Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Excellent price, service and speed of delivery!"

"Very good customer service - responsive"

"Had a hard time finding the right battery for a 5-year-old phone, but found it here. Ordered on the 20th, shipped on the 21st, and received on the 24th, from CA to MO. Charged for 12 hours and it held its charge through a 2-hour Bluetooth conversation! Very happy at this point. I'll shop with EMTC again!!"

"I was very happy with the fast shipping of the item. The price was very good also."

"I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive ordering from this site after reading the mixed bag of reviews and knowing I was ordering a battery for a very old (by other people's standards) phone. The transaction was flawless (even though I did find PayPal being the only option for payment odd) and I received the battery very fast. As far as I can tell, it is a genuine Samsung battery. It charged fine and the phone works. Granted, I haven't had a long conversation yet. I needed a new battery because the old one wasn't holding charge and the phone was dead after talking for about an hour.

My experience with this company was positive.

"It is the 12/13/2012 and I never recived my battery. The post traking number is LN365248378US..."

"Thanks, the product arrived perfect and on time. I'll write it down for future purchases."

"Product was exactly as shown on the web site which is amazing considering the age of the product it is replacing. Only took 2 day to get to me from CA which surprised the heck out of me as well. Was a little apprehensive with the way they do business no Tel# and only can contact by E-mail and after reading some of the bad reviews. But they proved them all wrong with fast service, great pricing and providing the product as shown and described. But I guess that is the way they can sell it so cheap as they proclaim on their website."

modified review This review was modified by McArthursBakery on December 10 2012 09:37:33 AM

"Do not buy a battery from this place!!!!!
I did and it last for two months then would no longer hold a charge for more than 4 hours.
When I e-mailed EMTC they said to send the battery to them as it was under warranty.
I told them that was unacceptable as it would leave me without a phone until they got around to getting a battery sent back to me.
That was ten days, and four unanswered e-mails ago. Now they will not even answer a email. I am glade the battery didn’t cost much because I am ------
Screwed in Illinois

"Received the wrong item, not what I ordered, they do not answer the phone, sent instructions on returning item without any reference to what I ordered. That tells me they don't have what was advertised on the web and they just send anything hoping it will not get returned. Do not do business with this company."

"Great service,excellent prices and fast shipping. Thank you : )"

"Hi,
After paying by paypal i don´t know if you send items to spain. If it´s not possible, please refuse my payment and cancel transaction.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,

"excellent and very fast delivery"

"I needed to purchase 3 replacement batteries for my cordless phones. EMTC had the cheapest price online. EMTC shipped them very quickly, and they were exactly as advertised. I would definitely do business with them again and I highly recommend them."

"I have five Vtech phones around the house and after some time they all began to 'act-up', mainly due to battery problems. EMTC came up as a supplier and I ordered five units. They were at a very good price (about one third that of OEM!) and they were despatched and reached me with free shipping in about five days. Excellent product at excellent price with excellent service. I just hope the satteries last!! We shall see. "

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!