• Detroitathletic Detroitathletic.com Elite Status

• Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Love how quick processing and delivery is!!! Will definitely purchase from you guys again! :)"

"Very good pricing
Super fast shipping
Orders always ship the same day ordered
Other companies could learn from this company
They are the best!

"Good overall experience! Shopping ???? for items on this website was easy to find. I also like how you can narrow your search ???? to pacific gender, and size. I have nothing bad at all to say. I am a completely satisfied customer."

"Quick shipping AND good price! Thanks!"

"They had a hard to find hockey jersey in stock that shipped the same day with free and speedy delivery via USPS Priority Mail. The products are very high quality. This is a first-rate company that I will continue to use in the future."

"I was looking for a Pavel Datsyuk jersey for my brother for Christmas. Originally order from another seller, but the order was cancelled less than a week before Christmas. Not only did I get a better price from Detroitathletic, but I also received it in time. I am thoroughly impressed with this group and will consider them for all future purchases."

"After having a horrible experience with another website in which I tried to get the item that I eventually ordered from DetroitAthletic, D.A. came through promptly and offered a great product for a fair price with excellent and reliable service. I will absolutely 100% be using DetroitAthletic again for purchases of Red Wings gear and other Detroit teams! Thanks Detroit Athletic!"

"I didn't look close enough at the shirt I ordered, and I got one that says something different than what I really wanted. But I think it will do. My fault, not the company. "

"ordered two shirts
came quickly and perfectly

"Fast Shipping and the jersey looks great! My wife loves it. I am a Leafs fan, sorry about that, but my wife is a huge Wings fan. We both think that Pavel is one of the best players of all time and doesn't get anywhere near the respect he deserves. Anyway, thanks very much for the jersey and the prompt service.

Craig and Renae from Saskatchewan.

"Very satisfied with the service and delivery"

"great experience! Ordered a jersey too large and knew I couldn't send it back so I gave it to friend's son and ordered the correct size! Great price for the custom jerseys. Thank you."

"I was completely satisfied with my purchase--my jersey arrived just in time for Christmas and it was perfect! I will definitely return to Detroitathletic.com for future shopping!"

"Needed a last second gift as I procrastinated like usual. Couldn't find a jersey anywhere in stores but these guys saved me and shipped my order the very next day. Life saver!"

"The order was shipped right on Christmas eve!! I was very happy I didn't have to wait until after Christmas to receive it. "

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.