• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

"Good prices and great inventory. Shipped within 24 hours after placing order. Convinced my brother to purchase there too."

"My experience with East Coast TV's was fantastic from start to finish. The sales person was knowledgeable, my order was placed quickly, and everything was delivered quickly. I will gladly order from East Coast TV's again."

"I ordered a 65" Samsung TV over the phone from Mike on 5/5/15 and received it via White Glove Delivery on 5/12/15. I feel 7 days is good for a TV this big to come from New Jersey to Florida. The delivery men from AM Trucking came on time and were very professional with the delivery. The unboxed it, plugged it in and went over what to look for while the intro was playing. The deliver a lot of these TV's so they are very familiar with them.
I did have some questions after the purchase so I emailed customer service and they sent an email to have me call them back because I had missed their call. I called the number and they answered my questions with no problems. I did have a concern about the cost of the shipping insurance but it was still a better price than any where else I found. The TV is playing great and the picture is better than my 55" Sony Bravia as it should be since its a 4k 3d TV Overall I was very pleased with my purchase.

"Great service. Quick delivery. Will look to them first next time for sure."

" Great service and product. I have purchased several items from East Coast TV and was always very satisfied ..."

"My experience with East Coast TV's was excellent.
My Tvs arrived as advertised and I saved a ton of money.
They will be the first ones I call when I need something else I need that they sell.
Jack, Minneapolis

"Salesman was great. He was very helpful in choosing the best TV for my desires. Pricing was better than I could find elsewhere. Completely satisfied with the excellent service. "

"I love this TV (UN65HU9000). Brand new and great price, Fast shipping-THANKS"

"Brought a Samsung curve 65 inch, East Coast sales staff were very helpful, originally the TV came with a stand that turned out to be defective, contacted the store, they replaced it with no problem, overall very good experience with them."

"My experience with East Coast TVs has been exellent. I bought a Samsung 8000 Series and this product is fantastic but most importantly was the super price that I found with East Coast TVs. This espesific Tv was for almost $3k in different stores. But thankfully with East Coast I just payed about $2k. I am just waiting the moment to make business with them again. I always recommend East Coast to everyone one "

"Less than a year ago I bought a 65" Samsung smart TV from East Coast TV along with their 2-year warranty. This was my second TV purchase from them. Just as the last time, it showed up perfect delivered by their white glove service who brought it into my home, plugged it in and checked that it worked properly before leaving - a great value.

Two months ago I thought I was having a problem with the same TV's sound so I contacted East Coast TV by email. I immediately received a response offering to help. While it turned out that the problem was only my defective wire between the TV and home theater, it's good to know that East Coast is there if it ever needs servicing.

Therefore, I highly recommend that when anyone is looking to buy a TV or other product, to take a few minutes to get a quote from East Coast before making any purchases. I'm glad I did.

"Among the best values in TV purchasing sources. Although add-ons are offered, they are not required. Product was delivered as promised and continues to be in fine working order. I would use them again on my next TV purchase."

"I fantastic company to work with and I will purchase from them again !"

"Best TV ever... and a great deal!"

"East cost tv's price was outstanding compared to anyone in the north east region. I was very impressed with the customer service I received. When I first bought the tv the person who took my order was very friendly and gave me a 6' hdmi cable for my new tv. "

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.