Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Good service

"Hello,

I order few products and were required to ship to India. I was little doubtful how this goes. After receiving products one by one my confidence level increased. And I have received all in good form and packaging.

There was delay may be its the normal time for govt post but this are reaching.

2017-03-27

Ótima loja e muuuitos produtos

"Loja bacana, tem diversos produtos interessantes, a loja tem uma organização ruim (disposição dos menus, classificação de produtos e coisas do tipo), mas cumpre seu papel de ser pratica com o cliente. Para os brasileiros é ótimo pois dá para pagar com boleto ou cartão nacional."

2017-03-25

Great experience

"i realy like buying from dx.com , the shipping quality and timing is very imressive , but i do not like the prices i see an increases in prices comparing with 2016 2015 , but in general great quality and great service "

2017-03-24

Confiança, respeito credibilidade e ótimo preço!!!!!!!!!

"Sou cliente e pelo menos 5 anos, sempre adquiro produtos diversos, mas todos com qualidades e os preços excelentes. Sempre pesquiso produtos no site para analisar os preços."

2017-03-23

Hit and Miss

"I have purchased many items over the years from DX and usually there has been no problems. When there are problems the ticket service is the only way to get help. This can be very slow. The Live Chat never is available. I just tried using it right now to check and it says the same ol thing.
"We are unavailable right now, please contact us via ticket service: https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index"
I am currently waiting for the second shipment of a small item. The first shipment never arrived. They say there is a way to track my order and they give a link to the tracking service but I've never been given a tracking number. It has been 3 months since I originally purchased my item and I still do not have it. I am tending to stay away from any further business with DX.

Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear MistaBeak.

We apologize for any inconvenience there caused.

Your order 170303001057907706 was shipped on Mar 3 without free tracking number as it is less than US$20. It might take about 2-4 weeks for delivery. Could you please wait more time and see if it arrives? If it won't arrive, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We will follow up your case. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your support with DX.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

Satisfied

"Bought many things recently and satisfied with the results. Prices are fair, items are as described but service is a bit slow. Anyway i will rate 9/10 "

Cheap and fast

"DX has almost the cheapest products available on Internet. It provides a good tracking system, and an excellent customer attention. Recommended!"

Exellent

"DX have always been very correct and their staff is top notch professional.
The articles are very well represented.
Every problem is solved fast, easy and in favor of the customer.
My experience with DX has always been excellent.
Recommended 100%.

2017-03-22

Excellent products and fair prices

"I am a DX customer from several years, since that, every experience with shopping it was pleasant. All thing that I bought was delivered within the delivery time and all products are really reliable. I´ve deeply recommend this site for my family and friends, so, make your shopping with confidence and enjoy the goods."

Excellent service and reliable

"Ordered several times and never had any problems. Always got my items before the expected date and always got the correct items. Customer service is top notch. Would recommend to anyone. "

Sao Paulo, SP, Bazil

Very Good and Reliable!

"I buy several itens in DX.Com, end all times I am very satisfied with him. Good products and rapid shipment. Recommend! "

Good Experience

"As almost all sites selling products from China shipping is slow but at least the tracking offered by dx is better than most (for products over $ 20).

In the end I received the products intact and without problems and within the deadline.

I have already made several purchases with them and will continue to do so.

Dx the best shop

"Excellent work!!! I've never had a problem with DX. Quality of goods is always excellent. Real stock and sales. Not a single refund. "

2017-03-21

Correct shipment

"The ordered item has been arrived relatively quickly and in good condition."

2017-03-21

Led bulbs arrived from DX

"I have overall a positive experience with DX. I have mostly ordered led bulbs and phone covers. The quality is satisfactory for the price, only thing that I do not like is the shipping time, it is at least three weeks, sometimes more than a month. Good thing is when I am not satisfied with the product or it arrives broken I am offered full or partial refund."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.