• Address: Saddle Brook, NJ

• checkmark icon COD

""The ordering process was clear. The shipping was fast. I would recommend ordering from DigitalMonster, and would be glad to do so myself in the future. "

"I always use Digitalmonster and will continue to because I am never disappointed. The prices are unbelievably affordable and there archive is just fabulous they always have exactly what I am looking for. Recently while my photography class was taking place, my camera fell. I had an assignment due in two weeks and the professor is never known to be lenient with dates. I purchased a new Nikon for a lot less than original price and it also came in time for me to complete my assignment. I always love shopping at Digitalmonster because the people there are so friendly it is truly a remarkable company. As a constant customer, I am always very happy with DigitalMonster on time delivery. "

"On time and the right things. order a lot of things never had a bad experience."

"This is an efficient product that really gets the job done. This product does as it claims.It is highly recommended because it really does work! Will be ordering another
Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18.0 MP Digital SLR Camera - EF-S 18-55mm lens soon. Thank you so much!

"I always use Digitalmonster and am never disappointed. The prices are amazing and they always have exactly what I am looking for. Recently during my photography class, I dropped my camera. I had an assignment due in two weeks and my professor is never lenient with dates. I bought a new Nikon for much less than original price and it came in time for me to finish my assignment. As a repeat customer, I am always happy with DigitalMonster Speedy delivery. "

"The service is great !! My order was shipped out immediately, I highly recommend purchasing items from this trusted company"

"I would like to express my gratitude for your service. I couldn't believe the speed with which i received my order. I ordered on Sunday,delivered on Tuesday!The printer was well packed and in a perfect working order when i set it up! The whole process was much faster than i thought! I would definitely refer other people. Thank you."

"I RECEIVED MY NEW CAMERA VERY QUICKLY AND FOUND IT TO BE EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. I WILL CERTAINLY CONSIDER DIGITAL MONSTER FOR MY ELECTRONIC PURCHASES IN THE FUTURE. THIS COMPANY IS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. "

"D3200 shipped same day and delivered a few days earlier than the estimate. I'm very happy, thank you!"

"They seem to stock better then most stores. They get me what I need fast! I highly recommend them!"

"I really recommend DigitalMonster. I got my camera the next day!! Very happy customer!"

"The staff at DigitalMonster was helpful and knowledgable with what I was looking for. They kept me within my budget (even told me about some rebates). Awesome place with a great staff!"

"Excellent website

I have purchased from Digitalmonster.com several times in the past. The site is wonderful, absolutely first class, the lens arrived withing 36hrs, I couldn't be more pleased with the speed of service. Great service, quick response and fast delivery. Excellent customer support, prompt delivery and affordable prices are simply great. The site is well designed , easy to use and provide high quality service. The products quality is awesome and prices are low.
If you want to buy cameras, camcorders, tv and appliances it's well worth having a look at Digitalmonster.com. I strongly recommend this website.

"Great service. Camera arrived quickly and safely. Everything seems to be working just great. Thanks!"

"This was my first time buying from DigitalMonster. The item I bought (camera lens)was shipped the following day and arrived in great shape. I was able to track the order the whole way. DigitalMonster had the lens I was after at a great price. The lens was brand new with manufactures warrantee. I would definately consider them for my next purchase."

Digitalmonster.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Digitalmonster.com is not a merchant member
Digitalmonster.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!