• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I was a little disappointed about the delivery time, but the teas are as expected. Thank you for such a service that I can not access in my home town."

"The recipient of my gift was elated!"

"Excellent service, really quick shipping. Would definitely buy from them again :-)"

"Their Tea is great and it comes within a reasonable amount of time."

"It is very convenient and easy to order from the English Tea Store. The products are excellent and arrive in fine condition and promptly."

"Great products, great prices, carefully and quickly shipped. Thanks!"

"I was impressed with how quickly my order was received and we were pleased with the product received. thank you!"

"Not only did the English Tea Store have all the tea varieties I was looking for (and many more), at very reasonable prices, but when I couldn't find a particular tea, the person handling the online chat very quickly pointed me to the right place and was very helpful."

"Offered free shipping for orders over $50 but didn't apply for Alaska and didn't even offer a discounted shipping rate for Alaska,"

"I placed my order and got it the next day. Plus, a lady called me prior to shipping to tell me an item was out of stock and she suggested a replacement that was even better.

The lemon curd and clotted cream was beyond belief. One of my tea guests is a certified tea expert, and she raved about the lemon curd. She said it tasted like home made.

"English tea store has beautiful merchandise. I have bought teapots, cups, tea cozies, food and accessories and have been very happy with all my purchases. There customer service reps are very pleasant and always helpful"

"This is a great product for the price. The only drawback is their shipping options, which are either slow or expensive. Just make sure to order earlier than you actually want it."

"the ordering process went well and the tea arrived within a very short time--am enjoying the tea I ordered and am planning to place another order shortly for several other teas"

"All six teas I purchased are excellent teas. "

"Your service is prompt and timely, product selection is very good, prices are acceptable and I love your draw string tea bags, Charles"

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.