• DealExtreme - D

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10

"They have tons of stuff out there so you can always find what you are looking for - and other customers write a review of previously bought goods, which makes it easy to choose which item you would pick up. Of course not all the items are of the best quality, but goods always cost their price - you buy cheap, you recaeive fine quality, you buy more expensive goods - you receive better quality things, so it's up to you which one to buy.
And their customer service works great as they care of customer experience. Do not ask odd questions in case of return/refund and always on a customer side.

"Llevo meses comprando en DX hacia México, y cada una de mis compras han sido satisfactorias y 95% de los productos han sido de mi total agrado, totalmente recomendable.
He comprado artículos fotográficos como, parasoles, lamparas led 160, flashes, baterías, cargadores, battery banks, cámaras de acción. todo ha llegado, (aun sin numero de guía, algo muy arriesgado en México).

Su departamento de reclamaciones muy eficiente y hablando tu idioma lo cual facilita el proceso.

Sin inconvenientes recomiendo altamente comprar con DX.

"I have purchased smartband, later in it discovered the defect, shop paid for all repair, giving a discount on the next buy. Great store."

"Excellent seller . Product returns and refunds obtained in a few days . Highly recommended"

"Thank "DealExtreme - DX" for their work. I'm very happy. I have receipt my order not very fast, but it's safe."

"I purchased a Kingston microSD card, it arrived on time and worked well for the first few days, then it stopped being recognized by the phone or any other device.
After opening a ticket at DX and describing the problem, it took about 24 hours for their customer service to offer to send me another card or refund my account in PayPal, with no further questions. I chose a refund and this was done immediately.
At this opportunity I must praise DX's ticketing system which is clear, intuitive and does not try to trick the customer to give up the whole idea of getting support, as opposed to other sites I had the 'pleasure' to deal with recently.
THIS is how I expect a web shop to treat their customers! Way to go DealExtreme!

"Excellent job, reception on time to France.
If we except new rules of this shit of EEC: " Goods not fulfilling the conditions precribed by Articles 9 & 10 of the Treaty establishing the European Economic Community (European Comic Community).
The job of Dealextrem was courageous: congratulations, and thanks very much for good communication. Best regards A.S.
N.B: no conflict of interest

"DealExtreme, tiene un gran surtido de todo tipo de mercancía, desde electrónica, hasta ropa y accesorios, es una tienda muy completa que ofrece una agradable experiencia de usuario en su página web a sus clientes. El servicio al cliente es oportuno y diligente, y se aseguran que la mercancía que compra el cliente, le sea entregada, de lo contrario, se ofrece la devolución del dinero, el reenvío del paquete, u otras opciones. Personalmente considero a DX, hasta el momento, la mejor tienda de compra online."

"I found a great deal buying at dx.com, they like to publish temporary discount (an I Love it!). You have to pay attention to it in order to save the most!!! I found a mobile device that was at very low price and I decided to buy it.

The service was good, No problem paying using PayPal. Although, the postal service lost the package in transit, I was covered by DX.com and they refunded me the total amount.

The customer service is very helpful and they try to warranty your complete satisfaction in your purchases.

Definitely buying again!

"Because I needed some stuff really quick i ordered trough eu-direct, within the estimated time the products arrived."

"Some products does not indicate real values. For example lamps. Description says it is 1000 luven, but it is actualy 800 lumen. Or power values. It says 100 watt, but actualy 70 watt. User reviews are very important. Read user reviews and order.
Prices are very good. No postage cost, it is very good. But delivery speed is very slow.

"I've ordered a mobile from DX on June 5th and it got shipped on June 10th...as far very good.
I could track it after June 16th as it was then that it "left the country"....what i want to say is: It's been in transit ALL THIS TIME with no further information! I opened a ticket and the service told me that it's in transit and that i should wait...wait for what? what if it's lost? Can i learn this week where my package is? Can you inform me where it is? Almost 3 weeks and it hasn't even arrived in my country! I'm getting really worried! Please let me know where it is.

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear spyri_gera,
Sorry to be late.
We just tracked it on http://www.17track.net/en/.
Here is the tracking information:
2015-07-05 05:50

RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
Could you please wait another 1-2 weeks?
BTW,we will also follow up on your ticket#6FBA36DE7D484AA2B36E88DDDB24C8B6.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX”

"I bought a cardboard from DX. One lens was missing in the contents. I informed them and they provided store credit. They are the best!!"

"DX is one of my favorite webshops. Free shipping and low prices make it very easy to buy a few product at a time, most likely agin and again in the future. Product are guaranteed with DX, which is nice. The (~15) items I ordered almost all arrived in time and worked properly. The few times it didn't arrive, I received a refund. One item arrived broken, but was also guaranteed. Their contact service is fast enough and kind. Shipping may take 1-3 weeks, which is long ofcourse, but free. I would definetly recommend this site!"

"I buy in the DX.com because the Price is good and the products are the same in the web and real wolrd."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.