DealExtreme - Coupons

"I have been buying itens from dx for many years, besides the delivery time, that is understandable by the distance between Brazil and China, I have not any complain. Only two orders haven not been delivered, but the money spent was refunded shortly."

"It has been over a month now and my package has still not arived. They told me that my package would arrive between 2 and 4 weeks but these have passed. The site of dx works great though, except for the fact that it i a real maze if you are trying to delete an ordered item. If my package had arrived than my rating would be 4 stars, but now I am wondering if my pakage is even going to arrive. My deal extreme account is IanMu."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

“Dear Customer,

Please don't worry about your order. we found it was shipped in the middle of Oct, please understand free shipping method takes 3-4 weeks normally, sometimes 5 weeks.
We used tracking number and found its status is 2014-10-29 12:20, PHILIPPINES, Enroute to delivery office. Please check to confirm and you will know the order will be delivered about one or two weeks later, please just wait patiently, thanks.

DX Team”

"I didn't receive my order ( a watch, not expensive). I place the order and the payment in 25.09.2014 and i still get no package. I have opened an issue-ticket 2 days ago, but guess what: the status for that ticket is WaitForStaff. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

“Dear Customer.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
We found your order value is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number, as we mentioned for customers that the shipping time takes 1-2 months for order without tracking number, please understand order cannot be tracked without tracking number, please just wait patiently.

If you have any other problems, please contact our LIVE CHAT or TICKET SERVICE, we will help you to solve, thanks.

DX Team”

"Very good site, the seller is always ready to solve any problem."

"Great customer service, great prices!"

"Have not received the item I ordered (or anything for that matter). Have responded to their follow up many times. They (probably automated response) keep saying not to worry but keep asking for my home address which I keep sending.
Not looking good!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences for keeping you waiting so long for this order.
We checked your order to see it was shipped without tracking number because its value is lower than $15. Please understand system only provide tracking number for free for order higher than $15. We think that your order should be lost during shipment.

In Ticket Reference Number: 4EE1C74478C046DC9CCF7B7E8B1EC9EC you have in our site, we found one of our staffs confirmed the address with you, you want us to reship and we can do this, please just tell us the address you want us to ship to for the new replacement, we will arrange the reshipment and give you new order number in ticket, please keep in touch with us there.

DX Team”

"These guys never sent me the battery I ordered and paid for then when I asked for refund, they sent me a reply to say that the ticket had been closed because I have not responded!!!

"Not a bad site
Many products, reasonable prices, deliveries normally arrive on time. I am a customer for a year now. I booked 18 orders, 3 of them problematic. But customer service handled them very well. It took a while but I got it all. Even a small compensation.

"Unfortunately it's I'm still waiting for my order. It's almost going to be a month in 11 days and they say it's going to be 2-4 days to process, but than it was back ordered for a couple days and than it was finally shipped out and still haven't received it after the 5-7 day mark, both my mom and I kept going to the post office daily to see if anything has came in. NOTHING."

“Dear Customer,

Welcome to DX, but please don't worry about your order.
Please understand you choose free shipping method on this order, normally shipping time needs 3-4 weeks, not 5-7 days, the distance between us is far.

We used your tracking number and found 2014-11-09 16:12, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Sort Facility, Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 4:12 pm on November 9, 2014.
From above you know that this order will be delivered soon, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"Perfect. Even when I needed from support team they were awesome!"

"Placed an order (141015001047538321) on DX on 16/10. Same day they informed that the order was partially shipped and provided two tracking numbers. Days after days I checked the numbers on China Post tracking webpage with no results, the system just didn't find any information. Nevertheless, I decided to give it more time in a hope that there is some delay in processing and the packages will show up. Meanwhile, after a week, I was informed that a remaining part of the order was shipped and received the number of the third package. This last number showed up instantly on China Post webpage, indicating that the package was received for postage, and two days later it indicated that the package cleared customs and dispatched to my country. At this point I started to worry, not finding any logical explanation as to why the last package already dispatched, while the first two, which presumably shipped a week earlier, are not even indicated as received for processing. I contacted DX and was given a short answer that the package didn't pass security check and that they shipped it with another method and provided me with new number, this time for Sweden post. Wondering why Sweden post, I checked for another few days, and the number didn't show up on Sweden post website as well. Contacting DX again, I was given the answer that the second package was returned as well (after three weeks!!!), while for this time they ignored the answer about the Sweden package. Wrote them, again, and got the answer that this package is on its way back as well. Now, realizing this is three weeks after placing an order, and two thirds of my order still not dispatched, I contacted them again asking to give explanations as to what is going on and how they intend to resolve an issue. Got a reply that maybe my order contains some liquids or other hazardous materials, and this causes the packages to fail security checks. What liquids? Customer service rep even doesn't make an effort to check what the package contains before he writes an answer, while this info is readily available on their website. I have ordered tons of items through the years from chinese sellers on Ebay and AliExpress, and never experienced such an issues. Their answers just don't make sence, the package is brought to customs AFTER it is received for shippment by post office, and as soon as that happens, there is information on the net, while in my case there was never any information, forcing me to believe the packages never received for shippment by the post authorities. And all that DX reps can do is to feed me with silly answers like "Don't worry", "Just wait a little bit" and so on, failing to provide any answers. It feels like you are speaking to a robots, and seems like all they are doing is to sell, but in case of problems they are not willing to take responsibility and to provide adequate customers service. Pissed of by all this, I decided that I don't want to deal with them again and requested a refund, but they refuse to refund until the packages get back to them, while I have no way to track the status of the package and that way they can make me wait forever, every time making an excuse that the package is still in the post. I'm in total despair from them and it seems that the only way to get my money back is to involve PayPal.
I would advice everyone not to buy from them better dealing with chinese sellers on Ebay and Aliexpress. I know there are many happy customers and I know a few personally, but take into account that in case something goes wrong, they will not take responsibility and will give you silly answers leading nowhere. Even in the comments on this site, all they answer is "Don't worry", "Please understand" and "Wait a few more days". Think about it.
Today I checked another time the tracking numbers online, and one of the packages showed up on China Post website as being accepted for postage to Russia. I live very far from Russia. Now, how the package which supposedly was shipped to me on October 16, and which according to DX rep words failed security checks and is on it's way back to DX, was accepted on November 8 for postage to Russia?!? To me, it looks like someone is trying to fool me...

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for some misunderstandings.
We found your order was shipped into three packages totally, the first package and second package were shipped in the middle of Oct, the third package was shipped in the end of Oct, we need to point out that free shipping method normally takes 3-5 weeks to your country. Please no worries, tracking number cannot be tracked anywhere for order, it only can be updated when package arrives in some place.

As you mentioned about the problem for customs, it means the packages should be processed in your local customs, which check the packages to be admitted to import or not, please just wait the processments for your packages, if you have any questions about this, you can contact our LIVE CHAT or TICKET SERVICE to know more, we will keep in touch with you about your packages anytime.

But please understand the patience to wait for delivery is important, just take it easy and don't worry more.

DX Team”

"I did two orders on this site. The result completely satisfied. Orders are shipped quickly enough and in full. Often on this site it is possible to find what not to find in other shops. Assortment small, but interesting. Here it is possible to choose interesting goods as a gift."

"Really cheep stuffs with plenty of catagories. Great support and free transport, no minimum-order."

"I've just placed my first order and wasn't provided with a order number, or a invoice number. Without an order number it is impossible to open a ticket if their is a problem. I've sent them messages explaining the issue through the survey page along with my dissatisfaction, I sent a message through their fraud department, I called and left messages with no response, and there chat line is never in operation. The email provide on my Paypal receipt for customer service just bounces back the past 4 days. I've been trying to contact them for over 3 days. The only record I have showing any kind of purchase is a receipt from my paypal account.
Anyone thinking of purchasing from this company be advised you will receive no customer service and you will be on your own when you need their help. If some from this company is reading this my email is: business1706@verizon.net it seams I can reach you any other way. This is my first and last purchase, and I will request paypal reverse the charges. Order number was sent after this review was posted, they try to have the review taken down stating the purchase never existed. I provided a copy of my Paypal receipt showing my purchase from Nov 2, 2014 and stated that it is not a surprise a company like this would lie about my purchase to avoid the public seeing how shady they are. This is my first and last order with this company.

"can't complain much, prices are good, site is solid and easy to use, full description on the products (most of the time), search system works well but can improve. this site is always my first choice."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.