• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"Good luck getting someone on the phone. I ordered a TV and over a week later it's not shipped. I called to find out why and nobody ever picked up the phone. The next day I got an email asking me to call them to confirm the order. I've called twice now, and nobody has yet to answer the phone (on hold over 10 minutes each time).

This makes me VERY suspicious!

"Great customer service .......I had a problem with tv and snt repair guy write away and replaced tv asap"

"Excellent price - fast shipping - great delivery service."

"This was the least expensive on the web or in store. Fast delivery. Just make sure you understand what is included with in home installation and setup when you order"

"great price, quick delivery,freindly employees. I'm not sure if the white glove was worth it."

"Great service! great prices!"

"great overall transaction...I would buy from again and recommend "

"Great price...fast shiiping....new in box product..all warranties included. What more can you want. I have purchased several TV's off East Coast over the past 5 years..highly recommended"

"I have purchased several TV's from East Coast TVs, two (65" and 55") for myself and at least 3 more for my business and relatives over the last 2 years. I think they have been great to deal with. Great prices, fast delivery, and checking that the TV is operational upon delivery. Once, a TV was not operational and the shipper took it back and another was delivered a few days later. I do recall some pressure to purchase an extended warranty and some special shipping service the first time I purchased from them, but I refused these extras and still got the TV promptly. I don't recall any pressure on subsequent purchases. I see that some persons have had complaints and wrote bad reviews, but maybe East Coast TV's are doing a better job these days. I have no complaints and have recommended them to friends."

"I purchased a Samsung Smart 60" TV from East Coast and was very happy with the customer service I received. I had been searching the internet and my local stores and this was the best deal I could find. My TV is awesome and we are enjoying it. They even through in two pair of 3D glasses!"

"I ordered a 60" Samsung Plasma flatscreen. They called me after my order and went over my order and offered various options. Great service. "

"After discussing the purchase with the head manager, I am quite pleased with the purchase f the Samsung 75 H 6350. I highly recommend East Coast TV."

"Talked with the seller about my parameters for viewing and settled for a 63" Samsung UHD TV. Very friendly and knowledgeable. He gave me real info not the salesman info for that I am impressed. The TV itself is great but what makes the difference is the buying experience with a seller who takes the time to talk rationally about your wishes and the alternatives. Delivery came as advertised. Overall a great shopping experience."

"Excellent quality, excellent service, excellent price!
End of discussion.

"Customer service is the best I've ever experience in a long time. Delivery was on time as promised.
As a matter of fact I bought another tv about the same time for my son.
I will always shop with east coast tv for my electronics needs.

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.