• Emma Parker & C Emma Parker & Co Elite Status
    • Address: Jewelry Showroom 19109 36th Ave W Suite 100 Lynnwood, WA
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Dan and Tim were great. I had a lot of questions about the engagement ring process that Dan promptly answered both by phone and email. Dan met me on a Saturday to view center diamond choices and then both Dan and Tim met me Monday evening to make the final decision. The ring that Adam at Sareen made is even more beautiful then I imagined and was finished ahead of schedule. My fiancé was blown away! Thank you for making this special moment in our lives one we'll never forget. Sincerely, Stuart & Kelsey (Seattle WA)"

"My fiance loves her ring! Dan was patient in getting the ring I wanted. He was prompt in his responses and informative in all the information he relayed to me. We sent email for about a month and in the end it was great. I could not have asked for more. Great service, great company. You cannot go wrong ordering from Emma Parker"

"I started out looking for rings with my fiance around Saskatchewan but we couldn't find anything in our price range that we liked. Everything seemed to be underwhelming or overpriced. I stumbled upon Emma Parker & Co on the internet and I was a little bit hesitant about ordering something like this online, especially since I don't do very much internet shopping. Dan was excellent to work with and responded promptly to all of our questions. Plus the ring looked fantastic and it is really one of the few times that something I've purchased exceeded my expectations. My fiance and I were shocked when we opened up the box. I still can't believe how beautiful the ring is. I will definitely be purchasing from Dan in the future."

"I started my search online for a jewellery company because the prices in stores seemed unusually high to me, especially when I was going to provide the main "center stone" diamond in my quest for a new diamond ring! After searching all over my town for a setting to put the diamond that I inherited from my grandmother in, I found Emma Parker on a Google search and instantly was amazed with the selection and prices of rings that Emma Parker had to offer. Also, finding a company who shipped to Canada isn't the easiest thing to do... so I immediately emailed a few questions to Dan, who was super quick to get back to me every time!

First off I must say I'm super picky and very indecisive, so after months of scrolling through countless pictures of diamond rings and (trust me) countless emails with questions to Dan. (Who was very patient with me!!) I finally settled on a setting!

I live in Canada, so I was originally going to just order a setting and get my stone set in the town where I live,so I asked around at a few stores here how much it would cost to set my stone in a setting ordered online. Well, I can tell you, that NONE of the stores recommended that I order online! And if they could even set my stone for me, it was going to cost me quite a bit! So... again I emailed Dan at Emma Parker, and got all the info I needed to ship my stone to them and get them to set it. I was nervous at first, but after reading all the awesome reviews that I did on this company, and the great experience I had so far, I decided to go through with it.

Well, I can tell you, BEST decision EVER! I received my halo diamond ring a few days before Christmas, and WOW, its absolutely AMAZING!!! And, to top it all off, I saved about $2,500 by not going through the stores where I live! The ring is absolutely breathtaking and everyone that has been curious about it is also amazed. Not only by my ring, but the price I paid for it! The pictures of their rings online are very nice, but don't really do justice to how beautiful they are in person. I was so indecisive on what setting to choose, but know now that I really couldn't have gone wrong!! It can be scary ordering such a big purchase online, but don't hesitate... DO IT!!! You will be amazed!!!!

I will definitely be a returning customer, and I recommend everyone I know to order with them if they are considering any big jewellery purchases. Emma Parker has amazing selection, service, and prices!!!

"First and foremost, the service and attention I received from Emma Parker & Co was superb!!! They were so pleasant to work with and they were able to meet all my needs. They had excellent communication and responded quickly when I had questions. The engagement ring I bought through them was beautiful and my fiance was very very happy with it. When I was getting ready to propose and let them know about the date I needed it by, they worked with me to get it to me on time. My experience with them was excellent and I would certainly recommend them to my friends."

"I have nothing but good to say about Dan and Tim. From our first interaction to the final delivery, these guys were nothing short of perfection. Dan worked with me from step one right through to the final step ensuring that every concern was taken care of. Dan's vast knowledge when it comes to diamonds is very evident. His passion for his work is evident, and as clients, we get to reap the rewards. In this day and age it is difficult to find a company who takes this kind of care with their clients. Dan and Tim are the epitome of excellent customer service!

The ring itself was simply breathtaking. My fiancée loves it and continues to get some amazing feedback from family and friends on it.

We will be returning in the future to get our bands from Emma Parker. In my opinion, there really isn't another option for jewellery.

Gold Coast Australia

"My fiance and I spent a long time browsing all the well known jewelry stores here as well as some not so well known to find the perfect ring for me in our budget. We were very disappointed with what you get for what you pay for (we live in Australia) so we began researching on the net in the US. We knew the style of ring and look that I wanted and narrowed it down to three jewelers - White Flash, Good Old Gold and Emma Parker & Co. We were very nervous in the beginning being so far away and had never made such an expensive purchase online before so all the 'what ifs' went through our minds but it was the way Tim and Dan from Emma Parker & Co responded to our email enquiries that sealed the deal for us in choosing and trusting them. They were FANTASTIC and the only one's that actually 'cared' about the importance of what were hoping to purchase! Professional, informative, honest, supportive, prompt and thorough. They made sure they knew what we wanted asking all the right questions before proceeding and never once put making a sale before making sure we were happy with what ring we had chosen.
> When the ring arrived we stood there, said 1..2..3 and opened the box..WOW!!!
> It was everything we hoped for and more and its all thanks to Tim and Dan. The quality, workmanship and beauty of my ring is outstanding and for the cost there is no comparison to what we would have ended up with had we purchased locally.
> Thank you so very very much! I cant take my eyes off it and you were right..I do need a new pair of sunglasses now!

modified review This review was modified by Melsg on October 02 2012 01:27:31 PM

"I can not say enough to praise Dan and Emma Parker & Co. My finance proposed with a nice diamond and basic band so I can pick my own setting. I started my search since April 2012 and found Emma Parker & Co. I was so impressed with their unique designs and fair price for the settings. I started the contact with the company and Dan was my rep. I had tons of questions and requests and Dan answered them all and even showed me the pictures of my personalized designs. He was never pushy or trying to sell. Dan checked in periodically to see if I have any more questions or need more help. We finally decided to purchase the setting that caught my eye in the first place. We were very nervous about online shopping for such a big purchase to say the least. The setting arrived within 10 days. I couldn't believe my eye when I saw the setting:it is amazing, and it looks just like the picture on the website.
We tried three different jewelers to set the diamond onto the setting, and they all had trouble with it and wanted to charge me an arm and a leg. I told Dan about my frustration, and he convinced me to send the setting and the diamond to him. Dan and his jeweler set the diamond onto the setting with no problem at all and it was FREE and they covered the shipping as well. I got the finished product with very little time. I was so very pleased with the product and the service, and I will recommend them to all my friends.
I received tons of compliments about the ring so far and I can't wait to wear it with my wedding dress in May next year.

CariThompson's Avatar
North Carolina

"My fiancé and I had a terrific experience with Emma Parker!! We were very apprehensive using a company we found 'online' to reset my diamond but Tim and Dan went above and beyond to make the experience as easy as possible. They were helpful every step of the way and were always happy to explain things and answer our questions, quickly, by email or phone. We felt very comfortable that we were working with a reputable company and were DELIGHTED with the results when my engagement ring and matching band were delivered. "

"I contacted Emma Parker about a specific ring and needed it significantly faster than their website said they could have it by. The customer service was fantastic through the entire process and the ring was ready a day earlier than even the very rushed estimate they gave me. The ring looks great. I have no complaints with this company. I would recommend them to anyone. "

"I am a researcher by nature. Everything worth doing or buying is done with a great deal of research on prices, satisfaction, reviews, quality, etc etc. I put a lot of research into finding a company to buy my engagement and wedding bands from. Since I already had my diamond I needed to find a company I could trust to sell me a quality setting without horrendously overpriced jewelry and who would be knowlageble and yet personable enough to really make me feel at ease and confldient in them and my purchase. I must have called Emma Parker a half dozen times prior to even placing my order just to ask questions as well as decide if they were the right company for the job. After all, this was going to be something I would have for the rest of our lives. And as always the staff was more than happy to personally answer any questions I had, if they didn't have the answer (which was a rare occasion) they got it and called me back. When I did finally place my order with Dan, both my husband and I felt confident in his and Emma Parker & Co's ability to help us materialize this ring which needed by our request specific prongs put on it. The ring came out BEAUTIFUL. The entire process, which can be so overwhelming and intimidating, we felt at ease and are SO glad we chose Emma Parker and Co for this important investment of ours, which now sits on my finger. Dan also was nice enough to work with the manufacturer to have my rings shipped to me overnight in time for Mother's Day, this is not standard of customer service, this is exceptional customer service that you would never get from a large scale competitor. Thank you so much staff, especially Dan! We are Emma Parker & Co customers for life."

"My fiance and I worked with Dan to find the perfect wedding bands for our upcoming marriage. My fiance wanted a tungsten carbide ring and Emma Parker had far better selection and prices than we found elsewhere. For my ring, Dan worked with me to find a ring with the exact dimensions that would match my engagement ring. Since we live in Seattle, Dan met us to show us samples, and helped identify rings that were not on the Emma Parker website that worked for us. I really liked the fact that we got the benefit of working with an online company (great prices), but still felt like we were working with a small business!"

"Dan and Tim did a fantastic job putting together the most amazing wedding band set ever while I was deployed over seas. The constant communication and quick response to every email was the cornerstone of their professionalism and dedication to customer service. Thank you both for making my engagement and soon to be wedding amazing with the perfect rings to bond our commitment to each other. "

"I can't say enough good things about Emma Parker. Tim and Dan are top notch. I never felt pressured to purchase something from them. They honestly just wanted to help me find exactly what I wanted and have expert knowledge in their trade. I would recommend you read the articles Tim has written on diamonds as they are extremely knowledgable and helpful in choosing a diamond. I started emailing Dan and Tim on Jan. 17th, 2012 and just recently made my purchase (April 13th, 2012). That alone is something very rare to find in the jewelry industry. Anytime you go into a brick and mortar store they are going to show you substandard stones for retail prices and try to sell you the whole time. I hope they can help you like they helped me."

Jefferson City, MO

"WOW! What a great experience we had with Emma Parker. My (now, thanks to EP :)) fiancé purchased my engagement ring online from Emma Parker. Like most, he was a little leary of ordering jewelry online. When he finally proposed and I saw the ring I was stunned! It was the MOST beautiful ring I've ever seen! Very nice quality, and definitely unique. I can't go anywhere without receiving compliments on it. We set a date, and it was time to order the matching wedding band. I couldn't find the WB anywhere on Emma Parker's site. I was able to find it on another site. I (thankfully) emailed Tim, and although he was on vacation, he not only found the band for me, but he also discounted it, and it wound up costing less than at the other site. The wedding band arrived today, and it is just perfect! I'm so glad we found Emma Parker... We will be lifelong customers. They actually have made shopping for jewelry an enjoyable experience, rather than the usual stressed out, high pressure, feel like you got ripped off experience (you know... Like at the mall shops).

Thank you Tim & staff! (if only you planned weddings too!)

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.