Stores > Detroitathletic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-03-12

"ordered a Women's small customizable Red Wings Mrazek jersey and it looked exactly like the official jerseys and fit perfectly, not form fitting just perfect dimensions. I'm 5'4" 118lbs small frame. Ordered online and it arrived the next day. LOVE IT!!!!!"

2016-03-12

Less than 24 hour delivery!

"Very pleased with Detroit Athletics. They have a better selection of Redwings jerseys and the only store that you could get a Datsyuk with the A on the chest. No one else had that. But even more amazing than that, I ordered a jersey that had to have a patch sewn on it and it still arrived at my house in less than 24 hours. Amazing! I told my best friend and he had the same experience. Very happy!!"

2016-03-10

"Quick service. Received a day after ordered."

2016-03-09

FAST

"I received confirmation of my order and 10 minutes later the items were shipped! Received them the next day."

2016-03-03

Service with wings.

"My daughter Tuesday is a major fan of the film Ferris Bueller Day Off and in the film the character Cameron is wearing what we found out to be a Detroit Red Wings Hockey top which she has repeatedly said that she would love to have.

As she is heading off to study medicine in the Autum I decided to try and get her the Red Wings top and found exactly what I was looking for at Detroitathletic.com. The service was excellent, efficient and prompt and has made a teenage girl over here in Scotland not only a big fan of the Detroit Red Wings and their rather cool but weird octupus mascot but also a huge fan of Detroitatheltic.com for there superb quality top which I don't think will be coming off her anytime soon. Go Red Wings, Go Detritatheltic.com and Go Detroit.

2016-03-01

Super Fast Shipping!

"my hat arrived the next day and wad exactly as advertised! "

2016-03-01

womens personalized tigers jersey !!!

"unbelievable service & instant free shipping.Ashley was super......"

2016-02-28

An Unbeatable Selection with Timely Shipping

"I am a Red Wings fan that resides in the Pittsburgh area. As such, the only jerseys found locally are Pens jerseys. I finally decided to purchase myself a Red Wings jersey. I was hoping to have it in less than a week (the Wings were coming to Pittsburgh).

I called to find out what time frame I should expect for shipping. The person that I spoke with, Doug, was polite and knowledgeable on what to expect with shipping. I placed my order, and sure enough, Doug's estimate of two days with Detroit Athletic Co.'s free priority shipping on $99.99+ orders was correct.

As for the jersey itself, it is the high quality "Premium" jersey that you will find on the Red Wings and NHL e-shops. NHL jerseys typically run large and as such I ordered one size down. I recommend trying jerseys on at a local store first and then, taking your pick from a very large selection offered by Detroit Athletic Co..

It is safe to say that I will be making my future Red Wings purchases through Detroit Athletic Co..

2016-02-24

"Dylan Larkin Jersey, exactly as we expected. Fast, accurate shipment. Very satisfied. "

2016-02-24

Fast and efficient

"Order came faster than I expected. Love my product! Will be shopping again."

2016-02-17

"The Red Wings sweater I bought came much quicker than I had anticipated. I'm extremely happy with it."

2016-02-16

Always on time!

"I have never had any problems ordering from Detroit Athletic. The shipping is super fast which is always a bonus!!"

2016-02-16

Detroit athletic delivers!

"I ordered a red wings jersey from Detroit athletic.com. They processed my order really fast and the jersey was delivered to my house the next day."

This review was modified by edpokryfky on March 01 2016 04:11:37 AM

2016-02-08

Lopez Lives On!

"I was very happy with the order process and the speed at which my vintage Aurelio Lopez jersey arrived.

I was a little disappointed with the flimsiness; of the material of the jersey. I have several jerseys and I was anticipating something a little thicker.

I guess if you are paying $125 then you should set your expectations a little lower.

This review was modified by lopey10_2000 on February 08 2016 08:43:28 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-10-2016

detroitathletic, Detroitathletic.com rep has responded

“Hi Tedd,

Thank you for your feedback! Majestic Athletic has switched over to a jersey material they call "Cool Base" and it is a lot lighter than the old traditional baseball jerseys. However, they are very durable and comfortable and we've had a great response to them since Majestic made the switch. I hope you have the same experience with your new Lopez jersey. Senior Smoke!

Thank you for shopping with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. :)

Steve Thomas
Owner
Detroit Athletic Co.”

2016-02-08

Detroit fan very pleased delivery as fast as Dylan Larkin!!!!!!!!

"Order was processed very quickly, shirts look great, could not be more pleased. Thank you"

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.