Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10

"I Bought Something From This Shop And I Received My Product This Shop is Excellent. The Website Also Give More discounts than other websites.I Will say Everything Great!!"

"I bought a tablet from this site that valued $150. They sent me a faulty product and the quality was vary bad. I retured this product but they required me to pay to pay the return shipping fee and their shipping fee that valued $60. I access to this site again to leave a negative review, but then they hided my review. if you access this site, you just see only positive feedback. Avoid.......Avoid....... Never again "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-06-2014

“Dear nguyentuat1985,

Thank you for your comment. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize. For the defective item which that have been returned to us, we can offer the full refund for the item price. But we are sincerely sorry we normally cannot afford the returned package. We will offer full refund to you for the problem. Please kindly check it. Thank you.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"I've got a problem since more than a month from the site asked how many hours hand but I did not receive Can I know what happened"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

“Dear ajeej,

Thank you for your review. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. The item in your order is out of stock so we have not shipped to you. We have been sent message to you before about the problem but have not got any reply from you. We have been replied the email that you sent to us, please check it and get back to us. We will help you for the problem. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Its very easly to find on this site something and prices are very friendly :)"

"nice price for asortment
good product for price

"I have been buying from EverBuying.com for sometime now after being referred to them by a relative in Ireland. I have found them to be very professional and their customer service is extremely good. They go out of their way to help, and their merchandise is very good. Good customer service is vital when buying from a long distance, I live in Australia. Excellent company."

"it is simple
1. item advertised as free shipping.
2. I was shipped a defective product
3. Was forced to pay return shipping
4. seller wants to refund only partial credit. Stating that they are subtracting their shipping cost to me.

the seller will not take responsibility for selling a defective product. all and all I am in the USA and this transaction will cost me allot of money and got nothing for it.

I guess this is the price of doing business with everbuying.com

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-03-2014

“Dear gsdawad,

Thank you for your comment. We are sincerely sorry for your problem. We have got your returned package. And we have offer you full refund for the order, please kindly check your account. Thank you for your understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Everbuying a legjobb online shop. Nagyon elégedett vagyok a termékek árával, a szállítással, a termék választékkal.
Köszönöm Everbuying Magyarországról.

"Totally I am being satisfied with the side. The ordered products quick they came (25 days to Hungary)."

"This web site is extremely simple and has an interface that it's very pleasant.

"Everbuying is a very good site it's cheap but good quality, shipping to UK slow but coming from half way round the world so to be expected really.
I have recommended this site to all my friends and they are happy with Everbuying too as for returns I have not had to return anything yet so don't know on that score but customer services are very fast to respond and very helpful if there is a problem they will do everything they can to sort it out all in all a very good site for price and quality i have ordered quite a few items from them and all great if you haven't registered you should do or at least take a look hope this review helps :)

"I didn t recived my order, but i got a full refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

“Dear DavidRT89,

Thank you very much for your review. We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Item never arrived. Answer to the first support question told to wait for 45 days. After that, no answer to support questions.
After several requests, seller finally offered an 80% (!) refund. Yes, 80%, for an item never received, probably never even sent. I accepted in hope to recover at least a part of the loss. However, even the refund was never issued.
Case update (Sep-04-2014):
Despite the second promise to refund, no refund received (not that I was really expecting to see any).

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

“Dear jm586,

Thank you for you feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you still have not your package. We checked your package and found you have not paid the insurance for the package. For the package which do not have insurance, we normally cannot offer full refund as we cannot get any compensation from the shipping company. But for the customer who insist to get a full refund for the order, we would take it as special case and offer a full refund. We would inform paypal to refund all the money and hope to get your understanding. Thank you.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"These is a home for shopping, prizes and products are great. It feels good doing business with EB. A wonderful place to shop..keep it up guyz.."

"El producto es bueno he tenido un fallo con la bateria que me estan arreglando en este momento, lo unico que el color del movil no es el mismo al que yo pedi, por lo demas es estupendo aunk podrian traer las instrucciones en diferentes idiomas."

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.