• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"After extensive on line research, I ordered 2 large Samsung smart TV's from East Coast TVs. It was my first experience with them, but they had the best prices of any internet merchant for the models I wanted. The ordering process was smooth, and the delivery was exactly as represented. The sets were in perfect condition. I can highly recommend them."

"I took a chance by buying my new TV from East Coast TVs. I never heard of them before I went looking for my TV, but the reviews were good and the price was the best! Sometimes when you take a chance, it works out.

East Coast was great. The TV came a couple of days earlier than the website said it would and the delivery guy was very professional. We're enjoying the new Samsung and would highly recommend East Coast.

Two specific things to point out:
1. I bought this TV about 4 months ago. I occasional Google the TV model number and I have yet to find a price lower than what I paid at East Coast even though 4 months has passed.

2. When I did the online order, I used an incorrect code at checkout (100% my mistake). Customer service called me the next morning and help me get it worked out without having to change the price. They were great to work with.

"I recently purchased a blu-ray player from East Coast Tvs at an unbelievable price. I have also purchased other items from them in the past at a great price. The shipping was fast and free. I will be purchasing from East Coast Tvs again in the future. "

"It was an excellent experience working with East Coast TVs. Great product and great service!"

"White glove service opened box and setup TV. Plugged it in and setup remote control. Fast delivery, Low prices, nice friendly delivery service, Would purchase from East Coast again"

"Right after I placed an order and sent the check, the salesperson asked me to give him an call. I called to learn that the product was no longer available and the ordered had to be cancelled. I checked their website right after. Not only the product was still listed in stock, but also the listed price was lower than that when I ordered. That's very disappointing. However after I sent email to customer service to complain, they finally honored my order and I received the TV.
Overall it was a good experience to shop at East Coast TVs except that little drama.

"Got a call to upgrade to white glove shipping for a charge after ordering and I agreed to that. Delivery was on time and the delivery guy took the TV out of the box and plugged it in. Overall, I made the right choice buying it from east coast TV's"

"Didn't have the best experience to start, the model I ordered was not available even though it was listed on their site. However since then the manager called and is trying to rectify the problems I encountered. I will update the review with details when I end up purchasing a TV from them."

"They had the TV I wanted at a lower price than the local stores in my area, Amazon and a few others I had checked, and with free shipping. The ordering was easy and quick. "

"great service & quick delivery"

"Best price found on the internet, great customer service (followed up with phone call to confirm order and discounts)"

"East Coast TV's is a good place to order electronics. They did just exactly what they said they would do. They kept me well informed on the status of the shipment and delivered within 10 minutes of the agreed upon arrival time.

I would order from East Coast TVs again. I am very happy with the product and the service.

"great deals, great service, very knowledgeable, very courteous and prompt. I will trust their staff on my future purchases.

Who Is Amazon?

"There was a misunderstanding whether a discount worked with credit card and the vendor did the right thing for me."

"I purchased my Onkyo TX-NR727from the East Coast website. The process was simple, fast and to the point. The price was very good and in line what I wanted to pay. The receiver came in 3 days and in excellent condition. I will use East Coast again."

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.