Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Hi,
After paying by paypal i don´t know if you send items to spain. If it´s not possible, please refuse my payment and cancel transaction.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,

"excellent and very fast delivery"

"I needed to purchase 3 replacement batteries for my cordless phones. EMTC had the cheapest price online. EMTC shipped them very quickly, and they were exactly as advertised. I would definitely do business with them again and I highly recommend them."

"I have five Vtech phones around the house and after some time they all began to 'act-up', mainly due to battery problems. EMTC came up as a supplier and I ordered five units. They were at a very good price (about one third that of OEM!) and they were despatched and reached me with free shipping in about five days. Excellent product at excellent price with excellent service. I just hope the satteries last!! We shall see. "

"astounding service. ordered on Thanksgiving day and received the product on Monday."

modified review This review was modified by jtboy11 on May 08 2013 08:30:47 PM

"I ordered 2 batteries on 11/12/12. Today is 11/26/12. I emailed them in the morning asking for the status of my batteries. Someone eventually replied and said it may have been lost in transit and asked me if I want the battery sent out or a refund. I said I want the battery asap. 30 minutes later I get a refund. I emailed them stating that I did not ask for a refund I asked for the batteries to be sent. They said they do not have it in stock and therefore is sending me a refund.

It would have been nice if they contacted me first to say that before the refund was sent. They could haev emailed me something in the effect of.... "We apologize for any inconvenience but we currently do not have the battery in stock. We will be sending the refund shortly." Or something to let me know...instead of just issuing a refund.

Makes me question if any batteries were ever sent out if they don't even have these batteries in stock. They're not that popular so I don't see too many people ordering it for them

I don't know if they purposely do this and hope that people order and don't remember to follow up. Either way they did not handle my situation well.

Also in my initial order I didn't get an email confirmation of what I was ordering. Now I'm trying to find the model # of the batteries to order elsewhere...How did I not get a confirmation email or what I ordered? I emailed them back asking for information on what I had ordered so I can look elsewhere. No Response...

"I was very pleased to be able to order a battery for my wife's phone..The process was very straight forward on your site especially where I was ordering the item from Canada.John"

"Buyer beware when you buy from this company! The cellphone battery worked fine for 3 weeks and then it would not hold a charge! It is worse than the one I replaced! Should have listened to my mother. She always said if it sounds too good to be true than it probably is. This company is a ripoff!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! DO NOT TAKE THE RISK!!!

I echo the same sentiments as others who have had an awful experience with EMTC. For starters, I am not the first to detect that the company's statement that an item was shipped is days different than when the USPS indicates the package entered their tracking system. Upon noticing the discrepancy, I sent an e-mail to them asking when, exactly, the package entered the mail stream. They never answered my question.

Second, and far worse, they sent the wrong product. I immediately sent an e-mail and "Paul Godwin" (does he really exist?) responds with the 30-day return policy for any reason. They would not address my questions about shipping fees. I requested a return shipping label. No reply.

What?!? You want me to pay a second shipping fee to return your product to you??? Uh, let me get this straight. If I were to do that, then I end up paying two shipping fees to ship something across the country and I still do not have the product I need. So, to get what I need, I'll need to incur yet a third shipping fee to have a legitimate company send to me the correct product? This was EMTC, Inc.'s error, NOT MINE. Where does one turn for satisfaction? I have opened a dispute with PayPal.

The real remedy is for people NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY!!!

"received my package and am very happy it came so quickly!"

"Tracking # 9400110200881541941921
My son ordered batteries for our cordless phones under the email of S********02@aol.com on 11/5 or 11/6 2012. He got the confirmation saying it was processed, but we never recieved the product. I emailed Paul Godwin and never recieved word that he recieved it. The tracking shows it was delivered. We didn't get them. The money was taken from his account. Please make this order right or refund his money.
Sue Martinez
Mima56@comcast.net

modified review This review was modified by Mima56 on November 21 2012 03:40:43 PM

BaronNC's Avatar
Chapel Hill, NC and Key West, FL

"Order was handled and I received a message the next day that my batteries would ship on 11/12/2012. Eight days later, the package was finally accepted at the USPS Sort Facility in Santa Anna at 6:15 PM on 11/20. I am hoping to receive my order shortly more than 2 weeks after placement. I would not have placed it, except that I was informed the product was "In Stock" and featured "Next Day Shipping"

"headset was received very quickly 11/15/12 and it works with my cordless phone."

"hi EMTC, i ordered a battery for my cell phone, i receive it today and i am very satisfied with the process and want to thank you for the service! "

"EMTC sent me a dead battery. There is no phone # to call & they are not responding to my e-mail.
DO NOT buy anything from here is my RECOMMENDATION to others!

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!