• Contact: cs01@digitalrev.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Good service and delivery"

"Just bought Canon 60D with almost £200 cheaper than high street prices in London. Faster delivery with prompt access to check status. Excellent buy and would recommend for any electronic goods. Will buy soon again. Well done DigitalRev and thank you so much for a wonderful buy."

"Great prices - was a little dubious at first but new camera arrived to the UK within 4 working days. Well packaged and no complaints."

"Absolutely excellent service, ordered the camera on Monday night and had it in my hands by wednesday afternoon, and a week before Christmas too. They also beat amazon on price by over £100. I would recommend digitalrev to anyone."

"Well done, arrived quickly, great communication and camera well wrapped and works perfectly. I saved a fortune........."

"Brilliant transaction. Super fast delivery by courier. Everything came packed to perfection and all in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to recommend and used DigitalRev again. You could not get better service from anywhere."

"Just as easy as buying from a shop in the UK and just as reliable. I was sold on the fact that if there was duty to pay, it would be paid by DigitalRev. I also know of other people who have bought from them and have had a good experience. Furthermore I really love the youtube videos they do which are helpful and entertaining. This gave me greater confidence they were a company who could be relied on and I was right. :O)"

"Bought A canon 60d and extras just after christmas still in holiday period and yet came new years eve. Amazing service and was packed well. Would definatly use again. Only downside is instructions in japanesse but worth the saving as came with an adapter plug aswell"

"excellent indeed possibly magical service, loved the ability to track the equipment round the world. Arrived exactly at the time promised, well protected and everything in the package.
all at an amazingly economic price enabling me to give my previous camera to my son in law !
Just the job .
many thanks

"The service has been awesome! I am very happy with the product. Price was very competitive. I was so pleased that I place another order within 7 days of the first one. I wish there were more companies like DigRev out there. I will definitely be a regular customer."

"Great customer service and really quick delivery even during Christmas holidays!

Thanks,
Romain

"great site! fast shipping, order came packaged very well, very very satisfied with my purchase and would turn to this site again for my next purchase. Good job digitalrev and thank you!"

"Excellent price, quick delivery over Christmas/New Year, perfect item and good communication. Thank you DigitalRev!"

"I am very pleased with digital rev. The delivery is quick and there are no complications it getting to you either. The prices are also so great that I will 100% be ordering from there again."

modified review This review was modified by CullenLusted on January 03 2013 02:37:37 AM

"Excellent! Very good, quick service. Fantastic service. Thank you"

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DigitalRev.com is not a merchant member
DigitalRev.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!