Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

Great online store

"This is my first order for Everbuying. Very long analyzing prices on Everbuying and other similar stores. It was a fear that can not receive the original. I decided to order (EP1603191053054847). This was a nice bonus for the registration of a point and spring raffle. Came original batteries. The actual capacity of a little more than stated by the manufacturer. Very pleasantly surprised by the time of delivery of the goods (total 22 days). It's nice to work with people responsible and binding. I would recommend to friends."

Excellent USB Smart Universal Battery Charger LiitoKala lii - 100

"I ordered from the online store Everbuying USB Smart Universal Battery Charger LiitoKala lii - 100, because the cost of this product was one of the lowest. I pay via PayPal. The next day, after paying my goods sent and provided a photo and send the track number. Sending a product to get to Ukraine for 20 days. This product was well packed. Feature LiitoKala lii - 100 correspond to the information printed on the product website. I am very pleased with this product and service quality in Everbuying online store. I recommend!"

2016-04-25

Excellent store, fast shipping and delivery

"Recently I made new order from everbuying.com. It was NOOSY Nano Sim Adapter Micro Sim 3 in 1. For this order I used promo code , that's why the final price was very enjoyable. processing time was 2 days and Everbuying gave me track number :) I was surprised that my parcel was delivered very fast and packed softly. This adapter is user-friendly and there is no more needs to change SIM cards!

Lovely store from China!

"Ordered aquabox for the camera (EP1603310832370413). Fits perfectly. Fast shipping. I recommend the store."

Good online store

"Everbuying is very good online store with the lowest price. Really lower than Ali ;) Once upon a time i looking for a quadcopter with good price and good technical specifications. Finally I bought HY 558A. The item good packing and fast shipping. Everbuying are my favourite online shop."

This review was modified by gao81 on April 25 2016 09:25:49 AM

2016-04-24

For all Xiaomi fans recommend this store

"Hey hey. Hallo everyone. For all guys like me, who loved a Xiaomi gadgets - recommend this great store.

If you are searching a store with 100% original items and low prices, can order on EB.
After payment with PP my order was send in 2 days. 2 weeks need to receive this order in my post office.

All item which I have in home: xiaomi redmin note 2, xiaomi router, xiaomi my band was from everbuying.

Really nice store with normal support - recommend.

2016-04-23

fast, quality, cheaply)

"Order sent quickly, received in time, well packaged, very nice product. Excellent screen. 2 GB RAM, perfectly assembled. Great body, camera 8 megapixel ! I am happy with everything. I advise everyone."

2016-04-22

Excelent picasso from Everbaying!

"I buy electronics online and often I buy in this store. Order have well packaged. Fast sending, responsive support Very good price.I bought a smartphone(Bluboo Picasso), completely satisfied. An excellent choice for the price.

This review was modified by vitos2 on April 22 2016 03:12:48 PM

I recommend the site for shopping

"Ordered on everbuying with 3D Color Butterfly pattern temporary tattoo sticker accessory . With mobile discounts and points was a very good price.Sent the parcel quickly.good deal,I recommend the site for shopping. Order EP1604171406150468 date : 04/17/2016 "

This review was modified by ira15 on April 22 2016 01:49:39 PM

I recommend the site for shopping

"buy online everbuying, headphones Tennmak. Based mobile discounts and points was a very good price.sent the parcel quickly.good deal,I recommend the site for shopping. Order No. : EP1603311545191473, Order date : 03/31/2016 15:45:19 PM"

This review was modified by dasha010 on April 22 2016 12:31:10 PM

2016-04-22

If you wanna a cheap phone and good service - reccomend

"I need to send for a give cheap smartphone. First of all I seach a DOOGEE X5. After a long seaching I decided to order from everbuying store. After payment with PP phone was send in 3 days. And shipped by SG post. In 3 weeks I received it and test all.

Really nice smartphone for a low price.

Good store will make more orders in future.

2016-04-22

The first purchase in this store

"Just recently I saw this shop and there is an action on the phone, ksiaomi redmi note 2, intact was a very nice and low. I have and I decided to make the first purchase in this store. Payment, the next day had already been sent. After two weeks I got the phone in his hands. It is packed with good, working phone and an adapter for charging included. I am very pleased with the service. And I will continue to buy in this store. I recommend this store. Their service at the height of"

good quality

"Was very pleased with the store, very high-quality and low-cost Tactical Pen bought, delivery fast, too, was pleased that the hope for further good cooperation. Items in the store still a lot of good, thank Everbuying.

2016-04-22

A good store with good prices

"A good store with good prices. I bought their Vernne Thor (EP1604180400232387) Pre Sale. Now I am waiting for the factory shipped to the store. The managers are very nice and helpful people. Product quality for a minimal price. Assortment of goods in the store is very large. Thank the store for what it is. EverBuying you have 5 star....."

Perfect store!

"Everbuying is an amazing store with fast order processing, free shipping and very low prices.
I very satisfied with the quality. I will recommended this professional shop to all my friends

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.