• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

"Great services and the prices are hard to beat. The TV was delivered, brought into the house, removed from the box and plugged in. I must say that I would recommend East Coast TVs and would use them again!! Would have been nice if the TV could have been shipped using a method other than freight. Freight took awhile!"

"Very happy with my TV purchase from East Coast TV's. I hadn't used them before, they had good prices and delivery went great all the way to CA. I would use them again."

"I had previously ordered a Panasonic plasma t.v. from East Coast approximately 1 1/2 years ago and that transaction did not work out at all, due to constant delays in when the t.v. would actually be shipped, so that order was ultimately cancelled. That being said I thought I would give East Coast another try and I ordered a Denon AVR-X4000 receiver on-line on 8/17/14, a Sunday, for $839.00, which was a very good advertised price. I received a call back from a salesman regarding the order on 8/19. I was advised at that time that East Coast is not a Denon authorized reseller, although I could find no place on the website that stated this, and that the Denon factory warranty would not apply if there were an issue with the receiver. I ultimately purchased their in-house warranty for $69.00 and upgraded the free shipping, which is drop ship by an unknown freight company, to FedEx with a tracking # for $19.00.
I have done quite a bit of on-line purchasing and am accustomed to placing my order, receiving an order confirmation, then receiving my item a few days later. That is simply not how East Coast works. Your order is not "finalized" until an salesperson contacts you and attempts to sell you an extended warranty and upgraded shipping. Only after that contact is the order truly finalized. This is neither a criticism nor a compliment, it is simply a comment regarding the East Coast order process. The price of the receiver also dropped $20.00 between the time I placed the order and the order was finalized, but I did not receive the lower price.
FedEx delivered my receiver 4 business days after the order was finalized, so no issues there. BTW, this is an awesome receiver.
I am satsified with the transaction overall. I would have liked East Coast to clearly state that they are not an "authorized" Denon reseller just to make everything clear up front. I would also have liked to have had the price I paid reduced to the current price at the time my order was finalized, but given all of the above I will consider East Coast in a future purchase.

"I ordered a Samsung 75" TV from East coast. The price was great and i received the tv in about a week with the White glove service. They unpacked the TV set it up on the stand that came with it and made sure that it was working before they left. "

"Great service, cheap prices, what more can you ask for?!
Will buy again from them.

"I had a small issue with my order and Carlos the manager called me and took care of fixing it. Thanks Carlos.5 star customer service.
Received my samsung UN65HU9000 ten days after purchased, very happy with tv.

"TV was delivered on schedule, carried up stairs, unpacked and plugged in. It is beautiful, and we got it about $900 cheaper than local stores. Thanks East Coast TV's."

"I'm not going to lie, I was quite skeptical going into my purchase with East Coast, mainly due to all the negative reviews I saw, but it was a great price on an excellent television. I purchased a Sony 50" LED that was going for well over $100 everywhere else. When I entered my information as well as a coupon code their website gave me, I received an email asking me to call them back regarding my order. I thought...here we go, this must be what everyone is talking about. I called, and all they needed was to verify the information I had given them. A week later, I received my television, and I could not be happier. The driver not only carried it into my apartment (I'm on the second floor and my elevator is being repaired), he unboxed it and plugged it in to make sure that it was working. There were no strong arm tactics, no upsell, no bait and switch. I don't know what all the negative buzz is about, but I have nothing but good things to say about this company. "

"Bought a new Samsung 55 inch 4k 3d tv
Salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable of the products, help me make up my mind on what to buy.
they had it delivered on time

"The products are just as described in the Web page and their prices are really good compared to other resellers.

The only problem I had was that the item I ordered was not in stock but the page didn't say that, so my order took more to be shipped than usual.

"Sales process is misleading as the advertised price is not the true price you will end up paying. There are insurance fees tacked on as well as a supposed "white glove delivery" which you won't get off the phone without purchasing. In the end, the prices are still better than you'll find anywhere else, and they ship the items quickly. The shipping company may not deliver quickly, but East Coast gets your items out the door. I did receive my grill with a damaged door, however East Coast has agreed to order a replacement part. "

"After an exhaustive search for a new ultra high definition flat panel TV, I was disappointed with the prices in all of the big box stores in my area. I went to all of them. Upon returning home, I decided to turn to the web and came across East Coast TVs. They were running an awesome sale on a LG 55" ultra hi-def flat panel. I purchased the TV and it arrived within the time framed promised. My interaction with the staff was always professional and pleasant. The sales rep. answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend east coast TVs to anyone looking to purchase a new tv.

Charles

"The customer service team at East Coast TVs did a great job from start to finish. Great white glove treatment upon delivery. And, the Samsung Plasma. It's as good as all the reviews say. It's the best TV I have ever watched. "

"I would have given 5 stars if they didn't charge for shipping as advertised. We also didn't 'qualify' for the 2% discount they advertised. The price still ended up being much cheaper than anywhere else...but it wasn't quite the bargain we initially thought after adding shipping charges. I'm happy with the tv so far and the customer service was adequate. I would only buy from then again if I miss to New Jersey....which isn't likely. "

"TV was delivered on time as planned. The original price was very good, but be ready for a follow up call where they hard sell you on warranties, wall mounts, and white glove delivery service to get the price up."

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.