Stores > East Coast TVs
  • East Coast TVs

Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
      (866) 496-5784
      (908) 698-0592
      customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
      (866) 496-5784

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review East Coast TVs by clicking a star below.
2015-12-09

"After reading some bad press I was a little skeptical about ordering from East Coast TVs. I have to say that process was Amazon smooth. The price shown on their website was the price that I paid. They delivered and setup the TV for a nominal fee. The driver was courteous and knowledgeable, he even wore booties to cover his feet while he was in the house! Thanks East Coast TVs!!!"

2015-12-08

"Best price ever at the market. Excellent customer service of the staff. The best quality of product and service. I am very happy with my 55" 4K curve LG TV and the great deal I got."

2015-12-06

"I a hearing a lot of horror stories about east coast tvs well I bought a Samsung last year I saved 700 dollars and I had no problems"

2015-12-06

"Different experience with their shipping methods but my products all arrived within 2 weeks of my order date and as advertised and I saved almost $1000.00."

2015-12-05

"Excellent company and purchase. Price was unbelievable (open box) and the description was accurate. Got exactly what I ordered and what was described on the website, like new/open box. Delivery guy was super nice and helped me turn it on and inspect everything. Will do business again and have already recommended East Coast to my friends that are looking for big screen TVs. A+"

2015-12-05

"I am very please with the customer service and the professionalism I received from East Coast TVs. The 65" Samsung TV I ordered was received undamaged and was brand new as advertised. I had never purchased a major product like this before from a reseller, so naturally I was apprehensive; however, East Cost TVs eased my worries with the outstanding service I received from start to finish. I will definitely order from East Coast TVs in the future and recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks."

2015-12-04

"Excellent shopping experience. Professional and courteous from the initial order all the way through to the delivery of the merchandise. Upon placing my order online I received a phone call from East Coast TV's confirming the order and offering additional services. I was provided updates on the status of my purchase often and the customer service was outstanding. I actually got a better deal prior to the Thanksgiving holiday than any other vendor offered on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, no one could beat their price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal."

2015-12-03

"Best prices that can't be beat. Excellent customer service."

2015-12-01

"Fast shipping and questions were answered quickly. I highly recommend!"

2015-12-01

"I was hesitant to buy online. Not anymore. No problems at beginning and none for three years now. Next TV buying here again. "

2015-12-01

"Excellent tv at an excellent price. "

2015-11-30

"Bought a beautiful samsung TV at the lowest price anywhere. They called me to upgrade the shipping. The upgraded shipping and the price still was lower than the nearest competitor.

TV arrived safe and I was very very satisfied. My brother-in-law bought the same exact TV for $400 more! HA! For once I looked better than him :P

2015-11-28

"Excellent product, best price and fast shipment. Very good experience buying with EAST COAST TVs.
Next TV I'll buy thru same store on line.

2015-11-27

"Price and delivery were great. Easy to deal with - only downside is the hard upsell on the delivery service"

2015-11-27

"I purchased 2 TV’s from East Coast TV. Both arrived on time and was unpackaged and turned on to make sure they both worked. Very satisfied. "

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

East Coast TVs is not a merchant member
East Coast TVs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!