• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

"Ordered, received verification call and was shipped in 2-3 days. Received in excellent condition and notified prior to delivery. The item I purchased was cheaper then Walmart and no sales tax."

"I was charged for a "delivery insurance" which I don't
believe is honest.( It protects Eastcoast not me and who
is the Insurer ?
Yours Truly
George Mirra

"Dont know what all the complaints are about got a great price on samsung 65'' curved 4k tv and got it 3 days later!! just as described extremly happy with the tv.
the hardest part of the purchase was reading what stupid people wrote in thier reviews. Sure they try to sell you the extras, but who doesn't these days. If you don't want them then don't buy them, but don't cry about it when they try and sell you them.
Would buy from again.

"This is a revision to my original review. There were issues with my order that were resolved by East Coast TV. I received the TV in fine working condition and a great price."

"I spoke with tony and he was great to deal with !!!! took care of all my needs and great service !! will buy from again !!! Thanks TONY ! 5 STARS !!!"

"WOW - Extreme customer service! After an issue with my order, the store manager called me outside of their normal store hours to give me his personal guarantee he would make things right. Someone is going to be very happy on Fathers' Day!!"

"I was hesitant before ordering a TV from them, but their price even with the White Glove Delivery was so great I had to take a chance (hundreds less than amazon). They will call you and advise you to upgrade to the White Glove Delivery shipping service by AM Home Delivery (It's faster and they bring the TV in and plug it in and make sure it's working before leaving). -It's reasonable and worth the extra money. AM Home Delivery did a great job and delivered the Brand New TV with no issue.
The TV is fantastic so far and I would DEFINITELY order from them in the future. -Thank you East Coast TVs you guys are great!

"Testing direct review link, please do not publish"

"Couldnt be more pleased with my new samsung 75" series 8 TV and how everything was handled. except didnt like when the price went down 200 dollars the day after i ordered it.Should be reasonable time allowed to recieve the lower price.Maybe I should win an IPad mini to make up for it ???"

"This is my second TV from these guys and both times great service and delivery. I was very worried with some peoples reviews on the shipping company but they were great. It's like anything 1 bad person runies it for everyone. Watch out big box stores these."

"East Coast TV was a pleasure to do business with. They had very competitive pricing, delivery was handled with no fuss. "

"Great Service, Delivered with no problems. Competitively Priced. I am shopping from them again."

"Excellent customer service. Their phone sales support was knowledgeable and helpful. I particularly like the shipping company that they use. They were flexible when I needed to change the ship to location at the last minute."

"The price was low and the service was excellent. I would certainly buy from them again."

"The is excellent, price was good, delivered faster than I was assuming.
I would recommend my family and friends to check their web side before making any purchase.

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.