Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.84/10 3,724 reviews

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
    Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Entirely Pets contact information

• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

All 3,725 Customer Reviews

"Wonderful transaction! Received my product within a few days of my order. Very pleased!"

"Always a good experience when ordering. Package always are quick to be delivered. Thank you!!"

"Delivered as promised as always. Great to do business with them"

"Good prices; quick delivery. My first time using this company and I will continue to do so. They are customer friendly and go above and beyond towards customer satisfaction. I will recommend without hesitation. "

"On-time delivery with exactly what I ordered. Order receipt and shipping notifications were very fast and much appreciated!"

"order was filled and delivered quickly."

"I just want to comment on my first experience ordering from your company.

I desperately needed some ear medication (Zymox) for my cats. and no one carried it locally, so I had to order online. I looked on every website that carried it, and found the best price, by far, with your company.

Since this item came with free shipping, it only cost a few dollars more to ship it Priority (even with expedited shipping your price was still the lowest). Since I was ordering so late in the week I figured at least it would arrive early next week instead of late next week. However, even after placing the order I continued to look for it locally since I really needed it for my poor cats!

Well, it arrived today (Saturday), and frankly, I was surprised and so relieved since I'd placed the order very late on Wednesday night.

I just wanted to say "thank you" for getting my order out so quickly! I order a lot of things online, and frankly it's not too often that I get an order so fast.

"I was very satisfied and unfortunately I had ordered the wrong thing and did an on line chat with Gary who was very helpful in telling me how to return the one unopened package of advantage. I love shopping at your site."

"Had 1 out of 7 items on back order and the entire order was held. Did not hear anything for another week. I called to either cancel of have the order shipped they immediately said they would ship the order less the back ordered item. This was great but why not do this from the beginning.
Sure glad it wasn't medicine that my pets needed.
I have ordered a lot of items for our pets and on a few occasions have experienced some problems I may order again but this kind of service will give me pause and somewhat put's me off.

"Found what I needed. Quick delivery. Great prices."

"I like the promptness of processing my order. The time between ordering and receiving is exceptionally short, and I'm always pleased with the quality of the merchandise."

"Always on time and correctly filled"

"My order arrived complete, in good condition and in a timely manner following a brief back order. The price was excellent with very reasonable shipping charges."

"I am very pleasantly suprised how quickly I received my order. Thanks alot"

"From ordering to delivery, very helpful and fast. My order fits my small dog perfectly, and I never had to leave home. Customer service was top rate!"