DealExtreme - Coupons

"I have ordered some photography items. The ones i have received were well packed and the quality is correct. But for one of the item, i have received only half part. I have opened a ticket End of July, they have asked for some pictures, all the ticket was complete on begin of August, since i do not have answer: the latest reply was "We need to check the product in our warehouse (confirm the reason and confirm if it's correct) to avoid sending wrong product to you again. Please come back to us 3-5 days later.""

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for the ticket, we delayed to contact you because the staff who replied you before left work, we will assign other staff to handle this ticket and help you to solve the problem on items.

Please keep in touch with us via Ticket Reference Number: 8DDEE5BA794E458992E65D21969912D6 later, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"I order from this store twice each month and very fast shipping! Once I have a problem and took care of it right and sent me a new product without charge. I highly recommend!"

"The product I ordered was an mvp product and they claim it will ship within 24 hours but that is a total scam they will give you a shipping number in 24 hours but that's about it right there.

They sent me an email on how to track the order but the link they gave in the email is invalid so I thought lets track it from their own website and they have an incorrect link for tracking the order.

On my own I was finally able to track the order but to my disappointment the item is "pre-advised" that means only a label was printed and the shipping company has not received my product and the shipping within 24hrs by dx is total garbage.

Like other customers I have no idea if or when I will receive my product and their ticket system does not speedily reply as I left a ticket but haven't got one reply yet.

My order was placed 9/6 and here it is 9/24 and the order is still pre-advised so shipping within 24hrs seems deceptive to the customer.

Update: My order has finally got some movement and no longer pre-advised and the ticket I left was also responded too by email with a website you can track all china type mail. (same one I found on my own).

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-25-2014

“Dear Customer,

We found this order was placed successfully on 6th Sep, it did ship within 24 hours, it was shipped on 7th Sep.

The tracking number on your order is the correct one, please no worries, tracking number cannot be tracked anywhere for order, it only can be updated when package arrives in some place. The tracking number needs time to be updated so you can't check your order everytime for everywhere.

We used tracking number and found the information for your order is 2014-09-11 03:47, The item is pre-advised, this item is on the way to your country, shipping time takes 3-4 weeks for free shipping method, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"This is the worst overseas shopping experience I have ever encountered. DX simply does not have a reliable shipping channel for small item purchase, and DX choose to carry on business without revealing it to the unscrutinized customers.
The information provided by DX is misleading, dishonest and in my opinion, rather deceiving. It first stated on the web site the estimated shipping time is 7-10 days with Super Saver, then on the confirmed order eMail it prolonged to 15-20 days , then after issuing an inquiry ticket and wait for 10 days for a standard reply, it finally confessed that it might take 10-30 WORKING days or LONGER to deliver.
I soon found there were many similar shipping delay complaints related to small item purchase which lead me to conclude that DX clearly knows the serious shipping problem, yet decides not to reveal it out in the open. This is very poor business practices.
Order placed on 8/22, as of 10/17still a no-show.

"No problem til today. good products,"

"Very good service in refounding a not arrived parcel."

"Hello DX, my order 140816001015092327 is not received yet after 36 days. I have send a ticket about this 6 days ago (40A1420742CD4567BCCD61C9B7BB9543) but didn't receive a response yet. Can you look into this?"

“Hi jan.vl,

We feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience you have encountered, please accept our apologize.

We checked that your order was shipped on 8/21/2014 without tracking number, it normally takes 2-6 weeks for the package arriving to you, sometimes it may be delayed due to unexpected reasons.

The answer of your ticket has been dealyed because there is a backlog of tickets, I checked that your ticket has been replied, could you please kindly check?

By the way, an email has been sent to your mail box, we highly appreciate that you may kindly check and reply us there.

Again, sorry for what you have gone through.”

"DX is a place second to none
Great products (most of them are almost exclusive), great prices and a great service as well. Free shipping is wordless.
Ought not being easy to dispatch from China worldwide, tracking, support, and service during warranty.

Act as customer for 5-year I can not envision a month without receiving a DX parcel al home. As soon I get it I cur pack and relax with my little (and great) DX products

"i ordered my product more then 15 days ago.i talked their customer service lots of times.They offer changing the product.i changed by their ticket service.i am bored of all their excuses..their names are too bigger then their services..they are working like as an small market.so do not buy anything from DEALEXTREME !!!"

“Hi ozgurdusunceler,

We are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you.

Your order was shipped out yesterday with tracking number RB*********HK.

Destination - Turkey

The item (RB*********HK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 23-Sep-2014.

Apologize for letting you wait so long, this is our fault, please accept our apologize. We have sent an email to you, could you please kindly check and reply us there?

Thank you for your understanding.”

"I was pleased with the product and delivery time. Batteries are high quality and original box. Affordable price complements a good feeling from a good purchase."

"DX IS HORRIBLE. Bought a tablet for family members birthday and its DOA. Birthday is in 9 days and DX haven't even responded to ticket which was opened 5 days ago! I want my money back right now you scammers!! Why should my family not have a birthday present because of you DX???!!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for the reply from ticket, please understand we have a lot of tickets everyday, the time for us to reply is delayed sometimes.

We found one of our staffs responsed you in ticket just now, please just keep in touch with her, she will help you to solve the problem, please follow the steps in ticket to return the defective item back to us, thanks.

DX Team”

"Absolute worst experience with company ever. I have been waiting 4 months for my package.. and it still has not arrived. . Trying to contact someone in customer service is practically impossible. I have never been able to reach someone with the supposed "live chat", and no one has EVER answered any of the phone numbers. You have to jump thru a series of loops to open a ticket ..this is the only way to communicate. I have wasted more time with this company than i have !"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order, we used tracking number and found it shows Prepare dispatch to destination country.
Considering that you don't receive this order nearly three months, we need to check the address on this order with you and contact post office for further help, please kindly contact our ticket service, we will solve your problem.

Please don't worry, we will give you solutions for this order, please keep in touch with us, thanks.

DX Team”

"im so lucky that i have learnt and tried DX.
thanks

"Tracking number given did not exist and goods never delivered .
No reply to latest complaint

“Hi gabiandrewdick,

Sorry for what you have gone through, please accept our apologize.

We've confirmed that your package RC*********MY was returned because it failed to pass the customs security check.

In this situation, we may arrange the reshipment, keep the value as store credit or process the refund, which way would you prefer? Please let us know.

However, since your order was made over 90 days ago, we are over the time limit to perform a refund on this transaction, we need to contact paypal. It typically takes around 7 to 10 working days for the funds arriving to your Paypal account.

An email has been sent to you, could you please kindly check and reply us there?

Thank you for your understanding.”

"delivery failed, today rcvd a new tracking number
with sweden mail service.INEFFICIENCY !!!

“Hi Gamboa,

Sorry for all the inconvenience you have encountered.

The tracking number has been updated to RE********SE because there was something wrong with the previous tracking code.

2014-09-20 18:00, Order departed on flight from origin
2014-09-20 10:00, Order dispatched
2014-09-19 10:00, Order Shipment recorded

According to the tracking information, the package is on the way now, we highly appreciate your understanding and patience.

By the way, we have sent an email to you, could you please kindly check and reply us there?”

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.