DealExtreme - Coupons

"I buy a few years and satisfied with everything, quite low price. It is important to understand that the parcel (buying from China or Hong Kong) is a normal post and they can not come for a few days, or it may postradat 'in shipment. Always able to solve all the questions in the customer service department, always get a refund. I could advise dx.com expand its range of products. Recently, for some reason very long considered my product reviews, why?"

"DX is very good to buy parthen yyou whatn to fix something i usually buy parts for fixing video games and the parts have a good quality and they are cheap, DX have a lot of cool and usefull gadgets this review was wrote with a mini wireless keyboard mouse combo that i bought here"

"Order came well packed, nothing broken, checked availability details only parcel was very long, about 2 months, but this is the wine of the postal office."

"I ordered a package a month ago and I still have not received it. The customer service keeps telling me to wait another week. My tracking number hasn't been updated and I am very disappointed on the slow service. Everyday I keep checking to see if my tracking number has been updated and I also check to see if they have responded to my ticket but they have done neither.

Update (7/23/14) : I had ordered a silver DS Lite. and it was very disappointing. I had been waiting over a month when I received it. When I got it the box was damaged. When I opened it I inspected it to see any flaws. I had sadly found many. I paid originally $59.99 and the price was cut twice in the same month to $47.99. They had sent it at the wrong time and made me wait an extra ten days for it. And I would have been happy if it weren't for the flaws. I would recommend ordering from somewhere else if you plan on playing as soon as you can.

Pros:
It works with Nintendo DS games just fine.

Cons:
The photo is inaccurate, when you open it silver not black.
The box was badly damaged.
The system has some scratches.
The buttons get stuck.
The refurbished job was done poorly.
The contact points were not cleaned.
The shell of the system is not flush.
The stylus grinds across its holder.
Delivery takes more than a month.
Customer service makes you wait and they keep saying please wait another week.
Tracking information updates slowly or not at all.
The speakers seem to be weak.
The system seems to almost break apart and the hinge seems to almost crack.
I would highly recommend avoiding this site and order from somewhere else such as Ebay or Amazon because they would be both faster and cheaper.

SKU: 21499

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-04-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, free shipping method takes long time to ship packages.
Sorry for the inconvenience that you received the defective item, please don't worry we will solve the problem, we will reship you a new one or give you the money back, but you need to contact our after-sale service, please ask help about the defective item from https://cs.dx.com/ticket/After, please send us the photos of the item you received, we need to check the problem on this item and give you solution steps by steps, thanks.

DX Team”

"Great shop with extremely good assortment of gadgets. With good customer service too."

"Are you kidding me. Never again. You have the worst run business. I would give no stars if I could."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long delivery for this order.
Please kindly understand that the long delivery time is caused to cheap order, this order is lower than $15 so it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months, 2 months is the maxium shipping time for order without tracking number. And your order was shipped on 9th Jun,e, we need you to wait more days.

And in ticket we promised you that if you still have not received it after 5 more days, we will confirm the address with you and resend or refund you, please don't worry, we will solve your problem.

DX Team”

"Each order on DX was always correctly carried out. Even in case of problem with my orders, DX customer service often suggest an acceptable compromise (replacement or credit money)"

"Well, generally speaking, don't waste your time here.
I ordered an underwater camera in Feb for a trip in Apr. And the order hardly made it. It took more than a month!!
I've never experienced such a long delivery time.
OK, we board the cruise and found the underwater camera sold on the ship is even cheaper than this.
The "underwater" camera broke as soon as it got into water >.<
I came back and asked for refund. They asked for pics of the ruined product. WTH, who would take a black-water-dripping junk back home!? Well, they said there is nothing we can do then. Even no store credit offered. That's it.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconveniences, we found you had a ticket for the defective item, but you didn't send us the photos, we can't check any defective place on this item. We asked you to send us the photos we need to prove the defective item, but we didn't get your reply from April.

Now 3 months has passed, the ticket was closed automatically. We will solve your problem but please understand we need your cooperation. As for the shipping time, free shipping method takes 3-4 weeks normally, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"very good website. if you want french website go to www.deal-extreme.fr"

"So far, pretty bad experience. Ordered the products in end of May, and still have not received it. Stuck in Malaysia for all I know. Opened a ticket, sent a comment last week but still no answer back. I asked for a refund....
Two months for an order ????? come on people. This is unbelievable.. Plus too many of the complains are of the same type... Do something or else you'll lose business!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Many packages are delayed to be delivered due to the security issues, we will contact you and give you further help about your order via email, please check and confirm.

Please don't worry, we will solve your problem, you will not lose your money, thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Well, I was expecting a lot. I had ordered a nice phone, and was waiting for it to arrive. Behold, the phone was not in the package. I immediately created a ticket, and after waiting for a while and offering reasons why I couldn't provide proof they were asking for because things go differently in the Netherlands , I had had enough. And now, I'm writing this review. Notion must be made that the deliviry was spot on within the ten days and that the service was decent as well. It's just the lack of urgency and ME STILL NOT HAVING ANYTHING that's bothering me. I would have loved to have known how the resending would work but I don't. I'm probably going to ask for a refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

Sorry for your problem.
We did ship all the parts for the item you bought, please confirm this package was not be opened before you received it, please send us the photos of the package you received, we need to check the weight for the package. Please kindly contact your local customs to know whether they took the phone or batteries away.

We will follow it up on you via email, please keep in touch with us, we will solve your problem.

DX Team”

"Every thing is Ok. Buying process and Support Answer is good. Some times we have a long shipping delay, but it is normal due to long distance. Thank You. Wanderley"

"The product alway comes as you ordered, if there is any problem they will quickly answer it. and you won´t get disappointed."

"Demora mas chega perfeitamente"

"Ordered in May, goods never arrived, given a tracking number which never updates, each request for refund met with response to wait another 7 days, after time passed, same request back to wait, been over two months and still no refund!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Your order is delayed to be delivered due to the securtiy issues in local customs, but please don't worry, we used tracking number and found it is on the way.
We will keep in touch with you via email, please continue to contact with us, your problem will be solved, thanks.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.