Stores > Dealer Cost Car Audio

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2013-04-24

"I was skeptical of their good prices, so i looked online and any negative reviews were from 2009 so i gave them a shot. I got my radio quickly and since they didn't have the one i ordered in stock they upgaded me at no cost. I contacted them through email and they responded very quickly and were more than helpful."

2012-09-27

"this place is a joke. prices are great but thats as far as it goes. do not believe anything they say when it comes to their warranty. my touch screen head unit died after 6 months, i called them and they said they had them in stock and one would ship within 24 hours of recieving the defective unit. 3 days after they recieved it i called them and they told me they no longer carried the unit but they were "looking" into the problem and they would call me back. no return call from them. 2 more days go by and i call them again, now they are talking to the manufacturer to find out what to do. once again they will call me back. 3 more days go by with no call so once again i call them and they say "we had to ship it to the manufacturer for repair. i ask them how long, they dont know but will call me back. 2 more days go by and i call them again. now they are upset with me, they have no idea how long it will be. i get an email from them saying "WE SENT IT TO KENWOOD AND WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE DONE WITH IT". so my 24 hour turn around is heading into the third week with no end in sight especially since they sent it to kenwood instead of sony."

This review was modified by slkosacz on September 27 2012 04:09:01 PM

2012-06-18

"Product came fast and correct. Confirmation communicated via e-mail."

2012-06-17

"Had exactly what I wanted for my car's audio overhaul, and virtually everything was available at WAY lower prices than I could find elsewhere. Shipping, however, was delayed due to high demand, and this was somewhat frustrating. In the end, everything arrived safely and performs well. If you have any problems, they will make things right. Just realize there may be a tradeoff between cost and speed (well worth it to me)."

2012-06-14

"Best price I could find on 2 car alarms and some hardware for the install (i needed one for my truck and one for my cabover camper that goes on and off the truck).
The alarm connected to my iphone and was installed so the alarms worked together and separately so it was somewhat complex.
They were super helpful answering my install questions.
Had a couple of things I didn't need and they accepted the returns with no problem.

2012-06-14

"i think dealer cost car audio is a great website with great products and prices"

2012-06-14

"Much better prices than the box stores. Quick shipping. Got just what I needed."

2012-06-14

"I really liked the customer service from this website and the people running it. Everything I ordered came on delivery date and works perfectly I don't have a single complaint about this. I would recommend all of my friends to order from here... (already have)

2012-06-14

"They do a great job, have a wide selection with all the parts you need to complete the installation quickly, and the service is top notch. Love my alarm system I got from Dealer cost audio everyday, and will always buy all my gear from them. Keep up the great work!!"

2012-06-14

"I order a diesel audio capacitor and when it was shipped it never made it to my house. when I called dealercost said they would send me a high capacitance one which would have been great but when I recieved the package it was busted open. Luckily all the parts were still there, not only this but the "higher capacitance" capacitor was some knock off nitro audio. I tried to call both nitro and diesel as well as dealercost but none of the phone lines worked. This pos cap cost 40 bucks and the one I ordered originally was 75. I was not pleased by any thing on this site and I will be going to bbb."

2012-06-14

"I ordered a set of infinity 3 1/2 dash speakers and a set of 5x7 infinity reference speakers. My order went through in a day and was shipped the next day! It also came a day earlier than what was said. I saved almost a hundred dollars over what crutchfield was asking and that was with a buy one get one half off at crutchfield. So happy I ordered from dealer cost car audio! I will buy most if not all my gear from them. Thanks for the great deal and service . "

2012-06-14

"Great prices and fast shipping. No complaints here."

2012-06-14

"I accidently purchased 2 items rather than just the 1 I needed and they let me return it with no problem. One of the alarms was also bad and it was swapped out with a new one. It took them a day to reply via e-mail when i contacted them, really fast and smooth. "

2011-10-19

"I orderd some remotes start systems from dealer cost car audio a few years back and receved them without any trouble but now I am experiencing some problems with one of the systems I purchased and have tried to contact them though e-mail three times with no response and the phone number that was on there website (1-877-290-3222) when I bought it only gets me to there recording and hangs up. So certainly they had the cheapest price when I bought it but don’t expect any warranty help or anything post purchase."

2011-10-03

"It was definitely a smooth and painless experience. Great products and definitely the cheapest price i could find online or in store. Definitely will do business with again."

Share Dealer Cost Car Audio's store rating

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dealer Cost Car Audio is not a merchant member
Dealer Cost Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!