Dealer Cost Car Audio Reviews - page 2 - dealercostcaraudio.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 441 reviews

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member
Dealer Cost Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Was recommended to you from a friend that works for an electronics store that rhymes with "best guy" haha. I was going to buy a head unit from there but with DCCA I got a superior head unit for less than I wouldve spent there. And it was shipped to me in 2 days. Very satified"

Rating 8/104/5

"I have had a pretty good experience with this company. I orderd two 12" subs, amp, box and wire kit for installation on may 2nd 2011 And got the order in two boxes on the 11Th and 12th of may pretty quick processing and shipping although the spaekers and box i got where not what i had ordered they where still the same brand and came out to be a better deal and the wire kit was missing but i talked to them through email and should be in the mail now. I didnt do any research on this website till after i placed a 275.00 order so i was shocked when i read the reviews but All and all this is a good place to shop i would buy from them again. "

Rating 8/104/5

"ordered a Viper alarm was an excellent price got two day shipping was here on time for the install friday got late into the day and one of the two remotes for the remotes start was not working very upset the main remote changes everythig for the alarm but hey its electronics shit happens so waited until monday to contact them and they said to just send back just the remote so i did and i should be receving it thursday 4 day turn around i really think they took care of me by 2nd day air the product back to me and making the exchange on a defected product. quickly i always asked for tracking and they always gave it to me. i am satisified . 1 thing i would change is to actually have a live working phone # i really do like to speak with people via phone when problems occure emailing is back in forth but via eamil worked just as well this time and they took care of business just as i do at my shop i will update through Resellerrating if anything is wrong with my lcd remote tomorrow also i still havent got a quote via eamil back from them on a piticular product thats why a working phone # to speak with somebody needs to be implimited in a merchant business."

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!! I placed an order a year ago and still waiting for a refund I ended up having to buy the merchandise someplace honest. This website is a scam. I turned them into every corperation I could get in contact with for scamming working people. The only good reviews they have are probably placed on here themselves or by people who work for them. I have spread the word to everyone I could reach on every website I could not to buy anything from these scam artists. Anyone else who has been scammed report it to the Orange County District Attorney's office. "

modified review This review was modified by COMPLAINT999 on April 12 2011 03:52:12 PM

"I was told by DCCA that my order would get to me by March 11th I got mine on March 7th talk about great service and excellent prices...They just got a customer for life."

"I've been using DCCA for years now and have placed 9 orders and almost 3 grand in car electronics and i've had nothing but great service and great products at the lowest prices. They have fast processing and shipping and all my orders arrive on time and very well packaged. The only problems i've had were solved quickly, my 7 inch flip out dvd deck that broke down, i sent it back and sonic upgraded me to a touchscreen version quickly and without charge. The only other problem was I ordered an amp that went out of stock and i was emailed promptly and was helped by a customer service and he gave me thorough advice on an even better amp for my application and at a great price, and it arrived 1 day after being shipped, and he answered all of my technical questions on wiring and installation which really helped. Honestly Dealer Cost is the #1 place for car electronics and more with the best prices, free shipping, and great support and service."

Rating 8/104/5

"I like almost everything about this store, and have been viewing their site for almost 2 years. However, after placing my first order, I could not find customer service, nor any other tel. numbers listed online. And, the email addresses shown did not work when I tried them. This concerned me enough to question the validity of this site. I honestly thought I had been had, until I received a follow-up email from them. After not receiving my full order after 2 weeks, I used the Reply function to contact them. I was advised that my order would not be completely filled due to back order. I would have liked to have been notified of the back order as soon as they knew it. And, I would have liked to have been able to speak to someone personally. I understand it was Christmas, and there was a heavy load on them, and in order to maintain great prices they may not have the personell, but a follow-up email with a back-order status would have saved us both time and (my) heartache. This being said, I still plan on doing business with them in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by jb3013 on January 05 2011 07:08:22 PM

"Reading all of the reviews right AFTER i placed my order semi-freaked me out. However, my order was processed immediately and was on my doorstep in a few days. The amplifier and sub i purchased both work fine (both rockford fosgate p4s15 and R1-500). I will use this website again as long as i can't find it cheaper anywhere else. "

"I bought a viper alarm system from dealer cost car audio and was skeptical about quality/speed of delivery because the price was so low. Needless to say I was shocked to receive the alarm system quickly (in time for christmas) and in great condition.

I highly recommend dealer cost car audio for a great deal!

"I ordered an alarm from them and I received the confirmation email. It said to wait for 1 week before inquiring about my order. A week went by and nothing. I sent them an email. I didn't receive a response so I sent another email telling them to cancel my order. They responded saying that they had already mailed it to me. I sent another email asking for the tracking #. The next day they sent it and updated my order on their website. I received it and all is fine. The product is brand new and as described. I would give them a 3 out of 5 stars for the initial lack of communication. I would buy from them again. "

"I wont lie, after i made my order and read reviews i was a bit reluctant. But my emails were answered immediately, and the item arrive after 48 hours of my purchase!"

"DO not trade with Dealer Cost Car Adio!!

This website is a cheat!!. They will not respond to your email, put you on long phone call wait, do not hornour their words.
You will not receive what you purchase, they will not deliver to you. Once you pay the $, they will ignore you. Refund is impossible.

Don't understand why we have so many victim and nobody know how to take them down!!!

"Received my items very quickly. Had a problem with one speaker and this company was quick to respond to my email and give me a return address and order number and was quick to remedy the problem. I would definitely order from these guys again. Customer support is rare these days and these guys really stepped up."

"Absolute lowest price on alpine 6x9 type r. Very fast shipping. Speakers work great. Would by from again for anything car audio related. Could use another capacitor..."

modified review This review was modified by brycestejskal on December 03 2010 07:31:04 PM

"This company should be shut down for fraud and false advertisement. we placed an order with them back in may and we never received anything or got our money back.. we got in contact with the biling manager and all he did for us was just sent us an email with a cancellation number that said we would be getting our money in 7 business days we never received anything.. DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING..ALL THEY DO IS JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY..."