• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"very very good tv the best i have ever seen"

"Good value! Purchased a Samsung LED that no one else was having in stock anymore, at a really good price."

"We found the best price on the Samsung tv we were shopping for at East Coast TV. The customer service was excellent. Shipping was super fast and delivery was professional and courteous! "

"Great TV with great price!"

"Great plasma TV at a great price...friendly customer service, fast shipping with no issues other than a small issue with delivery scheduling, but overall very satisfied with the experience."

"I did a lot of research and no one could beat the prices at East Coast TVs. The order process was easy and the delivery was on time and professional. Hard to ask for more."

"I had an excellent experience purchasing my TV from East Coast TV's. "

"Extremely professional, a very quick and efficient transaction and extraordinary service."

"Was a little nervous purchasing a high priced item at first. Turned out to be a great experience. Thank you."

"East Coast TV saved me hundreds on my 60" Samsung Smart TV, and that included delivery and setup!

A friend
Recommended ECTV and I'm glad I checked them out! Now, I recommend ECTV!

"Customer service was fantastic and shipping was upgraded to home delivery. Hdmi cables were also replaced as requested instead of a complimentary wall mount. Prices are unbeatable! Definitely recommend."

"I found East Coast TV when checking on the internet for a new TV. East Coast delivered the new TV promptly and I have been very satisfied with the performance. I have had no need for service in the 18 months since I bought it & will be sure to include East Coast in my search for my next TV"

"East Coast TV's has exceptional prices and probably the lowest prices you will find for what you're looking for. There are various shipping options as well as warranties. After my order I received a courtesy call during which I upgraded to white glove shipping and a longer warranty. The total price I paid for everything was still a couple hundred dollars lower than what the next lowest price I found on just the TV itself (i.e. no warranty, shipping, etc.) The salesperson was very honest about the information and I was even offered a discount on a wall mount and a free HDMI cable. I already had a TV mount, but since I was ordering online, I appreciated that I wasn't left out to dry after making such a large purchase. I am very happy with my shopping experience at East Coast TV's and highly recommended them if you're in the market for a quality television."

"Excellent Customer Service!! Would buy from them again."

"I bought a Samsung UN65F8000 from East Coast TVs. It was painless and quick. They called once trying to sell me their "white glove delivery" then i pay for $100 more ( next time i will Ideclined and that was it). The TV showed up a week or so later (to Texas) and was exactly what I thought it would be (beautiful)."

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.