DealExtreme - Coupons

"Great shop with extremely good assortment of gadgets. With good customer service too."

"Are you kidding me. Never again. You have the worst run business. I would give no stars if I could."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long delivery for this order.
Please kindly understand that the long delivery time is caused to cheap order, this order is lower than $15 so it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months, 2 months is the maxium shipping time for order without tracking number. And your order was shipped on 9th Jun,e, we need you to wait more days.

And in ticket we promised you that if you still have not received it after 5 more days, we will confirm the address with you and resend or refund you, please don't worry, we will solve your problem.

DX Team”

"Each order on DX was always correctly carried out. Even in case of problem with my orders, DX customer service often suggest an acceptable compromise (replacement or credit money)"

"Well, generally speaking, don't waste your time here.
I ordered an underwater camera in Feb for a trip in Apr. And the order hardly made it. It took more than a month!!
I've never experienced such a long delivery time.
OK, we board the cruise and found the underwater camera sold on the ship is even cheaper than this.
The "underwater" camera broke as soon as it got into water >.<
I came back and asked for refund. They asked for pics of the ruined product. WTH, who would take a black-water-dripping junk back home!? Well, they said there is nothing we can do then. Even no store credit offered. That's it.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconveniences, we found you had a ticket for the defective item, but you didn't send us the photos, we can't check any defective place on this item. We asked you to send us the photos we need to prove the defective item, but we didn't get your reply from April.

Now 3 months has passed, the ticket was closed automatically. We will solve your problem but please understand we need your cooperation. As for the shipping time, free shipping method takes 3-4 weeks normally, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"very good website. if you want french website go to www.deal-extreme.fr"

"So far, pretty bad experience. Ordered the products in end of May, and still have not received it. Stuck in Malaysia for all I know. Opened a ticket, sent a comment last week but still no answer back. I asked for a refund....
Two months for an order ????? come on people. This is unbelievable.. Plus too many of the complains are of the same type... Do something or else you'll lose business!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Many packages are delayed to be delivered due to the security issues, we will contact you and give you further help about your order via email, please check and confirm.

Please don't worry, we will solve your problem, you will not lose your money, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Well, I was expecting a lot. I had ordered a nice phone, and was waiting for it to arrive. Behold, the phone was not in the package. I immediately created a ticket, and after waiting for a while and offering reasons why I couldn't provide proof they were asking for because things go differently in the Netherlands , I had had enough. And now, I'm writing this review. Notion must be made that the deliviry was spot on within the ten days and that the service was decent as well. It's just the lack of urgency and ME STILL NOT HAVING ANYTHING that's bothering me. I would have loved to have known how the resending would work but I don't. I'm probably going to ask for a refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

Sorry for your problem.
We did ship all the parts for the item you bought, please confirm this package was not be opened before you received it, please send us the photos of the package you received, we need to check the weight for the package. Please kindly contact your local customs to know whether they took the phone or batteries away.

We will follow it up on you via email, please keep in touch with us, we will solve your problem.

DX Team”

"Every thing is Ok. Buying process and Support Answer is good. Some times we have a long shipping delay, but it is normal due to long distance. Thank You. Wanderley"

"The product alway comes as you ordered, if there is any problem they will quickly answer it. and you won´t get disappointed."

"Demora mas chega perfeitamente"

"Ordered in May, goods never arrived, given a tracking number which never updates, each request for refund met with response to wait another 7 days, after time passed, same request back to wait, been over two months and still no refund!"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Your order is delayed to be delivered due to the securtiy issues in local customs, but please don't worry, we used tracking number and found it is on the way.
We will keep in touch with you via email, please continue to contact with us, your problem will be solved, thanks.

DX Team”

"The prices are pretty good, it used to be great until recently. The products do come in 4-5 weeks to the U.S.A.. I assume delivery varies greatly depending where you are. The shipping is free! I like buying cheap items on here for myself. It is especially funny when I buy a $1 item and have it delivered to an unsuspecting friend."

"I had already bought things in 2012 and 2013 from dealextreme and until now I was satisfied. But it seems DX has degraded.

I am waiting for two orders now, one from dx.com, the other made at eud.dx.com.

The first order, 140629001076537322, was shipped 30.07.2014, which is 24 Work-Days ago. Of course, nobody is responding to my "I haven't received my order after 20 workdays" - Ticket.

The second order (140720135016589385) I made on eud.dx.com. Dealextreme claims on their EU Direct site: Handling Time: 2-4 business days, Delivery: 7-10 business days.

Seven days has passed now, the status is "backorder". All items were available on their website when i ordered, and they are now. None of the items has been shipped. No response on my ticket.

I also checked the live chat a few times, it is always offline. It seems they don't have a customer service.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we have many tickets everday, sorry for the delay to reply.
We found order 140629001076537322 was shipped on 30th June, but it was shipped without tracking number for the value is lower than $15, shipping time takes longer than normally, please be patient to wait, it is on the way.

Order 140720135016589385 now is being packed, it will be shipped soon. The delayed shipment for this order due to one of the items has been waiting supplier for some days, hope you understand.

Please don't worry about the two orders, they are ok. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"We ordered batteries on June 3, 2014 from DealExtreme aka DX, order total $149.60. We were given an invalid tracking number and after about 2 weeks, contacted customer service regarding our order. We were told there was a problem with customs and they needed to re-ship the package. They claimed they re-shipped the package on June 16, 2014.

After a few days, they updated the tracking number to a new one (tracking #RP103232973PH ). This was also "invalid". I contacted customer service again via their "Live Chat" feature. I was told that the system takes time to update and was assured my order did ship. They requested I wait another week.

On June 20th, I contacted customer service again via their Live Chat. I was informed that security had tightened, and the order would take 14-21 business days to arrive, and that the tracking number was fine, I just needed to wait for updates, and was again assured that my package was on the way.

Flash forward to July 20, 2014, I had decided I was patient for long enough and submitted a "ticket" to the website requesting a full refund. This morning, July 25, 2014 I received a message from them to "please wait two more weeks".

Their stalling tactics took me past PayPal's 45 day limit on claims (I did not know prior to this incident that I only had a 45 day window, or I would have acted sooner).

I now have no batteries, have since had to order elsewhere, putting me WAY behind schedule, and worst of all, I am out my $149.60. This company uses deceptive practices. They are dishonest and know how to work the system here. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! They are GRADE-A SCAM ARTISTS. In the VERY unlikely event that DealExtreme aka DX makes good on my refund, I will be happy to amend my review here, but as it stands now, they are not even worthy of the one star rating I was forced to provide.

“Dear Customer,

We apologize the inconveniences. Your order was returned back to us due to the security issues, we reshipped it in July.
The reason why you can't use the new tracking number to check anything maybe because this package is being returned back to us again, also the problem about security.

Please kindly keep in touch with us via ticket service, we will confirm your order with post office, we will give you the money back if you want.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Have buy in DX a long time and had few problems since. I can say that the only point I dislike for satisfying the DX is on the more complex electronic products that are sold without a technical manual that makes it very difficult to use the equipment."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.