Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

Satisfied

"Bought many things recently and satisfied with the results. Prices are fair, items are as described but service is a bit slow. Anyway i will rate 9/10 "

Cheap and fast

"DX has almost the cheapest products available on Internet. It provides a good tracking system, and an excellent customer attention. Recommended!"

Exellent

"DX have always been very correct and their staff is top notch professional.
The articles are very well represented.
Every problem is solved fast, easy and in favor of the customer.
My experience with DX has always been excellent.
Recommended 100%.

2017-03-22

Excellent products and fair prices

"I am a DX customer from several years, since that, every experience with shopping it was pleasant. All thing that I bought was delivered within the delivery time and all products are really reliable. I´ve deeply recommend this site for my family and friends, so, make your shopping with confidence and enjoy the goods."

Excellent service and reliable

"Ordered several times and never had any problems. Always got my items before the expected date and always got the correct items. Customer service is top notch. Would recommend to anyone. "

Sao Paulo, SP, Bazil

Very Good and Reliable!

"I buy several itens in DX.Com, end all times I am very satisfied with him. Good products and rapid shipment. Recommend! "

Good Experience

"As almost all sites selling products from China shipping is slow but at least the tracking offered by dx is better than most (for products over $ 20).

In the end I received the products intact and without problems and within the deadline.

I have already made several purchases with them and will continue to do so.

Dx the best shop

"Excellent work!!! I've never had a problem with DX. Quality of goods is always excellent. Real stock and sales. Not a single refund. "

Correct shipment

"The ordered item has been arrived relatively quickly and in good condition."

Led bulbs arrived from DX

"I have overall a positive experience with DX. I have mostly ordered led bulbs and phone covers. The quality is satisfactory for the price, only thing that I do not like is the shipping time, it is at least three weeks, sometimes more than a month. Good thing is when I am not satisfied with the product or it arrives broken I am offered full or partial refund."

Awful support

"If you shop on sites like this, you'll eventually come in contact with customer support. When you do, you'll wish you had never bought a single thing from DX or Volumerate.
It will take on average 1 or 2 weeks for them to respond to your support tickets, often with a silly comment or suggestion. It feels like they are wasting your time.

“Dear mainframecn,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Tickets were backlogged. If you want us to handle your case urgently, please feel free to contact us by livechat. We are always here for you. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2017-03-21

It's my favorite for ages

"For years I've been using Dx for finding electronic accesoires that you cannot easily find in Europe. They have a huge selection and competitively priced.
I would recommend this site to anyone looking for good bargains.

DX Shopping and their Repesntatives

"DX shopping is good and good items with cheap prices are available. I have multiple orders out of which partial delivery is available and waiting for the remaining even agreed time is passed but we are not in a position to get any positive response. ticket is responded after many days.
While taking order it is mentioned 7 to 10 days.
I order by 3rd Feb, payment is cleared by 8th Feb. Total 42 calendar days passed after payment received and i am still waiting for shipment and more two orders in queue. My one item is refunded back as its no more available even when i order it was not sold out.

Very very disappointing.

“Dear kurtashi,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your items were shipped with six packages. There is no tracking number for 195487 452695 as the partial shipment is less than $8. It might take longer for the delivery. Your ticket has been replied. If you won't get them, you can get back to us via ticket 794CA0B3481645D5AF1226B61EEA184B. We will follow up your case there. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

2017-03-20

good deal but not that extreme :)

"the price here is lower than another online store but i can found the cheapest one,
bought the item here because another store didn't support payment with pay pal

the price match just for accessories, i tell them the another online store that sell with lower price
but no response

“Dear bongbongbong,

Thanks for your support with DX.

We do check all price match requests. It might take us some time to process your request. If you want to learn more about the process, you can contact us by livechat or ticket and tell us the details. We will check the case for you. Thanks.

Ótimo site

"Sempre entrega tudo perfeitamente."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.