• DealExtreme - D

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10

"the best service after sale I know."

"Altough I'm not a regular DX buyer, I'm always happy with the order process from putting the item in the basket until the final and always fast delivery. And what's more, the customer service is one of the best one can get. Always a pleasure buying @DX"

"It a reliable web shop. In case of any problem the are proactive to find solution. I suggest."

"Estoy muy satisfecho con las compras realizadas en DX, siempre me han llegado en el plazo previsto y ultimamente me han llegado antes, todos los articulos que he pedido tienen una relacion calidad/precio excelente, solo he tenido un problema con un producto que no me llego en perfectas condiciones, me puse en contacto con el departamento de atencion al cliente de DX e inmediatamente recibi respuesta para resolver el inconveniente, les envie unas fotos como prueba y a continuacion me indicaron como devolver el articulo, los gastos de envio y el importe del articulo me fue reintegrado inmediatamente en credito de tienda (formula elegida por mi), actualmente ya he hecho uso de dicho credito sin ningun problema gracias al servicio de atencion al cliente que me indico como proceder, como consecuencia de esta experiencia, mi confianza en DX a aumentado considerablemente debido a su seriedad, profesionalidad y el excelente servicio de atencion al cliente."

"I order multiple times in a year and always the packages come. But 1 package eith 2 items is never arrived.
A simpel message to servicedesk, wating for 2 weeks, still not arrived.
Complaint made, mail received with instructions, agains 2 weeks waiting time, still not arrived. 3 options: resend, refund or store credit.
I choose Resend. A new order was made by DX.
Its almost 2 weeks further but package is still not arrived.
I am waiting hopefull. The confidence is the experience with older orders (and its was only 1,79 euro).
DX advise was track&trace (costs extra).

""Very pleased with everything I've ordered. Received everything in good order." "

"It is a good place to buy Hong Kong products. The customer service is quite good, too. But the price sometimes is more expensive than eBay."

"I use DX.com and DXsoul occasionally. Although DX soul claims to be US direct (whatever that means) the only difference seems to be less available for purchase on dx soul and slightly higher prices... Shipping from both sites take about a month or so to reach USA. Overall they try to be as polite as possible, refund your money if a shipment never reaches you, but refunds take forever... More an issue with customs than anything. If you like getting stuff for cheap and dont need it immediately, DX is the Shizznit."

"Hasta el momento me parece una buena tienda para compras en China, con una gran variedad de productos."

"I've ordered several hundred dollars of flashlight, parts, batteries and chargers through DX going back about 7 years or so. Back in February I ordered roughly 75$ worth of flashlights and batteries and two months later i got a package that instead was a watch. I immediately started their internal resolution system. The person that got back with me asked me to send them a picture of the watch and the packaging, which i did. We went back and forth with the person promising to resolve my issues. After not hearing from them for three days, I started a dispute with them via paypal. This got the person to respond asking me to close my dispute with paypal, which I told them there was adequate time for them to resolve my problem before the dispute at paypal needed dealing with. Well after more delays with them, they finally got back and offered me three choices, refund, resend, or store credit. I opted for refund, which they said i must close the paypal dispute before they could proceed as it had locked their system. I thought this sounded suspicious so i contacted paypal, they must have agreed because they immediately elevated the dispute from to a claim. All this time the handler at DX is trying to get me to close the claim, saying it was only going to delay my refund and even saying how hurt they were. End result, on the same day they asked me yet again to close the claim and that it was going to cause me more of a delay, i get a notification that my account had been credited and the claim closed. My advice, if you have to start a dispute with them, stick with it until paypal notifies you they have refunded. Once you close your dispute with paypal, you have no recourse. Paypal instructs you to wait until the refund is issued before closing your dispute, this was where DX was getting off track by telling me to close it or wait some more. Were they dishonest? I don't know and will never give them the chance to verify that one way or another. They never did give me an RMA to return them their watch that I won't use. It took 3 days under a month from the time they sent me the incorrect merchandise to resolve this issue, on top of the two months it took the wrong order to arrive. "

Rep reply posted May-13-2015

“Dear Tim-tx,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There must be some misunderstanding caused by our operating system.
Couple of days ago,we are unable to directly operate the refund if customer files a dispute on order.
Until you customer close the dispute,we can issue refund.
But now things changed that our top management has issued full refund to your paypal before you close.
The refund ID is 84Y0********26635J.
If you have anything else,pls report to the ticket#EEBECA4D0767480387CDE69C96C46B73.

DX”

"Update: They don't return your money even if they don't send the package.
Quote:
"Dear Rodrigo,

Sorry to say that we understand you have waited a long time, and we also want to refund you, but we have policy to deal with packages, as we have no rights to refund at any time, we can only apply refund when we get the returned or lost information from the shipping post, so we hope your understanding"

SCAM SCAM SCAM BS BS BS !!!!
-------
Horrible.
My order hasen't even left China after 1 month.
I placed my order on april 8th, and all the response I get from customer services is to wait 10 more days for them just to check if anything is wrong.
They told me the split the delivery into 2 different shippments, so now I am dealing with a package in sweden (2 SD memories) and the "big package", a cell phone that is stuck in Guangzhou.

I am never going to buy anything back form China after this scam.

-----
After 41 days I am asking for a full refund.
Don't expect much form this "shop".

______

Update 21st of may:
Dear Rodrigo,

We feel extremely sorry for the long delay.
We have checked and confirmed your order is still on transit.
Delays are usually caused by a backlog of packages or delays in Customs. Please don't worry about your package!
Would you please wait patiently for another 10 days?
We will follow up the package and we can promise that your purchase with DX is safe. In the event of a lost package we will arrange a replacement.

Your patience is highly appreciated!

Best regards
Wangjie

______

This site is bullshit !!

Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Dear rodrigotapia,
Sorry for what you've experienced.
We checked your order was split into 2 parcels RE1******62SE and RI39******2CN.
We got tracking information on http://www.17track.net/en/ like below:
2015-05-12 11:38, CEN CENTRO TECNOLOGICO POSTAL, RECEPCION INTERNACIONAL POR CORREOSCHILE.
The shipment item is under transportation, The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination.
Both of them are still normally enroute.
Could you please wait for another 1-2 weeks?
BTW,we will simultaneously follow up on your problem via ticket#AA4BADBB3F1947C5BBC14746919D032E.

DX”

"I somewhat feel that they cant follow their own rules that they established. if you can follow your won rules of shipping don't place their in your site.

i quote from your site:
1º:
"Order Hits the Road within 24 Hours
Your order will be sent within 24 hours once our EU team receives order information." - this did not happen until now!!!

2º:
"Delivery Time
Within 7 business days to most European Union destinations since EU Direct receives the order. Delivery time information is provided by the carrier excluding weekends and holidays. Note that delivery time may vary, particularly during peak periods, strikes or in-climate weather conditions." - this is in the bad road to not happen too, and we aren't in the peak months that they talked about.

last item:
i hope that it did not stop in customs, i didn't pay extra money from "europe store" to get my package stopped by customs and they ask me to pay more money to get my things.

Rep reply posted May-11-2015

“Dear volterification?
Sorry for what you've experienced.
Please read the FAQ on EU DIRECT: http://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/411.
For PORTUGAL users,the handling time before shipment is often 2-4 working days and delivery time is 9-11 working days.
You placed this order on 5/7/2015 9:37:29 PM and it is still in preparement,but now you have asked us to cancel it as you aren't willing to wait anymore. Money has been refunded to your paypal.
Sorry for all.

DX”

"DealExtreme is a scam!!!

I ordered an everything seemed to be ok. They already tell you about a potentially longer delivery time but nothing to worry about.
Anyway after like 1-2 month you become a bit impatient. So you open a ticket and ask what is going on. The first time they just closed the ticket again and did not do anything to help me... so i opened another ticket and I was told that longer delivery times are quite normal and that i should wait for a bit longer. I waited and waited an nothing happened. So i asked again and they told me that i should check my address and i should check at the post office - of course there was nothing and the address is correct. I asked again and like 4 month later they told me that they will make another shipment.
AGAIN i was waiting for nothing cause after more than one month nothing arrived. I was asking again and i was told that the delivery time is quite normal and I should wait for a bit longer (... I heared that before already...) so I was waiting (I am a really patient person) and of course still nothing arrived... so i was writing again and I was told I should just wait a bit longer... and that is the point where i was just WTF?!?!?!?!?
so I wrote them i will wait until may (while my original order was done last year in november) and of course i received nothing but: "we apologize for your inconvenience... bla bla"

so an if now the same answer from DX comes to this post I tell you guys one thing: don't fucking apologize but solve the problem!!!

you cannot tell me that a delivery got lost mysteriously two times during shipping - that is so damn unlikely that i would rather win a jackpot an be a millionaire

and ppl if you dont believe this post just look at the many other posts where it happened the same way... this is a scam and if my order would have been more expensive i would have sued them!!!!

Rep reply posted May-10-2015

“Dear ben22,
Your replacement order was confirmed by our post office lost during transit.
We have issued full refund via your first order 141114001048251827.
Credit Card refunds typically take 3 to 7 days. The time it takes the money to reach your bank account may vary due to different issuing bank policy.

DX”

"This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping and the service there is also good. I had lost 3 of my ordered items but after writing a ticket they responded to it kindly and even tho it took me more than a month to finally confirm it lost they sent me the lost items again for free without any problem. Very satisfied with this online shopping site."

"DX is good seller of electronics, lightnings, cameras, cell phones and variety of good quality products usually for good price. These are reason why i have ordering there. In my experience it is really fair seller. Shipping is fast, delivery take a little more time (about 10-20 days), but it is free and if you are patient it is worth it. For examples i ordered there earphones for 4,5€, long delivery, but great quality and definitely great price. I have also very good experience with support stuf, when my package was not delivered, probably was lost during transport, they reshipped immediately.
Recommending, but also advising you to read reviews and buying mostly products that have already some references.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.