DealExtreme - Coupons

"Ordered a HB4F1Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion battery for Huawei E585 on May 18th and was told it was posted on May 19th, so more than 9 weeks now but so far it has not arrived. "

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
We checked your order was sent on 19th May, but your order is lower than $15, it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months for such order, please just be patient to wait.

Please keep in touch with us in Ticket Reference Number: C63F384B5DEB4D958C1AFEF050650534 if you don't receive this order two weeks later, we will solve your problem at that time.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Same bad service! Order 2 items. DX told me to ship it seperatly. First package after a quick week. Second package still waiting for. On the tracking site they say i already got it. Now i want to try to phone them, mail them. All won't work. Even my account on Dx won't work anymore. Trackingnumber RC320280055CN. Keep telling everyone from now on: DONT BUY FROM DX.COM. There are plenty of good stores on ebay and they WILL deliver your order kit! I also cant get my money back!!"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences.
Your order was shipped into two packages, you received package , it shows 2014-07-01 18:41, Netherland, Final delivery, NL.
As for package RC320280055CN, the post office doesn't update the tracking information so you can't check anything with the tracking number, but please kindly wait more days, please close the dispute because you received one of the packages, as for the other package, we will follow it up on you, please cooperate with us and give us more understandings, thanks.

DX Team”

"Hi, I am fully sattisfied to use this shop. The dealing time is always longer than is stated but the longest time tha package spends on customs control. It depends on location.
I had two problems with item and booth were solved relatively quickly and successfully. I created DX ticket and communication in English was quick and clear.

"RC320224235CN - Tracking object not found, please check what the problem.
We’re writing to inform you that the package RC320224235CN from your order 140618001016557469 has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services.

We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order is sent to you as soon as possible.

Here is the new package tracking number RC320224235CN ???
Customer Service Ticket NO ANSWER ???

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for making you confused. Please no worries, tracking number cannot be tracked anywhere for order, it only can be updated when package arrives in some place.

We found your order was shipped in the end of June, please use tracking number to check again next week, the tracking number will be updated but it only shows that your order is on the way, not a specific place because tracking number only can be updated when package arrives in some place.

Normally shipping time takes 3-5 weeks to Brazil for free shipping, please be patient to wait.

DX Team”

"The most disrespectful company on the planet. I've come across more honest scammers in my time. I do feel sorry for the support staff there but then it cat be hard to get the job as the only phrase you need to know is 'Can you give it just one more week' and repeat that each and every week till eternity. I purchased a tablet for a 7 year old girl as a gift for doing well at school I now gather she will be retired by the time she gets ....... it if ever. I would think very carefully about buying anything from this company. I will now go and purchase another tablet from a reputable company as you can put a logo on the top of a fancy website and offer good prices but when people hand over money in good faith for goods but receive nothing in return in Australia we call it theft

RE THE REPLY
I think you will find a lot more than the one ticket ! Even though I had the right I still was beginning to feel like a stalker. You offer free shipping which is attractive to the customer but only if they live long enough to receive it. On this site most of the poor reviews are regarding unacceptable delivery times, no one seriously complains about the price and from previous purchases the quality is what you expect or exceeds it and you appear to replace faulty items. Your shipping delivery times pre-date WW2 with the soldiers sending letters home from the trenches. You could strap the parcel on the back of a turtle and it would arrive sooner. Considering you guys are not a transport company and have a contact for that side of the operation you should be kicking butt or charge a fair price for reasonable delivery

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we used tracking number and found your order 2014-06-03 15:32, Enroute to delivery office, PHILIPPINES, please kindly contact your local post office to get more information about this order, we will follow it up.

We found you have ticket in our it, but we can't keep in touch with you because you don't contact us further in Ticket Reference Number: EA07B30CCE53497CAB50833608C93E88 , please answer us there, we will confirm your address with you and solve your problem in ticket, please no worries, we will give you helpful service for your order.

DX Team”

"DX.com has a great range of products (mostly Chinese manufacturers) at good prices. I've once had a product arrive DoA, and the support resolved it quickly and resent the product immediately. I didn't even have to send the broken one back."

"Taking all into account this is positive and proficient reseller. One example: after couple of good shipments I get one wrong, protective cover for Nexus 7. In fact I received newer one for Nexus 7II. I started regular procedure for claiming wrong shipment. It took some time but DX sent me again accurate product. Finaly I can say they have fair and proficient approach and only minus is a little bit longer time for processing."

"OMG.. I SHOULD HAVE READ ALL REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING..NEGATIVE REVIEWS MAKES ME PANIC...It's my 1st time to order here... I just order last 6/30/2014 and they said my order has been shipped 7/01/2014 . The 1st tracking they provided on my account is RD344592092CN (which is not working) then after 5 days they changed it with this tracking number RE675675382SE which I cannot also track. I tried all the tracking sites available but they said "ZERO RESULTS" . What should I do? T.T"

“Dear Customer,

Your order is ok, please don't worry about it.

The tracking number for order is not updated till now, normally shipping time takes 3-4 weeks to your country, please just be patient to wait.

DX Team”

"So far so good but no response after paid."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-07-2014

“Dear Customer,

Please kindly understand sometimes some items need more days to wait for supplier, we need to ask suppllier to provide us the items.
We found your order was placed on 28th June, it was shipped out on 3rd July, in fact the shipment is not slow for the order.

Sorry for any inconveniences for you, hope you understand us, thanks.

DX Team”

"Great sit just ordered a HDMI first it was lost i mail to support and they ordered again for me .. :) really love this site .. fast and reliable .."

"The website navigation is great, the customer service is great. The only issue is that the website has a few glitches and lag. Otherwise, amazing."

"My shopping experience with DealExtreme has been an extreme disappointment.

I placed an order for an ergonomic mouse on the 15th of May and was advised it had shipped on the 28th of May. Was also told it would take 15-20days.

- It’s been 39 days 'in transit' but I've received nothing
- Online tracking number doesn't work
- Phone number for help doesn't work
- Fobbed off with online message help & told to raise a ticket
- DX account manager shows no history of my order
- I'm out of pocket $20 and feel cheated

How are online shoppers supposed to believe seemingly ‘trusted’ sites, when internet highway robbers and shifty operators hide in a virtual world of lies, deceit & fraud?

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-07-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for this order.
We found you have a ticket Ticket Reference Number: 784893F13FAC4327964AEBD60A0DAE7C in our site, you asked help there, the staff wanda_huang will give you reply later. She will confirm the address with you in ticket due to protect your private information, we will contact post office to check your order.

Please no worries, you are not cheated, we will solve the problem, we will reship or give you refund after we get news from post office, please give us some days to check, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"A good online store with a wide variety of products. Prices are low but not the lowest. Although you can by some items here by one piece at the reasoning price when you can't do the same anywhere else ;) DX has a good support team that helps you in different languages. The only minus of DX is their contests and discounts - they are not motivated enough - the discounts are too low (mostly lower than 5%) and the contests are not judged fairly."

"I'm a dx.com user for a few years.
One time I didn't received a partial shipment, but when I reached the customer service, they asked me for resend or refund the order, and I got a resend.
I use DX when i need diy parts.
I have only one complaint to long,-long time of delivering item.

"Read their shipping time and it said 15-20 days, I waited well after that. Then I contact them to let them know I haven't received it, they say it's a "common phenomenon"then ask me to wait "a few more days". I ended up waiting an extra 2 weeks. Ordered on the 24th of April and didn't receive it til the 23rd of June. I was requesting a full refund and they've ignored my request and still sent the product.Was not satisfied and won't do business with them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-03-2014

“Dear customer,

Thank you for your patience.The tracking info. says that your package has been delivered.
2014-06-23 08:38, Delivered, COLUMBUS, OH 43229

Please check and confirm, your order was successfully delivered.

If you have any further questions, please keep in touch with us in Ticket Reference Number: 14FDD1524C994AC0AF9741331A08D416

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.