DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

"Great service from a great company! My phone was defect and i got the sending cost back and a new phone! Great!!"

"Good and fast Service/ support.
It takes a long time to get items, but i'm aware of that, so i don`t order something if i need it right away.

All in all i have been very pleased with the gadgets / itemes i have recived so far.

"Ótima empresa, não tenho nada à reclamar, fiz uma compra, e não recebi (por conta do correio brasileiro), mas mesmo sem código de rastreamento me devolveram o dinheiro sem problema algum, com toda certeza voltarei a fazer compras na DX."

"I have used DealExtreme a couple of times. It is the first shop I go to when I need something. They carry a lot of products a lotof it cheaper then my local stores.

Last time I had an item wich was an RGB controller with remote sadly the remote was defective and they send me an replecement controller with remote I even didn't have to send the defective set back to them.

I have great confident in DX really great shop.

"Lost quite a few items in the post and everytime DX was prepared to resend with no questions asked. Very much appreciared. Good quality products at low prices. Will keep on ordering from them."

"My experiance with DX:
Good and fast Service/ support.

"good online seller, a lot of xiaomi's product, many of many discount item."

"I have been shopping on DX for a long time, and purchase items to my home address in California.
I am thrilled with the variety of choices. Time to time it is risky to buy some brands that are unknown to me. But I am usually satisfied with the customer service, whenever I had problems regarding a defective item, DX representatives came up with very fair decisions. So it adds to the joy of shopping when ordering items with full confidence.

"Mi experiencia fue buena, compre un repuesto y cuando me llego estaba roto, hable con ellos y me enviaron otro por las molestias.

Un 10 en el trato.

"first time for all let me say how deeply unsatisfied and disappointed and pissed off at this website I am I ordereda cigarette case with a lighter over 2 months ago and to this day I haven't receive my item everytime i try to log into my account it tells me but that account does not exist but still but I still somehow received offer in emails to my inbox from them if you try the live chat help it's always and I mean always unavailable if you want to call to speak with a customer representative you better have a direct line to China overal I am done with this website and with this bullshit"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-12-2015

“Dear mizzchinita86,
Sorry for what you've been through.
Since your order is without tracking number,it often takes longer time than the ones with tracking code.
The delivery time varies from different destinations and different shipping routes.Besides,there might be any unexpected reason causing the delay.
Hope you can understand us.
About your order,we have to confirm with our cooperative post office.
Could you please kindly confirm your shipping address in the ticket#DFABAB3DDD284A8F9FCDF447C5D9BCB9?
We will follow up there.

DX”

"????????? ????????? ??????.? DX ????????? ????????? ?????? ????????????. ????? ??????? ? ???????? ???????? ?? ????????? ? ??????? ??????????. ?????????? ???????? ??????????? ??????, ??????? ?????????? ? ??????????? DX ??? ???? ?? ?????.
??????? DX.

"My first experience with DealExtreme was and remains very bad. First, it took 40 days for the product to arrive. Second, it arrived defective. Third, the response I got via their ticket system to resolve this issue was beyond belief. Here is what they suggested:

1. Would I be willing to try to repair the product myself?
2. If I get it to work, would I want to try to sell it to someone else?
3. They would give me $5 store credit for my trouble.

I'm speechless at such a response.

I gave DealExtreme two options of my own:
1. Immediately send a replacement that works along with a prepaid shipping box to return the defective item.
2. Refund all of my money immediately and I'll move on.

So far, this matter remains unresolved.

Update -- DealExtreme is sending a replacement item. They have charged me $5 for this. At least I do not have to return the defective item. Depending on how long this replacement takes to get, and the condition in which it arrives, I will consider updating the star rating.

Update -- The replacement arrived in a much shorter time than the original, so that is a plus. The item appears to be in working order, also a plus. As promised, I will update my star ratings in certain categories. (I tried to get the star rating to go to at least 2, but it is staying at 1 for some reason)

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

“Dear pdmarsh?
Sorry for what you have been through.
The above options are only some suggestions from our CSE girl,while not final solutions.
We are asking for your thoughts.
I have forwarded your question to our after-sales staff,and she will reply you within 24-48 working hours.

DX”

"I have a great experience with shopping on DX. Shipment to the Czech Republic takes 3-4 weeks. Perfect communication. I Recommend!"

"Guys, this was my first international shopping and i debuted on DX because i thought it was the most credible among all. You were so prompt in sharing the shipping number but its not been updated for past three days on the Singapore Post website. Has it really been shipped because i don't want to wait for 30 days and then tell you this. Really disappointing.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

“Dear paliwal_vivek78,
Sorry for what you've been through.
In our internal logistics system, I checked the package is being returned as it didn't pass the custom security check.
It might be reshipped by another different shipping channel.
Let's wait for the update.
I will follow up on your case via the ticket#CA5F6AA79E914BB5AED31DA0A2DACED7.

DX”

"Dx is good store...ordered several items before Xmas...all arrived before....last order in Feb...item did not work...missing parts...opened ticket within a few days had a store credit....customer service excellent....However still waiting for some items ordered Feb 6..now April 8 and no items...shipping can be quick or can be long..overall excellent store to shop"

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.