• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"English tea store has beautiful merchandise. I have bought teapots, cups, tea cozies, food and accessories and have been very happy with all my purchases. There customer service reps are very pleasant and always helpful"

"This is a great product for the price. The only drawback is their shipping options, which are either slow or expensive. Just make sure to order earlier than you actually want it."

"the ordering process went well and the tea arrived within a very short time--am enjoying the tea I ordered and am planning to place another order shortly for several other teas"

"All six teas I purchased are excellent teas. "

"Your service is prompt and timely, product selection is very good, prices are acceptable and I love your draw string tea bags, Charles"

"Always great customer service."

"Always perfect tea, always delivered within a couple of days."

"Tea arrived quickly and as ordered. Very pleased with this company and will order again from them."

"It took more than 2 weeks to ship, but the products look good."

"I really love my gift basket. The tea is really good. "

"Everything about the English Tea Store is excellent. I have been ordering from them for a few years and have NEVER been disappointed.
I live in an area that has very limited shopping selections so the internet is my 'Go To' tool.
Thank you so much English Tea Store.

"Shipped out quickly and products were in good condition. "

"Great company to deal with. My teapot arrived with a broken lid (the only one in 4 orders) and they immediately sent me a new teapot without requesting a return."

"I have ordered at least a dozen times from this place and most of the time they are LOUSY!! It takes them FOREVER to send out an order. Don't believe it when they say your order will ship out in 2-3 days, they don't! It has now been eight days since I ordered and, when I called today to find out what it going on, I was told the order may or may not be in the warehouse. When I asked her to find out (not THAT big a deal, right?!), she again said it may..or may not. Clearly, she wasn't going to lift a finger to actually try to help tell me if/when I was going to receive my goods. LOUSY COMPANY!!! "

"It took nearly a week to fill the order and then it was incomplete (short a large teapot). The order was placed on Sunday night and filled on Friday. We order regularly from tea stores and most ship same day or certainly never beyond 48 hours from order placement. "

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.