Stores > Distinctive Decor

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Perfect

"I was a little concerned that the product wouldn't be exactly what was pictured but it came in perfectly! Definitely will order from here again. "

This review was modified by annecole on January 13 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

Missing items, still charged full price

"Was emailed about one of the missing items, but never refunded. Order arrived with a separate missing item. "

This review was modified by angelaegreene on January 13 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

Destinctive Decor-- the Bomb!

"Ordered melamine plates to complete my set for outdoor! Love the selection and love that my pattern was still available after 5 years. The site is easy to use and deliver was soooo quick!"

This review was modified by amy_kidd on January 13 2017 05:00:02 PM

2016-09-21

"Very satisfied with product and timely delivery "

2016-09-17

cute set

"The items were sent quickly and packaged carefully. I was glad to be able to purchase this cute set for my son.

Wonderful

"I received my order veey promptly and was very satisfied. A quality product."

2016-09-16

"Helpful and nice to work with"

Speedy

"I was on vacation when my order was placed. Was so surprised when I arrived home in just a few days and my order was already there. "

Nice Finds for Wedding Gift

"Great prices on two beautiful items on a bride's gift list. Saved on discounted item and being able to ship from one place."

Very satisfied repeat customer

"Always pleased with the item purchased, the competitive price, the careful shipping and handling, and their attention to clear communication (for example, if a shipment is not complete due to backorder, etc.). I ordered an item I really wanted but it was discontinued. Distinctive D├ęcor went above and beyond and somehow found exactly what I wanted and completed the order. "

Just perfect!

"As its name says my experience is distinctive. I love Franz porcelain and Distinctive Decor brings me the opportunity to acquire classic pieces that I can't find. I thanks Mary Lou, a special lady, who always do the difference in the customer service. All my transactions with them are perfect. Thanks Distinctive Decor!!!"

2016-02-10

"Extremely pleased with my purchase, the service I was given, great packaging of shipment, and the quick arrival of my purchases. The price of my selections was great too. "

2016-02-04

Gift Wrapping Issue

"I paid extra for gift wrapping but received the stuffed animal I ordered in a cardboard box with a simple bow on it. This was disappointing to say the least. Perhaps there should be a more detailed description of how the gifts are wrapped posted somewhere prior to ordering.

The stuffed animal I purchased, however, was in good condition.

2016-02-02

Difficult return process

"My item arrived timely. However, there was a small crack in the face of the ornament, and if shaken, you could hear broken pieces rattling inside the ornament. Not a huge deal, but if you're paying $40+ for an ornament, I don't expect it to be broken. I ordered the same ornament from a different site because it would arrive by Christmas. I e-mailed customer service at Distinctive Decor about a return because I did not receive a return label or information about where to ship returns in the box. I received a quick response, however, I did not receive infromation about where to ship my return. Several days later, I sent the same e-mail to customer service. I was contacted by a different individual who said a picture of the damaged item was required to process the return. I was not asking for an exchange, I simply wanted to return the item because I ordered the same ornament from a different store. Both e-mails were sent within 30 days of the original purchase and followed the instructions for returns detailed on the website. Frustrated with all the hoops, I gave up on returning this item and am out $40. "

2016-01-27

Excellent customer support--highly recommend to a friend!

"We purchased several children tea sets for Christmas and birthdays in December. They gave us a 10% discount. The check out process was super easy online. My orders arrived on time (less than 7 days). And when I called customer support after I had realized one tea pot was cracked, she quickly looked up my name and replaced the tea pot without further questioning. I called Monday; the replacement tea pot was at my doorstep Wednesday! They didn't even ask me to return the cracked one! Thank you Distinctive-Decor for providing excellent customer service!"

Share Distinctive Decor's store rating

Distinctive Decor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Distinctive Decor is a merchant member
Distinctive Decor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.