DealExtreme - Coupons

"Hi there.

I'm a DX client for about 6 - 7 months now. In this time I ordered lost of items from them (more then 20), using air mail and express delivery.

Almost everytime I receive all the items, with a few complains here and there.

The thing is, I think they (costumer service) lie sometimes and I don't know why. That's a terrible pratice.

For example (not a real example, is just an example to make my point across): I order something on January 10th. It's one of they MVP services (shipment sent it 24 hours and it takes 7 to 10 working days to reach you.

What happens A LOT is: On January 11th (one day after the order) they send me an e-mail telling me that: "We're glad to inform you that your order ****** has just been fulfilled and shipped on [ **DATE*** ]. It's now on the way to your destination."

But the traking number DOESN'T WORK. I contacted them and they tell me It will work in a 3 - 4 days. Then... sometimes 5 days latter (or more) they send me another e-mail:

"We’re writing to inform you that the package [ from your order ****** has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services.

We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order is sent to you as soon as possible.

Here is the new package tracking number *******."

The strange thing is, this time the traking number ALWAYS WORK in the same day that the e-mail in sent, no "it will work in a 3 - 4 days" needed this time around.

And DHL information always as information about the date that the item was shipped, is not the day they tell me it was.

Now I'm having issues with one of my last orders. Samething.

They 90% deliver the items. Sometimes they don't. One time I had to use paypal dispute to have a solution. Sometimes delivery takes a lot more time then they say. So, i will stop shopping with them because of the delays in delivery and the lies. If they don't lie about it I would be cool as long as they tell me the true that it will delayed.

If you can wait long for you express shipments than i supose no problem. If you can't I wouldn't recomend using dx.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

“Dear shopeddy,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We don't lie to any customer.
1. Whether the tracking number can be tracked or not,doesn't depends on us but the post office.
The post office often update their online infomation in 1-3 working days after shipment.

2. Due to strict custom security check policy,sometimes we have to switch the shipping channels to make sure all packages can arrive at the destination safe and sound.
Hope you can understand. I have checked your order 150113001016141131,everything is normal now.
If you have anything else,pls contact our live chat or ticket service.

DX Team”

"Ordered $9.00 worth of items on 7/22/2014 and I am STILL waiting for them. They claim to have reshipped the items but I have gotten NADA!!!! I asked them to reship and the customer NO-Service person didn't "Get it". Don't buy from these guys they are a ripoff."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

“Dear kojack1065,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Actually we have reshipped your order on 12/15/2014 8:32:22 PM.
It normally takes about 2-6 weeks or more.
Could you pls wait patiently for the package?
Thanks for your patience in advance.

BTW,I will create a new ticket for you to follow up this order.

DX Team”

"I have bought a lot of things and I have altogether good experience. Price is very low, shipping takes time, but all arrived. For small electronics is it good shop."

"Ordered an item. Waited... waited some more and after i contacted them asking to cancell my order it was suddenly in stock and they would send it immediatly.
Got the wrong item, contacted them: nothing. opened a claim with paypal and suddenly they responded. Send it back and recieved again the wrong item...
Never order at dealextreme!!

P.s.
I recieved an question from DX.com (see below) to open a ticket.
I already had opened one and still didn't recieve an answer... im still waiting.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

“Dear jopie,
Sorry,this might be caused by untrustworthy suppliers.
Could you pls file a ticket here https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Aftersales.Wrong?
Pls tell me more details.

DX Team”

"If you have any problem with your order, you can email them and can be sure they will do their best to solve it. I recommend DX to anyone without hesitation. "

"love it
shipping takes a super long time
but its so cheap and easy

"281268 JSZ Bike Brake Shifter Cable Wires - Silver (2 PCS) 1
304066 OULAIOU Bicycle Explosion-proof Glasses / Outdoor / Sun Glasses - Transparent + Black
ordered bike products and all were as described and work well

"DX is a good site for those who have time to wait for the delivery and want to buy at low price."

"I've been a customer on DX for at least 10 years, and I can tell that everytime I need something - a gadget, a toy, an accessory, I look it up on DX. The price is amazing, the service is excellent. Since I live in Brazil it takes some time for the goods to arrive, but as long as they have tracking I always receive them."

"I am completely satisfied with the customer service due to a problem of delivery, my last order, fast tracking and courteous."

"Excellent service support, best I have ever had.
Shipping always takes longer than informed in the order status; perhaps the standard shipping statement should be updated to bring the customer expectation closer to reality.

Thanks.

"Very decent shop. This is my first shopping experience from China, and the store became a great start)
Huge selection, good packaging, timely delivery enough (especially considering it's free). For about 6 orders made and there is no limit)

"Nice items,good service and good prices.
Service is very good. Defective parts are exchanged in short time without any problem.

"DX.com is the best! great service, cheap products but also good quality! And they are improving their service every day!"

"Great service, and fast dispatching of items. I made more than 20 orders, and all of them arrived in great conditions. One of the items I received stopped working within 1 week, and the staff were very cooperative and re-shipped a new item with no extra charge. Prices in DX are slightly more expensive than ebay, but in case of trouble, DX is way more cooperative, reliable and flexible, so most of the time I choose to pay the extra cents."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.