Stores > Detroitathletic.com

• Phone: 877-604-4490
    • Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

2016-12-20

"Received a personalized jersey within 2 days of ordering. Friendly customer service and my jersey looked great! Thank you!"

2016-12-19

The Big "D"

"Always delivers! Thanks for getting the remaining piece of my order completed be the holiday!"

2016-12-19

BEST SITE FOR ATHLETIC WEAR

"Website was easy to locate items i was looking for. Lots of selection and great pricing. If you are not in the USA make sure you are aware of the dollar difference because the site does not convert from US $$'s. I will order from Detroitathletic.com in the future for all my sports needs."

Very pleased

"I was worried my package might not make it in time for Christmas but my order was processed the same day and was shipped the same day. I am very pleased with the product as well. I order a Kronwall jersey with the Howe patch and all the stitching is perfect. Will definitely be ordering all my future jerseys here. "

Great Farewell for the Joe

"The shirt it self is a winner!! The customer service was amazing. Thank you so much for letting me know you were getting more shirts in and I was able to get them in time for Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!"

Perfect!

"Great job on the jersey. This will be my go-to company for athletic apparel!"

2016-12-16

"Items were exactly as described! Always look to Detroit Athletics for great gifts! Thank you & continue with great service!"

2016-12-15

Right on the money ...

"Quality merchandise, and quickly delivered to your doorstep. Great prices for either the fan or collector ,they have it for you.

2016-12-15

#1 SPOT FOR DETROIT JERSEYS!

"I was looking for a good quality Red Wings online. Anyone who has shopped for nhl jerseys online knows how much of a gamble it is to get a good one. What made me take a chance with Detroit Athletic was their same or next day shipping, competitive pricing, jersey availability, and they are located near or in Detroit. I first bought one for my brother. 3 days later, at my doorstep! Superior quality! Stiched letters and numbers. The real deal! I was so impressed that I immediately bought one for myself that day. Again fast shipping. If you want the real deal Red Wings jersey, this is the go to spot!"

2016-12-12

Outstanding Service & Quality

"See my review of 12/12/2016 on the seller's website."

2016-12-11

Right on time

"The delivery of my item was prompt and correct. I was very pleased."

2016-12-10

Go Tigers/Go Blue

"Great Hat / Quick Delivery"

2016-12-09

Very quick delivery!

"I am very satisfied with the items I ordered and with the timely delivery. The products are of a good quality and how often can you order on a Friday and receive it on the following Monday.
I would recommend the company to anyone who wants quality Detroit team products.

2016-12-08

Great experience!

"I was in a little bit of a bind since the place I originally intended to buy the Abdelkader jersey from was out of stock, and so was the NHL store, and I needed the jersey by the 17th of Dec for an early Christmas present. I stumbled on Detroit Athletic while frantically googling for a replacement and I'm so glad! They not only added the A to the front, but also has options for the Gordie Howe patch and a "last year at the Joe" patch (I got both). I got the jersey, with patches on and looking great within a few days of placing the order, and I'm so excited to give this present that turned out way better than I had originally planned!"

2016-12-06

"Very nice and fast, got my jersey In under a week "

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,439 merchant members.