• eSigns.com eSigns.com Elite Status
    • Address: 4 Greenspoint Plaza, 16945 Northchase Dr
    • Contact: cs@esigns.com
    • Phone: 800-494-5850
    • Customer Support: 800-494-5850
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 248-479-0513

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

What is this?

2015-07-20

"eSigns.com was easy to use, reasonably priced, and fast! The signs were high quality and I would recommend them."

2015-07-20

"We recently purchased 2 colorplast sign panels and they turned out great! Customer service was very helpful when I had questions about the design and the order showed up very quickly. The price was the lowest we found after shopping around."

2015-07-16

"The print quality was great and the product was shipped out in a timely manner. "

2015-07-16

"Very unhappy with the shipping process and quality of the retractable banner stands I received. The spring in their Economy Banner signs seem to have a habit of breaking anytime they're shipped, whether by eSigns themselves or to a tradeshow by me. I was also shipped the wrong pole for this order. While they are quick to replace things if it falls within their 30-day warranty window, on day 31, you're out of luck. Terrible product if you travel."

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

esigns, eSigns.com rep has responded

“delphina2k:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value the feedback whether it be positive or something that we need to improve on. We will gladly work with our customers on a case by case basis on any product that we have that arrives damaged outside of our 30-day warranty window.

With regards to your order specifically - our records show that you place this order back in 3/18/15 and you contacted our office 7/16/15 letting us know that it arrived broken. We apologize for any inconvenience and our team will issue a $30 credit towards a future order.

Should you have any questions or wish to contact me direct, my direct number is 832-900-4197.

Best!
Laura Luedeke
eSigns.com”

2015-07-15

"eSigns.com made the process of creating, uploading, and printing our huge banner stress-free and easy. They take the anxiety out of ordering the wrong measurements or uploading the wrong files. Plus, their online chat customer service is top notch!

The only thing we had some trouble with was redeeming the referral coupon code we had. The code we received didn't seem to work (you may want to check on the referral codes and ensure they are up-to-date). We spoke to the customer service rep and she pushed the discount through (which is the most important part) but part of the promo said we would receive Starbucks gift cards with the order but we didn't get those.

Thanks - overall, you guys are great! "

2015-07-15

"Working with eSigns.com was great. I used the site to build a custom sign, using my color preferences and company logo. The program was very easy to use. The cost of the sign was extremely fair, and the sign shipped within the estimated range, with a tracking number being available 24 hours after placing the order.

The sign quality is top notch. It came out so great. I will definitely use eSigns.com in the future. "

2015-07-14

"Just has the best customer service experience of my life with esigns.com. I submitted my order late tonight (9:45pm), within an hour, they contacted me letting me know there was a problem with it (my fault - they caught an error in my design). A representative was available at 10:45pm to help me fix it, update my order, and it will be printed and in the mail tomorrow. Not to mention they are incredibly affordable! Will be using them again for my community events! And, I'm not the type of person to go out of my way to write a review for a company! =) "

2015-07-14

"I placed an order for 4 pull-up banners. One of them was defective (spring mechanism broken) upon arrival. I called and asked for a replacement, but needed it delivered within 48 hours, just in time before hopping on a flight with my banners. The esign Customer Service team made it happen, with free overnight shipping so I could get the replacement on time before my departure. Great service!"

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

esigns, eSigns.com rep has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely value the feedback from our Customers. We consider a 4 out of 5-stars a failure. We would love to talk with you about what could have made this a totally awesome experience.

My direct number is 832-900-4197 and look forward to your call.

Best!
Laura Luedeke
eSigns”

2015-07-13

"Very smooth transaction and business cards came out beautifully! Many compliments on the cards...."

2015-07-13

"I was referred to eSigns by a friend that had a banner made. I was very happy to find the website was easy to understand. I did have a question on sizing and called for help. The person that answered was very helpful and helped me complete the order. The price was very reasonable. I received the banner on time and am very pleased with the quality. It is perfect. I highly recommend this company."

2015-07-13

"Completely happy with the banner that I purchased. It's a nice banner and stand for under $35. Nice quality and colors turned out better than I expected on the banner I chose. Fast shipping was the best part... I decided last minute that I wanted a banner for my event and they delivered!"

2015-07-10

"I was frankly amazed at the quality of the canvas prints I ordered. Also, they were shipped faster than expected, so I am able to use them in an upcoming artshow! I'll be returning for more items such as the canvases. So glad to have discovered this great company!"

2015-07-10

"Signs came much faster than expected and a great quality for the price! I was super surprised (and happy) that they even included a few extra for free! I'm sure they don't always do this, but I am certainly a customer for life! "

2015-07-09

"I will be ordering all future banners from eSigns.com. We had been ordering banners from a local company with a 2-3 week turnaround. Good grief! I ordered a banner from e-signs on a Thursday afternoon and had it in my hands on Monday and for the same price. I am always a little nervous ordering from a company on-line for the first time, not knowing exactly what I’m going to get. You have a new customer and I will recommend you to anyone who needs signs or banners. Thank you very much! "

2015-07-08

"The customer service was fantastic and the sign turned out great and was delivered by the specified time. I would surely use eSigns again."

Share eSigns.com's store rating

eSigns.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eSigns.com is a merchant member
eSigns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.