• DealExtreme - D

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10

2015-05-28

"Good prices but some products are not correctly referenced."

2015-05-26

"Good shop and very fast delivery (10 days to Swiss)"

2015-05-25

"Great customer service! One of my aux cables i ordered broke right away so i contacted dx and within one day they had responded. My only con for DX is that the shipping takes soooooo long."

2015-05-22

"I bought a palette of makeup. It took to arrive, when it came it was with the broken and crumbling with some shadows cover. I believe that DX was not responsible , I think there was not a proper handling on shipping. I contacted the DX and they proposed replacing or value credit. I opted for the replacement , I'm waiting for the product to arrive . After that liked the service that made me and bought other products are still lacking reach. Prices are attractive."

2015-05-22

"Average shop, good price.
Delivery could be faster.."

2015-05-22

"Mi experiencia ha sido positiva en todas las operaciones realizadas con DX. Muy buena la atenciĆ³n al cliente.

2015-05-22

"the best service after sale I know."

2015-05-22

"Altough I'm not a regular DX buyer, I'm always happy with the order process from putting the item in the basket until the final and always fast delivery. And what's more, the customer service is one of the best one can get. Always a pleasure buying @DX"

2015-05-22

"It a reliable web shop. In case of any problem the are proactive to find solution. I suggest."

2015-05-19

"Estoy muy satisfecho con las compras realizadas en DX, siempre me han llegado en el plazo previsto y ultimamente me han llegado antes, todos los articulos que he pedido tienen una relacion calidad/precio excelente, solo he tenido un problema con un producto que no me llego en perfectas condiciones, me puse en contacto con el departamento de atencion al cliente de DX e inmediatamente recibi respuesta para resolver el inconveniente, les envie unas fotos como prueba y a continuacion me indicaron como devolver el articulo, los gastos de envio y el importe del articulo me fue reintegrado inmediatamente en credito de tienda (formula elegida por mi), actualmente ya he hecho uso de dicho credito sin ningun problema gracias al servicio de atencion al cliente que me indico como proceder, como consecuencia de esta experiencia, mi confianza en DX a aumentado considerablemente debido a su seriedad, profesionalidad y el excelente servicio de atencion al cliente."

2015-05-18

"I order multiple times in a year and always the packages come. But 1 package eith 2 items is never arrived.
A simpel message to servicedesk, wating for 2 weeks, still not arrived.
Complaint made, mail received with instructions, agains 2 weeks waiting time, still not arrived. 3 options: resend, refund or store credit.
I choose Resend. A new order was made by DX.
Its almost 2 weeks further but package is still not arrived.
I am waiting hopefull. The confidence is the experience with older orders (and its was only 1,79 euro).
DX advise was track&trace (costs extra)."

2015-05-16

""Very pleased with everything I've ordered. Received everything in good order." "

2015-05-15

"It is a good place to buy Hong Kong products. The customer service is quite good, too. But the price sometimes is more expensive than eBay."

2015-05-14

"I use DX.com and DXsoul occasionally. Although DX soul claims to be US direct (whatever that means) the only difference seems to be less available for purchase on dx soul and slightly higher prices... Shipping from both sites take about a month or so to reach USA. Overall they try to be as polite as possible, refund your money if a shipment never reaches you, but refunds take forever... More an issue with customs than anything. If you like getting stuff for cheap and dont need it immediately, DX is the Shizznit."

2015-05-13

"Hasta el momento me parece una buena tienda para compras en China, con una gran variedad de productos."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.