• Address: 1744 Michigan Ave
    • Contact: orders@detroitathletic.com
    • Phone: 877-604-4490
    • Customer Support: 877-604-4490
    • Business Hours: 10am to 5pm EST, Monday through Saturday

"I'm not sure on how it is done but i hope that you could also do same day shipping for items below $99.99.. I actually bought an item as a gift and was hoping to be delivered the same day but unfortunately, it's a weekend so i have to wait for another day.. but still it's not received on monday but on the next day which is tuesday.. i was somewhat satisfied since the item was still received even though, i who purchased the item is not from michigan/us.. :) the customer service also reply as soon as they read the email during store hours so im satisfied with the fast response as well.. i might purchased again another item since i've already trusted this store.. thank you so much!.. oh by the way he loved the cap so much.. hehe"

"So so satisfied with Detroit Athletic! I'm from Detroit and live in Chicago now, I'm organizing a week of activities for my job and one of them will be sports day. I wanted some new stuff to wear for the day and got my order in more than enough time and it's super cute! "

"Order came very quickly. Great Price Great Service"

"I bought this for my boyfriend as a birthday present as he grew up in Detroit idolizing the Bad Boys as a kid. The t-shirt turned out great, was of fantastic quality, and arrived super quick. It was a hit. Thank you!"

"The service I received was very speedy and efficient I was Delived What I was Expecting and More The Product was more then What I Thought And the Delivery Very Quick Will deffinatly continue Using DetriotsAthletics Services "

"Got exactly what I ordered when promised. "

"I ordered a slew of items from many different sites that day, and the first one to come to my mailbox was from Detroitathletic.com.
Here it is a week later, and I'm still waiting form some of my orders from other sites.
Very happy with the overall transaction with Detroitathletic.com.

"Great products, lots to choose from and reasonable prices."

"Fast delivery left me super satisfied!"

"I order from Detroit athletic regularly. All items come in a timely fashion, and are great quality. I highly recommend this site for all of your sport fan needs. "

"Great products and superfast shipping, will recommend and buy from again!!"

"Very happy with purchase and speed of delivery"

"We received our jackets overnight and they were even better than pictured in the ad. This company knows how to provide great customer service!"

"They(DETROIT ATHLECTIC) are for real! They did some custom stuff for me and when the homies out here in Cali see me them, the homies are impressed! I also bought my girlfriend a custom home jersey, she loves it!!! "

"Great experience from start to finish... Great final product too, thank-you"

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.