• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"I didn't look close enough at the shirt I ordered, and I got one that says something different than what I really wanted. But I think it will do. My fault, not the company. "

"ordered two shirts
came quickly and perfectly

"Fast Shipping and the jersey looks great! My wife loves it. I am a Leafs fan, sorry about that, but my wife is a huge Wings fan. We both think that Pavel is one of the best players of all time and doesn't get anywhere near the respect he deserves. Anyway, thanks very much for the jersey and the prompt service.

Craig and Renae from Saskatchewan.

"Very satisfied with the service and delivery"

"great experience! Ordered a jersey too large and knew I couldn't send it back so I gave it to friend's son and ordered the correct size! Great price for the custom jerseys. Thank you."

"I was completely satisfied with my purchase--my jersey arrived just in time for Christmas and it was perfect! I will definitely return to Detroitathletic.com for future shopping!"

"Needed a last second gift as I procrastinated like usual. Couldn't find a jersey anywhere in stores but these guys saved me and shipped my order the very next day. Life saver!"

"The order was shipped right on Christmas eve!! I was very happy I didn't have to wait until after Christmas to receive it. "

"Great service. Will order again."

"Great service, unbelievably fast shipping"

"Quick service good products. "

"The prices were right. Was able to buy a Riley Sheahan jersey for Christmas for my bf just days before Christmas and get it the day after Christmas. Really awesome experience overall"

"Jersey was fantastic. Fit was great, quality work, fast shipper. "

"Always a great experience. Everything for the Detroit sports fan. Highly recommended."

"Great experience. Saved me when LIDS screwed me over before Xmas. Detath actually has PPl u can call and talk to and were friendly. From det but live in fl so getting things can be difficult but will only order from detroit athletic from now on. "

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.