Stores > Distinctive Decor

• Fax: (580) 252-0744

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Distinctive Decor by clicking a star below.

2017-01-11

Good but didn't get the goods

"Working with distinctive decor was not bad, they actually handled the problem as soon as I contacted them. The problem was I ordered a Jon Hart product from their website, paid for it but turned out the product had been discontinued. I got my money back but nothing else. I think distinctive decor should do a better job keeping their website up to date but the lady I spoke with on the phone was very nice and helpful. "

This review was modified by allisonray917 on January 13 2017 05:45:01 PM

Adorable slipper

"My mom loved the slippers. They're so soft, warm, and comfortable! Brownie points for me :). I initially ordered the wrong size and was happy when I was contacted quickly and the problem was corrected. Additionally, they arrived in time for Christmas when we originally didn't think they would. "

This review was modified by shannonsanders1991 on January 13 2017 05:15:03 PM

Perfect

"I was a little concerned that the product wouldn't be exactly what was pictured but it came in perfectly! Definitely will order from here again. "

This review was modified by annecole on January 13 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

Missing items, still charged full price

"Was emailed about one of the missing items, but never refunded. Order arrived with a separate missing item. "

This review was modified by angelaegreene on January 13 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

Destinctive Decor-- the Bomb!

"Ordered melamine plates to complete my set for outdoor! Love the selection and love that my pattern was still available after 5 years. The site is easy to use and deliver was soooo quick!"

This review was modified by amy_kidd on January 13 2017 05:00:02 PM

2016-09-21

"Very satisfied with product and timely delivery "

2016-09-17

cute set

"The items were sent quickly and packaged carefully. I was glad to be able to purchase this cute set for my son.

Wonderful

"I received my order veey promptly and was very satisfied. A quality product."

2016-09-16

"Helpful and nice to work with"

Speedy

"I was on vacation when my order was placed. Was so surprised when I arrived home in just a few days and my order was already there. "

Nice Finds for Wedding Gift

"Great prices on two beautiful items on a bride's gift list. Saved on discounted item and being able to ship from one place."

Very satisfied repeat customer

"Always pleased with the item purchased, the competitive price, the careful shipping and handling, and their attention to clear communication (for example, if a shipment is not complete due to backorder, etc.). I ordered an item I really wanted but it was discontinued. Distinctive D├ęcor went above and beyond and somehow found exactly what I wanted and completed the order. "

Just perfect!

"As its name says my experience is distinctive. I love Franz porcelain and Distinctive Decor brings me the opportunity to acquire classic pieces that I can't find. I thanks Mary Lou, a special lady, who always do the difference in the customer service. All my transactions with them are perfect. Thanks Distinctive Decor!!!"

2016-02-10

"Extremely pleased with my purchase, the service I was given, great packaging of shipment, and the quick arrival of my purchases. The price of my selections was great too. "

2016-02-04

Gift Wrapping Issue

"I paid extra for gift wrapping but received the stuffed animal I ordered in a cardboard box with a simple bow on it. This was disappointing to say the least. Perhaps there should be a more detailed description of how the gifts are wrapped posted somewhere prior to ordering.

The stuffed animal I purchased, however, was in good condition.

Share Distinctive Decor's store rating

Distinctive Decor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Distinctive Decor is a merchant member
Distinctive Decor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.