Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10

2016-03-12

Très bon site marchand

"Un choix de produits très large, des prix très abordables, un service après vente impeccable, je recommande très vivement ce site.
Pour exemple, une ampoule qui est arrivé brisée m'a été remplacée sans problème. Une autre fois un couteau en céramique est arrivé brisé, DX m'a proposé un avoir sur le site pour me dédommager.
Bravo DX.

This review was modified by Dronnier on March 12 2016 10:05:34 AM

2016-03-12

Good Prices and Service

"I've been a client of Dealextreme since 2007/8 and since then have been buying plenty of stuff. The merchandise always comes well packed and arrives in the estimated time (30/60 days depending on where you are) and hardly ever is picked up by customs. In all these years I have had only problems with DX, one was a missing package and the other was a defective item, however in both cases they were quick in providing a solution to the problem at hand ( either refund or resend the item). All in all i've always had a good experience on their site and trully recommend anyone to buy with them aswell."

2016-03-11

The order did not come

"The order did not come. I waited a whole year, only then did the return of funds to the card."

This review was modified by ammoso on March 11 2016 05:27:15 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

“Dear ammoso,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to the way in which you originally paid.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.
If you have anything else, Please contact our live chat service or ticket service at the first time.

DX Team””

2016-03-11

Wonderful service and low prices

"I order a handheld sewing machine. I always wanted to sew, never had a chance to learn, get sometimes frustrated w/small projects when I have to sew by hand. Seen the price I thought let's give it a try. When my package arrived I was surprised that it came in my mailbox. And when I opened the package surprise changed to disappointment...... the item was damaged. I made pictures and e-mailed DX. Seen the Chinese NY around the corner I expected it to take a long time, but they immediately responded and gave me two choices: a refund or a new product. I chose the latter and asked them to put a breakable sticker on the item. They responded very kindly and had forwarded my suggestion to the warehouse staff. Also they had speeded up my package shipment, meaning I would receive it faster than regularly. When the second package came, it was without damage and just perfect. Items can always get crushed during shipping but this service was beyond what I had expected it to be for a € 3,84 item."

This review was modified by CherylTJ on March 11 2016 04:55:30 AM

2016-03-10

15 days my order didn't ship yet !

"They really don't care if it is urgent or not, they say it's in highest priority but in fact no i ordered on 25/02 for a birthday gift as i need it on 14/03 but even if you contact customer service it's like a waste of time. Thank you DX for putting me in such BAD ! situation :)"

This review was modified by Btess on March 10 2016 09:19:21 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

“Dear Btess,
We are so sorry for the bad experience you've been through.
This item 419255 is in high demand, so the purchasing time for it would take much longer than the normal items.
After that, you requested us to change into 419528,which has already been shipped on 3/12/2016.
It is on the way and tracking code would be updated soon.
Thanks for your patience in advance.
If you have anything further to query,please contact our live chat service at the first time.

2016-03-07

Merchandise was not received, but account was charged!

"I am not sure of exact date order was placed, but it was sometime in January. I selected January 28 because this form required me to select an order date. You claim order was shipped 31 January 2016. This order has never been received. My credit card was charged and you have been paid. I would like either the merchandise to be shipped or a refund issued to credit card. UPDATE: The package arrived today, one day after I posted this! It took 5 weeks and 2 days for shipment to arrive here in the U.S. It was shipped from Sweden. THANK YOU!"

This review was modified by NancyMingis on March 08 2016 12:58:38 PM

2016-03-04

Paid for an item and still havnt received it !!!!

"I paid for an item and it has been 2 months , and I have still not received it!!!!!!!
Absolutely Disgusting! !!!!!!!!
Can't get through to anyone there !!!!!!!

This review was modified by Madbiker on March 04 2016 02:46:50 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-10-2016

“Dear Madbiker,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Your package was returned by Netherlands custom office.
Due to Paris Terrorists Attack Event last year, some European countries intensify their security check on custom.
As for your order 151222001090907757, we refunded money to your paypal.
Sorry again. If you have anything else,please get back to our ticket service or live chat service.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

2016-02-19

Some products are of poor quality, but customer service is very good.

"Some products are of poor quality, buy one was fake, another product came defective, the rest all right.
When I contact DX, They solved my problem, The changed the defective product.

2016-02-19

I doubted this store but now i think its great!!!

"I had a problem with a fautly item and they resolved the problem fast with a replacment, shipping takes a while but I guess it comes from China. And you can find almost anything "

2016-02-18

bbvcbd

"rdhygbytg jfccbg nvccv cgb fgxsdv. ggxdg. fth. frccvgrddsggrrtb."

2016-02-18

Not gooooood

"I have paid for items that I have never Receipts ... They say that I have not paid... FALSE FALSE FALSE"

This review was modified by Dny402 on February 18 2016 08:00:23 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-04-2016

“Dear Dny402,
We are sorry to be late here, as many things are piled up after Chinese Spring Festival.
We checked you had a conversation with Lisa. (ticket reference NO. 5FDB6AD9E1F6482A8A59C5AAB13EC35B).
"Cher client,

Notre IT dit c'est le problème du tiers entreprise , le remboursement n'est pas fait avec succès , veuillez patienter encore quelques jours .

Merci de votre patience .

Cordialement,
Lisa"
She might reply you next Monday. Thanks for your patience.

2016-02-11

Trustworthy seller for beginners

"In my opinion DX is a good place to start for people who want to start shopping on china websites. The choise of products is huge! And so far in my opinion they always ship the ordered item! Their customer service is fairly transparent, your order status will show if an item is back ordered, in progress or shipped. Drawbacks: It can take ages for them to ship an item, I'm not talki. The prices are less competitive than they used to be. These two reasons is also why I shop alot less from them now than before."

Rep reply posted Feb-14-2016

“Dear E.O.,
Thanks for your advice on DX.
We really appreciate it for your kindness. Recently,due to our Chinese Spring Festival, It is a little slow to ship items.
Please see the notification here:http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1445424.
Secondly,as for our item price, we earn little profit between customers and suppliers. Sometimes if the suppliers make a high offer,we can only increase our price. Mostly our price is competitive and reasonable. If you find same items in lower price on other sites, you can submit a price match request here: http://dx.com/Feedbacks/ProductRequest.

2016-02-07

one of the best choises for me

"Reliable seller. A good customer service from my experience. i ordered many products in the last 3 years. With only one glitch - When a product did not arrive, i contacted DX and got a quick response with offer to either get full refund/ resend same product/ get a coupon for full amount for future buys. DX is my first choise.
Only con: tracking number is available for free starting at a 15-20$ i think. I can undersatnd this..

2016-02-04

I recommend this shop

"A lot of products, very wide range of different items. Staff is qualified and ready to help.
If something is wrong with the order, refund is made without any problem!

2016-02-02

cartão de memoria de 32gb

"Muito bom, gostei muio produto de otima qualidade a dx nunca me deicha na mão."

This review was modified by anja20 on February 02 2016 03:24:10 AM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,517 merchant members.