• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

"We have had a great experience shopping with East Coast TVs. I placed the order for our new TV over the phone and the gentleman I spoke with gave us great pricing on several other items as well. My only complaint would be that he said the shipping would take 5-7 days, and in actuality it was two and half weeks. I think if they would set realistic expectations for when the order would arrive, it would help customers to not be disappointed. But all in all, it was a great experience and we will definitely shop with them again for our electronic needs!"

"Price was excellent. Delivery was on time and done well. Excellent service."

"I'm in St. Louis so never dreamed I could save over $700 even off the local sales price of my top of the line 55" TV by buying it from New York. One of the smoothest purchases I have made on line in a long time."

"Top of the line Samsung TV at an unbeatable price. Delivery was fast and they even plugged my TV in to make sure it worked before leaving. I am definitely satisfied with my purchase from East Coast."

"Very good prices and helpful service to help decide which TV to buy. Would definitely recommend east coast TV over any others "

"The shopping and delivery experience was very easy and simple, I had bit change to my final cost due to some suggestion made during our discussion. The home delivery was very professional and proper planned."

"Easy transaction, with the white glove delivery service who were very courteous. Terrific follow up on order to confirm everything was correct."

"Excellent service good customer service "

"Had a great experience ordering from east coast tvs. I purchased a 65" LG 4k tv during cyber Monday. Even though they were slammed, I received outstanding treatment. Tv was delivered on time and was handled with care. Love my new tv and I would purchase again from this website. "

"I received a great TV at a great price only found on East Coast TVs. The TV arrived quickly and the delivery company brought the TV into my home and checked that the TV worked before he left. "

"Great service and best price for the TV I wanted "

"very good price and top quality service. Well done!"

"now that I have used my tv for a week I can rate it
and your service as the best thank you and your
associates JOHN INSELMAN

"My experience was great - the best price, excellent customer service, honest salespeople....I would certainly buy again from East Coast TVs, and have recommended it to my friends."

"very very good tv the best i have ever seen"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.