• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-8pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"I ordered a Samsung UN65F8000 on March 19th and the status of my order remained "processing" until March 25th. My emails to customer service were ignored. I was charged an additional $64.88 for "Shipping Protection." "White Glove Shipping" cost $119. That was a lot to pay for such slow shipping. I was supposed to receive an HDMI cable, but that never arrived. The TV was not damaged in any way, but it wasn't a good experience, overall."

"Very positive experience buying a new Samsung TV."

"I bought a 75" Samsung from East Coast TVs. They followed my on-line order up with a personal call to talk shipping, as well as other services they offered. No prssure to buy more, it was aimed at understanding what I wanted and ensuring i received it. Delivery was faster than quoted, and the set itself is amazing. I would buy from them again without hesitation."

"I will definitely buy from this company again.
Customer service was great. The sales person called me to inform me I had ordered incorrectly and still honored the sales price after promo was over. Delivery people were also friendly and helpful.

"I was very impressed with the knowledge and honesty of the salesperson I dealt with. He made me aware of the extra costs and also the difference in TV's. He was not afraid to tell me the truth and not just what I wanted to hear."

"This is my second purchase from this company. I am just as pleased now as I was the first time in dealing with them. The manager, Tony and his support team were extremely helpful in getting me the best deal and assisting me with my purchase. A double thumbs up for East Coast TV's!!

Jim Mulvihill

"TV was the best price on the net. Arrived as promised. Works great!Would definitely use East Coast again."

"very good customer service and very competitive prices"

"The best pricing I could find. The free shipping advertising is very misleading. Overall I would say I am satisfied."

"I ordered a Panasonic ZT60 Plasma TV from East Coast TVs to replace a Pioneer Elite my shippers broke in transit.

East Coast TVs had the TV in stock I wanted. The TV shipped quickly and arrive in perfect condition.

I would buy from them again.

"The initial purchase price of the TV was great. The total cost rose after having to add shipping and insurance, but I still got it cheaper than I could find it locally (Best Buy, Sears, Sams Club). So it was still a good deal. Unless you live in their very defined delivery area, just plan on paying shipping. Their web site seems to be a little deceiving in their reference to free shipping and their separate delivery map of the U.S.

The sales person was polite and helpful...a little strong on trying to sell the extended warranty, but still pleasant to deal with.

The TV itself was delivered in excellent condition - the original packaging was in great shape. And the delivery guys were friendly. They opened the box enough to plug in the TV to make sure it worked, and were in and out quickly. I cannot really give a true-to-form rating on their normal delivery time, as it was during one of the winter storms that had traffic stuck on the interstates for several days. So that delayed our shipment beyond what would have been normal.

All-in-all, I would buy from them again.

"Awesome experience. First the price, and then the delivery!! East Coast TVs did an amazing job, and we couldn't be happier with our new TV!!"

"I bought my new 60 inch Samsung Plasma from East Coast TVs. I took a look at them because they had a significantly lower price than the big box guys. I upgraded my deliver service for a couple of bucks more, and I got my TV in less than a week. The white glove delivery guys unpacked the TV and made sure it worked before I signed for it. I saved around $500 from the BB guys.

I was worried because I read bad reviews largely because East Coast does up sell the delivery service. I get that. But, if you do the math, it is a no-brainer. My experience has been very good.

"East coast tvs had good customer service and they will try to explain any questions you might have about your order.. Unlike the white glove service they used.. They were very rude and didn't give a damn about my product or my house where they were delivering.. I rather wait longer on my product then to have that service deliver my order again.."

"Would highly recommend East Coast TV to anyone looking to make an online purchase. I bought a Weber grill from them. Completely satisfied with entire purchase. Shane "

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.