DealExtreme - Coupons

"I wish there were Black Holes instead of stars, they would get 5 of those. 4 weeks and still waiting. The shipment keeps getting resent over and over because it contains lithium batteries. I asked them just to cancel it but no way. English comprehension seems to be very poor. Also, items you order may be unavailable but nowhere is this indicated on the web site and they certainly take your money at the speed of light. Looks like I will have to launch a dispute claim through Paypal. This is one site to delete from your favourites in the browser."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-09-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the misunderstandings, we just told you that all the four packages in your order are on the way without any troubles via ticket.
Please check your order to see, four packages were shipped in the end of Oct, normally free shipping method takes 3-5 weeks to your country AUSTRALIA, please be patient and understand the normal air mail does take long time to delivery.

We will give you further help about this order via ticket if you have any problems, please don't worry and trust us, we are honest company, thanks.

Best Regards”

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE !!! I placed a order on Sep 21 2014 and still have not received my products.There New York Number does not work =, I had sent a email out a week ago asking for a update or any response to this matter which went unanswered.

And Yet another reason Not too....I received this email after I posted this...I live in the United States Not Australia.....

Dear Customer,

Please check your order 141015001047159337 to see it was shipped into three packages, two of them were shipped in the middle of Oct, one of them was shipped in the end of Oct, normally free shipping method takes 3-5 weeks to your country Australia.

We don't understand what you said "I wish there were Black Holes instead of stars, they would get 5 of those. 4 weeks and still waiting".
All the items you bought in this order were shipped out without any problems, why you want to lauch the dispute?? We can't understand what your problem is.

DX Team

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but please don't worry about your order.
We checked your order was sent on 26th Sep, but your order is lower than $15, no tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months for such order, please just be patient to wait.

The maxium shipping time for order without tracking number takes 2 months, please just wait patiently. If you don't receive this order till the time we mentioned, please contact us freely and we will give you the solution, we will take the responsibility for every order in our site, no worries please.

DX Team”

"Absolute nightmare. Bought a couple of in line switches to replace on some barndoors. Paid for on the 30th.... Wrote them to the chat site they have available (the only positive) on the 6th and they still hadn't shipped them due t a system error. NO WORD or solution to resolve. Violet on the care team said they would send it in the next two days. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences we brought to you.
We found you bought 6*56990 from US warehouse in the order, we do sell this item, but you want to get 6 of it, we need to ask supplier to prepare and the time for the order should be delayed for some days.

Actually your order is still waiting for supplier, please understand supplier need time to prepare and please just wait patiently. You asked us to cancel this order since you can't wait, we cancelled the order and gave you the refund. Refund will be issued to you within 2-3 weeks. Please wait it patiently, thank you!

Wish you good luck and happy everyday. Take care.

DX Team”

"Epicly cheap! And they have everything! Really nice site if you like to experiment with electronics and stuff! The only downside is the shipping time. But the shipping is free so I can't complain.

Super great customer service!

"Worst company ever. Wiating three months for a battery. Complain to them and get the standard please wait aanother two weeks. Will never deal with this company again."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting so long for this order. This order is lower than $15 so it was shipped without tracking number, frankly speaking order without tracking number takes long time to delivery and sometimes it will be lost during long shipment, we will confirm your address and then give you the money back for this lost order.

Sorry for any inconveniences and make you waiting so long.

DX Team”

"I've been a dx customers for years and everything has been a pleasure experience so far. I can find almost anything i need from dx."

"The first order I placed with this company was great. It took 3 weeks but I got everything. Second order I placed was when it went downhill. They sent me my order but was missing a few items, and it took literally a month to resolve. I was finally given store credit, so I re-ordered the items they forgot and a few other things. A month passes, nothing. Two month passes, nothing. Third month, I opened a ticket and I was asked to check my local post office, and was told to give it a little more time... even after 2 months. Because of this debacle DX will be losing a few other people's businesses, including mine. They finally submitted a refunded request after I denied the store credit (which went nowhere from the last experience). The refund is in the works now, but we'll see how long that will take. I was also advised that the next order I placed, i should add $1.70 for tracking. I would if this was actually an option during checkout! The products are decently priced and the company could have done well for itself, but they need to make alot of adjustments."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

“Dear Customer.

We sincerely sorry for any inconveniences.
We found your orginal order number is 140527001068657912, you don't receive it after two months then we reshipped a new replacement order 140806001040203342.
As for the order 140806001040203342, you still don't receive it, we confirm that the reson you can't receive the order because the order value is lower than $15, it was shipped without tracking number, please understand we can't check anything for order without tracking number, all you need to do is to wait patiently. We think that it is hard for your country to receive order without tracking number, so we suggest you that if you want to get please pay $1.7 to buy the tracking number, or you can place a new order higher than $15 and we ship the missing item together with your new order.
And we also gave you a solution that we can refund you the money, please kindly pay order higher than $15 to get a tracking number for free.

Sorry about the inconveniences again.

DX Team”

"Worst online service ever experienced. I strictly suggest NOT to use this service unless you can wait Months. I still did not receive my order, after around two months of the order date."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but please don't worry about your order.

DX Team”

"Não tenho do que reclamar , cumpriram todos os prazos anunciados , sem falar no atendimento que. E muito eficiente "

"Excellent site Purchases ...
The best already bought, I have not one complaint and all arrives Perfect!

"My favourite chinese e-shop. Excelent products, good prices and support."

xerret's Avatar
Spain

"I am Spanish and I have bought many times in DealExtreme, over ten times, and I only have had two problems and they have solved me very kindly (their customer service is very good!!). Shipments are good (to Spain) and the value is acceptable, prices are very competitive."

"Les puedo decir que he comprado dos veces en DealExtreme. La Primera vez el producto llegó sin problemas. La segunda vez me regresaron el dinero porque había un defecto con el artículo por lo cual yo decidí que me regresaran el dinero.

Los felicito, buen servicio

"Even the prices sometimes are higher than in alibaba, I prefer to buy here because all my orders were accurately cared with personal attitude.
I can advice to buy in dx.com

"Worst online shopping experience ever. Took 6 weeks to receive phone. Phone received was different from description on site and in the order. Claim process was impossibly difficult and long (took them two additional weeks to get back to me requesting more pictures of the product). I still did not get an RMA and/or refund from DX.

BTW the phone is chinese and does not allow installation of apps such as gmail, chrome, etc. Beware!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-02-2014

“Dear Customer

Sorry for any troubles.
Please kindly check this item from our site http://www.dx.com/p/mini-i9500-android-4-2-2-gsm-bar-phone-w-4-0-capacitive-screen-quad-band-and-wi-fi-black-228251#.VFbbk1eOTFQ, it is the same as site shows, as for the problem you mentioned, we need to contact supplier to know more.
You had a ticket in our site, please keep in touch with us there, we found you don't contact us there from 26th Sep so the staff cannot keep in touch with you, please just contact us there and we will solve your problem.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.