DealExtreme - Coupons

"I tried to order from them, and it was terrible. I provided everything they asked for to confirm my payment, and they told me I had to resend it. They had the nerve to say that the photo on my ID was not clear enough. Give me a break!!! I decided to go elsewhere."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

“Dear stevekll,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please hope you can understand that this transaction was refused by the bank as the infomation you offered didn't pass the bank verification.
If you have anything else which is unclear,could you please reply us via the ticket# 0BE9AB9370384B9C9C8F394EA05F18BB?”

"DealExtreme is an amazing shop where you can find nearly everything related to electronics, lighting, car accesories, hobbies, etc. Prices are very competitive and shipping costs are inexistent. It's a great place to buy on."

"Very, very slow shipping! Website stock is not up-to-date! Tracking codes are not working! "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

“Dear rene-52121,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
After we checked,the status of your order is normal.
You placed this order on 11/21/2014 5:17:32 PM.We ususally need 2-5 working days to prepare the items.
Now two of them have been shipped on 11/25/2014 9:36:47 PM while the other one 844347599 will be shipped soon.
The tracking code for shipped ones is RC3*******NL,which needs to be tracked in 3-7 working days as NL post hasn't updated the infomation.
If you have anything else,please contact us via ticket#E9B1E0D6C6E743A7A212544D82018377.

DX Team”

"DealExtreme - DX are great at what they do. If there is any kind of problem, they solve it pretty quickly, and their customer service response is quick. As far I'm satisfied."

"Excellent choice for brazilian customers!

The world wide free shipping and big variety are some important things about this company. The customer services (chat, forums, attendance) are really, really efficient too.

"The products are of excellent quality, they always post on time and all the questions are answered and solved really fast. My number one choice for purchasing."

"I order 4 CAR DVR cameras and so far 3 of them arrived but I received cheep copy not the one I ordered.
DX offered partial refund but i was not completlly satisfied because I still don't have cameras that I wanted.
Great customer reviews on certain item are not quaranty that you will receive item that you want.
I guess supplier sent them the wrong batch but I bought it from DX not from its supplier so it is DX fault as well.
Sometimes customer support does not read the questin that is asked thay just answer with qeneric answer.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

“Dear rimano,
Sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
For the wrong item,it may be caused by those untrustworthy suppliers. We will intensify our implementation strength on quality control in the future.
About the wrong item,we have submitted your problem to our manager again.
Could you please reply us via the ticket# F1BB4624942F4672920135DBF2918126?

Looking forward to your reply.

"????? ??????? ????!
??? ?? ????????, ??? ?? ????? ??????.
??????? ????!

"Wish I'd known about this site a couple of months back.

I am still waiting for goods which they took payment for in September. Their website order tracking service doesn't work. Their Live Chat service is never available. I am not going to pay international call rates (no toll-free numbers from this lot....) to contact their Helpdesk in China, just because they have failed to deliver goods that I have paid for, and because they don't reply to my messages.

The last status posted on their support page says that the goods were delivered to me but I wasn't in. In fact the real status - as per my reply to DX on 24th Oct - is that the package has been returned to sender without any delivery attempt being made because it was incorrectly addressed. The package was sent from the Netherlands to the UK. As soon as it was received in the UK, the UK Post Office returned it to the Netherlands because it was incorrectly addressed.

I wrote to DX on 24th Oct to tell them this and asking them to have the package correctly addressed and returned to me, but they haven't replied, nor have they replied to my further message on 10th November.

DX team - In response to your reply:

So after ignoring me for over a month, as soon as I make a public posting you have decided that I do warrant a reply after all......

Well I don't believe a single word your story about someone requesting "long leave" - complete and utter bs from start to finish. In the remote chance that there is a word of truth in it then their supervisor should have made sure that their workload was being managed by someone else. And if you think that your attempt at a delaying tactic by saying that you will track the package via off line methods and wait until you get it returned is going to work, then you can think again because it isn't.

In any decent, reputable company firstly if a team member requested 'Long Leave' then the supervisor would make sure his / her work was covered by another team member, and secondly having taken my money 2 months ago and consistently ignored me until I started making public postings, the only worthwhile thing left for you to do is to dispatch replacement items immediately and by express delivery, without waiting for further offline tracking information.

I await a public commitment from you to do just that, and to mail me privately with the details of a senior manager who is going to personally oversee this to make sure it happens.

Otherwise I'm not interested in further BS from anyone in DX, and to those who have never done business with DX the diabolically low quality of their response posted here should serve as further warning not to deal with this company.

“Dear Berkshire_Yorkie,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The previous staff who followed up your ticket asked for a long leave.
Now I have taken over your case and will follow up until it is settled.
Now the package hasn't been returned to our company.
We have requested post office to track this package via offline methods.
We will make compensation for you as soon as we get the returned package.
Meanwhile,please reply me ticket# 1C39AB102C4A4B589F8730ADD627DD3C to confirm your shipping address.

DX Team”

"Order processing is not fast, but often I wait for parcel not more 1 month (it is normally for Ukraine). Sometime information about products not full, but using internet I can find all information. All products which I received from DX is as described and I satisfied."

"hi all - first of all - i want say DX is a good website - i made 7 orders and all delivered to my customers - but 1 day they lost my interest and confidence in them - the reason was - they ask me to produce & send them my id, passport, photo full personal information - i was shock and surprise - i work with Ebay & pay with PayPal - i am a 10 year member with ebay & PayPal + i am Verified with them - why in the world would i give DX my personal info - i buy from other websites in China and not 1 has ask me to do what DX did - that was a RED Flag for me and they lost a paying customer in me - to all who buy on DX or any other website - never ever give personal information & photo id to any website that only sales products online - thanks for reading - i just wanted to share my past with DX - don't get wrong - DX is a good company but i would never ever give my personal information to any website that sales products - the reason why is because Ebay & PayPal are there to Verified that i am who i say i am as a buyer or salesperson - ok thanks for your time & have good holidays - sincerely: gringogadgetsmex"

“Dear GringoGadgetsMex,
We are sincerely sorry for what you have been through.
We just want you know the verification process is required out of security reasons regarding every order paid by credit card and paypal.
Please understand, to prevent those lawbreakers to make orders with stolen cards and to ensure every tracsaction is legal,we would require our customer to provide us with necessary materials.
And we think this is by all means understandable.
Most of our customers have cooperated with us in this case.

We promise we would never expose your information to the third party.

Hope you can understand.

DX Team”

"I'm re-writing this review by the request of DealExtreme.

My order (a cheap gopro mount) never showed up. I contacted customer services a number of times and on each occasion I was told to wait another two weeks.

They have now delivered a full refund. Whereas arguably the fact the item never showed up wasn't their fault I can't help but feel somewhat disappointed that my order never arrived.

I appreciate their refund but I do feel that it highlights that ordering from an international seller comes at a price. The temptation to order an item for a few dollars might seem tempting but the chances of your item arriving diminishes greatly. Oh, if only they had a US distribution center, it would save all this aggro.

They recommended that I purchased a tracking shipment option but no - why would I spend extra money on a $4 plastic mount? I might as well purchase my item from a US seller.

I've bumped my overall satisfaction rating from 1 star to 3 star. I still feel like they should have handled this differently instead of insisting an additional two weeks wait for delivery each time I contacted them.

“Dear chapman-robert,
Sorry for letting you wait.
Since your order is without tracking number(less than 15USD),it takes longer time and hard to track.
After we confirmed with our post office,it may be lost during transit.
We have issued full refund to your paypal.You will receive the money in 1-3 working days.
The time it takes the money to reach your bank account may vary due to different issuing bank policy.
Next time,we suggest you buy a tracking number if the order price is less than 15USD.
Have a nice day!

DX Team”

"Thank u for refunding...."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Dear paramathma,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means much to us.
Since your order is without tracking number,it takes longer time.
The delivery time varies from different destinations and different shipping routes.Besides,there might be any unexpected reason causing the delay.
After we confirmed with our cooperative post office,your order might be lost during transit.
We have issued full refund to your paypal.
You may receive the money in about 1-3 working days.
Next time we suggest you pay 1.7USD to buy a tracking number.
Anything else,please contact us via your ticket#62FF11FF19474D6A97234E19A9C8D214.

DX Team”

"Think twice, thrice before buying anythink from dx.com. Displayed products are inferior and description is also inaccurate and products are also of cheapest quality.

I ordered a jack for my Nokial N70 but, they delivered it after almost 70 days and the product which I received is not what I ordered. Though apparently it appears to be the N70 Jack however, it didn't fit into my phone when I tried to conned

My order ID: 1407160010911900243

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Dear khem-raj,
Sorry for letting you wait.
Actually we checked your right order number is 140716001091190024. We have taken over your ticket 93055A97672B4EEF87C3FC404220467D. Please reply us via the ticket a.s.a.p.
Thank you for pointing out this,which may be caused by those untrustworthy suppliers. We will intensify our implementation strength on quality control.
We will keep following on your case until it is solved.
Thanks for your understanding!

DX Team”

"This company is a complete scam. Do not order from them unless you have a very strong distaste for your hard-earned money. They are a shell web site using product listings blatantly stolen from legitimate vendors. They'll issue you a tracking number for your shipment, out of some foreign country. After you figure out how to get to the obscure tracking site, you'll discover that the tracking number is invalid. Any attempt to contact DealExtreme will result in a rubber-stamp response of "please don't worry, package is on its way" or some other out-and-out lie.

Had to go to my credit card company and dispute the charge to get my money back, as there's no way you can actually talk to a real human from DX.

If you want to find out more, just read the other reviews on this site about problems with this company, and ignore the ones who were clearly paid to give a fake review. Just google search "DealExtreme scam". It truly is a scam, as the company is not legit. Save your money.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Dear ooskalooska,
First of all,we make a sincere apology for all inconvenience caused.
Thanks for your review,no matter how postive or negative the review you hold,it means a lot to DX.
Your order was shipped on 10/24/2014 7:30:13 PM with the tracking number RS1********85NL.
I tracked it on http://www.17track.net/en/ and found that it has arrived at your country.
2014-11-13 21:08
The item has arrived in the country of destination
2014-11-08 00:00
The item is on transport to the country of destination
2014-11-07 11:12
The item is at the PostNL sorting center
2014-10-28 08:31
The item is pre-advised
From experience,it ususally takes about 2-5 weeks for delivery(i.e. Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in Hong Kong and in your country),though sometimes this could be much longer than expected.There might be any reason causing the delay.such as bad whether,custom policy,etc.
Could you please wait for another 1-2 weeks?
Besides,we sent you another email to your DX account email address. Could you please check it?
We will keep following up on your case until it is settled. Please trust in us.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.