• DigitalRev.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"Great price
Great service
All round great. Was recommended by a friend and you can be guaranteed I will be recommending you guys to all I know. "

2013-01-06

"An absolutely brilliant service. Items arrived more quickly than stuff we ordered from the UK, despite it being over new year. The DHL tracking service was also A1. Thank you so much."

2013-01-06

"Quick delivery - over New Years' and very well packed!"

2013-01-06

"The Fuji Xpro1 should be an excellent camera in the world recently. The suits, the gifts and the packaging are pretty delicate with reasonable price. DHL has rapid delivery ,takes 8days from HK to UK during the Christmas and makes the goods safety, convenient and fast.

This is an amazing website I've never surfed before. Moreover, it is the first time for me to buy such expensive thing online. A good beginning is the very essential. Thanks for giving me extremly perfect experience of shopping online.

I strongly recommend you this website as your first choice when you want to buy anything about the camera."

2013-01-06

"An easy to use site with competative prices. On line ordering very straightfoward.
Very prompt delivery taking into accounts goods are shipped from Hong Kong,I placed my order 30/12/12 Item delivered 2/1/13
and was able to track the shipment from start to finish. "

2013-01-05

"The lens and filter I ordered arrived really fast (estimated 5 Jan, actual 2 Jan). The tracking system is excellent, too. The items arrived in perfect condition and were well protected in bubblewrap which the kids loved to play with! I will use DigitalRev again without hesitiation. Thanks!"

2013-01-05

"Very happy with the price, and prompt delivery."

2013-01-05

"WOW - Amazing service!!!
Ordered on Friday and received it on Monday .... that would usually be good enough, BUT, It was coming from Hong Kong to London, AND, it was over Christmas !!!

Oh yes, and the prices are great too :-)

Thanks Guys,
From your newest frequent customer! "

2013-01-05

"I got my Eos M camera within 2 days of ordering. It was the best price i could find on the net. It was even cheaper than Amazon and Jessops. The service was excellent. I would use Digitalrev again."

2013-01-05

"I was originally drawn to DigitalRev.com because of their fantastic prices and also because of their useful and interesting review videos but their Hong Kong location made me slightly apprehensive. However I had nothing to be concerned about. I ordered a Canon 650D with some additional lenses on the Friday after Christmas. All of the products were shipped out that day and arrived by DHL first thing Monday morning with regular email updates along the way. The products were all as expected, very well protected and came with full English user manuals.

Overall from my experience I cannot fault them. "

2013-01-04

"Fantastic site for photography gear, the prices were great and the delivery was fast, would definitely continue to use digitalrev.com in the future. "

2013-01-04

"Ordered an item and made a typo in the delivery address meaning it would be delivered 5 doors up the road from my house. DigitalRev's customer service refused to change the delivery address so after the item was shipped from Hong Kong to the UK and was in the delivery route, DigitalRev cancelled the order altogether and the item is now returning to Hong Kong. I have no option other than to place my order again. DigitalRev showed zero flexibility or desire to be accomodating to their customer."

2013-01-04

"Excellent from start to finish. Great prices, great selection of gear and availability and more importantly speedy shipping from HK to the UK. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend DigitalRev to friends and will be ordering again in the future."

2013-01-04

"Very quick service and competitive price. Thank you"

2013-01-04

"Brilliant service! cheaper than anywhere else and the product managed to get from hong kong to the uk in a quicker time than it took something i ordered from the same to country to reach me."

Share DigitalRev.com's store rating

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member
DigitalRev.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!