Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

2016-02-19

Some products are of poor quality, but customer service is very good.

"Some products are of poor quality, buy one was fake, another product came defective, the rest all right.
When I contact DX, They solved my problem, The changed the defective product.

2016-02-19

I doubted this store but now i think its great!!!

"I had a problem with a fautly item and they resolved the problem fast with a replacment, shipping takes a while but I guess it comes from China. And you can find almost anything "

2016-02-18

bbvcbd

"rdhygbytg jfccbg nvccv cgb fgxsdv. ggxdg. fth. frccvgrddsggrrtb."

2016-02-18

Not gooooood

"I have paid for items that I have never Receipts ... They say that I have not paid... FALSE FALSE FALSE"

This review was modified by Dny402 on February 18 2016 08:00:23 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-04-2016

“Dear Dny402,
We are sorry to be late here, as many things are piled up after Chinese Spring Festival.
We checked you had a conversation with Lisa. (ticket reference NO. 5FDB6AD9E1F6482A8A59C5AAB13EC35B).
"Cher client,

Notre IT dit c'est le problème du tiers entreprise , le remboursement n'est pas fait avec succès , veuillez patienter encore quelques jours .

Merci de votre patience .

Cordialement,
Lisa"
She might reply you next Monday. Thanks for your patience.

2016-02-11

Trustworthy seller for beginners

"In my opinion DX is a good place to start for people who want to start shopping on china websites. The choise of products is huge! And so far in my opinion they always ship the ordered item! Their customer service is fairly transparent, your order status will show if an item is back ordered, in progress or shipped. Drawbacks: It can take ages for them to ship an item, I'm not talki. The prices are less competitive than they used to be. These two reasons is also why I shop alot less from them now than before."

Rep reply posted Feb-14-2016

“Dear E.O.,
Thanks for your advice on DX.
We really appreciate it for your kindness. Recently,due to our Chinese Spring Festival, It is a little slow to ship items.
Please see the notification here:http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1445424.
Secondly,as for our item price, we earn little profit between customers and suppliers. Sometimes if the suppliers make a high offer,we can only increase our price. Mostly our price is competitive and reasonable. If you find same items in lower price on other sites, you can submit a price match request here: http://dx.com/Feedbacks/ProductRequest.

2016-02-07

one of the best choises for me

"Reliable seller. A good customer service from my experience. i ordered many products in the last 3 years. With only one glitch - When a product did not arrive, i contacted DX and got a quick response with offer to either get full refund/ resend same product/ get a coupon for full amount for future buys. DX is my first choise.
Only con: tracking number is available for free starting at a 15-20$ i think. I can undersatnd this..

2016-02-04

I recommend this shop

"A lot of products, very wide range of different items. Staff is qualified and ready to help.
If something is wrong with the order, refund is made without any problem!

2016-02-02

cartão de memoria de 32gb

"Muito bom, gostei muio produto de otima qualidade a dx nunca me deicha na mão."

This review was modified by anja20 on February 02 2016 03:24:10 AM

good response

"I ordered few items from DX EU and when I received them I was force to pay Custom fee for one of them. After I inform DX about this and sand them a receive, they refound me amount in just two days!
So far my expirience with them is good and I recommend this site DX Eu.

2016-02-01

Siempre te atienden bien.

"Hola,

Yo llevo varios años comprandoles cosas, y siempre ha sido satisfactorio, cuando algo no me ha llegado me ha ofrecido las opciones de devolucion de dinero o de volverme a enviar lo que compre, en ambas opciones todo a sido correcto.

Es una web que recomiendo totalmente, siempre responden y estan para ayudarte con tus pedidos.

Solo puedo agradecerles su atención al cliente.

Saludos
Esther

This review was modified by Eraest on February 01 2016 02:37:26 PM

2016-02-01

One or more of your items are temporarily out of stock

"Since the 1/13/2016, my order says: One or more of your items are temporarily out of stock.
I asked the help operator from customer service and told me that I should wait for 7 days. Almost 15 days have passed and still not news.

However, whenever you see the product I ordered in the website it appears IN STOCK!

If things are not in stock the customer should be warned in advance before spending money without knowing when the product will arrive.

This review was modified by JuanPP on February 01 2016 11:20:51 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

“Dear JuanPP,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience you've been through.
Sorry for the delay. This item is in high demand,so it is still in the purchasing task.
Would you like to change into another similar item,still want or let us cancel it for refund/refund as store credit?
Which one do you prefer?
If you agree to change item,please tell us the related sku number.
We will follow up on your case via ticket#DF6B153AF6F247FE900708970E04BF95.
Please reply us there. Thanks.

Have a nice day?

Customs problems

"I like so much buying in DX.com, but the customs procedures in Brasil are so complicated, and the delivery is late. The other time I buyed, I wait 4 months for the itens to arrive at my home.
I hope Deal Extreme do something regarding the Brazilian authorities to accelerate these processes.

This review was modified by molfetti on February 01 2016 04:32:12 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2016

“Dear molfetti,
Thanks for your reviews on DX.
We appreciate for it no matter whether it is positive or negative.
Please firstly read our FAQ here: http://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/10.
Customs and import duties including any taxes, tariffs or item seized, are the sole responsibility of the customer. Items shipped from our warehouse and other international warehouses are not subject to export taxes.
Sorry,we have no way to control Brazillian custom policy. Next time if your package is detained in Brail custom, you can try to contact them for clearance. Thanks for your understanding.

Nice and Best Product

"Nice and Best Product and Great Quality "

This review was modified by 221155 on February 01 2016 03:59:22 AM

2016-02-01

Solución Muy buena ante un producto defectuoso

"Después de recibir un producto defectuoso, se produjo su devolución sin ningún inconveniente por parte del vendedor y se sustituyó por otro completamente nuevo.
Una rápida y eficaz respuesta por parte del vendedor.
Muy satisfecho

This review was modified by juanmat88 on February 01 2016 03:11:50 AM

2016-01-29

buyer beware

"I first checked about DX.com here in resellerratings about 2 months ago. At that time they had a rating of about 8.5/10, so I thought it would be ok to go on and place an order. I finally did in January 7th. Since then, their rating has been taking a dive and in less than a month hundred people have rated them bad, and the rating has dropped to 6/10 and it keeps dropping. For a sample of nearly 6000 reviewers, dropping from 8.50/10 to 6 is big! It shows clearly there is something wrong with dx.com right now.

My personal experience with them is probably the most frustrating in the last 10 years of online buying and I will definitely NOT buy from them again, nor do I recommend them to anyone.

Some details:
I ordered a smartphone with a listed "handling time" of 2-4 business days. The order was in "processing" for 2 and a half weeks. That's 12 business days, an 200% overshoot of their claimed time. Everytime I contacted them, their response was the one that has already appeared in this review board numerous time. "Wait more".
Only after I said I wanted a refund and cancellation of my order (requested that twice) the item magically appeared as "shipped" (January 25th), but - surprise - the tracking number they provided was "not found". Eventually it started showing information after 3 days and today - the 4th day after they issued the tracking number- it appears to be still in Singapore.

Which brings us to the next thing. There is NOT an EU warehouse (for those of you ordering through their EU direct section)!!
I ordered through their eu direct department, and the item ships from Singapore. This whole thing is a way of tricking potential customers and placing their orders with them. I looked in the FAQ, there is no CLEAR statement that there is no eu warehouse. Period.

So right now, we are on the 16th business day since I placed my order and they have exceeded the total time I was about to expect : 2-4 business days for handling and 8-11 business days for arriving in my destination country. The package is still in Asia. And by judging from other people's complaints, I will be waiting more.

I guess if I go and open a dispute right now in paypal, I will be the bad guy, uh?

PS: this is as a reply to the response by DX.com on January 31:
1) the information about the non-existent EU warehouse is NOT on the FAQ page of the EU direct site. http://eud.dx.com/FAQ/faq ... Don't fool people around. I ordered through eud.dx.com.
2) The holiday season starts February and your page says that orders placed AFTER February 2nd will be delayed. I placed my order January 7th. So, NO, I will not change my review, I will not remove the dispute.

This review was modified by JohnKap on January 31 2016 11:30:59 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-31-2016

“Dear JohnKap,
We are sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Due to New Year's Festival is coming, there is some delay in delivering packages.
We will explain something about EU Direct.
We clearly stated that there is EU warehouse in FAQ.
Q: Do you have warehouse in EU?

A: There is no EU Warehouse, we send EU Direct goods from world factory to EU (27 countries), and have cooperation with Post NL to make faster delivery.

All orders are shipped from China, not Europe.
Just now we checked your order 160107135031711944,which has been split into two parcels, which was shipped on time.
Please track it on http://www.17track.net/en.
Here is the tracking information:
2016-01-28 09:49 The item is on transport to the country of destination
2016-01-31 09:34 Despatched to overseas (Country code: GR)
Could you please wait patiently for the update?
Due to close to our Spring Festival, some of packages are a little delayed.
Could you please close the dispute for us firstly?
If you have anything else,you can write back to us via ticket#2D4B8C1B26C641F58207B1383F9CCCE5.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,564 merchant members.