Detroitathletic.com Reviews - page 2 - detroitathletic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 499 reviews

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Great to work with. Deliver promptly. No one better, even Amazon."

"DetroitAthletic.com service was awesome with my order , from the moment I placed the order all the way through whole process I was kept aware of the status of my order all the way to my front door"

"So easy to order, super fast delivery! Will certainly order again"

"I was very satisfied. It was very easy to track my order & follow the delivery. I had made a mistake when ordering on the size. You fixed the mistake quickly. I love your service as well as the product & will be doing more business with your company. Thank you!"

"The website was a breeze to use and shipping was so fast! I'll definitely be ordering from here again :-)"

"My phone case was delivered in a timely manner and I look forward to using it with my new phone! I have recommended Detroitathletic.com to several friends and co-workers."

"Customer service was fast and honest, delivery was quick and the product was outstanding. I would buy from them again anytime"

"Great company to deal with!! Fast processing of my order, and it shipped quickly too. I'll be purchasing from them again soon."

"Nobody beats these guys for quality, style and speed (customer service)!

They ship super fast!

Best online service experience....and I buy a lot online!

10 stars!

"Was very satisfied with my purchase. Bought items to be used as auction and/or door prizes for an upcoming benefit. We're going to "team up" to FIGHT CANCER! One of the items, though, was for a young boy who is a huge fan of Miguel Cabrera...he loved his t-shirt! Was amazed at how quickly you confirmed and shipped the items. Highly recommend your site."

"oredering was quick, simple and shipping was super fast, had my jerseys almost the next day."

"Great experience. Very impressed with the selection and quick delivery. Will be back! Go Wings!"

"Website easy to use. Delivered as promised. Delivery cost a little steep especially when everyone is offering free shipping, but exactly what the gif tee wanted!"

"Excellent, great quality and quick shipping!!"

"As advertised. Delivery cylce was a little slow though."