• EMTC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2014-11-28

"My question is a long time to ship a single battery from California to Washington DC
below I will give you the tracking number 9400 1102 0088 2938 9496 883 now this package was ordered on November the 17th the money was taken out of my account the same day and now it is Black Friday November 28th and I only get the updated information that it is only in California still. Anaheim and and Santa AnaCalifornia I only hope in the future that something can be done about this long drawn out problem. My my email address is ellisjohar23@gmail.com and I'm still waiting for my package. "

2014-11-21

"I am still waiting for my package, it was supposed to be here Monday, the 17th, still have not received it. What do I do?"

This review was modified by Neilkontak on November 21 2014 04:22:34 PM

2014-11-14

"Very happy with my new battery for my phone. Phone works like brand new. Fast shipping and great service. Thanks bjs"

2014-11-02

"Received new cell phone battery as advertised. With standard delivery it was arrived in 3 days. Battery charged up just fine -- can't wait to see how it Works!

Thanks EMTC! "

This review was modified by 4391 on November 02 2014 09:59:35 AM

2014-10-24

"I purchased 3 telephone batteries from EMTC and the envelope arrived damaged and empty (by postoffice). When I notified EMTC of the problem they offered to refund my money or replace the order. Today I received the complete order intact. Triple AAA service. Would recommend them to anyone."

2014-10-21

"1 of 2 items had a flaw in the connector - manufacturing defect NOT seller's fault. Seller IMMEDIATELY shipped a replacement and I received it in just a few days ! AWESOME customer support and I won't hesitate doing future business (or referring friends !) to this company !!

Many Thanks, Mike"

2014-10-17

"Very quick service, good product, and good price. What more could you ask for?"

2013-02-07

"Battery was re-charged for full only first time after that getting recharge half and if we speak for 5 minutes it gets drain fast."

2013-02-07

"I ordered a remote control. It was ordered on Sunday night, arrived on Wednesday, and is exactly what was needed.

Great service."

2013-02-07

"Really bad customer service, I bought Sanyo battery, but product wasn't good. I asked them for replacement, they wanted me to spend 5-6$ more for sending back bad product in order to process exchange warranty. It is pretty insane I thought after spending higher price and buying 1 year warranty I would be happy. But it was worst deal for me. "

2013-02-06

"Delivery was quick, but battery appeared used and wouldn't take a charge. Will return for refund tomorrow."

2013-02-02

"Fra Emne Modtaget Størrelse Kategorier
sales@emtcompany.com Your order with transaction ID 803577543H104532T has been processed and sent out on 1/29/2013 "

2013-02-01

"Great price and fast shipping, Thank you"

2013-01-31

"Items received in good order. Hope to do business again.
Thanks, Bruce (Ontario Canada)"

2013-01-29

"A customer service representative actually just told me that if I have time to complain about this feature to "go ahead" because they deal with thousands of customers a day and it won't matter.

Supposedly the remote control I wanted is shipped in every couple of weeks. Supposedly there is a separate department that manually sends out email about when product is available. Supposedly, they don't have time to send the emails.

Those are conflicting statements and are quotes. I spent literally over an hour on hold waiting to speak to someone just to be verbally abused like this. I hope, by my submitting this complaint to save someone the aggravation I suffered both by the time I spent on hold on the phone and also being told to not bother them that they had plenty of other customers.

I recommend you steer clear of them."

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!