Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review EMTC by clicking a star below.
2016-01-11

"You DO NOT! want me to leave a feedback! My order ID 6F6053284S626900T was processed and sent out on 1/04/16, it is 1/11/16 WHERE IS IT!!!!!!"

2016-01-09

"ordered a Tv remote was not the one pictured its a universal remote not the one pictures for my TV can't get it to work and there's no way to contact merchant"

2015-12-04

"I am very peeved with this company. Purchased a remote for my Phillips TV bought in 2011. the remote was supposed to come programmed and it did not. Tried manually coding it and it did not work. Tried to perform an automatic programming and that did not work either. Changed the batteries, that did not work. Finally called the company and the mail box was full and no one answered, even though it was today within the business hours. Can someone help please. S305331761817607. Thankful that I paid with PayPal.

2015-12-02

"Great products and service. This is the second time I order from this company, products where shipped and received within a few days. "

2015-11-30

"Hi readers and EMTC.I purchased the SHARK VAC X9725H battery from EMTC on March 5 2015. and all went well.The battery still works.Free shipping and fast service.Price is better than EBAY,AMAZON & EUROPRO.
I usually had bad luck with EUROPRO.I would get the wrong item or were going to send me the wrong battery.They can be tough to deal with on the phone.My stuff was old vacs;but still.A couple of times they did right.THANKS.

2015-11-06

"Also try filing your consumer complaint online with the california ag at http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL or any other . EMTC sent me the wrong product and wanted me to pay for the return shipping for their mistake, this would be a waste of money since the product and shipping costs around the same amount of money. AND THAT PRODUCT IS NOT EVEN ON THEIR WEBSITE SO WHERE DID THEY GET THE PRODUCT FROM. I ASSUME THEY MIGHT BE SENDING CUSTOMERS USED PRODUCTS THAT THEY DONT SELL ON THEIR WEBSITES."

2015-10-31

"Hello,
I ordered battery model BT-1021 for the Uniden 6.0 phone but received a battery that was the right size but the connector was wrong. The battery came in a green plastic wrap with 2 4V 800mAh AAA Battery written on it.

2015-10-27

"Not happy at all. ended up having to have a cable guy go to my mothers and replace this remote. He said it was pretty much worthless. Would like for you to send a return postage envelope to her to return for a full refund as most places will do for customer service. Please reply to let me know your intentions. Thank you!"

2015-10-24

"Instead of sending the good quality enercell batteries as in the past, you sent some no name stuff that probably won't last two months. Additionally, I ordered the 750mAh and received 800mAh. I have had these cheap batts before and they do not last. Please send return instructions and replace these with the enercells as in the past."

2015-10-14

"I ordered a telephone battery and you say it was sent on 9/28. I have not received it yet. The money HAS been taken out of my bank account .
How long does it take to get to my address?

2015-10-10

"I received the replacement TV remote today, quick service, and I do appreciate the effort. I have tried three different times, with a neighbor trying a fourth time and cannot get it to operate. The instructions are quite clear and easy to follow. It just does not work with my TV. I will be contacting them to see if the wrong model was sent by mistake or if the universal one they sent is just not compatable with my TV."

2015-10-07

"remote control specific to my tv won't work most of the options ,only on/off,volume and channel. It is not specific and when i emailed for assistance they only responded with a code that made no difference then stopped answering further attempts by me to communicate. REAL poor customer service and poor advertising of product."

2015-09-22

"I have used EMTC for several years and I keep their site address in my favorites. The service which I have had is better than any other seller on the internet. In price, quality, shipping and service they are the very best.

Dick Hahn

2015-09-11

"Exactly the product I was looking for. Exactly the service I was hoping for. Thanks for the free shipping!"

2015-09-11

"Advertised as a SONY REMOTE!!!

Sent a generic universaal that also states "Preprogramed", also not true.

I could get this junk at walmart for half the $

Still need the Sony remote for KDF-E42A10

WASTE OF TIME WANT SHIPING LABEL FOR RETURN AND MONEY BACK AND THEN I WILL UPDATE REVIEW no invoice #

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!