Store Information Store Info
DealExtreme - Coupons
  • Rating 7.86/10 4,876 reviews

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
    DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • DealExtreme - DX contact information

• Address: PO BOX 779 TAI PO POST OFFICE

Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

All 4,889 Customer Reviews

"I had a problem with a SD card that I received damaged, and Deal Extreme answered me immediately and accepted the returning and replaced the card in 15 days. The service is perfect"

"I am long time customer, everything was fine till last few months, when most of my orders were delayed in China's customs. Some of them were resend from DX, but I never received new ones either."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the unreceived order.
We found your new order 140325001045745432 as replacement for lost order was shipped out on 28th March, please just be patient to wait.

Best Regards”

"Three time's, my family used the services dx.com. And what i can say:
1) Great prices, a huge selection of products.
2) Packages arrive in Vladivostok during the month. So, no problems with delivery had not even once.
3) The real problem dx.com that goods shown as available, may not be available in stock. And then, you need to communicate with customer support to change your order / refund.
Or wait until the item will be available (dx.com automatic return money after a month expectation, if good don't arrive in stock).
4) I spoke twice due to lack of stock goods, with support in the face of Sonia. In general, service support solved my problem and help me )))

So, i am pleased with shopping at dx.com.

"I was pretty happy with their service up until November 2013...I made $108 order that still didn't even leave China...IPS tracking says package was sent like 10 times, but never actually left China, wtf?"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Please check Ticket Reference Number: 107F748C12E3457FBF1E34AB26EF40A0 , please kindly confirm the address with us in ticket and keep in touch with us there, we will contact post office to check further about this order and reship or give you the refund.

Best Regards”

"If you want to receive your product, I highly recommend going elsewhere. After nearly 3 months I still have nothing to show for the product I ordered and horrible customer service telling me to wait another week. I paid additional to have expedited shipping with tracking information from DealExtreme. After finding a friend to translate the Chinese website for me, it shows my product left their warehouse weeks after ordering. I'm left with nothing. The dx.com website has online customer service representatives who just tell me to fill out a form, file a claim and wait longer. The response to the claim is to wait another week. I'm tired of waiting, I recommend that you NEVER do business with this company. I wish I had researched this company online before handing them my money."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for this order.
Please check Ticket Reference Number: 6AED89387EDC40EFB78412E9B171A7AF , staff Serena gives you the solutions to choose, please kindly keep in touch with us in ticket, we will reship or give you the refund for this unreceived order.
Sorry for any inconveniences.

Best Regards”

"Still excellent services ! I guess I will use them for a long time! "

"This order comprised multiple items all fine except for one us plug adapters which has poor build quality and materials all others such as the electric razor the EU adapters and the optical mouse are excellent Will certainly buy again from DX as they have been offering good products and have been around for quite some time. Recommend dx to anyone who is looking for affordable and good products just read the reviews before buying.."

"i'm suprise with shoping here :)"

"All fine, as expected. Good service."

"I have used DX.com for 5 years, mostly for cheap gadgets. It is always cheap, the quality is often better than expected. The customer service is good and my experience is that the shipping is getting faster and faster. 2 years ago it often took 4-6 weeks to arrive in Denmark. Now it is more like 2-3 weeks."

"DX is my preferable online store because of the following:
• Free shipping
• Rich products assortment
• Possibility to read reviews of other customers
• Very competitive prices
• Generally good quality of the products
The only minor disadvantage of DX is that delivery to my country takes about 3-5 weeks.

"DX is a great place to do shopping. Prices are low and customer service works fast if something goes wrong. Broken during transport or something like that."

"I order 2 LG Bluetooth headset. I have searched review for DX and found that there are mixed reviews so I decided to give it a try and placed an order.

Well, was I wrong? It has been almost 2 weeks and the product hasn't been shipped yet when it clearly said on the website that it would only take 3~5 business days to ship the order.

I have contacted customer service last week and asked about the order status. I was told by the rep that he/she would put expedite status on my order so the order will be shipped out by weekend. Did it happen? Nope! Check the order status and nothing has been updated.

I will never order anything from DX ever again!

"DX has taken forever to respond to my request for refund for defective items I have received from them. On top of a two months wait for delivery and an extra two month wait for resolution for my order, this has been absolutely the worst experience I have come across from an online retailer. Their customer support is useless when it comes to getting a straight answer. I have waited weeks without a response from them. I made my order early December 2013 and am still dealing with them in March of 2014 for a resolution"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

We found you have ticket in our site, our staff tries to solve your problem, but we need to send us the photos of the defective items or broken items you received, we need to check to confirm.

Please keep in touch with us in Ticket Reference Number: 0B92D1CA24B147FFA6A5136428F761CE.

Best Regards”

"Satisfied from product and customer service. Item is like described except number of emitters. It is not from 1 emitter but from many tiny leds inside. Thanks."