"I was happy with the price and the book. It took a little longer than expected for the shipping but I did not need it right away so there were no problems. "

"Dualj is awful. I ordered a textbook from them at the beginning of September with expedited shipping. Here it's the beginning of October and I still don't have my book. College students: what's a month of not having your textbook going to do to your grade?

I recommend going anywhere else for your order. The college bookstore may be expensive, but at this point I'd pay the difference to have had a book.

"Ordering was quick and easy and I received my book quickly. The condition of the book matched the description given--I will definitely use Dualj bookstore again!"

"Shipped quickly, exactly as described. Would definitely do business again. Thanks Dualj!"

"I ordered this book from another site eBay promotes and thought everything was all set. A week later they e-mailed to say they processed a refund because the book wasn't available. I left negative feedback because the book shouldn't be listed if it's not available. It was for my daughter (8) and she was very disappointed. I decided to try another site. Dualj came up and at first I thought, "Oh no. Here we go again." I couldn't have been more wrong. Not only was finding the book and ordering it easy, it arrived sooner than expected and at a great price! I've added Dualj to my favorites and will shop with them going forward for more books. GREAT SITE! EXCELLENT PRICES! EASY TRANSACTION! PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH! Thank you."

"Pleased with efficient delivery of a very obscure book at an economical price ... 1/5 of the competing prices..."

"dualj is the worse seller on the internet. they have the worse customer service, they dont answer their phone. give them a ring and you will see. spend your money else where. they send old beat up books and dont follow their own policies."

"Received book quickly. Thank you."

"The book came quickly and as it was described. I would shop with the Dualj bookstore again."

"Book was in good condition, and it arrived in a timely fasion"

"The order process was relatively simple, item arrived pretty quickly. One suggestion: write "do not bend" on packages containing items like books, as our dense postman likes to fold packages in half. It didn't hurt the spine or the book this time, but I'd hate for someone else to have a negative experience when it's not your fault. Thanks!"

"I ordered a book on March 25th and have yet to receive it. I have emailed and called to no avail no one returns my calls or my emails. I will never buy form them again nor will I recommend them. AVOID this company RED FLAGS - no contact information online - toll-free number is totally automated does not take you to a live person.

I did finally get a refund on this order. It arrived today via my PayPal account.

modified review This review was modified by tr905 on July 22 2010 01:57:27 PM

"BUYERS BEWARE!

I ordered a book from Duaj two days ago. After ordering I continued browsing the internet and found a newer edition of the same book that I decided would be better. I contacted Dualj within an hour of placing the order and asked for it to be cancelled.

I did not get a response to that email.

A day and a half later, I received an email from Dualj saying that my book was being prepared for shipment. I was on the computer at the time, so sent another message via the "Contact Us" section of their webpage (as I had the first time), saying that I wanted to cancel the order.

Even though I had copied and pasted the transaction # from the email I received from Dualj, they emailed back saying they had no records of an order with that number.

I checked my Paypal account and got the transaction # from their webpage and sent that to them. Once again, they said they had no record of an order with that number.

I tried to copy and paste the entire "confirmation email" I received after I placed the order, but coincidently they were having web page errors at the time and were unable to send my message.

Even though they have no record of my transaction number, they have received the money from my Paypal account.

I do not know if this will eventually be resolved, but I know I will not be doing business with Dualj again.

"Ordered a textbook almost 2 weeks ago, and chose expedited shipping for a class which starts this week. I emailed them 2 days ago asking if it had shipped or to supply a tracking number. They don't "do" tracking numbers, and could not tell me if it had shipped.

They let me know TODAY it cannot be shipped. DO NOT USE DUALJ.COM, USE A RELIABLE STORE LIKE AMAZON INSTEAD.

"The item arrived in a timely fashion in fine condition. Would do business with again!"

Dualj Bookstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dualj Bookstore is not a merchant member
Dualj Bookstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!