• Detroitathletic Detroitathletic.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I actually placed 3 different orders and was very pleased with the high quality of the jerseys and fast delivery. I would order again in the future and recommend Detroit Athletic to a friend."

"I have ordered from this website and love the selections and shipping is always quick definitely would recommend to all"

"Product is great! Shipping was fast! Overall very pleased with everything. Will definitely use this site in the future!"

"Very prompt service and top quality product. Thank you!"

"Satisfied from start to finish."

"very quick, easy to deal with."

"I ordered this jersey late one night and it shipped the next day! I never thought I would have gotten it so fast!. I will definitely order from here again for sports apparel. Thank you so much!"

"very happy the order was filled and shipped promptly, arrived within one business day. great!"

"Told me exactly when my product shipped and why I wasn't able to see where it was tracking yet, received it the next day"

"Fast shipping. Product descriptions are accurate. Great one stop shopping for a Detroit sports fan."

"Exactly what I ordered, and perfect delivery timing :)"

"I purchased a custom Detroit Tiger batting practice jersey with the knowledge that the delivery could take an extra 24-48 hours. My window for need was rapidly closing so paid to have it sent overnight upon completion to insure delivery. I received my order 24 hours later, excellent service! Thank you. "

"No issues, great quality and fast delivery service at a competitive price point."

"gr8 service will use again"

"Loved the watch! Quick delivery too! It is everything I hoped it would be! Thanks! I would order again! Great customer service! Good online selections!"

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.