• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

"Great price and ordering process was simple. Product arrived on time and with no damage from shipping"

"Great deal, came on time, exactly what I wanted. Excellent warranty and working beautifully. "

"East Coast TV's provided me with a great TV at a great price. Other reviews made me a little hesitant because they said how customer service would pester them about other products ect... They are a small business... They don't try to sell you stuff anymore than they should be. I got the basic shipping and got the TV in a matter of a few days, from NJ to MD. Thank you East Coast TV's."

"Pleasant dealings, and excellent pricing if you're not a spur of the moment type purchaser. Five (5) days is nothing to wait for such excellent pricing and delivery terms."

"Good service and product delivered as ordered."

"My experience was great, good prices, fast delivery!"

" The price at East Coast is the best I found on the internet... Keep in mind that with a large TV you will need separate insurance and white glove delivery. The Pros at East Coast were professional to work with and got the TV to me as quickly as possible. The TV arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely buy from them again. They are professional NY businessmen, who may come off as a little gruff on the phone to some, but don't be put off. These are great guys to work with - they know their products. Even after adding shipping and insurance, their prices are unbeatable! I still saved about $1,000 on the Sharp 80" over the lowest price on Amazon and the big box stores and it was in factory sealed new condition.

"Pay a little more and buy somewhere else. Their customer service and delivery process are terrible. They have zero interest in helping you once they have charged your credit card.

UPDATE: I have received a call from the Manager and he is working with me to resolve the issues. I appreciate the follow up. I plan to update/revise my rating next week if they handle issue as promised.

"Good price - at least I couldn't find any better. Not sure I completely agree with the 1.5% insurance that was added to the purchase price, but it is negligible anyway.

It was my second purchase from this retailer.

"East Coast TVs had the 2nd lowest price for the TV I was interested in. I picked East Coast TVs because at first glance, they seemed to be a reputable company and the better choice. I placed the order online and checked out. Within an hour East Coast TVs called me to talk about the purchase and to let me know that there was a better model for just a little bit more. They also explained all their shipping methods, so I ended up upgrading to the White Glove Delivery. The White Glove Delivery includes the delivery, unbox and plug in of the TV to make sure all is good. Overall, my experience was great! I have all ready referred East Coast TVs to another client."

"Awesome TV and service. I ordered my TV on a Saturday afternoon and had my TV by that Wednesday. Such a clear picture it feels like I'm in the TV. I'm extremely happy with the TV quality which I must tip my hat to Samsung for such great quality but also very pleased with east coast TV delivery service and customer service."

"I was a little weary at first but I went ahead and bought the TV from them because the price was so unbelievable when compared to anybody else, especially Best Buy. I bought a Sony 4k 65 inch tv and it has been awesome so far. My only complaint was that they sold me on this White glove delivery that they promised in 7 to 10 business days and it cost me an extra $50 but it took like 14 business days, so I ended up paying for a service that they did not deliver on. Products and product prices are great, be careful with the extra services that they sell."

"It was a very nice experience doing business with East Coast TV. They were efficient,expedient, pleasant and we received the grill we ordered in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do business with them again."

"Other than the price of the TV everything else was not professional. Bad customer service especially from the guy at the order desk sounds and talks like somebody on the Sapranos total slimeball. The shipping company they use lies about delivery day. And the online coupon code on their websites is very deceptive only giving you discount if you mail them a check. Who does that Anymore? Other than that I received my Tv in good shape and best price."

"Very nice pricing, items was exactly as described with quick delivery. I would buy from them again."

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.