• English Tea Sto English Tea Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Product arrived promptly, fresh and in perfect condition. Which reminds me, I need more ..."

"Once again, did not disappoint."

" I have been ordering tea from this store for several years I have always been satisfied with the price and the service."

"Unfortunately I was not made aware of the product status (out of stock) for a couple of days after ordering online, and as it was a rush order ( at least a rush delivery), my relative did not get the gift we expected her to receive on her 94th birthday. I would have appreciated knowing what inventory was like at the time of ordering."

"I ordered three different loose teas and am very satisfied with each of them. Scottish Breakfast, Borengajuli Estate and Sylvakandy Estate Orange Pekoe are each very good black teas, each of which has a distinctly fine taste.

The order was quickly delivered and was a good value. I will order again from the English Tea Store.

"I received my order promptly. It was packed well and I was very happy with the products."

"Received exactly what I ordered all in good condition, shipped same day as ordered. I think they should offer USPS priority shipping, other than that everything was great."

"Timely shipment to the door. I couldn't be happier. "

"everything arrived as ordered, in a timely manner. "

"The English Tea Store has a wide variety of teas. My favorite is Barry's Gold Blend loose tea of tea bags. Barry's is hard to fine in retail stores, so it is great to have it online. And the online is fast and reliable. "

"Fast shipping and reasonable prices. Thanks!"

"I love my teas! They were at a fair price and delivery was on time.
Taylors of Harrogate is the best brand.

"still waiting for delivery "

"I spent a lot of time looking for just the right tea pot for my daughter and they were the only ones who had the perfect one. I was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. By the way, she loved it."

"It was a good and satisfying experience"

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.