Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-09-03

A very good store !

"I am very pleased with the order E1708081457243261. Very fast delivery and good packaged goods. The refurbished phone works as a new one and its price is very low. I recommend Everbuying!"

2017-08-27

Everbuying.net

"Bought Liitokala Lii - 500 Intelligent 4 Slots universal Battery Charger from everbuying. At the time was lowest price I could find (since I had 30 % discount with accumulated store points) and since I had previous good experience with this store .
So far I'm using it on daily base for NiMh and Li-ion batteries, it was delivered relatively fast with tracking .
So far didn't have complaints for shopping @ everbuying.net

2017-08-26

Nice site, lots of useful electronics, low prices

"I am glad i managed to find this site. I was looking to buy 3 phones for me, my wife and daughter and i stumbled across this site while browsing the web.Made an order first for one phone to test the site, the phone Siswoo R8 arrived fast in great condition and i paid a very low price on it, way lower than in other stores. After that i bought a couple more phones and i have no complaints, everything works perfectly . After all that i can sincerily proclain that now this site is my favourite and i will continue to buy from it."

2017-08-18

All perfectly. I recommend this store.

"I ordered in this store a knife Ganzo G729-GR Axis Lock Folding Knife 440C Steel Blade (order E1602031156123377). Knife very light. Came in the original packaging. Sharpening is good. Reliable Axis lock. Purchase very satisfied. I recommend this store."

2017-08-15

Many good deals, never had issues

"I have 7-8 orders from Everbuying, everythig I've bought have been great. Eleaf iStick Pico , Serpent mini 22, OBS Engine and all have been Authentic and the security sticker has been checked at the manufacturer's official website. The shipping has been slow, but it's free shipping. Between 2 and 4 weeks is normal.
Best prices , excellent services , i will order again !!!

2017-08-12

Interesting site, ordered a couple of phone, all good

"This site was recommended by one of my coworkers. The site is really interesting, has a great range of products and models. I looked at around 50 types of phones and chosen 2 that i really liked, had great design and very good specifications.The price was very low, the package arrived in 2 weeks and i was really pleased with their good build quality.I've been using the phone for quite a while and everything is working just fine.Customer service was very helpfull in assisting me with any technicall question i had, i am very satisfied with this site and i recommend it."

2017-08-11

Fast order // Tracking-ID // Good support

"I bought a small minimOSD - the parcel came in good condition and after a shipping time, that is "OK" for such a long journey! Very satisfied with the support when I had a problem!"

2017-07-29

Good and trusty

"I bought from them 3 times and all my orders were shipped fast and the packaging was great. All parcels arrived fast and the products were at a great quality. I recommend this shop to everyone."

2017-07-28

Excelente servicio a cliente y envío rápido!

"Hola, hace unos meses me decidí a comprar en esta tienda, ya que su oferta de productos es muy buena tiene una gran variedad de artículos, pero otro factor que me animó a realizar mi compra es que ofrece envío express gratuito, todos mis productos llegaron tal cual los pedí y sin contratiempos antes de lo esperado, llevo 6 meses comprando con ellos y no eh parado de comprar ya que no todo es perfecto pero siempre que eh tenido un inconveniente con algún producto o retraso su servicio al cliente se comunica conmigo para hacermelo saber y a si dar una posible solución y acelerar el proceso de despacho. lo cual es muy valioso para mi como cliente y para ellos como empresa. es por ello que sigo y seguire comprando con ellos. "

2017-07-20

Very good shop

"This is a very good shop. They sell original and good quality merchandise. Very fast shipping. Very good prices. I recommend, definitely."

2017-07-15

Honest experience

"My experience with Everbuying is a good experience because I bought my first phone from Everbuying and priced cheaply and arrived.
I bought a lot of good products and always arrive in a short time and when the product does not reach me, the site returns my money.
According to my experience through shopping online and buying from many sites I see that Everbuying is one of the best shopping sites in terms of products and cheap prices and fast delivery.

2017-07-11

Everbuying very interesting

"Practical Floaty Bobber with Strap

I have bought this product in everbuying and the truth is that it is very interesting.
The quality is quite good and works perfectly, it fits perfectly to the hollow of my sports camera, and leaving it on the water causes it to float, which prevents the camera from going to the bottom and preventing it from being lost.
It also comes with a practical strap that can be adjusted to the wrist, making sure that the camera is not lost in your hand.
The yellow part can also be used as a handle, to hold the camera and make better shots of photos and video,
It is a very successful purchase, and has a good price, I recommend it

2017-07-04

SLOW DELIVERY THE PHONE WAS/IS A LEMON!

"I BOUGHT A XIAOMI MI4 FROM THESE PEOPLE. WAS MISLEAD ABOUT SHIPPING/RECEIVING TIMES AND THE PHONE
TURNED OUT TO BE A LEMON. IT NEVER WORKED WELL AND NOW IS COMPLETELY DEAD.

THE INNER BOX IN WHICH THE PHONE WAS NOT SEALED. PHONE WAS LEFT IN MY MAILBOX, I COULD HAVE ACTED
AS IF I DIDN'T RECEIVE IT.

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues.

Please note we offer a 30 day warranty on most of our products. If unfortunately your product is not covered by this we also offer a 3 months free repair warranty.

To see both of our policies please click here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue and await your reply.

Best regards,

Everbuying Customer Service Team”

S.E.A
2017-07-04

Excellent Customer Service

"What is the most Important Aspect about any Online Shopping Companies?

Customer Service and that is where Everbuying Suceeded, I was first skeptical about buying on Everybuying at first and when i did i ran into some problems with the Orders/Deliveries like i feared.

But i was surprised at their Excellent Customer Service which proceeded to solve my Problems Quickly.

I will continue to Shop with Everbuying in the Future as they left a Good and Lasting First Impression on me.

If you are a first timer and Skeptical about Everbuying i can Guarantee that thier Discounted prices and Customer Service will Impress you.

2017-06-30

Excellent supplier of electronic goods and gadgets

"My oukitel phone arrived very quickly, was exactly as described and couldn't be any happier with it. The customer service team respond to questions quickly, and are very friendly and helpful. This is an honest review from a genuine customer."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.