• DealExtreme - D

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10

"Very wide range of products, and good prices! Sometimes slow shipping but overall i am satisfied.
I am a customer for many many years with 100s of purchases.

"I'm a new DX customer and aside from one item arriving 3 weeks after the expected arrival date, it's been a good experience. This can happen with any online store shipping from this distance though so it should be expected and accounted for when ordering.

The site is well laid out if a bit spartan and items were easy to find. I had a few product related questions and had answers after a brief online chat with their Customer Service.

Some of their items are a bit more expensive than some other online stores but a quick price match request and another chat with Customer Service took care of that to my surprise.

One item from my order (Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker) was (and still is) listed as being NFC capable/enabled. This item however does not support NFC. I have confirmed by a check of the manufacturer site. Being NFC capable was one of the reasons I decided on this item and I feel somewhat cheated/disappointed with the item even though it still works otherwise. Be careful and read/verify the item descriptions.

Overall I am satisfied and would likely shop here again.

"Satisfaction and willingness
I commend their willingness and attitude I am satisfied. Sometimes it is seen that there is an error in production. Yet they are very willing. I recommend their services.
Pepa, Czech rapublika

"I've been using DX.com/dealextreme.com for some years now and other than an xD adaptor that didn't work everything has been pretty good. The orders arrive within a month - pretty good when the shipping is free. In the past I've ordered bike parts, magnets, batteries, toys. Most recently accessories for my xBox and even a CPU to upgrade the rather old desktop I use. So far so good - reasonable to excellent quality good at very low prices"

"I bought a freier M501 flashlight from them on 17th of may 2015 for USD 26.40. It came with an inserted A A pen light battery which had leaked inside eroding the aluminium body and the tail switch of the flashlight. It was unusable. When I informed them, they offered a 6 USD refund or to send it to get a full refund. The return postage would have been more expensive than what I paid to buy it. Ultimately they agreed to pay USA 8. I accepted this offer as there was no better option.
They could have inspected the item for it's functionality before shipping as it was not a sealed item. It could have been a ruined stock they are trying to dispose of by putting it on sale or it may have been a returned item by a customer.
I have been buying from them for long years. But I will choose a more responsible seller from next time.

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

“Dear Rukshans,
Sorry for the mess.
Could you please kindly take a video to check whether this item can work well?
If you don't agree to 8USD, we can negotiate a better solution for you.
We will go on following up on your case via the ticket#2B14DD8569CB4D1EBE357B5F97B1E936.
Please reply us there.

DX”

"My goods never shipped, it is almost 5 months ago, my ticket number is: 150409001025730065, please give me a refund back to my account.
Thank you.

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

“Dear usmvp,
Sorry for the mess.
We just checked your order was returned to us due to failure in passing custom security check.
Would you like us to reship or refund/refund as store credit?
I have created a ticket#AE211A642F3E4CE7A3458EB24F3573E2 for you. Hope you can reply me there.
Next time if you meet the same problem,pls at the first time contact our live chat or ticket service.

DX”

"I made three successful shopping, the fourth purchase had problems with the entry of products in my country. I contacted the DX and they resolved the situation correctly."

"The best website,the best prices ,full refund for the faulty products and very good stuff"

"Conosco DX da diversi anni ed ho acquistato diversi prodotti e non ho mai avuto problemi. Un paio di volte non ho ricevuto l'oggetto acquistato ed ho sempre avuto un pronto rimborso. Ogni problema e' sempre stato risolto e senza grossi problemi legati alla lingua. Bisogna aver pazienza per i tempi legati alla lontananza ed al conseguente lungo percorso ma, una volta accettato ed atteso il tempo necessario, quando arriva il pacchetto quanto arriva e' sempre gradito"

"????? ???????? ??????? ???????????, ???????, ? ?????? ???????.
?????: ??????? ???????????, ?????????? ?????? ????, ??????? ??????? ? ??????? ??????????? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??????.
??????: ???? ????? ??????? ?? ?????????? ???????, ?? ?????? ???????????? ? ?????? ??? (?????? ? ??????? ?????????? ????? ????), ? ? ???? ?????? ????????? ?????? ???????????? ??? ?????? ????????? ???????????. ??? ?????????? ????????????.

"I order a keyboard and it came defective, so I contacted DX Customer Service and after a couple of mails they offer me a refund or a new keyboard, so I ordered de new keyboard because I like it and had good reviews, after 10 days I received a new one and its great, I have to say that usually he orders takes 3 weeks to arrive but this one only took 10 days, i suppose because of the problem they use a faster shipment. I forgot to tell that i did not have to send the old item, they ask me how much was and after i told them they ofer me the solution to my problem."

"my order failed to pass the airline security check , so DX switched it to another delivery channel.
one item was missing from my order. DX promised me to send the missing item.
very fast answer, nice people !

"Very good site for web order. My order is accessories for gopro camera. "

"Ordered 3pcs of led bubls, when the order arrived one of bulbs doesnt work, so I contact customer servis and problem was solved in 5 minutes. They ship me new bulb."

"I wanted to order a product, it costed Rs.1600 in India and in dx.com, it costed Rs.1300.

I wanted to save Rs.300 and went with dx.com.

Product was delivered after 45 days and they shipped the wrong product.

When I contacted customer service, the loop is still open. For every question, they take 2-3 days to answer. And it goes on.

Never ending loop.

For the first timer like me, it's truly frustrating.

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2015

“Dear kumararajas,
Sorry.
We have sent a message to our suppliers.
Once there is news,we will inform you.
You will get informed via the ticket#3408438109F34514A2033570FD16DA9B.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.