Stores > Detroitathletic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-01-15

Beautiful product and amazingly fast shipping!

"Larkin's jersey was all my soon to be 8 year old wanted for his birthday. It's fabulous and I know he is going to love it!!"

2016-01-12

Go Wings

"Escellent product and outstanding customer service experience. Will wear #19 proudly at old timers game in Denver. "

2016-01-12

Complaints...Zero!

"Everything I have purchased here has been 100% favorable. All items are at my door quickly and in perfect condition. Especially hats which are delivered in boxes. Sounds weird I know but I have gotten hats from reputable companies that are flattened like someone sat on them for a week. Keep doing well Detroitathletic.com!"

2016-01-11

"Amazing quality and service!"

2016-01-10

"Awesome stuff, shipped super fast, terrific value. Couldn't be happier!"

2016-01-07

"Will gladly order from them again!"

2016-01-07

"Great people, speedy service!! All items as described."

2016-01-07

"Had a hard to find Mike Green..Detroit Red Wings away jersey in stock, got it shipped and to me fast...good service."

2016-01-07

"Item arrived a few days later and in the described condition."

2016-01-05

"Needed the item quickly and their same day shipping made that possible! Got the item earlier than expected! Will definitely order again!"

2015-12-30

"Somehow I missed something & had the order shipped to the wrong AD., every thing else was great. Always liked coming out of Tiger stadium & shopping in your store."

2015-12-30

"The website is easy to use, and I found items that no one else offered. I will shop here again."

2015-12-30

"When a larger site sent me the wrong item twice and had nothing similar to fill order correctly I had to find another source for my grandsons Christmas gift.Being from the Boston area finding a red wings shirt isn't easy.From a Google search I came across Detroit Athletics.So glad I did.My experience was more than favorable! Order was filled properly and in time to go under the tree! My conversation was with the owner himself which was nice..Thank You Detroit Athletics for helping me put a smile on my grandsons face Christmas morning!"

2015-12-30

"Very impressed with the jersey!! It shipped in 2 days which was very impressive since it was Christmas time. I would recommend this seller to everyone. Exceeded my expectations on all levels. Great gift"

2015-12-29

"Amazing products and super speedy delivery!! Will continue to order through them for my Detroit sports needs."

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.