• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"The size of the jersey was not an XL even though it said it was. It will work but not as big as hoped. Also there are no returns which I didn't know until I received the jersey."

"This place is fantastic! It delivers extremely fast with very good quality. We use them all the time for purchasing customized jerseys. Very good service."

"Looks great and good fit. I would buy from them again."

"Detroit Athletic Company did a very good job on the jersey that we ordered for our grandson. I am very pleased with the quality and the quick service that we received. Would order from them again"

"Did call store and their representative was very pleasant and helpful. Merchandise arrived the day after I placed my order...very pleased."

"This was a gift for my nephew and was not shipped to my home but to their's in South Dakota. My nephew said it arrived very quickly. I don't know about the quality of the shirt but I'm sure it was great!! Thanks for the really good service. "

"Super fast delivery. Great selection and service. I'll definitely buy again."

"Very satisfied.... Found jersey cheaper than anywhere else... Brother loved his birthday present. And free shipping to boot.... Ill be shopping here again."

"you were out of the short socks I ordered--got an email from your staff advising of this suggesting a different pair--which was great"

"my order was correct and was delivered quickly"

"This was the first time that I ordered from you and I would do it again. The merchandise was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I was completely satisfied with the quality of my items."

"Fast service and good web site"

"Quick delivery and processing would use again!!"

"The merchandise is top quality. Easy website and quick delivery. Thank you!"

"I was super impressed with customer service!"

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.