• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"BEST PRICE AND SERVICE VERY SATISFIED.WOULD BUY AGAIN."

"I bought a couple of tv an a mount I sent mount back an had no problem and the price was good"

"East Coast TVs is BEST *****
All my transactions have been flawless.
Highly recomended

"I shopped for a Sony 55" LED TV and I sent to East Coast TV's. I was very surprised at the very low cost of the TV. I was skeptical at first, but after ordering my TV I was very impressed with the customer service and the time frame for delivery. It was delivered and was all in one piece and all the parts and components. We are very satisfied with our TV and the experience that we had with East Coast TV's. I would recommend this company to family and friends. "

"I ordred a Samsumg 75" TV and i thought the service was great! The person on the phone was knowledgeable and courteous. The TV was delivered without any issues and they unpacked it and turned it on to show it was working. The extra i payed for shipping does not mean they will set it up, just that they will bring it in the house. All in all it was a good experience and i would do it again."

"Great Prices & Service.!....Delivery service was very helpful & Professional.....It has been such a good experience that I had My best friend of 56 years Order a Sony 70" TV Also last week.!...I think that says it All.!......Bob"

"Product offered at a great price and was delivered in excellent brand new condition as promised. The high pressure after order sales call was annoying as was the incredibly long shipping time even after paying for White Glove Delivery Service. If you are in no hurry and don't mind saying no to high pressure sales, they can deliver a great value on great merchandise. "

"Price was unbeatable, service was decent, slow shipping and had to talk with representative who tried to upsell numerous items after transaction was completed online."

"I placed the order online and then got a call stating that they were going to upgrade the shipping to White Glove without any additional cost. They also educated me on the Samsung Panel and they said they will ship the Samsung Panel TV. They were very Helpful and I will definitely buy from them again!"

"I found East Coast to follow through as discussed from the time of ordering until received and set up and checked out for service in the house. Good Job . Will order again when needed.
Thanks East Coast.

"I order 4 Tv's and they came perfectly. I had no issues with delivery. For the quantity ordered of the same TV they had to re-schedule delivery but they came all together as they estimated. Excellent prices as well."

"Great product,low price, I'm very happy with the TV!"

"Great price for a great TV. East Coast TVs was easy to deal with, responsive to questions, willing to negotiate some items. I would not pay the extra for white glove delivery again as they just brought it in the house, took top of box off, plugged it in. It was still in box on floor and I had to get someone to help me get it into stand, in place, all connections in. I recommend East Coast and would buy from them again, no problems."

"I bought a grill. Price was very good. As I expected, based on other reviews, they did follow up my online order and push the white glove delivery service, and insurance and a cover. I added the cover, it was a very good price and the white glove delivery figuring it was part of the cost of buying from them. No issues with delivery and products were as advertised. "

"This was my first dealings with Easy Coast TVs. I was very surprised at the great prices on the tv that I was looking for. After doing some upgrades to the tv, I still save about $600 over the retail price for the same set in my local shops. My sales person was very helpful in choosing the right tv for my situation and set up some great, and safe shipping.
When it comes time to purchase my next tv, I will be coming back to ECTVs.

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.