Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.62/10 5.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

2015-12-30

"I love DX.com! I buy their stuff regularly. It's often surprisingly good quality. Sometimes it's not that good, but then again, at those prices! Very cheap. It takes a while to arrive, but it's still worth it, because it's so friggin' cheap. And if anything is wrong with the shipment, they diligently fix it. "

2015-12-28

"DX siempre ha respondido perfectamente! Tuve inconvenientes en recibir algunas órdenes, pero estimo que son problemas del correo postal de mi país (Argentina) Dx siempre respondió a mis consultas de excelente manera."

2015-12-23

"I'm giving 1 star only because of an issue which has bothered me constantly while shipping on DX. Their product availability and shipping. I have bought several times products by choosing express DHL shipping. In all occasions without exeption, because the product was not readily available, DX has delayed shipping up to 20 calendar days. This makes it kind of pointless choosing express shipping. What good is it paying $50 for express shipping when they ship it 3 weeks later. They should fix this immediately. Their customer service is very good though and after contacting them they have changed order status to priority and shipped a couple od days later. However I think this should be done automatically if a customer is willing to oay $50 or $40 for shipping only.
Therefore 1 star only... because they intentionally mislead you to believe the products are in stock when they are not.

This review was modified by AdrianKO on December 23 2015 01:51:38 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-23-2015

“Dear AdrianKO,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Delivery time is different from handling time before shipment.
Before shipment,we often need 7-10 working days to collect items from suppliers. Since you bought 125 units of 385895, our stock is not enough. Besides, you unticked the option" ship avaialble ones first" , we have to send all items in one package when all came to our warehouse.
This is the reason why it took longer time than normal.
Sorry again. We are striving to make it better.
Have a nice day and Merry Xmas!

2015-12-22

"the product was not working upon receiving but item was re send so in general i am satisfied but i think the packaging should be better "

This review was modified by yosi123 on December 22 2015 02:59:44 AM

2015-12-20

"Hallo, ich habe eine Computerplatine gekauft, die wurde nur in einer Tüte! versendet, und kam natürlich nicht heile bei mir an. Man bot mir einen Ersatz an, worauf ich mich sehr freute. Da gab es später beim Versand ein Problem mit einer Batterie, worauf mir dann gesagt wurde es gibt keinen Ersatz bitte wieder zurück schicken. Ich mache dies aber nicht weil ich nicht glaube das die an kommt. Auch bin ich der Meinung, wer sich so dumm beim versenden anstellt sollte doch bitte mal an die Zufriedenheitsgarantie aus der Werbung denken. Hier kaufe ich nie wieder, 2 Sterne gebe ich für den doch schnellen Versand und den schnellen schriftlichen Service. Ansonsten Daumen runter. MfG A.Richter."

This review was modified by Alexander1967 on December 20 2015 11:23:33 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-20-2015

“Dear Alexander1967,
We feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Frankly speaking,it is hard to collect the single accessory of item from suppliers as they prefer to sell the whole set of items.
Right now would you like us to send back the defective item for refund or store credit refund?
About the postage,if it is less than 35% of the defective item(s) value and less than $40, we will cover the actual postage according to the shipping receipt you provided.
At the same time,we can refund the item price until we get the item.
It would be appreciated if you can reply us in the ticket#B910FCCA3B414489B72A0BE128304126.
Thanks for your understanding.

2015-12-18

"In all of my dealings with DealExtreme I have not been able to fault their product range or their prompt manner in which my orders have been filled and shipped.

The shipping time to Australia can be a long wait However this is not the fault of the DealExtreme Team

This review was modified by Razza1 on December 18 2015 02:28:56 AM

2015-12-17

"De la navigation au choix des produits en passant par le prix : rien a redire.
Le contact avec le SAV est tres professionnel et ne manque pas de reactivite et de convivalite.

Les delais de livraison sont long mais conforme a ce qui est annonce.

A recommander

This review was modified by labrute57 on December 17 2015 03:25:44 AM

2015-12-17

"DX has a great choice of all kinds of gadgets, although the quality of the products isn't always clear. But the prices are so low that it's well worth taking a chance!
And they are providing good service when you're not satisfied.

This review was modified by paulsand on December 17 2015 03:24:25 AM

2015-12-17

"Warranty issue with flashlight. Sended a request (filled in the form) with a picture. I had a very fast reply and got the Flashlight replaced. So: Good company, good prices and good service!!"

2015-12-15

"Worst experience of my life.

I have ordered a Basic Common GoPro Outdoor Sports Kit in 1.XIII.2015 . When the package arrived, it missed 2 components. I contacted customer service and they told me to resend the package and they will send a new one and they will refund me the shipping fees. I payd 28USD shipping fee and they refunded 20UDS but this was not my biggest problem.
When the new package arrived... it was missing ... the same items.. so i contacted them again,asking if they could send the missing items. They refused and told me to send the package back and ask for a refund.
So i sent it back. payd another 28USD shipping fee.... BUT NOW they wont refund my shipping fee nor the product. They are telling me that they want me to make a PayPall account and do a refund there ( and since there is a problem with theyr returning policy on PayPall, i refused)

NOW they are not replying me . So i`m contacting the authorities and will take legal steps to get my Full refund, both tax fees and autornies fees (if it comes to this).

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE THIEVES!!! EVER!!!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-15-2015

“Dear Trailblazer1,
We are sorry for what you've been through,but there must be some misunderstanding.
First of all, regarding the shipping fee for first returning, pls get to know our returning policy here:
Return shipping fee: less than 35% of the item(s) value and less than $40, we will cover the actual postage according to the shipping receipt you provided;{ $59.41 * 0.35 = $20.79 } .

Secondly, as for the second returning postage,we clearly stated in the ticket we are willing to cover it, that is to say, for item price and postage in total, we will refund you $87.41. However,due to the shortcomings of our current operating system, if the real refund amount is more than the one you paid,we are unable to refund directly to your credit card via our system.
We can transfer money to your paypal account if you're willing to create a paypal account.

Last, about this item,we have contacted our Purchasing Department to intensify quality check.
Hope you can open a paypal account and then tell us in the ticket#9E8E5646BC3648F685E39846B21AE351,so that we can refund you as soon as possible.

2015-12-12

"The product range of this shop and the online store look very good.
But that is all.
Once ordered and payed a product, the good looking is over!
After one week no shipment, no Information, once shippt you get a tracking no which is not known by the forwarder.
If you want to contact the shop you get the next Problem: live Chat not avaliable, no contact email adress avaliable. hundreds of >FAQ answeres whíche do not help at all....
very dissapointing.
Please order only if you have much, much time to wait for your goods....

This review was modified by wokuhard on December 12 2015 05:24:15 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

“Dear wokuhard,
We make a sincere apology for the inconvenience.
We just checked your order 151205135024581465,844382484 this item is in high demand.
Would you like to wait another 1-3 working days?
Besides,please pay attention to the working time of live chat service:
8:30am-17:30pm, 18:30pm-6:30am the next morning(From Mon. to Fri. )
On Sat.,there are 2 live chat person overworking,so sometimes when customers are overloaded,they have to close the channel for a while and then open again.
We don't have email customer service but ticket service, you can open a ticket via here:https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index.
If you don't want to wait any more,you can get live chat service for refund.

2015-11-30

"DX has addressed the issue to my satisfaction: Default shipping country and Paypal language now working correctly. Updated satisfaction back to 5 stars....

History of complaint:
I used to be happy shopper at DX until they opened their affiliate in Indonesia. When accessing their original site, some stupid pop-up appeared and after that the shipping destination got defaulted to Indonesia. As my user profile and ship-to information was correct, I proceeded to pay for my order (making sure there were no extra charges). Then I found that they had planted a cookie to pass my language default as Malaysian when logging in to Paypal. This gave me the uneasy feeling that I had some phishing going on, though the site was indeed Paypal and I did proceed with payment. I removed + blocked DX cookies from my PC's as it also impacted payments for other online shopping sites. I tried notifying them of my problem (responding to sales@dealextreme.com) as their online chat / ticket facility was closed and no other way of communication exist.

(I verified my situation with Paypal (such as English as my default login language), prior to writing this review.

This review was modified by hsailor on December 01 2015 08:17:15 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-30-2015

“Dear hsailor,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
The email address you mentioned is not our customer service email box,but just a system notification email box which is not monitored.
Our live chat and ticket service are available,but please pay attention to that the working time of live chat service.
8:30am-17:30pm, 18:30pm-6:30am the next morning(From Mon. to Fri. )
On Sat.,there are 1-2 live chat person overworking,so sometimes when customers are overloaded,they have to close the channel for a while and then open again.
As for the site problem you put forward,we just tested our site again that the country didn't be defaulted as Indonesia and language didn't change when paying.
Could you please open a ticket here and offer us with a screenshot?

2015-11-25

"Best site to buy and the content and I believe him.
  Honest in handling and speed in responding to customer request and do not forget the ease of use

And it provides rapid support for any inquiry to the customer

This review was modified by 9437538 on November 25 2015 07:32:48 AM

2015-11-25

"DX.com is a very professional site with a nice costumer service.
I recieved a broken product and within 1 day they ordered a new one for me - for free. It took only two emails to get it sent over here.

The delivery takes some time to Denmark, but it is worth it!

2015-11-25

"All you need you have it. Good price, quality sometimes could be better.
Good client attention. Delivery time vary from 1-3 weeks.
good option

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.