• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Ordering was quick and easy. Got exactly what I wanted. Thanks!"

the order was wonderful, sales rep. very helpful

the order was wonderfu

"My son and Daughter in law are out of state in SC. They were very happy and proud to get the shirts. Thank you !!!
Marge Carey

"I ordered online. Everything shipped as promised and looked like the pictures. Great experience."

"i was amazed at how fast my order came... I love it. I will definitely order again."

"Great product and received very promptly. Thank you :)"

"I really love the jersey but one of the numbers was not put on fully so I had to try to iron it on further. Was kind of disappointed by that. When I spend 70$ I expect that everything will be done correctly. But I do love the jersey! And ironing seemed to help fix the number!"

"Website very user friendly; well laid out;easy and quick. I ordered on 9/12/14 and received package 9/13/14. This was the best online ordering experience I have ever had. Thank you"

"I couldn't believe I had my jersey in less than 24 hours. Quickest shipping and delivery I have ever had. "

"The delivery was very quick, and the jersey was exactly what I ordered. I am happy to buy locally for my favorite teams' jerseys."

"Great selection and fast delivery. "

"Good service. And very quick on delivery"

"Ordered the wrong size by mistake and wanted to exchange it for a smaller size and order more stuff but the store would not work with me... So I guess I'll shop somewhere else.... You lose sales that way!!! You say I should be honest about my order well you need to practice that yourself!!! That must be a world record customizing operation you have because ten minutes after I ordered my shirt you sent me an email saying it was shipped!!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Tink,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. You failed to explain in your post, however, that you ordered a customized item that required custom sewn lettering. You also conveniently left out the fact that it clearly states on the product page (in red letters no less) "Please select your size carefully. Jerseys with names and/or numbers are not returnable or exchangeable."

We appreciate all feedback -- positive or negative. But yours was simply not honest.

Steve Thomas
Owner”

"I am impressed with the quality of the 100% cotton, Nike, Shirt. It is everything I expected. The test will be washability."

"I've ordered multiple items from the Detroit Athletic Company and have received great service and the items arrive almost immediately. I will continue to purchase items from this company."

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.