Detroitathletic.com Reviews - page 4 - detroitathletic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 500 reviews

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Fast delivery, products exceeded expectations. Will definitely use Detroit Atheletics again"

"These articles are authentic. I was impressed by the quality of the
material, and the prompt delivery. I will definitely purchase again as
my son is a huge Red Wings fan.

"This was amazingly quick and very very good service. On my saved list."

"My wife was overjoyed with the items she received. She is a devoted Red Wings fan. I am a Capitals fan and yes we do live together. However it is interesting around home when the two teams play against each other......lol."

"Had in stock what I wanted on Christmas day and was delivered two days later. Great service."

"The entire process from ordering, paying and shipping was a piece of cake."

"I called to order a jersey for my husband. The person who took my call was very nice and very helpful. My order went out that day and I had it the next. I won't do business with anyone else when it comes to ordering. "

"Items arrived quickly and my brother was thrilled with them!"

"I have been ordering things from you for some time now and each time it gets better!!! I found you by looking on the net to find something for my son. We are all lions fans and we lived in Toledo till 14 years ago. When we moved near Cleavland. There wasn't any Detroit sports things to be found (all Browns) so I looked on the net and found you. I love the clearance Tee's for work. Keep up the good work. Bill"

"They offered a good assortment of memorabilia with many choices of jerseys. I received my jersey as promised and wish I would have gotten myself one. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Love the jersey, fast delivery; however patch was not attached."

"Great customer service! Jerseys made with quality materials."

"Great product. Easy and efficient! "

"Was promised Christmas delivery still haven't received the jersey. Today is the 29th. "

modified review reply posted Dec-29-2013
detroitathletic's Avatar
detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“The order was shipped the next business day but it looks as though the US Postal Service misrouted the parcel and did not deliver as expected. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

"Absolutely great quality, screaming fast shipping...at Christmas!"