DealExtreme - Coupons

"Well, I made my order more than 20 days ago and had no news since then, the tracking does not tell me anything and I do not respond the ticket"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but we found your order was shipped on 28th August, free shipping method takes 3-5 weeks to your country Argentina. Your order is on the way please just be patient to wait.

We used tracking number and found the information for your order, we sent you an email about this order for details, please check there.

DX Team”

"Delivering to Holland can be very slow sometimes.
But prices of the product are excelent. Quality of the product vary. There is a lot of junk, that's true.
Free international sending costs are incredible!
Very good customer service. Understandable, and I get refunds easily, but not fast. They will ask you to wait a few times for a few weeks first. Maybe it's because I am a good client, why the customer service is very kind to me.

But I do recommend it.

"Really don't buy anything from DealeExtreme, i've been waiting for 3 months on my package now. If you contact their customer service, you always get the answer wait for 1-2 weeks and other questions will be completely ignored. They can't even track my package and have to ask their post office to track the package via "offline methods" so you get the answer wait for 1-2 weeks again and again... If you ask for a refund they will always refuse it."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconveniences, sorry for keeping you waiting long. From the ticket you have we know that the post office don't give us the reply about the information for your order, but it is just a matter of time, we will reship this order or give you full refund after we get reply from post office.

In ticket, we will give you the solution later, please follow it up and keep in touch with us, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"No começo tive medo mas depois que entrei em contato e fui atendida prontamente fiquei tranquila."

"Appalling never again in my lifetime. Item ordered was and not dispatched. I have been lied to regarding it being sent back from NZ customs but NZ customs informs all recipients of refused mail. Then made to wait, then given in store credit, complained, then told refund would be processed to credit card which is over a month ago. Good news is now its summer the nights are longer and I no longer need a bike headlamp."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience was brought to you. From ticekt service you have we know that your order is lost during shipment, we solved your problem, in ticket it shows that we have refund your package to your credit card, you can check it within 1 to 15 working days. Because you paid this order with credit card, it need some days for you to wait for the money back to your account.

Sorry for this unreceived order, thanks for your patience to cooperate with you to solve the problem.
Wish you good luck and happy everyday.

DX Team”

"Maybe I'm unlucky but I've been waiting for nearly 80 days for part of my order to arrive in NZL. It's always problems with customs, just wait a little longer....... I think I've waited long enough and made a ticket a week ago and as usual, no response. DE is quick to take the money but very reluctant or incapable of sorting out shipping problems! They say in the promos that refunds will be made promptly, don't believe it. "

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvneniences.
We did ship your order to your country, but because of the problem about customs controlling, the package RE675543951SE was returned back to us, we created a ticket service to serve for you and will solve your problem about this package.
Do you want us to give you the refund or keep the money into your DX account? Please keep in touch with us in ticket and this problem will be solved soon. Thanks.

DX Team”

"M8800 1/4" CMOS 1.0 MP Wireless Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 11-IR LED / Free DDNS / TF - Blue - The camera was totally rubbish, however even after a few months, I was treated fairly and politely and received a full refund, which is excellent. so I will use DX again."

""Excellent e-shop. Excellent communication with the complaint. I recommend it." "

"For years my experience with DX is very good and the prices are cheap."

"I made order on 30-06 and they gave few fake tracking numbers, order didnt arrive until now"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order, we found in we solved the problem for this order.

We have submitted a full refund for your returned package and the refund will be issued into your account in 1 to 3 working days.Please kindly check it later.

You will directly receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal when it has arrived at your account.If you don't receive the refund over the period, please come back to us.We will follow up on it.

For the item 101787,I have submitted the refund $12.14 as overdue refund via paypal and you may receive it within 10 working days. Please kindly check it later.

Sorry for any troubles, thanks for your patience to cooperate with us to solve your problem, thanks!

DX Team”

"Very good store. Fast and high-quality service. I am very glad to cooperate!"

"Pro customer site, good and cheap products.
I order a lot there. usually the products are good materials.
Important note: If your order is under 15$ there is no track ID.

"The shipments to Brazil are taking too long. The average is 120 days."

"I ordered a USB controller, price was right. However, it took them two weeks to ship. Its now been over four weeks since shipment and nothing. Can't get customer service to respond at all. I understand it takes time for a package from China, (where they're located) but at least talk to me. It would also be nice to let one KNOW it ships from Hong Kong prior to ordering.
I have attempted to contact for the last time. Keep my money, you'll get no more out of my pocket. Buyers be warned!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting but please don't worry about your order.
Its value is lower than $15 so it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes longer than normally for such package, please just be patient to wait.

Your order was shipped in the middle of August, another two weeks you need to wait at least, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards”

"The transaction was simple and the price is very competitive. However they should gave a clearer information in their website of what option available to buyer if items purchased without mail tracking option never arrive or how long is the delivery time. When contacting their customer service the reply was to "re-order" with mail tracking option which in my option was an unacceptable option offered to me.
Luckily my package arrived after waiting for around 8 weeks (without mail tracking option) to receive my package which was way too long just for a simple package. I will still buy from Dealextreme next time but with mail tacking option.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long, we found your order is lower than $15 so it was shipped without tracking number. Please kindly understand order without tracking number takes long time to delivery, almost 2 months sometimes.

In Ticket Reference Number: 1605FB9C478C46718222D4B1490F4941, we found you told us you received this package, thanks for your patience to wait, we will do better in the future, thanks for your support.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.