DealExtreme - Coupons

"Good service, Very satisfied."

"Personally, I have always been surprised by the prices offered on DX.com, and also by the quality of the products. Since then, a lot of friends ordered on this website. So except one time where the the descrition lacked precision , I did not need to call for service.
Honestly , I recommend to all this site for good value / price. Sometime, delivery time has to be improved

"Good store. Attractive prices. Rapid response to requests from managers of the buyer. Very good!"

"The good: Great website, a lot of products to buy, in a variety of qualities and prices. You can almost everytime find what you wanna buy in here, and without leaving your home! best way to shop today..
You can write a review on a product (and earn a few cents), and read other people reviews, to help you choose.
I order many times from DX, and i had couple of bad products, i mean which didn't work at all. But DX handle it very good, offering me to get a refund, Compensation, or get an exchanges.
the bad: The delivery time is too long, at least to my country, Israel, even compare to other websites, like ebay, aliexpress...

Bottom line: I really recommend to try this website!

"Regularly order the goods . Great range , reasonable prices. Service and customer support at a high level - instant response and a sincere desire to help. I recommend it."

"Amazing price and customer service ! I love to order on DX.

"Do not use this site. Ships from China or another Asian place. I have not received my shipment after 45 days. You may be the lucky one to get yours in 7 days and I am bitter. Have had many things knowingly shipped from china, this one conceals it. Use eBay for a country near you for about the same price.Guess I should have ordered more, then there would be tracking. Even then, screw this.

Update: a reply to DX reply

I have a ticket open, it takes forever to get a response from customer service. According to your email traffic, my items Shipped 8/4/2014, It is 10/5/2014. I have asked for a refund and got a reply to verify the correct shipping address and to check the post office to see if they have it. I have done both and am waiting for a refund.

For anyone looking to buy, look at their response, please wait 2 months.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

Considering you don't receive this order till now, please kindly contact our ticket service to ask for help, we will reship or give you the refund for your order, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Apologize for any troubles we brought to you sincerely.

DX Team”

"i tried sending you email. called you to your New York and California numbers. well no answer. i got a mail that my items were shipped on august 13. well i haven't received it yet. its more than a month. if it is such a big company or site why don't you have a proper customer contact medium. my first order and this is really bad. well i thought i was the only one but there are many. I really hope you solve my problem as soon as possible. i can wait no longer. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for this order. We found your order is lower than $15, it was shipped without tracking number, please kindly understand order without tracking number takes 1-2 months for delivery, it means that the maxium shipping for your order is 2 months. So please be patient to wait another two weeks for your order, please contact our ticket service to check your address and give you the solution if you still don't receive this order till that time.

Thanks for your understanding and patience, no worries, we will help you to solve any problems.

DX Team”

"My opinion of DX (dealextreme) and it is a very good website.
with a wide range of parts, gadgets, and electronics. The very reasonable prices, free shipping free monitoring add to the attractiveness of this website.

One package they sent did not arrive. When I contacted DX, they responded quickly, indicating that the package had been sent back because it was refused by Canadian customs. DX readily refunded my money in the way of website credit for the items I did not receive.

A suggestion to DX: It would be helpful if they informed customers when they receive returned packages so we don't have to go searching.

I found customer service to be very responsive and friendly. The hardest part about contacting customer service is finding the information to contact them.

Overall, I hope DX continues the business because there is great value here.

DX did not ask me to write this review.

"I have ordered some photography items. The ones i have received were well packed and the quality is correct. But for one of the item, i have received only half part. I have opened a ticket End of July, they have asked for some pictures, all the ticket was complete on begin of August, since i do not have answer: the latest reply was "We need to check the product in our warehouse (confirm the reason and confirm if it's correct) to avoid sending wrong product to you again. Please come back to us 3-5 days later.""

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for the ticket, we delayed to contact you because the staff who replied you before left work, we will assign other staff to handle this ticket and help you to solve the problem on items.

Please keep in touch with us via Ticket Reference Number: 8DDEE5BA794E458992E65D21969912D6 later, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"I order from this store twice each month and very fast shipping! Once I have a problem and took care of it right and sent me a new product without charge. I highly recommend!"

"The product I ordered was an mvp product and they claim it will ship within 24 hours but that is a total scam they will give you a shipping number in 24 hours but that's about it right there.

They sent me an email on how to track the order but the link they gave in the email is invalid so I thought lets track it from their own website and they have an incorrect link for tracking the order.

On my own I was finally able to track the order but to my disappointment the item is "pre-advised" that means only a label was printed and the shipping company has not received my product and the shipping within 24hrs by dx is total garbage.

Like other customers I have no idea if or when I will receive my product and their ticket system does not speedily reply as I left a ticket but haven't got one reply yet.

My order was placed 9/6 and here it is 9/24 and the order is still pre-advised so shipping within 24hrs seems deceptive to the customer.

Update: My order has finally got some movement and no longer pre-advised and the ticket I left was also responded too by email with a website you can track all china type mail. (same one I found on my own).

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-25-2014

“Dear Customer,

We found this order was placed successfully on 6th Sep, it did ship within 24 hours, it was shipped on 7th Sep.

The tracking number on your order is the correct one, please no worries, tracking number cannot be tracked anywhere for order, it only can be updated when package arrives in some place. The tracking number needs time to be updated so you can't check your order everytime for everywhere.

We used tracking number and found the information for your order is 2014-09-11 03:47, The item is pre-advised, this item is on the way to your country, shipping time takes 3-4 weeks for free shipping method, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"This is the worst overseas shopping experience I have ever encountered. DX simply does not have a reliable shipping channel for small item purchase, and DX choose to carry on business without revealing it to the unscrutinized customers.
The information provided by DX is misleading, dishonest and in my opinion, rather deceiving. It first stated on the web site the estimated shipping time is 7-10 days with Super Saver, then on the confirmed order eMail it prolonged to 15-20 days , then after issuing an inquiry ticket and wait for 10 days for a standard reply, it finally confessed that it might take 10-30 WORKING days or LONGER to deliver.
I soon found there were many similar shipping delay complaints related to small item purchase which lead me to conclude that DX clearly knows the serious shipping problem, yet decides not to reveal it out in the open. This is very poor business practices.
Order placed on 8/22, as of 10/17still a no-show.

"No problem til today. good products,"

"Very good service in refounding a not arrived parcel."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.