Store Information Store Info
DealExtreme - Coupons
  • Rating 7.85/10 4,876 reviews

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
    DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • DealExtreme - DX contact information

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

All 4,889 Customer Reviews

BC, Canada
Rating 4/102/5

"I am a long time customer of DX. I am happy buying from them. In my buying histories I have a few case I was not happy with like long delivery time problem, item sold out problem (nor being informed until you ask). At the end problems solved after excessively long time. "

modified review reply posted Mar-27-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we use free shipping to ship packages, shipping time takes lonng.
We found your order 140219001094202496 was shipped out on 20th Feb, it was shipped without tracking number because it is lower than $15, shipping time takes 1-2 months, please just be patient to wait.

If you don't receive this order for long time, please contact our LIVE CHAT or ticket service, we will help you to solve the problem, thanks.

Best Regards”

Rating 8/104/5

"God product, but some problems with the package. Finaly, I get a refund. Despite of this, very good service and kindly responses."

"When I am buying online, I always go to DX.com. It's an easy way to buy nice products with free shipping. Always received my orders and I wish to thank them for the quality of their products and awesome support."

Rating 8/104/5

"For all items international shhiping is free. Sometimes it may take up to 30 days to receive your item, and sometimes it takes less than 30 days. I’ve been ordering from dx.com for a while never have complaints about it. Some items are very cheap but can also break easily, so you you should read the reviews about the product before you buy it.
Overall it’s a great affordable store.

Rating 8/104/5

"DealExtreme good shop. Only a very long sending to my country (about 4 weeks). During that time, my package are gone, but sent another (no problem). But It will take another 4 weeks :("

Rating 8/104/5

"The item has frozen right after delivery, but DX staff has resolved everything. They were very kind."

"I'm a new DX customer, around 6 times and all of them I have received quality, good prices and delivery on time. A professional provider!"

"I love dx.com , the products and the customer service are great. They reply to my questions instantanely and when i received a damaged product, they sent me another one for free. Try it, you will be happy!"

"Hello,
This store is on of the kind.. For all items shipment to Lithuania is free and you do not need to wait 30 days to receive it. Once i got my item in 14 days. I had a lot of items from this store and i am happy with all of then. Great page!

"DealExtreme is a quality site with good response and secure payment. I strongly suggest their services.
Pricesa are good, merchandise is top quality and always original.

Rating 8/104/5

"I have been ordering from dx.com now for around 4 years. I have ordered electronic gadgets and parts and also some small camping supplies. Prices have always been very good, around half what I would need to pay to get them locally.

It seems dx.com does not have a big stock so they need to order the items from manufacturers. This added to the shipping time means the orders take normally a very long time, average is probably around a month from the order date. But as shipping is free that is (almost) acceptable.

A couple of times the items have had problems (manufacturing errors) and every time the support staff at dx.com have responded promptly and professionally and we have always managed to settle the problem satisfactory by either them agreeing me to return the defective item for replacement or by offering store credit.

All in all I continue to order from them and recommend to others too.

Rating 8/104/5

"I like to buy at DX. It's easy to buy and with free shipping. Always received all the products in good conditions. Even when I reported delivery issues, they were solved by the DX support. I'm from Brazil and I trust buying at Dx, for the quality of their products and support."

"Great product, everything on time, super communicarion, no problems with reclamation. Thank you guys"

"DealExtreme has always been my favourite online store. Great customer support as well."

"DealExtreme works fine as my electronic parts suppliers.
They takes between 10 to 30 days since you place your order to recieve an order (shipped to France). In some previous orders i had some issues with missing/wrong items and always i got a fast response with fully refund of the items. You only need to contact to the customer service, via ticket or live chat!

Overall they have good prices with a excelent customer service, you just need to be patient. Since a delay more of seven days an email is sent with the info about the issue.

For this order, an unexpected delay occurs due to the chinese new year festivals, but they keep me under information and always with the posibility of change/cancel the order if i'm not in the will of recieve the order with delay, even customer service contacted personally with me to complain about the issue.