Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2015-08-19

"Very pleased. Placed order on Thursday with PayPal. Order shipped via USPS on Friday. Received on Monday."

This review was modified by 99anonymous99 on August 19 2015 08:43:54 AM

2015-08-18

"Came via USPS first class in one business day. Like New. Works perfectly. "

2015-08-17

"I ordered the wrong remote and have asked three times how to return the item and have not received a response. I understand I have a 60 day money back coverage......so what is the problem and why not response?"

This review was modified by robertjohnson558 on August 17 2015 09:02:27 AM

2015-08-14

"The whole process was great. Easy web site to get the product. Easy to order and received the item in 2 business days. The price was 50% lower than anything quoted by Radio Shack. Great dealing with EMTC. I will be back for more products.

Michael Tannucilli
Staten Island, NY

2015-08-10

"Remote will only turn tv on/off, change channel and adjust volume. It will no operate any other function of my flat screen. It is a no name universal remote and NOT as described to be a replacement for my specific model Magnavox tv. DO NOT get ripped off!"

This review was modified by SherriJ on August 10 2015 04:29:47 PM

2015-08-08

"Got my Tracfone battery. But it's not the battery. My phone is dead and when I plugged
it in "Battery full, unplug to save energy"
So if I need a new phone can all the info on my old phone be transferred if I won't even
power up?
Thanks

2015-08-07

"Awesome service! Found what I needed no problem and it shipped so fast! I will use again, especially because its the best price and no shipping cost! "

This review was modified by Jessica5377 on August 07 2015 05:41:43 PM

2015-08-06

"ultra fast-top service, they stand behind what they say and sell."

This review was modified by lars801- on August 06 2015 05:54:21 PM

2015-07-29

"Have not received part order yet (7/29/15). Estimated delivery date was 7/24/15. No information available on USPS Tracking # 9400110200793636504723. Not satisfied with service. "

This review was modified by Srp15 on July 29 2015 05:15:39 PM

2015-07-17

"I ordered those "special" batteries for my home phone and they got here in 3 days, were one third the price of the manufacturer's, and they actually work. I'm so happy. You'll be my GoTo from now on
F. Harriman

This review was modified by Fawneharriman on July 17 2015 05:43:40 PM

2015-07-14

"I wish i could say iam happy but im not.. I would of loved the option of overnight, because i ordered 7/7/15 and its now 7/14/15 and still do not have my battery, which leaves me with no phone and a pregnant daughter soon to deliver. please help"

2015-07-12

"Arrived very much on time and well packaged.

Glad I am a repeat customer.

Patricia

This review was modified by TRUSHKA on July 12 2015 11:28:32 AM

2015-06-15

"I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Cox trying different codes to make my remote work. She determined that the remote was defective. So please credit my PayPal account and I will return it."

2015-06-13

"well i got what you call a remote its old and not even the remote you clamed it to be "

This review was modified by survchain on June 13 2015 12:36:06 PM

2015-06-04

"The "sales@emtcompany.com" sent me a note of my merchant tracking #9400110200881626800662 has been shipped on date 5/29/2015, but up today 6/4/2015 I am still waiting for it. Is there a website I can keep track of it?"

This review was modified by jyeh42 on June 04 2015 06:42:53 AM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!