• Dealer Cost Car
    • Contact: sales@dealercostcaraudio.com
    • Customer Support: 877-290-3222
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5 PST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I accidently purchased 2 items rather than just the 1 I needed and they let me return it with no problem. One of the alarms was also bad and it was swapped out with a new one. It took them a day to reply via e-mail when i contacted them, really fast and smooth. "

"I orderd some remotes start systems from dealer cost car audio a few years back and receved them without any trouble but now I am experiencing some problems with one of the systems I purchased and have tried to contact them though e-mail three times with no response and the phone number that was on there website (1-877-290-3222) when I bought it only gets me to there recording and hangs up. So certainly they had the cheapest price when I bought it but don’t expect any warranty help or anything post purchase."

"It was definitely a smooth and painless experience. Great products and definitely the cheapest price i could find online or in store. Definitely will do business with again."

"HELLO...my name is mark davis and i want to share my experience with you about shopping with dealercostcaraudio.com. When i first ordered some equipment it was lost or stolen but after contacting them they let me know what to do and my refund was PROMPTLY taken care. Then when i ordered another product it arrived earlier than i expected and was exactly what i needed. They respond to any question and are there for your concerns. I will always order from this site whenever i want any car stereo equipment and they have the best warranty online..GREAT PRODUCTS..LOW PRICES..PERIOD."

"I had a wonderful experience with this retailer. By far the best value I could find online. I bought two new subwoofers for my car, and they sound great! For my car audio needs, this retailer will now be my number one source. Thanks, Dealer Cost Car Audio!"

"I bought a set of 4 car stereo speakers from Dealer Cost Car Audio and was very pleased with the quick shipping and excellent product I recieved. Thank you for being an awesome store!!"

"I ordered an in-dash http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/new/Dealer_Cost_Car_AudioNavigation/MP3 system for my car from this website. I did my homework and dealercostcaraudo had the lowest prices by far!! My unit was here in no time and now works and looks great in my car!! Great job Dealercostcaraudio!!! I would definitely use them again in the future and recommend to other people."

headwayheadquarters's Avatar

Issaquah, Washington

"We are very satisfied and would recommend them to our customers."

"Was recommended to you from a friend that works for an electronics store that rhymes with "best guy" haha. I was going to buy a head unit from there but with DCCA I got a superior head unit for less than I wouldve spent there. And it was shipped to me in 2 days. Very satified"

"I have had a pretty good experience with this company. I orderd two 12" subs, amp, box and wire kit for installation on may 2nd 2011 And got the order in two boxes on the 11Th and 12th of may pretty quick processing and shipping although the spaekers and box i got where not what i had ordered they where still the same brand and came out to be a better deal and the wire kit was missing but i talked to them through email and should be in the mail now. I didnt do any research on this website till after i placed a 275.00 order so i was shocked when i read the reviews but All and all this is a good place to shop i would buy from them again. "

"ordered a Viper alarm was an excellent price got two day shipping was here on time for the install friday got late into the day and one of the two remotes for the remotes start was not working very upset the main remote changes everythig for the alarm but hey its electronics shit happens so waited until monday to contact them and they said to just send back just the remote so i did and i should be receving it thursday 4 day turn around i really think they took care of me by 2nd day air the product back to me and making the exchange on a defected product. quickly i always asked for tracking and they always gave it to me. i am satisified . 1 thing i would change is to actually have a live working phone # i really do like to speak with people via phone when problems occure emailing is back in forth but via eamil worked just as well this time and they took care of business just as i do at my shop i will update through Resellerrating if anything is wrong with my lcd remote tomorrow also i still havent got a quote via eamil back from them on a piticular product thats why a working phone # to speak with somebody needs to be implimited in a merchant business."

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!! I placed an order a year ago and still waiting for a refund I ended up having to buy the merchandise someplace honest. This website is a scam. I turned them into every corperation I could get in contact with for scamming working people. The only good reviews they have are probably placed on here themselves or by people who work for them. I have spread the word to everyone I could reach on every website I could not to buy anything from these scam artists. Anyone else who has been scammed report it to the Orange County District Attorney's office. "

This review was modified by COMPLAINT999 on April 12 2011 03:52:12 PM

"I was told by DCCA that my order would get to me by March 11th I got mine on March 7th talk about great service and excellent prices...They just got a customer for life."

"I've been using DCCA for years now and have placed 9 orders and almost 3 grand in car electronics and i've had nothing but great service and great products at the lowest prices. They have fast processing and shipping and all my orders arrive on time and very well packaged. The only problems i've had were solved quickly, my 7 inch flip out dvd deck that broke down, i sent it back and sonic upgraded me to a touchscreen version quickly and without charge. The only other problem was I ordered an amp that went out of stock and i was emailed promptly and was helped by a customer service and he gave me thorough advice on an even better amp for my application and at a great price, and it arrived 1 day after being shipped, and he answered all of my technical questions on wiring and installation which really helped. Honestly Dealer Cost is the #1 place for car electronics and more with the best prices, free shipping, and great support and service."

"I like almost everything about this store, and have been viewing their site for almost 2 years. However, after placing my first order, I could not find customer service, nor any other tel. numbers listed online. And, the email addresses shown did not work when I tried them. This concerned me enough to question the validity of this site. I honestly thought I had been had, until I received a follow-up email from them. After not receiving my full order after 2 weeks, I used the Reply function to contact them. I was advised that my order would not be completely filled due to back order. I would have liked to have been notified of the back order as soon as they knew it. And, I would have liked to have been able to speak to someone personally. I understand it was Christmas, and there was a heavy load on them, and in order to maintain great prices they may not have the personell, but a follow-up email with a back-order status would have saved us both time and (my) heartache. This being said, I still plan on doing business with them in the future. "

This review was modified by jb3013 on January 05 2011 07:08:22 PM

Share Dealer Cost Car Audio's store rating

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member
Dealer Cost Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!