Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.03/10 2,006 reviews

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
    East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • East Coast TVs contact information

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-8pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

All 2,018 Customer Reviews

"I'd been looking at this TV (Samsung UN55F8000) for months. The best price I saw at your big chain electronic stores was $2300. Around presidents day I googled the TV and up popped East Coast TV's and they were having a fantastic sale. In fact, the price was so good I had to take a look at the reviews posted for them I couldn't believe it!

After doing my research, I decided to go ahead and place the order. The day after placing my order, I got a call to give me the skinny on how their operations worked with shipping times etc etc. I decided to go ahead and take the TV direct instead of the cheaper option. No big deal, I was still getting a great deal!

The week of delivery, we were supposed to get a monster snow storm so I anticipated some delays. I got a call letting me know the exact day and time for delivery a few days prior to the delivery date. As we got closer to the delivery date, I had no doubt there would be delays as the snow storm predictions got worse and worse, yet I never received a call to reschedule.

Well, the TV we delivered exactly when they had said it would and was in perfect shape. The guys who dropped it off even offered to stay and help me unpack which I declined.

All in all, I am incredibly pleased with East Coast TV and their service. A lot of the reviews I saw were from people who clearly can't appreciate when something doesn't go exactly right. Things happen and sometimes they are unavoidable. I'm moving to NYC in a few months and will need another big screen when I do. I'm going straight to East Coast TV's. I've also told many people about the deal and service I received.

"The TV I wanted wasn't available anywhere local, and I wasn't having any luck with the big online names. So I scoured the net and found East Coast TVs. I ordered my 55" HDTV on 6 Feb - the website stated that 5 were in stock. After I placed my online order I received the confirmation email. About 30 minutes later I received a call from Steve to verify delivery address and shipping options. I was actually glad he called because he made me aware of an error I made on the delivery options, so we were able to get that resolved quickly. There was no pushy upsell, and Steve was a pleasure to talk to.

The TV was delivered about 2 1/2 weeks later - there was some delay because of the weather. The delivery guys brought the TV in, unpacked it, set it up where I asked them to, and turned it on to make sure it works. They also had me inspect it to make sure nothing was broken.

The next time a big ticket item I'm looking for isn't available locally, I'll go with these guys first. Thanks Steve!

"Everything worked out great! I was concerned about the shipping and if I would received the product as specified living several states away. It was delivered on time and the communication was very good! Would definitely buy again!"

"Customer service was wonderful and friendly. out product is amazing and at a fair price! "

"We received the TV without any damage though we had to wait for 2 weeks. The person who delivered the TV ensured it working."

"Awesome product with an awesome price!! Very easy to order and delivery was super fast! Will use again when I need another TV. "

"East Cost TVs delivered me exactly what I asked for with White Glove service to Colorado. The shipping company was on time and very courteous. I got a great TV for a great price"

"Very satisfied with my purchase from Ordering to Customer Service and Shipping."

"Great price and great service and quick delivery."

"I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase from eastcoasttvs.com. They came highly recommended to me through a family member that had purchased their TV from them and were very happy with the deal they got and service.

After doing some shopping around and price comparisons (I literally spent an entire month trying to pick out the right TV for me and where to get it from), I found that the deals offered by eastcoasttvs were unmatched. I ended up paying $300 less from my TV than I could find ANYWHERE else. Though I will say, when i went through the ordering process on the site, it looked as though I was going to save closer to $400 - a representative from Eastcoasttvs called me the next day and regretted to inform me that due to the type of TV i was purchasing (60" plasma) and how far I lived from the warehouse (I live in Southern California) It was necessary for me to get the white glove delivery instead of the free shipping if I wanted the TV within a two week window. So it was a hundred dollar up charge, but like I said, I was still saving $300 by going with them over anyone else (a seriously ridiculous deal!)!

The delivery guys were great. They called with ample time before showing up (which was great for people who need to leave work to meet them). After bringing up the TV, they unboxed it, had me review the condition of the TV as well as powered it on to confirm everything was in working order - ALL before signing off on the shipment. I did have to call the shipping company once to check the delivery dates of the TV as their online shipment tracker isn't the best, but the gentleman i spoke with on the phone was very nice and provided me with all the info I needed.

I would definitely recommend Eastcoasttvs.com to anyone else looking to get a TV- Amazing deals & solid service (but seriously- those deals!!).

"We ordered a Samsung UN65F8000 from East Coast TVs. Even though shipping was supposed to be free, I paid extra for Expedited truck shipping. And East Coast also charges a 2% of purchase insurance fee. Their overall price is so competitive that I did not mind the up charges. I would have given East Coast all 5 stars except for one thing - the truck shipping went out as regular shipping speed, not expedited. Even so, I ordered on a Monday morning, and received the TV by the Thursday of the following week. So it took a total of 11 days, including the day of placing my order, to arrive. Not bad at all. It arrived brand new, in a sealed box, and the delivering guys carefully took it out and plugged the TV in to make sure it worked and was in perfect condition before departing. So, I am overall very happy with our East Coast TVs experience and would use them again."

"Great place to buy a tv best prices around!!"

"I placed my order through EastCoast TV website and was expecting a 2% discount and free delivery. Within 48 hours I was given a call to inform me that because I paid with a credit card that I was not eligible for the 2% discount and that I would need to upgrade my delivery because the free shipping did not include any insurance and would take 10-15 business days. I upgraded the shipping but even with the extra expense the "out-the-door" price was still lower than local pricing. I received the Plasma earlier than expected. I was offered a free wall mount with my TV that I never received but received a Blu-Ray player instead. Very good customer service."

"We were very pleased with our purchase from East Coast Tv. The tv was great, we got a good deal on the price, they even threw in the slim wall mount for free. The delivery people were really nice. Although technically they were not required to, they carried it to the basement down the stairs, attached the stand, inspected it, turned it on to make sure everthing was ok. East coast tv is highly recommended."

"Ordered a top of the line Samsung plasma TV on Super Bowl Sunday from East Coast TV's that was $300 cheaper then anywhere else including local stores (like Best Buy and HH Gregg) and the internet. Service was quick, TV arrived a week later as promised with no issues. I am telling my friends about EastCoast TV's! "