Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

"I buyed a cuple of items (watches, and nickles) and the quality was as expect."

"Ha ha ha i love this shock gas pen because of 2 reasons:
1... my family , i had a fun time
2... my cousin she always interfere
With my mail whatever i get she all put her nose in and now at last she learn a lesson

"Bought a few cheep items from them, long delivery time but no problem until I spent £130 on a phone, that's when the hell started. Waiting and waiting for delivery, no update on tracking expect that it was dispatched. After 2 months and still no item I contacted them and was told to wait longer. Waited longer still no update, chased some more and told to wait longer. When I said that was not acceptable their response was basically tough luck. I had paid for "insurance" on the delivery but this seems to have changed nothing. I have raised a claim with PayPal and was informed that I was outside of their 45 day window. I have contacted my bank and due to PayPal using direct debits for payment, I have no cover from that end. So I am out of pocket £130 and have nothing to show for it. I would recommend that you only purchase cheep items from this site, never buy anything worth any money or you will be very disappointed and a little bit poorer. I personally will never buy anything from this site again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

“Dear LiamWhales,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. For the problem of your order, we have been contact the shipping company to check but unfortunately, we have not got any news from them. For you have not got your package for a so long time, we can offer you refund for the order as compensation. We have been send message to you about the problem, we would appreciate you could check it and get back to us. If you still like the items, we would arrange resend for you. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"I was a little scared to place an order from overseas(im in California USA), but I got my order in about 2 weeks and the products work better then I could have hoped. The website is very well designed and they keep you well informed on your order status, I will buy from them again without hesitation."

"Just got my Smart Design OLED Bluetooth 3.0 Bracelet Watch from the site. fast shipping, just take 5 days. It is a very good watch. easy use and very convenience. Give me a big help"

"I ve bought an Guophone I9500L Android 4.2 3G Phablet 1GB RAM MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz IPS Screen 8MP Cameraaccessory on Everbuying.com, and the product is 5*! Excellent value for money. Will by again new gadgets."

"he comprado dos articulo en esta tienda y solo e recibido uno y alla hace mas de dos meses por eso no le doy buena recomendacion y tu le escribes reportando eso y duran varios dias para responderte sobre tu problema "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-13-2014

“Dear darlin_chicopesao,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry you still have not your package for a long time. We would appreciate you could contact your local post office to check the package. As it is unregistered mail, so we cannot check it online. If you still cannot find it, please kindly contact us. We can offer you refund or resend a new package to you. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Quality products, fast delivery. Team work like. Keep it up. Thank you very much."

"A large selection of smart phones and electronics at very low prices"

"excellent product, good price, prompt administration."

"I bought a mobile on 01/18/2014 and I receive it on March, and after one month it had problems with the power jack and the touchscreen didn't work properly, so I inform you and you told me to send it back for service. I send it on April to the address they gave me , i gave them the tracking number and when it arrived at the post office of China they told me that they will send someone to the post office to take it and they close the conversation. From then I haven't any news from them and when I tried to talk with someone to tell me what happened with the mobile they asked some questions and never replay again! You took the money and you lost my mobile!! You are unaccetable I paid 100euros for this mobile !! You only care to sell your products and nothing more!! I will never buy anything from you again , neither my friends! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

“Dear eirini_than,

Thank you for your review. We are really sorry for the incovenience. We have not got your returned package, we have checked it and found it has been return to your country. We would appreciate you could contact your local post office to check the package. You can ask your post office to send the package to us, we will offer you refund or a new item after we get the shipping information. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"As of right now EverBuying.com is not rating very high in my book. I ordered awhile ago and my order came broken, I was sent another, this one was broken even worse. I am waiting for a response from customer service about my request for a refund, I don't want to wait another 30+ days for a phone case. I do like the prices and usually l don't mind the wait, but the packaging hasn't quite met my expectations yet."

"I have bought several items from Everbuying This time a SKMEI S-Shock sports watch and it's a beauty. Easy to set up..looks good on my wrist and works great."

"I am in East coast of USA. I ordered a watch on 6/10/2014. I haven't receive my order yet until today(7/8)."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

“Dear sju_frank,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We sincerely appologize that you still have not got your package. Your order was shipped out on June 13. As it is free shipping, so it may takes 7-45 business days to arrive you after shipment. The transport time will be influenced by many uncertain factors which will delay the shipping time. So sometimes it may need more than a month to arrive. Your package will send to your house by your local post office when it arrive your country. We would appreciate you could check it in your local post office. If you do not get the package in 45 business days after dispatch, please kindly contact us, we will help you for the problem. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"My experience has been good. I ordered a Freelander phablet and chose expedited postage to Australia and the item arrived in 6 days from the date it was shipped. The phablet was well-packaged and works well, and was a great price. I will shop with them again."

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.