Stores > Discount-Low-Voltage.com

• Phone: 888-797-3697
    • Customer Support: 714-632-5141
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-FriClosed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 714-632-5435

"The product i ordered was on 2 wk back order, they called me to see if i wanted to go on with order or shop elsewhere, very nice and considerate. Will use again."

"Discount Low Voltage has great prices, great products, and fast service. It should be noted that they may not update your tracking information right away so if you are worried about your order because it looks as if it is not on its way, give them a call and they will update you over the phone. I would definitely use them again. My order was for A/V purposes."

"Very quick shipping! Packaged very well! Will do business with again!"

"I posted a very negative review here recently - there was a serious error in communication with me about an order and it caused me a lot of grief. Since then I have received the most incredible series of frank and honest communications from the salesperson, the company president, and even the supplier who participated in the series of events. I gotta say, I'm blown away by the amount of energy and actual money Discount Low Voltage spent in doing everything they could think of to make it right. Everybody makes mistakes - very, very few companies in my experience dedicate themselves this sincerely to correcting them and clearing the air. Reversing my previous review - I will definitely do business with these folks again."

This review was modified by rrtc on February 15 2011 11:48:20 AM

"I'm a low-voltage and IT contractor. This is probably my number one source for all my supplies. They ship fast, their costs are low, and I've never had any issues. What more could I ask for, really."

"I am a DIY kind of person, so when researching what I need to install ethernet cabling through-out the house, I found the Discount-Low-Voltage website. The website is very user friendly and includes short videos of most products which helped me a lot with my initial order. Also the prices and quality of their products is excellent. What impressed me the most, was when D-L-V processed my order, they noticed that I ordered some overkill items plus some items that would have made the job harder, so they decided to confirm with me prior to finalizing the order. Since this is the first time for me to install a wired network and I decided on a cable that was a bit overkill, I wound up changing about 75% of my order because the change in cable wound up changing most of the connection types and tooling I was going to order at first. This change also cut the cost about 30-40%. But, eventually the cost came back some because of D-L-V's excellent intervention. During discussions with the guy processing my order, I was made more aware of cable management and avoiding clutter too. All in all I will have an installation for less than I originally would have spent, and it will be 10 times easier and more professional looking. For D-L-V to take the time and do that means that they are a great company and make ME the customer feel like I'm not just another processed order number, but important not only for their business, but to make sure my installation gets done correctly and the best possible way the first time. I am very happy with their service and will definitely shop there again if/when I need anything else."

This review was modified by whatsa-mw on December 27 2010 02:27:21 PM

"Needed a multi-fiber cable not exactly stock. got exactly what I wanted with personalized help. Received the cable in a timely manner, installed with out a hitch. Thanks Kyle."

"I found your prices to be very good, your service excellent and the products to exceed expectationa"

"It was easy to search the website for what I needed. I was able to call and confirm that I could buy the last item on stock and got it quiickly. Very pleasent experience. "

"I found the website easy to navigate, and the prices were exceptional. I have not had a need for the products they sell since since, but when I do they will be my first stop. Shipped fast, and order was correct and complete."

This review was modified by justinlyman on October 13 2010 10:01:44 AM

"I ordered several components and one of them was wrong, I contacted Discount-Low-Voltage, and they promptly corrected the wrong part, by shipping the correct one that very hour!! I have dealt with several other suppliers and most take a few days to correct problem, but Discount-Low-Voltage was very helpful, less than 10 minutes they had the correct component shipping out to me. I was extremely pleased to do business with them, and will continue to rely on them as my first place to order wire etc. If I could rate the experience I would rate it a 10, even though they shipped out the wrong part the first time, its understandable we all make mistakes, but they were prompt to correct it and satisfy the customer."

"Website is user friendly and made ordering online simple. Great pricing on preterminated fiber!"

"Ordered a Wall Baffle Speaker WB1EZ BO-WB1EZ as an addon to one of our Church's Classrooms. This speaker is a 70 volt low voltage speaker that matches our needs. It looks good and matches the speakers that are located in the other classrooms.
Works great.

"Great product selection. Have ordered from in the past and quality of products is top notch. Can't wait to get my swing rack hung up. Will defiantly order from in the future."

This review was modified by arosenau on November 23 2010 06:37:25 AM

Share Discount-Low-Voltage.com's store rating

Discount-Low-Voltage.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Discount-Low-Voltage.com is not a merchant member
Discount-Low-Voltage.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!