• EndPCNoise.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"First of all, GREAT company to deal with. I bought my current PC a few years back from them and of course I am a questioner but I got the computer, got it up and running and over the years only had a few issues where I needed to call and ask a question and Luke was very helpful. My PC is so quiet I wonder why I didn't get one b4. I sit beside it ALL day and it's paid off big-time. my ears are important to me as I do music and voice over so this has been one of the great purchases I've made. My next computer will DEFINITELY be coming from these guys (and gals hehe).

Tim

"I ordered the QuietElite Intel Mini P180 i7 PC and couldn't be happier with my purchase. There are no gamers in our household but I still wanted a very powerful yet quiet PC. Before ordering I spoke with a sales person who advised me to make one inexpensive upgrade (better power supply) to make the PC even quieter.

The new PC shipped quickly and is everything I had hoped it would be. It's so quiet I can hardly tell it's running and it's a beautiful piece of equipment. There is simply no comparison to the off-the-shelf PCs.

"These folks are the PROs. I've been buying their products to keep my office quiet for years. Great tech support, great products, fast shipping.
E-mail tech support, they have the answers!

"Great customer service. They answered all of my questions and knew what they were talking about."

"Great company. I have purchased various parts from them for years, and just recently had them build me a quiet powerhouse workstation. I have grown tired of building up my own machines; with EndPCNoise I was able to spec out exactly what I wanted and they put it all together in a much more tidy assembly than I would have done myself. Highly Recommended"

"I have had my EndPCNoise computer for almost four years now and use it daily for a variety of business and scientific tasks. During that time it has performed flawlessly. What I enjoy most about the computer is that you don't know it's there. It really is that quiet. Recently I had a problem with the power supply and the service staff helped me get back up and running quickly. I would definitely buy another PC from EndPCNoise in the future."

"My PC from EndPCNoise.com is the quietest and fastest I ever had. At first I didn't even believe it was turned on, it was so silent. Service staff is beyond excellent. After 2.5 years the power supply went bad, and the tech helped me to diagnose the problem and replace it. I plan to buy all my future PC's from them."

" My old Athlon Thoroughbred-B machine, in use as a home linux server, had some of the noisiest case fans ever made and an AMD cooler that came with the CPU. The darn thing sounded like a military transport hovercraft going full speed. But two 80mm Silenx case fans and one Nexus AXP-3200 CPU cooler later, and you can't hear the computer except in the dead of night when the house is as silent as a tomb. During the day, you can't hear it at all over ambient noises. The CPU
is even running cooler by 15--20 C!

Thanks, EndPCNoise!!

PS -- there was one downside. The new CPU cooler did arrive with minor damage, hence my lower rating of their shipping process. The packaging was broken and the vanes were all tilted a bit in the same direction, like it had been pressed upon from the top. It was not enough damage to prevent it from working properly, though. No way to know if the damage happened at their end or in the hands of the shipping company.

e40

"Bought a high-end replacement for a failed MainGear system. My main goal was a quiet system that performed well. That's exactly what I got.

Because quiet was most important, I got 4 WD 640GB hard drives and ran them in RAID 0 off a HighPoint ROcket RAID 2640 PCIe card. About 2 weeks after I got the system, one of the hard drives failed. They cross shipped a new one immediately (2nd day) and I was back up and running in a few days. About 2 months later, the power supply failed. They send me a new one, but I didn't want to wait, so I bought one at Fry's Electronics. Now, I have a backup PSU.

I can't really blame them for either failure.

The systems are not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

They could be a little bit more communicative regarding tracking #'s, though.

The people were very friendly and I'd definitely do business with them again.

This review was modified by e40 on January 07 2011 01:52:43 PM

"I have been dealing with endpcnoise.com for several years, having bought several systems plus accessories. These guys are great! They choose high-quality components and the finished systems are QUIET. I am very sensitive to noise so I am really happy they are around. "

"First off, the computer arrived VERY well packed. (in fact, the packaging itself was a work of art). I was very impressed with how carefully the system was packed. Then the computer. Oh my! When they call themselves "Endpcnoise", they are not joking. After working with a jet engine-sounding dual Opteron server for the last 3 years, what a welcome experience it was to work with a fast AND an absolutely silent PC. The agent was concerned that my requested non-standard Nvidia GTX 480 video card might be a noise generator. Ha! Nothing of the sort. This computer was amazingly silent. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a fast and QUIET machine. Their tech support and sales staff is first rate: knowledgeable, personable and professional. Endpcnoise comes with a HIGH RECOMMENDATION from me. Call them!"

"I have made several purchases from EndPCNoise over the years and would definitely recommend buying from them without hesitation. My latest order consisted of 4 Nexus 120mm case fans. Two of the fans arrived damaged/cracked due to UPS severely mishandling the package, but I didn't realize this until several weeks after it had arrived (I was too busy with work and never got around to opening the package). I sent an e-mail to Luke, and within a few days, received two brand new replacement fans! I have never written an online review for a company before, but felt the service I received from Luke and EndPCNoise deserved some form of recognition. Thanks again for the fantastic products and support! "

"My experience was very similar to aahzpy's at http://www.resellerratings.com/seller_info.pl?seller_id=6616&comment=269249#comment269249

The machine I ordered from EndPCNoise.com became increasingly flaky and then the PSU died just before the warranty expired. While they replaced the PSU, they refused to address the stability and freezing problems, blaming my Linux installation. Exactly like the previous reviewer, the problems are clearly a hardware issue. I've moved the same drives to both my previous system and a new system from another vendor, and the stability and freezing problems are not present.

Defective product, shoddy and rude service. I would never order a system from these guys again.

Update:

EndPCNoise's reply is full of excuses and lies. They didn't do a proper burn-in test until I sent the computer back a second time, after a month of not having my work desktop. Like their reply to this review, their emails to me were full of attitude that doing a proper repair is somehow a a huge favor.

They don't "wish" they could fix the problem, they're just using that as an excuse to avoid fixing their defective product. If they had even made a modicum of an attempt to provide decent service, they wouldn't have to make excuses.

This review was modified by _ivan on July 16 2010 03:36:20 PM

"I purchased a Quiet Elite Intel I7 computer from EndPCNoise. It was equipped with an ASUS P6X58D USB 3.0 supporting motherboard, an Intel I7-930 CPU, 6GB RAM, an 850 Watt Antec power supply and a Zotac GeForce GT240 1GB graphics card. I also got an Intel 160 GB SSD primary hard drive. The Antec P183 case is really built like a tank. The CPU is cooled with a Zalman 10X Flex cooler with a 110-120mm fan. The power supply also has a large fan and the case has a third fan. All I can say is this is a very fast and powerful computer and it makes absolutely NO noise. The hum from my monitors is louder. EndPCNoise built the machine on time, packed it well and I had zero problems. There is no question that you can buy high performance machines like this for less money, but I, for one, am tired of feeling like I'm in a wind tunnel listening to screaming fans and putting up with unwanted preloaded software. When I next feel the need to upgrade, I'll be back to them."

"I got my new PC from Endpcnoise a week ago. I'm blown away. I've never seen a computer built from such high quality components, or put together with such professionalism and care.

When I ordered this computer, I spoke with Luke at Endpcnoise. He's knowledgeable, very helpful, and gave me great advice. Thanks to Luke, I ordered a computer that matched my needs better than what I would've picked out on my own.

It's QUIET. Even quieter than my previous computer, which I bought from another company that was in the business of providing quiet computers.

It's incredibly FAST. I'm a software developer. There's a particular piece of software that I used as a test for this machine's speed. Using Visual C++ on my old machine (Pentium 4, 1.9 GHz), it took 2 mins, 20 secs to build. On my new machine, it takes 8 secs!

And on top of all that, it looks good! Especially on the inside. Everything's laid out elegantly. and the cables are routed with precision and skill.

When you buy a computer from Endpcnoise, they include a restore DVD that puts the machine back to its original configuration as shipped in less than 15 minutes. This turned into a lifesaver for me when Microsoft tech support messed up my machine and I needed to wind it back to the original clean Windows install configuration.

I'm writing this review for two reasons:

* altruistic: Endpcnoise did a great job and they deserve credit for it.

* selfish: I want Endpcnoise to stay in business so that I never have to buy a computer from anyone else.

This review was modified by MichaelTrigoboff on March 28 2010 04:37:04 PM

Share EndPCNoise.com's store rating

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member
EndPCNoise.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!