• Contact: cs01@digitalrev.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I got my Eos M camera within 2 days of ordering. It was the best price i could find on the net. It was even cheaper than Amazon and Jessops. The service was excellent. I would use Digitalrev again."

"I was originally drawn to DigitalRev.com because of their fantastic prices and also because of their useful and interesting review videos but their Hong Kong location made me slightly apprehensive. However I had nothing to be concerned about. I ordered a Canon 650D with some additional lenses on the Friday after Christmas. All of the products were shipped out that day and arrived by DHL first thing Monday morning with regular email updates along the way. The products were all as expected, very well protected and came with full English user manuals.

Overall from my experience I cannot fault them.

"Fantastic site for photography gear, the prices were great and the delivery was fast, would definitely continue to use digitalrev.com in the future. "

"Ordered an item and made a typo in the delivery address meaning it would be delivered 5 doors up the road from my house. DigitalRev's customer service refused to change the delivery address so after the item was shipped from Hong Kong to the UK and was in the delivery route, DigitalRev cancelled the order altogether and the item is now returning to Hong Kong. I have no option other than to place my order again. DigitalRev showed zero flexibility or desire to be accomodating to their customer."

"Excellent from start to finish. Great prices, great selection of gear and availability and more importantly speedy shipping from HK to the UK. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend DigitalRev to friends and will be ordering again in the future."

"Very quick service and competitive price. Thank you"

"Brilliant service! cheaper than anywhere else and the product managed to get from hong kong to the uk in a quicker time than it took something i ordered from the same to country to reach me."

"I ordered a Sigma wide angle lens and Hoya polarising filter on 28th December and they arrived on January 1st, which is amazing. Both items were extremely well packed and arrived in perfect condition.The prices I paid were also significantly cheaper than I could find anywhere else for the same items. "

"Slightly nervous to order a high-value item long-distance but all the reviews were very positive and the price was unbeatable.

Delivery was very fast despite the holidays: ordered 29/Dec, received 2/Jan.
Very well protected, in meters of bubble wrap.

Camera & accessories were as described (e.g. UK mains adapter).

Have already recommended DigitalRev to a colleague - for the same camera - and would buy from them again myself.

"Very, very good indeed. Order arrived within 48 hours, quoted up to five days, and was perfect. The prices were just astonishing, no idea how they manage to undercut Amazon, Pixmania etc by so much. DigitalRev is my new go-to supplier for electronics!"

"Good service and delivery"

"Just bought Canon 60D with almost £200 cheaper than high street prices in London. Faster delivery with prompt access to check status. Excellent buy and would recommend for any electronic goods. Will buy soon again. Well done DigitalRev and thank you so much for a wonderful buy."

"Great prices - was a little dubious at first but new camera arrived to the UK within 4 working days. Well packaged and no complaints."

"Absolutely excellent service, ordered the camera on Monday night and had it in my hands by wednesday afternoon, and a week before Christmas too. They also beat amazon on price by over £100. I would recommend digitalrev to anyone."

"Well done, arrived quickly, great communication and camera well wrapped and works perfectly. I saved a fortune........."

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member
DigitalRev.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!