• Address: Jewelry Showroom 19109 36th Ave W Suite 100 Lynnwood, WA
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I am a researcher by nature. Everything worth doing or buying is done with a great deal of research on prices, satisfaction, reviews, quality, etc etc. I put a lot of research into finding a company to buy my engagement and wedding bands from. Since I already had my diamond I needed to find a company I could trust to sell me a quality setting without horrendously overpriced jewelry and who would be knowlageble and yet personable enough to really make me feel at ease and confldient in them and my purchase. I must have called Emma Parker a half dozen times prior to even placing my order just to ask questions as well as decide if they were the right company for the job. After all, this was going to be something I would have for the rest of our lives. And as always the staff was more than happy to personally answer any questions I had, if they didn't have the answer (which was a rare occasion) they got it and called me back. When I did finally place my order with Dan, both my husband and I felt confident in his and Emma Parker & Co's ability to help us materialize this ring which needed by our request specific prongs put on it. The ring came out BEAUTIFUL. The entire process, which can be so overwhelming and intimidating, we felt at ease and are SO glad we chose Emma Parker and Co for this important investment of ours, which now sits on my finger. Dan also was nice enough to work with the manufacturer to have my rings shipped to me overnight in time for Mother's Day, this is not standard of customer service, this is exceptional customer service that you would never get from a large scale competitor. Thank you so much staff, especially Dan! We are Emma Parker & Co customers for life."

"My fiance and I worked with Dan to find the perfect wedding bands for our upcoming marriage. My fiance wanted a tungsten carbide ring and Emma Parker had far better selection and prices than we found elsewhere. For my ring, Dan worked with me to find a ring with the exact dimensions that would match my engagement ring. Since we live in Seattle, Dan met us to show us samples, and helped identify rings that were not on the Emma Parker website that worked for us. I really liked the fact that we got the benefit of working with an online company (great prices), but still felt like we were working with a small business!"

"Dan and Tim did a fantastic job putting together the most amazing wedding band set ever while I was deployed over seas. The constant communication and quick response to every email was the cornerstone of their professionalism and dedication to customer service. Thank you both for making my engagement and soon to be wedding amazing with the perfect rings to bond our commitment to each other. "

"I can't say enough good things about Emma Parker. Tim and Dan are top notch. I never felt pressured to purchase something from them. They honestly just wanted to help me find exactly what I wanted and have expert knowledge in their trade. I would recommend you read the articles Tim has written on diamonds as they are extremely knowledgable and helpful in choosing a diamond. I started emailing Dan and Tim on Jan. 17th, 2012 and just recently made my purchase (April 13th, 2012). That alone is something very rare to find in the jewelry industry. Anytime you go into a brick and mortar store they are going to show you substandard stones for retail prices and try to sell you the whole time. I hope they can help you like they helped me."

Jefferson City, MO

"WOW! What a great experience we had with Emma Parker. My (now, thanks to EP :)) fiancé purchased my engagement ring online from Emma Parker. Like most, he was a little leary of ordering jewelry online. When he finally proposed and I saw the ring I was stunned! It was the MOST beautiful ring I've ever seen! Very nice quality, and definitely unique. I can't go anywhere without receiving compliments on it. We set a date, and it was time to order the matching wedding band. I couldn't find the WB anywhere on Emma Parker's site. I was able to find it on another site. I (thankfully) emailed Tim, and although he was on vacation, he not only found the band for me, but he also discounted it, and it wound up costing less than at the other site. The wedding band arrived today, and it is just perfect! I'm so glad we found Emma Parker... We will be lifelong customers. They actually have made shopping for jewelry an enjoyable experience, rather than the usual stressed out, high pressure, feel like you got ripped off experience (you know... Like at the mall shops).

Thank you Tim & staff! (if only you planned weddings too!)

"Great customer service, awesome product!
We were so glad we found Emma Parker. We were able to send several pictures of rings that we liked and combine features of both to make our perfect custom ring. Wonderful experience!

"I have ordered 2 separate times now from emma parker & co, and I can honestly say that I have been 100% satisfied every time. Tim went above and beyond to ensure that I recieved exactly what I wanted at a great price and in a timely manner. I definitely recommend this company for your jewelry needs!"

"I've never bought jewelry for either myself or another person in my entire life, so when I had to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend (now soon to be wife) I was a little bit worried. And since I had to buy the ring online because I was temporarily out of country, the fears of criminally high prices, cheap quality products and the possibility of being conned into buying something and never actually seeing the merchandise at all were, as far as I was concerned, all possibilities since I was buying over the internet. I spent many weeks scouring the internet for not only a company that had beautiful rings, but a company that I felt safe buying from. My search ended when I found Emma Parker & Co, and specifically when Tim responded to my e-mail enquiring about a specific ring within 5 minutes of me sending it. I had no idea that I could ever feel as safe as I did making as huge a purchase as an engagement ring as I did, not to mention with the ease and professionalism in which it was conducted. I am still amazed at what an incredible experience I had working with Tim and his team. I know for a fact that I will be coming straight back to Emma Parker & Co. for any and all of my jewelry needs in the future."

"Great experience with Emma Parker & Co. I did this transaction from opposite sides of the country and everything was still quick. Beautiful ring and great service. Will surely use again!"

"Working with Emma Parker was a very pleasant experience. At first we were a little concerned about doing business with a company over the internet, but the communication from the owner, Tim Andre, put us at ease. When the ring arrived, it was absolutely beautiful. The workmanship was wonderful. We got a fantastic ring at a very fair price "

"I checked out all the major names when searching for the perfect engagement ring and am so happy that I decided in using Emma Parker to help me. Tim was outstanding throughout the whole process. He gave me a great selection of rings to look at, listened to what I wanted and personally chose several beautiful diamonds with my budget and never tries to rush me in my decision making.

Tim responded honestly to every question and made some alteration to the split shank design to accommodate and larger center stone

Use Emma Parker and especially Tim to provide you with peace of mind with one of the most important decision and man will make in his life

The ring was a huge hit, looks amazing and my new fiancée is floating in cloud nine right now

"Stunning Product, Stellar Service!!!
My wife of 42 yrs lost her diamond on a 2 wk backpacking trip in Utah. After a good deal of searching of jewelry stores, found Emma Parker on-line. Thank Heaven. Tim was like working this through with an old friend. Very timely responses to email and phone enquiries. Superb service, and I KNEW he cared that we end up with something we'd be happy with for another 42 yrs! WE DID!!...and for a very reasonable price. You will absolutely not be disappointed. Through the process I very much appreciated the site's educational info re. selecting diamonds; very helpful; helped me get something we certainly couldn't afford a few decades ago. Go for it; You won't be disappointed!

"The engagement ring from Tim at Emma Parker is fabulous. Priced lower than similar rings at brick and mortar stores, this ring is simply stunning. Tim convinced me that I could not find a better looking stone at my price and he was RIGHT. The ring came in (on free overnight shipping!!!) and is better looking than any ring I viewed in a store.

Tim, you have a customer for life!!

"Agree with all other comments. When dealing with Tim you really do feel like you are the only customer he has. His attention to detail and willingness to communicate are legendary. To purchase a diamond (and select a setting that you have never tried on) from another country (we are in Australia!) from someone you have never met and then navigate through customs and duties may seem daunting (maybe even foolish?) but Tim held our hand through the whole process and the visual result, the quality and the value, exceeded our very high expectations. You can deal with this company with absolute confidence. Better choice, better service and better value than any high end jewellery store I have ever physically walked into (oh yeah, I've been in quite a few :-))"

"Tim at Emma Parker & Co helped me find the perfect Montana sapphire for my custom designed engagement ring without setting foot in his store (I live in Denver, Colorado). I had already designed a ring with a local jeweler but could not find a sapphire that included paperwork indicating where the sapphire was mined. Finding a stone that was mined in a socially and environmentally responsible manner was extremely important to me and my fiancé.

I was impressed from the beginning with Tim because he responded immediately to my inquiry and there was no pressure to buy the most expensive sapphire. The time he dedicated to me over the phone and email to answer all of my questions and find the perfect stone made me feel like I was working with him in person. When we had narrowed my choices down to two stones, Tim mailed both stones and let me choose which one I wanted. I kept one and returned the other one at no charge. If I didn’t choose either stone, Tim would have refunded me fully for both stones.

I could not have received better customer service from Tim. Given the significance of the purchase in my life and being nervous about making a purchase like this from a distance, Tim did an excellent job making me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Tim gained my trust and found me the perfect stone. I cannot recommend Tim and Emma Parker & Co highly enough.

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.