Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have not received my order due to movement of office can you re--send my order to the following address.
My Receipt # .. 2505-349-8020-6109
V tech 27910 Cordless Battery Item # BT403
Mr Saheed Ashogbon
2780, Feldspar way
Riverdale Ga 30296
Cell - 404-468-1274
Tracking # 9400110200828561261110...

"Hi, not to happy that its taken 4 or 5 days for my order to even ship, i read it would ship the next business day. I placed two orders and from what i can see the other hasnt even shipped yet . Paypal sent me an email saying my payment cleared on 4/9/15. Thank you "

This review was modified by lipepo on April 14 2015 05:06:37 PM

"I purchased The Samsung AB533640AA Cell Battery thru EMTC website. They charged my PayPal account and sent me a US Postal tracking number. After 10 days waiting, I checked the US Postal website and found out that the package was never shipped. I contacted EMTC and they said that they were out of stock and they have cancelled and refunded the transaction without informing me. This product still shows available in their website. I see two problems with this website: 1- they cancel transactions without informing customers. 2- they advertise and sell stuff that they don't have!!"

This review was modified by Sam2015 on April 02 2015 09:21:56 AM

"I am receipt of the remote for my Viore TV; it said it was preprogramed; didn't work; so I tried searching for a code for over a half hour and it still doesn't work. The package it came in didn't give instructions on how to return the item. I would appreciate a phone call or email in this regard.

Lisa M Lattanzio Klein

This review was modified by LisaLattan on March 31 2015 12:32:17 PM

"Overall I am very happy with the time frame in which I received my order. From CA to MD ...ordered on Friday.. received on Monday !!!
(A PACKING INVOICE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE). I can not print anything out... :(
But.... I did encounter one issue. The order was for 3 cordless phone batteries. Two of them worked right away .... the 3rd was defective and did not work at all... I am waiting on pay pal to help resolve this issue. I really need that 3rd battery please.
I tried calling the EMTC customer service phone number but could not even leave a message for them... was very disappointed. That was a negative.
Hoping I get that 3rd battery.
Then thumbs up all the way !!!

This review was modified by CATHYEASTCOAST on March 30 2015 08:00:49 PM

"Have not received my order.

John Childress

Tracking #940011020082855135648

This review was modified by JRC1956 on March 25 2015 07:17:46 PM

"This was an order for a JVC RM-C383 remote control for an old JVC TV set.

The replacement remote controller arrived after a couple of weeks. It works but the cover on the back of the device (that covers the batteries) had both of its plastic tabs broken off so it would not stay on the device unless it was taped on. It does work and we are using the intact cover from the old remote that no longer worked. So this was just an OK transaction.

This review was modified by jfpivec on March 24 2015 12:55:50 PM

"Happy with our sony remote - our power button stopped working. If they refurbished I would send the one that doesn't turn on."

This review was modified by loisinca on March 21 2015 05:11:09 PM

"Ordered new dish remote they sent wrong one had to spend $4.00 to return and then they refunded money.
Waste of time and loss of money

"ordered a replacement remote for my tv. i even googled the exact product number of my tv (element elgfw601) to ensure id get the right one. after ebay, this was the first sure that popped up so i assumed it'd be fine. very wrong. they said 24 hour shipping, it took 11 days to arrive. and now after reading everyone elses reviews who ordered a remote, it seems we all have the same issue. the remote is a direct tv remote that says its pre-programmed but it clearly isn't. i followed all the instructions one the 1 page manual and that got me nowhere. and they have no customer service number so im basically out of luck. wish i just used ebay at this point. $20 wasted."

This review was modified by walpeezy on March 12 2015 07:51:37 PM

"A job WELL DONE, especially when I thought I had sent in an
Incomplete part number. Sent in a second request and was informed that both numbers were correct, not needing the last four letters. What a relief, knowing my purchase was
Handled professionally.
Mr. R.M.Ibarra

" I was so impressed with the pricing,free shipping and
quick turn around in receiving my battery's.I have told my friends and family about EMTC a fantastic company.

Jim Sutcliffe

This review was modified by Jimsutcliffe on February 28 2015 07:20:37 AM

"Very happy with my order!"

This review was modified by Ellenretired on February 19 2015 12:48:40 PM

"The battery I received is not new. The connection surfaces on the end show more scoring than my old battery in my phone. Their "new" battery charges in the phone for 15 seconds and then says charge complete and of course is unable to even power the phone long enough to turn it on. My old battery charges in the phone and runs almost an hour of talk time. New batteries are unavailable from LG for my phone. Most likely their batteries are either bulk purchases from Service Centers or New Old Stock. Lithium batteries degrade and die even when not is use and age has everything to do with life along with the number of cycles of charge and discharge.
The battery I received is not even New Old Stock. I have purchased new batteries before and in fact, the present battery I am using in my phone (which was going to be replaced with this purchase) was purchased years ago (elsewhere) and showed no signs of scuffing on the contacts. I thought that by paying more for the battery I may actually get a good one since other retailers on the web are charging super low prices for this battery. As you can tell I am irritated with these people, I guess I am spoiled, I have purchased a lot of things on the internet and have had very good luck, until now! I will attempt to return this to them. They say they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy. I will see if that is so. I wonder how many people just don't bother to return a non working item since it is not a lot of money, and after all, time is money. Perhaps that is their business model, I don't know. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE, USUALLY THE MANUFACTURER OF YOUR PHONE FOR A BATTERY. YOU MAY PAY A LITTLE MORE BUT IT WILL FOR SURE BE NEW.

This review was modified by wb6vsj on February 18 2015 10:48:17 AM

"Cell phone battery for an old flip phone.... BT51. CHEAP THOUGH. HOPEFULLY THIS ITEM IS GOOD 2 GO??"

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!