DinoDirectCoupons
    • Business Hours: 7*24 hours
    • Fax: 650-240-3909

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"There are many different stores, and I used to only like DinoDirect. I used to believe him. But now do not trust him. But undermined his credibility constant changes in the rules of buying and Terms of Use. Just get used to one set of rules, and they are not valid. And the most annoying - do not warn about changes. Complete lack of respect buyers."

"I want to talk about their experiences shopping at DinoDirect. This store has become very bad. They constantly deceiving. They offer a product that is not in stock. They offer discounts on goods, which are then not send. They need to pay, that would send such goods. They offer free shipping, and then require surcharges for delivery. But most of all I was struck by the latter situation - I made the purchase. I found the site very quickly that was put status that the parcel "Shipped". I waited 2 months, no parcel. I contacted them. I was immediately told that the parcel is lost in transit. Since you bought the goods at a discount - to re-send it to you, they will not. Then they began to demand more pay me. I think it's a new way to extort money from buyers. They say that the goods have been sent, and when told that he did not come to the address asking for more money, that would send him. I'm not happy with the situation at Dinodirect. I warn all - do not believe Dinodirect."

modified review This review was modified by Lidas on January 27 2014 11:29:53 AM

"I am without words to describe how pleased I am with the service Dino Direct. I recommend everyone can trust already bought and received all the goods, buy without fear."

GRAHAMMAKAMBAIRE's Avatar
HARARE ,ZIMBABWE

"I LIKE DINO DIRECT WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS I WAS THRILLED BUY THE LOVE AND CARE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS GIVE ME EACH TIME I HAVE QUERIES .I FEEL AT HOME WITH DINO DIRECT I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICE GIVEN WILL KEEP BUYING AND TELL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO VISIT THE DINO DIRECT SITE AND SEE A CUT ABOVE OTHERS.IF DINO DIRECT WAS A TOY I WOULD SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE PLAYING WITH IT BECAUSE DINO DIRECT IS THE BEST SITE TO BE WIS IT TO BE THERE TO SAVE NATIONS WITH ITS WIDE RANGE OF QUALITY PRODUCTS THAT NO ONE CAN RESIST THEM."

"All the products I bought was excellent quality, and the sellers are very helpful. Love dinodirect!"

"Excellent customer service!! solved all my inquiries fast and nicely. Very good products and low prices. Highly recommended"

"This was my FIRST ODRDER at DinoDirect and after month of WAITINIG, i got NOTHING delivered even working tracking number.
Further ill try to explain why my rating so low.
I ordered 09\22\13 tablet pc Ramos W41.
It was shipped 10\4\13.
10\14\13 received message:
"We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have checked that since recent days, the electronics can not be sent by China post, the package will be returned. Then we can send it by Singapore post. Once we get the new tracking number we will send you email to inform you. Your understanding will be highly appreciated by us.
Have a nice day!"
Today 10\27\13 i still didn’t received nothing, even WORKING tracking number is invalid and untraceable.
And after this DinoDirect refuses to RETURN 170$ i paid for this tablet pc.

"I have just a second ago ordered the perfect one dress totally tailor made, and compleatly in different color of the choises i could make, service was excellent and online chat of any question was fast and excellent! I really recommend dinodirect for everybodt"

"It is a very good internet shopping site"

"Melody helped me with update on my order!! She was excellent help and im very happy with her service!!!

Buying with dinodirect you have a peace of mind!!

"Fast service and good live chat."

"I have been shopping with Dino Direct for about about a year and a half now and they have always treated me right and have a huge range of products you simply will not see anywhere else.

I would recommend you try them out!

"I recommend DinoDirect to every one , because their items are good and the price is reasonable. their customer service is excellent and very knowledgeable.I place an order and i had an issue with it and in a timely manner it was resolved. Loria is my exclusive Service Manager and she is very polite and knowledgeable. It gives me pleasure to shop at DinoDirect."

"DinoDirect are the people to do business with, they will make sure you will get what aou order. they sell top quality merchandise at wholesale prices. I am very well pleased with their services. All my question were answered promply and in a very business like fasion. No matter how big my orders are I know I am a valued customer."

"very good customer service. sophie was replying to all my questions . hope i will continue business with dino direct for long time ."

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!