Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.06/10 158 reviews

Digitalmonster.com is a merchant member
    Digitalmonster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Digitalmonster.com contact information

• Address: Saddle Brook, NJ

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"I am really thankful that I found digitalmonster. I was really in need to find a reliable website with quality merchandise. After stumbling upon digitalmonster, I ordered a few products and all I can say is that I am regretting not using this service earlier. There are a lot of great products, and compared to other places, almost all of their products have a better price. Their service was also great and the delivery was quick and just in time for an important event. I can easily say that this is my number one go to website for electronics. "

"Exactly what I ordered and arrived ahead of schedule."

"My husband told me about Digital Monster because I needed a new camera. I was shopping on Amazon and I found it here at a cheaper price. The free shipping was an extra bonus!"

"Ordered a Nikon lens from here with over night shipping to California and got it the next day in great condition. The lens was at a REALLY low price and I would consider this place again for a future purchase"

"Excellent retailer! My item was shipped on the same day it was ordered."

"Very happy and they delivered quick"

""FANTASTIC!!!!

Received product almost before I could "blink my eye"."

"Thank you so much Digitalmonster.com you are the great. I really have been searching for this for a long time at this price and finally i found it. I had searched it on Amazon also, but i can't find at this price. My experience with Digitalmonster has always been very good. It works okay for the price I paid for it, next time I may spend a little more money and upgrade. I would highly recommend it to people that are just getting into the business or to recreational users. Overall good and very informative website."

""The ordering process was clear. The shipping was fast. I would recommend ordering from DigitalMonster, and would be glad to do so myself in the future. "

"I always use Digitalmonster and will continue to because I am never disappointed. The prices are unbelievably affordable and there archive is just fabulous they always have exactly what I am looking for. Recently while my photography class was taking place, my camera fell. I had an assignment due in two weeks and the professor is never known to be lenient with dates. I purchased a new Nikon for a lot less than original price and it also came in time for me to complete my assignment. I always love shopping at Digitalmonster because the people there are so friendly it is truly a remarkable company. As a constant customer, I am always very happy with DigitalMonster on time delivery. "

"On time and the right things. order a lot of things never had a bad experience."

"Received what I ordered in a timely fashion."

"Like the service, I buy almost everything here on the web and never had a bad experience."

"This is an efficient product that really gets the job done. This product does as it claims.It is highly recommended because it really does work! Will be ordering another
Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18.0 MP Digital SLR Camera - EF-S 18-55mm lens soon. Thank you so much!

"I always use Digitalmonster and am never disappointed. The prices are amazing and they always have exactly what I am looking for. Recently during my photography class, I dropped my camera. I had an assignment due in two weeks and my professor is never lenient with dates. I bought a new Nikon for much less than original price and it came in time for me to finish my assignment. As a repeat customer, I am always happy with DigitalMonster Speedy delivery. "