Product & services pricing Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"i ordered a L12S OLED Watch and Sports Pedometer Bluetooth Bracelet and im completely satisfied with the product. i placed the order on 22-6-2014 the items arrived a month later. After a short question on support center "everbuying" refund the extras i paid for fast delivery.
great trade - i will definatelly shop again.

"VERY NICE PLACE TO SHOP and very cheap products"

"I ordered an Android Phone on the 8th of July, and chose the expedited delivery option, as I needed the phone reasonably quickly for an app development project.

After nine days, the status of the order was still stuck at "processing", so I created a support ticket asking what was happening. This was on the 17th of July.

I received a reply to my ticket on the 21st of July. Hardly the 24 hours promised for replies to support tickets. The details of the order were replicated within their reply, but what I didn not notice until later was that instead of the expedited shipping I had paid for, the shipping was described as standard free 10 - 25 business days option.

I created another support ticket on the 30th of July, as I still believed I was looking at a delivery time of 3 - 7 days for the expedited shipping.

I got a response just within the 24 hours, stating that the item was on its way, and repeating the delivery timescale of 10 -25 business days, which this time I took note of.

I replied to the ticket, asking why the item had not been sent using the expedited shipping method as I had requested and paid for (plus insurance.)

It took around another 24 hours to receive the reply that there had been an error with the system, and they were sorry and would refund the difference. I wanted the phone 2 weeks ago, the 9.99 euros refund (assuming I actually get it) isn't going to make that happen. I'm also going to have to pay import duty on the total cost of the goods, which includes the shipping cost, which just another rub of salt in the wound.

Unfortunately I only read about all the problems people had with everbuying.com after the fact, my own fault for not doing my research before-hand. What's worse is I've dealt with Chinavasion.com before and had perfect service and shipping, but I just didn't think of them before I made my purchase.

I don't understand how a company whose very existence depends on their ability to ship goods to customers is so very poor at every part of the fulfilment and shipping process.

I'm still waiting for my phone to be delivered, and I just hope that it will actually work when if finally arrives.

***** UPDATE *****

I finally received my order from everybuying.com on the 12th of August, after ordering it via expedited shipping on the 8th of July.

I did get a refund of $9.99 for the expedited shipping I paid for but did not receive.

The phone has a major issue; a serious over-heating problem. I bought a Lead 1 (model by leagoo.cc) with a 5.5" screen specifically to use as a media player, watching netflix, youtube, etc. However, after just 5 minutes of watching netflix or youtube, the phone becomes too hot to touch, and turns itself completely off (a safety feature I assume)

The moral of the story I guess is that you get what you pay for.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear cerebis,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused. We are really sorry there is a bit prolem of our shipping system before, so our shipping department confuse the shipping method when send out your package. We have fixed the problem. But we are so sorry we cannot intercept the package after we shipped out. We will refund you the shipping fee that you paid as compensation. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Um bom Site de compras online
bons prudutos e com garantia

"nice store, alot of cheap and good items"

"I ordered 2 tablet/keyboard cases 1 pink 7" for my wife and 1 9" black for my son. both are very happy with them and they were a great price. Had no trouble from everbuying. Great site to get really good items from"

"Everbuying is one of the best, trusted online outlet. Cheapest products of all kind . I have liked the refurbished cheap phones ,unbeatable prices . I have bought more phones at Everbuying than any other Online outlets in china."

"This is a very good site where I can find a lot of items, in my case bulbs. I wanted to choose this site as my former favorite closed. I can say that everything is ok, with many offers. The shipping is almost perfect, but I hope they can do it better in the future. Recommend it !!"

"I would wholeheartedly recommend everbuying.com shop.
Very friendly service, assistance in each case, and most importantly-a very low cost clothes, electronic equipment and dispatch.
I recommend a shop, really worth doing in the shop!

"I like your products so much even I advise friends to buy from everbuying. Thanks and good luck"

"Great buy, good product, good prices and a great convenience, purchased here make excellent business"

"Muchas gracias por tan grata compra, el articulo llego sin ningun problema, tal y como se habia descrito, el envio se entiende que se retrasara algo , pero es habitual en los envios desde China, sin duda volvere a comprar aqui. Muchas gracias y que tenga un buen dia."

"Good quality of products, a little bit slow shipping, good prices :)"

"Good reseller, not very fast in shipping. Good prdoucts, cheap prices. Not very good customer service or help with problems. The quality of the products was ok, for this cheap prices.
The delivery time is normally from 25 days, to 45 days, thats a long time.

"Good seller. I think one of the best shops in China. Making purchases often in different stores, and can compare. In Everbuying made 4 purchase, 8 of goods. Always great. Get a quick answer to any question. My friends also do shopping in this store and have a positive experience. Can recommend this seller from its experience. I was very surprised at the negative reviews some stupid guys, or impatient people. If slow Postal service and Customs service, this is not the fault of the seller. I recommend to everyone."

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.