DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.12/10 5.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"I can't contact DX anymore.
This is the worst company I have ever buy sonething from the internet.
They are cheating me and I can't take my money back!
Please somebody can tell me how I can claim my money from mastercard, or a way to get it back?
Always saying give us 2 weeks because the items are not back and fail the security check!!!!!
PLEASE HELP

“Dear saab9372,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
DX customer service is available anytime.
You can contact phone service https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Phone
Ticket service https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index
and our live chat service.
Your order was actually returned due to failure in passing custom security check and now has been reshipped by another new shipping channel NL post RS209640032NL.
Pls track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS209640032NL
2015-02-06 04:25

The item is pre-adviced
It has been recorded by NL post.
Could you pls wait patiently?
I will not close the ticket# 4C3B4E073024498F8C9F6187AF1C1D16 until you get your package.

DX Team”

"Extremely slow shipping. Said package was sent, then changed tracking number and carrier. They claimed express shipping with a max of 11 days (ship plus transit). It has been 15 business days and "customer service" is telling me it will be another 2 weeks. I cant imagine how they would handle broken items or other non shipping issues. Also, they wont cancel my order or provide any credit.

EDIT: It seems that my experience is similar to what others have experienced when ordering from DX. I trust that readers of my review and the comments from the vendor can judge for themselves how helpless they actually are.

I'm sure it'll be of the form: "Sorry we failed on our expedited shipping and in-stock promise. Even though we ship our junk worldwide all the time, we sent it through a carrier who doesn't allow it for security reasons. (Honestly, no lie!) Please wait some more weeks!".

“Dear jon_jon_sr,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Due to security check,The package was returned to us and reshipped by NL post.Now the package was recorded by NL post.
It will be transited to your country.
Please track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS205454159NL
2015-02-07 16:33

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
Could you please wait patiently?
The package will be delivered to you soon.
I will follow up on your case via the ticket# C97087ABEB9A40998A54D82DC4F31D2F until you get your package.

DX team”

"APESTAN!! HICE UN PEDIDO A PRINCIPIOS DE DIC 2015 Y HASTA LA FECHA NO ME HA LLEGADO EL PEDIDO... SE ESCUDAN Y PIDEN QUE ESPERE 1 O 2 SEMANAS PARA QUE ME SEA ENTREGADO Y OBVIO NO QUIEREN REGRESARME MI DINERO, LA FECHA ESTIMADA DE ENTREGA ERA PARA EL 08 DE ENERO Y SE HACE PENDEJOS CON MI ORDEN, "QUESQUE" LA UNICA FORMA DE DEVOLVERME EL DINERO ES SIE EL PEDIDO SE PIERDE.... PARA MI ESTA PERDIDO POR QUE HAN INCLUMPLIDO EN LA FECHA DE ENTREGA QUIERO MI DINERO.... DEJEN DE SER RATAS... COMPAÑIA DE MIERDA. NO COMPREN EL DEALEXTREME. NO MERECEN NI UNA ESTRELLA HDP"

“Dear kgjune,
Sorry for all you have been through.
I have just received the confirmation from our shipping department that,our cooperative post office will inform us of the new updated info. about your package next Monday.
Could you please contact us by then?
You can also reply us via the ticket system(reference#6BF94241F2474CBD84498C95570F18D9).

DX Team”

"One of my favorite site on the internet.
Vast choice of product , great prices , free shipping and if you ever have a problem with an order , they will be extremely efficent at solving the issue.I always come back and tell my friends where i got my cool gadgets.

"Great stuff for low prices.
Good after-sales service too,
You just have to have patience because the FREE shipping to europe can take some time.....

"Good products and a really reliable store! Their consumer service is perfect, they are very attentiive and communicative and they solved my problems quickly."

"very good place to buy, the products are well explained. honest sellers. great service in cases of defective products. In my opinion a shopping site with full warranty."

"I have used dealextreme a few times, from garden tools and accessories to general electrics for around the house.
The delivery takes about 2 - 4 weeks into Europe but once you are aware of this, the transaction is quite easy.

"Great website, low prices and got everything, i had few problema but the customer service fixed everything in a very fast and satisfying way, the shipping took 1 month but i recieved everything in a very good condition."

"I think that people should be pacient if they want to buy in Deal Extreme, since it takes a long time to the products arrive, mainly in Brazil. However, everything that I bought arrived. One product that I bought did not work and they sent me another one very quickly, They were very attentive and communicative."

"The product I received was good, the delivery time was great and the overall experience was very nice, I would continue buying from them."

"I shop a dx.com since 2012, and had no complaints until my last order, the product was broken, I believe during the transport, but the great customer service was fast in returning my money. Beside that and the fact that it takes more than one month for the product to get to Brazil, I really cant say anything else thats bad about DX."

"I bought a phone and after one month the phone was broken. I had to send the phone for the warranty to DX. This was not registered, because the phone would arrive in a mailbox. DX says that the phone never arrived, So I lost my money and my phone. DX can do nothing more for me to. My advice: Never buy anything at DX. Go to Aliexpress this is much cheaper and the service is much better!"

“Dear Larsvdwal,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
However,we cannot handle it until we receive the returned package 3SKABA5050746.We have to adhere to our company rule.
Is there any new update about this package? If so,pls reply us in the ticket#5D4BCB99F06642339E1F3797E6793BD9.

Thanks in advance.

"People,

Avoid using DealExtreme (dx.com) at all costs. They are SCAM and FROUD.

They will sell you products without having stock.

1.) We asked for refund for un-shipped items (since they didn't have it on stock)
- they immediately responded they they secured the stock

2.) We then asked for DHL Express shipment
- They asked us for paying extra for this shipment (5-7 business day delivery)
- After we payed the difference they sent confirmation for the shipment with wrong tracking number

3.) We have constantly asked for correct tracking number (they failed to give us that)
- 10 business days after not receiving the shipment nor the tracking number, after we put pressure on them they are telling us that the shipment is returning due to failing airport security detail.

They NEVER shipped the items since they didn't have them in stock to start with so they were just buying time.

We have asked for REFUND but with the customer service so far we consider we have lost well over 2,000 EUR from them.

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

“Dear Burim,
Sorry for what you have been through.
We have refunded you the whole express shipping fee 83.32USD today.
It is gonna take about 2 weeks for you to receive this amount of money.
I checked all your packages.
RS903897034CH and RS903908240CH seem to be delivered.
2015-02-03 22:58

ZP EMS, TIRANA, Mbyllje transporti
The other two packages CP905847897HK and 0000015051031 are being returned due to failure to pass the custom security check.
I have reported this issue to our shipping department and coopetative post office.
Right now I cannot 100% make sure if they will be automatically reshipped or not.
Let's wait for the update. If these packages cannot be reshipped in about 2 weeks,I will report to my manager to arrange refund for these two parcels.
Sorry for all again.
I will follow up on your case via the ticket system(962D904905164340866CB85A4B4084F5).

DX Team”

"I have ordered no less that 3 items from DX from late last year up to January this year, todate not one item has been delivered, I paid for a tracking service on my last item yet when I enter my order number I get a message "no item found" I have ordered many other items from different retailers in China all delivered in a timely manner. This is the last time I will be using DX. very disappointed."

“Dear chazza60,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We checked your order has been shipped on 1/10/2015 3:34:40 PM.
It was ever returned due to failure to pass the custom security check and has been reshipped by another shipping channel-Netherlands post RS207535385NL.
Please track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS207535385NL
2015-01-30 18:36

The item is on transport to the country of destination
It is still in transit.
Could you please wait for another 2 weeks?

BTW,your case will be followed up via the ticket#3A1D342A13B7498E9864A947145EDC24.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.