Digitalmonster.com Reviews - page 2 - digitalmonster.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.90/10 158 reviews

Digitalmonster.com is a merchant member
Digitalmonster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Great merchant, fast delivery,. Product as advertised.
They even send me discount coupon for 15 out 50 for my next purchase.

""Great job done by Josh who helped place an order for the USA Canon 5diii""

"Ordered lens from here for my 5dii and must say for such a new company in the market they are pretty good and would consider them for future purchases"

""Placed an order for the Canon mark 3 with John at DigitalMonster. He was very polite and gave me a great deal on the USA body only along with 5 years accidental coverage for my camera""

"Got camera stuff from DM before. All good, as before. Extremely satisfied with the product. The guys delivered the stuff well on time. This is the third time I have purchased anything from DM. Shopping here is so much of fun and convenient too. Easy account setup and fast purchase processing. It does not take hours to complete the whole process. Moreover, there is a wide range of products available to choose at lowest possible rates. You can get the best deal here.
The camera accessories I bought last time were really cheap and of high quality. This time I bought a Canon camera at economical price and I am really proud to own it!! Initially, I had some reservations and I called up their staff through their toll free number. The guy was patient and knowledgeable. He answered all my queries that helped me to complete the purchase at DM. I truly rely on this company and would return again for further purchase!

"Hi, i brought a Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D Kit) 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens from digital monster at an unbeatable price, very satisfied with price and sales support, all products are 100% genuine, and good support system"

"Excellent service, excellent stock...couldn't be more satisfied."

"My order when thruogh without a hitch. Thanks DigitalMonster."

"Received what I ordered, fast shipping."

Rating 6/103/5

"I don't know who the people are giving this bait and switch company 5 stars but they HAVE to be shills. I ordered a Nikon SLR from them listed for $527 , I got a call the next morning from a VERY RUDE salesman named Mike, to tell me it was a "gray market" European model and Nikon won't warrant it. They also said it came with only a generic battery and no US charger. None of this is mentioned on the site. But I could by the US model if I wanted for $749. I canceled the order... BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.
10/27/13 I got a call from a supervisor wanting to know what they could do to make my experience better. They offered to send me the US camera for $549. I had already ordered the camera from a different company so I declined. Frank was very good he apologized and said that the original rep would be "spoken to". He then offered to send me a 3yr extended warranty on the camera I bought from the other company free. I said okay that would be good. He then asked me to change my rating to 5 stars. I said I would amend my original rating, but to me a 5 star company does it right the first time.

"Seems they take good care of their customers. Thx to Frank from Digitalmonster."

"After an initial misunderstanding about the product, the customer service representative (Frank) was very helpful in helping me get the correct product at the best price available on the internet. He sent me a shipping confirmation as soon as the order was fulfilled. I am looking forward to the camera. Great price, excellent service"

"I do not recommend this company. I ordered a Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera at an excellent price. The ad did say it was "imported" which should mean nothing as many cameras are. The item was listed as "in stock." After placing the order, I received an email to call the company at a certain extension. When I did, the company rep said that if I wanted the US-made camera, which they actually had in stock, it would be over $100 more; otherwise, I would have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to receive the camera I ordered and the directions and menus would only be in the Chinese language. I cancelled the order due to the argumentative attitude of the customer service person, the attempt to up-sell and the excessive order to delivery time."

"I wanted a new camera. Google came up with DM as the lowest price, after placing the order with DM their customer service called me back that I ordered the European version not the US version. While it wasn't the absolute lowest price on the internet, they did what they could to keep me as a customer. They are real people in the US on the phone. I can understand an US East Coast accent and am always happy to do business with companies that keep it in the states."

"Thanks to Digitalmonster. When i was urgently in need of Nikon lens, Amazon was my focus until i saw it at the price i could not avoid because of my budget.
A friend of mine heard about my ordeal and introduced me to his favorite merchant which is Digitalmonster.
I was a bit skeptical until i gave it a trial....I ordered it cheaper compared to what i saw at Amazon and it was shipped the same day.
I got the product within a twinkling of an- eyes the second day, I became so surprise....
I will highly recommend Digitalmonster to anyone that want quality product with fast delivery.
Digitalmonter all time never fails to impress.
Thank you so much for the great service.