Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-07-11

mejor sitio de ventas online

"mis experiencias siempre fueron positivas,hasta cuando tuve problemas con la aduana de mi pais, el sitio se comporto de la mejor manera, reembolsando el monto. sin lugar a dudas, recomiendo dx.com"

2017-07-11

Ottimo commerciante

"Sito di grande serietà, efficienza, facilità d'uso, con articoli praticamente illimitati a prezzi molto buoni.
Unico neo è che la merce impiega almeno un mese per arrivare a destino, ma non si può avere tutto, nella vita!

2017-07-10

item not arrived

"i ordered last May 23 2017 for 16GB Waterproof HD 1080P Watch Camera w/ Night Vision - Silver + Black.but for almost 2 months the item never arrive... is this a scam site?"

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear agaloosa,

We apologize for any delay caused.

There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package delay". We will ask the carrier to investigate this matter. There is one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost, we will make full compensation. And we have replied your ticket 8C97EEF56DB041A386ED64A7F2666B95. If you have any doubts, please get back to us there. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

2017-07-08

Muito confiável

"Melhor site de vendas de itens pequenos, consideravelmente barato e sem contar o frete gratuito. O atendimento é excelente caso você tenha algum problema. "

On time delivery, Good packing

"Well it take one month to reach in india, So it was on time delivery.It was my first order but i am happy and i will refer my friend too. :)

So Please go ahead and enjoy Shopping with DX

Faster delivery for 5 stars

"Pros: I'm pleased to shop from DX because of the big and various offer with very good prices.
... and of course a nice customer service.
Cons: It takes 4-6 weeks for a delivery in Europe (that's the reason I give 4 stars)

Excellent!

"DX is my first choice whenever I look for electronics, among the options available always have the latest releases from the best manufacturers worldwide. Highly recommend to all."

Excellent service

"He tenido muy buena experiencia de compra, los envíos económicos a México demoran en promedio un mes. Aún así, recomiendo Deal Extreme, excelente servicio."

excelente atendimento

"sempre compro na DX e sempre sou bem atendido; o frete sempre é gratuito os produtos em um ótimo preço e de boa qualidade. infelizmente o serviço de correios do meu pais Brasil deixa muito a desejar mais a DX sempre que eu tenho um problema me da todo o suporte e garantia da qual necessito. tenho uma residencia também no México com um bom serviço de correios comparado ao do Brasil e sempre chega tudo direitinho sem nenhum problema ou atraso. Independente de para onde vai ser mandado seu produto ao menos em minhas experiencias como cliente o produto leva em media 15 dias para chegar ao pais destino e dependendo do serviço dos correios local se estendes uns dias a mais a chegar ao destino final. Quero parabenizar esta loja pelo suporte aos clientes. "

2017-07-06

good

"I am very satisfied,
I needed to get it for a while,
but it works well,
communication with the seller is great.

2017-07-06

Change my mind in newest package.

"I bought 4 items in 1 package in 31 May 2017, I received after 1 month. But 3 of 4 SKU is cracked when I receive (Dead On Arrive)
And the Customer Services said that "Because the shipping fee is too expensive, so we could resend the new items for you, and you do not need to return the old one, you just need to pay $4 shipping fee for the new one, could you accept it?".
Does that mean I WILL NOT receive items if I DON'T the shipping fee (And it is not my fault at all).

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“"Dear xrokhanx,

Thanks for your review while sorry for the inconvenience you've been through.

About DOA products, we have arranged a free replacement order, which is 170711001070551068. We will proceed on it as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience.

If you have any questions later, please feel free to contact us by ticket or livechat. We are always here for you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

Very good

"Very good store. Always buy a quality stuff"

2017-07-05

Nice, good quality and unexpensive

"On DX I can find lots of interesting items at a very good price. The bad: shipping to Spain may be 10-30 days. Anyway, I'll keep in buying on DX."

Skvělý obchod

"Vždy vše spolehlivě dodají, popisy odpovídají skutečnému zboží, velice příznivé ceny"

excelente

"Excelente pulseira entrega rápido atendimento sensacional , super recomendo os produtos e serviços deste site.

Sempre vou comprar

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.