• Distinctive Dec Distinctive Decor Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"very easy to work with and attentive. "

"Prompt, accurate and satisfactory service. Thanks"

"So cute. Fit well in my home and was shipped quickly."

"ordering was easy, delivery went as planned and we received the product we wanted"

"Have not completed the order"

"Easy purchase and great shipping!"

"My items came quickly and are great quality, as I expected."

"They were very helpful. Marcus helped me get a Christmas present here on time! Quick to respond to e-mail questions. Definitely order from them again! "

"You had the items I wanted in stock and I ordered them and they arrived promptly before Christmas and they were very safely packed. Very happy customer and will continue to order from you. thank you"

"they had to split the order into two due to a back order and were very helpful. I actually talked to helpful people who knew what they wer doing and followed despite the holiday season."

"very helpful and friendly. and they called me when there was a problem and that i really appreciated."

"Excellent service, quick delivery..."

"I had to pay an additional $10 to pick up my package(s) from the UPS store. Distinctive Decor did not notify me that the items were back-ordered and then did not follow up on the promise to over-night ship them to our family in Ohio in time for Christmas. Eventually they did change the shipping time, but it wasn't in time for Christmas delivery. By the time the packages finally got to me in Maryland, It was over a week past the promised delivery date of Christmas Eve and cost me an additional $10 to pick up. It should have cost $20 but the UPS store took pity on me and only charged me for one (they could have been shipped together very easily)."

"Site checkout was quick and easy, and delivery of the item purchased was prompt. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my experience ordering from Distinctive Decor."

"Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Was exactly what I ordered. Will order from them again."

Share Distinctive Decor's store rating

Distinctive Decor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Distinctive Decor is a merchant member
Distinctive Decor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.