Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

2016-03-10

15 days my order didn't ship yet !

"They really don't care if it is urgent or not, they say it's in highest priority but in fact no i ordered on 25/02 for a birthday gift as i need it on 14/03 but even if you contact customer service it's like a waste of time. Thank you DX for putting me in such BAD ! situation :)"

This review was modified by Btess on March 10 2016 09:19:21 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

“Dear Btess,
We are so sorry for the bad experience you've been through.
This item 419255 is in high demand, so the purchasing time for it would take much longer than the normal items.
After that, you requested us to change into 419528,which has already been shipped on 3/12/2016.
It is on the way and tracking code would be updated soon.
Thanks for your patience in advance.
If you have anything further to query,please contact our live chat service at the first time.

2016-03-07

Merchandise was not received, but account was charged!

"I am not sure of exact date order was placed, but it was sometime in January. I selected January 28 because this form required me to select an order date. You claim order was shipped 31 January 2016. This order has never been received. My credit card was charged and you have been paid. I would like either the merchandise to be shipped or a refund issued to credit card. UPDATE: The package arrived today, one day after I posted this! It took 5 weeks and 2 days for shipment to arrive here in the U.S. It was shipped from Sweden. THANK YOU!"

This review was modified by NancyMingis on March 08 2016 12:58:38 PM

2016-03-04

Paid for an item and still havnt received it !!!!

"I paid for an item and it has been 2 months , and I have still not received it!!!!!!!
Absolutely Disgusting! !!!!!!!!
Can't get through to anyone there !!!!!!!

This review was modified by Madbiker on March 04 2016 02:46:50 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-10-2016

“Dear Madbiker,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Your package was returned by Netherlands custom office.
Due to Paris Terrorists Attack Event last year, some European countries intensify their security check on custom.
As for your order 151222001090907757, we refunded money to your paypal.
Sorry again. If you have anything else,please get back to our ticket service or live chat service.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

2016-02-19

Some products are of poor quality, but customer service is very good.

"Some products are of poor quality, buy one was fake, another product came defective, the rest all right.
When I contact DX, They solved my problem, The changed the defective product.

2016-02-19

I doubted this store but now i think its great!!!

"I had a problem with a fautly item and they resolved the problem fast with a replacment, shipping takes a while but I guess it comes from China. And you can find almost anything "

2016-02-18

bbvcbd

"rdhygbytg jfccbg nvccv cgb fgxsdv. ggxdg. fth. frccvgrddsggrrtb."

2016-02-18

Not gooooood

"I have paid for items that I have never Receipts ... They say that I have not paid... FALSE FALSE FALSE"

This review was modified by Dny402 on February 18 2016 08:00:23 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-04-2016

“Dear Dny402,
We are sorry to be late here, as many things are piled up after Chinese Spring Festival.
We checked you had a conversation with Lisa. (ticket reference NO. 5FDB6AD9E1F6482A8A59C5AAB13EC35B).
"Cher client,

Notre IT dit c'est le problème du tiers entreprise , le remboursement n'est pas fait avec succès , veuillez patienter encore quelques jours .

Merci de votre patience .

Cordialement,
Lisa"
She might reply you next Monday. Thanks for your patience.

2016-02-11

Trustworthy seller for beginners

"In my opinion DX is a good place to start for people who want to start shopping on china websites. The choise of products is huge! And so far in my opinion they always ship the ordered item! Their customer service is fairly transparent, your order status will show if an item is back ordered, in progress or shipped. Drawbacks: It can take ages for them to ship an item, I'm not talki. The prices are less competitive than they used to be. These two reasons is also why I shop alot less from them now than before."

Rep reply posted Feb-14-2016

“Dear E.O.,
Thanks for your advice on DX.
We really appreciate it for your kindness. Recently,due to our Chinese Spring Festival, It is a little slow to ship items.
Please see the notification here:http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1445424.
Secondly,as for our item price, we earn little profit between customers and suppliers. Sometimes if the suppliers make a high offer,we can only increase our price. Mostly our price is competitive and reasonable. If you find same items in lower price on other sites, you can submit a price match request here: http://dx.com/Feedbacks/ProductRequest.

2016-02-07

one of the best choises for me

"Reliable seller. A good customer service from my experience. i ordered many products in the last 3 years. With only one glitch - When a product did not arrive, i contacted DX and got a quick response with offer to either get full refund/ resend same product/ get a coupon for full amount for future buys. DX is my first choise.
Only con: tracking number is available for free starting at a 15-20$ i think. I can undersatnd this..

2016-02-04

I recommend this shop

"A lot of products, very wide range of different items. Staff is qualified and ready to help.
If something is wrong with the order, refund is made without any problem!

2016-02-02

cartão de memoria de 32gb

"Muito bom, gostei muio produto de otima qualidade a dx nunca me deicha na mão."

This review was modified by anja20 on February 02 2016 03:24:10 AM

good response

"I ordered few items from DX EU and when I received them I was force to pay Custom fee for one of them. After I inform DX about this and sand them a receive, they refound me amount in just two days!
So far my expirience with them is good and I recommend this site DX Eu.

2016-02-01

Siempre te atienden bien.

"Hola,

Yo llevo varios años comprandoles cosas, y siempre ha sido satisfactorio, cuando algo no me ha llegado me ha ofrecido las opciones de devolucion de dinero o de volverme a enviar lo que compre, en ambas opciones todo a sido correcto.

Es una web que recomiendo totalmente, siempre responden y estan para ayudarte con tus pedidos.

Solo puedo agradecerles su atención al cliente.

Saludos
Esther

This review was modified by Eraest on February 01 2016 02:37:26 PM

2016-02-01

One or more of your items are temporarily out of stock

"Since the 1/13/2016, my order says: One or more of your items are temporarily out of stock.
I asked the help operator from customer service and told me that I should wait for 7 days. Almost 15 days have passed and still not news.

However, whenever you see the product I ordered in the website it appears IN STOCK!

If things are not in stock the customer should be warned in advance before spending money without knowing when the product will arrive.

This review was modified by JuanPP on February 01 2016 11:20:51 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

“Dear JuanPP,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience you've been through.
Sorry for the delay. This item is in high demand,so it is still in the purchasing task.
Would you like to change into another similar item,still want or let us cancel it for refund/refund as store credit?
Which one do you prefer?
If you agree to change item,please tell us the related sku number.
We will follow up on your case via ticket#DF6B153AF6F247FE900708970E04BF95.
Please reply us there. Thanks.

Have a nice day?

Customs problems

"I like so much buying in DX.com, but the customs procedures in Brasil are so complicated, and the delivery is late. The other time I buyed, I wait 4 months for the itens to arrive at my home.
I hope Deal Extreme do something regarding the Brazilian authorities to accelerate these processes.

This review was modified by molfetti on February 01 2016 04:32:12 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2016

“Dear molfetti,
Thanks for your reviews on DX.
We appreciate for it no matter whether it is positive or negative.
Please firstly read our FAQ here: http://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/10.
Customs and import duties including any taxes, tariffs or item seized, are the sole responsibility of the customer. Items shipped from our warehouse and other international warehouses are not subject to export taxes.
Sorry,we have no way to control Brazillian custom policy. Next time if your package is detained in Brail custom, you can try to contact them for clearance. Thanks for your understanding.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.