• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Great experience. Saved me when LIDS screwed me over before Xmas. Detath actually has PPl u can call and talk to and were friendly. From det but live in fl so getting things can be difficult but will only order from detroit athletic from now on. "

"Ordered last minute and received merchandise before Christmas. Very satisfied with the quality of the merchandise, including a Red Wings jersey and training jacket. "

"Everything went very well. Received the order very quickly and the merchandise was as expected."

"I received everything I ordered on time"

"A perfect Internet transaction."

" I ordered the product on a Monday and had it on my door step with in 2 days. the quality of the jersey was perfect and the price was comparable, if not cheaper to every other site I had visited. I will defiantly be ordering all of my future Jerseys and athletic wear from this company again!"

"Received a phone call and was told that the shipping I paid for might not arrive before Christmas. They took care of the extra cost for me. I will shop there in the future. "

"I ordered a custom Redwings jersey and it, along with 2 other jerseys, arrived within days. Fantastic products with fantastic customer service. I will definitely shop here again!"

"Great company...great people. Much Thanks. "

"Order a customized gift for my 6 year old with only three days before Christmas and they delivered on time!! Awesome experience and recommend them to anyone."

"I got my jersey quik but they put the wrong patch on it and it was dirty on back. Other than that it was a good exp. "

"I ordered a 2xl red wing shirt and it was labled as such, but I could barely get it on. It was ridiculously small. Couldn't have been more than a large. I have already returned it . "

"order was on time. sweatshirt was beyond my expectations. sturdy as hell!! Loved it!!"

"I had an issue where ebay said I didnt pay for the item so I called your company and the lady was very knowledgeable and helpful. We got the package before Christmas although it hasnt been opened yet :) thanks so much! "

"Place an order for a custom Red Wings jersey, it shipped the next day and received the following day.
Great service!

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.