English Tea Store Reviews - page 4 - englishteastore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 2,665 reviews

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,665)

"Purchased as a gift, and was very much enjoyed and appreciated. Also, felt like we actually got our money's worth, unlike with some other online gifting websites. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you."

"One word, satisfied, satisfied, satisfied."

"I had been purchasing Crossfield & Harrisons Black Gold, but since they are no longer in business I was directed to the English Tea Store and their Yorkshire Gold Black Tea. It is wonderful! I love black tea but cannot drink tea that is high in acidity. Yorkshire Gold is a smooth black tea, low in acidity and I highly recommend it to any black tea aficionado. I will be a returning customer!
Bob Losekamp, Cincinnati Ohio

"I found ordering from the English Tea Store easy and while I made
an error in not supplying my mailing address once we cleared that
up my products came very quickly, well packed for warm weather
and a pleasure every time I taste them.

"The tea was excellent and delivered quickly, all at a reasonable cost."

"Great service - items arrives prompty"

"I frequently order from this seller (about three times per year) and shipping and delivery are always timely."

"I ordered a gift basket for Father's Day, the only problem I had was the check out, it made me use the same billing information as the delivery information even though they weren't the same. I was buying and paying for it and having it delivered to my father, but you made it seem like he was paying for it."

"i love the teas you sell.
please keep carrying organic decaf teas.
my husband and i need decaf and i always try to buy organic and sustainably grown.
thanks.

so thankful for decaf darjeerling

Rating 4/102/5

"The clotted cream in many of the jars was sour. It was embarrassing to hear that from many of my guests."

modified review reply posted Jul-09-2013

, English Tea Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We apologize that some of the product you ordered was received sour. Please keep in mind as stated on our website and product pages for candy and items containing milk that Next Day Air shipping is highly recommended to ensure your product arrives to you in good condition. The shipping method selected was Economy shipping which has a 3-10 business day transit time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877 734 2458 with any questions.

"The English Tea Store never fails to deliver with quality products, all of which are very well packaged and delivered on time"

"Quick delivery and great quality!!"

"Everything was fine. Just as I expected."

"The English Tea Store had just what I wanted as a gift for my wife, a Brown Betty Tea Pot, and her favorite english tea. Their prices were very reasonable and the ordering was easy with fast confirmation on the items purchased. Delivery seemed just as fast and I found all my items very well packaged. I'm totally satified with the way my order was handled and fulfilled. I definately plan to order from them again. "