DealExtreme - Coupons

"I ordered 10 days ago and is yet to see any trace of my package linked to the tracking number provided.

Well to clarify the comment above deal extreme did a wonderful job by reaching out to me with good newa about my package. So until then I will change my score regarding their shipping. Well I am pleased with my order well worth it the price. Thank you. Deal Extreme.

“Dear Customer,

Please don't worry about your order, it was shipped on 22th Sep, normally order takes about 3-4 weeks to delivery for free shipping method.
We used tracking number and found your order status is 2014-10-07 11:21, BETHPAGE, NY 11714, Departed USPS Facility, Your item departed our USPS facility in BETHPAGE, NY 11714 on October 7, 2014 at 11:21 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, From above you can see you will receive this order soon, please wait more days.

Thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"I placed and paid for an order 7/1/14 and now 93 days later - more than 3 months - I have not received it. I have been patient, contacting the seller by email and chat just once a month since then but the there has been no order delivery or refund, just cheerful messages that everything will work out. Nothing has worked out. I have been a satisfied customer of this seller for years, but now they seem unable or unwilling to help their customers who haven't received a purchase after a long delay."

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvniences.
Sorry for keeping you waiting for your order, we found you have a ticket in out site, it is Ticket Reference Number: 65718B8ACA0C4D2E95FE95B33348E5CC . Please don't worry, we will confirm the address with you in ticket later and check this order with post office to get answer and help you further about this order, we will solve the problem, we will reship or give you the refund for this unreceived order via ticket.
Please trust us and just keep in touch with us.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"The best place for cheap tech products with free shipping.
It also has a great community that can help choosing which product to buy.

"I prchased a hearing aid for my Mom from Deal Extreme. Took a very long time to be delivered. The batteries that was a part of the purchase was not in the package. I emailed them with no response so I tried calling. No one answered the phone. Tried video chat and no one responded either."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but please don't worry about your order.
We checked your order was sent on 9th Sep, but your order is lower than $15, no tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months for such order, please just be patient to wait.

Please kindly wait for the delivery for your order, now it is on the way, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"My experience with DX is very bad.
I ordered a package 8/24/2014 and I still haven't received it. (Read, today it's; 1/10/2014!)
I wrote a ticket to DealXtreme and hoped I would get the information I was looking for about my package. (the information I gave them abóut my package, with 2 different track and trace codes was very clear, I even included images! But they didn't care to read my whole ticket and only were 'able' to check their own track and trace code (I even told them how to check our Dutch track and trace code!!!))
When I track my package with their code, it tells me that the package is still on it's way (so, on it's way for 3 weeks now!!)
I thought this was really weird so I started contacting our package delivery business and they gave me a different track and trace code. When I checked THIS code, it tells me that my package is delivered in Rotterdam - The Netherlands on 9/5/2014, when I looked this address up it showed me nothing, so the address doesn't even exist!! I live in the other side of the Netherlands!! So this code tells me that my package is delivered within 2 weeks, the address just is incorrect (the address they sent it to doesn't exist..)
I told DealXtreme about this, and they kept saying that my package was delivered 'is this correct?' :')
I gave them a solution (two times, in the same ticket) the package delivery business told me that as soon as DealXtreme gave them a call, they would be able to change the address to mine, the only thing they needed was DealXtreme's approval to do so.
DealXtreme was not able to do this, and kept asking me the same stupid question. I was tired of this so I contacted the delivery business again. They are helping to find my package, since DealXtreme is not able to give me the right service. The only thing they could ask me was 'your order is delivered, is this correct?'

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvniences.
Sorry for keeping you waiting for your order, we found you have a ticket in out site, it is Ticket Reference Number: 5991072F49D04B2FB42687406165BD22 . Please don't worry, we will check post office to get answer and help you further about this order, we will solve the problem, please trust us and just keep in touch with us via ticket.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Happy with their cooperation. Only positive experience with dx.com so far. Item was out of stock after my purchase, but they sent it as soon as it was available again and I received my item in a timely manner. Very nice."

"Quite large product Chinese portfolio with low prices comparing EU. Bought cheap electronics - Led bulbs, smart phone, etc. Quality may not be allways 100%, but customer service solved problems very proffesionally. Delivery to EU takes qite a time - appr. 3 weeks, but the price saving compensates that.
Bottom line - I shop there for years now, will continue in the future.

"Yo he hecho 4 compras con DX este año, me ha ido bien hasta ahora, los pedidos con el envio gratuito me llegan en 25 Dias a mi Pais Colombia, lo cual esta bien, tube problemas con un envio que contenia baterias debido a unos nuevos manehjos en las empresas de envios, pero siempre me respondieron, un maquillaje que me costo 30 Dls en otra compra llego roto mal manejo del envio pero de haber estado en una caja hubiese llegado bien, le tome unas fotos y devolvieron el dinero. Buena empresa responden por lo que venden, lo unico que me parece es que deberia tener empresas de envios mas eficiente."

"I have order ONE item a month ago and have yet to arrive. Furthermore, I have recently received my credit card bill and found that they have OVERCHARGED ME. I have told them through their LIVE CHAT and they just pushed the responsibility to someone else saying that someone will get back to me. However, their only reply was "please wait for 1-2 weeks" and no mention of the overcharged bill. Infuriating! No attempt to resolve the issue. Therefore, I have been asking for a refund and I kept getting a standard reply. I am never going to buy from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Your order was shipped in the end of August, free shipping takes about 3-5 weeks to your country.
We used tracking number and found 2014-09-25 18:55, Local mail tracking, it means that your order will be arrived in your country soon, please kindly wait patiently, your order is normal, please no worries.

As for any further questions, please kindly contact ticket service with luzh, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards”

"Shipping seemed to be very slow. So I even had to alarm the service about the package. They said it was on the way. Finally it arrived in a good condition."

"Good service, Very satisfied."

"WARNING

I have not received my order and no answers to mails from DX.

Still not received. Don't buy anything from this company.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, please understand free shipping method takes long for delivery.
Please kindly wait another one week, if you don't receive it one week later, please kindly contact our ticket service, we will confirm the address with you on ticket to protect your privacy, and give you the solutions to solve the problem, thanks.

Best Regards”

"Personally, I have always been surprised by the prices offered on DX.com, and also by the quality of the products. Since then, a lot of friends ordered on this website. So except one time where the the descrition lacked precision , I did not need to call for service.
Honestly , I recommend to all this site for good value / price. Sometime, delivery time has to be improved

"Good store. Attractive prices. Rapid response to requests from managers of the buyer. Very good!"

"The good: Great website, a lot of products to buy, in a variety of qualities and prices. You can almost everytime find what you wanna buy in here, and without leaving your home! best way to shop today..
You can write a review on a product (and earn a few cents), and read other people reviews, to help you choose.
I order many times from DX, and i had couple of bad products, i mean which didn't work at all. But DX handle it very good, offering me to get a refund, Compensation, or get an exchanges.
the bad: The delivery time is too long, at least to my country, Israel, even compare to other websites, like ebay, aliexpress...

Bottom line: I really recommend to try this website!

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.