Stores > Entirely Pets

• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-09-17

Bootleg.com

"The customer service for this company is a complete joke. I called the 1800 number for this "company" And was answered with just a "hello". I was so taken aback, had I not used voice prompts to navigate my way to "customer service" I would've thought I called the wrong number. Once I asked is this Entirely Pets pharmacy the man said yes, and rudely asked "why are you calling us today?" Trying to communicate via email was no better either. When I expressed my displeasure with my order I didn't get a response either. Will never use this place again!"

This review was modified by angel4ugsu on September 17 2016 09:21:25 PM

2016-09-10

I should have done my homework about this site before ordering

"I was charged $8 tax for an item that was $14.99. I can't get ahold of anyone via phone, email or live chat. "

2016-08-11

Cancelled order posted on my bank account

"I bought the items using auto-ship and coupon on their website, so i got 25% discount; it allowed me to do it without any warning or restrictions. Later on i was contacted by one of their customer service rep, says it is a glitch in their system and i needed to either take only 15% discount or cancel the order. So i asked to please cancel the order, because i could get a better deal somewhere else. And they told me they will cancel the order, and the pending charges on my bank account will fall off after 3-5 business days.

Today I found out the charge is posted, and I had to call my bank to dispute the charge. So apparently, they let the charge went through instead of void it even though i have asked to cancel the order, and they said they did. Lies all around. Will never purchase from them ever again.

Be careful of their amazon seller account as well: EntirelyPets

This review was modified by maxsong11 on August 11 2016 08:10:28 AM

2016-08-05

Avoid like the plague

"Do you yourself a favor and order from a reputable company like Amazon. Entirely Pets has poor customer service. They do not follow through. They put my order on hold and never once emailed me that they did. I found out myself by contacting them 7 DAYS LATER. I asked them why did they not contact me. Their response, " I am sorry for the inconvenience." If you need something fast or quick you can forget that they care about that. NEVER AGAIN!!!!"

This review was modified by CHRDESOTO on August 05 2016 12:35:39 AM

2016-07-20

Wow! I am not surprised about all the horrible reviews!!!

"This is one of those companies that only cares about taking your money. Once they took my money, I experienced their other side. Very rude, unprofessional and dishonest! I talked to 2 people and both of them treated me like some garbage that was creating problems for them. They ignore my messages, it is nearly impossible to get a hold of them, and when you do - they leave you feeling even worse. My issues were never resolved and I prefer to forget about this horrible experience rather than to fight back a multi million dollar company that does its best to ignore your concerns and keep your money while providing the worst service. Strongly recommend to avoid any business with EntirelyPets! Beware!"

This review was modified by TheGagarin on July 20 2016 01:18:52 PM

2016-06-21

Just Can't get it right......................

"Time and time again they screw up my shipping, even with special instructions?????????????????? Their phone rep once told me the guys in the warehouse don't really read those SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS???????????????????? Very poor business practice............. PITIFUL."

2016-05-09

New pup

"My wife and I just got our 12 week old English mastiff and ordered our supplies from entirelypets. Everything was delivered on time before our baby got here"

This review was modified by Bl0m0dr0 on May 09 2016 10:24:30 AM

2016-01-02

"Would never purchase a product from them again, 0 customer support. They advise you to contact their supervisor and push you aside. Wish I would have purchased the product from Amazon!!!"

This review was modified by Emanuelgt on January 02 2016 11:42:40 AM

2015-10-25

"Do not order anything from this site! I ordered from them and got several emails that my card had been declined. According to my bank they got their money. I had to email them 2x before they finally got back with me. It says they will respond within 24 hours. In the 2nd email I told them if I didn't get a response I would go to my bank and dispute the charge. At this point it had been 2 weeks since I placed my order and paid for it as well. They responded saying that my order should ship soon. I emailed them the 3rd time telling them to cancel the order and refund me for the product and the 5-8 day shipping fee. That was last friday. I received the order Monday in an overnight shipping package they had sent out Saturday. I just got a response this past Friday (a whole week after I emailed them to cancel the order) that I should have already received my order on Mon 10/19 and offered to give me the 10% off my next order!!! Real cute guys, like i would ever order anything from this site again after all of this to get my 1st order. The product really helps Gunther with his hips and there are plenty of other websites out there I can order it from. Due to their horrible customer service they lost me as a repeat customer, someone who would be ordering from them once a month until Gunther is gone. Please don't order from them and share with anyone who has pets. Had they gotten back to me within a reasonable amount of time about my concern with them charging me and saying they didn't receive payment and sent out my order promptly I would understand. Mistakes happen, but having to wait weeks and then when I say screw it just give me my money back they immediately overnight it and then email me a week later and tell me I can pay to send it back if I want a refund. That is ridiculous! At the very least they should have refunded my shipping! I paid for 5-8 day shipping not 3 weeks shipping! I've been so frustrated dealing with these idiots the past month and wanted to save someone else the headache of dealing with such an unprofessional company."

2015-10-24

"This has to be the worst online store I have ever had the misfortune of buying from. I ordered the bulk box of Bonies. I had wanted the individually wrapped treats as gifts for my grooming clients. Ordered on September 5. Bonies were on back order. Part of my order was shipped in a timely manner, one of the items was wrong, I called the company, they stated they would send the correct item with the bonies when they were back in stock. Please note my credit card was charged for the whole order immediately. Unlike other stores that do not charge a consumer until their items are shipped. I called periodically to check on the status of my order. It was still on backorder after 6 weeks!!!!!! I set up a chat, the rep informed me they had other varieties in stock if I wanted them shipped instead of what I originally ordered. I said that would be fine. Well guess what?? They were on back order also!!! After the rep told me they had them in stock!!!! I was very upset at this point, I emailed them and demanded I be sent the bonies. I had to accept 8 packs of 15. They are not individually wrapped, I cannot give them away as I had planned, but at least I received them. My other item was shipped separately, am still waiting on it. "

2015-09-16

"Shipped me wrong item. Held online chat session through the entirely pets website with a representative, who was professional enough, to outline the issue. Representative, let me know that the correct product would be on its way, along with a return label for incorrect product. Problem is, one week has gone by and I have not received any indication that the issue is being rectified. WHo knows what came of the chat session? Without confirmations, the conversation is entirely (bad pun) based on trust. So, obviously, the trust has been betrayed twice now. Use Amazon. I was forced to entirely pets due to some kind of product shortage."

2015-08-23

"On June 4, 2015 I ordered a specific brand of thyroid supplement (shown on EntirelyPets website) and they chose to send me a different brand instead. When I called their pharmacy, they said they would not exchange it for the item I ordered, and they refused to send a refund. Fortunately, I paid with a charge card so I filed a complaint with the charge card company and--after looking into it--THEY sent me a refund (which they in turn extracted from EntirelyPets).

Apparently this company doesn't care if their customers are satisfied, and I will never order from them again.

2015-08-13

"I called to inquire about delayed order and customer service was very rude. I will not business that treat their customer's with disrespect and canceled my order."

2015-06-18

"Have always loved and trusted Entirelypets.com but lately everything seems to be out of stock or backordered.... Made a huge mistake signing up for their "auto-ship" program. Website promises that frequency/changes easily accommodated by calling toll-free number. Don't believe it. After holding for several minutes you are dumped into a voice mailbox and your message is never responded to. Emails receive an auto-reply. There is no way to change this on their website. In fact, you cannot even change your credit card information on their website. I finally had to resort to cancelling my credit card to stop the auto-ships. I wasn't trying to be difficult, but one of my dogs passed and I simply wanted to amend my order... Never again. The lack of customer service is too much to put up with."

2015-06-18

"I chose this shop because they were one of only a couple places I could find which carry my cats' favourite toy, a Kong baton woven of straw with feathers on each end, which they hold with their hands while gnawing it & kicking it to bits with their feet, as the feathers bounce excitingly. i was so excited to find the toy that I ordered all they had in stock which was 3. Now, obviously if someone orders three of a toy, it's because they really, really like THAT TOY, right? These jerks substituted something else without even asking me for permission. It was also straw & feathers, from Kong, but is a toy dangling off a stick on a string- a totally different play experience. My cats would not even consider playing with it. Considering these were just a couple dollars each, it wasn't worth my while to send them back for a refund. I wasn't upset about the money. I was upset about missing out on that awesome toy I was so looking forward to having! Substitution is just not cool!
I ordered a few other things too since I was shopping there. One thing was a different fishing rod style toy. It was inadequately supported and bent during shipping, and apparently it had a fibreglass rod. I got splinters in my hand unpacking it that smarted for several days. I guess the manufacturer bears a lot of the responsibility for that one- perhaps they could have secured the rod to a sturdy strip of cardboard.

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,631 merchant members.