• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"All six teas I purchased are excellent teas. "

"Your service is prompt and timely, product selection is very good, prices are acceptable and I love your draw string tea bags, Charles"

"Always great customer service."

"Always perfect tea, always delivered within a couple of days."

"Tea arrived quickly and as ordered. Very pleased with this company and will order again from them."

"It took more than 2 weeks to ship, but the products look good."

"I really love my gift basket. The tea is really good. "

"Everything about the English Tea Store is excellent. I have been ordering from them for a few years and have NEVER been disappointed.
I live in an area that has very limited shopping selections so the internet is my 'Go To' tool.
Thank you so much English Tea Store.

"Shipped out quickly and products were in good condition. "

"Great company to deal with. My teapot arrived with a broken lid (the only one in 4 orders) and they immediately sent me a new teapot without requesting a return."

"I have ordered at least a dozen times from this place and most of the time they are LOUSY!! It takes them FOREVER to send out an order. Don't believe it when they say your order will ship out in 2-3 days, they don't! It has now been eight days since I ordered and, when I called today to find out what it going on, I was told the order may or may not be in the warehouse. When I asked her to find out (not THAT big a deal, right?!), she again said it may..or may not. Clearly, she wasn't going to lift a finger to actually try to help tell me if/when I was going to receive my goods. LOUSY COMPANY!!! "

"It took nearly a week to fill the order and then it was incomplete (short a large teapot). The order was placed on Sunday night and filled on Friday. We order regularly from tea stores and most ship same day or certainly never beyond 48 hours from order placement. "

"I sent some candy and a tea sampler to my daughter in college. She was very excited and said that the tea sampler looked very expensive. "

"I placed an order on Tuesday 10th December. My order hasn't shipped to this moment on Monday 16th December. I will never order from this store again, as their online chatting agents 1- have no idea how the business runs, 2- will lie to you and tell you anything you want to hear instead of solving your problem. Worst online purchase decision ever. Giving it one star only coz it can't be less"

"I placed an order with English Tea Store Friday 8/16, today is 8/22 and my order still has not shipped, nor have I received a confirmation. I will probably not order from them again. Very disappointing."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-23-2013

ap-online, English Tea Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. Your order for the Assam Tea Gift Basket is currently processing in our warehouse. Economy orders ship in 2 business days with a transit time of 3-10 business days. We have advised the warehouse to ship your order today. We will send you an email with tracking information as soon as the order ships. We would like to speak with your regarding this review. Please contact us toll free at 877-734-2458. We are looking forward to speaking with you.”

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.