Stores > DigitalRev.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2013-01-14

"Nowhere on the site does it clearly state that there will be Tax and Import Fees over and above the already high $26.32 shipping price for a very small Canon flash! Much to my surprise, I received an invoice from FedEx about two weeks after receiving the item. I called Digital Rev and they replied "you should have read the terms and conditions" and they disclaim any responsibility or obligation to clearly advertise this fact!

Very disappointed.

2013-01-13

"Ordered a Sony digital camera and was a bit nervous about being from Hong Kong, but it was dispatched incredibly quickly,and with the tracking number I tracked it all the way to my office in the UK in less than 24 hours!! Sailed through customs too. Excellent!"

2013-01-11

"next day from Hong Kong to Scotland-crazy fast
perfect goods
very very impressed

2013-01-09

"I ordered my Nikon Camera on a Monday. It arrived from Hong Kong to me in England, on Thursday. I was amazed at the speed of the delivery, especially as it was over the New Year. The camera was very well packaged and was fantastic value for money. I am very pleased with the camera and the service I received from DigitalRev. Well Done.

2013-01-09

"Great to deal with - placed an order on New Years Eve and shipped from Hong Kong to Scotland in 2 days- brilliant!"

2013-01-09

"Excellent experience, shipped fast and arrived with the most shipping protection I've ever seen for a small package, good on them for taking that extra step to make sure things arrive safe.

I also credit the website for being very user friendly (especially finding the items I was looking for - that seems to be a weakness among the competitors)

I'll also add that they had the best price for CF cards among 10 or so online camera and computer sellers.

Highly recommended

2013-01-09

"Awesome price and goods were delivered earlier than expected. "

2013-01-08

"Great camera! Very fast delivery and all tracked by dhl. Best value for money... I am planning to by a lens from them as well... Highly recommended "

2013-01-08

"great price and quick delivery, of course we only really know how good a shop is if there are problems and how they sort it out, up to now all is well"

2013-01-08

"Very happy with this company, the phone I ordered was delivered well within time even though I ordered it one day after Christmas, it was also very well packaged to prevent breakage."

2013-01-08

"Very fast delivery ordered on new years eve arrived in 3days great company"

2013-01-08

"I was of course very wary ordering a new lens online - let alone from Hong Kong. I wanted the 'Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX II AF 11-16mm f/2.8 lens' for my D5100. Being such an expensive lens I decided to shop around for a better price, I found there were a few online stores that are registered in Hong Kong all with better prices than UK. Finally decided DigRev having read reviews as well doing a google earth street check to see if they were a high st store and they were - that gave me the confidence I needed to take the plunge! At £469.00 all in it is a great price, ordered monday, here by friday, all with constant feed back regarding delivery/tracking, fantastic. I will definately be ordering again for any expensive kit with confidence.... I suppose for cheaper consumable items/kit I would stay local though. Hope this helps anyone who, like me, was a little bit dubious."

2013-01-08

"Excellent service. Item was packed really well and was delivered quickly. I will definately be using DigtalRev again for my next purchase.

2013-01-08

"At first i was abit worried ordering from DigitalRev.com as i have read many mixed reviews about the online shop. Im glad i ordered from them in the end i am over the moon with the camera i bought and there tracking service reassured me every step of the way where my order was and the package was very well wrapped ensuring none of my items were damaged."

2013-01-08

"Fantastic service from start to finish. Great prices and delivery to the UK from HK in two days with no customs charges! Unbelievable. Saved £140. Will def be shopping again!"

Share DigitalRev.com's store rating

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member
DigitalRev.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!