• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"The product came rolled in tissue paper, not in plastic and with out any tags. Because it is a distressed fabric, I would have preferred it to look more like a new item and less like a previously worn item. The website was easy to navigate and the shipment was received in a timely manner. As this is a Christmas gift, I will have to wait to see how it fits and what there return policy is, should I need to get a different size.

"Other than the fact that there were no size medium jerseys of the player I wanted, I was very happy with the selection and delivery speed."

"Fast shipping even during the Christmas season. Very happy overall with this company!"

"Was at the AL championship game but missed getting a Tee shirt for my son. It was a amazing game spent with my 85 year old mother and 3 of my sisters. Great time and the tee shirt is amazing!!"

"Placed order on 12/4/2014 and would have received by 12/06/2014 but my office was closed so they delivered by Monday 12/8/2014. I Was very happy with the service.

"Fast, easy, convenient and delivered quickly! "

"Package arrived on time as promised. Very pleased with my order and the quality of the merchandise. I would definately order from them again !!"

"Ashley and the whole team at your store did an awesome job getting a Ted Lindsay jersey for me. Time was tight as it was for a charity event for a very sick young man. Totally appreciated by many and will be passing out your name in the future!
Kathy Chick

"Excellent quality in the Probert jersey and TOP NOTCH service!"

"Everything was fine with this purchase."

"The thing I appreciated most was the tracking of my purchase."

"good communication, item as advertised, quick shippinhg"

"With a custom made order I expected a slight delay in delivery, this was not the case with this merchant. The item I ordered arrived about a week after I ordered it. It actually surprised me with the speed it arrived. Will most definitely order from them again when the need arises"

"1st time shopping here but it definitely won't be my last :)"

"Everything they claim to be - fast, and efficient."

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.