Stores > Detroitathletic.com

• Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-11-12

Great Gidup

"Love the fit and feel !!!!. Will be looking for Tigers gear soon!!!. Hoping you have what I'm looking for in XXL!!."

Top Notch!

"I ordered a watch that didn't work when I got it. I emailed them right away and was shocked when I got a response that night from the owner after hours, from his home, apologizing and promising to make things right. The next morning I received another email with disappointing news that the watch I wanted was was no longer in stock. They told me they could refund me or give a store credit. I appreciated the options and was able to find other great items for my fiancée's birthday. I have to give credit where credit is due. I went from a very unhappy customer to a life long customer. Great customer service is so hard to find these days but I can promise anyone that this company goes over and above to make sure all of their customers are happy no matter what. Top notch!!!
Renee Jordan
Florida

Top Notch!

Renee Jordan
Florida

Not just another Jersey

"Bought the women's Larkin jersey, put both commemorative patches on for a X-mas gift for my daughter who moved too Dallas last year. The Wife put it on now I will be dropping another $180.00 on a Jersey for the bride. Go Wings"

2016-11-07

I got what I ordered and it came on time.

"Exactly as the caption reads. I ordered a hat for a Christmas present and I sent it to work cause I didnt want him to see it. I got it within the time they told me, in good condition, and it was what I ordered. Will consider ordering from them again. Thanks"

2016-11-02

GOAL

"They have scored again. Quick delivery and super quality jersey."

2016-11-02

Satisfied Customer

"The item was ordered and received very quickly. 100% customer satisfaction."

2016-10-27

Fast delivery of the perfect Jerseys!

"We live in VA and had the Gordie patches added to our Jerseys, we still had them within 5 days of ordering. They are perfect! "

2016-10-26

Great product

"Red wings 2016 stadium flex hat. Fits like a glove. "

2016-10-26

Larkin is the Man Home Jersey

"Received the Larkin jersey next day - WOW I'm very happy with the service provided!

Thank you!

2016-10-21

Quicker than expected.

"I received my merchandise a head of the original schedule date which was surprising and great. The merchandise I order was a perfect on what the pics, description was on the site. "

2016-10-15

Fast delivery, product as described

"The product arrived quickly, and it looks just as it appeared online and was described. I will buy from them again."

2016-10-12

good stuff

"I got everything I ordered in a timely fashion, as usual. No complaints at all."

2016-10-07

I'll Be Bach

"Great products, great service. What more would you want?"

2016-10-06

Awesome

"They never disappoint. I live in the DC area and Detroit athletic is my go to for Tigers, Pistons, and Lions gear! They have great prices and they ship quickly. And if you're looking for a great give for a Detroiter it's the perfect place. "

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.