• Address: 901 W. Main Street - Duncan, OK
    • Phone: (580) 252-9494
    • Customer Support: (866) 963-3267
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
    • Fax: (580) 252-0744

"The item I ordered was on back order and I was kept informed about the status of my order until it shippe. Any questions I had were answered quickly. Service was very friendly and I would order from them again."

"Your people were very helpful and the item came in the mail in a good amount of time."

"Excellent service and product quality superb."

"5 star experience. Found exactly what I wanted online, at a fairly competitive price and shipping was reasonable and fast."

"Efficient service. Thrilled they sold exactly what I have had a hard time finding. "

"The colorful cardinal we received has joined many other birds in Dorothy's collection keeps watch over his portion of the display."

"the delvery and process were painless and on time. "

"VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS. VERY GOOD DESCRIPTION OF WHAT WAS PURCHASED AND MY MOM SAID THE WRAPPING WAS BEAUTIFUL."

"I've only received half of the order. My dishes arrived promptly, but my salt and pepper shakers have not arrived. I suspect the problem is not with Distinctive Décor, but with FedEx. Filing a claim with FedEx is futile!"

"Impressed with their customer service. I called after receiving an email about a back order and talked to a REAL PERSON! She was very helpful and actually called back later to let me know when my order shipped."

"I ordered online and received the items I wanted quickly. I'm impressed with the quality of the bowls I ordered. Love them."

"The tea sets were beautiful! I've been looking for such quality for a long time. I was curious to see how they could be shipped without breakage, but they were packed so well!"

"Would definitely order from them again!"

"Distinctive Decor representative was very polite and helpful. Order arrived as promised and in great shape. Would definitely order from them again."

"Prompt, efficient swrvice. "

Distinctive Decor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Distinctive Decor is a merchant member
Distinctive Decor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.