• Dealer Cost Car

• Contact: sales@dealercostcaraudio.com
    • Customer Support: 877-290-3222
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5 PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I like almost everything about this store, and have been viewing their site for almost 2 years. However, after placing my first order, I could not find customer service, nor any other tel. numbers listed online. And, the email addresses shown did not work when I tried them. This concerned me enough to question the validity of this site. I honestly thought I had been had, until I received a follow-up email from them. After not receiving my full order after 2 weeks, I used the Reply function to contact them. I was advised that my order would not be completely filled due to back order. I would have liked to have been notified of the back order as soon as they knew it. And, I would have liked to have been able to speak to someone personally. I understand it was Christmas, and there was a heavy load on them, and in order to maintain great prices they may not have the personell, but a follow-up email with a back-order status would have saved us both time and (my) heartache. This being said, I still plan on doing business with them in the future. "

This review was modified by jb3013 on January 05 2011 07:08:22 PM

"Reading all of the reviews right AFTER i placed my order semi-freaked me out. However, my order was processed immediately and was on my doorstep in a few days. The amplifier and sub i purchased both work fine (both rockford fosgate p4s15 and R1-500). I will use this website again as long as i can't find it cheaper anywhere else. "

"I bought a viper alarm system from dealer cost car audio and was skeptical about quality/speed of delivery because the price was so low. Needless to say I was shocked to receive the alarm system quickly (in time for christmas) and in great condition.

I highly recommend dealer cost car audio for a great deal!

"I ordered an alarm from them and I received the confirmation email. It said to wait for 1 week before inquiring about my order. A week went by and nothing. I sent them an email. I didn't receive a response so I sent another email telling them to cancel my order. They responded saying that they had already mailed it to me. I sent another email asking for the tracking #. The next day they sent it and updated my order on their website. I received it and all is fine. The product is brand new and as described. I would give them a 3 out of 5 stars for the initial lack of communication. I would buy from them again. "

"I wont lie, after i made my order and read reviews i was a bit reluctant. But my emails were answered immediately, and the item arrive after 48 hours of my purchase!"

"DO not trade with Dealer Cost Car Adio!!

This website is a cheat!!. They will not respond to your email, put you on long phone call wait, do not hornour their words.
You will not receive what you purchase, they will not deliver to you. Once you pay the $, they will ignore you. Refund is impossible.

Don't understand why we have so many victim and nobody know how to take them down!!!

"Received my items very quickly. Had a problem with one speaker and this company was quick to respond to my email and give me a return address and order number and was quick to remedy the problem. I would definitely order from these guys again. Customer support is rare these days and these guys really stepped up."

"Absolute lowest price on alpine 6x9 type r. Very fast shipping. Speakers work great. Would by from again for anything car audio related. Could use another capacitor..."

This review was modified by brycestejskal on December 03 2010 07:31:04 PM

"This company should be shut down for fraud and false advertisement. we placed an order with them back in may and we never received anything or got our money back.. we got in contact with the biling manager and all he did for us was just sent us an email with a cancellation number that said we would be getting our money in 7 business days we never received anything.. DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING..ALL THEY DO IS JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY..."

"I order an amp through them ,they took my money and I never recieved nothing they stop answering my e-mails they never answered the phone they stole almost 300.00 after that they spam me so I can't contact they .I tried contacting BBB and ther is no such business. Please don't give them any money"

"A week after placing my order I had not recieved any kind of shipping notification, so I contacted them and they said the part I ordered was on backorder. I tried to stay in contact with them in regards to my order and I finally recieved a response to cancel my order due to the history of the item. I tried numerous times to call and email them to cancel my order; however, I can never get them to take any action. I have contacted my card holder and they are handling the dispute. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! (are they even a real company? has anyone actually had a great experience with them?)"

"I made an order for an amp and car alarm they took my money off my card right away. the car alarm came a bit late, but without the amp which was ordered 6 months ago, they ignore all my emails which is about 15 now. ive gotten better business buraeu on them and came up with nothing because they ignored them as well.they always have an answering machine on when you call , so no matter what theyve kept youre money and unless you have more money to take legal action you are completely screwed.So as of right now they owe me 385 dollars.and believe me a cannot afford this at all, mainly because all of this was for a customer who obviously hasnt paid me! I wish there was a way to get my money back, and I could live with just that. if anybody has some advice on how to do that i would much appreciate it!

TEN MINS> LATER
ok i didnt even read any reviews till after mine and WOW the same exact thing from almost all 475 reviews,how are there so many of the same bad reviews and so few of the good ones, the good ones have to be fakes, cuzz come on now whos gunna fake a bad review???? seriously? and one thing i forgot to mention about a flaw in the bank refunding you dont let six months pass cuzz even they wont do a damn thing for you, im just completely screwed, i would love to be one of the poeple who take this piece of crap company down and off the internet, if anybody does just put my screen name HOOCHO in big letters at the beginning of your reviews and we can do this, and if any one has a way or know who to caontact to get this started then please say how, ive read so many reviews that say they contacted the bbb but when i actually did the bbb said they didnt have dcca in theyre files so lets take them down , in order to help out any future prey they might be waitin to screw. PLEASE THANK YOU

This review was modified by Hoocho on October 19 2010 01:26:20 PM

"Please Donot do bussiness with this website, here is the reason: I ordered a infiniti kappa five amplifier, it took 3 week to delivery( they said only 1 week..... LIE).They said that all amplifier is 3 years warranty. But after 1 year from the date I bought, my amplifier is broken. I called the customer service, It took me over a week for get in touch with them, They always put me on hold for serval hours. Finally they answer the phone. They told me that to emails to warranty to get RMA number. I did email to them 4 times, But I still not get any answer untill now. I call back to customer service, nobody answer the phone, answer machine keep said they are busy. How can I get my amplifier to to fix, It cost over 300 dollars"

"I had ordered the JL audio hd amp... after waiting for more than 40 days ... I then sent an email to cancel the order and asked for a refund .. but i have still not recieved the refund and it has been months already.. you work with no professionalism what so ever.. dealer cost car audio is not even responding to the emails I send them now.. this is very bad and i suggest anyone trying to do business with them to find another place ... please get back to me and tell me when i can receive the refund ..."

On 5/262010 and on 5/28/2010 I placed an order with Dealer Cost Car Audio. I purchased two items one for $113.99 and another for $113.99 that came to a total of $227.98. I cancelled my order for the purchase hoping the money would be returned to my credit card, but it hasn’t. I have contacted both companies several times to get a refund and nothing is being done. Dealer Cost Car Audio will not give me any cancellation numbers. The only thing that they will say is that it takes 2-3 business days to get my return. They will not give any cancellation numbers to make this process easier.

Share Dealer Cost Car Audio's store rating

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member
Dealer Cost Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!