Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10

"he comprado dos articulo en esta tienda y solo e recibido uno y alla hace mas de dos meses por eso no le doy buena recomendacion y tu le escribes reportando eso y duran varios dias para responderte sobre tu problema "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-13-2014

“Dear darlin_chicopesao,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry you still have not your package for a long time. We would appreciate you could contact your local post office to check the package. As it is unregistered mail, so we cannot check it online. If you still cannot find it, please kindly contact us. We can offer you refund or resend a new package to you. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Quality products, fast delivery. Team work like. Keep it up. Thank you very much."

"A large selection of smart phones and electronics at very low prices"

"excellent product, good price, prompt administration."

"I bought a mobile on 01/18/2014 and I receive it on March, and after one month it had problems with the power jack and the touchscreen didn't work properly, so I inform you and you told me to send it back for service. I send it on April to the address they gave me , i gave them the tracking number and when it arrived at the post office of China they told me that they will send someone to the post office to take it and they close the conversation. From then I haven't any news from them and when I tried to talk with someone to tell me what happened with the mobile they asked some questions and never replay again! You took the money and you lost my mobile!! You are unaccetable I paid 100euros for this mobile !! You only care to sell your products and nothing more!! I will never buy anything from you again , neither my friends! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

“Dear eirini_than,

Thank you for your review. We are really sorry for the incovenience. We have not got your returned package, we have checked it and found it has been return to your country. We would appreciate you could contact your local post office to check the package. You can ask your post office to send the package to us, we will offer you refund or a new item after we get the shipping information. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"As of right now EverBuying.com is not rating very high in my book. I ordered awhile ago and my order came broken, I was sent another, this one was broken even worse. I am waiting for a response from customer service about my request for a refund, I don't want to wait another 30+ days for a phone case. I do like the prices and usually l don't mind the wait, but the packaging hasn't quite met my expectations yet."

"I have bought several items from Everbuying This time a SKMEI S-Shock sports watch and it's a beauty. Easy to set up..looks good on my wrist and works great."

"I am in East coast of USA. I ordered a watch on 6/10/2014. I haven't receive my order yet until today(7/8)."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

“Dear sju_frank,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We sincerely appologize that you still have not got your package. Your order was shipped out on June 13. As it is free shipping, so it may takes 7-45 business days to arrive you after shipment. The transport time will be influenced by many uncertain factors which will delay the shipping time. So sometimes it may need more than a month to arrive. Your package will send to your house by your local post office when it arrive your country. We would appreciate you could check it in your local post office. If you do not get the package in 45 business days after dispatch, please kindly contact us, we will help you for the problem. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"My experience has been good. I ordered a Freelander phablet and chose expedited postage to Australia and the item arrived in 6 days from the date it was shipped. The phablet was well-packaged and works well, and was a great price. I will shop with them again."

"Il mio primo acquisto è stato un telefono cellulare pagato 63,00 Euro, giunto in venti giorni circa e nel mercato italiano verrebbe venduto almeno a 150,00 Euro. Dopo poche settimane, erroneamente mi hanno mandato un secondo telefono che ho provveduto a far tornare al mittente in quanto non mi apparteneva. Loro, per la mia onestà mi hanno accreditato quasi 40 Euro da utilizzare per acquisti futuri. Ho fatto un secondo acquisto di materiale elettrico che è arrivato in 15 giorni e sono pienamente soddisfatto!!!!"

"I have received today my order. Everything was good EXCEPT one thing: You have sended a wrong battery included in my phone.
You announce a 2800 mAh Battery but you have sended me a 1800 mAh battery. Its not wright and I expect your correction on this , sending me the CORRECT battery to my phone.
Thanks and waiting

"I buy a phone from this online store and it is really greate .
I am very satisfied . It is a very good deal to me an I recomanded to all .
I will buy more stuff from this store .

"Expérience intéressant et stimulante.
Malheureusement le service de chat est qu'en anglais.
Rien pour devenir accroc, mais assez bien dans l'ensemble.
Le plus difficile est les réponses sur les questions qui sont souvent évasives et difficilement compréhensive.
Ma note est 80%.

"Il tablet è veramente bello sembra un SAMSUNG TAB 3 ma costa meno della metà comprese le spese di dogana.
Funziona con tutte le schede tranne la 3. L' ho provato personalmente.
Lo consiglio a tutti.

"Hola soy de Venezuela, everbuying es un sitio web donde puedes comprar
artículos de buena calidad y además a bajo costo, también es muy segura, todos los productos comprados allí me llegaron rápido y en buen estado

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.