DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

"Ordering was easy, as always. This time it was also processed quickly and reached me quickly as well. Products were good and the quality was nice as well. Bang for the buck for sure!"

"Many orders proceeded, but only one didnt arrive. I think it is a great score. Many products are cheaper than in my coutry, so buying still worth the try."

"Multiple orders over the years 10-15 or so. Always delivered quickly and well packed and never broken. 100% satisfied."

"I have purchased 5 light bulbs from DX. These items were quite fragile and delicate so that they can easily be broken during the freight but the bulbs were really in good condition when I received them. Only 1 of the bulbs had a defect but it was most probably caused by the manufacturer since the filament was broken. The issue handled very professionally by the DX customer services team and the amount of the bulb was fulfilled as a store credit. I will definitely shop again from the site. "

"purchased a portable TV from Deal Extreme-DX just after Christmas. Still has not arrived ,the goods have tried tracking my goods with no luck been told my order number does not exist. Contacted the site countless times through emails,live chat still no response & no goods or refund. I am pissed off being ripped off.!!!!"

“Dear helen_golec,
Sorry but I check the correct order number is 141230001033364045.
You can track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS207573967NL.
2015-02-04 14:11

The item is on transport to the country of destination
It is still in transit.
Could you pls wait patiently? It may be delivered soon.
I have also created a new ticket to follow your package.(ticket reference#DE36DCB1BC474767BBD57693AD235227).
You can come back to contact me there.

DX Team”

"I can't contact DX anymore.
This is the worst company I have ever buy sonething from the internet.
They are cheating me and I can't take my money back!
Please somebody can tell me how I can claim my money from mastercard, or a way to get it back?
Always saying give us 2 weeks because the items are not back and fail the security check!!!!!
PLEASE HELP

“Dear saab9372,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
DX customer service is available anytime.
You can contact phone service https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Phone
Ticket service https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index
and our live chat service.
Your order was actually returned due to failure in passing custom security check and now has been reshipped by another new shipping channel NL post RS209640032NL.
Pls track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS209640032NL
2015-02-06 04:25

The item is pre-adviced
It has been recorded by NL post.
Could you pls wait patiently?
I will not close the ticket# 4C3B4E073024498F8C9F6187AF1C1D16 until you get your package.

DX Team”

"Extremely slow shipping. Said package was sent, then changed tracking number and carrier. They claimed express shipping with a max of 11 days (ship plus transit). It has been 15 business days and "customer service" is telling me it will be another 2 weeks. I cant imagine how they would handle broken items or other non shipping issues. Also, they wont cancel my order or provide any credit.

EDIT: It seems that my experience is similar to what others have experienced when ordering from DX. I trust that readers of my review and the comments from the vendor can judge for themselves how helpless they actually are.

I'm sure it'll be of the form: "Sorry we failed on our expedited shipping and in-stock promise. Even though we ship our junk worldwide all the time, we sent it through a carrier who doesn't allow it for security reasons. (Honestly, no lie!) Please wait some more weeks!".

“Dear jon_jon_sr,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Due to security check,The package was returned to us and reshipped by NL post.Now the package was recorded by NL post.
It will be transited to your country.
Please track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS205454159NL
2015-02-07 16:33

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
Could you please wait patiently?
The package will be delivered to you soon.
I will follow up on your case via the ticket# C97087ABEB9A40998A54D82DC4F31D2F until you get your package.

DX team”

"APESTAN!! HICE UN PEDIDO A PRINCIPIOS DE DIC 2015 Y HASTA LA FECHA NO ME HA LLEGADO EL PEDIDO... SE ESCUDAN Y PIDEN QUE ESPERE 1 O 2 SEMANAS PARA QUE ME SEA ENTREGADO Y OBVIO NO QUIEREN REGRESARME MI DINERO, LA FECHA ESTIMADA DE ENTREGA ERA PARA EL 08 DE ENERO Y SE HACE PENDEJOS CON MI ORDEN, "QUESQUE" LA UNICA FORMA DE DEVOLVERME EL DINERO ES SIE EL PEDIDO SE PIERDE.... PARA MI ESTA PERDIDO POR QUE HAN INCLUMPLIDO EN LA FECHA DE ENTREGA QUIERO MI DINERO.... DEJEN DE SER RATAS... COMPAÑIA DE MIERDA. NO COMPREN EL DEALEXTREME. NO MERECEN NI UNA ESTRELLA HDP"

“Dear kgjune,
Sorry for all you have been through.
I have just received the confirmation from our shipping department that,our cooperative post office will inform us of the new updated info. about your package next Monday.
Could you please contact us by then?
You can also reply us via the ticket system(reference#6BF94241F2474CBD84498C95570F18D9).

DX Team”

"One of my favorite site on the internet.
Vast choice of product , great prices , free shipping and if you ever have a problem with an order , they will be extremely efficent at solving the issue.I always come back and tell my friends where i got my cool gadgets.

"Great stuff for low prices.
Good after-sales service too,
You just have to have patience because the FREE shipping to europe can take some time.....

"Good products and a really reliable store! Their consumer service is perfect, they are very attentiive and communicative and they solved my problems quickly."

"very good place to buy, the products are well explained. honest sellers. great service in cases of defective products. In my opinion a shopping site with full warranty."

"I have used dealextreme a few times, from garden tools and accessories to general electrics for around the house.
The delivery takes about 2 - 4 weeks into Europe but once you are aware of this, the transaction is quite easy.

"Great website, low prices and got everything, i had few problema but the customer service fixed everything in a very fast and satisfying way, the shipping took 1 month but i recieved everything in a very good condition."

"I think that people should be pacient if they want to buy in Deal Extreme, since it takes a long time to the products arrive, mainly in Brazil. However, everything that I bought arrived. One product that I bought did not work and they sent me another one very quickly, They were very attentive and communicative."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.