Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

DX used to be pretty good seller in the past. But recently they became sloppy and careless.

"Let me explain: I made order (order 170225001047261886) for 34.51 USD which include free registered shipment. In this shipment, I also ordered cheap gas lighter (order 170301001053739291) for 60 DX points which I collected by shopping at DX for several years. This lighter should be included in same registered shipment (order 170301001053739291). But for some reason DX sent this lighter by unregistered mail and with no surprise, shipment was stolen/lost in transport between China and Europe. Is DX really unaware that unregistered shipment rarely reach customers ?? If DX asked me to pay additional 1-2 USD for registered shipment, I would be happy to pay for it because this lighter is awesome item and I need this lighter for my collection. So in conclusion, DX saved 1-2 USD for registered shipment and lost loyal customer. This is not my only complaint, but it is last one. I don't even want to open ticket for this. I had enough.
I work for giant corporation from Far East and I am aware how much effort we spend to keep our customers happy. Seeing this from DX is just careless and don't deserve my attention.
Luckily, there are lots of DX competitors and more shopping options for my lighter collection.
This is my five cents about it.

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear LimeChinchilla,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We can't add more items to the order 170225001047261886 due to system limitation. So we submitted a new order 170301001053739291 and redeemed the gas lighter with 60 dx points. The package was returned to us as it failed customs security check. We have saved 60 dx points back to your dx account on Mar 17. Please confirm. Thanks.

Should you have any questions later, please feel free to contact us by ticket or livechat. We are always here for you.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

Mobile case for Xiaomi

"+price
+fast shipping
+quality

2017-04-26

Online shopping the easy, hasslefree way.

"I have ordered from DX for several years now, Always got items as described, and mostly in due time. So, I am very happy with all items, from cheap to more expensive goods. Shipping time varies, depending on what you order, and which shipping company is used. Will keep on ordering from DX in the future! My last purchase was a bike intercom set."

2017-04-26

Entregam sempre e resolvem problemas

"Já utilizo a DX faz muitos anos e eles sempre entregam as encomendas, cada vez que algo sai errado eles trocam ou devolvem o dinheiro."

Good and cheap products

"As a regular buyer from DX, I can say they have good and very cheap products. Delivery is always for free, but takes some time. "

Ótimo Site

"Adoro comprar nesse site, o preço é ótimo, os produtos são de qualidade e enviam rápido. Apesar da demora dos correios do Brasil para entregar é um lugar para se comprar."

pouco satisfeito.

"Comprei um oculos numero do pedido 170206001099940857 a 90 dias ate hoje não chegou entrei em contato com dx eles ate agora não deram nem uma posição.Mas celular veio muito bom bluboo maya. chegou rapido. em 40 dias. "

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear victor duque,

Thanks for your support with DX.

You open a ticket#3D213BF6A12D4C3C8953957971AF1AB9 for the order 170206001099940857. We have replied to you on Apr 7. Could you please check the reply and get back to us via ticket(My account->My profile->My ticket)? We will find a solution for you if the package is confirmed lost. Be reassured please.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

super product & fast shipping

"Thank you team DX you are the best"

Great deals

"I'm been buying on the DX website for a long time and always got my goods in exccelent conditions. Thanks"

DealExtreme

"A loja virtual Dx.com é muito boa! Tudo que comprei no site chegou na minha residência sem nenhum problema!
Ótimos preços, sempre com ofertas incríveis, recomendo a todos!

2017-04-25

Good price but it has its trade offs.

"I mean, DX has some really good items at a really good price and a great variety of products. I've bought things that are for camping and survival and lately i've been buying electronic materials.

I know there are a lot of other things in all price ranges but i would not risk expending too much money on an item, the shipping is not always as fast and it is not reliable. Sometimes i've lost complete packages (good thing they are cheap) or the ones that do arrive are missing some components, like my latest buy that was incomplete.

What i usually do is that i buy enough to have a tracking number on my package. If you are OK with paying really cheap for some good stuff, you need to be OK with waiting a lot of time to get it and to take to risk to loose it in the process. I know this sounds bad but it really isn't.

Bottom line it is worth the time for the price you pay for some really good quality products.

Confiável

"A DX demonstra ter responsabilidade e interesse na satisfação dos clientes. Não tive problemas. Do carrinho à entrega, tudo ocorreu como deveria. "

2017-04-25

Gostei da negociação com a DX. Recomendo a todos.

"Gostei da negociação com a DX. Recomendo a todos.

2017-04-25

Great place to buy electronic galore!

"DX it's a fast way to buy electronic and LED lights. They alays give a simple and fast solution to resolve out of stock issues and refund broken items. South America is receiving packages after 45 days ordered. "

Best store ever

"i'm client for more than 7 years, i've never had any problem with DX, their team always answer all doubts. "

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.