East Coast TVs Reviews - page 4 - eastcoasttvs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.98/10 2,004 reviews

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,016)

"Everything worked out great! I was concerned about the shipping and if I would received the product as specified living several states away. It was delivered on time and the communication was very good! Would definitely buy again!"

"Customer service was wonderful and friendly. out product is amazing and at a fair price! "

"We received the TV without any damage though we had to wait for 2 weeks. The person who delivered the TV ensured it working."

"Awesome product with an awesome price!! Very easy to order and delivery was super fast! Will use again when I need another TV. "

"East Cost TVs delivered me exactly what I asked for with White Glove service to Colorado. The shipping company was on time and very courteous. I got a great TV for a great price"

"Very satisfied with my purchase from Ordering to Customer Service and Shipping."

"Great price and great service and quick delivery."

"I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase from eastcoasttvs.com. They came highly recommended to me through a family member that had purchased their TV from them and were very happy with the deal they got and service.

After doing some shopping around and price comparisons (I literally spent an entire month trying to pick out the right TV for me and where to get it from), I found that the deals offered by eastcoasttvs were unmatched. I ended up paying $300 less from my TV than I could find ANYWHERE else. Though I will say, when i went through the ordering process on the site, it looked as though I was going to save closer to $400 - a representative from Eastcoasttvs called me the next day and regretted to inform me that due to the type of TV i was purchasing (60" plasma) and how far I lived from the warehouse (I live in Southern California) It was necessary for me to get the white glove delivery instead of the free shipping if I wanted the TV within a two week window. So it was a hundred dollar up charge, but like I said, I was still saving $300 by going with them over anyone else (a seriously ridiculous deal!)!

The delivery guys were great. They called with ample time before showing up (which was great for people who need to leave work to meet them). After bringing up the TV, they unboxed it, had me review the condition of the TV as well as powered it on to confirm everything was in working order - ALL before signing off on the shipment. I did have to call the shipping company once to check the delivery dates of the TV as their online shipment tracker isn't the best, but the gentleman i spoke with on the phone was very nice and provided me with all the info I needed.

I would definitely recommend Eastcoasttvs.com to anyone else looking to get a TV- Amazing deals & solid service (but seriously- those deals!!).

Rating 8/104/5

"We ordered a Samsung UN65F8000 from East Coast TVs. Even though shipping was supposed to be free, I paid extra for Expedited truck shipping. And East Coast also charges a 2% of purchase insurance fee. Their overall price is so competitive that I did not mind the up charges. I would have given East Coast all 5 stars except for one thing - the truck shipping went out as regular shipping speed, not expedited. Even so, I ordered on a Monday morning, and received the TV by the Thursday of the following week. So it took a total of 11 days, including the day of placing my order, to arrive. Not bad at all. It arrived brand new, in a sealed box, and the delivering guys carefully took it out and plugged the TV in to make sure it worked and was in perfect condition before departing. So, I am overall very happy with our East Coast TVs experience and would use them again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Great place to buy a tv best prices around!!"

"I placed my order through EastCoast TV website and was expecting a 2% discount and free delivery. Within 48 hours I was given a call to inform me that because I paid with a credit card that I was not eligible for the 2% discount and that I would need to upgrade my delivery because the free shipping did not include any insurance and would take 10-15 business days. I upgraded the shipping but even with the extra expense the "out-the-door" price was still lower than local pricing. I received the Plasma earlier than expected. I was offered a free wall mount with my TV that I never received but received a Blu-Ray player instead. Very good customer service."

"We were very pleased with our purchase from East Coast Tv. The tv was great, we got a good deal on the price, they even threw in the slim wall mount for free. The delivery people were really nice. Although technically they were not required to, they carried it to the basement down the stairs, attached the stand, inspected it, turned it on to make sure everthing was ok. East coast tv is highly recommended."

"Ordered a top of the line Samsung plasma TV on Super Bowl Sunday from East Coast TV's that was $300 cheaper then anywhere else including local stores (like Best Buy and HH Gregg) and the internet. Service was quick, TV arrived a week later as promised with no issues. I am telling my friends about EastCoast TV's! "

Rating 8/104/5

"My experience with East Coast TV was quick and easy, the price was very competitive, and follow up service was excellent."

Rating 8/104/5

"I purchased a television from East Coast TVs and my overall experience was good. The price was the best I could find so that's the main reason for trying East Coast. The site works well and is easy to browse but my only criticism is that you really are forced to speak to a representative on the phone to complete your order. I think it's mainly to up-sell on warranties. That was a small thing in the end because my TV was bought at the best price and delivered on time. I love it. Great experience overall and I would buy from East Coast again."