• English Tea Sto English Tea Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Was told items backordered. Received 5 days ago. Will reorder from them next week. Thank you."

"Everything came in tact and well packaged - the receiepeint was overwhelmed with the tea selections!"

"3 items were back-ordered out of 6. Wish they would update site so if back-ordered site would say so. I had no problems with cancelling the back order. Never received my refund tho. love the products..just when I can get them!!"

"I was happy with the product.
Shipping seemed fairly quick.
Price was reasonable.

"The quality of the products I ordered were superb and the ordering process was mostly easy."

"This process was long complicated an unsatisfactory"

"Ordered a week before Valentine's and did not receive chocolates til 3 days after valentines day
Was very upset
Will never ordered agsin

"I have purchased from them twice. The only thing that surprised me and it is not a big deal is that it took a while to be delivered. I believe it was over a week and since it was come from PA to Long Island that seemed a little long but as I said not a big deal and I will be re-ordering"

"English Tea Store has to be my very favorite online store. The reward points system helps me get amazing discounts on the already incredibly good prices. The items I get from English Tea Store are always 5 star products, and I couldn't be happier with my purchases. Overall I would just say I love English Tea Store!"

"The delivery was timely. Although one set of items I ordered was out of stock, I received them when they said they were going to deliver it. Out of two boxes, only one item was damaged. Everything was packaged well. I'll definitely buy from them again if needed."

"They did a great and they always have done a great job and hopefully, they will continue to do a great job."

"Part of my order had to be refunded because they didn't have it."

"I have ordered from the English Tea Store many times and my order or high quality teas has always been delivered promptly and correctly. "

"I was happy to receive all of my items in a timely manner."

"They provided fast reliable service."

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.