• DinoDirect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"Stay away! I ordered in Feb. 2014, never received my purchase, and am still trying to get my card credited for the items they never sent! What a nightmare! THEY LIE!"

"My experience with DinoDirect has been incredible. i always get just what i asked for. thanks dino direct my ps3 controllers and xbox 360 parts work great!! i recommend this site to everyone interested in ordering something. if u ever have a problem there are several great customer service representatives to help u."

"My initial order instructions were not understood. DinoDirect contacted me multiple times to try and resolve the confusion. I was impressed by their service. Ultimately, we resorted to a web chat to figure things out. My service agent, Elaine, was quite courteous and helpful."

"I want to tell their story about DinoDirect. I did order. I found this great for measuring instrument, its price was very attractive. I paid for this product. It took 2 weeks and then I find that the order status "Not in stock". Is this normal. You pay for the goods, and it later out of stock. What is that system? I was very indignant. Contacted them - I immediately said - pay extra - we will send the goods. I am even more troubled. Had to fight lengthy negotiations with them until I sent a similar product. New order issued but not yet sent the parcel. I now fear that the second time it did not send. But in general, I'm not happy. It's a bad system"

"It was my first time ordering from DinoDirect and I had payment issues. My service manager, Loria, helped me and reassured me that everything is ok. DinoDirect has great customer service and I hope my first transaction goes smoothly so I can go back this website to buy more products. Thanks again Loria!"

"I am Edit Review because today DinoDirect return money for me on pay pal.
Mary Cristmass

"Hello everyone. I'm from Romania, Europe.I have bought a RAMOS I9 tablet from a store on dinodirect.com. I'm very happy that I made this transaction with them. The pre-sale communication with agent Lee was very good, he was very helpful with all my issues. The post-sale communication with sales manager Jucy Yang was perfect. She was supportive and kept in touch with me during the entire process of preparing the item, checking and delivery. She took care that everything went smoothly.The tablet itself is pure and simple spectacular, I couldn't make a better decision. It arrived in perfect condition and as described. It functions flawless. Well, this being said, I recommend everyone to fully trust dinodirect, dinobuy and their staff and to make business with them without any doubt. Also, choose a Chinese top brand and you will not regret it. All the best from Romania"

"There are many different stores, and I used to only like DinoDirect. I used to believe him. But now do not trust him. But undermined his credibility constant changes in the rules of buying and Terms of Use. Just get used to one set of rules, and they are not valid. And the most annoying - do not warn about changes. Complete lack of respect buyers."

"I want to talk about their experiences shopping at DinoDirect. This store has become very bad. They constantly deceiving. They offer a product that is not in stock. They offer discounts on goods, which are then not send. They need to pay, that would send such goods. They offer free shipping, and then require surcharges for delivery. But most of all I was struck by the latter situation - I made the purchase. I found the site very quickly that was put status that the parcel "Shipped". I waited 2 months, no parcel. I contacted them. I was immediately told that the parcel is lost in transit. Since you bought the goods at a discount - to re-send it to you, they will not. Then they began to demand more pay me. I think it's a new way to extort money from buyers. They say that the goods have been sent, and when told that he did not come to the address asking for more money, that would send him. I'm not happy with the situation at Dinodirect. I warn all - do not believe Dinodirect."

This review was modified by Lidas on January 27 2014 11:29:53 AM

"I am without words to describe how pleased I am with the service Dino Direct. I recommend everyone can trust already bought and received all the goods, buy without fear."

GRAHAMMAKAMBAIRE's Avatar

HARARE ,ZIMBABWE

"I LIKE DINO DIRECT WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS I WAS THRILLED BUY THE LOVE AND CARE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS GIVE ME EACH TIME I HAVE QUERIES .I FEEL AT HOME WITH DINO DIRECT I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICE GIVEN WILL KEEP BUYING AND TELL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO VISIT THE DINO DIRECT SITE AND SEE A CUT ABOVE OTHERS.IF DINO DIRECT WAS A TOY I WOULD SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE PLAYING WITH IT BECAUSE DINO DIRECT IS THE BEST SITE TO BE WIS IT TO BE THERE TO SAVE NATIONS WITH ITS WIDE RANGE OF QUALITY PRODUCTS THAT NO ONE CAN RESIST THEM."

"All the products I bought was excellent quality, and the sellers are very helpful. Love dinodirect!"

"Excellent customer service!! solved all my inquiries fast and nicely. Very good products and low prices. Highly recommended"

"This was my FIRST ODRDER at DinoDirect and after month of WAITINIG, i got NOTHING delivered even working tracking number.
Further ill try to explain why my rating so low.
I ordered 09\22\13 tablet pc Ramos W41.
It was shipped 10\4\13.
10\14\13 received message:
"We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have checked that since recent days, the electronics can not be sent by China post, the package will be returned. Then we can send it by Singapore post. Once we get the new tracking number we will send you email to inform you. Your understanding will be highly appreciated by us.
Have a nice day!"
Today 10\27\13 i still didn’t received nothing, even WORKING tracking number is invalid and untraceable.
And after this DinoDirect refuses to RETURN 170$ i paid for this tablet pc.

"I have just a second ago ordered the perfect one dress totally tailor made, and compleatly in different color of the choises i could make, service was excellent and online chat of any question was fast and excellent! I really recommend dinodirect for everybodt"

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!