• Detroitathletic Detroitathletic.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The fitted 59fifty hat I bought did NOT include the MLB logo on the back as EVERY other does. Regardless of whether or not Detroit Athletic was trying to create an EXACT replica of the 1984 hat…including the logo seems like a no-brainer. Having a blank back of a major league baseball hat simply looks dumb in 2015. Checking with numerous buddies confirms my opinion. #bummed"

"Hat came quickly! Interesting Detroit-related articles a nice touch."

"I called for information and your customer service went out of the way to get me information on sizing. Great!"

"Good quality and prices. Will purchase again and am happy to support a Detroit business. "

"Terrific jersey. Great fit. Will purchase more"

"I bought a tigers jersey for my granddaughter with her name and number on the back it is perfect and they shipped it out very quickly. Very happy with my purchase"

"Easy to navigate website. Quick shipment of my order. Returning customer, no doubt about it."

"Came very promptly and I am pleased with the way it fits."

"Great shirts, happy with the shipment turn around time. "

"Orders filled and shipped quickly. Sizes ran true."

"Detroit Athletic has always delivered a quality product in a very timely manner. Love their website, I have used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future."

"Easy checkout and quick shipment. Pleasure to do business with! "

"My purchase was a gift. The order was processed, shipped in a timely manner and arrived when promised. Thank you!"

"You had what I wanted at a fair price and, I received it quickly. I will be back!"

"Hat was purchased as a gift for a guessing game, that we do for our Library. We are doing a Tiger baseball theme for the month of May and are getting donations for Tiger articles for our display case. We have purchased books on Detroit Tiger baseball history for our book collection that can be checked out by our patrons.

The winner of the guessing jar will win the hat that we purchased.

Thank You.

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.