Stores > East Coast TVs

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-12-05

"Excellent company and purchase. Price was unbelievable (open box) and the description was accurate. Got exactly what I ordered and what was described on the website, like new/open box. Delivery guy was super nice and helped me turn it on and inspect everything. Will do business again and have already recommended East Coast to my friends that are looking for big screen TVs. A+"

2015-12-05

"I am very please with the customer service and the professionalism I received from East Coast TVs. The 65" Samsung TV I ordered was received undamaged and was brand new as advertised. I had never purchased a major product like this before from a reseller, so naturally I was apprehensive; however, East Cost TVs eased my worries with the outstanding service I received from start to finish. I will definitely order from East Coast TVs in the future and recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks."

2015-12-04

"Excellent shopping experience. Professional and courteous from the initial order all the way through to the delivery of the merchandise. Upon placing my order online I received a phone call from East Coast TV's confirming the order and offering additional services. I was provided updates on the status of my purchase often and the customer service was outstanding. I actually got a better deal prior to the Thanksgiving holiday than any other vendor offered on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, no one could beat their price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal."

This review was modified by tmot12 on December 04 2015 11:14:10 AM

2015-12-03

"Best prices that can't be beat. Excellent customer service."

2015-12-01

"Fast shipping and questions were answered quickly. I highly recommend!"

2015-12-01

"I was hesitant to buy online. Not anymore. No problems at beginning and none for three years now. Next TV buying here again. "

2015-12-01

"Excellent tv at an excellent price. "

2015-11-30

"Bought a beautiful samsung TV at the lowest price anywhere. They called me to upgrade the shipping. The upgraded shipping and the price still was lower than the nearest competitor.

TV arrived safe and I was very very satisfied. My brother-in-law bought the same exact TV for $400 more! HA! For once I looked better than him :P

2015-11-28

"Excellent product, best price and fast shipment. Very good experience buying with EAST COAST TVs.
Next TV I'll buy thru same store on line.

2015-11-27

"Price and delivery were great. Easy to deal with - only downside is the hard upsell on the delivery service"

2015-11-27

"I purchased 2 TV’s from East Coast TV. Both arrived on time and was unpackaged and turned on to make sure they both worked. Very satisfied. "

This review was modified by stevep2255 on November 27 2015 11:55:00 AM

2015-11-25

"Good company with promt shipping and good customer service's"

2015-11-25

"I bought a Samsun 8000 from East Coast Tv. It was a great deal and the service was great to. I call them to place a order and they work out a deal with me on the white glover delivery. I would recommend buying from them. But I would also recommend they use a different delivery service. It took 3 weeks for me to get my tv. I call the delivery service and they didn't know who I was or what I was asking for even after I gave them the packaging code. I would recommend if buying a tv they should use Fedex or UPS."

2015-11-24

"excellent prices, fast delivery, easy to place order"

2015-11-24

"I was hesitant with buying from them being so far away and not knowing anything about this business. But they have proved to have great customer service. I bought two big tv's for the best price in the country. They were delivered in a very timely manner in perfect condition. I've had the tv's for over two years and no problems. I consider this company to have not only the best prices in the country... But true good ole American customer service.... Personal and friendly!! And they speak American!"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.