this problem

"i am a buyer from everbuying, today i need to complain this store. i don't know how to say with items in stock. all items always not in stock, i check 50 items have in stock only 5 items, how can i buy? i think they sale wind not sale product. i have a lot of items buy from Everbuying.com but not easy to buy, 90% of items is not in stock. if can change this problem please change if this store don't want to lose a lot of costumer. Dear buyer please check stock before buy from here if all of you don't want to cancel your order."

Rep reply posted Dec-24-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Tep,

We apoloize that we have not met your expectations.

All our Everbuying products have varying dispatch times that are shown clearly on the product page. Please note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

We therefore ask that customers kindly wait for their orders to arrive, and contact us via our Support Center with any inquiries.
If there is any further inquiry, please contact us on our support center.

Thank you for your support.
Merry Christmas,
Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2016-12-19

Everbuying-a package deal

"On Everbuying prices are definitely ok., but it’s the whole package that makes the deal.
First- EB points that you can use for orders and lower the price. You get those for registration, product reviews etc.
Second- customer service. Quite fast when you count in the time zone difference. If you have issues with orders (had some unfortunately), they really try to make it work. And if pressed a bit, they don’t just make it work, they do it your way :)

2016-12-13

slobi

"More than 1 year I am shopping in the Chinese internet shop Everbuying.net is my absolute favorite and I am very satisfied. Things I bought a really good price-quality ratio, oga experience I can say that I get more than I pay. When there is a problem, they always do their best to resolve it as quickly as possible. Customer Service is very quick and very trying to help.
Deliveries were very rapid and send what you ordered.
In a word very good trade

2016-12-07

Best trustable internetshop with a great goods!

"for over 2 years I'm shopping in chinese internetshops and Everbuying.net is my absolute favorite. Nice goods, best price/quality, very good customer care.
Very regular I order goods from them and when there's an issue, they Always do their best to solve it as quickly as possible. Most of the time there's no issue at all.
Love doing business with them! (and I won't stop)
Sometimes shipping can take a long time but that's the risk with presell items. Normal items are shipped regular.
I've been ordering different smartphones and must say I'm totally surprised by the quality.
Won't stop buying from them

2016-12-04

Good experience, excellent shop, quality products, fast delivery and communicative serious people

"I am a customer of Chinese stores for over 4 years and I have some experience on the products and services they offer. About Everbuying I learned from a friend who bought a product at a lower price than what was on the market. I usually buy products for home and stuff that help me quit smoking. I saw that they had in stock a powerfull mod, Sigelei Fuchai 213, priced at $ 42, while other stores were selling it for $ 50. With some reluctance on the authenticity of the product, I made my account and took command. I was pleasantly surprised that they offered more discount coupons and a discount on registration for incoming email and complete profile.
I also appreciated the shipping method - PostNL, a service that delivers fast packets. I liked the fact that they sent the package next day after I made my order. They accept payment through paypal and this is another strong point. When I received the parcel, I scraped the box and checked the code on the manufacturer's website. Indeed, it was genuine. I am already preparing the next order and I'm sure there will be no problems with products. I recommend this store!

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Ojadeunghii,
Thank you very much for your review.
We are sincerely delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our site and service.
It is our pleasure to do business with you.

Thank you.
Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2016-12-04

My favorite Internet- store

"I have about 50 shopping in this store. There is no reason for complaint, I have only positive experiences. Once parcel is lost, but I got re-shipment of goods. There was also a delay in dispatch, but customer service helped me. By the way, customer service always respond within 24 hours, always friendly and competent.
Finally, I recommend this store.

2016-11-25

Amazing store, and very good experience!!

"everbuying.net is the best store ever. is make the best deals and better than most of online shopping site. the costumer service is very good responding within 20 hours.
i make more than an order. the dispatching time is very fast less than 48 hrs and the packaging is perfect.
nothing more to say. just amazing

2016-11-24

My first Smart Phone.

"Hesitant about online shopping. I got my first smart phone from an online shop called Everbuying, the phone was priced at 169.99 but I got a great deal at only 136.69. Eb offered me coupons that when you apply to the final value they discount the amount. The phone arrived exactly 6 days after they dispatched it and I got hold of it 1 day later due to custom inspections but I was not taxed even a single cent. I have made other purchases with the site and when anything goes wrong the sort me out asap. This is by far the best site ever."

2016-11-22

My amazing experience with everbuying !!!!!!!!!

"it was the first time I ever bought something from everbuying. I first ordered a smartphone which didn't support the greek language. The refund to the amount paid to everbuying to my account was the next working day. Furthermore I spoke many times on line with customer service and they were very helpfull. Finaly i ordered on 10/12/2016 a smartphone Oukitel C3 5.0 inch Android 6.0 3G Smartphone Color:BLACK, which I received on Nov 7, 2016. I am a very satisfied customer and i am looking forward for another purchace.... They are reliable, fast on delivery and the product I bought is the best for its price....."

2016-11-17

Good store with great costumer service

"I bought some products in this store recently. The payment was very easy and I could use a payment that is only used in my country (called Boleto), so I'm glad they accept it. The company sent the package to the mail company very fast and it was trackable in a few days later. Unfortunately the package was not very strong and a glass film for smartphone was broken, but I contacted the store and they replied after a short time, refunded me and gave me extra store points."

2016-11-16

Best prices and fantastic shipping time

"When I stumbled upon on this website I was sceptic a bit, but after making initial purchases, I was really pleasanlty surprised.

- All orders arrives in 10 - 15 days, even without tracking
- Everbuying have best prices online
-Points system for returning buyers makes products even cheaper

Buy with confindence.

2016-11-16

Nice prices, fast delivery, and Xiaomi Reseller !

"Everbuying is a very serious website ! The prices of the products are very nice and low !

I bought several devices for my Xiaomi Home gateway ! I'm very happy and satisfied

A lot of advantages to buy on EverBuying :

- Delivery : Fast and free ! 8/10 days to France
- Tickets / Chat system : if you have any question, or problem with an order, you can contact the support with tickets or chat ! You will get an answer quickly, they are very responsive
- EB Points : By purchasing products you accumulate points, these points turn into currency to be deducted in your next orders! You can also win by leaving a comment on a product (Comment, photo or video)
- Security Paiement : Paypal, you're protected if you have problem. But I never had a problem with Everbuying

The website is responsive, perfect for your devices ! Next step, mobile application? :)

You can bought without fear on Everbuying !

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.