DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10

"I'm very happy with dx.com, everything was shipped properly. I had one defective item and they resend me a new one. Communication didn't take more than week. Thanks DX!"

"My son, he is 13, saved up his christmas and birthday money to buy a 3d printer, this eventually arrived and didn't work, no one at do was concerned to talk to me to try and rectify the problem infact pushed for it to be returned to the Portsmouth address, the day they authorised return was the day they sent an email stating the address was no longer valid, they also agreed how I sent it back and are now refusing to refund money untill package is received. So they have my sons money aNd the 3d printer, really unhappy especially as they won't speak on the phone only via live chat, but with the time difference this is taking a long time.

If I were you I would advoid this company.

in reply to your response, as i stated to your company i cannot send airmail as im in the same country, you agreed to the postage method and authroised for it to be sent, see the ticket
2015/3/19 9:12:14 (UTC) liuxm [Request]
Dear Ben,

Thanks for your reply .

it is ok .

Please return ! we will make replacement as soon as possible after you send us the pictures of shipment proof .

Thanks !

^-^

Best regards,

Natalie

2015/3/19 16:50:44 (UTC) Customer [Response]
Thank you I will send tomorrow, I look forward to receiving a full refund for both the 3d printer and postage.Regards
2015/3/18 7:45:04 (UTC) liuxm [Request]
Dear Ben,

Thanks for your reply .

The RMA is in the another email ,please check your email address .

Thanks !

^-^

Best regards,

Natalie

2015/3/18 17:28:56 (UTC) Customer [Response]
ok email now come through, cost to send second class is £20.25 , please can you confirm that it is ok to send back and how long it will take for the item to be refunded along with shipping to Portsmouth?regards

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

“Dear Clairedavis,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
All the drop off box addresses DX provided are our partner's warehouse?who are authorized by us to collect parcels.
Only Express shipping often needs a receiver's signature. Or else, it will be returned to you if there is nobody in the authorized warehouse.
Therefore,registered standard airmail and airmail without tracking code are eligible.
On 3/18/2015 2:29:35 AM,we asked you to return this item by standard registered airmail but you didn't.
Due to this item is so expensive,we cannot refund you money until we get the item back.
Now please wait patiently for the update.
We will keep on following up on your case via the ticket#6DE543D0B4D34588B96444068C683764.

DX”

"I've been shopping on DX since 2012 and made over 20 orders. It's just a perfect place to buy some cheap electronic accessories for PC, phone or everything else. It was only one item out of dozens that appeared to be defective, and DX just returned money for it without any questions."

"Items were lost during transit for this order (batteries). DealExtreme refunded me without any problem.
In fact I ordered many items since many years to this vendor. They are very professionnal, honest and efficient. For instance when items are lost they refund us or resend another one.

"I love the DX. Till know everything was fine, I had some claim, but was handled well."

"Yes, it was a good experience, the purchase was quick, I found what I needed, but I had problems with sending the fault of the Post Office in Brazil (delay and subsequent indicative of packet loss, but that was retrieved later).

Fortunately the Deal Extreme sent another package after explaining everything and we passed checks.

Negative point as some products, perhaps due to the origin (suppliers).

The after-sales support works fine but there is some problem in understanding (communication), sometimes explain something and understand other.

"I have buyed a lot of things here for years, and the user experience is always excelent. Even, one time a package didn't arrive and they refund the amount to my account very quickly."

"Always good to do business with them. Excellent communication and fast response. The free shipping is a plus, although most of the time I wait around three months for an order. Goldfinger101"

"This place is a scam! They send me a non functioning phone, get me to return to there address, then, after I returned it to them, they email me saying the address they made me send it too is no longer valid.

I am a drop shipper, I ended up having to spend money out of my own pocket in order to stop this customer from placing a lawsuit against me.

They still have my money and now the returned item, plus the extra I had to spend to ensure this customer had another phone.

So this website, in total, made over $300 from me for a phone that was apparently only $158.

All the positive comments here are as fake as this websites warranty terms and product quality.

Just goes to show that pretty much every website like this one are related.

There badges from "Trusted sources" are also deceit.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Dear martinheeremans,
Sorry for the trouble caused to you.
About our newly-updated returning address, we just got this notification couple of days ago.
If you have returned this item to our previous address,it doesn't matter.
About the defective item,you know that we have arranged a new replacement order 150319132022187573 to reship a new one.
Now it is in "checked" status and will be shipped soon.

"Paid in July 2013
Never got completely! Sku: 38323 never delivered!
Their answer always is: WAIT !!!
And after a few months: IGNOR !!!

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Dear Gligor,
Sorry for the inconveninece.
Actually we have ever communicated with each other about this order 130701001032598246 via the ticket#27311F83171047449ED89D9FCDE9EA56.
However,you didn't give us a reply to the Customer Service representative for more than 90 days since 12/12/2014 11:17:33 AM,this ticket was automatically closed by our system.
About the item 38323(1),it might be lost during transit.
Would you like us to save money as store credit into your dx account?
Please confirm with us in the newly-created ticket#560E1BFACA894696B6B75C1C8457C813.

DX”

"DX.com is truly a cheap place to buy your awesome gadgets and everything else that you need. They literally have anything and it comes with a good price, quality and service. Get your stuff shipped 4 free or a little faster for almost nothing + you can even get money back or a brand new product if it is broken.
too good but true

"I ordered some rechargeable batteries. The order acknowledgement/shipping process is one of the slowest I've dealt with for a major online retailer. It took 5 days to ship and then DX used a method with no tracking. When the package had not arrived in 30 days, I contacted them and was asked to wait another 14 days. I waited another 30 days. I contacted them again. They are yanking me around with emails that bounce and ridiculous requests for additional information. I doubt I will ever do business with them again. In 2015 who orders consumer items with the idea of waiting months?

*Update 23 Mar 15. I did receive a refund to my PayPal account. It is unfortunate that emails and tickets went unanswered, but a post here gets a prompt response.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

“Dear lingenfr,
Sorry for letting you wait.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to recieve the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.

If you have anything else,please contact us again.

DX”

"Great store, very serious and professional.
I received back the amount of an order that never arrived. They were very kind and helpful.
Thanks!

"I like this store, all the products are good, shipping it's OK, customer attention it's very good, I recommend it."

"Very good products at a low price. When need help, the staff is very quick."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.