Entirely Pets Reviews - entirelypets.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.77/10 3,695 reviews

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (3,696)

"This company is amazing!! Great products, prices and delivery.
I placed this order on Friday and is was delivered on Monday 4/7!!
Entirely Pet is my go to supplier for my pets.

"Quick shipping and order was accurate. Love the product so far."

"Very fast service and price was very reasonable. "

"Entirely Pets is a great website that has a great selection of pet products with awesome deals."

"I have shopped with them before. You can not get any better service than Entirely Pets. I love there shop and service."

"Always satisfied with both your products n packaging. You take great care in packaging correctly n that is important to me
Denise Andrews

"Very quick service and recieved exactly what I ordered."

"I buy my flea and tick products yearly from them. Have never been disappointd. J.W. Larkin"

"Easy ordering, fast shipping, timely arrival and great discounts!"

"Bought one order and received 2 orders and double billed."

Rating 8/104/5

"Haven't received my order yet. Both items were on backorder but most purchases I have made in the past has been good. "

Rating 4/102/5

"My order was placed on March 29, and as of April 10, I still have not received it.

"easy to order, came in a few days, AND free shipping! The price was half of what I paid for the same thing at the vet."

"The package arrived before I expected it. Thanks you."

Rating 6/103/5

"My only complaint is that I am still waiting to receive my order. The Fed Ex tracking lists a delivery date of 4/15/14. Two weeks to Fed Ex a package from California to Texas seems extremely slow. I've heard it said that good things come to those that wait so I'm hoping to be very satisfied on the 15th."