DealExtreme - Coupons

"Very bad experience for me ! For the first time I buy at DealExtreme, two orders made on 06/02/2014, not received yet. Their response to my email is always the same: "Please, wait another 2 weeks" For over two months now and I can not get a refund. I buy a lot on another Chinese site that gives me satisfaction: Great prices, free shipping and fast enough (1-2 weeks since qq time) and refund or return if not received, without discussion, and huge selection! I'm not likely to return to DealExtreme ! Update 2014/08/21: Once again (for the third time), DealExtreme asked me to wait more. Today, we are on August 21 and the date of the order on June 2. Will you be asked me to wait much longer? Tired of waiting, I ordered one of theese parts in Banggood and I received it in two weeks (Less expensive and free shipping too). My choise is done !"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for your order. Please kindly understand free shipping takes long for the arrival.

If you still don't receive the two orders another one week, please contact our ticket service, we will confirm the address with you and ask help from post office to check your order, then we will give you solutions, please no worries.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"It is not the first time I order on this website and i am very satisfy about all my items.
Recently, I was a issue with an order. It never arrived.
I contacted their sales services and they resolved my solution fastly. Very good services and helps.

"Constantly ordered and I will continue to order products from DealExtreme (dx.com). Cheap goods with good quality and free shipping - what else is needed for the online buyer?

All Time of orders from this online store with me there was only one case where I did not receive to the ordered goods. Using the system of tickets, we have solved this problem with the store manager and they sent the order again, and free.

I am very satisfied.

"I ordered over a month ago!

The shipping said it would be here in 1-2 weeks and yet I am here still waiting for a package that I NEEDED to be here in July!

I was supplied with a "tracking number" but the package is not trackable anywhere! It is not in any system so how do i even know where it is??!!

I opened a ticket with them but I received no reply even though a week has passed!!

VERY disappointed. I will have to open a dispute in order to get a refund!!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

NOTE AFTER DX REPLY: The order page says it will take 1-2 WEEKS! not 1-2 months! DX is clearly planting the good reviews and does not read the negative reviews properly as it would see I have already opened a ticket and I am still waiting for their reply!!

“Dear Customer,

Please kindly wait another one week for your order, if you still don't receive it till that time, please contact our ticket service, we will confirm the address with you and ask help from post office to check your order, then we will give you a solution, please no worries.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"I have previously bought several items from DX in the past and have never had a serious issue with them. They have all arrived during the time frame and have had understandable damage to the packaging and boxes due to international shipping. This time however it has been over a month and a half and my package is still yet to arrive. I contacted their customer service and all I got was them telling me to track their parcel and a link to the faq where i could find the link to the tracking. This faq didn't help either as my tracking number came from a country that was not listed. Then went on 17track and found out my parcel is still sitting in the Phillipines... Probably won't be able to recieve it for another 2 weeks. Dissapointed in DX service. Would not recommend to anyone any further."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
From the tracking number you know that we used PHILIPPINES post office to ship your order, which takes longer to delivery.
We used tracking number and found your order now is 2014-08-06 12:32, Prepare dispatch to destination country, PHILIPPINES, please no worries, this order is still on the way, it is not lost or stolen, please be patient to wait more days.

If you have futher questions, please keep in touch with us via email or ticket, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Please don't waste your time and money on this website.
You probably will never receive your order from them but still have to pay them. I ordered a OBD2 scanner on 28 May 2014, but until today, 9 Aug 2014, I still haven't received any thing from them after 3 months. But DX just closed the case without any notification or explaining.

Update on 14Aug2014: Although I still never received my order from DX till today, more than 3 months later after placing order, however DX refunded this purchase.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-10-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
We found it was shipped without tracking number because its value is lower than $15. Shipping time takes long for order without tracking number.
Please kindly contact our ticekt service to confirm the address with us about this order, we will reship or refund you for this order. Please don't worry, we never cheat customers, we will take the responsiblity for the problems that customers meet.

We will keep in touch with you and solve your problem via ticket, thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

DX Team”

"Very frendly and reliable service! I ordered 3 USB 3.0 harddisk enclousures and one of the received is defective. After I conttact DX they made a quick action to resend a new one to me. The service I received from DX has been always very good and I do recommend to other customers. "

"My order arrived on time (one month because it was free shipping) and the product is as I expected. The parcel was delivered at the adress so I am very satisfied with DX."

"Very good price for good quality of products. And all of this with good support on portuguese language (thanks Mattos a lot)."

"I've ordered 2 items. One I have received but I'm still waiting for the other one! "

"Very good price for good quality of products. And all of this with good support on russian language (thanks Alexandra a lot)."

"Fast, cheap and free shipping!
Fully trusted site and serious. Your item will arrive sure and with warranty.

"Very good service
anouther shipment without problems instead the lost

"Dealextreme, I buy there for years. Excellent service, Item broken or defective, they change immediately, without paying any postage. The customer-service is not only very good, but also friendly"

"I was customer for a long time. Today I decided never again to order something at DX due to their lousy Customer Service.

I didn't receive my package due to postage issues or whatever. Now I had 2 choises:
1) re-order and pay shipping costs
2) cancel order, refund (minus shipping costs).

It is free shipping to NL. My order was 35USD and DX takes 7USD off my refund.

SHAME ON THEM! Banggood is soo much better!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-10-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we found one of our staffs gave you the refund for this order, sorry to say your order was returned back to us by your local post office, so you can't receive it.

Please check your paypal account to confirm, the money was returned back. Sorry for any inconvniences.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.