DealExtreme - Coupons

"Do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DealExtreme - DX!!! THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTIST!! I ORDERED MY DVR DEVICE MONTHS AGO AND THEY SENT ME AN INCOMPLETE DVR THAT DESPITE ME ADDING THE MISSING PARTS, IT STILL DID NOT WORK. I HAVE MADE NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THEM AND ALL THEY DO IS GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND. THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM!! I AM LAUNCHING A CAMPAIGN TO INFORM PEOPLE OF DealExtreme HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE DealExtreme Are Thieves https://www.facebook.com/pages/DealExtreme-Are-Thieves/103354763081603

CESAR FUENTEZ

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Please calm down, we are sorry for the defective item firstly, but we will take the responsiblity for the defective item, we promised you taht we will reship you a new one or give you the money back.
Please kindly cooperate with us to return the defective item back to us, but as we know that you don't return the item back, we need to see the provements for the returned package, such as receipt, the photo copies for the receipt from your post office, and also the tracking number, after we confirm that you return the item back, we will give you new replacement or give you the money, please keep in touch with us in your ticket and return the item back, thanks a lot.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"I made several orders which were shipped without problems except one.
Product arrived incomplete, package was open and damaged, etc... (I was not lucky this time)
What you may want to know, DX don't offer a full refund, to get the missing parts, they have to re-order the products. After 4 months, I'm still waiting...
You may also note that DX is selecting the reviews, bad review are sensored.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, as for the damaged package, maybe it was caused during long shipment.
From the ticket service we found you missed 1 x AC power adapter, please check Ticket Reference Number: 5A53087BA54D4C2DBE0C944178AD5A9C , we gave you the solution that we will give you some money as compensation for this missing power adapter, please kindly keep in touch with us there, we will also follow it up via email and solve your problem, we will meed you needs, sorry for the troubles again.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"Great service, cheap products and overall good product qualities. Never had problems. Very good customer service. My only problem is Brazil's Post Mail, with a very slow for delivering, but not related with DX."

"I ordered two solar cars. 25 days later, I received them but one didn't work. I wrote an e-mail to DX.com and they sent me other car for free. "

"I like the products of DX. Never got problems with delivery. Shipping could be faster but for the prices its ok to wait a few days longer."

"I'm satisfied with prices and they send item rather fast, but I had some problems with tracking number and it was a bit difficult to make a ticket about it. Unfortunately, they don't give e-mail for contact, or I didn't find one."

"I bought a lot of goods from 1 usd to 300 usd and each time came around 20 days. If the goods must complain, so it's no problem too, intended to ensure on-line chat, where they react immediately to questions and complaints team is also very fast and always not satisfied solutions to both strany.Jsem this trade very satisfied and prices are unrivaled."

"Good shopping experience.
Very good prices and, depend of the shipment metod, no much time to delivery.
Customer service (on live chat) solved my questions very fast and clear.

"Decent customer service. Maybe a little slow but they always get back to you. Had a DOA item and they dealt with it great."

"I have used DealExtreme for over five years. I quickly adapted to the fact that their items can sometimes take eight or nine weeks to arrive, and simply made sure that I ordered items that were not urgent. From dozens of orders, the occasional one failed to show up within ten weeks, and their customer services immediately resent the same SKU as soon as I contacted them. All was well...

...until this year. For some reason they have started using "Malaysia Post" (DX are not in Malaysia; I am not in Malaysia). Using Malaysia Post (let's call them MalPost) seems to have the same effect as flinging the packages into a black hole. They've simply stopped arriving.

No problem. Ask for them to be resent, right?

Customer services this year has been brilliant. Absolutely incredible. As long as all you need is someone to respond in broken English "please wait some time" again and again and again, they are PERFECT. If, on the other hand, you actually need some, y'know, SERVICE, then you're out of luck.

Perhaps the DX.com forums can help? Nope. It seems that if you say anything bad about DX.com on the feedback forums, you are immediately trolled by a small (but overwhelmingly pathetic) mob of unemployed freaks, who depend on their six dollars of DX.com affiliate credit each month to such a great extent that they virtually live to ridicule anyone who suggests that DX.com could possibly bear responsibility for DX.com packages failing to arrive with their customers. It seems that the actual DealExtreme staff even encourage this incredibly offensive barrage of educationally-subnormal jibes and logic that would stump even The Riddler from the 1960s Batman TV show.

tl;dr - DX.com bad bad

"una excelente manera de comprar cosas a un bajo costo, deberian mejorar las actualizaciones en el sentido de la disponibilidad real de los productos y asi poder despachar las ordenes de pedido en forma completa y en un solo envio; no en forma parcial."

"Great service. Good quality for great price. Service for customer issue is outstanding. Negative is the waiting time for the goods to arrive to your destination."

"If you're prepared to bide your time and wait for it, buying from DealExtreme is a great experience.
Pay a little extra for tracked shipping, and you can keep an eye on your shipment.
Been buying from them for literally years now.

"I am ordering from DX every month. They have nice high quality gadgets with low prices. My favorite eshop. Eshop is really clear and fast."

"I have used DealExtreme a few times and have generally been pleased with their service. However of recent their quality of shipping has decreased which has left some items in orders not being delivered. In saying this DX has responded very well and have dealt with the complaint in an efficient manner.
Prices for items are very cheap and the range is extensive.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.