Stores > Detroitathletic.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-01-25

New Hat

"It is impossible to buy hockey stuff down here in the sunny south. In my new hat I am the envy of myself. Thank you, land of my birth."

2016-01-24

Happy wife

"Wife is from Detroit and a big fan"

2016-01-23

Excellent!

"Great experience!! I'll be back!!"

2016-01-23

impressed

"not the first time we had such an awesome experience with this company. everthing from beginning to end is totally awesome. products are quality, website is great and all up thru delivery is wonderful. thank you very much. just always impressed!"

2016-01-21

"My purchase was shipped right away and I was notified right away. I have ordered from Detroit Athletic before and plan to do so again in the future. Great job Detroit Athletic!

2016-01-21

"Originally sent wrong size. They were very apologetic. Sent the correct shirt out and received within a couple of days. Prices were great. Will shop there again"

2016-01-20

Fast and On point

"Hat is great and got here before the game. Thanks!"

2016-01-18

"I received great customer service and am very pleased!"

2016-01-17

Great!

"My product shipped immediately and it had it two days after ordering. Smooth process, only downside is the price of the jerseys, but it's similar to other stores, so can't complain much."

2016-01-16

Could not be ANY better!

"After checking big box stores, checking several on line sites, someone recommended Detroit Athletic . com. It took less than a minute or two to locate the item I needed, found the price was better than any other place or site and ordering was a breeze. Within three days my item was in my mailbox. So the bottom line they now have a customer who will order again.

2016-01-15

Beautiful product and amazingly fast shipping!

"Larkin's jersey was all my soon to be 8 year old wanted for his birthday. It's fabulous and I know he is going to love it!!"

2016-01-12

Go Wings

"Escellent product and outstanding customer service experience. Will wear #19 proudly at old timers game in Denver. "

2016-01-12

Complaints...Zero!

"Everything I have purchased here has been 100% favorable. All items are at my door quickly and in perfect condition. Especially hats which are delivered in boxes. Sounds weird I know but I have gotten hats from reputable companies that are flattened like someone sat on them for a week. Keep doing well Detroitathletic.com!"

2016-01-11

"Amazing quality and service!"

2016-01-10

"Awesome stuff, shipped super fast, terrific value. Couldn't be happier!"

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.