Stores > Deep Discount

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Deep Discount by clicking a star below.
2013-12-10

"I placed an order on 12/2/13 and paid with PayPal. It's now 12/10/13 and the order is still listed as "Processing." I emailed them to check on the order and they said that they are waiting on payment. How can you place an order without paying for it??? I emailed them back to tell them that I received the payment confirmation from PayPal when the order was placed. They never responded. Then, yesterday I called DeepDiscount. They told me that they were having internal problems with PayPal and to call back tomorrow. I checked my order and it's still listed as "Processing." AVOID DeepDiscount. I wish that I would have avoided them!"

2013-03-12

"I ordered a book 5 days ago. The transaction went through my paypal account. I checked today, 5 days later and the book is on back order. Never received any email notification and no means to cancel the item. In order for me to have to go through the buyer protection at paypal which means I now have to wait 7 days. I will never go with a site that is not reputable again. I will em send pay the extra shipping to have the item sent from Dick Blick who at least has a good reputation."

2013-03-01

"DO NOT ORDER FROM DeepDiscount, they are the worst. I tried to cancel my order twice through them and both times they failed to do so. Unfortunately they charged my credit card before hand (another red flag), so this was even more of a hassle to deal with. They shipped the items that I wanted to cancel and are forcing me to ship them back or they will charge my card. I was on the phone for almost an hour just to get nowhere on this situation. What kind of company has a policy of repeatedly lying to their customers just to make a sale? Please save yourself the trouble and avoid this company at all costs."

dartfever's Avatar

Sunnyvale, California
2013-01-17

"After my last disappointment with Deep Discount in January of this year, I was swayed back because of their low prices on several specific blu-rays I had been looking to purchase for some time. Realizing it was a crap shoot, I took the chance on them cleaning up their act, and I was pleasantly surprised!

I ordered four titles in November 2013, and they arrived within a week in perfect condition; granted it was shipped from California to California, but it was still considered prompt. They were well-packed in a cardboard box with cushioning, and exhibited no signs of mishandling. Frankly, I was shocked! Is it possible that Deep Discount has been actually listening to the complaints of their past performance, or did I just get lucky?

My only quibble was that the tracking number they initially provided was covered over by another series of digits when actually shipped, perhaps because of them selecting a different carrier service; it would have been nice if they had notified me of the change. Overall, a very satisfying experience this time around; cautiously recommended!

2013-01-06

"By far the WORST company I have EVER had to deal with.
This is one of MANY companies registered to:
"C D LISTENING BAR, INC"
United States
949-225-1170 Phone
866-666-1170 (Toll Free)
949-724-5162 Fax
866-666-5162 (Toll Free Fax)
ht tp://www.infinityresourcesinc.com/about_us.asp
Infinity Entertainment Group
i-Serve Direct Commerce Services
etc...

2013-01-04

"Terrible costumer service, My item that was instock some how after paying went to backorder, and now i'm worried they are gonna steal my card information to rip me off later.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS. GO TO AMAZON AND SPEND TWO MORE DOLLARS SO YOU ACTUALLY GET YOUR PRODUCT AND DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT.

2012-12-27

"I too wish had read these reviews before ordering. My order was through Buy.com where DeepDiscounts.com is a Marketplace seller. Since I trust and (so far) have not had problems with Buy.com, I placed the order without hesitation for a water filer for one of our refrigerators. This was on 12/19. It said it was to ship within 1-2 business days and my card was immediately charged. As of today, 12/27, it still shows as "processing." I sent my first email to them on 12/22 to find out when it would ship and no response. Sent my second one on 12/24 telling them to cancel the order and no response. Sent another email yesterday AND spoke to Buy.com's customer service (who said they would take care of this via the seller) and still no response! After waiting until 1:30pm EST today and not hearing anything from either company, I called DD directly. Sure enough, after my cancellation requests and other emails, they shipped the item anyway. However, I spoke with Elizabeth who said they would go ahead and refund my card for me and let me keep the item. Fine. That part went better than expected. But when I told her about the reviews on this site dating back a few months and they should take a look, she just made another excuse for why they didn't get my emails and didn't seem to care. This is a "family business" who clearly has become too big and can't handle their orders. "

2012-12-10

"Absolutely kicking myself for not reading these reviews before placing my order with deepripoff, I mean deepdiscount.com. Placed my order 21 days ago, and STILL have not received my item. And, when I checked order status, I saw that they unilaterally cancelled one of my items without notifying me. But, they still charged my paypal for it!

The tracking number they sent me reflects no activity from the usps other than notice that the item was being dropped off to usps on November 28th - 8 days after the order was placed!
And, there is no way of contacting deepscammers other than by email.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES!

2012-12-05

"This place is horrible, their customer service rarely responds, but when they do it is quite unprofessional. I placed and order, which was subsequently cancelled by them. They never notified me, nor did they let me know that they will be refunding my money.

Luckily I used Paypal, so I will be reporting it to them to resolve. This place is horrible, do not order from them.

2012-11-25

"DO NOT BUY anything from this DeepDiscount.com place. They steal your money and send out wrong DVDs and won't right their wrong.

Writing them is a waste of time. Instead - have your credit card co. fight and win back your money.

I would give them a negative rating but the lowest is 1.

Someone needs to put this company out of business. I'm going to check with Consumer Affairs and the BBB.

2012-11-06

"Non-existent customer service. I placed an order; several items qualified for their 25% discount; that should have resulted in an approximate $30.00 dollar reduction. This reduction was NOT reflected in the invoice and the immediate
charge to my credit card. The only thing this organization is
good at is filing an immediate charge to your card.

I then sent at least 5 e-mails trying to cancel the order within
minutes of its placement. Each reply stated that this was
impossible because the order had been shipped. Shipped within
minutes of my placing the order? That's bogus.

Now I have to dispute the order with my credit card company and
ship the order back when it returns. Trust me folks; you don't
want to, in this life or any future life, want to deal with
these people. ALL the bad reviews you read are true.

You'll notice that this site contains the disclaimer that "Deep
discount does no participate at ResellerRatings to monitor
feedback and resolve issues". That tells you everything you want to know!

2012-11-01

"DeepDiscount stole $33 from me.
They sent my order to the wrong address. The post office then returned it to them, but they still refused to send me a refund. Had to file claim with PayPal. Still waiting for money.
Incredible!

2012-10-17

"I made the big mistake to order from here without check reviews first.

They are just stealing people's money! don't waste your time or money buying nothin from DD.

Customer service is really bad, I place my order and still waiting product or answer (at least a decent one)

I clicking one star because there no options for less!

Total disaster, don't buy a piece of you know what from here!

2012-09-30

"I pre-ordered this DVD two months in advance so that I would be guaranteed to have it by the release date. Well, I actually received it 3 days later than its release and to rub salt in the womb, it was cheaper in b&m store and came with an extra disk. I contacted DD about this and all I got some b.s. shipping policy excuse. I asked them why would anybody pre-order a movie from them given their policies and they could not even give me an answer. They definitely gave me a reason to never shop there again. I'd been a DD customer for more than a decade."

2012-08-10

"Should have listened to all the reviews. They took my money, but never sent me my item. Go online and see they cancelled it. Not a single email from them regarding their cancellation of my item. PLEASE trust me when I say STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They are the worst. I wish someone would attack their website and take them down. They are a scam!!!"

Share Deep Discount's store rating

Deep Discount is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Deep Discount is not a merchant member
Deep Discount does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!