Stores > Detroitathletic.com

• Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-01

I'm very satisfied

"Fast shipment, good product."

2016-03-29

Exceptional Service

"I've ordered from Detroit Athletic Company before so didn't hesitate to again. Orders usually arrive 1-2 days after placed. The quality of the merchandise is top notch. I've called the store and always receive great help and advice. I've actually been to the store too, and you'll never find a better selection of gear for your favorite Detroit team. Wonderful place!"

2016-03-28

Great jersey

"Good quality jersey. Payed for next day air saver because Detroit came to Tampa Bay but the jersey didn't get delivered on time. Paid $62.20 for nothing"

2016-03-23

Happy Tigers fan

"Arrived quickly. Shirt Just as described .fits perfect. Nice and soft "

2016-03-19

Over the TOP!

"Great selections,quick delivery."

2016-03-15

Fast pitch!

"Got my item the very next day after I ordered it. I decided that my grandson needed a bigger size and it was exchanged with no problem. I will buy from them again. Thanks!"

2016-03-15

"My shirt came the very next day. And I absolutely love it!"

2016-03-12

"ordered a Women's small customizable Red Wings Mrazek jersey and it looked exactly like the official jerseys and fit perfectly, not form fitting just perfect dimensions. I'm 5'4" 118lbs small frame. Ordered online and it arrived the next day. LOVE IT!!!!!"

2016-03-12

Less than 24 hour delivery!

"Very pleased with Detroit Athletics. They have a better selection of Redwings jerseys and the only store that you could get a Datsyuk with the A on the chest. No one else had that. But even more amazing than that, I ordered a jersey that had to have a patch sewn on it and it still arrived at my house in less than 24 hours. Amazing! I told my best friend and he had the same experience. Very happy!!"

2016-03-10

"Quick service. Received a day after ordered."

2016-03-09

FAST

"I received confirmation of my order and 10 minutes later the items were shipped! Received them the next day."

2016-03-03

Service with wings.

"My daughter Tuesday is a major fan of the film Ferris Bueller Day Off and in the film the character Cameron is wearing what we found out to be a Detroit Red Wings Hockey top which she has repeatedly said that she would love to have.

As she is heading off to study medicine in the Autum I decided to try and get her the Red Wings top and found exactly what I was looking for at Detroitathletic.com. The service was excellent, efficient and prompt and has made a teenage girl over here in Scotland not only a big fan of the Detroit Red Wings and their rather cool but weird octupus mascot but also a huge fan of Detroitatheltic.com for there superb quality top which I don't think will be coming off her anytime soon. Go Red Wings, Go Detritatheltic.com and Go Detroit.

2016-03-01

Super Fast Shipping!

"my hat arrived the next day and wad exactly as advertised! "

2016-03-01

womens personalized tigers jersey !!!

"unbelievable service & instant free shipping.Ashley was super......"

2016-02-28

An Unbeatable Selection with Timely Shipping

"I am a Red Wings fan that resides in the Pittsburgh area. As such, the only jerseys found locally are Pens jerseys. I finally decided to purchase myself a Red Wings jersey. I was hoping to have it in less than a week (the Wings were coming to Pittsburgh).

I called to find out what time frame I should expect for shipping. The person that I spoke with, Doug, was polite and knowledgeable on what to expect with shipping. I placed my order, and sure enough, Doug's estimate of two days with Detroit Athletic Co.'s free priority shipping on $99.99+ orders was correct.

As for the jersey itself, it is the high quality "Premium" jersey that you will find on the Red Wings and NHL e-shops. NHL jerseys typically run large and as such I ordered one size down. I recommend trying jerseys on at a local store first and then, taking your pick from a very large selection offered by Detroit Athletic Co..

It is safe to say that I will be making my future Red Wings purchases through Detroit Athletic Co..

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.