Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-04-13

Good webstore

"Attractive prices, but sometimes low stock or definitly out of stock on some items.
Very professional if you encounter problem.

This review was modified by mojojojotroi on April 14 2016 05:52:23 AM

2016-04-12

Good Deal

"This is one of the cheapest online shops. Memory Cards and Pendrives have the best price at HongKong Store, I ordered a lot of from them. The minimum order of the free shipping is 15$. Correct customer service, broken products are refunded without a word. The shipping time is a little bit long, but it has been compensated with the low price. I recommend this shop for everyone!"

This review was modified by TensinHan on April 12 2016 04:59:25 AM

2016-04-05

DEFECTIVE ITEM DONT WANT TO REFUND

"I have bought a cell phone from this store and at first, they have had started very bad. I had to wait 40 days to receive my package.

After a few days of using the cell phone, i realized that the screen was getting unsticked.
But that wasnt the big problem. I tought i could buy some specific glue and voilá. I nevermind about that...

After a few months of usage, the cell phone didnt charge, it started not charge one, two, tre days and I had to make a terrible gymnastics with the cable to make it charge. AND THEN NOW MORE CHARGE...

I have open a ticket and they said i could put it in a store near my location to fix it. I DID! And when they call me back they said that it is dead and unfixable.

GUESS WHAT.... Now, they are asking me to send it to them, but the shipping cost is 90€ (+-85 UD $) who is gonna pay that? i cant afford that amount of money.

And now, after all this, they wont refund me.

I will give NEGATIVE feedbacks of this store to everyone i know, internet and everyother ways..

DONT BUY FROM THIS STORE, SCAMMERS!

This review was modified by RuiMartins on April 06 2016 05:40:24 AM

“Dear RuiMartins,
Sorry for being late to reply you.
Please firstly read our return policy here: http://www.dx.com/Page-Conditions#return-policy.
After 150 days and within 365 days from shipment
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will be forwarded to the factory for repair. The shipping cost both ways will be covered by customer.

However, we've sent you a replacement for free.
The new order number is 160411135053590299.
If you have anything further, please get back to us via ticket#0B637EBE8965454A839A9F84295DDA35.

2016-03-31

worst shop ever

"Shipping product took 3 weeks, was send after contacting the customer service. They offered a dx eu faster delivery for which i paid 20 euros more,but it took the product 2 months to come to the netherlands. Customer service was the worst experience ever: they did not answer our questions, they kept sending back mails with "wait another week" and at the end they even send us a mail in portugese.
When we made a dispute at paypal after 6 weeks of waiting, they send us an email saying us to close the dispute cause our purchase was save. Later we upgraded the dispute to a claim for money back but dx simple never answered to paypal.
Hope a lot of people read all the bad things dx has done by a lot of customers, so all this horror won't happen to them

This review was modified by nothappydxcustomer on March 31 2016 07:21:12 AM

“Dear nothappydxcustomer,
Sorry for being late to reply you.
There must be some misunderstanding.
Due to European Terrorists Attack Events, each EU country intensify their custom security check, this is the reason why your order was delayed.
We checked your order has been finally delivered on 31/03/16 18:46,but you've reversed your money back from paypal.
You can also check it on http://directlinktrackedplus.com/multipletrack-client2.php?lang=en&postal_ref_mode=1&postal_ref_no=RE836082799SE.
02/03/16 05:00
Item pre-advice received
02/03/16 19:00
Item received for processing
06/03/16 09:13
Order departed on flight from origin
16/03/16 10:11
Order departed from sorting hub
25/03/16 11:21
Order received into final destination country
29/03/16 23:40
Order customs cleared and lodged with local delivery agent
30/03/16 13:55
Delivery attempt
31/03/16 18:46
Order delivered

Could you please pay back to us since you've got your package?
If you have anything further, please get back to us via ticket#24540650AAA4417CA31854A81D548A05.

2016-03-29

Poor customer service, didn't deliver my items

"Purchased a couple of items and paid extra for faster delivery (supposedly, within 14 days including handling). Handling took 15 days, shipping another 21 and when the package arrived it had a wrong as the Receiver (not my name!). So naturally, I couldn't collect my package and the "amazing" DealExtreme customer service refused to send me a refund until the order is delivered back to them!? Will never purchase with them again."

This review was modified by maverick099 on March 29 2016 03:15:30 AM

“Dear maverick099,
Sorry for the delay to process your request.
About your order 160218135041832805, we've applied full refund to your paypal.
3SB37******02242K and 90F238******25339 are refund ID.
No matter your review is positive or negative, it becomes a main force to make us improving.
Thanks for your patience.

2016-03-28

Mi tienda de cabecera

"Hace mas de 4 años que compro en dx, casi todas mis compras fueron exitosas y las pocas veces q tuve algun inconveniente respondieron muy diligentemente, incluso cuando el problema fue con el correo de mi pais. Hoy mis compras son casi exclusivamente en dx. Muy conforme con la tienda"

This review was modified by Noe02 on March 28 2016 05:20:31 AM

2016-03-28

Cheap products that last one day, then you thrash them!

"Bought 4 USB cables, the metal wire so thin it could not let the electric signal to pass through. Thrashed all of them.
Bought a LED lamp, it never worked since the first day i received it, but since the DX POLICY is to cheat you, it states: "after 90 days from the SHIPMENT, you must return the item to get a replacement of a change". Shipping them back would cost a lot, the lamp got thrashed too.
The list can go on, i did at least 10 different purchases from them (about 10 euro each purchase), and I always been disappointed.

I wrote 5 reviews of their product, warning the consumer to not buy them, explaining fairly the quality defects the products have, BUT the review have never been approved by DX.COM.

In few words, forget to buy anything useful from them.

This review was modified by funatic on March 28 2016 02:40:04 AM

“Dear funatic,
Sorry for the delay to reply you here.
About your order 151227001014073051, we read through the conversation between you and our staff Chloe.
The last time when she replied you is on 2/24/2016 6:06:31 AM, you agreed to provide a video to us, but the truth is that you didn't reply us any more and even closed the ticket case on 3/22/2016.
Until now, could you please open a new ticket? Please clarify all problems you have and our after-sales team will solve your problems in a timely manner.

Excellent

"the items are exactly like in the web page are described.
the shipping cost is free
I had a little problem with a item but it was solved, the item was lost in post office and then DX offer me a solution.
Very low priced
The delivery time is too long (2 months) but according to the tracking number I saw that the problem was in my country (Mexico) (one month and a half stuck in Mexico without any reason).

Good shop

"Competitive prices, on time delivery and adequate assistance.
I liked purchase, I don't have claims.

ordering from DX website

"I like ordering from Dx's website .
never experienced any major problems and
whenever I had a problem it allways got solved
by the customer service. ( has to be sayed that
communication in Englisch is a bit difficult )

recieving one's order can sometimes take up to
a month but is usually within a week or two.

overall high regards and I do advise the store too my friends.

This review was modified by kwaaikoppie on March 24 2016 04:42:53 AM

SerGri

"I buy on DialExtreme already 4 times. I am very satisfied with the delivery time. Before the Moscow region, Russian goods reach no more than 25 days. On average, 20 - this is a very good indicator for delivery to Russia. Quality of the goods in the store at a height. Support works fast and efficiently. Store often hosts jokes bonuses and coupon codes. I definitely recommend this shop!"

This review was modified by SerGri on March 24 2016 03:25:24 AM

Good shop

"I make few orders on dealextreme. Always products as described. One package lost but after contact quick shipping again. Very helpful support.
Last order fully shipped in 2 weeks.

2016-03-19

27cm universal stainless steel rifle bipod for rifles - black

"The first time I bought 1/12/2015 27cm Universal Stainless Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles - black, order number 151130001027746497, the good, the price is US $ 31,99 normal, came to Belarus for 18 days of travel, I was all arranged, thanks to the DX."

This review was modified by YURY1983 on April 14 2016 08:47:12 AM

2016-03-16

Deal Extreme-No Help for this customer

"On 2/6/16, I paid for a light fixture from Deal Extreme. When it arrived, two pieces were broken. I have been corresponding with them since. All I get is something to the effect of, someone will contact you. As of 3/16/16, the only action has been correspondence. I have sent them photographs of the two broken parts, the instructions and parts list that was included, and still no action. The broken parts could not be more than a few dollars wholesale, yet it appears Deal Extreme is willing to lose my future business over a few dollars to replace two broken parts that were delivered broken. To date, I have never dealt with a company so apparently unconcerned about meeting their satisfaction guarantee."

This review was modified by Ottersan1954 on March 16 2016 12:53:38 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2016

“Dear Ottersan1954,
We are sorry to hear this.
Actually we've confirmed this with our suppliers that, there are no accessories from them as this item has been sold out for a few months.
It is very very hard for us to collect the parts as they often sell the whole set.
In this case, we've stated in the ticket you can send this item back to us for refund or store credit refund.
If you have anything else to query, please kindly reply us in ticket#7D4288BCC44043E4BF46CD150B8CA0B3.

2016-03-14

Reliable store for electronics

"Have fairly good experiences with shopping at Dx.com. Purchaced goods are normaly of good quality.
Shiping can be slow from time to time.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.