Stores > East Coast TVs

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"Purchased 60+ inch plasma HDTV, and a Denon audio receiver to use with it, at great prices. Delivery was as fast as promised. Because of size, TV was actually delivered right to my home, and set up by the delivery crew. Products have performed flawlessly. Sales associates are knowledgable and courteous, and seemed very helpful in helping me pick the right products (size, features, price). Will definitely shop and purchase from them again."

"Excellent price and timely delivery. Highly recommended "

"Great resource for tv purchases"

"The Best arould. Simply the best"

"Very good. Price was right, service responsive. Delivery and install went fine. Would use them again and would recommend. We live on west coast and were concerned about using east coast retailer but they made the deal work."

"Product was delivered Sat. 9/19/2015 in excellent condition via East Coast TV's shipping recommendations. East Coast TV's Customer Support "Kenny" ( provided logical and useful suggestions/reasoning regarding all items purchased) was totally professional as well as Customer oriented; and AM Home Delivery personnel with on target scheduling and knowledge, made for a pleasurable investment experience throughout the entire process. Thanks... "

"I was very satisfied with the TV I purchased! The overall price, and warranty was a great value. The slowness of the shipping company was the only slight problem I had with this overall stellar service. "

"I ordered a Samsung 78'' JS9500

I had some issues with the original order, and was initially unhappy, but was contacted by East Coast TV and they resolved my issues extremely quickly and to my satisfaction

"if you say no to up-selling, they will not ship or cancel your order. i tried twice on 2 different TVs and learned my lesson. don't waste your time or be prepared to pay more than advertised (much more). they are also rude and unprofessional on the phone.

another shady thing is, after placing an online order, the customer is forced to leave feedback for the company to complete transaction. this is why there are many good reviews from people who hoping to complete the order.

i bet only few of those people will have a nice transaction, LOL.

"Shopped online for a new Samsung 75 inch 4k HD TV. East Coast TVs was the best buy for TV cost, warranty and delivery. Delivered on time, no damage and exceptional delivery. I will buy my future TVs with them.....told all my family members and friends to purchase products from this company!"

"good prices, only issues is with the shipping company themselves (AM Home Delivery & Trucking). Other than that, they lied to me about refunding me a partial amount for my disatisfaction, customer service is not so great, but they will gladly take your money. Love my product though."

"When my Sony television was to be delivered I thought there would be problems due to bad weather conditions . I still received my Sony in a timely manner and the gentleman that brought it in from Wisconsin was very personable and did a great job. My East Coast T V experience was the best ."

"Price was excellent and service was good! Thanks!"

"I have never bought a big ticket item online, but took a leap of faith and tried it. I bought an 80" Sharp TV from East Coast TV's and am extremely satisfied with the customer service, price and delivery. They are great to deal with! I used the white glove delivery and I recommend highly! Karen M"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.