DealExtreme - Coupons

"La gestiones muy buenas y problema con la tablet me lo solucionaron bien y rapido. Poe ello he vuelto a comprar en esta pagina."

"i bought few things from DX, i ordered minix android TV, the delivery was very fast, but I ordered it with UK plug and it arrived with Chinese one, i contacted them they said i have to buy an adapter (extra cost for me for there mistake ), i also ordered car charger which was not working. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the problem, if you have some questions about item you received, please kindly contact our after-sale service, here is the link https://cs.dx.com/ticket/After, we will assign a staff to response you in ticket and keep in touch with you to solve your problem. please no worries.

Thanks for your cooperation.

DX Team”

"Generally reliable but this last time, their european hub did not deliver the whole shipment I ordered and are lying to me about the status, basically stealing my money."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for your order.
We used Netherland post office as normal air mail (free shipping method) to ship your order, it was shipped on 14th Sep, normally shipping time takes 3-4 weeks.

We used tracking number and found this order was received successfully, 2014-09-30 13:23, Predat la destinatar, it arrived the destination. Please check carefully or contact your local post office to know more. If you have any further problems, please contact us freely, we will help you to solve your problem.

DX Team”

"To all those posting negative reviews about DX, you have to understand that any merchant/site offering free shipping from China will take 2-3 weeks regardless of your location.

In that case, select a quicker shipping option. I've bought tons of stuff off of DealExtreme, and so have my friends. It's probably one of our favorite sites on the web.

Communication is great - any time I had a question I received a response within a day or two. Those that complained about not receiving a response during October 1st must have not realize it was a national holiday in China.

All in all, 5 star site, will be purchasing tons more stuff in the near future!

"I buy on DX since One year and more. there're a lot of articles of all types. I prefer electronic components for DiY but sometimes I buy gadget and phone and Tablet accessories too. The prices are pretty good and in case of troubles with shipping they often resend items or refund me. Only negative point of DX is shipping waiting. You have to be very patient!"

"very bad supplier. Never received what ordered.
Do not buy anythings from this web site.
The answer I have received fro DealExtreme about the shipment of second order, IS A FALSE.
At the time been (13 October 2014) in spite the dealer declare to have shiped the goods on 30 September, the order is "being prepared for shipment" and no tracking number has been issue.
So I have proceded to sue this bad company

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-12-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, we found you have a ticket in our site, and one of our staffs solved your problem there, we reshipped you returned order 140718001012615009 for the new replacement order, the order number is 140929001035347107, this new order was shipped on 30th Sep, please just be patient wait, we will ship it to the address you writed down on ticket.

Apologize again about the inconveniences for returned order, thanks for your buying.

DX Team”

"Ordered with DX and after a month no package, looked up the Track and Trace code and it said the package was delivered??? I have not seen a package!! Made a ticket but two weeks later still no response from DX :("

“Dear Customer,

We had a 7 days' holiday from 1st Oct, sorry for the late reply.
As for this unreceived order, we need to check your address with you via ticket, one of our staffs will handle your ticket later, please just keep in touch with us.

After confirming the address on your order, we need to check your order with post office, then you will get the solutions, please no worries, we will solve your problem as soon as we can and give you a satisfied solution, thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Best Regards.
DX Team”

"Sempre com na DX, sempre recebe antes do tempo, indico a todos, bons preços e uma variedade muito grande."

"It's the best way to buy. DX.com has lots of gadgets to buy. The sending is free and also rapid. If you have a problem with any of the articles you must send a message to the costumer and they it solve it immediattely. I had one problem with one gadget and trust me, they return my money in 2 days. I'm very grateful of this."

"This was my worst online shopping experience EVER! I have placed my order on 29/08/2014. I chose EMS shipping because I needed the order fast. One week later I notice that my order was sent back to china (actually I think it never left china) I asked what was going on and they said that it didn't pass the customs clearance. I asked for a refund but was ignored and they sent the order again telling me to wait for another 2 weeks, so I patiently waited.

I checked the tracking again last Friday and noticed that my order was delivered to Shenzen China. I contacted them via ticket... 4 times! no answer... apparently they were on holiday or whatever... I talked again yesterday to the live chat guys and they said I will get an answer for my ticket in 24 hrs! Oh and I forgot to mention before that I had a previous conversation with another live chat person who said that it wasn't true my order was shipped again after it got stuck for customs clearance. So I guess either they lied to me or the live chat guy doesn't really know what he is doing.

Anyway I got fed up and asked for a full refund today. The live chat person again (because I still haven't heard anything from the ticket people)told me that they need to find my order inside their warehouse before they give me a refund and to contact them back in an hour... I tried contacting them back in an hour and the live chat is not available... I tried the phone lines because I am at my limit of patience and nothing phone lines are dead!... It is the worst online shopping website ever! I am more than entitled to a full refund and they still make me wait longer to issue it!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting and inconveniences.
Due to we are celebrating our National Day from Oct. 1th to 7th, there are some delay in replying your ticket. Sincerely apologize.
We promised you in Ticket Reference Number: 776A26C2D3FE4AFA9153AC395CAC6304 to solve your problem, we will refund you the money back after we get reply from post office, please understand post office needs one week to check. But we found you opened dispute on this order, this order is locked so we asked you to close the dispute, then we can process the refund. Pls understand that DX is trustworth and is very popular with people around the world.

Please keep in touch with us via the ticket you have, the money will be refunded to your paypal account in 1-2 weeks for dispute, the paypal bank will give the money back to you.

DX Team”

"I ordered for this site several time a year for the last 5 years and i never had any issue with the until this year. I made a ticket with the and everything went smoothly. Shipping can sometime take long but they have some extreme deal! yea really..."

"My order never arrived. They don't answer their email phone or chat. Fraud extreme is better name for their website. "

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for this order.

But please don't worry about your order.
We checked your order was sent on 6th Sep, but your order is lower than $15, no tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months for such order, please just be patient to wait.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"I have ordered multiple times already and for a total of over 500$. In general, items correspond to what has been promised (low quality but also low price so..)

On 06/08/2014 (august 6th) I had placed another order for over 100$. The packages with tracking nr. RS137356019NL and RS137348128NL) have been sent to my house but they were incorrectly delivered (wrong place). Afterwards, the packages were denied and send back to DX on Sept 1.

Since then, I have contacted DX and opened a ticket concerning this issue. They have not helped me whatsoever and seem only able to reply with "please wait longer, we will check it." Days pass by and I have to contact them again each time to get an answer.
They keep stating that the package is still under way to my place (70+ days....) but my local post office has confirmed me that the package has been send back!

I am demanding a full refund but this seems to be super difficult.

If everything goes well, DX is a fine place to buy. If something goes wrong, you are totally fucked. Tickets don't get handled correctly and if they do, by poor staff not giving you any solutions.

Update 11/10/2014: DX finally responded to my ticket and acted accordingly. It's a shame I had to post this negative review before I got a helpful answer. If I could give dx a tip: don't wait until your customers get annoying before taking action. You showed you can do it, so do it from the start.

“Dear Customer,

We had a 7 days' holiday from 1st Oct, sorry for the late reply.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, but we found your problem about returned package was solved in ticket. Please check Ticket Reference Number: 79DBB31B2DE0429592709D17CEED498A .
We will reship you this unreceived package with new order, the order number is 141011001018695691, please just wait for the shipment. You will get a new tracking number after it is shipped out.

DX Team”

"Normally I'm buying to DX, the price are very good, only the speed of travel is very very long, but I know and I take patient...
The service at the moment is very good, last shipping (my order of june) wasn't arrived on my destination, and after some weeks of researce, DX reshipping my items and are arrived on september.

"Scammers
Chinese lowlife services
AVOID THEM
they don.t answer tickets
the phone numbers are dead and i quote the machine "the phone number is powered off"
the chat support "is not working" for 6 days

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, we had a 7days' holiday from 1st Oct, so nobody answered you, sorry.
We found two of the items in your order were shipped out, others are waiting for suppliers till now, would you mind waiting a few days more for the unshipped items? We will urge suppliers to provide us the items and ship them out.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any questions, please contact out LIVE CHAT or ticket service.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.