• Address: 901 W. Main Street - Duncan, OK

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The items shipped quickly, and they were offered at a very reasonable price. I was happy to find someone offering the item I was looking for."

"They were lovely to work with - very friendly on the phone. I had had a bad day at work and they actually cheered me up and then delivered exactly what I needed, on time, in good condition and at a good price.
Yes, I will shop with them again.

"My order was delivered on time with good service. I will continue to order from Distinctive Decor."

"Agent was so very helpful and very pleasant"

"All was great. The shipping box was a little big but everything was shipped very quickly. "

"Fast shipment, packaged well. So happy to get my item"

"The item I ordered was on back order and I was kept informed about the status of my order until it shippe. Any questions I had were answered quickly. Service was very friendly and I would order from them again."

"Your people were very helpful and the item came in the mail in a good amount of time."

"Excellent service and product quality superb."

"5 star experience. Found exactly what I wanted online, at a fairly competitive price and shipping was reasonable and fast."

"Efficient service. Thrilled they sold exactly what I have had a hard time finding. "

"The colorful cardinal we received has joined many other birds in Dorothy's collection keeps watch over his portion of the display."

"the delvery and process were painless and on time. "

"VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS. VERY GOOD DESCRIPTION OF WHAT WAS PURCHASED AND MY MOM SAID THE WRAPPING WAS BEAUTIFUL."

"I've only received half of the order. My dishes arrived promptly, but my salt and pepper shakers have not arrived. I suspect the problem is not with Distinctive Décor, but with FedEx. Filing a claim with FedEx is futile!"

Distinctive Decor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Distinctive Decor is a merchant member
Distinctive Decor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.