EZ Ink Jets Reviews - page 3 - ezinkjets.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.17/10 65 reviews

EZ Ink Jets is not a merchant member
EZ Ink Jets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered on 9/23/06, it's now 10/16/06. Sent a little over a week ago and they said it shipped on 10/4/06. Why it even took that long to ship I don't know. Still haven't gotten it though. Now they won't response. Tried calling, but of course the phone number is ONLY a message line. Funny thing is, I called it and it says "Sorry, inbox full" *click* Hung up on me. No way to contact them other than email. Requested a refund today. We'll see what happens. They have about 314 complaints against them on the better business bureau website. Will probably be calling in a fraud report to my credit card if they don't respond soon and possibly taking them to small claims court."

" EZinkjets.com I still never received my ink. I spent $80's worth. I can't beleive I fell for the ripp-off scam. I looked online to see if they are a scam and I got nonthing. I place an order and never got it so I startd looking around online and yep they've ripped a lot of people off. I called like 15 times and I ask for a refund. They said they would ship my item out 3-5 days. I asked I thought it was already shipped and they said were looking into my order. Anyways, I don't think I'll receive my order. They better give me a refund, I'll have to wait 3-5 but I know they're scamming me. So I'm still going to get a refund and I may have to file a police report!"

"very bad experience Ordered on 7/31/06. Charged on credit card 8/1/06
Never received cartridge 5 phone calls and each one promised sending on Monday but did not say what year. After last call I canceled order and was promised a refund in 4 days. It was never received. Unable to contact them via phone. Get a sex message when contact phone is answered

Rating 4/102/5

"If you happen upon this site, please note dates of ratings. I have used ezinkjets for some time and have, in the past been very satisfied. Lately, something has happened. The quality of the products is lousy. Latest shipment unusable. Shipment I had on hand for backup, upon opening was found to have the ink all over the inside of the box. If one tries to contact them by phone, good luck. One is first told that because of the call volume, no one is available. One is then invited to leave a message. No can do. Mailbox full - surprise! Will try to resolve my problems, but am not hopeful. Will look for another provider."

"I should have done research on this company before I purchase from them. I order ink on 8/25, and waited about a week. Finally I called and they told me that one of the ink didn't pass QC. I told them to ship the rest of my order first. I called back 2 days later, and a rep told me it was shipped. I live like 30 minutes away from them, so I waited. Two days later I called them, and the lady said if someone told you they were ship, and just wait. Finally I got my ink the next day. I looked on the USPS shipping label, and it was shipped the day before. So pretty much they were all liars. Also on my packing slip it show 1 ink B/O (I thought it was a QC problem, liars, and now it's 09/16, and I still haven't received the B/O ink). Also I was missing another ink I ordered. I called them back, and they said they swear it is in there. They told me they have to check the shipping weight, and then call me back. It's been 3 days, and I haven't heard from them on the missin ink or B/O ink. Also one day, their phone # didn't work. I thought they went out of business and ran away. The next day their 1-800-number became an 818 local number. I guess they ran out of money and couldn't afford the phone bill. Also they ink they ship are pretty low quality. A few of the ink cartridges I got were not shrink wrap air tight in those foil wrap like everywhere else. They were just put in a loose plastic wrap."

"Beware: Order placed, products never received, unable to get refund."

"Ordered ink which they said that they mailed the next day. After 3 weeks when I had not rec'd the items nor heard from them I tried email & phone to get ahold of them to find out the problem. Unfortunately I never could get through & the email came back as undiliverable. It took going through my credit card company and 2 months to finally get the items.

I go NOT reccommend this company to anyone!

"DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE! The customer service is HORRIBLE. Not only did they never ship my Dell M4640 ink cartridge sent, but the HP C6578A cartridge I WAS sent doesn't work properly! It's supposed to be "guaranteed" to work just like the manufacturer's original. The color comes out awful and my printer keeps freezing up now.

The company's phone line is always busy, and when I do get through I've only gotten an automated message. I've emailed them FOUR times without a response. And their email says they'll get back to me in 24-48 hours. It's been 2 weeks!

Horrible, absolutely horrible experience for some pitiful ink cartridges. Any money I saved was more than outweighed by the time I had to put into this!

"I ordered 3 ink cartridges on Aug 15, 2006 (order # 231809). The "track order" function at the website indicated that it shipped on August 15. I called Aug 28 was told that the order was never shipped, due to "quality control problems". "

"The only reason I purchased from ezinkjets.com was because of recommendation by my favorite and trusted website. And I thought this was just another online purchase. And now I feel it is the worst purchase I’ve ever made. I ordered the dell combo. And after a week and half of waiting, I only got 1 out of three cartridges for $40. So I called the customer service number? (WHAT CUSTOMOR SERVICE??!!) only to hear a recorded massage that they don’t seem to have a customer service support. (AKA. High volume calls) And another shady move is to direct me to a email address, so I ask, why isn’t the email address on the website already?

This company is a total scam. I am going to talk to my credit card company and refuse to pay for this kind of service.

modified review This review was modified by tmpsth2k2 on July 27 2006 09:58:43 AM

"after many attempts , e-mail and phone calls to find out about an order i placed on june 23 , i have received no reply, andno ink. i would not recommend this bussiness to anyone. "

"Like the other people here this has to be the absolute worst purchasing experience of my entire life. I ordered on 6/15 and their online system claimed the order shipped on 6/16; but it did not show any tracking number. After a week of waiting I began to attempt to contact this company. After repeated emails, repeated voicemail messages, etc. I got no response at all other than an automated reply that said someone would respond within 48 hours, but nobody ever did. Because I tried to contact them every few days one day I did get through on the phone to a live person. I spoke with a woman who claimed the order shipped on 6/19, not 6/16 as shown on the website and gave me a USPS delivery confirmation number. This number turned out to be a phoney number that never tracked. As far as I could tell the order never shipped. After waiting over two weeks (and more repeated attempts to contact this crappy company) I contacted my bank to reverse the charge. After faxing my bank my invoice and explaining my attempts to contact the company they reversed the charge and started a chargeback against the company. Then a few days later (today) I get an email saying my order shipped on 7/8 and got another USPS Delivery Confirmation number that is different then the one the lady gave me on the phone. This number is not tracking either. This company is a total fraud and does not ship. Just tries to rip you off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS THAT THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. VERY FRUSTRATED AND STILL NO CARTRIDGES FOR MY PRINTER. :-("

"This is absolutely the worst experience I ever had ordering supplies. Ordered on 6/14, shipped shortly after this (at least web site states so) and it's already 7/3 I haven't recieved anything from my order. Called customer support, promised to email shipment tracking # and of course received no email.

Never buy from this seller, I recommend to avoid by any means.

"In all of the years I've been buying online, I've only had 2 experiences where the retailer actually ripped me off. EZInkjets is one of those retailers. They sent me defective cartridges and never replaced them or returned my emails. They're a company run by people without any ethics. They cannot be trusted. I strongly suggest that you stay as far away from this dealer as you can."

modified review This review was modified by hc6700 on April 24 2006 06:18:40 AM

"I ordered 6 black ink cartridges and 4 tri-color cartridges. What I got was only the black ink cartridges and no color ink at all. I've written this company several times and NEVER get an answer. I called the customer service and was told that the tr-color ink did not pass inspection tests. I was then told I'd receive these (4) color cartridges within a week. It's been nearly two weeks and I still have not received anything from this company. Meanwhile I paid $118.45. The black ink totalled $43.49. I am out $74.96 now and must DISPUTE this with my credit card company.

I will never do business with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company again. I wish that I had read the reviews posted before placing the order. Now I know better.