Stores > EMTC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-08-06

"ultra fast-top service, they stand behind what they say and sell."

This review was modified by lars801- on August 06 2015 05:54:21 PM

2015-07-29

"Have not received part order yet (7/29/15). Estimated delivery date was 7/24/15. No information available on USPS Tracking # 9400110200793636504723. Not satisfied with service. "

This review was modified by Srp15 on July 29 2015 05:15:39 PM

2015-07-17

"I ordered those "special" batteries for my home phone and they got here in 3 days, were one third the price of the manufacturer's, and they actually work. I'm so happy. You'll be my GoTo from now on
F. Harriman

This review was modified by Fawneharriman on July 17 2015 05:43:40 PM

2015-07-14

"I wish i could say iam happy but im not.. I would of loved the option of overnight, because i ordered 7/7/15 and its now 7/14/15 and still do not have my battery, which leaves me with no phone and a pregnant daughter soon to deliver. please help"

2015-07-12

"Arrived very much on time and well packaged.

Glad I am a repeat customer.

Patricia

This review was modified by TRUSHKA on July 12 2015 11:28:32 AM

2015-06-15

"I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Cox trying different codes to make my remote work. She determined that the remote was defective. So please credit my PayPal account and I will return it."

2015-06-13

"well i got what you call a remote its old and not even the remote you clamed it to be "

This review was modified by survchain on June 13 2015 12:36:06 PM

2015-06-04

"The "sales@emtcompany.com" sent me a note of my merchant tracking #9400110200881626800662 has been shipped on date 5/29/2015, but up today 6/4/2015 I am still waiting for it. Is there a website I can keep track of it?"

This review was modified by jyeh42 on June 04 2015 06:42:53 AM

2015-06-01

"This is a great company to deal with. Great price for replacement batteries for my Vtech cordless phones - was delighted they were even available. Surprisingly fast shipment. Same price as when I ordered batteries 4 years ago. This is my 3rd order and I've been very happy with all three orders."

This review was modified by sav1944 on June 01 2015 01:17:59 PM

2015-05-26

"I thought I was getting the original remote for the television not a universal remote was very disappointed still can not change input settings"

2015-05-26

"Where is 3rd battery?? On May 22,2015 I ordered three (3) Uniden batteries (BT-905) priced at $5,45 each for total cost of $16.35 with free shipping. Received order today but there were only 2 batteries in package so I am owed another battery. So what happened to 3rd battery"

This review was modified by ofmac1 on May 26 2015 08:21:50 AM

2015-05-22

"These guy's are Great. My first order was a remote that didn't work when I received it. They immediately sent me a new one.

They are prompt with their delivery and respond quickly to any correspondence. I will definitely buy from them again.

2015-05-21

"Received my order on 5/19/15, thank you, and package intact. Same as the battery in the phone so correct, as ordered; tried to charge but battery all charged up-phone WOULD NOT take a charge, since batter full."

2015-05-17

"5 out of 5 Stars. Fast and product as ordered. Thanx, "

This review was modified by Ph2JIJO on May 17 2015 09:21:16 AM

2015-05-15

"Bought and paid for a Mitsubishi TV remote, was sent a DirecTV remote."

This review was modified by eddiebyrd3 on May 15 2015 11:43:48 PM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!