DealExtreme - Coupons

"I ordered an alfa 1000mw wifi card from this company. I can not install the drivers from the included CD and there are no drivers on the internet that "update drivers" in device manager can find.
Cant get anybody on the phone. No help on their website. very unhappy

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

“Dear Customer,

Apologize the problem on the item you received, as for the defective/damaged item, in order to solve your problem better, please ask for help here: https://cs.dx.com/ticket/After.
We will solve the problem in ticket, thanks.

DX Team”

"Já comprei na DX duas vezes, e apesar de demora que já imaginei que haveria devido a distância, não tive problema algum. Fui bem atendido pelo help desk quando precisei, e os preços são muito bons.
Recomendo, fiquei com medo no começo, de não chegar ou de ser de baixa qualidade, mas nenhum dos dois se concretizou.

"I have been a regular customer until now, but my last 2 orders just did not arrive. Order 140514001084150419 placed on 5/14/2014 and 140605001030543569 placed on 6/5/2014, still no receipt. Normally it takes 2-4 weeks, but now it seems they are having some kind of problems - the same happened to a friend of mine. Customer service is rather unresponsive (ticket answered in 3 days) just asking to wait.

EDIT: The first package finally arrived on 07/17/2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting the two orders.
Yes normally shipping time takes 2-4 weeks, but this is the shipping time for order with tracking number. The two orders you have both are lower than $15, so no tracking number for them, please kindly understand shipping time takes longer, about 1-2 months.

We sent you an email to keep in touch with you about the two orders, please check. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Es una de las mejores paginas online!!! donde he comprado...desde gadets de 2 usd hasta celulares de mas de 170 usd y los productos que he pedido ya hace un mes, ya me han llegado y sin quejas...recomiendo comprar ahi....ojo si eres una persona sin paciencia que quiere que al otro dia le venga su pedido pues esta no es tu tienda...¿por que? es una tienda china por lo cual no es facil enviar tan rapidos los producto ellos tienen que hacer pedidos y les llegan en dias luego ellos envian el producto al correo y de ahi ya el correo se encarga de enviar el paquete.

Tienen muy buenos precios bajos...y les digo a todos esos comentarios que he visto abajo que no le han llegado su paquete...pues solo esperen!!!!! esa pagina es de confianza, que si le pasa algo a su paquete ellos hacen un rembolso.

"I've ordered two times from DX. The first time they cancelled my order because they were out of stock almost two months after I have paid.

The second time I bought a powerbank from them and received a tracking number. The tracking number did not work at all, so I decided to just wait for my product to arrive. However, a month later I received an email saying the package was sent back because batteries were not allowed, but they have "switched delivery channels to ensure my order was shipping as soon as possible". The email also provided a "new" tracking number, but to my surprise the tracking number was the exact same as the last one. I sent in a ticket to ask for the status of my order. A week later they responded with a similar response and asked me whether I wanted them to try and ship it again, refund, or store credit.

I don't really hold DX responsible for the shipping problems, but I do think that their slow response and poor customer service created a very bad customer experience for me. If my product is not going to arrive, tell me sooner so that I can order elsewhere. Its ridiculous that we have to wait a month and half to get this information.

I will avoid DX in the future and I do not recommend DX based on personal experience.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the troubles we brought to you.
Apologize that because the problem for the security issue about batteries, pacakge will be controled by customs and returned back by local post office, please kindly understand we have no choice but to reship your order.

We found we processed the refund on your order, you paid with credit card, you will receive money in 2 weeks, sorry for any inconveniences again, your understanding is much appericate!

DX Team”

"Awful comms and customer service took me the best part of 2.5 months to get my money back , was lied to on numerous occasions and although raised a complaint was never given any feedback , would never use this company again even if they were offering items for free, chat staff was very rude to me several times, all transcripts were passed to customer services when complaint was raised.

update 16/07/14 - after posting this review an email was recieved by me with the response from dx below , then end of the email which is not posted on this website asks me to update my review and provide a 4 or 5 star rating for $2 store credit, how pathetic. quote from the email from DX "If you can give us 4 or 5 scores, how about we give you $2 store credit into your DX account? Thanks in advance."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconviences.
Your order was shipped without tracking number because it is lower than $15, we only provide tracking number for order higher than $15, such order (the order without tracking number) takes 1-2 months to ship, sorry to say sometimes it will be lost during shipment because nothing can be checked.
But if the order is lost, we will reship or give the money back, we will solve the problem.

From the records we see the value you paid on this order was refunded to your paypal account, we are sorry for this lost order.

DX Team”

"I ordered three items. Received them all, but the Bluetooth speak does not work. (SKU 262756) Will not connect to Bluetooth. Blue LED only flashes 2 times instead of 6 as instructions say. Does not have a red or green LED as instructions say. Does not look like or have same controls as instructions show. Unable to get it to connect with bluetooth phone."

“Dear Customer,

Glad to hear that you received the order.
Sorry for the defective item SKU 262756, but please no worries, we will solve the problem, we will reship or give you refund for this defective item.

Just now we sent you an email to follow up on your problem, please check and keep in touch with us there, thanks.

DX Team”

"Three months have passed and I haven't received the item I paid for.
I simply didn't read any reviews about this seller, I could have bought the same item ,the same price, from other seller.
It is practically impossible to communicate with them , their hypocrisy is at the "extreme".
They told me to track myself the item because I don't have a tracking number.
So I'll have to spend more money and time "tracking" the item.
Please inform all the persons you know about this company this way we can get rid of those who try to cheat on us( or at list one of them). Thanks.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting and apologize for any inconveniences.

Your order was shipped without tracking number because it is lower than $15, shipping time takes longer than normally.
We will confirm the address with you on this order via email, please check there and keep in touch with us. Afer confirming the address, we will reship or refund you the money for this unreceived order, we will give you good service about your problem, no worries.

Thanks for your understanding!

DX Team”

"Deal Extreme is a great site to make purchases. It 'everything, even items not found in local markets. The customer service is majestic and always responds to requests. The idea of ??publishing reviews of products purchased and the existence of a support forum is great and functional for prospective customers who wish to clarify. Deal extreme has always been professional in my orders, even in case of shipping problems have proved to be correct and professional. Shipping times vary depending on the country. With regard to Italy, time 10-15 days to enter the country, the remaining delay is due to Italian customs."

"today is 07/21/14. My product did not arrived. My address again:

Rua Entre Rios 150/418A
Carlos Prates
Belo Horizonte- MG
cep 30.710-080

i need the product as soon as possible. what happen with you???

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we apologize the late delivery.
But please no worries, we found your order arrives in your country and you will receive it, tracking number shows 2014-07-14 08:15, CURITIBA / PR, Received by the Brazil Post.

Please kindly understand shipping time for free shipping method takes long to your country Brazil, but there is no problem on your order, thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"The product selection is huge. Customer service is ok, due to time zone difference there can be a delay. Shipping is slow but not due to DX, they ship it out quickly and both postal services seem to slow it from there. I have had return issues but never had a problem getting the product replaced. I have dealt with DX for several years now."

"This is probably the worst experience I've ever had with a seller. I ordered a product on May 19, 2014 and received a wrong item a month later. I contacted DX with my issue and after another month of email and online ticket support they still haven't resolved my issue. They won't even refund me my money when it is their fault. I thought dell and hp drag their feet, but this is much worse. Possibly the worst customer experience I've ever had. I highly do not recommend this to anyone. The hassle they put you through far outweighs the prices on the website. Please avoid. "

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, considering the problem is about the quality of the item, we need to keep in touch with you in ticket service, we found you have a ticket in our site, we delayed the reply because the staff left work, we will assign other staff to get in touch with you about the problem, we will solve it and will not let you down.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"I'm a customer since 2009 and I really like this site. Items are generally cheaper than other websites, and there is no shipping cost. Only problem that I encounter so far is stock problem. The team of customer service were very helpful to solve the problem. DX is my best choose for Chinese websites."

"Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!!!!
Its been 2 months now and I still have not gotten my product!
They are not helpful, They don't answer there phones! I will never buy from here again!
Ive had to go and buy the product from another place now because I needed it and could wait anymore.
Don't get suckered into the low prices, its better to pay a little bit more and get your stuff!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for the order.
The delay delivery for package due to the security issue, please no worries we will solve your problem.

We sent you an email about the problem on your order, please keep in touch with us there, thanks.

DX Team”

"Good items good prices very very poor shipping
I was pay for order 1.6 and to now not have my package!!!
RP103194095PH this is my tracking no. but invalid, after resend package too invalid

Because shipping is no with UPS, with ups shipping hsve 10/5 stars very bery nice good snipping buy china service is 0/100 stars!

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.