• Contact: sales@dealercostcaraudio.com
    • Customer Support: 877-290-3222
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5 PST

"I bought a viper alarm system from dealer cost car audio and was skeptical about quality/speed of delivery because the price was so low. Needless to say I was shocked to receive the alarm system quickly (in time for christmas) and in great condition.

I highly recommend dealer cost car audio for a great deal!

"I ordered an alarm from them and I received the confirmation email. It said to wait for 1 week before inquiring about my order. A week went by and nothing. I sent them an email. I didn't receive a response so I sent another email telling them to cancel my order. They responded saying that they had already mailed it to me. I sent another email asking for the tracking #. The next day they sent it and updated my order on their website. I received it and all is fine. The product is brand new and as described. I would give them a 3 out of 5 stars for the initial lack of communication. I would buy from them again. "

"I wont lie, after i made my order and read reviews i was a bit reluctant. But my emails were answered immediately, and the item arrive after 48 hours of my purchase!"

"DO not trade with Dealer Cost Car Adio!!

This website is a cheat!!. They will not respond to your email, put you on long phone call wait, do not hornour their words.
You will not receive what you purchase, they will not deliver to you. Once you pay the $, they will ignore you. Refund is impossible.

Don't understand why we have so many victim and nobody know how to take them down!!!

"Received my items very quickly. Had a problem with one speaker and this company was quick to respond to my email and give me a return address and order number and was quick to remedy the problem. I would definitely order from these guys again. Customer support is rare these days and these guys really stepped up."

"Absolute lowest price on alpine 6x9 type r. Very fast shipping. Speakers work great. Would by from again for anything car audio related. Could use another capacitor..."

modified review This review was modified by brycestejskal on December 03 2010 07:31:04 PM

"This company should be shut down for fraud and false advertisement. we placed an order with them back in may and we never received anything or got our money back.. we got in contact with the biling manager and all he did for us was just sent us an email with a cancellation number that said we would be getting our money in 7 business days we never received anything.. DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING..ALL THEY DO IS JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY..."

"I order an amp through them ,they took my money and I never recieved nothing they stop answering my e-mails they never answered the phone they stole almost 300.00 after that they spam me so I can't contact they .I tried contacting BBB and ther is no such business. Please don't give them any money"

"A week after placing my order I had not recieved any kind of shipping notification, so I contacted them and they said the part I ordered was on backorder. I tried to stay in contact with them in regards to my order and I finally recieved a response to cancel my order due to the history of the item. I tried numerous times to call and email them to cancel my order; however, I can never get them to take any action. I have contacted my card holder and they are handling the dispute. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! (are they even a real company? has anyone actually had a great experience with them?)"

"I made an order for an amp and car alarm they took my money off my card right away. the car alarm came a bit late, but without the amp which was ordered 6 months ago, they ignore all my emails which is about 15 now. ive gotten better business buraeu on them and came up with nothing because they ignored them as well.they always have an answering machine on when you call , so no matter what theyve kept youre money and unless you have more money to take legal action you are completely screwed.So as of right now they owe me 385 dollars.and believe me a cannot afford this at all, mainly because all of this was for a customer who obviously hasnt paid me! I wish there was a way to get my money back, and I could live with just that. if anybody has some advice on how to do that i would much appreciate it!

TEN MINS> LATER
ok i didnt even read any reviews till after mine and WOW the same exact thing from almost all 475 reviews,how are there so many of the same bad reviews and so few of the good ones, the good ones have to be fakes, cuzz come on now whos gunna fake a bad review???? seriously? and one thing i forgot to mention about a flaw in the bank refunding you dont let six months pass cuzz even they wont do a damn thing for you, im just completely screwed, i would love to be one of the poeple who take this piece of crap company down and off the internet, if anybody does just put my screen name HOOCHO in big letters at the beginning of your reviews and we can do this, and if any one has a way or know who to caontact to get this started then please say how, ive read so many reviews that say they contacted the bbb but when i actually did the bbb said they didnt have dcca in theyre files so lets take them down , in order to help out any future prey they might be waitin to screw. PLEASE THANK YOU

modified review This review was modified by Hoocho on October 19 2010 01:26:20 PM

"Please Donot do bussiness with this website, here is the reason: I ordered a infiniti kappa five amplifier, it took 3 week to delivery( they said only 1 week..... LIE).They said that all amplifier is 3 years warranty. But after 1 year from the date I bought, my amplifier is broken. I called the customer service, It took me over a week for get in touch with them, They always put me on hold for serval hours. Finally they answer the phone. They told me that to emails to warranty to get RMA number. I did email to them 4 times, But I still not get any answer untill now. I call back to customer service, nobody answer the phone, answer machine keep said they are busy. How can I get my amplifier to to fix, It cost over 300 dollars"

"I had ordered the JL audio hd amp... after waiting for more than 40 days ... I then sent an email to cancel the order and asked for a refund .. but i have still not recieved the refund and it has been months already.. you work with no professionalism what so ever.. dealer cost car audio is not even responding to the emails I send them now.. this is very bad and i suggest anyone trying to do business with them to find another place ... please get back to me and tell me when i can receive the refund ..."

On 5/262010 and on 5/28/2010 I placed an order with Dealer Cost Car Audio. I purchased two items one for $113.99 and another for $113.99 that came to a total of $227.98. I cancelled my order for the purchase hoping the money would be returned to my credit card, but it hasn’t. I have contacted both companies several times to get a refund and nothing is being done. Dealer Cost Car Audio will not give me any cancellation numbers. The only thing that they will say is that it takes 2-3 business days to get my return. They will not give any cancellation numbers to make this process easier.

"I agree, this company sucks and they lie. I placed a order on May 17th 2010 and in 2 days they charged my account $229.98 (they say they don't charge your account until the order ships:LIE) 5 days after that they said it would be 2 more days before they could ship. I waited the 2 days and they wanted more time. I said cancel my order and refund my money. Now it is Oct. and after many e-mails I still don't have my refund. Now they won't even respond to my e-mails. I contacted the CA Better Business Bureau and the BBB tried to contact them twice and no response. I have contacted the CA Attorney General and even they can't get a response. I don't know why this company is still in business. DO NOT order from this company unless you want to donate money to them."

"I placed an order on Spet 10, 2010 and have yet to see anything. I emailed several times to have a cancellation confirmation and have yet to get a response. If you are even thinking of placing an order with this company you would be better off throwing your time and money away!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by 1podhombre on October 01 2010 05:53:06 AM

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member
Dealer Cost Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!