Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

Good shop

"Competitive prices, on time delivery and adequate assistance.
I liked purchase, I don't have claims.

ordering from DX website

"I like ordering from Dx's website .
never experienced any major problems and
whenever I had a problem it allways got solved
by the customer service. ( has to be sayed that
communication in Englisch is a bit difficult )

recieving one's order can sometimes take up to
a month but is usually within a week or two.

overall high regards and I do advise the store too my friends.

This review was modified by kwaaikoppie on March 24 2016 04:42:53 AM

SerGri

"I buy on DialExtreme already 4 times. I am very satisfied with the delivery time. Before the Moscow region, Russian goods reach no more than 25 days. On average, 20 - this is a very good indicator for delivery to Russia. Quality of the goods in the store at a height. Support works fast and efficiently. Store often hosts jokes bonuses and coupon codes. I definitely recommend this shop!"

This review was modified by SerGri on March 24 2016 03:25:24 AM

Good shop

"I make few orders on dealextreme. Always products as described. One package lost but after contact quick shipping again. Very helpful support.
Last order fully shipped in 2 weeks.

2016-03-19

27cm universal stainless steel rifle bipod for rifles - black

"The first time I bought 1/12/2015 27cm Universal Stainless Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles - black, order number 151130001027746497, the good, the price is US $ 31,99 normal, came to Belarus for 18 days of travel, I was all arranged, thanks to the DX."

This review was modified by YURY1983 on April 14 2016 08:47:12 AM

2016-03-16

Deal Extreme-No Help for this customer

"On 2/6/16, I paid for a light fixture from Deal Extreme. When it arrived, two pieces were broken. I have been corresponding with them since. All I get is something to the effect of, someone will contact you. As of 3/16/16, the only action has been correspondence. I have sent them photographs of the two broken parts, the instructions and parts list that was included, and still no action. The broken parts could not be more than a few dollars wholesale, yet it appears Deal Extreme is willing to lose my future business over a few dollars to replace two broken parts that were delivered broken. To date, I have never dealt with a company so apparently unconcerned about meeting their satisfaction guarantee."

This review was modified by Ottersan1954 on March 16 2016 12:53:38 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2016

“Dear Ottersan1954,
We are sorry to hear this.
Actually we've confirmed this with our suppliers that, there are no accessories from them as this item has been sold out for a few months.
It is very very hard for us to collect the parts as they often sell the whole set.
In this case, we've stated in the ticket you can send this item back to us for refund or store credit refund.
If you have anything else to query, please kindly reply us in ticket#7D4288BCC44043E4BF46CD150B8CA0B3.

2016-03-14

Reliable store for electronics

"Have fairly good experiences with shopping at Dx.com. Purchaced goods are normaly of good quality.
Shiping can be slow from time to time.

2016-03-13

je recommande ce site

"j'ai passé plusieurs commande et dans l'ensemble je suis assez satisfaite. Le délai est un peu long et le plus ennuyant c'est qu'il n'y a pas vraiment de suivi.
Leur service après vente est compétente.

This review was modified by deneef on March 13 2016 06:55:27 AM

2016-03-12

Très bon site marchand

"Un choix de produits très large, des prix très abordables, un service après vente impeccable, je recommande très vivement ce site.
Pour exemple, une ampoule qui est arrivé brisée m'a été remplacée sans problème. Une autre fois un couteau en céramique est arrivé brisé, DX m'a proposé un avoir sur le site pour me dédommager.
Bravo DX.

This review was modified by Dronnier on March 12 2016 10:05:34 AM

2016-03-12

Good Prices and Service

"I've been a client of Dealextreme since 2007/8 and since then have been buying plenty of stuff. The merchandise always comes well packed and arrives in the estimated time (30/60 days depending on where you are) and hardly ever is picked up by customs. In all these years I have had only problems with DX, one was a missing package and the other was a defective item, however in both cases they were quick in providing a solution to the problem at hand ( either refund or resend the item). All in all i've always had a good experience on their site and trully recommend anyone to buy with them aswell."

2016-03-11

The order did not come

"The order did not come. I waited a whole year, only then did the return of funds to the card."

This review was modified by ammoso on March 11 2016 05:27:15 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

“Dear ammoso,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to the way in which you originally paid.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.
If you have anything else, Please contact our live chat service or ticket service at the first time.

DX Team””

2016-03-11

Wonderful service and low prices

"I order a handheld sewing machine. I always wanted to sew, never had a chance to learn, get sometimes frustrated w/small projects when I have to sew by hand. Seen the price I thought let's give it a try. When my package arrived I was surprised that it came in my mailbox. And when I opened the package surprise changed to disappointment...... the item was damaged. I made pictures and e-mailed DX. Seen the Chinese NY around the corner I expected it to take a long time, but they immediately responded and gave me two choices: a refund or a new product. I chose the latter and asked them to put a breakable sticker on the item. They responded very kindly and had forwarded my suggestion to the warehouse staff. Also they had speeded up my package shipment, meaning I would receive it faster than regularly. When the second package came, it was without damage and just perfect. Items can always get crushed during shipping but this service was beyond what I had expected it to be for a € 3,84 item."

This review was modified by CherylTJ on March 11 2016 04:55:30 AM

2016-03-10

15 days my order didn't ship yet !

"They really don't care if it is urgent or not, they say it's in highest priority but in fact no i ordered on 25/02 for a birthday gift as i need it on 14/03 but even if you contact customer service it's like a waste of time. Thank you DX for putting me in such BAD ! situation :)"

This review was modified by Btess on March 10 2016 09:19:21 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

“Dear Btess,
We are so sorry for the bad experience you've been through.
This item 419255 is in high demand, so the purchasing time for it would take much longer than the normal items.
After that, you requested us to change into 419528,which has already been shipped on 3/12/2016.
It is on the way and tracking code would be updated soon.
Thanks for your patience in advance.
If you have anything further to query,please contact our live chat service at the first time.

2016-03-07

Merchandise was not received, but account was charged!

"I am not sure of exact date order was placed, but it was sometime in January. I selected January 28 because this form required me to select an order date. You claim order was shipped 31 January 2016. This order has never been received. My credit card was charged and you have been paid. I would like either the merchandise to be shipped or a refund issued to credit card. UPDATE: The package arrived today, one day after I posted this! It took 5 weeks and 2 days for shipment to arrive here in the U.S. It was shipped from Sweden. THANK YOU!"

This review was modified by NancyMingis on March 08 2016 12:58:38 PM

2016-03-04

Paid for an item and still havnt received it !!!!

"I paid for an item and it has been 2 months , and I have still not received it!!!!!!!
Absolutely Disgusting! !!!!!!!!
Can't get through to anyone there !!!!!!!

This review was modified by Madbiker on March 04 2016 02:46:50 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-10-2016

“Dear Madbiker,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Your package was returned by Netherlands custom office.
Due to Paris Terrorists Attack Event last year, some European countries intensify their security check on custom.
As for your order 151222001090907757, we refunded money to your paypal.
Sorry again. If you have anything else,please get back to our ticket service or live chat service.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,562 merchant members.