• EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"my order was sent on Feb.09-2015 I have not received it as of Feb.14. It was supposed to be here within two shipping days. I
will have to go to the post office with tracking no. should I wait a little longer. Norma Saunders

"This is the first time I used EMTC. I was very impressed with their prices and the service I received. I got two cell phone batteries, great price and so far they work very well. I will be back for more items when needed.
Nice prices and fast service.
Way to go EMTC

"My name is Belinda Gurden and I received 2 remotes today. The remotes that I received I don't need. I found the regular tv remote.
I was wondering if I could return them for a refund.
Please let me know.
My email address is bgurden1958@gmail.com

"ordered two batteries for A e-cigarette on December 31st, was sent an email confirming the order was being shipped however 5 days later went to track the shipping and had not been shipped. Was sent an apology and notified that the item would be shipped on the fifth of January, sent an email explaining my frustration with the confirmation email sent and the item not being sent, and told them if it had not been sent by Friday to the USPS that I would call my bank and request a refund. Upon receiving the email they decided to refund my money, instead of shipping the product in the 4 day time span I offered which I have yet to see deposited into my bank account. I will never do business with this company again nor recommend this business to anyone, I would recommend IMTBatteries because their shipping process offers next day and adequate tracking of the product."

This review was modified by InfamousTyrant on January 06 2015 09:28:55 AM

"Fast shipping. Excellent customer service."

"as of 01/02,2015 haven`t received no record of u p s picking up to delivered PLEASE RESPOND Eugene Welch 575 546 7620"

"This was not a brand new remote and does not work any better than the one we were trying to replace. It's even scratched up like it is used."

This review was modified by Vickydvr on December 27 2014 02:32:22 PM

"Happy with my product - delivered exactly as promised. Would use this seller again."

This review was modified by mmantz on December 15 2014 07:55:25 PM

"My bad the remote got here 12/10 and works great Thanks"

"Extremely fast delivery! I ordered batteries for 4 Panasonic wireless home phones, and 3 ATT wireless home phones. The Panasonic batteries are still going strong after a year of service, The ATT batteries failed after less than 4 months of service. The cost of the ATT batteries was so low, it did not make economic sense to take this issue up with the reseller."

This review was modified by chuck_954 on December 05 2014 12:17:27 PM

"The item arrived yesterday, tried it today and it is working just great. Thanks so much. Made my day. Appreciate the fact that I could track the shipment. Spot on."

"My question is a long time to ship a single battery from California to Washington DC
below I will give you the tracking number 9400 1102 0088 2938 9496 883 now this package was ordered on November the 17th the money was taken out of my account the same day and now it is Black Friday November 28th and I only get the updated information that it is only in California still. Anaheim and and Santa AnaCalifornia I only hope in the future that something can be done about this long drawn out problem. My my email address is ellisjohar23@gmail.com and I'm still waiting for my package.

"I am still waiting for my package, it was supposed to be here Monday, the 17th, still have not received it. What do I do?"

This review was modified by Neilkontak on November 21 2014 04:22:34 PM

"Very happy with my new battery for my phone. Phone works like brand new. Fast shipping and great service. Thanks bjs"

"Received new cell phone battery as advertised. With standard delivery it was arrived in 3 days. Battery charged up just fine -- can't wait to see how it Works!

Thanks EMTC!

This review was modified by 4391 on November 02 2014 09:59:35 AM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!