• 1
  • 2

"Sent payment. The only time I heard from them was receipt of payment. I have tried contacting them numerous times via e-mail and fax and have never heard back from them. "

"I ordered a dishwasher for $200 less than any competitor plus free shipping, plus they promise to send me a free Nano iPod. I paid via credit card. Today, they sent me an email telling me to pay via Western Union to an "Evan Clark". I called their number, but it says they are closed on Weekend.

THIS IS A SCAM. No way will I send them cash via Western Union. I will cancel the order on Monday and get a new credit card number to prevent fraud.

My invoice says "Electonics For Less, Inc." in Atlanta, GA. Website is www.electoforless.com

BBB shows:
Electronics For Less
www.electroforless.com
225 N 17th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103

"I ordered a dishwasher for $200 less than any competitor plus they promise to send me a free Nano iPod. I paid via credit card. Today, they sent me an email telling me to pay via Western Union to an "Evan Clark". I called their number, but it says they are closed on Weekend.

BBB shows:
Electronics For Less
www.electroforless.com
225 N 17th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103

modified review This review was modified by dd60 on November 13 2007 08:41:55 AM

"THIS IS A SCAM, THEY ASK YOU TO PAY WITH WESTER UNION AND AFTER THAT YOU DON´T EVER HERE FROM THEM AGAIN. forget ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE, THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY."

"I ordered a laptop SONY VAIO VGN-FE590 for $726.00 including Shipping cost of $82.00 (UPS 2nd Day Air) and Western union money transfer fee of $60 on 09/21/2007 but so far I haven't receive anything but an invoice. I tried many times to reach them by email or phone but what I received is nothing. Thus, I started thinking that Electronics4less website is a scam and I was defraud of over $700 for shopping with them."

"www.electroforless.com IS A SCAM!
I ordered multiple products from www.electroforless.com- confirmation e-mail told me to pay by western union. The 1-800-961-5631 customer service told me the same thing. I looked up their business as reported on www.electroforless.com---Electronics for Less, Inc. 164-04 Jamaica Avenue, Jamaica, New York, 11432 and called their local number.
Electronics for Less is a small store with NO WEB SITE. The wonderful store owner said that www.electroforless.com is not affiliated with them and is a scam, do not send them money.
So, common sense dictates, Electronics for Less, Inc. is a wonderful store to buy from in person in Jamaica, New York and any online presence at this time claiming to be such entity and asking for wire transfers, checking account numbers, or using a credit card transaction service is doing business ILLEGALLY.
As of 08-28-07 www.electro4less.com, www.electronics4less.com, and www.electronicsforless.com did not load any website. So as far as site confusion, I cannot commit with as much confidence as the fact that www.electroforless.com is a scam.

"Avoid this company people if you know what's good for you. They operated under several names: ElectroDelivered, Bluestarelectro, ps3worlddirect, electroutpost, etc.

Most current name Electrics 4 Less (electroforless). You can read their scam stories here where people were out of the $$$$: http://www.resellerratings.com/seller_info.pl?seller_id=16407&comment=329103#comment329103

"Bought a Panasonic KX-TG6502B plus 2 expandable handsets from Electronics4less. They shipped me used products that were also defective (the phone was unable to access dial tone on both lines). I sent it back and it took them a whole month to recredit my account. I had to email 3 times and call twice before they reluctantly credited my account. When they finally did credit my account, they withdrew $40, even though the product they sent me was defective. These people are dishonest and totally lack a responsiblity to service their product. They have no integrity in their business dealings and are unresponsive to customer problems. DO NOT BUY FROM ELECTRONICS4LESS!!! they are unethical!"

"I dont know if we're talkin about the same company, but it was a pleasure doing business with them. I received my chip three days after i placed the order. :)"

"i bought a xecuter 2 pro and after installing it with te pogo adapter and soldering it a number of times in 3 diffrent xboxes i couldnt get the chip to work, so i emailed twice about getting a replacement or at least have it tested i never got a reply, the order procces was fine and product came in a timley matter, but i was not impressed with the customer service, so after never getting the chip replaced or tested i just gave up, so to the trash it went"

"I had to contact 2CheckOut.com (the credit card processor) to get a refund because Electronics4less aka Mods4less.com stopped responding to my emails not too long after I returded 3 of 4 of the items I got along with a $30 money order for the difference to get replacement items. I was notified by 2CheckOut.com that I would be receiving a refund (I assume from 2Checkout themselves). I went to the Mods4less.com site to log in and I was not able to I am not sure if the invoice number is correct. Below is a paste of the very first email I got from Ronek Patel to help verify the legitemicy of my claim. Tread carefully at Mods4less.

Mods4Less
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 601
Detailed Invoice: http://www.mods4less.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=601
Date Ordered: Friday 07 March, 2003

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions

"I ordered a X-cuter2Lite from www.mods4less.com (same as electronics4less) that was posted online as shipping in 24hours. It has now been 504 hours and they have only emailed me twice. Once to ask for my order number and another time to tell me the backordered products were shipping. Well they never shipped.

Once I went to PayPal about getting my money back they sent this to PalPal:

-Transaction Date: Mar 24, 2003
-Transaction Amount: -$44.05
-Case Number: PP-015-443-829
-Seller's Name: ##########
-Seller's Email: payment@mods4less.com
-The seller has provided the following information in response to
-your complaint, indicating that the item was shipped.
-Tracking Company: USPS
-Tracking Number: 0103 8555 7490 3610 2124

The problem is that my order took place the next day!!

-Order Number: 686
-Detailed Invoice:
-http://www.mods4less.com/catalog/account_history_info.php/order_id/686
-Date Ordered: Tuesday 25 March, 2003

So either they are prophets that can see the future and send things out before ordered, or they are incompetent and irresponsible. So if you get a chance to order from ##### and ###### of mods4less.com or electronics4less.com you might want to think about it.

Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!