We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Newegg | browse by category or see best/worst

Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Ratings & Trust

Your trust is our top concern

Did you know businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews from ResellerRatings. When merchants become a merchant member, they have the ability to survey their customers, however cannot ask for positive reviews. Find out how our ratings for a business is calculated. Learn more.

×

Organizing your Reviews

You can now organize your reviews and your content. Click on the button to start tagging your reviews. When you press enter, you'll automatically add a tag. To delete a tag, simply press . When you start organizing and tagging your reviews you'll be able to start searching by your tag categories, get notifications when content is added to the category and soon, get insights on those categories. You'll be able to pull analytics across various keyword tags! Manage your Tags here.

  • DealExtreme - D DealExtreme - DX Elite Status

    Hundreds of thousands of Shoppers visit ResellerRatings every month to check out real reviews of shopping experiences before they buy!

    • Address: PO BOX 779 TAI PO POST OFFICE
    • Contact: n/a
    • Phone: n/a
    • Customer Support: n/a
    • Business Hours: n/a
    • Fax: n/a

    Payment options

    • checkmark icon Visa / Mastercard
    • checkmark icon American Express
    • checkmark icon Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • option not available Check
    • checkmark icon Wire Transfer

    Shipping options

    • option not available UPS Ground
    • option not available FedEx Ground
    • option not available FedEx Express
    • option not available Priority Next Day
    • option not available Standard Next Day
    • checkmark icon International
    • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery

    Online Ordering

    • checkmark icon Online Ordering
    • checkmark icon Online Ordering Tracking
    • checkmark icon Secure Order Processing
    • option not available Require User Registration
    • checkmark icon Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • checkmark icon International Order
    • checkmark icon Customer Info. Confidential
    • checkmark icon Customer Support
    • checkmark icon RMA Required
    • checkmark icon Review Guard
    • checkmark icon Customer Notification For Publicly Replies
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-14

DealExtreme - DX is a good and Satisfied Website

" DealExtreme - DX is a good and Satisfied Website
It's the first website i used for the online shopping !
For the shipping it's good but because of country i received it late, and for the Product it's very good, nice quality and nice price, for the payment I thank them because they accept also the univerfied Paypal, and for the Service it's good as well
For all the experiences plus de variety and bargain prices of dx I consider myself as satisfied customer of Dx
"

This review was modified by Safouen on December 14 2016 12:42:53 PM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-14

Tiene casi el 90% en envíos gratis!!!

"Lo que dejo encantado de la empresa es que casi todos los productos tienen envió gratis y el tiempo de entrega e lo acordado."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-14

Deal Extreme entre las mejores tiendas online china

"Personalmente me siento muy satisfecho por el servicio y la calidad de Deal extreme. Sus artículos son los más baratos del mercado generalmente, los envíos son gratuistos pero debo acotar e informar a quienes dicen que tardan los envíos estan equivocados ya que las empresas de envío no tienen nada que ver con DX.com, en mi caso vivo en Venezuela y pedí un telefono me llego en dos meses y medios pero fué porque a este país tiene dificultades comerciales debido al gobierno. Luego pedí otro celular con dx.com pero con mi casillero en miami USA y mi paquete llegó en 30 días. Excelente servicio y las compras son 100% seguras. gracias a DealExtreme son lo mejores... "


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-14

Awesome products with big deals

"I can't still understand hoy is DX doing, same things in Argentina cost 10x. Quality of products is really good as well."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-14

Just what I looked for

"DealExtreme was just what I looked for - fast, easy to find products, simple payment... and I'm happy that product was great quality and exactly as described."

This review was modified by kristinat on December 14 2016 03:08:27 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-13

good seller

"Good seller, fast delivery, not as much stuff as on ebay."


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-11

Muy buena cantidad de articulos, envio gratis

"Los productos suelen ser de una calidad media a baja, de todas maneras en el precio se puede reflejar de algun modo la calidad, el envio es muy lento, algunas veces pueden ser meses, aunque al ser gratis no hay mucho para quejarse, existen formas de envio express que yo nunca he utilizado, el servicio al cliente es muy bueno, tuve inconvenientes con productos y siempre me contestaron incluso me reenviaron productos o me lo reembolsaron, recomiendo este sitio"


Rating 2/10
1/5
2016-12-10

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, I PAID DHL SHIPPING

"I PAID DHL SHIPPING AND SENDME A FAKE NUMBER CODE, AFTER OF 10 DAYS I HAVE ANY INFORMATION, I PAID EXTRA FOR A BETTER WAY OF SHIPPING"

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear roberto_md,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

After confirmation with our logistics carrier, your package was returned. We've applied full refund for your order as you required. You will get money back about 3-7 working days. Please be reassured.

If you have anything else to query, you can get back to our ticket service#44E4D792DF834F459470688C9BA99365. Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX team”


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-09

Melhorou

"Bom, primeiramente o envio melhorou e os preços estão MT bons"

This review was modified by Jeny220600 on December 09 2016 05:41:55 PM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-09

DealExtreme Review

"Что нравится в DealExtreme, то это чёткое и точное описание товара, что на фото, то и приходит. Доставка в целом быстрая, но бывает и по 45 дней идёт. Так же радует, что почти всегда всё позиции идут в одном пакете, не надо лишний раз каждую мелочь отдельно идти получать. По ценообразованию вопрос спорный, что-то дешевле на Aliexpress, но там сильно зависит от продавца и, периодически, описание не совпадает, приходится открывать споры, здесь же, в подавляющем большинстве случаев всё чётко. Ещё бы цены чуть-чуть пониже, тогда бы заказывал абсолютно всё на DealExtreme."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-09

In dx Always the customers are first

"The 90% of my purchases in dx website get delivered on time and with no problem.
But a 10% of my orders had generated a problem that have been solved to my entire satisfaction. For examples
One time I order 4 pieces of a item, the item was video hand bracket v letter form in the photo of the website shows the item with 3 female shoe adapters. The 4 pieces that get delivered in my home only have 2 female shoe adapters. I took photos of the item and open a service ticket. My complain was that items delivered were wrong a mischief. After a review the staff personal authorized to ship me the correct items again without charge to my home. Any of my complain has been solved with an excellent customer service
On other order I bought 3 sidande shotgun mic-01. They were delivered on time with no damage in the package. I bought them for resale. One of my customer that purchase one piece from me. He get the item tested and made a complaint about the performance operation of the item. I returned the money to my customer. I repeat the test in all the microphones. They do no pass the test. I open a service ticket and ask for RMA. The staff analize info and authorized the rma. The items were returned to warehouse in U.S.A.. I HAD TO PAI D THE SHIPPING cost but DX give me a store credit for the value of the items.
For all the experiences plus de variety and bargain prices of dx I consider myself as satisfied customer of Dx
"

This review was modified by iscsgg on December 09 2016 01:50:34 AM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-09

Nice quality and nice price

"I ussually check the website and if I find someting and I can wait I always buy here. It takes time to get home, but it is cheap and nice service."

This review was modified by rodolfobodipo on December 09 2016 01:42:31 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-08

My goto site for cheap electronics and plastic items and free shipping!

"For nearly 5 years, I've been regularly shopping on dx.com -- I really love their product selection and pricing. The prices are always very cheap and then you get free shipping to Canada too! Even after 5 years I still find the products offered are interesting and the customer service is great. I recommend dx.com to all my friends. The free shipping option takes about 3-4 weeks for my items to arrive, but for non-urgent purchases 3-4 weeks isn't a big deal."

This review was modified by robthetech on December 08 2016 09:47:45 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-08

LOVE TI! But it could be better...

"I love how you can order stuff for youor electronic diy's cheap but the only thing that's bad is the shipping time, but I guess that's not dx's fault and more the selleres fault."

This review was modified by ramiabouzahra on December 08 2016 08:55:32 AM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-08

советую для всей семьи

"очень удобный сайт. я из украины. куда сайт доставляет посылки бесплатно. большой выбор, низкие цены. и достаточно быстрая доставка. хорошая навигация по сайту. товары не плохого качества. когда приходили товары не надлежащего качества мне их меняли или возвращали деньги"


Ratings Calculation Change
Learn about Our Reviews

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.