Stores > DinoDirect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

"I placed a order and it's very fast delivery and excellent quality. Thank you."

"Dinodirect.com is one of the best Asian stores/resellers i've shopped from, until today.
All parcels were well packed/protected.
Most important thing is that they sell ORIGINAL (at least XIAOMI gadgets that I ordered) products.

"Speedy delivery and the order was correct, great sale. I will shop here in the futute."

"I bought two faucet Led light (changes color based on water temperature). They didn't fit any U.S. based faucet threads, so they were unusable. No adapters came with the order. Wasted money."

This review was modified by kasnia on July 03 2015 02:17:53 PM

"Overall a good seller, i will buy again."

"This is my second purchase on DinoDirect. I got a valid tracking number the next day and received the items in 10 days though I chose free shipping.

Great job DinoDirect!

This review was modified by Hari_Singh on September 15 2015 02:28:19 AM

"I bought my first watch phone from Dinodirect.It's Good quality. Looks cool for a watch....wish there was a leather band. Speaker works great and interface is user friendly. Battery lasts reasonably well but haven't used a lot for phone calls. Overall a great value! Recommendation - hope you add support for all features with iPhone "

"I bought a smart watch from Dinodirect.Received the package 7 days latter.It just did everything I expected.Prices are also cheap according to the quality.I am very satisfied and would recommend the website to my friends."

This review was modified by JonasD on June 25 2015 12:51:08 AM

"Never buy from these guys.. I never got tracking or receipt for my purchase of a wireless charger for my Galaxy S5. I didn't receive anything until I filed claim with paypal. When I finally recieved my product a weeks later, it didn't even work."

This review was modified by atlblingbling on April 15 2015 10:38:11 AM

"What the heck are in Dinodirect? Fake fake fake
I ordered http://www.dinodirect.com/women-suit-two-tone-cotton-slim-long-sleeve.html
And what I got was not even closer to the picture!!
I am very disappointed in them.....

It took them more than more than a month to send it, and the responds was so poor.

This review was modified by Temm08 on April 14 2015 11:15:28 PM

"i ordered a ps3 controller from them, and i received a defective controller that malfunctions when it vibrates. I filed a complaint through their website which they never responded to. I tried emailing and never got a response from them either. I was going to file a paypal claim, but i know how paypal works and i would have to mail back the controller to china which would cost more than i paid for controller. So i figured i would just warn people about the garbage this company sells so they don't make same mistake."

This review was modified by oryan80 on March 27 2015 08:08:35 AM

"Extremely disappointing. After waiting way too long I found that when it arrived that the size chart given on the product page is incorrect, full of mistakes and caused me to order the wrong size. After multiple emails and opening a RMA to return the cloths did not get any response. Eventually I got a hold of someone with a live chat. That also did not help since it took me half an hour to try and explain that I want to return it since their size chart is wrong. After getting the address I was told to give them a tracking number when returning the cloths. This will cost more than buying it again from them and they dont want to accept me returning it without a tracking number. Either that or they do not have anyone looking at the two emails a sent them the last couple of weeks. So, quality was bad, product page incorrect (some measurement gave inches and cm and according to those figures 41.1 inches = 114 cm, its actually 104 cm, THATS 10CM WRONG!!!) And zero customer service! "

This review was modified by ShameOnThem on January 21 2015 05:55:21 PM

"I would give them 0 stars if I could. Keep away from Dino-Direct, they charge your credit card immediately on order, even if the product is back-ordered.
After a two month delay, I cancelled the order. Instead of refunding the charge to my credit card they keep sending alternatives that are not even close, or offer to give you dino-dollars instead of a simple refund. Their refund policy is essentially a fraudulent scheme to retain your cash for no service. I suspect I will need to get my credit card company involved. Not worth the aggravation.

"Good morning!
My experience with DinoDirect website has been pretty good. I live in Spain and orders tend to be long and still get my order sooner than expected. Everything came nicely packaged and protected and communication with the website has been very simple and good.
I recommend it.

"This was my first purchase from Dinodirect. The buying process on the website went very smoothly, all I did was to search for the product, read about it and then when I decided to buy it I just laid it into the cart and checked out with paypal. What I especially liked was that there was no requirement of creating an account when buying. I recommend though that you create an account later and link it to paypal because then Dinodirect will remember your purchase and you may get vip points and other benefits. The price for the product was at the time of my ordering also the lowest I have found on any webpage including auction sites.

Will definitely consider dinodirect for future purchases.

This review was modified by Er1kS on July 03 2014 01:29:21 AM

Share DinoDirect's store rating

DinoDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DinoDirect is not a merchant member
DinoDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!