Stores > EMTC
  • EMTC

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review EMTC by clicking a star below.
2016-08-11

Its alive again!

"If I ever need to order phone batteries or a charger again, I will be going to EMTC. They saved the day. They still carried items for my old phone."

2016-07-23

Good products, reasonable prices, quick service!

"I ordered batteries & USB sync/charging cables for my two old "dumb" phones.
Everything arrived in one neat package (free shipping) within 24 hours. Yes, I live close to the shipping point, but...Wow!

Thanks, EMTC. Let's do it again sometime.

2016-07-22

great disappointment

"i did not recieve the item i purchased and have tried to communicate with business to get the problem resolved for the last 5 days and have heard nothing."

2016-06-28

Did Not Work

"Unfortunately, a part of the battery (with the plastic wrapping) came cracked, and it wouldn't work with my phone. I made sure the online descriptions were compatible with my phone battery. I would like a refund, if possible."

2016-06-21

They made a mistake, but quickly fixed it.

"I ordered a Panasonic brand battery for my cordless phone. They sent me a cheaper Fenzer battery with inferior specs. When I complained they quickly gave me a 100% refund without asking for the Fenzer battery back. They made a mistake and they made it right. Works for me."

2016-06-16

Wrong item shipped - cannot contact company for replacement

"I ordered remote control and was sent the wrong item. There is no phone number to call to get assistance. I emailed them and not only are they slow to respond, they responded with an answer that does not correlate with my problem. I asked for a phone number to call and they didn't respond. I looked for a phone number online and no one answers and the voicemail is full. Do not order from here. "

2016-06-11

Don't deal with this company !!!

"Delivered wrong item & they don't honor their warranty nor refund. Never buy anything from this company. Can't communicate with anybody. "

2016-06-10

" my name is Dennis mohr i order a direc.tv universal remote for some reason it does not work. would you please email me a return label for a return and refund thank you. lildroopy52@yahoo.com "

2016-05-28

WOW! I am impressed!

"Thank you SO much for getting my cellphone batteries to me so quickly. They came today, Saturday, May 28, only two days after I ordered them. Fantastic service! I will return next time I need a battery that can't be found in a store. "

2016-05-20

Boost My Batteries

"Thanks for the great long lasting cell phone batteries. You guys rock!"

2016-04-06

UNCHARGEABLE

"I bought this for my mothers jitterbug phone. She received it but it would not take a charge! Total Bummer, thanks for nothing. Is it possible to get a refund?"

2016-02-19

Battery is not correct for my RCA Pro 8 Camcorder - POOR communication in the beginning

"I enquired twice through EMTC's "contact us" email address asking if this battery would fit my RCA Pro884HB camcorder. I never received an answer so I took a chance that since the listing posted "Pro 8" it would fit. Well, it doesn't even come close to fitting the camera. It would have been nice to know that before ordering the battery. I'm very disappointed in their lack of communications. Now what? Send it back at my expense for a $6.95 item when shipping would cost almost that much?

HUGE UPDATE - Within minutes the seller credited my Paypal account for the full amount. I really appreciated that.. I've now editted my feed back on this item. I'd still like to get the proper battery.

2016-01-26

Got generic instead of Panasonic batteries

"Instead of receiving a Panasonic battery as described and pictured, I received a Chinese knockoff. I have yet t0 hear from their Customer Service."

2016-01-13

THEY WON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!

"The lack of communication and customer service is the reason for this low rating. After 3 email attempts to ask if I'm responsible for paying for the return shipping, I still receive the same ROBOTIC answer of "You can return your item within 30 days for a full refund". THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM ASKING!! I'm asking if I will be credited for the shipping cost that I have to pay to send it back. And of course you can not call and talk to a human. Very frustrating. They make such a BIG DEAL on their website about how you "NEVER PAY SHIPPING, EVER!", and if you have to pay to return, that clearly isn't true. I will NOT be ordering from them again. "

2016-01-11

"I am very unhappy with EMTC. I ordered a rechargeable battery that was described on their website as a Panasonic product; what they sent was a generic version. Their response to my complaint was simply that I could return it for a refund. There was no apology or offer to replace it with a genuine Panasonic battery. Also, they have no customer service telephone number."

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!