Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 2,487 reviews

eSigns.com is a merchant member
    eSigns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • eSigns.com contact information

• Address: 7729 Lochlin Dr, Brighton, MI 48116
    • Contact: sales@esigns.com
    • Phone: 800-494-5850
    • Customer Support: 800-494-5850
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 248-479-0513

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

All 2,488 Customer Reviews

"Although my order was cancelled (I eventually ended up placing a new one with extensive help of eSigns) due to artwork problems, I received a call from eSigns alerting me of the issue. I did have to follow-up on my end to eventually resolve the issue and reorder my banners, but overall, I am satisfied with eSigns."

"We needed to order 2 coroplast signs and I googled over and over for decent pricing and finally stumbled across this site and thought the pricing was fair and loved the idea of free super saver shipping as we were in no rush to get our order. Ordered on the 1st and had it by the 7th. Site is bookmarked for future reference!"

"I am very pleased with eSign. The online templates were very useful -- I found and picked just the one I wanted. The software to design my sign was intuitive and overall excellent. The level of customization was superb -- just enough options to make it just the way you envision it. And the final product was processed expeditiously and arrived very quickly -- bright-colored and well-made. Overall, I am extremely pleased with eSign.com and recommend them highly. "

"I am a first time customer, but chose to use esigns because of their great prices and super website. My banner came in just as ordered and I couldn't be happier! Thanks esigns!"

"Working with the eSigns staff was a delight. They are cordial but professional and responded to my questions promptly and with patience for a rookie. When I was unable to upload the designs (my fault), they took on the task themselves and sent me the proofs overnight. The finished products were beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend eSigns to anyone seeking a sign company, whether or not they are as technologically challenged as me. Good job, good people!"

"The customer service rep I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable about the products and how I should best provide my files. The whole process was very quick and easy and I received my banners within 3 days of placing the order! The banners looked great and my clients were thrilled! I will be placing all my future banners orders through esigns!"

"I can't tell you how pleased I am with the three banner/signs I just received from E-Signs. The process was a breeze... very user friendly and easy for a non-techie like me. The finished product far exceeded my expectations and the speed of delivery was very quick. I will most definitely recommend them to my friends and use them in the future."

"It was very easy to navigate around the eSigns.com site.
I drew up a banner for my professional hockey team and couldn't have been more happy. The banner was spot on to what I ordered, the colors vibrant and the material high-quality and durable.
I paid a little extra for shipping to get the banner quicker, and the package arrived right on time.
I couldn't have been happier with the purchase and would recommend this company for anyone in search of a banner or anything they sell.

"The product was better than I expexted. I was able to customize the lettering and banner color but I think the best part is using their wizard. Unlike other places you design it and pay by size. So many others want to call you back with a quote. I made my own design at home using an art program and uploaded the image to my banner. This and free standard shiping too."

"This was the first time that I have used eSigns. The website was very user-friendly in creating my sign. It was easy to access several days later when I was ready to order my creation. The shipment arrived on the exact date that it was promised. My signs were regardng Child Abuse Awareness as we are a foster care and adoption agency. They looked great. Thanks so much!"

"I'm a graphic artist and have made banners for companies I've worked at in the past. This was my first time with eSigns. I placed my order but because I was sick and on cough medicine, I designed it for the wrong size! I did a phone chat right away and the person was so nice, and was able to delete that order so I could upload the corrected file. The banners came out great - loved the quality and depth of color! They were so affordable I ordered two and they arrived in time for our event. This order was for a non-profit I belong to, but I've told my boss about eSigns so the next time we need a banner, I'll use you guys again!"

"Great quality at a super great price. Delivered on time and looks great. Happy customer."

"Processing and delivery was quick and easy. The banners are great quality and I can tell they will last a long time."

"Everything was straight forward and easy to use. Prices were great. Banner came in a timely manner and on time. Banner came out great!"

"I was very impressed with the quality of our banner from eSigns. Colors were good, crisp, material was durable. And though I used the free shipping I got it in just a few days! Very happy. Thank you!"