DinoDirect Reviews - page 2 - dinodirect.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.10/10 4,122 reviews

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (4,130)

"It is a very good internet shopping site"

"Melody helped me with update on my order!! She was excellent help and im very happy with her service!!!

Buying with dinodirect you have a peace of mind!!

"Fast service and good live chat."

"I have been shopping with Dino Direct for about about a year and a half now and they have always treated me right and have a huge range of products you simply will not see anywhere else.

I would recommend you try them out!

"I recommend DinoDirect to every one , because their items are good and the price is reasonable. their customer service is excellent and very knowledgeable.I place an order and i had an issue with it and in a timely manner it was resolved. Loria is my exclusive Service Manager and she is very polite and knowledgeable. It gives me pleasure to shop at DinoDirect."

"DinoDirect are the people to do business with, they will make sure you will get what aou order. they sell top quality merchandise at wholesale prices. I am very well pleased with their services. All my question were answered promply and in a very business like fasion. No matter how big my orders are I know I am a valued customer."

"very good customer service. sophie was replying to all my questions . hope i will continue business with dino direct for long time ."

""very good customer service!" "

"service A + + grade, more than satisfied with my purchase, I recommend to all"

"Great customer services, fast shipping, friendly support !"

"Great service and help with online chat with Summer.
She was extremely efficient with my enquiry.

"Excellent shop with excellent sellers. Shop full of goods! True, some things are expensive, but at a reasonable price! Wish you all the best! Prosperity and happiness! I recommend this store to all of you!"

"very good customer service!"

New Zealand

"Great freindly service very nice people to order from"

"Great customer attending!! very attentious"