• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"My wife and I were very satisfied with East Coast TV. I dealt with Sales Manager Steve, who was competent, helpful, and friendly. He "cut to the chase" quickly. Deal done within 10 to 15 minutes. Merchandise delivered on time, as promised. Would recommend EC TV to anyone. Best deal we found after extensive internet "research."

"The best for customer service but the shipping and handling was a little long. Will definitely be buying again for their unbeatable prices."

"Prompt response and quick shipment. Product exactly as described and at low price"

"shipper very poor misplaced shipment, took over 3weeks to get it and they asked for money after hook up that i paid east coast to do.I will say east coast did refund the fee i paid them for fast shipping service."

"The prices at East Cost TVs can't be beat anywhere, and recieved the TV directlly to my family room within a few days. I could'n't have been happier, both the the TV and East Coast TVs. Great service and great price!"

"Wow! What a great experience. My installer told me to give East Coast a try and I could not have been happier. From start to finish everything went great."

"Great prices, fast delivery and even better customer service!"

" I purchased a 90 " Sharp TV from you back in August ,2013.
Not only did you have the best price ,but the overall experience was second to none. A new model was just coming out and I was told to get it instead of the current model. Your salesman was very helpful in making sure I had all the right accessories for the installation. It was delivered in the time frame promised and have not had any problems since. I have recommended East Coast TV to my family and friends and would not hesitate to purchase another product from you in the future.
Signed ,
Very Happy Customer

"Fast delivery and great service"

"I ordered an LG 55 3D smart TV fro East coast TV with an extended warranty. The price was better than anywhere else on-line or brick and mortar.

I look forward to purchasing my next TV from East Coast TV's/

"Best price for my LED t.v. Best service from East Coast TVs. Very happy with all the help they gave me."

"What a fantastic experience. Blows the big boxes away. Save save save. Great customer service too. Recycle the big box and go online to East Coast TV's. By far the best online site and Coast to Coast the best prices anywhere. "

"With East Coast TVs your Non Stop Delivery service will be at your door anywhere in the United States before you can say YES It's Here! "

"Steve Esposito at East Coast TVs took great care of my order for a Samsung 65 inch TV with additional 3 year warranty. He is a great sales professional who is direct and yet personal. Steve spent the time to educate on myself on the TV, warranty, and shipping process, answering all my questions. Shipping team for the White Glove service took excellent care of out of the box delivery to our family room location and initial power up, but does not wait for cable connect and broadcast checkout. Based on excellence service and cost, I would definitely buy from East Coast TV again. Allen in North Carolina"

"I have been planning on buying a new tv for several months and targeted Black Friday to make this happen. I talked extensively with sales representatives from all major local retail stores to determine tv brand, size and cost for my liking. In addition, I spent a significant amount of time reviewing sales of the major on-line retailers up to the Black Friday day. One of the on-line stores that I kept one eye on was East Coast TVs since I noticed that their pricing was the most competitive. Many of the local major stores claimed that they will price match but I found this not true when introducing the pricing and free shipping of East Coast TVs. To my amazement, when Black Friday period arrived, East Coast TVs pricing om my targeted model was even further reduced in price. Game over. I contacted East Coast TVs sales and ordered my tv and also purchased the white glove option and all this with free shipping. The sales representative was very informative and knowledgeable. The whole process was a breeze and my TV arrived timely and in perfect operating condition. East Coast TVs will always be on my radar on future purchases and I have put this experience on many of my friends radar as well. To this end, I was surprised and pleased that on two inquires Regarding my order, I noticed that I spoke to the same sales person I placed my order with. This simplified all my inquires since he was knowledgeable with my order. Good job East Coast Tvs. So if you are in the market for any electronic device, do your homework and scout your local retail shops for your preferred tv, than simply order it on line and put East Coast TVs on your radar.

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.