• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"The worst customer service ever! I placed an order earlier this month and a couple of days later started receiving emails they needed to verify the CVV code on my card. After a couple of emails I called them (because the email said to in order to process only one order and to refrain from duplicates). So I called them and gave the requested information (actually used a different card and the rep said they did not need the CVV code). That order was shipped and received no problem. Then LAST NIGHT (several days after I have received my order), I get an email stating my order was shipped. I pull up the tracking code and it shows an order was processed for me and would be delivered later this week (for the exact items I ordered originally and ALREADY RECEIVED). The rep on the phone, Aaron, was rude and did nothing to rectify this as being their fault and only said we were finally able to process the card with your credit card company. WTF now you can process it over two weeks later and after I already thought it was fixed and received my order? I don't need two bottles of 300 vitamins here. Apparently I need to take the package back to the post office and tell them I refuse it and then wait again for them to issue me a refund? All for their snafu! Idiots if you ask me!"

"We live in Canada and couldn't get Advantage II Flea medication from anywhere but a vet. The vet visit alone would have cost $85. Then they wanted to charge us $100 for the medication. We ordered over the phone (with a very helpful associate named Martin) with Entirely Pets instead and got a great deal on the product we wanted and a shipping guarantee of 5 days, which they delivered on. We would absolutely recommend using Entirely Pets if you're looking for a fast and affordable way of caring for your pet. "

"great service. orders are always shipped well and quickly. products are fresh"

"Have always been very satisfied with purchases from Entirely Pets."

"Although the system have counting mistake, CS quick respond and fix it. "

"Normally, I love Entiely Pets and have gotten great service with them. However, I ordered some flea treatment and was notified days later that it was on back order and wouldn't be shipped fo another week and then I still had to wait for delivery. Had to cancel this order because I needed it now, not a week and a half from now. I will use them again, but with computers these days, you should be able to tell you need to reorder before you actually run out and give customers the option of ordering and waiting for the backorder or not ordering at that time. Still love entirely pets, but fix the system. It should run better than that."

"They always deliver what I order in a timely manner and prices are lower than retail and competitive sites."

"They were quick to ship and offered the best price."

"Site was easy to navigate & all products arrived as expected"

"Product was delivered in a timely fashion and in perfect condition. Your price was the most reasonable that I could find. Thank you very much."

"order was delivered on time and complete."

"Website-easy to navigate. Start to finish-five minutes. Delivered in 4days. Will order again."

"SUPER QUICK SHIPMENT & LOW PRICES!!!"

"Received an email stating that Entirely Pets mailed via FedEx on 7/24/14. Tracked package today (7/31/14) and it is in Ohio and
is planning delivering 8/4/14. That is 11 days in transit. You should
probably check with Fedex as to why this is taking so long and think about using another carrier!!!!

"Great service, very happy with my order! Thank you for the free samples"

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.