Detroitathletic.com Reviews - page 3 - detroitathletic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 502 reviews

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Website easy to use. Delivered as promised. Delivery cost a little steep especially when everyone is offering free shipping, but exactly what the gif tee wanted!"

"Excellent, great quality and quick shipping!!"

"As advertised. Delivery cylce was a little slow though."

"Found the Detroitathletic.com: site very user friendly, easy to understand and very pleased with the service. Our purchase arrived as ordered, on time and perfect. Very satisfied!"

"Like my date for junior prom, quick and easy."

"Only place I could find what I was looking for, great price, easy ordering, fast delivery, very happy with the service and merchandise!"

"The order was handled quickly and I received my package the next day. VERY SATISFIED!"

"I am very happy with the service I have thus far from DAC and look forward to doing more business in the future."

"I love the specialty items they offer that cannot be found anywhere else. Quick services with quality product!"

"I was impressed with how quickly my order was processed and delivered! "

"The shopping experience was very good. It was easy to order the product. Delivery was quick, and the product met my expectations.
Thanks

"Came faster then I thought and was packaged and shipped very professionally"

"Very satisfied with my buying experience"

"It was quick and easy to set up an account and order."

"The person I spoke to on the phone was helpful and friendly. My order shipped fast and was exactly what I expected."