DealExtreme - Coupons

"Happy with their cooperation. Only positive experience with dx.com so far. Item was out of stock after my purchase, but they sent it as soon as it was available again and I received my item in a timely manner. Very nice."

"Quite large product Chinese portfolio with low prices comparing EU. Bought cheap electronics - Led bulbs, smart phone, etc. Quality may not be allways 100%, but customer service solved problems very proffesionally. Delivery to EU takes qite a time - appr. 3 weeks, but the price saving compensates that.
Bottom line - I shop there for years now, will continue in the future.

"Yo he hecho 4 compras con DX este año, me ha ido bien hasta ahora, los pedidos con el envio gratuito me llegan en 25 Dias a mi Pais Colombia, lo cual esta bien, tube problemas con un envio que contenia baterias debido a unos nuevos manehjos en las empresas de envios, pero siempre me respondieron, un maquillaje que me costo 30 Dls en otra compra llego roto mal manejo del envio pero de haber estado en una caja hubiese llegado bien, le tome unas fotos y devolvieron el dinero. Buena empresa responden por lo que venden, lo unico que me parece es que deberia tener empresas de envios mas eficiente."

"I have order ONE item a month ago and have yet to arrive. Furthermore, I have recently received my credit card bill and found that they have OVERCHARGED ME. I have told them through their LIVE CHAT and they just pushed the responsibility to someone else saying that someone will get back to me. However, their only reply was "please wait for 1-2 weeks" and no mention of the overcharged bill. Infuriating! No attempt to resolve the issue. Therefore, I have been asking for a refund and I kept getting a standard reply. I am never going to buy from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Your order was shipped in the end of August, free shipping takes about 3-5 weeks to your country.
We used tracking number and found 2014-09-25 18:55, Local mail tracking, it means that your order will be arrived in your country soon, please kindly wait patiently, your order is normal, please no worries.

As for any further questions, please kindly contact ticket service with luzh, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards”

"Shipping seemed to be very slow. So I even had to alarm the service about the package. They said it was on the way. Finally it arrived in a good condition."

"Good service, Very satisfied."

"I have not received my order and no answers to mails from DX."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, please understand free shipping method takes long for delivery.
Please kindly wait another one week, if you don't receive it one week later, please kindly contact our ticket service, we will confirm the address with you on ticket to protect your privacy, and give you the solutions to solve the problem, thanks.

Best Regards”

"Personally, I have always been surprised by the prices offered on DX.com, and also by the quality of the products. Since then, a lot of friends ordered on this website. So except one time where the the descrition lacked precision , I did not need to call for service.
Honestly , I recommend to all this site for good value / price. Sometime, delivery time has to be improved

"Good store. Attractive prices. Rapid response to requests from managers of the buyer. Very good!"

"The good: Great website, a lot of products to buy, in a variety of qualities and prices. You can almost everytime find what you wanna buy in here, and without leaving your home! best way to shop today..
You can write a review on a product (and earn a few cents), and read other people reviews, to help you choose.
I order many times from DX, and i had couple of bad products, i mean which didn't work at all. But DX handle it very good, offering me to get a refund, Compensation, or get an exchanges.
the bad: The delivery time is too long, at least to my country, Israel, even compare to other websites, like ebay, aliexpress...

Bottom line: I really recommend to try this website!

"Regularly order the goods . Great range , reasonable prices. Service and customer support at a high level - instant response and a sincere desire to help. I recommend it."

"Amazing price and customer service ! I love to order on DX.

"Do not use this site. Ships from China or another Asian place. I have not received my shipment after 45 days. You may be the lucky one to get yours in 7 days and I am bitter. Have had many things knowingly shipped from china, this one conceals it. Use eBay for a country near you for about the same price.Guess I should have ordered more, then there would be tracking. Even then, screw this.

Update: a reply to DX reply

I have a ticket open, it takes forever to get a response from customer service. According to your email traffic, my items Shipped 8/4/2014, It is 10/5/2014. I have asked for a refund and got a reply to verify the correct shipping address and to check the post office to see if they have it. I have done both and am waiting for a refund.

For anyone looking to buy, look at their response, please wait 2 months.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

Considering you don't receive this order till now, please kindly contact our ticket service to ask for help, we will reship or give you the refund for your order, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Apologize for any troubles we brought to you sincerely.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"i tried sending you email. called you to your New York and California numbers. well no answer. i got a mail that my items were shipped on august 13. well i haven't received it yet. its more than a month. if it is such a big company or site why don't you have a proper customer contact medium. my first order and this is really bad. well i thought i was the only one but there are many. I really hope you solve my problem as soon as possible. i can wait no longer. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for this order. We found your order is lower than $15, it was shipped without tracking number, please kindly understand order without tracking number takes 1-2 months for delivery, it means that the maxium shipping for your order is 2 months. So please be patient to wait another two weeks for your order, please contact our ticket service to check your address and give you the solution if you still don't receive this order till that time.

Thanks for your understanding and patience, no worries, we will help you to solve any problems.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"My opinion of DX (dealextreme) and it is a very good website.
with a wide range of parts, gadgets, and electronics. The very reasonable prices, free shipping free monitoring add to the attractiveness of this website.

One package they sent did not arrive. When I contacted DX, they responded quickly, indicating that the package had been sent back because it was refused by Canadian customs. DX readily refunded my money in the way of website credit for the items I did not receive.

A suggestion to DX: It would be helpful if they informed customers when they receive returned packages so we don't have to go searching.

I found customer service to be very responsive and friendly. The hardest part about contacting customer service is finding the information to contact them.

Overall, I hope DX continues the business because there is great value here.

DX did not ask me to write this review.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.