Stores > EverBuying

Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
2016-11-12

My positive experience with Everbuying: low prices, fast shipping, PayPal

"I have only shopped once at Everbuying but my experience was only positive, so I would definitively order there again. I ordered two Rock Zircon RAU0501 earphones there.

What I liked about Everbuying:
+ Lowest price for my item I could find
+ Surprisingly fast (9 business days) and free shipment
+ Payment with PayPal possible
+ Reward system (EB Points) for even more saving
+ Support: quick responses to my questions (within 1day)

The only improvement I would like to see is the missing HTTPS protocol for the "Your Account" side, so at the momemt I would rather not submit my credit card information at Everbuying but use PayPal for payment instead.

This review was modified by jan.strempel on November 12 2016 09:38:56 AM

2016-11-12

Everbuying user after 1 year

"I like this site,most time you can found products in good price.
Shipping time almost everytime fast.Sometime i get my product with very fast shipping 3-5 working day.
If not arrive,the costumer service will help for you.
I can offer for everyone.

2016-11-11

Great website for shopping

"I have been using everbuying for a few months now. Mostly i buy from them sanrenmu items because i found them to be much cheaper then the other china store website.
I am very happy with the website and the costumer support, when one of the product didn't show up i got a full refund.
The shipping is a bit slow but i guess it's the same as every other china store.
Overall i will highly recommend using this website mostly due to the fact that in most cases they a lot cheaper then the other online stores.

2016-11-09

Everbuying - Great shop

"I have bought a xiaomi piston 4 earphones from everbuying. The product is great quality and 100% original and i am very satisfied with it. The store send my order the next day after the payment and arrived to me in Romania very fast in just 2 weeks. I will definitely continue to buy from Everbuying."

2016-11-08

A website with top rank prices and quality products

"My experience with Everbuying is relatively young (2,5 months member), i was in search of a smartphone with major specs, quality construction, a cool style and offcourse something affordable, after i checked a dozens of websites i narrow it down to Everbuying where i purchased two smatphones.The combination of exceptional deals alonside with free shipping (despite the fact of long E.T.A) made clear that infact it's a great online store."

2016-10-30

worse experience

"I bought my vkworld t1 phone on 25 th September on presale and the presale ended on 10 October up to now I havent receive even a track number, they are always telling me wait for 10 days now its 21 days after presale,I dont know why people rate everbuying 5/5 ,its worse experience"

This review was modified by lodza on November 08 2016 07:05:11 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-31-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear lodzaļ¼Œ
Thank you, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers.
We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.
Please note that stock and availability shown on this site is for your reference only.
The item is a hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer, which can not send the item to us on time.
As for your order, we have contacted you with details via ticket. Please kindly log in your account and check it there.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service”

2016-10-29

Honest review or all the scary truth about Everbuying!

"Hello, everyone,
I'm writing this review on Halloween eve, that's why the title is so spooky, but don't worry they are good people, this is a positive review.
So I bought several items from this online store (from old to new): luggage bag organizer, FM transmitter, Bluedio T2+ headphones, which are great by the way, Bluetooth earpiece, Robot vacuum cleaner, very happy with it, and a WiFi+Bluetooth adapter, didn't know this existed before.
Now, shipping time wasn't the fastest one, about 4-5 weeks, on average, but this is due to our clumsy postal services that do not want to improve, and the Customer Service not so perfect as in EU or US as an example, but the overall experience and my expression are good, even great! Product range is huge and the prices are sweet, if not just add an item to your wishlist and wait a couple weeks or months, they will definitely have better offer in future, like I did with my Robot Vacuum cleaner, got a sweet deal and a small discount on shipping and boom, in 4-5 days it was delivered and my wife and I forgot how to sweep the floors at home!
So this store easily made the Top 3 of my shopping stores from China, I can trust it and buy more.
So I recommend this web store, for real!!! Have a heavenly day, everyone!

2016-10-29

Always finds the best price, choice and great collection at Everbuying

"I have been looking for and buying smart gadgets and sensor to install it home from last two years, just like door sensor, temp/humidity measure tools, IP cameras and smart lights etc. I always buy stuff after I do research on product quality, seller's price and support etc. to get best value for money. off-course it is my hard earned money. In last few years, I have placed several orders for smart gadgets including the one mentioned here for IP camera and TDS monitor and products always turned good and arrived in 2 to 3 weeks here in Canada from Everbuying. I now trust them and make sure to check the everbuying every time I look for new gadget/tool or device.

2016-10-26

Best prices and shopping experience at Everbuying.net

"I have been ordering from Everbuying.net for more than a year now and always had the best experience with this store.Order No.: E1609231356466541 was placed Sep 23rd shipped Sep 24th and was at my post office 13 days later.very fast reaction to my order and I am very pleased with that.All items were in best condition well wrapped and new.

No doubt I will keep shopping at GearBest

2016-10-21

Surprised customer

"I have accidentally came to this webpage and I must say that I am very surprised to see all those negative comments! My experience with Everbuying is really excellent. I bought a good Android tv box (Nexbox A95X) for a very cheap price. They dispatched it the very next day and I received it in 16 days! Very, very fast shipping. For example when I order something from ebay it comes in 25-35 days. When I received the item it was as described and like it was on pictures. Of course, it works flawlessly.
When it comes to customer service they respond very quickly.

All in all I am very satisfied with Everbuying.

Haveriku's Avatar

Kavaje, Albania
2016-10-13

Great store, original products and fast shipping...

"I found this website by searching on google. Since I quit smoking and started vaping I needed to buy some good high discharge 18650 batteries for my new box mod. The websites that I shopped usually had a change of policy and did not ship batteries (even inbuilt batteries) anymore. So by searching on google I came across everbuying and I liked the webpage. Decided to give it a try and bought my first Aspire 18650 2500 mAh high discharge battery. They shipped the battery and I received it in two weeks. The battery was original and of high quality and my box mod worked great with it. After that I bought two more batteries of the same brand and I am very happy with the products.
So far, my experience with Everbuying has been one of the best and by what I've seen the prices competitive too. Everbuying will be my go to shop for my vaping needs from now and on.

2016-10-03

Very good prices with fast and reliable shipping

"I have found buying at Everbuying very simple and comfortable. Site is clear and works very reliable, I had no problems. The prices on site are good, I found out that many of them are better than on e.g. Aliexpress. My order was completed fast and properly. The goods were very well packed and I got them after 2 weeks from ordering. I can recommend buying at Everbuying and will comeback again!"

2016-09-28

Original stuff, Awesome prices

"For gadgets lovers, This is #1 website, Even with the good prices they have an awesome customer service support."

2016-09-23

Low prices, large range of products, many shipping options

"Low prices, large range of products, many shipping options. I have ordered several times from this site, and in general I was pleased."

This review was modified by photostefanos on September 29 2016 02:39:18 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-25-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear photostefanos,
Thank you for your valued message.
We are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with our site.
If you have any inquiry, please contact us on our support center any time.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards
Everbuying.net"”

2016-09-17

Very good shop

"Everbuying is not very well known but I had great experiences buying in this shop. Very fast shipping, I was waiting for my package for about 10 days. Products are 100% original and often even cheaper than on Aliexpress or other sites. I recommend buying there."

This review was modified by danio93 on September 17 2016 02:34:25 AM

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.