• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Website very user friendly; well laid out;easy and quick. I ordered on 9/12/14 and received package 9/13/14. This was the best online ordering experience I have ever had. Thank you"

"I couldn't believe I had my jersey in less than 24 hours. Quickest shipping and delivery I have ever had. "

"The delivery was very quick, and the jersey was exactly what I ordered. I am happy to buy locally for my favorite teams' jerseys."

"Great selection and fast delivery. "

"Good service. And very quick on delivery"

"Ordered the wrong size by mistake and wanted to exchange it for a smaller size and order more stuff but the store would not work with me... So I guess I'll shop somewhere else.... You lose sales that way!!! You say I should be honest about my order well you need to practice that yourself!!! That must be a world record customizing operation you have because ten minutes after I ordered my shirt you sent me an email saying it was shipped!!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Tink,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. You failed to explain in your post, however, that you ordered a customized item that required custom sewn lettering. You also conveniently left out the fact that it clearly states on the product page (in red letters no less) "Please select your size carefully. Jerseys with names and/or numbers are not returnable or exchangeable."

We appreciate all feedback -- positive or negative. But yours was simply not honest.

Steve Thomas
Owner”

"I am impressed with the quality of the 100% cotton, Nike, Shirt. It is everything I expected. The test will be washability."

"I've ordered multiple items from the Detroit Athletic Company and have received great service and the items arrive almost immediately. I will continue to purchase items from this company."

"Excellent "Original 6" jerseys! Will be worn to a preseason game where two teams that agent playing aren't our teams! Great representation of NHL! THANK YOU for fast service and excellent products!"

"Have yet to receive my package. But otherwise, satisfied. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-27-2014

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Cailey,

Thank you for the feedback. Orders to Canada can take a while longer than our domestic shipments. But they always get there! Thank you for shopping with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. :)

Steve
Detroit Athletic Co.”

"My hat came as advertised and shipping was very quick!!"

"Will purchase from again, positive experience"

"Excellent selection od products and delivery was exceptionally fast. Over very pleased and will purchase again in the future along with letting others know."

"your overseas shipping too germany was fast and impressive,"

"The jacket is everything I expected - comfortable, right size, good looks"

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.