• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Between my family and friends, we have purchased 5 total televisions from East Coast TVs. Every experience has been met with professionalism and quality products for significantly lower cost than any of the major retailers. I will continue to use East Coast TVs for any future television and continue to provide their company information to any individual looking to purchase a new TV."

"Purchased a Samsung from ECTV. Saved a few hundred dollars from stores in my area. TV was delivered right to my door as scheduled. Excellent service! Would definetly buy my next TV from them. I have also passed along their website to many friends who were also happy with their purchases. Thanks ECTV. Eric K ;)"

"Purchased large Mitsubishi LCD TV and it was a great experience."

"East Coast TVs did a superb job with every aspect of the purchase. The great PRICE was the best part, and the TV arrived on time and in perfect condition. After purchasing the model I desired online, I spoke with one of their sales representatives who gave me a great deal on the 2015 model of the same Samsung TV I was purchasing. Thanks, East Coast! I will be back soon for my next purchase!"

"Reasonable shipping times, way better prices and the quality of my TV is excellent! I've never been this happy after purchasing a new product of any kind. Absolutely amazing!"

"Excellent service fast shipping I would recommend east coast tvs."

"Great delivery service and able to handle the system with care in the process. Definitely will use this merchant again to order TV products."

"Good prices and great inventory. Shipped within 24 hours after placing order. Convinced my brother to purchase there too."

"My experience with East Coast TV's was fantastic from start to finish. The sales person was knowledgeable, my order was placed quickly, and everything was delivered quickly. I will gladly order from East Coast TV's again."

"I ordered a 65" Samsung TV over the phone from Mike on 5/5/15 and received it via White Glove Delivery on 5/12/15. I feel 7 days is good for a TV this big to come from New Jersey to Florida. The delivery men from AM Trucking came on time and were very professional with the delivery. The unboxed it, plugged it in and went over what to look for while the intro was playing. The deliver a lot of these TV's so they are very familiar with them.
I did have some questions after the purchase so I emailed customer service and they sent an email to have me call them back because I had missed their call. I called the number and they answered my questions with no problems. I did have a concern about the cost of the shipping insurance but it was still a better price than any where else I found. The TV is playing great and the picture is better than my 55" Sony Bravia as it should be since its a 4k 3d TV Overall I was very pleased with my purchase.

"Great service. Quick delivery. Will look to them first next time for sure."

" Great service and product. I have purchased several items from East Coast TV and was always very satisfied ..."

"My experience with East Coast TV's was excellent.
My Tvs arrived as advertised and I saved a ton of money.
They will be the first ones I call when I need something else I need that they sell.
Jack, Minneapolis

"Salesman was great. He was very helpful in choosing the best TV for my desires. Pricing was better than I could find elsewhere. Completely satisfied with the excellent service. "

"I love this TV (UN65HU9000). Brand new and great price, Fast shipping-THANKS"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.