DealExtreme - Coupons

"I am using DX for quite sometime now and I very pleased from their services.
The quality is not always the best one but for the price you pay it is OK.
Furthermore, I had a case in which the product was defective, they replaced it and sent a new one on the spot.

"Promptly replied to my requests whenever issues came up with my orders. Trustable, great prices from China. Takes a while to arrive, though."

"The better one! Here you can find anything at the lowest price. Send to Brazil! "

"Very quick delivery, very nice customer service and friendly. Helps you very quick and a problem is solved within a minute. Good gadgets for the right price.

"I purchased a Rechargeable CR123A Battery. cheap price and very good quality. fast shipping. I buy there every time and their service is excellent. Recommend!"

"Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

VERY GOOD

"I've been a customer on DX since early 2010 and I always return. They have a wide selection of items, good prices and great customer service. I had a few orders not arriving and a few items faulty, but they would always give me the option of sending again or refunding."

"Ich bin leider gar nicht zufrieden mit DXDealextrem. Ich habe eine Bluethoot-Brille mit MP3 Plaxer bestellt. Erstens musste ich zwei Wochen warten bis zur Lieferung. Als die Brille dann ankam, konnte der Computer die Brille nicht erkennen. Offensichtlich basiert die Brille auf treiber aus Windows 98, die nicht mehr erhältlich sind. Die Servicenummer aus der Schweiz ist nicht erreichbar, der Livechat funktioniert auch nicht. Eine Meldung per Mail wurde bis jetzt nach über einer Woche nicht beantwortet."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any troubles we brought to you. We found you received this package on 2nd September.
As you mentioned you can't use this item correctly, we need the photos of the item you received, we will check further for this item and solve your problem in ticket service, please kindly keep in touch with us about the problem via ticket, we sent you an email about the problem to follow it up, thanks.

DX Team”

"i am so dissapointed form this site..., i buy an item on this site,i pay this order,and them send to me from the paypal that the item is shipped and give to me a tracking number,i think that ok its almost done,but.....but when i search for the tracking number there are no results,i see that everyday but the same thing ,no result error ,,and i try to cumunicate with them but their chat is off always"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

“Dear Customer,

Thanks for your buying from our site.
We found your order 140902001044976418 was shipped on 9/3/2014, but please no worries, tracking number cannot be tracked anywhere for order, it only can be updated when package arrives in some place.
Normally free shipping method takes 3-4 weeks for delivery, please just wait patiently and close the dispute on this order, or it will be unormal. Thanks in advance.

DX Team”

"I am waiting for my order for almost a year. There is still no sign of it. I wrote a ticket, and recieved a answer several months later with just a silly excuse. Severla times I try to connect throu the livechat and the stuff was very rude and unhelpfull. My advice - use other web sites."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for your problem, as you mentioned this order was placed nearly one year ago, you contacted us about this order too late to check with post office, post office is hard to find useful information about your order, this order was placed long time ago. :(

We can't find the ticket service for this order, you didn't contact us to complain about this order untill now, please contact our ticket service to get further help, thanks a lot.

Best Regard
DX Team”

"DealExtreme mailed me to write a review. Here we go:

After receiving several orders without any fault, everything starts a delayed order. Orders came in 3-4 weeks, not that bad at all.

That faulty order:
It's been more than 3 months, still I am trying to receive my order.

If I cancel my order, it will last more than a month to get my cash back.

General Opinion:
I got 20 or more products from dX.

2of20 products are not described correctly.

1of20 products is trash. Throwing away is more efficient from trying to get refund with that extra slow ticket system.

Ticket system can drive you mad, it's slow slow slow. System is waiting for your death instead of answering. Okey, he's not dead, let's answer.

Final thoughts:
dX is not a e-commerce site, it's a lottery site. If you're lucky you get your order. If you're not lucky, you get headache.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconveniences, but we found your problem on this order was solved early.
We give you the money as store credits into your DX account, the full price you paid on this order. And we found you used the store credit to place a new order in August.

Sorry for any troubles we brought to you, we try to make every efforts to serve for customers, thanks for your support.

DX Team”

"My first order on DX.com was made in 03/2009.

They have a very big and nice collection of things, and hard to find items. They have very good price, with free shipping.

Every order I made (more than 500) I got the item, or if not received (lost by shipping company) they would give me store credit or reship the item.

The only real problem is the delay to delivery to Brazil, but I know that is shipping´s company fault, not DX.

Thank you DX!

"Delivery to Bosnia and Herzegovina, can be a very slow sometimes. Shipment is come aproksimattly for 20-25 working days. Sometimes the shipment is lost in transport but DX stuff are very fast in trying to find solution for coustomer, either in resending shipment or on some other ways.
I can recommend this seller to everyone.

""Please wait in patience and take it easy. " That's the only answer they give.
No package, no money back, no real answer.

“Dear Customer,

We apologize to keep you waiting long for this order. We need to confirm the address on this order and check it with post office, please don't worry, we will solve your problem.

After we check this order with post office, we will reship or give you the refund on this order, please kindly keep in touch with us via the email. Thanks.

DX Team”

"I bought various items on the dx.com and are very satisfied with the products, service and reliability."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.