Distinctive Decor Reviews - page 3 - distinctive-decor.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 390 reviews

Distinctive Decor is a merchant member
Distinctive Decor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"item ordered was just as expected!"

"Distinctive Decor had what I needed and shipped it very fast. I will definitely order from them again."

"PROMPT AND ACCURATE SERVICE....ABC OF RALEIGH,NC"

"Fast shipping. Great service."

"Were very helpful ! Took the time to notify and advise me about my purchase. Also expedited the shipping."

"Nice product and great customer service"

"Fantastic customer service!"

"I did not receive the item I ordered"

"Order arrived in a timely manner and was welled packaged and in good shape. I ordered some dishes so that was important. The order was accurate. They called when the order shipped which was nice."

"Ordering was very easy and my order was delivered in a timely fashion."

"Shipped promptly - it was correct - packed well!"

"Distinctive Décor has many fine products. Every time I've ordered from them, the items have been exactly as advertised and delivered promptly.
They are a pleasure to do business with.

"Order arrived on time and was just as pictured. My son loved it."

"My order arrived in a timely manner, while our holiday guests were still here, so we were able to use the merchandise and I was able to give one of the pitchers to our son, as well."

"Arrived in good condition, ie not broken and all the plates were without flaws. Very satisfied"