DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10

"Make four years that I buy in dx.com, the dx.com is the best shop on the Internet to buy. I received a few bucks products, some products with defects, but the satisfaction good service of dx.com overcomes all."

"I bought some produtcs and they don't arrived after 5 months, so i contacted the DX to now what happend and their treitment was very good and they send again the products for me.

Thanks DX!

"I´am pretty satisfied with DX services. My 10400 Mah external batery for smart phones works properly.
But my head ledlamp still doesnt arrived to me :/

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-11-2015

“Dear Mrkvous1,
The item 223482(1) has been split in the second package RS2*****2800NL.
please track it on http://www.17track.net/en/.
Here it is:
2015-03-11 00:00

The consignment was sent to the Czech Republic.
It is still in transit.

"Hello everyone,

well, the first experience was bad, because my package was lost although I contact them and they send my a new package.

the bad thing is i will wait one month.
the good thing is I didn't lose my money

"148466 cantidad 02
A23 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.2 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black..
todo muy bien ok.

ENIO BRAVO

"Good site all Experiences was good"

"Hi,buy in this shop without any kind of problem, I recommend it, now I'm back to buy the deal and good product.Good store for mi"

"I have problem with only one order. As you can see it was around New Year holidays so I can understand after three monts of corespondence with DX they tell me that may package is "lost in transit" and they offer full refund. I have more then 10 orders on DX.com and this is the first that I have problem with.
Regarding the delivery time on average its from 30 to 50 days. Some goods they dont have on stock and that can be a problem as you can wait for 10 to 30 days for shipment. Overall not bad but can be beter.

"Dx is a good place for shopping some cheap gadgets and gifts. Not all the items that you but there are of good quality but dx.com will refund or resend the item if it is proven defective or broken on arrival or even missing in mail. "

"It used to be nice before they introduced the security check where I have to send them a photo of my credit card, ID, driver's license, etc.
I am not feeling comfortable with this, especially considering the fact they have lost customers' personal data before.
I don't want to discover one day there's a company somewhere in China registered under my name, and I am not buying their story about "we just want to make shopping safer for you". Making it safer is bank's/PayPal's job.
Oh, you PROMISE not to expose my personal data to third party? Good, a PROMISE is all I need when I am giving you my credit card info, ID and driver's license, a promise is sufficient.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-11-2015

“Dear Eihwaz,
Sorry but please keep objective.
We promise we never expose customer private information to the third party.
Please understand, to prevent those lawbreakers to make orders with stolen cards and to ensure every tracsaction is legal,we would require our customer to provide us with necessary materials. Most of our customers have cooperated with us in this case.
We just checked your order has been cancelled and refunded last year.
If you have anything else,please contact our online customer service.

DX”

"After 21 working days i contacted dx.com that I never received my merchandise. They said they needed a week to 'track' the package. the package HAS NO TRACKING. But they asked me to wait a week.

I contacted them after 2 weeks, and they had done NOTHING. They asked me to wait for another week. After the week, they have not done ANYTHING, and they asked me to wait another week. Scum bag LYING bastards.

They are just LYING TO ME, hoping I will just give up. it's been EIGHT WEEKS since I was notified the merchandise was allegedly shipped. I don't know what happened to the merchandise. I certainly never got it.

Reply to DX.COM: I have received NO REFUND. I TOLD DX.COM that I wanted the merchandized reshipped. That I DIDN'T WANT A REFUND. I WENT AROUND AND AROUND WITH THEM ABOUT THIS. ALL I WANT IS THE MERCHANDISE I PAID FOR.

Now they are lying about the refund. i JUST got off the phone with my credit card company. No credit has been issued.

You see how they take the easy way out. They just LIE about it, and SAY they issued a 'refund', when I TOLD THEM I didn't WANT a refund.
I JUST WANT THE MERCHANDISE I PAID FOR. No less, and no more. Seems simple, doesn't it? It would be, if I was dealing with an HONEST company.

It's now been two MONTHS since I placed this order. The imbeciles at dx.com first claimed they can track this package, which has NO TRACKING NUMBER, using an 'offline method'. Just another LIE, OBVIOUSLY.

THEN they said they had to CHECK THE WAREHOUSE. For WHAT? To see if they EVER had these batteries in stock? Just another LIE.

THEN, yet again, they tried to claim that they had 'already issued' a refund. I called my credit card company 15 minutes ago. No credit has been given. Just another LIE from them. As usual.

“Dear g.gandalf,
SORRY,WE ARE NOT LYING TO YOU.
Since your order is without tracking number,it often takes longer time than the ones with tracking code.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to recieve the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.

DX”

"Not only was I given the wrong number & told in an email that my payment didn't go through even though on my bank statement I had been charged. So I spoke to Customer Service & eventually got the right order number by giving them the Paypal trans. ID. This order number had been shipped on the 14th of Jan 2014. I waited until 7 weeks before I contacted them again asking where it was & I was given a link to open a ticket. Which *surprise surprise* did nothing until I opened a dispute with Paypal, then I got a response fairly quickly. Coincidence? I think not. I was told to wait another 10 days. Um, no thankyou. In 7 days it will have been a WHOLE TWO MONTHS since it was supposedly shipped. That's ridiculous. I won't ever be ordering from here again & am thankful that it was ordered through Paypal otherwise I'm sure I would've been ripped off."

“Dear meljayne14,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your paypal account.

DX Team”

"Hello Everyone,

I Had a very bad experience With Dx.com,
after Payment with paypal i received a mail asking a whole lot of informations,

* a screen of my paypal account
* a photo of My ID Card
* a Photo of my Credit Card

At first I thought it was A or A Phishing attempt, but no it was real !!

Just Read Paypal Rules Dx.com ; you Can NOT ask for that informations, Paypal does that for You, did I ask for you private informations??
Do you know that with that kind of informations DX.com can take over your paypal account?? any time it see fits, and any other account on the net to be honest!

Did you know that even if Dx.com doesn't really want to do that, someday it may be hacked and all that Private Informations will Be in Bad Hands or Public?

I totally reject your request,
It is a clear attempt on my private life!
Not only that but it may even be considered as a phishing attempt,
Those informations can be enough to take over any of my accounts,

The main reason of using PayPal is to not communicate such informations,

Paypal had verified my identity few times already and it provides protection for both seller and buyer,
And you wanting to have even more informations is at the very least selfish!

I am Very angry at this Kind of Behaviour and i WILL Militate to stop it.
You can send me the orders i PAID for or make me a refund and i will buy everything elsewhere.

Thank you for your Understanding.

P. S: i only heard the word "cooperation" you used in your mail in Hollywood films and it is said by hostage takers and Evil Cops.

“Dear Shizukoz,
We are sincerely sorry for what you have been through.
We just want you know the verification process is required out of security reasons regarding every order paid by credit card and paypal.
And we think this is by all means understandable.
Most of our customers have cooperated with us in this case.

We promise we would never expose your information to the third party.

Hope you can understand.

DX”

"Unacceptable order delay. DX does not meet their promised terms.
I purchased 3 Lenovo mobile phones on February 10th. Payment was processed on February13th. To receive the items ASAP, I selected “expedited shipment” ($19.98). The expected delivery should have taken place no later than February 20th.
DX sent notification reporting “completed shipment” on Feb 17th. The shipment data supplied by DX (DHL Express) had an invalid waybill number, so there was no option to do tracking. The DX web page for questions was not available for several days, and then the Chinese New Year celebration took place.
On March 3rd, DX sent a new email, supplying a new Waybill, this time is a valid number, and I can track in DHL Express site. But DHL says that even though they gave a waybill number, DX has no yet supplied the package.
When contacting customer service at DX, I get nothing different that a “you have to wait” answer. This is the worse experience I ever had e-shopping. First and last deal with DX

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Dear karachijac,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
This delay was caused by Chinese traditional Spring Festival holiday.
DHL company stopped to work since from Feb.14th and it restarted working until Feb.27th.
Could you please wait patiently?
If you have anything else,please contact us again.

DX”

"I ordered a small electronics from DealExtreme. Price was reasonable, but their shipping is horrible. It has been more than a month and I did not get the item yet. They says that it is still in transit! Avoid this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Dear ChanK,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Your order was shipped by NL POST on 2/4/2015 8:12:14 PM.
NL post stopped to work since from Feb.15th and it restarted working until Feb.26th.
I tracked your package on http://www.17track.net/en/
Here is the tracking information:
2015-03-03 01:03
The item is on transport to the country of destination

BR,

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.