Stores > EverBuying

Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

2016-06-04

a good choice

I am satisfied with the purchase
I received a parcel sent beztrekom
It was well packed
delivery standard speed
otlisnoe description of the goods + the reviews of real people
paypal

2016-06-04

Original Xiaomi Mi TDS Pen IPX6 Waterproof Fits for Measuring Water Quality Purity Testeraccessory

"I ordered from this site, I was very pleased. We were pleased with faster and better service. Goods came whole. I advise everyone to this site. I like it. Thank you!"

2016-06-03

Okey store!

"?I ordered this product TV-box (E1601050858332328). Excellent top TV-box, very convenient and does not require any Smart TV. Store load very quickly, well packed and quickly sent. Good store!"

This review was modified by UliaGreat on June 03 2016 02:41:19 AM

2016-06-02

NOOSY Nano Sim

"I came the order record quickly. I do not expect this. The goods are very satisfied. I'll take another."

This review was modified by IvanDemchuk on June 02 2016 02:19:41 PM

Good tablet pc

"I ordered a plate teclast x80hd for $ 64, November 27, 2015, sent him on December 2. He got his 20th of January. I ordered him to Russia. In the tablet did not work the front camera, I wrote in support of the store, I was offered 3 options, I chose a new tablet with a surcharge of $ 31, I sent a new tablet, he came completely rabotospoosbny was completely new. I was very happy, because on the first plate, I was able to fix the camera to the service center in Russia. Now I have 2 plates for $ 95. Both tablets work well, I am very happy. Highly recommend. I was pleased with the support provided by the shop solutions."

Excellent!

"I'm very happy about the service of Everbuying, got some stuff here and stay very happy with it. They all arrived working fine and well packaged. Good quality build of the items I bought. Item arrived in well time, not really long to wait. I save such more money here, local shops offer very expensive products.
Customer support is near instant, always answer me as soon as possible. I'm very glad with cheap prices and offers. Last item that I received from them is 3D model of Eiffel Tower.
I can find there anything what I need. Good quality of the offered products, for me reached the items in good condition and intact.
I will always buy from Everbying.net!

This review was modified by JackBarson on June 01 2016 04:14:19 AM

Very good site, Fast Shipping

"I bought my new Vr Glasses Xiaozhai BOBOVR Z4 and the Vr-Park controller from EverBuying.net.
Fast and free shipping and no problems.
Quick anwser when needed to ask something!
Products as described.
Recommend the shop !

Original XiaoMi Mi WiFi Amplifier Wireless Router Expander USB

"Very good site. Fast delivery of excellent quality. I am very happy with the purchase.Good price, excellent packaging. Be sure to buy more. Thank you!"

This review was modified by petroka on June 01 2016 01:42:16 AM

Nice shop

"I want to recommend to all this wonderful store . They offer a huge range of products at reasonable prices. Support helps to resolve any issues as soon as possible"

2016-05-31

I recommend this store

"The highest level of professionalism.
The qualitative description on the product page.
Fast shipping and super good packaging.
I am glad that I found this store. I will buy and buy more ...

2016-05-30

Excellent experience of purchases

"I have made the order "1.2W by T10 Yellow Light Car Lamp" on the website everbuying.net. The order has been sent on the same day and in 2,5 weeks I have received the bulbs. The excellent price, high quality of goods, good service in shop. Excellent experience of purchases. Order EP1604211538551362, Order date: 04/21/2016."

This review was modified by zinaid on May 30 2016 05:07:49 AM

Excellent shop!!!=)

"First, I decided to order this product waterproof case for a camera in order to get feedback on this store and was very satisfied with the store service, small prices for the goods, fast delivery, good packaging, and the most important thing is really high-quality goods.

In the future we plan to order in the shop other products.

Grand magasin

""Excellent boutique! Très produits de haute qualité dans le magasin! Traitement très rapide et livraison de marchandises! Le magasin porte beaucoup de stock! Je vais continuer de faire des emplettes dans ce magasin et je conseille à tous d'acheter dans cette boutique !!!! Grand magasin! ""

Teclast X80 Pro Tablet from Everbuying

"Ordered Teclast X80 Pro Tablet from Everbuying on 05/05/2016 got it on 26/05/2016, super fast !! Was well packed in bubble wrap and original box (order # E1605051434445901)

The tablet is amazing. FHD WUXGA IPS screen (i think i have seen on forums that it is samsung screen), latest Quad core Intel CPU Z8300 with 2GB ram 32GB flash memory, Dual OS (Android 5.1 + Win10), very light weighted and have good battery time 3800mAh.

It got 62K on antutu!!

All games and apps runs great. Graphics running fine.
Really great tablet for its price (used points to get really delicious price)

Recommend this shop, customer support answer very quick to questions and i recommend this tablet specifically.

This review was modified by georgyros on May 29 2016 12:48:55 AM

2016-05-28

Good product

"I first met this store and fully satisfied everyone. starting from the service to delivery. I be ordered more."

This review was modified by BronyaBronya on May 28 2016 01:10:24 PM

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.